Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Jun 30, 2015 3:12 PM

Nov 2011
well, it looks like i'll be taking a break from my chingchong toons for a while, fuck
Jul 14, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2013
That was a great ending.

So Yuuta is going to his job working on the temples to restore them and Shinobu is working with Peter Lucas lol. That's pretty cool.

Plus Hagu is staying with Shuuji who is helping with rehab.

It was cute when Hagu and Yuuta went on the bike together then the scene at the train station where she gave him the honey and four leaf clover sandwiches. So sweet!

I looked for a four leaf clover in my back garden after since there's tons of the stuff but couldn't find one, would've been perfect if I could've.

I wish we had gotten to see if Hagu had got to paint again though.

I wish we had got to see more of Ayumi and Nomiya too.

I wish it had another season! ;________________;

I loved this show way more than I thought I would, it was so beautiful.
Jul 19, 2015 1:14 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Kinda sad that Hagu x Takemoto didn't happen after all..
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Aug 16, 2015 5:18 AM

Jun 2014
I only like the art and the atmosphere in this anime. That's all.

Same cringeworthy shit as the first season. 2/10
Aug 31, 2015 7:46 AM

Dec 2012
For me, both seasons were equally great.
9/10 to both.
Apr 5, 2016 7:05 AM

Mar 2014
Somehow this was even better than the first season

Gonna have to give it a 9/10
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Jul 26, 2016 11:05 AM
Jan 2016
:(
Man what an ending not actually though.in the last scene when takemoto opens that slice of bread :( :( :(,i thought my heart was going to blow into pieces and i could not help my self from crying.Although its a master piece but i wished that if there is a closure in the story.I mean i can not imagine what happened with yamada or mayama properly.Were the able to find right person for them self the wished for.And what will happen to morita and hagu.Will they meet with each other or not.why the writers do this to us.
But in the end what a nice series I hope that i could have been longer.
Aug 24, 2016 6:32 AM
Aug 2016
H&C season 2 is disappointing for me. H&C season 1 is great. At first I'm not sure what's going on as I thought there is only 1 main character, Morita. Yamada likes Mayama, Takemoto likes Hanamoto. Our MC(Morita) will be the one patching them up. However, after episode 5, I realize there are 5 main characters in this series. The story is good (but I still think that Hanamoto is extra). Mayama has unrequited love with Rika, Yamada has unrequited love with Mayama, Takemoto has unrequited love with Hanamoto, Hanamoto has unrequited love with Morita, and our Morita is still trolling and observing by the side. There are many scenes where Morita and Yamada that hints us that they will be couples.

1) Yamada dropped some leaves onto Morita as he was lying down on the grass patch, and warned him that he might caught a cold.
2) Morita has many scenes where he teased Yamada and gave her advises.
3) THEY HOLD HANDS FOR FUCK SAKE!!

So many hints, so many hints!!! But then that fucker came and ruined the show. Nomiya was it? And his sister!! He just came out of nowhere and they became together? Morita loves that 18 year old loli? Stop giving me that crap man. It felt so forced!! *Needs to calm down...*

... Like seriously man... Why did the author do this? Simple... "Drama". Think about it, if Morita and Yamada are together, will there be drama for the I-Love-Loli Arc? No, there won't. Maybe it's only Shuu & Takemoto fighting over the loli, but will that be interesting to watch? I doubt so. That's why the author added the new character, Nomiya to be together with Yamada so that Morita can get involve in the I-Love-Loli Arc.

That's why I felt very disappointed with this series. Since I confirmed that Nomiya and Yamada will surely be together, I dropped it around H&C season 2 episode 5 and went on to read the spoilers to get it over quickly. I made it this far but I can't bear watching it anymore. It felt forceful, and I'm disgusted at how Nomiya approached Yamada. That's why I dropped it. This is the first time I wanted to sink a ship... But it can't be help. The only characters I'm attached to for this series are Morita and Yamada. The others? Nah, not that much.
Sep 20, 2016 2:28 AM

Dec 2012
And just like that, it's gone. Like sand slipping through my fingers, it felt like it was always there and then it's over before you know it. Given how H&C progresses, it feels strange to call this an ending. Each character moves onto the next major phase of their lives while carrying the memories of the time that shaped them the most. That ending with Takemoto really was something. Admittedly I had been rooting for him and he especially became my favorite character during his journey in season one. That's why it's so difficult to be satisfied with the decision he made. On a positive note, his love for Hagu is what opened his horizons and the fond memories are still there. The proof is in the clover sandwich at the end, crying because he knew that he couldn't be bitter over the results.

The only person I'd actually categorize a loser in all of this is Ayumi. It seems like she's warming up to Nomiya but it just feels too much like a Mayama substitute. I still very much like what happened with Mayama x Rika, but it's sad how Ayu will likely be carrying a lingering longing for Mayama with her for the rest of her life.

As for Morita, the focus on Kaoru has to be my favorite part of this sequel. The dynamic between his envy for Shinobu's talents and a longing to fit in really struck a chord. That scene where he sees the former CEO with his family was very heartwarming. It no doubt saved both that man and Kaoru to realize that there was something more important than competition. It also takes me back to when Kaoru told the CEO that he expects his children to come after him one day. Seeing how content they were, it looks like that cycle doesn't need to be repeated.

And then there's Shuu. I ended up really liking the emphasis on his relationship with Hagu. While he's become an irreplaceable part of her life devoted to art, he has in turn found salvation by living for her. It's a very profound relationship, I just wish they hadn't tarnished it with the romantic angle. Completely unnecessary given how he acted as a father figure to her all of her life. It's just so wrong in this case.

Other than that, a really solid follow up on a journey that transcends simply being a story and moves towards being a reflection of reality. I once again go back to how these days together were the ones that define the roads each character takes. Despite moving forward, each of them fondly holds onto the memories they made as students. When I think of this series, I envision that scene where all five of them are searching for a four leaf clover. It's a moment that sums up all too well what this series is about - the pursuit of unsuspecting happiness.

8/10, and I can't believe it took me four days to finally put two and two together between the clover sandwich and the title!
Jan 17, 2017 8:56 PM

Jan 2013
An especially bitter bitter-sweet ending. Not the one I'd of liked it to have.
But, saving that title drop to the end. Must have been planned from the very beginning.
Jan 18, 2017 5:40 PM
Jul 2016
I really wanted Hagu to choose Takemoto at the end. They both fit so well. Takemoto would have taken really good care of Hagu. That honey and clover ending at the end is perfect, but very bittersweet :( Dammit. Now I feel so bad.

Honestly in retrospect, I dont think I enjoyed the anime very much. I like Hagu, I like Takemoto, I like a lot of characters, but it felt like a wild goose chase all leading to nothing.

I feel somewhat annoyed at the whole thing to be honest.

Let's see, 36 episodes total, I was hoping for SOME closure you know. But I didn't get a single drop.

Hagu x Takemoto - Takemoto works so hard, the reason he went on a bicycle ride was because he wanted to have something to compete against Morita. Sure he's not gifted/talented/rich but ue works super hard and doesn't give up. In the end I wanted Takemoto to have Hagu. But, no closure on this part even after 36 episodes.

Yamada - Nomiya - Mayama - in the end yet no closure? And we watched a lot of Yamada's scenes involving her unrequited love. Either have her end things with Mayama (which didnt happen), go out with Nomiya which didnt happen, do something. But nothing happens after 36 episodes...

Overall, can't say I liked the way things ended. I wish there was something I can grab onto, but I just feel so bittersweet about it all.

You know when you have a dream and its about finding your long life partner, you work hard to provide for her, you live many years, and then you wake up and realize it was all for nothing? That's how I feel after watching the last episode.

I guess this reflects real life... it is kinda bittersweet how love goes in reality. Sometimes you get unrequited love, sometimes you work hard for nothing. Aghhhhhh. I need to watch something happier now :(
RikkaInYukataJan 18, 2017 5:50 PM
Jan 24, 2017 7:38 AM

Feb 2008
Yamada sure doesn't mince her words.

A fine ending, akin the rest of the series.
Feb 16, 2017 8:10 AM

Mar 2015
love this anime <3
Gin-chan said:
Anime - it's not something that can be thought of in a hall for conferences. It is made out of strange juices current from the brain of animators.
Feb 21, 2017 10:00 PM

Apr 2015
The most important thing for Takemoto wasn’t necessarily to get the girl, but to figure out what direction he wanted to take in life. Fortunately he’s shown a great deal of growth and maturity as a result of his experiences. And it seems like he’s finally got a set plan. So in that sense it was a positive outcome for him. Sucks that Hagu couldn’t return his feelings, but seeing him finally able to confess at the end of season 1 was satisfying enough.

The ending reminded me a bit of Eternal Sunshine. As horrible as heartbreak is, you wouldn’t want to erase any of the happy memories you’ve shared with that person. I’m glad that Takemoto was able to acknowledge the positive aspect of his time with Hagu, rather than just dwelling on what could have been. Give him some time to process everything and he’ll be okay.
Mar 15, 2017 10:55 PM

Jan 2014
It's heartbreaking knowing that Hagu didn't choose Morita because she didn't want Morita to give up his passion for art. She does love him romantically but the situation prevents them and ends up her relying on the teacher for help.

Edit- If there is ever a sequel some years in the future, I'm pretty sure Hagu and Morita will meet again and end up together.
Recommend me an anime
Mar 16, 2017 10:02 AM

Oct 2009
I kept myself away from re-watching this for nine years, because back then I was really touched by Honey & Clover and didn't want to ruin my impression. Now, I finished this for the second time, and I loved it as much as I did back then, when I were 18. I certainly understand many things much better than I did before.

Like somebody once said about H&C, the first season is an 'acquaintance', but the second is a "parting". The scene with Takemoto on the train, his words, and the final phrase made me teary.

This is an awesome bittersweet story about friendship, love, growing up and finding something very important, with memorable characters, beautiful art and great music.

Big thanks to all the creators involved in this! =))
Mar 21, 2017 9:45 AM

Apr 2016
I just came here to say Mayama x Rika FTW !!!
Mar 27, 2017 7:48 AM

Oct 2014
A sandwich with honey and clover? WTF?

I don't really like the moral of this story:
The childish girl choose her "father" instead a boy of her age. She has 22 years old, she will never grow up. Has she a little autism?

At least im happy because dont happen the Yamada X Mayama
Apr 13, 2017 11:54 AM

Feb 2013
Beautiful ending.
It would have been better without Morita though.
Apr 16, 2017 10:17 PM

Nov 2013
It took two seasons, but I think I finally got the meaning of this story.. it's about extended family--your peers, your co-workers, people you care about--and the intertwining dependencies of those many relationships. What started as a confusing array of separate lives, has come together as a whole now. There were many subtle, deep meanings made explicit in the last three episodes. Acceptance. Hope for the future. Finding your own path. Yeah, it's life. And what a beautiful life.
May 8, 2017 11:38 AM

Nov 2016
Wow, Hachimitsu to Clover is definitely one of the greatest, if not the greatest coming of age story I've ever seen. Characters with relateable problems and great development through the show, a calming atmosphere, brilliant comedy and a beautiful bitter sweet ending made this anime for me.

I was almost crying when Takemoto was sitting in the train, then he discovered the clover in his honey bread and suddenly I had to smile like a fucking idiot. Love it when a scene can trigger multiple emotional reactions.

It wasn't perfect, but the outcame was so satisfaying that I just can't give anything less than a 10.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 30, 2017 4:57 AM

Jun 2012
I wanted to see what happened to Mayama & Rika. Feels like a few episodes' worth of material is missing.
Sep 7, 2017 5:18 PM

Jul 2015
Holy fuck, what a fucking disaster this became.
Nov 3, 2017 5:43 PM

Oct 2010
I can't bring myself to like Hagu. I think she's a waste of space. Hagu aside, I thought the softer, less dramatic mood of the first season was more in keeping with the spirit of H&C than the second season was.
spyrocootNov 3, 2017 5:47 PM
Nov 14, 2017 9:14 AM

Nov 2017
nozomidream9 said:
MASTERPIECE... 100/100
Like Mayama said, for some people life means nothing without love and there are those who live for another purpose. Like Hagu, who couldnt live without drawing. Therefore, art will always be her first choice. I got that but i dont understand why did she have to reject Morita? (...) Why couldnt she accept his feelings and put her rehabilitation/art as a priority? Would Morita really be in the way or does she think that he needs to develop his talent as well? But couldnt they do it together? Someone on this forum said that Hagu actually needs somebody to constantly take care of her, be there for her 24/7. I guess, Morita wouldnt be able to provide her his constant support since he is too wild.

My thoughts and questions exactly. I didn't quite see why she had to choose between Shuu and Morita if she treats Shuu liike a father/older brother and has romantic feelings towards Morita. I would say for the time being she could live with Shuu, but keep in touch, maybe even date Morita. No need to reject him. But I guess that she wanted to give Morita freedom so that he could pursue his path, not get stuck with her. Also, maybe she's aware of Shuu's romantic feelings (that's what Shuu mentioned to Yamada) and didn't want to make him watch her with Morita and get constantly hurt.
Anyway, Shuu's romantic confession has totally taken me aback and I don't think it's quite fitting and needed here. It could be spared. Hagu and him are relatives and their relationship was always father-daughter or big brother-little sister, so changing it now into a one-sided romantic one is at least controversial and not in a good taste.
Good for Takemoto he found his way for the time being and managed to move forward. Hopes for Morita that he will get together with Hagu somewhere in the future. Life goes on and they all are changing.

As for another love triangle/square, I know it's quite unpopular opinion here, but I HATED Mayama x Rika and especially Rika herself. But that is just due to my personal experiences. I truly identified with Yamada and her situation and thus Rika was for me a total intruder. But Rika also annoyed me as a person - pale, so fragile it seemed she could break in two, depressed, couldn't even speak with a normal volume. An emo-woman. It was pathetic for me how Mayama was all for that half-dead body instead of lively, cute Yamada. Yamada and Mayama were a good match indeed and I believe they could be together if there was no awful Rika in the picture. I was veeeery disgusted when Mayama x Rika started to develop in the 2nd series, but I'm happy for Yamada that she has got Nomiya. Their relationship was evolving very well and Nomiya truly cares about her. And he's a more developed version of Mayama, so why bother with the less developed version anymore? xD Even if Mayama were to lose Rika, he would never treat Yamada as a love of his life, as a substitute at it best. Nomiya is just a true saviour here. Maybe now he's kind of a substitute, but I believe Yamada can develop true feelings for him, it could be seen.

All in all, I liked the show quite a lot. The first episodes of S1 didn't promise that, they were quite dull and weird, but I stuck to that anime and I'm glad. It's really mature and wise. Very realistic in its bittersweetness. There are many subtle prompts that I don't even always get, those subtleties of the relationship, eye contact, sentences cut in the half... Maybe I'll be able to understand more of them if I rewatch it somewhere in the future. 8/10
Jan 19, 2018 11:13 PM
Dec 2017
loved the episode, but

aren't Shuuji and Hagu cousins?
Jan 20, 2018 7:40 PM

Jul 2015
Beautiful ending to a beautiful series.
Farewell in train station is always sad ;-;
Mar 17, 2018 12:18 PM

Apr 2016
What a journey it was, an absolute masterpiece. Especially the last scenes struck me because it is so identifiable. Having such a great group of friends and making great memories, both happy and sad, but in the end, parting from the school / college days is inevitable. Very realistic, yet very sad. But that's life. I can write a lot about it, but I only want to say that I extremely enjoyed the journey. Definitely one of the best series I have seen.

Although the characters are fictional, the last scenes leave me wondering if the author wants to imply that they definitely parted ways, or that they meet again from time to time, although not as often anymore obviously. The first scenario would be very sad to imagine, although realistic, but the second scenario is also not unthinkable.
Apr 4, 2018 4:40 PM

May 2015
Almost good as 1st season. Still, solid series.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 29, 2018 5:01 PM

Dec 2015
Well i think the character that i did truly understand in the entire show is Yuuta
Dec 25, 2018 1:53 PM

May 2016
Too lazy to write, well gonna give it 8.
Dec 31, 2018 10:21 AM

Jan 2013
this was beyond utter stupidity. peter lucas? yeah right! as if, don't make me laugh. where is disney copystriking transformative works when they are needed? yeah, i'm salty. f-bomb this anime. what a waste of time these 38 episodes were. i wan't my priceless time back. and to think this is the last anime series i'd finish right before the end of 2018. i'm seriously mad at myself and would very much love to punch myself in the face with my numb hands.
Mar 17, 2019 6:12 PM

Feb 2018
Selfishly, it was a little disappointing that neither of my ships (Mayama-Yamada and Hagu-Takemoto) that I established early on sailed (c'mon even just one would've been fine!) but still, what a fantastic series.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
May 9, 2019 7:29 AM
Oct 2018
I don't think I enjoyed it as much as Season 1, but not enough to give it less out of 10. At the end of the day, it's more Honey and Clover, I cried, I laughed and overall I had a ruddy good time.
Aug 25, 2019 6:33 PM
Jan 2017
Only a few anime can create such a strong feeling of just void once you've completed it. Honey and Clover is one of those few anime. I think I need to take a break from anime after this. Definitely one of my favorite anime of all time. When we finally learn what the title means I started crying. And then the last words Takemoto says at the end. Most beautiful thing I've ever watched.
Feb 9, 2020 12:28 PM

Apr 2018
Wow what a bittersweet and beautiful show. I enjoyed S1 but this season was beautiful I wanna give this 10/10 but I didn't like the ending so probably 9/10 well anyway it was one of the best and realistic SOL I have ever scene and I don't understand why its not rated high considering there are alot of slice of life shows which are not even that good but still rated high I guess If a show is tear jearker then usually shows are rated high in this site
Mar 1, 2020 7:34 AM

Sep 2016
When you ship Hagu x Morita, it's hard to watch the finale, especially the previous ep.
To be honest, I don't really mind the age gap between Hagu & Shuu as some ppl do. What bothers me the most is their uncle & niece relationship. If not for that, they could be a cute couple. But then again, I don't see love from Hagu's side. It's obviously kinship rather than love.
Mar 26, 2020 6:54 AM

Jun 2013
I don't think I've ever been this torn in rating anything in my life than I was over this show. The ending was so bittersweet. In my opinion, I don't think anyone won in terms of Romance in the end. Epecially with Shu and Hagu, yes he loves her, but we have no idea if that's how she sees him, it seems to me that her painting trumps everything, and she will put romance aside for that.

On another note, I found myself relating to every single charecter at least in one aspect or another, and I haven't seen many shows that have done that for me. I've been down on love before, delt with unrequited, been stuck in the nothing like Yuta for most of season one, and so on. I'm entering my final year of college, most of my friends have left the school life this year, and that happening multiple times throught the series was such a hard hitter as well. It was crazy how close to home this anime got for me!

Finally, it allm came together when they brought up the Gates of Hell from Dante and the two iterations of it. "Abandon hope, all ye who enter" is what they read, and in the end, this is what I think Honey and Clover was about: not abandoning that hope, ever. Even if things do not go the way you wish them to, that hope will carry you into tomorrow, and if you have the love of friends there along the way the journey isn't half bad, it can be beautiful.

In the end, I give this series a 10/10 since it played with my emotions and hit me just right so many times, even if I didn't like how it did it. It was wonderfully crafted and I just love it! This has been my ramblings, now I need to get over this show (T.T).
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Jun 14, 2020 10:10 PM

Mar 2016
I'm ok with part with how the series ended, except for Hagu. Everything else felt as life itself, we all been at a point in our lives, we had doubts, made mistakes, tried and fail, but if you are surrounded by friends you can have a good time and move forward, and as the time goes by those moments become something invaluable, that I'll stick with you 20 years in the future. That's what I take from Hachimitsu to Clover, those characters reminded me when I was young and the good moments I had in my good old days, and I appreciate that.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Jun 22, 2020 12:49 PM
May 2020
I am not crying, everyone else is... none of the main five end up with each other, but they stay friends... I want Yuta to get a girlfriend! I am so glad we finally find out why it is called "Honey and Clover" in the last episode!
Jul 9, 2020 5:15 AM

Apr 2020
1Konochi said:
I am not crying, everyone else is... none of the main five end up with each other, but they stay friends... I want Yuta to get a girlfriend! I am so glad we finally find out why it is called "Honey and Clover" in the last episode!

So I was willing to watch this show, but came to me that it's kinda sad at the end, and to be honest, i've only watched sad/bittersweet endings recently and if I could avoid another one would be nice so, don't need to spoiler or anything, just a simple answer.
I neither agree nor disagree, on the contrary.
Aug 27, 2020 1:05 AM
Jun 2016
Definitely made me ugly cry. Everything about this series is sooo beautiful, the frinedship, unrequited love, character development, life lessons, it got all aspect of life in 2 season. Def worth a 10/10
Sep 18, 2020 10:04 AM

Jun 2019
Man, what a show. I watched this episode twice (first watch for reading the cast subs, the next one for reading the songs' subtitles) and, while the first one leaves me with the bittersweet taste, the second one just wrecked me like a full speed HSR. Final song lyrics adjust too perfect to all the stuff happening right there to Yuuta. And the ending lyrics get its full meaning by the epilogue.

Feb 12, 2021 7:54 PM

Jun 2014
Serene melancholy would be a simple way to describe this series as a whole. A few episodes ago when Takemoto gets his drivers license, and the group decides to wait to go to the beach all together when the 6 of them reunite -- but then Takemoto narrates, saying that reunion at the beach would never come to happen -- that one line basically sums up the show.

Takemoto did get a huge spotlight during his character arc in part 1, so I guess it wasnt totally unfair that he was sidelined most of part 2. It was rather saddening when Takemoto realized it would be impossible for him to be together with Hagu; he knew the only way he could make reliable money was by joining the restoration company; and if he stayed in Tokyo with Hagu he wouldnt have been able to support and take care of her needs.

Morita may have been the most mysterious character, but his arc where he helps his brother avenge their father... just felt really out of place and didnt fit in anywhere. Also really hated the fact that he was inches away from stealing Hagu.

Hagu's artist block character arc went stagnant for most of the two seasons until she had her injury. Then after recovering, it just skips to post-graduation without showing her thesis painting. The Hagu x Sensei pairing was kinda weird too.

The best thing about this series was Ayumi getting over her unrequited love for Mayama; Mayama x Rika; and Ayumi x Nomiya
Mar 24, 2021 1:15 AM

Oct 2010
the last 2 episodes should not exist, there's nothing wrong in dating morita and drawing in the same time but hagu chose to do nothing, she will be the same scared girl with no friends who draws, hanamoto will be there for her till the end of her life. At least nomiya x yamada happened.
overall 7/10 now I don't want to read the manga
Apr 4, 2021 4:46 PM
Oct 2017
Whole character list filled with toxic people & with loli trope. So long to this garbage.
Jun 16, 2021 10:46 AM

Jan 2021
Although I’m disturbed that shuu loves hagu in a romantic way.
I have to admit I actually loved the ending.
Such a beautiful bittersweet ending.
10/10
Sep 21, 2021 7:41 PM

Jan 2019
Shuu x Hagu ruined it for me.

I didn't want Hagu with anyone but the result is still gross, they're uncle and nephew and with an age gap.
Sep 28, 2021 9:28 PM
Jan 2020
Kinda disappointing that it is not as good as Season 1 was. There are way too many bullshit going on in this season. Specially the last few episodes. But I glad for Morita, Takemoto and Yamada by the end of the story.

Overall S1 (9/10) (originally gave 10 but changed due to S2)
S2 (7/10)
Dec 21, 2021 8:49 PM

Oct 2020
Catalano said:
the last 2 episodes should not exist, there's nothing wrong in dating morita and drawing in the same time but hagu chose to do nothing, she will be the same scared girl with no friends who draws, hanamoto will be there for her till the end of her life. At least nomiya x yamada happened.
overall 7/10 now I don't want to read the manga

wait, did really nomiya x yamada happen? I came here hoping someoune would say something about it: all I saw was Yamada smiling at Nomiya while she worked but it didn't feel enough as a confirmation that they're together (i sure hope they are). Did I skip a scene? Are we both wishful thinking?
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» Shuu-chan loves Hagu?

Meruto - Jan 19, 2011

39 by Z0mbieB0y »»
Apr 4, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

82 by Danahi82 »»
Jan 24, 1:09 AM

» Sandwiches - How long did it take Hagu?

Barusamikosu - Dec 24, 2023

1 by Rama_Chan »»
Dec 25, 2023 12:35 AM

» How is this related to march comes in like a lion?

TsutanaiFuun - Jun 28, 2023

6 by accidentalfloss »»
Jul 2, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Karura - Mar 23, 2008

72 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Jun 28, 2023 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.