Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 6, 2020 3:50 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh this episode celebrate Valentines with chocolate :o

We even got a bit of hotpot thrown in there too for the occasion. It's cute to see these girls gather with chocolates. Not too surprised that Misa's going to some university in the future.
Mar 6, 2020 4:32 AM

Apr 2010
So Ao moved in with Mira and the immediately had a fight, well couples fighting when they start living together is normal.
And the senpai where accepted into university which is a good thing for them but we will probably see a lot less of them.
It was a nice moment tho seeing some memories as well as their emotions.

I also liked the valentine part, Sakura senpai trying hard for that.

And it also looks like the new member where already shown, Sakura's sister being a obvious one.
Mar 6, 2020 7:41 AM

Jul 2017
To dissuade Ao from moving away with her parents, Mira volunteers herself to live together with her. Now all that's left is to push their fight for their own, which I'm glad that seniors Sakura, Monroe and Inose gave them advice the last episode.

Sakura's interpretation of wanting to do haragiri Valentine's Day chocolates for everyone is nice, which filled much thoughts for the Yuri-loving Suzu. Will the latter's true feelings be felt?

It's been a journey seeing the Senpais from merger to friendship, now that both Sakura and Monroe offically take their leave being admitted to their respective universities with graduation.

At long last, both moved in together...but starting off the way how normal couples would with petty fights being the norm. At least not for Mira who's outgoing compared to Ao who's shy and reserved. And with Mira's older sister Misa moving out, more time to them. It still feels like a dream for Misa living together with Ao, but they'd need to get along better.

Everyone's aged one year older...what adventures will unfold, is up to them now.
Mar 6, 2020 8:05 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sad to see that all the senpai are leaving high school, but maybe there will be some new members for the club
Mar 6, 2020 8:20 AM

Aug 2012
So did Suzu confess her love to Misa?
Mar 6, 2020 8:31 AM

Jan 2014
Those chocolates looked real nice!

Can't wait to see these new characters/when they get new members.
Mar 6, 2020 8:38 AM

Aug 2013
Ao moved in with Mira. I'm glad it worked out for them in the end.
And congrats to the senpais.

We will be getting new members next week.

Mar 6, 2020 8:53 AM

Nov 2017
The animation was kinda lacking this episode(s) and sometimes it was too fast paced. I thought we'd get a little bit more drama with Ao's trying to stay. But other than that it was a beautiful episodes. Some emotions here and some good endings there. Mira and Ao have come a long way. The character development is actually pretty decent. And what was that between Suzu and Misa o_o wow i wanna see more i wanna know more.
I sure will miss them...
I'm really looking forward to see some sol comedy at Mira's home from now on.
Looks like the green and red haired little sisters are going to join the club.

plz @ me
Mar 6, 2020 9:41 AM
Dec 2019
Really, the story goes too fast... at the end all the club will graduate for sure xD
Mar 6, 2020 9:50 AM

Sep 2013
Pacing issues doesn't even being to describe this show sometimes.
Mar 6, 2020 10:02 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Great episode albeit a little fast in terms of pacing, quite admittedly.

Valentine's Day (Feb.) to Graduation (Mar.) and start of the 2nd year (Apr.) in one go like that plus the handling of Ao moving into the Kinohata household and Suzu-chan's confession (?) were clearly far too fast but it was still a nice episode in my opinion.

Lol, the "like mother like daughter" bit at the start, Misa-nee's random "could you take care of the shrine?" and Suzu-chan's disbelief to Sakurai-senpai's potential group of lovers are just the chill pill I desire from the show every week. Fantastic stuff!

Sweet throwback to Morino-senpai and Sakurai-senpai's initial meeting too. Now, that's friendship! I hope this will not be the last we'll be seeing of them...

Anyways, looks like the remaining two members from the ED are finally going to make their presence known to the club. Certainly looking forward to see how that goes!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 6, 2020 11:31 AM

Feb 2019
This was such a damn good episode. Probably the best of the show so far. Ao and Mira's situation was really nice to watch unfold. The chocolate feelings scene was so cute, but we never see the aftermath..

Senpai's farewell was hard to watch, but goodbyes are part of life. I think moving in together is a great way to build chemistry for finding that asteroid!
I have no idea how this has a 6.8 on MAL. It's the ideal CGDCT show. There's astronomy involved. There's wholesome heartwarming moments. What else could you want out of this type of show lol.
Mar 6, 2020 11:31 AM

Dec 2015
This was written mid episode because I nerded out too much.

I absolutely loved the fact that they included the a phase diagram and talked about the materials of chocolate. That kinda stuff is basically what I'm studying at university, so I just kinda lost it when it showed up here. I love it so much!
Silver-KingMar 6, 2020 11:35 AM
It's not the Slates that is essential to people. What we need is...
Well...
A small table to share a meal... That's more than enough.

That's my conclusion. The answer I've reached as the Silver King.
Mar 6, 2020 12:02 PM

Aug 2013
Retolee said:

Are you talking about manga->anime by any chance?
Because I didn't read the manga and I really don't mind the pacing at all.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 6, 2020 12:06 PM

Aug 2015
OH MY GOD DO I SPY ACTUAL ROMANTIC PROGRESSION? This show isn't just yuri bait after all?
Mar 6, 2020 1:23 PM

Sep 2013
rsc-pl said:
Retolee said:

Are you talking about manga->anime by any chance?
Because I didn't read the manga and I really don't mind the pacing at all.
Nothing to do with the manga, just that in the space of 2 episodes we covered an "Ino going for something new" event. A Christmas event. A New Years event. An "Ao's leaving" event. A valentines event. A yuri confession event. A "preparing for graduation" event. Graduation. Ao moving in. Ao and Mira having a fight and making up. Spring break. And now we're here with a new school year.

Months have passed in no time at all, and I'm not sure what the reaction to Suzuya's confession or graduation was supposed to be. It all just came and went.
Mar 6, 2020 1:40 PM

Feb 2014
The pacing went into top gear, didn't it?

Thankfully, it didn't subtract any enjoyment that this episode had to offer. The valentine's chocolate making that Sakura and Suzuya made was pretty amusing, but the end result looked really nice. I do want to know if Suzuya ever got the answer she wanted to hear from Misa, though...

With Monroe and Sakura's graduation came and went, Ao finally moved into Mira's house and thanks to Mira's overpowering curiosity in snooping through Ao's stuff, the two of them had a small fight. Thankfully, this past over quickly and the two of them forgave each other easily. =)

I do like Mira's confidence in recruiting new members to the club, as she proudly proclaimed about her club through the school hallways, much to the embarrassment of Ao and Inose. Still, the two remaining characters from the OP appear here and I'm sure that they'll be joining up in the next episode.
Mar 6, 2020 2:34 PM

Nov 2017
coreynj said:
OH MY GOD DO I SPY ACTUAL ROMANTIC PROGRESSION? This show isn't just yuri bait after all?

Ikr. I really hope they at least go into detail a bit more about this within the next 3 episodes. I just have to know...

plz @ me
Mar 6, 2020 2:35 PM
Oct 2017
I love Sakurai, it saddens me to the idea that she will not be present in the next episodes
Mar 6, 2020 2:47 PM

Mar 2016
This ep was way too rushed, I have dropped my score. I expected them to have some dramatic thing about the moving part but nope, that part wasn't even important and how onto a new school semester? This should've been the last ep not the 9th ep.
Mar 6, 2020 2:59 PM

Jun 2017
Retolee said:

So much this..for how dramatic the last episode was they just solved the problem in 5 mins lol.
Mar 6, 2020 4:03 PM
Oct 2019
WTF ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT?!?!?! WE ALL KNOW THE SAGE OF SIX PATHS MADE THE MOON!!!
Mar 6, 2020 4:46 PM

Feb 2007
Suzu's designs are still as great as ever, I see... :D

A very married couple stargazing.

And looks like we'll be getting some new members as well.
Mar 6, 2020 5:25 PM

May 2018
Well, problem solved with the entire moving thing, now Ao and Mira are living togther, yay!

Suzu making a move and giving valentines chocolate to Misa-nee. Go for it girl!
This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
Mar 6, 2020 7:00 PM

Oct 2010
Feels weird to have graduation and a new year with 3 episodes left.

Also annoyed by subtitles:

"It'll be visible since it's furthest from the sun, yeah?"

Just like that other example a week or so ago, they're using the wrong word. When it's about a physical distance the correct use is "farthest". Easy to remember thanks to "far".
Mar 6, 2020 8:04 PM
Mar 2017
I knew that this episode would come and yet I was not prepared for so many feelings, an episode full of emotions, changes and the saddest thing to see, the farewells of the dear senpais.

I liked that the drama with Ao's move was solved quickly, especially by the moms of both girls, I liked to see that both Mira's mother and Ao's mother thought in the same way for the happiness of their daughters and in the end they decided that Ao would live next to Mira.

Then we had a very special and peculiar moment, I loved that Sakura asked Suzu for help to make chocolates for Valentine's Day, the shy way in which Sakura asks for help was too adorable, Sakura also knew how to see through Suzu's charismatic personality and see that she really feels something for Misa, besides it is amazing how great Suzu is when she is cooking desserts, she sounds so professional and those bikini pies she prepared made me laugh a lot, Suzu is a misunderstood genius. Another thing I enjoyed this part were the expressions of Suzu, I love them and the best was to see her blush.
Valentine's day arrives and all the girls of the Geosciences club had chocolates for everyone and the chocolates that Sakura gave them were a big surprise and Sakura's adorable smile was a lovely reward, but then we had that very intimate moment in where Suzu is armed with courage and she went to expose her feelings to Misa.

The last part was the most sentimental of the episode, the day of Mari and Sakura's graduation, which came with the great surprise that Mari passed her exam and she will go to the same university as Sakura, but even so it is difficult to say goodbye, especially with the little Ino sad and crying for the departure of her beloved Sakura, although the joy surpassed this moment, the final gift of the girls and the new photos of the album, I loved Mari's reaction, she always thought to be out of everything, but she enjoyed every moment of club activities, that beautiful smile is proof of that. I really enjoyed the flashback of when they merged the clubs of Mari and Sakura, the tension was difficult to relieve, but the arrival of Ao and Mira helped a lot, besides that Ino was a good peacemaker. The last photo of the club was very adorable, as Sakura approached Mari, the adorable Ino with her unexpected pose and Mari's beautiful smile, a beautiful memory.

Ao's move to Mira's house had their first fight, Mira is very impulsive and intrusive and this bothers Ao and yells at her (I love hearing Ao scream, she sounds so adorable, I also imagine Hifumi screaming like that), but fortunately Misa was still there and knew how to help both girls and they reconcile.

The episode ends with a new school year and Mira's enthusiasm for getting new members for the club is not delayed and a couple of faces we saw in previous episodes make their debut as students.

The Opening had a new change in its animation, adding new characters, which I look forward to know them in depth.
Mar 6, 2020 8:06 PM

Aug 2018
It actually happened earlier than I expected : Sakura & Monroe are now goners from the club since they had to move for studies

The last scene kinda teased the new members but 3 episodes to end this show seems now too short.
Mar 6, 2020 10:22 PM

Oct 2008
the other girls have now graduated and Mira is excited to have a kouhai! lolz
the moving in went well as expected...lolz more yuri? haha
5/5.

Mar 7, 2020 2:10 AM
Jul 2018
I understand that this series doesn't seek to develop much, but I'm tired of always seeing the same shoujo-ai fan service in each episode when we know perfectly well there will be no official couple.

Honestly, this series was about space... but I have the impression it doesn't know what to offer anymore so it took the shoujo-ai way.
Mar 7, 2020 3:34 AM

Mar 2019
Hello, is this the Yuri-patrol ?
Please arrest me !!!
Mar 7, 2020 3:51 AM

Oct 2007
Suzu having the courage to give chocolate to sempai. best episode for me.
Mar 7, 2020 4:46 AM

Dec 2018
Suzu poured her heart out and confessed that she is in love with Misa!!,,YEEEES!! Awww my lesbians are so cute!!

And we had a silly love quarrel between the lesbian couple!!! Miras reaction was very cute!! Honey I dont think your new wife is going to divorce you for something silly as that!! But you are so adorable sweetheart!!

Good episode!! Hopefully there will be even more Yuri in upcoming episodes!!! Still hopping for some lesbian kissing!!!,,YEEEEEES!!!!

Mar 7, 2020 4:58 AM
Aug 2017
Episode was really good.
These shows still hit me hard even though ive watched so many of them
kinda reminded me of k-on and thats a good thing :D
Mar 7, 2020 5:04 AM

Jan 2017
Is it just me or the pacing suddenly got a little bit faster?

Anyways, finally we get to know the 2 new members that is shown in ED.
Mar 7, 2020 8:41 AM

May 2016
So they started living together... Should we add a fantasy theme? I guess I grow old for this kind of nonsense. I can say a lot of reason why they can't live together but will be a waste of time.

Just three more for this thing to end.
People asked me where I read certain thing but the rules say no telling where did you read so maybe I am too boring for not saying? Or salty because you didn't check my profile that says don't ask because I hate people to ghost me after that. I love learning languages so maybe I did not read the manga in English?

Mar 7, 2020 8:55 AM

Feb 2008
A heartwarming episode. The girls' lives are in a flux, but they seem to be on top of things.

Mar 7, 2020 10:10 AM

Jul 2016
Nice episode. Pacing is definitely all over the place but its perfectly fine for an anime like this. I think the previous 8 episodes justifies everyone coming to care for each other.

It seems like almost every character got a little bit of screentime this episode (except Ino who had last epiosde). Suzu finally lets her feelings known to Misa. Monroe and Sakura senpai graduate which was heartwarming and sad to see their journey with the others end. Ao and Mira living together and relying on each other. Just a small nice tie-up before we enter the final arc.

Led_Wayline said:
A heartwarming episode. The girls' lives are in a flux, but they seem to be on top of things.

This was where everyone made their pledge to protect that smile.

Mar 7, 2020 2:20 PM

Apr 2017
Oh wow, that was fast, I really expected them to take longer to convince their parents to let Ao stay with Mira. But well, now they are living together, fine with me. This will only make it more interesting in the next episodes. Also, it's interesting to see that we get a graduation before the end of an anime. Not sure if I have ever seen this before. But now that Sakurai and Morino are more or less gone, we will get to see the new club members, who have been foreshadowed in the ending since the first episode. I'm really curious to find out, what part of the club they will be interested. Up until now we had three people with the astronomy side and two with the geology side. It would be interesting if that would change with both new members joining for the geology side. I guess we'll have to wait for the next episode to find out.
Mar 7, 2020 5:36 PM

Jan 2011
so a really good episode even if it's going at a rapid pace like i said before it's so strange to have started a 3rd year leaving arc in the first season let alone half way through the season and now getting new kohai's with 3 episodes left doesn't leave a ton of room for them to grow and you been so attached to the 3rd years :( at least Morino got in.

also we had so many events happen and be done with lol shocked they did the non yuri bait with Suzu but didn't show her for the rest of the episode what the hell! getting my hopes up for any real romance anyway i swear just let the ladies love each other.
Mar 7, 2020 10:57 PM

Jul 2014
Nooooooooooooooo Sakura-senpai. She was my favorite (Nao Touyama bias included), I'm gonna miss her :'( ........ That smile <3 <3 <3

Ao's conflict was resolved faster than I expected. But as soon as he moves in with Mira they're already fighting xD.

Another thing I didn't expect was to see a confession. I guess Suzu was rejected but I'm surprised they went beyond yuri bait, nice. Oh, and it seems that her behavior is mostly a mask to hide her true feelings. Sakura really saw through her and Suzu didn't expect it xD.

I liked the last part about Monroe, I feel like she didn't shine as much as the other girls but she realizing that she had fun was really sweet and touching. It really adds to the farewell and the feeling of missing them.

This episode really felt like one and it could have been a good season finale. Plots closed and new plots open. I would have liked to have the third years at least until the end of the season, I feel that there is not enough time for the new members but oh well, let's see what they bring to the show.
Mar 8, 2020 1:39 PM

Jul 2016
Did the show just completely ignore the opinion of both Ao and Mira's dads? Because... they have dads, right?

Quite mediocre episode if I'm honest. The pacing was handled horribly and as a result, most of the events addressed ended up feeling completely irrelevant/unimportant.
Mar 8, 2020 5:51 PM

Feb 2019
Did I really watch a love confession snippet? I'm so unused to it in these kinds of shows that I'm actually questioning myself on whether I really understood it right or not.
Mar 9, 2020 2:39 AM

Apr 2013
Retolee said:

Right. I really enjoyed the episode but I looked at my phone for 2 minutes and I missed half the resolution lol
Mar 10, 2020 2:41 PM

Feb 2012
With this, the only 2 characters I cared about are out.
Mar 11, 2020 1:36 AM

Oct 2017
Nice Ao moved in Mira's house and now they are living together. Damn watching the third years graduate is always a emotional event no matter which anime. I hope Sakura senpai and Monroe senpai have a fun college life.
Mar 11, 2020 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
The two best characters are now gone and this anime is speeding through events like a dang rocket... still love it, but it saddens me to see people go.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 11, 2020 2:57 PM

Jul 2015
The two best characters are now gone and this anime is speeding through events like a dang rocket... still love it, but it saddens me to see people go.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Mar 13, 2020 9:12 AM
Jun 2019
Sauce for track playing from 20 to 21,they were talking while track playing,so i could not shazam it
Apr 30, 2020 10:34 AM

Jul 2015
Oh no....things are moving too fast...my heart can't handle it..I will miss them...

To think that in the span of a few episodes we went from christmas to valentine to new school year...damn...

May 5, 2020 4:31 AM

Oct 2010
Aw, the two senpais are leaving :( I was actually starting to like the cute little red head.

At least we’re getting two new kouhais :)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2020

88 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:33 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2020

34 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2020

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2020

54 by whitebeartigtig »»
Apr 1, 4:51 PM

Poll: » Koisuru Asteroid Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2020

39 by whitebeartigtig »»
Mar 31, 9:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.