Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 19, 2016 5:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh the time has become. The group is ready to sell their work.

Been quite a long summer for these girls. Speaking of Summer, looks like we got some fun beach moments as well. Overall, I think the show was okay, wasn't too impressive though imo.
Dec 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Apr 2010
Another nice anime coming to an end, a real shame.
The characters where nice and i really liked the setting of this anime.
And also a very cute main to go with it.
I which i could have seen more.
Dec 19, 2016 5:24 PM
Jun 2016
Damn I want more I wish someone would pick up the manga.
The anime was great my favorite girl is the president.
Dec 19, 2016 10:07 PM
Aug 2016
Blushing Haa-chan and Tamaki is too adorable.

Overall pretty good anime. Nothing too spectacular nor horrible with the exception of character design which IMO was fantastic.
Dec 20, 2016 8:05 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
Favorite quote of the season:
"I exhausted my life's supply of communication skills. I can't talk anymore."
-- Shiina Murakami

I was getting a feeling from her facial expressions at the summer fair that Tamaki was 'restless', and so she was. And so it goes.

Still, trying to figure out Teru Hyakutake...just not sure about her...
Dec 20, 2016 9:16 PM

Apr 2014
I will miss Honda and her 3 ahoges

Dec 20, 2016 9:48 PM

Jan 2015

Aaww, that innocent face. And she found her Doujin drawing-style too, right before rendezvous with the SNS Senpai. >_<
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Dec 20, 2016 11:09 PM

Dec 2016
Very happy for the girls, it looks like they sold a lot. Tamaki's fan came back, I wonder is she will be back if there is a winter festival.

President was as dramatic as ever.

I enjoyed this series, I hope there is a 2nd season.
Dec 21, 2016 12:59 AM

Aug 2015
Tama-chan's smile at the end... 2moe4me, great episode glad their game sold well and of course the beach part. This show never lacked of cuteness and humor until the end very relaxing.

9/10
SeijiroUshioDec 21, 2016 2:24 AM
Dec 21, 2016 2:08 AM

Sep 2015
I'll miss this anime and their cuteness.
Minaha finally got out of the car and joined them with the pic before the credits rolled.
Their next game involves handsome men per Honda's obvious preference, wish I could see that.

9/10
Dec 21, 2016 2:17 AM

Jun 2011
Very cute. Very relaxing. Very good.

No dudes being homo with each other therefore chances of S2 is nil. ;_;
I wish Cowboy Bebop never existed.
Dec 21, 2016 2:41 AM

Jan 2015
Can't believe how many people came to buy their game O__O I was really happy for the girls.Too bad they didn't show us how much money they made :P

We got a obligatory beach scene in the end, awesome :D

Full OP is great, nice end to an anime overall. Comikets were highlights of this anime for me as well as the backstory of how Honda and Yumine became friends. I also liked how Ha-chan came to the group and befriended Honda after some time.
Dec 21, 2016 2:49 AM

Sep 2012
NUUUUUUUUUUUUU IT'S ENDED :'0
I wish I could still read the 4koma but it's nowhere in existence T^T
Dec 21, 2016 3:32 AM

Jul 2015
I nominate Honda for title of the moe of the season. Or even a year.

Dec 21, 2016 3:45 AM

Aug 2016
Good anime, really liked the art, I give it 7/10
Nanika ga Okashii
Dec 21, 2016 5:27 AM

Dec 2014
Very nice finale.

Shiina wearing that mask was epic. XD
Really happy that their game sold well. :D
Haa-chan was really cute when she was blushing as Tamaki praised her.

Obligatory beach scenes at the end. :D ,Shiina fainting was hilarious. XDD
Glad to see the girls getting fired up to make their next game. :)

Overall, A really pleasant, sweet and relaxing show. Loved the characters, their interactions were really fun to watch and the show often left me with a really heartwarming feeling, The art style was very nice and complemented the show's traits really well. Also really loved how earnest all the girls were in making the game.

8/10, Tamaki is too precious. XD
Dec 21, 2016 5:38 AM

Apr 2011
LOL. Shiina fainting at the beach was hilarious.

Glad that the event went okay for them and sold more copies than last time. I'm sad that's over. 12 episodes in 3 months went pass in an instant.

7/10
Dec 21, 2016 7:06 AM
Mar 2015
Note to self: no more watching cute girls do cute things
Dec 21, 2016 7:24 AM

Dec 2014
So the most chill anime of the season comes to a close. With a fanservice episode. To be fair, they finished their 2nd game and sold some of their works at a convention.

Overall solid moeblob. Wouldn't mind a 2nd season, but I won't get mad if one doesn't occur.
Dec 21, 2016 1:23 PM

Jun 2015
I'm glad their second game is a success. They deserved it. They worked very hard. Everyone was very happy at the beach. This was a nice show. I liked it. Everything about it is great. Such a shame it ended.
Dec 21, 2016 2:09 PM

Dec 2014
Silver Link making a CGDCT anime, you can't go wrong with that. It was my moeblob of the season and I had fun with it so I'm happy.

6/10
Dec 21, 2016 2:11 PM

May 2010
That was a really satisfying end. Honda got really confident, that was some good development on her part. Rest of the cast was fun, too. I feel like this has been the most satisfying ED of all the shows I watched and finished this season so far.

7./10 overall.
Dec 21, 2016 2:25 PM

May 2015
Cute and satisfying ending. Don't want anything more~

It was a fun little series. I'll miss the group. 7/10.

Dec 21, 2016 4:44 PM

Nov 2016
I really have enjoyed the last episode! I'm so proud of Honda Tamaki and the SNS club as they finally were able to sell their game at the summer fair. They were able to accomplish what they truly love and I'm very happy for them. I was surprised to see Minaha blushing like that when she was given credit for helping with the illustrations as the leader from one of the attendees back at the other fair a few episodes back.

The beach scene was just as nice to see the girls have some fun time after the fair. I really love Shiina's swimsuit outfit which was really attractive. I also laughed at that line about her life communication skills made her exhausted. LOL. The scene where Tamaki was thinking about when she reminded of the times of what made her want to join the club was very nostalgic cause she was able to inspire so many people around her. I thought that was very commendable of her to see how much she truly wanted to make this game come to life and experience the thrill and joy of spending that time with her friends.

I must say I really have truly enjoyed this series and I wish there was more of it. I'll miss Tamaki with her cuteness and her various expressions of hers that made me feel so good. The characters, the music, and even the story were really interesting to me. The interactions between the characters are heart-warming and beautiful as they did their utmost to create one of their best games yet. It seems like Tama is getting the hang of making more games as well so I think she's off to a great start and she's really amazing for what she does. :)
Dec 22, 2016 4:45 AM

Jul 2015
WELL THIS MADE ME REALLY HAPPY TO WATCH. All the somewhat significant characters come back for the final episode and the girl's game sells well. AND WE SOMEHOW GOT A BEACH EPISODE BEFORE THE SERIES ENDED. Didn't think we were gonna get that considering how long it took but there it was. President's swimsuit was nice. This was fun, and I'm gonna miss this show. 8/10 is my final score for the series.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Dec 22, 2016 8:01 AM

Jun 2013
The comiket goes well for the group. Lol Tama seeing all that hardcore BL there. They sell their game there too. The beach part was fun. And Tama realizes in the end that the reason she joined the SNS Club was so that she could make her own game. And everyone agrees to it.

Overall pretty fun stuff. Cute girls. Tama-chan was super kawaii at times. But as is with all CGDCT animes, there's always a replacement waiting next season. I have some hopes for J.C Staff's kemonomimi show (Urara something). It looks cute based on the PV.
Dec 22, 2016 6:07 PM

Sep 2015
Pretty decent game making anime. I don't have high hopes for a season 2 but it would be pretty nice.
Dec 22, 2016 9:42 PM

May 2014
This anime deserved so much more attention ;_; Really loved it, a fantastic and lighthearted moe anime with a great cast of characters. And the ED is fantastic!

9/10 from me.
Dec 23, 2016 4:26 AM

Mar 2016
On this episode, i think the comiket event that honda and their senpai passed is flow too fast. There are way better if they added some problem like eps 6 when they sales the first game.

But overall it's good anime and i enjoy my every monday watching this.
Although this anime are not popular in mal aka underrated
I'm glad to pick this show.
And The 4-koma anime adaptation is the best!

Dec 23, 2016 12:14 PM

Jun 2012
Pretty nice anding to good anime, little upset Ha-chan didn't figure out Seki is Iris Sensei.

Really good series, i liked characters, and i loved Honda grandma terminator, i laughed so hard during episode 3 :)
Dec 24, 2016 4:24 AM

Jun 2013
pretty nice finale
Dec 24, 2016 5:39 AM

Nov 2011
Perhaps the title, is the proof of what it means in this anime. In its simplicity, the story has managed to convey to the viewer his intentions. While not a masterpiece, however, I am sad that it has terminated the anime series, I liked the characters, the character designs of the characters and the soundtrack; I'm sorry that the Silver Link, has not often much in its autumn productions . I hope there is a sequel, although I see it hard.

6.95/10
Dec 24, 2016 6:51 AM

Oct 2015
got a bit boring after the pink haired girl joined, average show has it's moments but it got buried by disappointment

5/10
Dec 25, 2016 10:01 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
I want a second season. This show was so fun and enjoyable.

I'm surprised they chose to end it with a 2nd half beach episode. Yumine with that comment of looking forward to Tama discovering boys love. Hilarious along with Shiina during the beach.

Overall solid 8/10.
In my opinion this show got better as the episodes went by.

I do wonder if this show could rival K-ON in moeness.

Dec 25, 2016 11:28 PM

Oct 2008
What a very good final episode!
SNS club finally finished their new game that they will sell at the NatsuComi! that would be non other than "Stardust Intenzione" created by Iris-senpai and inspired by Mihana (cuz she's the one who decided to adapt the novel of Seki-senpai into a game!)
LOL Minaha still doesn't know that Seki is Iris! and Fujikawa oftenly ansd suddenly enters her own world lol
Shiina is fully equipped to counter her fear/stress within crowds!
Yumine & Minaha still doesn't get along with each other!
Yumine is really a full-fledged rotten fujoshi girl!
Not only Comiket should be fun but it can be tiring also because it's very busy especially when your selling your stuff!
The girl from the June event also came to check-out the new game of SNS!
Teru also came but served as a tour guide for the sister of Minaha.
I laughed a lot the moment when Shiina fell down because she has exhausted her life supply of comms skills! lolz
Minaha being tsundere again with Tamaki because she actually wants to join the Beach trip!
SNS will create a new game on their 2nd term and Tamaki would be the one to lead just like what Minaha did!
This show was a very good fun ride!
5/5!
8/10. - Actually the initial score is 6 but I decided to rate this show as 8 because of the cuteness!

Dec 26, 2016 10:44 AM

Nov 2010
Well, i have to say, i wasn't a fan at the start but the show grew on me.

I don't think we're gonna get a sequel but let's see.

6/10
Dec 27, 2016 10:12 AM

Jul 2009
Minaha as a stalker was so fun haha

6/10
Dec 30, 2016 4:20 AM

Dec 2009
And this cute little anime comes to an end... I wasn't sure how to feel about the textbook moe girl liking "cool older men" but it was mostly just a gimmick for gap-moe, and all is good. Cute ends as cute starts: cutely.

Tamaki makes good judgement in having at least one lead female in the story she makes.
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Jan 2, 2017 8:59 AM

Jun 2013
Cute end to a cute show!!
8/10
Jan 8, 2017 2:12 PM

Jun 2014
Ah.. that was cute CGDCT 8/10, but kidding aside this series left me with one big question:
"Where's Stella and her magic?"
Feb 28, 2017 8:00 AM

Apr 2015
Seangel said:
Ah.. that was cute CGDCT 8/10, but kidding aside this series left me with one big question:
"Where's Stella and her magic?"

The name of the first game they made?

The iyashikei that wasn't really an iyashikei I suppose...tried a bit too hard. Could have been much better. 5/10
Jul 2, 2017 12:10 AM

Dec 2012
Good anime, it was fun and cute. I'm happy that they succeeded in selling their game.
Nov 29, 2017 7:59 PM

Aug 2016
Decided to go to the MAL page of this after watching it a while back. And I only now realise how unmemorable this thing was, I forgot some of the main characters even existed, I look at them and they don't ring a bell at all, I don't even remember their personalities.
Only characters I even recall is the MC, girl with glasses and the red haired girl who gets turned on by glasses character.
One of the few moments I remember is when MC-sama apparently had a Kasai dialect or whatever and then I was disappointed they never done jack shit with that again, not even mentioning it.
Might rewatch it eventually out of curiosity, it's like going blind into a new show!

Why am I even posting this you ask? ... Is cuz I has no fwendz who watched it and I wanted to say it :<

May 9, 2018 5:35 PM

Jan 2012
And so the SNS Club successfully debut at comiket with their second game of the year, with Honda vowing to take the lead in crafting the next one, and apparently succeeding given that rapid montage over the end credits. Well there is really only one word appropriate to describe this series: moelicious. Seriously, this show had the most moe designs of any I have watched all year, and possibly even longer than that. Add in Honda's Papa love, Teru's cat ears, Yumine's BL obsession...well actually leave that one out, but still! A very cute and enjoyable show. My favorite character was probably Haa-chan, who pretty nearly hijacked the MC position in the last 4 or 5 episodes after her introduction. If you didn't like her I can understand not enjoying that latter portion of the series, but I did. That mischievously smug little smile she gave Honda while clinging onto "Iris" in episode 9(I think) was probably my favorite moment in the entire series. XD So yeah, a solidly relaxing cgdct show worthy of a solid 7/10.
Nov 28, 2018 3:37 AM
May 2016
Having finally gotten around to watching this series in full since it's now on Crunchyroll after putting it on-hold for two years, I now realise my purpose. It is my sworn duty to forever protect Tamaki and Yumine. They are sweet little angels and anyone who lewds them shall answer to me.

Seriously tho, this was a cute series and I'm happy I finally got around to completing it.
Jun 18, 2019 1:53 PM
Jan 2017
I Looved this anime, soo sweet and endearing 10/10!
Jun 18, 2019 1:53 PM
Jan 2017
I Looved this anime, soo sweet and endearing 10/10!
Jun 25, 2019 11:39 AM

Aug 2018
Things you like is something you can put your life in, after all.. I'm glad some people understand this..
Anime was really nice.. Personalities of characters were relatable or interesting.. I just had a pleasurably calm or emotional time watching them live their lives.. The peek episode was definitely the episode 7 for me.. Again, nice anime it was..
Mar 17, 2021 6:07 PM
Mar 2018
Eh, it wasn't the best and it wasn't the worst show. A pretty standard school moe club activity anime. Just who or what was Stella? Did I miss that or was there noone and nothing named Stella in this show?

Overall 7 / 10
Jun 10, 2021 4:19 AM

Feb 2020
Very nice finale. Seeing Honda smiling at the last scene made the ending perfect.

Overall, this was a cute, lighthearted, and funny show.

The characters were adorable and their interactions were so enjoyable to watch.

SerafosJan 6, 2:00 AM
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2016

36 by Usagi-san-chan »»
Jun 6, 2022 6:53 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2016

40 by DYNEadvance »»
May 14, 2022 12:34 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2016

28 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 3:34 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2016

33 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 2:44 AM

Poll: » Stella no Mahou Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2016

31 by Serafos »»
Jun 10, 2021 1:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.