Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Tsuredure Children
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Oct 5, 2017 6:25 PM

Jul 2009
A bit average, but I do applaud this show for having characters already in a relationship. Kana and Chiaki were definitely my favorite pairing, although most of the couples were forgettable. The comedy and cute moments were the main highlights of the show. I guess I'm more oriented towards an omnibus format like in Amagami SS since there's more room to develop the relationships. Still, wouldn't refuse a second season.

6/10
SkittlesOct 5, 2017 6:28 PM
Oct 7, 2017 3:56 PM
Sep 2016
Every high-school romance pair has been done already. And with more depth in other anime. But never has it been so jammed packed with comedy while only focusing on the important parts of the relationship.

I really enjoyed this one.
Oct 10, 2017 10:20 PM
Dec 2012
A second season would be nice. Liked these pairings.

Oct 12, 2017 11:36 AM

Feb 2013
This show was great. I enjoyed every minute of it.

8/10
Oct 15, 2017 6:55 PM

Jun 2013
That was a cute show. It's a little sad that Takase/Kanda's relationship and Minagawa/Fuurya's relationship never really progressed much.
Oct 16, 2017 5:35 PM

Oct 2012
Great show and even better ending. Some episodes were weaker and amount of chracters brought some confusion while watching this on weekly basis but overall I enjoyed it wholeheartedly.

Season 2 here I come! Please! :) (some arcs needs some continuation and conclusion but it certainly wasn't disappointment)

7/10
Oct 19, 2017 5:10 PM

Sep 2011
<3
That's all I really need to say about this episode :D

Take notes romcom authors, this is how you fucking do a romcom. You don't need 4 love triangles and constant struggle to make a show/manga about romance. Sure, drama is fine, but triangles are almost always unnecessary.
I could watch a show like this of any of the main couples, and they would certainly be better than many romance stories out there :/

Anyway, I really liked this anime. Some of the couples were a bit forgettable, but the main ones were just so lovely that I'll give it an 8/10. A bit more focus on the main couples or even just longer episodes and this could have been even higher. Totally worth watching :)
Oct 20, 2017 8:07 PM

Apr 2012
Didn't really hint at a sequel, but I don't think one would be a bad idea.
I like Hentai, you like real life.
Instead of complaining about my tastes, be grateful you now don't have to compete against me.
Oct 21, 2017 10:32 PM

Mar 2014
Best vanilla I've ever tasted.

Would be a 10/10 and in my favourites if the first introduced couple received more complete development.

Oct 22, 2017 1:56 PM

Dec 2016
A really nice episode with pretty much all the characters meeting up and ending with two of the more complex couples progressing quite nicely. Really needs a season 2, although if it didn't this first season still was very good
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Oct 22, 2017 4:30 PM

May 2012
Well that was a pretty decent last episode, in general I quite liked this series. You don't see a series focused too much on the actual confession of relationships, and this one pretty much does everything around it! So all in all a pretty solid series!
Oct 29, 2017 10:01 AM

Aug 2016
It had it's funny moments, but it also had a lot of misunderstandings.... 7/10.
Nanika ga Okashii
Oct 30, 2017 5:22 AM

Dec 2012
It was a heartwarming anime very pleasant to watch and the 12 minutes format was a good choice.
The variety of couples was nice to see. My favorites are Kana's couple and Akagi's couple. Too bad that the "Love master" was not present for the finale T_T.

Very good anime.
Oct 30, 2017 1:50 PM

Jun 2011
So freakin adorable! I am glad my ship, Sugawara x Takano took a step forward before the end of the series, their relationship gave me a ton of heart ache, a feeling I've longed for from any shoujo romance.

It's a shame the second half wasn't as funny as the first half though, I liked the series better when it was comedic rather than dramatic. A few pairings annoyed me, the froggy dude for example, but overall this was a pleasant experience.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 4, 2017 9:45 AM
Nov 2016
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH SATSUKI AND THE WHITE HAIRED GUY I WAS ROUTING FOR THEM AND STUDENT COUNCIL PRES AND HER CRUSH WHAT ABOUT THEM WE NEED SEASON TWO NOW
Nov 6, 2017 7:36 PM

Feb 2014
wow... great... Im impressed.

this anime does what 99% of the romantic and slice of life animes out there don't.
and being 10-12 minutes just made things better since it does not give space for boring things.
unfortunately, not all couples got a proper / solid conclusion, though we know where it will be going for.
Really liked that boy's (forgot his name ><) imouto haha she's so funny lol

very good.
TechOtakuNov 6, 2017 7:47 PM
Nov 20, 2017 4:45 PM

Feb 2013
We got one get-back-together and one future beach encounter.

This anime was much better binge watching the 2nd half. (put it on hold half way through when it was airing)
6/10 (above average) More please.
To- the-point romance focusing on the encounters and not filler.
Best girls: Yuki and Chizuru
Nov 28, 2017 7:33 PM

May 2015
Ah, a nice and lovey dovey anime has ended... I really love the setting of this anime (love with some minor hardships) I hope this gets a second season…
Nov 29, 2017 3:27 PM

Oct 2015
I see there is progress between Sugawara and Takano by the way they talk about going to the beach together. Takase and Kanda's feeling are still hanging in the air and I am glad Chiaki and Kana made up( more like a start over). The situation or love triangle between Yuuki,Satsuki and Kaoru is still hanging and also what about Furuya's answer?

Other characters like Yamane and the dating master Katori were not shown their progress.
Hoping for a season 2 of this one and sorry for taking long to watch it.

7/10 for being funny and romantic and the opening was great too.
lihle808Nov 29, 2017 3:31 PM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Dec 9, 2017 10:13 AM
Feb 2017
The best comedy-romance ever, i never see anime like this before and i love it, and i really hoping for 2nd season, santa can you hear me? give me 2nd season T_T
Dec 28, 2017 10:01 AM

Apr 2014
I really enjoyed watching everything of it. I just wish they made the duration longer.
And I really hope they will make a second season and make it a regular/proper episode length.
Well I guess I just read the manga for now. Anyway I'm gonna rate this anime an 8 out of 10 score overall.
Haters always gonna hate.
Jan 19, 2018 7:23 PM

Jul 2012
Actually really good.

I'm currently in a relationship as well and this show is VERY relateable. The way they act and think... I can put myself in their footsteps. It's so real.

Wish for more.

7/10
Jan 26, 2018 9:43 PM

Jan 2017
Great, just as I had read it. I hope for a second season but they left out a lot of couples like Keisuke and Patricia. Still hoping tho.

8/10
Feb 5, 2018 8:32 AM

Jun 2013
This was a fun show, it made laugh, smirk in happiness, cringe in embarrassment, and salty and other points. It was a good comedy and I related with it at times as well. I give it a 9.
"The will to live is stronger than anything else"
Feb 20, 2018 10:34 PM

Jan 2018
The romance flow in this anime is very beautiful. A little bit hurt for my heart (because i never dating nor having a relationship with any girl before). The one i love is how the author could draw any condition of relationship between boy and girl in different route, that's awesome.

I give it 10/10

I hope for the 2nd season, but maybe in new season they could continue some route that looks like on hold in this season, like the romance in astronomy club (i hope he dates that violet-haired girl :D )
"Happy Ramadhan for those who celebrate it. I hope this year's Ramadhan bring goodness for you life" -(TsuzukuHunter 2018)
Mar 30, 2018 1:17 PM

Nov 2010
Nice ending, liked how Chiaki's and Kana's relationship progressed throughout the series.
Personally I would've been fine with a break up. It would've had a charm of its own.

8/10
Sep 22, 2018 6:56 PM

Dec 2012
Well, it ended as expected. Which is to say nicely. Tsurezure had a consistent blend of hilarity, cuteness and all of the right strings to tug at the heart. I especially liked the wide array of relationships, ranging from steady couples to budding pairs just starting to get their feelings across. A second season would be fantastic, but I'd also like to see more shows where the final destination isn't a confession.

7.5/10
Oct 23, 2018 12:36 PM

Aug 2017
I'm sad that everyone not here for last episode lol.

Overall, it was a decent romance show. Akagi, Goda Katori are the best part of the show.

We need second season. 6/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Dec 25, 2018 9:28 AM

Mar 2018
Pretty decent show, Obviously there isn't a lot to it but that's not really the point. All and all this is a show that is there to serve one purpose, to entertain the viewer. I was pretty entertained, not the most I ever have been but it was pretty fun. I give this show a 6/10.
Mar 27, 2019 6:13 AM

Aug 2017
Kana is the best and prettiest.

6/10. I don't care if there is a season 2 unless it has harem or a bunch of fanservice.
May 3, 2019 3:51 PM
Supreme Tsundere

Nov 2012
tragedydesu said:
well .. this anime have it cute moments
it have good couples and garbage ones
6/10

Yeah, I wont be as far as to call the ones I liked the less garbage, but in between all those great scenes there was quite alot of just decent stuff that just left me wanting to see my fav couples again.
Also love master was kinda fun but also dumb, but at least he didnt appear too much.

Bad spot to end the anime too, probably there was never a good one to do it, but noneless.

Will continue with the manga which I had already started when I was half on the anime.
8.3/10=8
Jul 1, 2019 12:49 AM
💉 🩸 🩹 💖 🏥

Feb 2012
"I don't want to lose you anymore, Kana. Please go out with me."

That cut deep.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world."

Jul 31, 2019 6:22 PM

May 2017
Missing some love master

Also whole show missing imouto , after the "brother making baby" part she just stoped

Need to watch some ecchi imouto anime now xb
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Dec 6, 2019 8:32 AM

May 2015
I have fun watching this. Still, I want s2 so bad. Solid 8 for me.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Dec 13, 2019 1:21 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Just don't know what to think of it because I enjoyed it but I dislike teenage romance drama things like that
Apr 17, 2020 8:15 PM
Mar 2019
man, they are all just so cute
I love K-On, and so should you.

May 22, 2020 12:39 PM

Feb 2020
I didn't really expect to get attached to the characters given how many there were and how little time there was, but now I realise I'm gonna miss the majority of them...
They weren't incredibly complex or anything, but there's something that made them very endearing. Guess I'll read the manga.
My favorite couple has to be Kana x Chiaki, it was the one with the best development and I felt surprisingly involved in its evolution.
But my favorite character ended up being Ryouko, I really liked her development and she definitely surprised me last episode. It's too bad she didn't appear this episode. And she's not the only one actually, I'm especially disappointed we didn't get to see Sasahara one last time, I wanted to see how things were going for her, as well as how the guy who was in love with her was going to handle the situation with his childhood friend.
At least I'm glad most of the characters got a little cameo ! Especialy Jun's sister and Motoyama, those two were such fun characters. It also surprised me to see the blue-haired girl who was being taunted by the Love Expert being so cheerful here. Guess she really was in a bad day the last time (understanble to be fair).
And finally, I'm so glad Chizuru's FINALLY starting to open up to Sugawara. I wasso afraid they wouldn't ever be able to understand each other.
Overall, this show was very sweet and fun ! Nothing amazing, but it was well done, I give it a 7, it deserves it.
Jun 3, 2020 5:45 AM

Apr 2020
Kana and Chiaki's moment made me tear up a little. It kind sucks that so many plots went unresolved and this is never getting a sequel.

7/10.
Jun 20, 2020 9:33 PM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
It was so wholesome, cute and funny I had to watch it in one go. Hope we will get to see more in the future.

"Romance Master" dude and the greenhaired nerd were kinda annoying but I loved pretty much everything else.

Ayaka is a gem <3
Aug 4, 2020 11:13 PM

Mar 2020
WHEW!!! I watched this all in one day! I loved it, and I give it an 8/10. But... WHEN WILL WE GET SEASON 2??? I'm legit begging right now, this anime was magical and apparently, there's so much more to cover!!

Chiaki and Kana ended up together, which I am so, SO damn happy about because they were my favorite out of everyone, Takeru and Ayaka ended up together, and Sugawara and Chizuru's relatioship is heading in the right direction. But... what about Yuki and Jun??? Saki and Haruhiko? Ryouko and Masafumi? Chiyo and Takao? Kaoru and Yuuki? Hell, Takeru and Ayaka didn't even end up kissing properly like they wanted to! And Satsuki and Hideki were completely forgotten about after a few episodes, just like Kaoru and Yuuki!

And this list doesn't even include the seven kajillion other manga-canon characters that apparently exist! I honestly am gonna go absolutely LIVID if we don't get a Season 2. PLEASE.
NOW WATCHING: Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Go! Go! Loser Ranger, Ninja Kamui, Tower of God (Season 2), Whisper Me a Love Song, Wistoria: Wand and Sword

Aug 4, 2020 11:17 PM

Mar 2020
And also, I'm gonna be honest, I could care less about that annoying-ass, screentime-hogging blonde guy. Like we get it, haha funny womanizer poopoo, like bro I DO NOT CARE. Just think of all that juicy extra content we could have gotten if half of each episode wasn't him mentally toying with some girls who really want to be with him, him "inspiring" other guys, and him saying "snap" and "nice" and stuff while making unfunny jokes.
NOW WATCHING: Bungou Stray Dogs (Season 2), Go! Go! Loser Ranger, Ninja Kamui, Tower of God (Season 2), Whisper Me a Love Song, Wistoria: Wand and Sword

Oct 9, 2020 10:16 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Just a few thoughts as we bring this short but sweet series to a close:

Enjoyed the first half much more than the second. But maybe that’s because I started to love these characters so much that I wanted to see their love truly blossom by the end. Most of the relationships faded into the background as we focused on just 2 of the couples at the end. At 2 minutes remaining I was screaming for something good and conclusive to happen. I’m barely satisfied, but I’m still happy with what we got. This is not a bad sign, this shows I want more, which only good series can do. Still, even though it was conclusive enough for those 2 couples at the end, I wish we had gotten that for all our dear high school couples. Guess this was just meant to be a quick thrill ride of young love. Now that I think about it, the student council president and the smoking chick had a good send off, I think, I mean he smiled so he did get the job done of getting her back on track on life. I honestly forgot the last scenes for the other couples, so can’t say anything on that.

I loved this short series, can’t say anything wrong with it other than I wished for just a little bit more. The humour got me, the young romance got me, everything was near perfect, just needed more of dating master. 8/10

NYANPASU
5700XT

Dec 22, 2020 12:22 AM
Oct 2019
In this pandemic i was like too much stressed out watching bunch of shonen anime like HxH, One piece, Gintama... I decided to pass by some romcom, fan service to cool myself down :3
Tsurezure children is quite good. Like it is exceptional to bring more than 5 couples and let us see their relationship all in one anime. I thought this anime would be full of kissing, sex, fan sevice and stuffs... but beside this they let us watch some pure relationships... Kana-chiaki, Takano- sugawars's relationship may seem pretty unfinished to some people but the truth is that is the pure relationship. Kissing is not important. Love is really what matters in a relationship. After quarrel war Kana finally ended up in a good relationship, after shyness Takano also ended up in a good relationship.
People may want a 2nd season (i also want a little :3) but i think it will be good if it ended up here. If they ever bring up a second season they can cover other relationships which seemed unfinished. Let's see what happens :)

Anyways, it was a good show
Jan 18, 2021 5:21 PM
Jun 2020
I hope to get season 2❤️
Feb 1, 2021 3:32 PM
Feb 2020
This anime is basically a manual :D , I wish i have had seen this 5 years ago . would have been cool :/ loved it <3
Mar 29, 2021 2:49 PM
Mar 2021
I enjoyed the soccer match as a finale. The only complaint that I have about this series is how I wish Kaji and Akagi had more screen time because, in my opinion, they were the most interesting relationship.
May 23, 2021 11:50 AM

Feb 2020
I really enjoyed it. it was awesome. but I could use a bit more character exploration and time to breathe (kind of too densely populated with couples, but i got a sweet tooth So i guess i don't mind much)
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

May 25, 2021 8:26 PM

Oct 2020
I love love loved how things turned out! I think it's sweet how Chiaki never really gave up on Kana. I only wish we got to see how Ryoko's final exam went!!
Jun 2, 2021 11:38 PM
Jun 2021
plish next episode/ next season 2 il love it this anime
Jun 24, 2021 3:00 PM

Dec 2016
Wow. That final episode was basically teasing the viewer that a 2nd season is coming. I also just want to say how impressed I am with this show. Despite the fact that it was 12 episodes long, 12 minutes each episode.. The amount of times my heart had a tingly feeling from the seamless chemistry between a few of the couples, and the ability to jump between so many characters. What a nice experience watching this show has been! Hoping there's more to come in the near future.
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2017

104 by ih8freud »»
Jan 24, 9:51 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2017

126 by anunusualweeb »»
Nov 26, 2023 12:58 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Leo - Jul 4, 2017

185 by OberonFelsach »»
Oct 25, 2023 4:46 PM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2017

104 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Poll: » Tsurezure Children Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2017

60 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Sep 27, 2023 2:18 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.