Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 14, 2010 10:36 PM

Apr 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Serial Experiments Lain meets Baccano!, what a great series. I'm trying to piece everything into place, I'll re-watched it when I find time or better I'll buy the Novels.
TuzoAnimeJan 14, 2010 10:42 PM
Mar 7, 2010 9:50 AM

Jun 2009
One of the best anime I've ever seen... easily.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 23, 2010 7:57 PM

Dec 2008
Scoop tickle.
Apr 28, 2010 2:21 PM

Apr 2010
Great series, I might buy the light novels for this. It was getting confusing in the middle where the timelines were non-linear and I still have some questions but all in all, I'm glad a watched this.
May 27, 2010 1:53 AM

Mar 2009
That was interesting. I don't think it's awesome though.
Jun 28, 2010 12:26 PM

Feb 2009
insan3soldiern said:
One of the best anime I've ever seen... easily.

This.
Some things needed more focus though.Like the relationship between Toka and Boogiepop(yeah...the shock of seeing a body...how...convenient),the relationship Saotome-Manticore,Toka-Suema.The characters didn't leave a mark on me.They somehow felt like walking mental problems.Also,almost no focus on the organization and Echoes.Also,the story with the organzation felt really conveninent like:''How do we explain this?'',''I dunno...let's introduce a secret organization and an alien''.It didn't bother me that much though.Lol,I think I'm trying to find bad points because it's so good.Overral,I admit that this series is outstanding but I didn't enjoy it as much as I hoped.9.5/10
"This Forest isn't going to reveal all its secrets for the likes of you."
Jun 30, 2010 9:13 PM

Feb 2009
Watch the live action "Boogiepop and Others" or read the light novel. It's absolutely necessary to get the full picture. Touka/Boogiepop, Echoes, Saotome/Manticore, et al. are expanded upon.
May 4, 2011 1:35 PM

Jul 2008
this was indeed a very very good anime
After I Crush Your Dreams......
Your Bones Will Follow......
Jul 2, 2011 2:38 PM

Mar 2008
This ending was not satisfying for me.
Also, I have to disagree with everyone shouting "best anime ever". It had the potential, but it wasted itself on a horrible plot and bland characters with convenient flaws that allow them to develop a mental issue, which seems to be the sole reason for their existence.

Probably the only things this anime excels at are sound effects and the side stories. Each episode focuses on a character and its respective trauma, with some supernatural to spice things up. These are the side stories, and their narrative is basically the series' strongest point. However, since episode 1, you can see there's something big going on in the background, and it just keeps getting more and more disappointing as more footage on it is shown. Footage, yes, because the main plot is only briefly touched on using flashbacks. Nothing is told, nothing is explained.
Case in point: This series' main plot is centered on a single event which is never explained - that pillar of light that showed up (a cataclysm, if we can call it that) when Boogiepop Phantom was created and the Manticore supposedly destroyed, and which was the reason for the strange abilities that some people developed after it. However, the series never explains what even happened. It simply throws pieces of a puzzle that has more imaginary fragments than real ones, as if the viewer is supposed to be the story teller. Nothing on what is Boogiepop, nothing on the secret organization other than it exists, nothing on whatever are Echoes, very little on what is Manticore other than it's an alien, etc.. The series explains nothing. It simply says that these things exist and it's up to the viewer to "imagine" what they're supposed to be.

I really cannot give this more than a 6. Not bad, but could have been so much more.
ArcanusJul 2, 2011 2:43 PM
Jul 23, 2011 5:18 PM

Dec 2009
I was wondering how this was going to end, and I have to say I'm not exactly satisfied either. This series had moments in which I loved the overall mood, and it was a good series, but I didn't like the ending and felt like something was missing... although to be fair I haven't read the novels, so I wouldn't know exactly what it is.
Jul 4, 2012 7:04 PM

Nov 2011
Not bad although I found Paranoia Agent a bit better.
Sep 27, 2012 5:10 PM

Aug 2010
it finally ended although i did not feel satisfied with the series
Oct 26, 2012 8:15 AM

Apr 2012
I think I expected some kind of Tetsuo finale, maybe because I saw Lain before this, but now that I think about it, in Lain, it wasn't very effective...

So a very bright, almost colorful and soothing ending, fitting to the name Requiem (Everything will end falling asleep) of the episode.

With the final bits of knowledge provided (like Boogiepop's identity), I think a rewatching is in order. But I disagree with Arcanus, plenty of info is hinted at all the time, and to me the main plot is the side stories: a straight forward story (evil secret organisation that disapprooves of change... this has been overdone) would empoverish a great deal what is a very unique anime. True, it was on the weak side considering the graphics, but all the rest, namely the sound design, montage, directing, writing and characters (easy for a novel, but still)... were excellent. The end might have been a little anti-climatic, but I found it coherent with the rest of the anime.

I wish there were more anime like this. I'm probably gonna check the live action next...
Jan 19, 2013 5:36 PM

Jun 2008
The end was a little weak, more there to tie things up than to really have a climax. All told the series was good, it had some problems in my eyes--the characters were on the weaker side being the most glaring one. All told I give it a 7/10, if it weren't for a couple episodes that I gave 3/5 it would have been an 8/10. I'd recommended it to anyone who likes Lain and Paranoia Agent. My assessment is that it's on a level with Paranoia Agent but far below Lain.
Apr 15, 2013 2:49 PM

Mar 2012
certainly an interesting series. i like its dark (Lain wannabe) setting. but the end was weak.
RunciterMar 27, 2020 3:01 AM
Apr 22, 2013 11:27 AM
Aug 2010
Real enjoyable show,,,never regret watching it.
May 19, 2013 1:47 AM

Aug 2009
The issue present seems to be that you either know all these little secrets coming in, having watched a live action film or read the books, or don't have a clue about any of the events. And the problem is that it never warns anybody that there is some prerequisite knowledge required to fully understand what's going on and proceeds assuming you did.

The rest is an artistic choice. The focus on side characters has always been a franchise style and it's fitting I think. Really, really fun to put together a plot from the disjointed stories.

Characters were actually quite enjoyable. I think they really represent an issue in society and creates a great dynamic with the pied piper aspect. Maybe it's because I've grappled with some of the issues presented (and, in a Neon Genesis Evangelion fashion, you need to be familiar with the issues to really, really relate to them), or because I love the psychological dynamics this show presents...but it's quite a fun adventure.

I personally liked the last episode. A bit of end tying, as it may be. There needed to be a little bit of a wrap up to let people who are familiar have a little bit of a closing. It's a little slow by comparison, since the show climaxes at the 9-11 mark.

Needless to say, this show feels a bit underrated...but it was its own undoing. It should really include a half episode or something highlighting the original events that it needs you to know. Maybe right at the very end, where it dumps the entire key Boogiepop at Dawn event.
kirantMay 19, 2013 1:51 AM
Burkeism - Our president is more truculent than yours.
Aug 22, 2013 8:16 AM

Aug 2012
For me the series would have been better without the last episode. It was too normal and kind of pointless.
But overall this anime was fun to watch.
Jun 25, 2014 9:59 AM
Jun 2013
I did enjoy the individual tales as some were interesting and even heart warming.The overall plot was eh.I understood most of it and the only thing that left me confused was the boogiepop said that girl revived kuroda and I didint know who were they talking about.The anime did rap up since all the strings were tied but the only characters that stood out in the overall plot was nagi and manaka.Everyone els just felt there.I liked the overall atmosphere for the anime though.I wonder if leaving those kids with powers stuck on that wall was a good idea.I mean construction does happen so theres a chance they can be killed. Overall it was ok.
souledge94Jun 25, 2014 10:05 AM
Jul 3, 2014 1:59 AM

Jul 2008
So he was the detective afterall, what do you know. I admit I like the series becasue of the storytelling style, however too much is left unexpained because of the novels that take place before the series. Had those been animated into a series first I think this would be far more enjoyable.

You cannot make a show where people have to read all the novels before and you jump into the middle of the story unless its adequately explained. This is where Baccano and Durarara shine and Boogiepop failed.

So for that I have to drop the score from 8/10 to 6/10.
Dec 3, 2014 5:47 AM

Dec 2012
I definitely wasn't expecting this kind of ending. A fairly calm ending that ties up the events of the series. I won't claim to understand everything that occurred, but from what I did gather this was a solid experience. Initially I found it to be a bit too dreary and bland but it quickly grew on me and I enjoyed the psychological & philosophical ideas that were brought to the table, such as regret and what our memories mean to us. By the end I felt like the initially dull art complimented the mood of the show well. Not everything should be flashy or top tier art.

I'm not going to nitpick too much since honestly I have no idea where to start anyway. I'll just say that I enjoyed it well enough but I can't say anything revolutionary or awe inspiring clicked in place for me. A rewatch would probably do this series justice but that might have to wait several years, just as I did when slowly unraveling Serial Experiments Lain.

7/10
Dec 30, 2014 12:41 PM

Apr 2009
End already.?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 30, 2015 9:04 PM
Jul 2014
Solid, but not outstanding, I agree with AlexSadist-sama! Story is a bit too linear for my taste...
Jul 31, 2016 5:50 AM

May 2014
Final episode was done nice.
A nice ending compared to the tone of the other episodes.

But I didn't get an explanation for a lot of the mysteries. I might have to rewatch this someday. Might watch the live action film instead.
Sep 4, 2016 9:57 PM

Sep 2014
A very convoluted mess if you havn't read the source material XD
Sep 8, 2016 3:43 AM

Sep 2014
I really enjoyed the first 11 episodes of Boogiepop, but I really didn't much care for this final episode. I honestly think the show would have been much better without this ending.
Sep 9, 2016 1:05 PM

Oct 2014
this was a waste of time
Mar 12, 2017 2:48 PM

Aug 2008
Pretentious gobbledygook with bland characters and unexplained plot no doubt to add to the "mystery" of this show. I cared nothing about what occured here, only time I was ever entertained was the amusement park showdown episode. Other than that.. bleh.
Mar 24, 2017 1:09 PM

May 2012
Well I can say that this anime was rather different, in general it was first quite hard to get used to the very colorless and dark atmosphere and in terms of storytelling it also was quite different.

The pacing also fluctuated quite heavily and that did bother me quite a bit, as well as the rather unclear yet clear statements of the whole story line.

But in general a rather interesting and unique anime, but definitely not something I'd recommend or suggest to anyone personally.
Jun 8, 2017 9:01 PM

Apr 2017
Grippng the sudden bad turn of devasted tormented within fear comes to an end, Not all ending could be meaningful but it symbolized every tune livin' deep inside our voices. Mostly every story are connected, "the main core of an Important girl since ep 11, once again relies the path of living and open up her on mind to freedom as she doesn't exist outside from our world. Cause the final last standing is naturally a well done.

5/5 Best ending to me :D
-HippySnob-Jun 8, 2017 9:06 PM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Jun 16, 2017 9:01 AM
Nov 2015
High school
A song of the city. The city sings.
Never have I seen a collage of discontented youth portrayed as gorgeously as this
Jun 16, 2017 9:10 AM
Nov 2015
The ending is fukking nice pp. It offers a note of hope, for God sake. Don't you feel for the characters, haven't you nauseated for them? Don't you want a calm denouement to look back and to be given at least some hope for the future???
The plot meh???? Fukkk. This is the most intricately constructed anime everrrr, on par with GITS:SAC. Yeah, read the first novel for God sake. But aside from Manticore and Saotome's flashback, this is unrelated to that novel in theme and focus (except the portrayal of youth's discontent and directionlessness in modern life).
The novels deal with some psychological, relationship problems, even diseases. This does others.
And this is all about the "side" characters anyway, and how their stories and hopes and dreams are linked together by a girl who want to create a kingdom of friendship, of children, of the past. Longing for the past is not a theme of the 1st novel at all, this is totally new.
Oct 17, 2017 2:32 PM

Oct 2015
This series was incomplete for me because there was that light that seemed to be the cause, how did it happen and what caused. We only saw it disappearing with Manaka but not how it came to be, to me it never fully explained also Boogiepop's existence or why boogipop phantom existed also. But this last episode was twisted a bit with Kishida being really Kuroda, they did lookalike but I never guessed but that Manticore is one persistent bastard. I will give it 6/10 for life lessons it taught, also because it had that edgy feeling and dark aura but picture it was old and cranky.
lihle808Oct 17, 2017 2:36 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jan 16, 2018 3:53 PM

Sep 2017
tbh I get exhausted with these "cerebral", "delve into the human psyche" animes, and this series made me realize two major reasons why. The lesser of the two being that its insights into memory and delusion and the implications of a mind-generated universe were not very developed, and were spoon fed to the audience via spamming Kirima Seiichi quotes and character dialogue that blatantly lays the themes bare. For the most part, it misses the "delve" part of the phrase "delve into the human psyche", and it's certainly not alone in this, I feel similarly about Ghost in the Shell. Secondly, and more of an issue for me, is this show was just so relentlessly bleak. The information provided in this final episode does beg a rewatch, but I don't know if I want to put myself through this show again. Like, I'm sure I'd notice some cool, interesting things now that I know who and what Boogiepop and the Manticore are, but idk if it's worth sitting through brutal tragedy after brutal tragedy just to piece together the overarching plot that isn't even the main focus of the series in the first place. It's a trend that "cerebral" animes are also dark and depressing, and this series at times felt like a caricature of that trend.

You can have a series/film/whatever that is great because of how tragic it is OR you can have a series/film/whatever that is great because subsequent viewings unravel the mystery more and more, making it an addictive, puzzling watch. Pick one.
Mar 14, 2018 2:31 AM
Aug 2013
Fantastic series. So much better than Lain, because unlike it Boogiepop actually means something. Lmaoing at the brainlets who can't understand it.
Apr 25, 2018 6:37 PM

Feb 2013
The big reveal! Toka is Boogiepop!
It's one of those things that's like "oh, why didn't I see this before?"

Fitting end. Filled in the final gaps. Well sort of. It's still difficult to keep track of all the characters, who's who and all that. Maybe I'll rewatch it again with the director's commentary on my DVDs, could be interesting.

7/10 (good) it remains.
Great soundtrack on this one. Visuals are, not sharp. Interesting arrangement / story telling (which is why I like it).
Nov 21, 2018 3:00 PM
Jul 2018
Thought this episode was quite also interesting especially they added color for some reason (reminds me the opposite of Aim for ace!'s final ep). Overall the show has been confusing but turned out to be really fantastic experience especially dementia had been cursed genre for me haha (since every other dementia show always left me mixed bag). Each episode always left me intrigued with those wtf moments and bizzare things. SE had similar thingy with scifi but for some reason I found myself incredibly invested with this show (imo BP had better atmosphere and more intensity). 8/10, Definitely interested to check out its related materials to fill out the holes and rewatch this!

BTW I have a feeling one of the girl was Boogiepop phantom toward the end. That also add another nice surprise!
removed-userNov 21, 2018 7:29 PM
Nov 24, 2018 7:31 PM

Nov 2016
Easily the most confusing anime I've ever seen and I'm not really satisfied with the conclusion.

It was still worth watching for the side stories imo, even tho I wasn't able to get the overarching plot in it's entirety.

And also for the atmosphere, especially the sound was excellent.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 10, 2018 8:46 PM
Oct 2017
really wanted to like it cause it does so many things well but it's just thematically unfocused and the exposition dumps surrounding kirima and kuroda really unravel all the intricate structures built in the first half of the show
Jan 16, 2019 1:03 PM

Apr 2014
Confusing, confusing, confusing.. ugh my brain.
Mar 10, 2019 1:28 AM

Dec 2015
An okay epilogue, confirming various suspected elements.

3/5

Great 2000s night show delving into modern society's teenagers and troubles, where the background story never gets too important for the series plan. It manages its poor animation quite well and the overall style (narration, audio, visuals) enhances the content.

Score: 8/10

Production notes: http://evaotaku.com/boogiepop/notes.html

It's weird to read that the series requires to have read the novels. I never touched one myself. Also, the peoples questionning about Echoes, the Manticore, whatever. An episode claims that Echoes is an alien being that was found and used for experiments, that the Manticore was one of those failed experiments, that the serum came from that too, etc. It's not like we didn't get the minimal informations needed tonmake sense of the (uninteresting) scifi red thread.

@Urufuzu_rein You're asking the series to tell the story it simply used as background canvas. A few eps were enough to understand that the series "main" thing wasn't this intrigue but rather the exploration of its themes through the various depicted cases.

@Arcanus Maybe the "side stories" were the "story"?

@bitchassdarius I thought the many cases we saw were going along fine. Why was it "thematically unfocused"?

@Skydrop Aim for the top* (Ace is a tennis series)
Rei_IIIMar 10, 2019 10:11 AM
Mar 10, 2019 7:53 AM
Oct 2017
Rei366 said:
An okay epilogue, confirming various suspected elements.

3/5

Great 2000s night show delving into modern society's teenagers and troubles, where the background story never gets too important for the series plan. It manages its poor animation quite well and the overall style (narration, audio, visuals) enhances the content.

Score: 8/10

It's weird to read that the series requires to have read the novels. I never touched one myself. Also, the peoples questionning about Echoes, the Manticore, whatever. An episode claims that Echoes is an alien being that was found and used for experiments, that the Manticore was one of those failed experiments, that the serum came from that too, etc. It's not like we didn't get the minimal informations needed tonmake sense of the (uninteresting) scifi red thread.

@Urufuzu_rein You're asking the series to tell the story it simply used as background canvas. A few eps were enough to understand that the series "main" thing wasn't this intrigue but rather the exploration of its themes through the various depicted cases.

@Arcanus Maybe the "side stories" were the "story"?

@bitchassdarius I thought the many cases we saw were going along fine. Why was it "thematically unfocused"?

@Skydrop Aim for the top* (Ace is a tennis series)

iiirc all the character studies pull in different directions and instead of being a meditation on one or two themes consistently, it ends up being a scattered portrait of the "human condition," which is really difficult to pull off convincingly in a 1-cour show.
Nov 27, 2019 1:48 PM

Oct 2019
Katsu-kun said:
Confusing, confusing, confusing.. ugh my brain.

Yep...but that’s why I somehow liked it. It being somewhat creepy helped too. Barely makes it to 8/10
Feb 28, 2020 12:33 AM

Dec 2018
I've seen the 2019 version where they cover most of the novels, so for me, I knew some of the most important backstories that happen with Echo's and the gang(The Electromagnetic Light explosion)

That said I can say that this show easily is better than the 2019 one because this one covered its own non-canon singular story arc(this arc does not have a light novel, it's anime original), while the 2019 version contains several but it sort of just ended. But this episode sort of concluded the whole Boogiepop story even if it was one arc.

What I mean is I am actually grateful I watched this after the 2019 version because this last episode happens after all the events in the 2019 one which in turn also made that show even better to me(Kirima and Suema are more explored in the 2019 version making this ending so much more bittersweet for me)

That said, the Boogiepop story is not really about Boogiepop, it's about teenagers and the life struggles they face at the age of transitioning to be adults. That is what I loved about this and the 2019 show, and this show gave me exactly more of what I wanted plus a great conclusion to tie up this and the 2019 show.

So I recommend people to watch this after 2019 one, trust me you won't regret it.

9/10.
Sep 2, 2020 10:40 PM
Jul 2019
This was crazy! This show has some real balls with its plot structure, direction, and soundtrack. I think this anime wins for best sound design out of all the ones I've seen.

I've never read the novels or anything else Boogiepop-related, so this was a confusing experience for me; at the same time, it was incredibly satisfying to put the pieces together and figure out new things about the characters, setting, and events as the show went on. And considering this came from a complete no-name director, I was very surprised to see how well-directed this show was. The audiovisuals are on par, if not better than Lain at creating an atmosphere. I also love the aversion of most anime stylistics, with very realistic character designs and dialogue. It feels more like a live-action show that happened to be animated instead of filmed.

Overall, this was a fantastic show and it's a travesty how underrated this is. 10/10

Criticism is cheap. There are flaws in everything. No work of art will be loved by everyone. Now can everyone just chill?
Nov 19, 2020 7:16 PM

Jan 2016
Arcanus said:
This ending was not satisfying for me.
Also, I have to disagree with everyone shouting "best anime ever". It had the potential, but it wasted itself on a horrible plot and bland characters with convenient flaws that allow them to develop a mental issue, which seems to be the sole reason for their existence.

Probably the only things this anime excels at are sound effects and the side stories. Each episode focuses on a character and its respective trauma, with some supernatural to spice things up. These are the side stories, and their narrative is basically the series' strongest point. However, since episode 1, you can see there's something big going on in the background, and it just keeps getting more and more disappointing as more footage on it is shown. Footage, yes, because the main plot is only briefly touched on using flashbacks. Nothing is told, nothing is explained.
Case in point: This series' main plot is centered on a single event which is never explained - that pillar of light that showed up (a cataclysm, if we can call it that) when Boogiepop Phantom was created and the Manticore supposedly destroyed, and which was the reason for the strange abilities that some people developed after it. However, the series never explains what even happened. It simply throws pieces of a puzzle that has more imaginary fragments than real ones, as if the viewer is supposed to be the story teller. Nothing on what is Boogiepop, nothing on the secret organization other than it exists, nothing on whatever are Echoes, very little on what is Manticore other than it's an alien, etc.. The series explains nothing. It simply says that these things exist and it's up to the viewer to "imagine" what they're supposed to be.

I really cannot give this more than a 6. Not bad, but could have been so much more.

Thank you for summing up my thoughts on this show perfectly.
This is not your grave...
But you are welcome in it :3

Jan 23, 2021 9:58 AM
Jul 2018
This last episode is probably one of the best for this series, along with the last 2. Probably because we finally get the full picture of everything.

The anime took to copying the style of the Light Novels, in that the story is slowly revealed through the individual stories of the characters, with each story more or less going through all the way to the end of that character's story. This style might turn people off if they had no prior experience with the original source (Light Novels), together with the first few episodes which were full of the noise and distorted filter, making it seem like you were watching an anime while on an acid trip or something (? - assumption since I personally have no acid trip experience)

Thankfully, further episodes used the filter less and less, culminating in this "normal looking" last episode. I think you really have to have read the Light Novels or at least the live adaptation (personally have yet to check it out, will do so after this) in order to understand the whole plot in the anime (at the very least check out the first volume of the light novels since a lot of the plot focuses on the events after it).

If you are someone who went into this anime without any prior knowledge, you might be left with some questions after watching all the way to the end. Otherwise, I personally find it rather enjoyable after overcoming the first few episodes. Also, it might be better to binge through this, otherwise you might forget about some of the details in the past episodes since we constantly connect to the previous episodes' character stories.
Apr 15, 2021 11:13 PM

Aug 2017
This anime is better if u binge since it contains several scenes and characters from episodes ago. You can easily remember if u do that.

I've seen the 2019 version first and the old Boogiepop is more character-oriented while the 2019 version is more plot-oriented. Both are pretty good
-watch the 2019 version if u want to know more about pillar of light and better understanding of the plot in general.
-watch the 2000 version if u want a creepy atmosphere and better handling of themes

8/10 for the anime
NurguburuApr 15, 2021 11:18 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jul 15, 2021 7:29 PM
Nov 2020
A poignant final episode. The visual filter, probably a representation of the electromagnetic field, has disappeared.

This version of Boogiepop Phantom certainly has its flaws. Nevertheless, I am of the opinion that its style is artistically executed and its overall direction of plot and purpose well-followed.

Different people feel differently about different things. And that's okay.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boogiepop Phantom Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bwaffles - Nov 23, 2008

57 by Jellybeanx »»
Jun 2, 1:34 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop Phantom Episode 6 Discussion

Urufuzu_rein - Jun 27, 2010

25 by Pineappleshogun »»
Apr 10, 2:12 AM

Poll: » Boogiepop Phantom Episode 10 Discussion

Urufuzu_rein - Jun 28, 2010

23 by Walhtatron »»
Mar 9, 3:03 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop Phantom Episode 9 Discussion

Urufuzu_rein - Jun 28, 2010

35 by divlyfein »»
Feb 15, 5:13 PM

Poll: » Boogiepop Phantom Episode 7 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - Mar 6, 2010

30 by EtherLux »»
Jan 20, 3:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.