Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2023 2:53 AM

Jul 2009
[Spoilers of the ending ahead]

While I found the ending of the show very moving, there's something that has been bugging me ever since:

Did Hagu find all of those clovers in a single morning?

During season 1, all the characters teamed up and spent hours looking for just ONE clover, but failed.
Takemoto left Tokyo in the following morning, giving Hagu only about 4 hours or so of sunlight to find FIVE clovers.

It sounds very implausible that she would be able to find all of these, so my question is:
Had she been looking for these clovers for the past few months, ever since his confession?

This would be possible, but then it doesn't explain why she was late for his departure, which to me signaled she was still pressed for time to finish the sandwiches. If she had all the ingredients already found throughout the months, it would be easy to prepare them on time.
(This part might be just me overthinking, delays happen and she might have just miscalculated.)
CAMPAIGN: If you write an anime review, please make it short.
You're not a writer, Jim, I want meta-information, not a teenager's impression of a clickbait journalist.

Dec 25, 2023 12:35 AM
Dec 2023
Barusamikosu said:
[Spoilers of the ending ahead]

While I found the ending of the show very moving, there's something that has been bugging me ever since:

Did Hagu find all of those clovers in a single morning?

During season 1, all the characters teamed up and spent hours looking for just ONE clover, but failed.
Takemoto left Tokyo in the following morning, giving Hagu only about 4 hours or so of sunlight to find FIVE clovers.

It sounds very implausible that she would be able to find all of these, so my question is:
Had she been looking for these clovers for the past few months, ever since his confession?

This would be possible, but then it doesn't explain why she was late for his departure, which to me signaled she was still pressed for time to finish the sandwiches. If she had all the ingredients already found throughout the months, it would be easy to prepare them on time.
(This part might be just me overthinking, delays happen and she might have just miscalculated.)

I did not think about it that much, but for me, it was just a luck to find that high much of clovers while they all could not do it together.
Still a heartbreaking ending for me especially for Morita. It was obvious that Hagu will reject Takimoto, but shocking to reject the boy we all though she loved him.That was the part the moved me enormously.
Good thoughts tho

More topics from this board

» Shuu-chan loves Hagu?

Meruto - Jan 19, 2011

39 by Z0mbieB0y »»
Apr 4, 12:56 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Kayro - Mar 30, 2008

212 by Katsu-kun »»
Feb 17, 12:55 PM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Kayro - Mar 29, 2008

82 by Danahi82 »»
Jan 24, 1:09 AM

» How is this related to march comes in like a lion?

TsutanaiFuun - Jun 28, 2023

6 by accidentalfloss »»
Jul 2, 2023 10:29 AM

Poll: » Hachimitsu to Clover II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Karura - Mar 23, 2008

72 by TsutanaiFuun »»
Jun 28, 2023 12:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.