Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Case Study of Vanitas
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 17, 2021 1:32 PM

Jul 2017
Decent episode overall to end a fairly good season, although definitely not as enjoyable and charming as the manga to me for some reason. Shame that there's a few months off now but the 2nd season when it airs in 2022 should be another solid watch to start off the year.
Sep 17, 2021 1:40 PM
Nov 2020
I really enjoyed this episode. Although I was a bit disappointed that it ended on a cliffhanger. I am very much looking forward to next season. Every episode leaves me with more questions. Lots of details in this episode.
Sep 17, 2021 1:54 PM

Aug 2019
A decent first cour, but not very interesting IMO. At some point, I just let the anime drag me with it instead of actively following along myself. However, the character interactions were, at the very least, fun to watch even if the story hadn't quite found its footing.

That being said, I'm definitely going to pick up the second cour once it airs next season, as the next arc has piqued my interest from the few minutes we were shown of it at the end of the episode.
Sep 17, 2021 2:21 PM
Nov 2020
Don’t miss the after-credits! I REPEAT, DON'T MISS THE AFTER-CREDITS!!!
Sep 17, 2021 2:22 PM

Mar 2017
Liked the way Part 1 ended with Noe openly expressing his growing interest in Vanitas' past... just waiting for him to realise now that it's because he cares about Vanitas! They've got a very complex relationship and it was perfectly displayed this ep

I'm guessing that what Ruthven did to Noe is similar to what happened to Jeanne which has me worried; will Noe start to get an uncontrollable need for blood? Someone needs to take Ruthven out... two-faced bastard - but Vanitas is on to him!

This is my favourite anime of the season because it wasn't at all what I was expecting but in a good way - it totally exceeded my expectations with the complex characters, unpredictability and gorgeous animation!
Sep 17, 2021 2:45 PM

Sep 2018
And so, the stage is set for the order to kill Vanitas...

This has been a firm favorite all season, one of a few shows I've actively looked forward to watching.

The wonderfully twisted sexual tension has been a highlight and so refreshing in the face of the usual anime fare.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 17, 2021 2:49 PM

Mar 2016
This felt like a last episode, but I didn't realise this actually was the last episode until I came to MAL! I can't wait for the next season! I have only read slightly farther than this, so I guess I should go back and read more.

I liked the Roland scene. This may sound insignificant, but I was so impressed when Roland picked up the scattered papers off the floor. That looks like it would be really hard to animate.

Then we have Noe speaking with his face covered, which was just one picture. That was uncomfortable to watch. They could have animated his shoulders and back a little while he talked to give us a sense of movement. They only had to animate a few frames, and use those frames over and over.

Vanitas and Noe's conversation in the morning was hard to hear because of the song. That song's too catchy! lol

I can't believe I am going to say this, but they should have cut out some of the jokes for the anime. Manga can get away with random jokes, but in anime, it can really kill the tension. And, that doesn't seem like a wise decision.

I liked how Vanitas immediately knew Ruthven was planning to hurt Noe. But, now I am wondering how he made that connection. This anime shows the same flashback over and over even when we don't need them, but it didn't show one here, even though it would have been nice to see Vanitas put things together.
Sep 17, 2021 2:55 PM

Sep 2018
FuMomo-kun said:
This felt like a last episode, but I didn't realise this actually was the last episode until I came to MAL! I can't wait for the next season! I have only read slightly farther than this, so I guess I should go back and read more.

I liked the Roland scene. This may sound insignificant, but I was so impressed when Roland picked up the scattered papers off the floor. That looks like it would be really hard to animate.

Then we have Noe speaking with his face covered, which was just one picture. That was uncomfortable to watch. They could have animated his shoulders and back a little while he talked to give us a sense of movement. They only had to animate a few frames, and use those frames over and over.

Vanitas and Noe's conversation in the morning was hard to hear because of the song. That song's too catchy! lol

I can't believe I am going to say this, but they should have cut out some of the jokes for the anime. Manga can get away with random jokes, but in anime, it can really kill the tension. And, that doesn't seem like a wise decision.

I liked how Vanitas immediately knew Ruthven was planning to hurt Noe. But, now I am wondering how he made that connection. This anime shows the same flashback over and over even when we don't need them, but it didn't show one here, even though it would have been nice to see Vanitas put things together.

There's no way Ruthven would give a servant like Jeanne permission to flit around the city unless it benefitted him.

The fact that she was occupying Vanitas could only mean Ruthven was after something Vanitas was separated from.

The deduction that follows is obvious...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Sep 17, 2021 4:56 PM
Apr 2021
this didn't feel like an ending at all. Seems to me there was almost no effort put in to make the ending of this cour feel complete in any way. If I were a betting man, I'd put all my money that this show was originally supposed to be 2 cour and it's had to be broken up because of the... unspecified virus of unknown origins. And by the sounds of it, it doesn't really seem like there could be a satisfying short term conclusion for this cour. Or at least, any attempt at one would only serve to make it worse.
So I guess it is what it is.

overall this show felt comfy more than anything else. The characters really drive the story, and since they're pretty laid back it gave the show a laid back feel despite some of the more mature stuff that has occurred.
Sep 17, 2021 4:56 PM
Jul 2018
Vanitas being related to Noé is this dois has several moments that are even cool in general events.

But this ending after the ending already starts presents new characters that are good.
Sep 17, 2021 5:03 PM

Aug 2021
So far, we haven't seen that Shapeless... What's his story?
Waiting for the next season...

Sep 17, 2021 5:48 PM

Jun 2020
I’m here for my boy Roland. If there is gonna be a season 2, you will see a lot of him. Him and Vanitas together 🤣
Sep 17, 2021 6:57 PM

Jun 2019
This was as much of a 7/10 as I’ve seen in a while. Nothing too special. Just a good anime that was too concerned with setting everything up to hit the potential that it showed in the worldbuilding, animation, and character writing. Hopefully the next season capitalizes on that.
Sep 17, 2021 7:15 PM

Jan 2011
well this had nice production values/music somewhat fun characters to watch but really was your standard an fair of vampire stories with heavy gay undertones i say undertones despite seeing it being very gay lol they could of cut the vampire thing and just say i want these dudes to fuck and it'd be fine

only thing i'd knock is the pacing at times this show likes to go from 0-100 and then back done to cute banter which left some episode on the slightly boring side.

7.5 /10 for the first cour they teased an arc with Rie voicing the new baddie so i guess there's that to look forward to.
Sep 17, 2021 7:54 PM

Apr 2015
GODDAM, I just love how they turned "The Devout One" completely on its head! I was 100% cool with Roland being a kind of "Anderson" for this series. But then the next few episodes come along, and, guess what? He's still a bit "simple", but he's not blind to reality!

And then we have this episode. He is definitely "The Devout One", but we get a twist on his DEVOUTION.
Sep 17, 2021 10:00 PM
Apr 2020
I guess Vanitas cares more about Noé than Jeanne, well Vanitas run and left Jeanne just to check if Noé is okay. lmao. Turns out Noé is fine but not 'okay' okay tho, that Ruthven is really annoying. Don't tell me he's going to be the reason why Noé will kill Vanitas, because he will command him. That irks me.

Vanitas and Noé's relationship is getting better and deeper. Maybe because one of the effects of Ruthven' s spell that's why Noé can't help it but want to taste Vanitas' blood or Vanitas' blood just irresistible af. I guess Noé finds Vanitas more and more fascinating, maybe he thinks that Vanitas is like a poor cat that needs to be save. Noé wants to understand Vanitas, to know where he's coming from, by drinking his blood. But, ofc, Vanitas won't allow it at the moment, he's definitely not yet ready to reveal his vulnerabilities to other people. Tho he's willing to compromise, I guess that's a good thing towards moving forward.

An amazing season, can't wait for S2!

Sep 17, 2021 10:13 PM

Jan 2020
I really wish this wasn't split into 2 cours. We were just starting to get a taste of the show, and slowly starting to wrap our heads around the plot, when it decided to be over. I don't like the interruption really. The mystery isn't bad, but I'd say there's a lot of jumping around. The author doesn't stick to just one story, and if you don't binge watch, you can get easily lost or simply forget.
I sometimes forget to finish my sentences.
Sep 17, 2021 10:25 PM

Mar 2020

The most build up part of vanitas is finally over (YEEET)
Many people might not like the 2nd cour idea but considering bones had alot of prjects this year and occasional quality drops not to mention the quality of the next arc itself(Which is pure Mochizukiness) I think its better.(Since its going to be their first project for the next year i suppose)
Honestly any quality drop in the next arc can kill the charm of the writing, tone and the things the story is great for ngl.(Taking season 1 into account) In any case bones did a good job and rearranged alot of stuff here and there and made a good adaptation overall.
So in the end Thankyou Bones!
Sep 17, 2021 10:31 PM

Jul 2016
Average last episode. Aside from the Beast of Gévaudan's introduction and the plot-point regarding Noé being unconsciously controlled by Ruthven, nothing too relevant happened.

That said, interesting first cour overall. OST as well as animation were fantastic and in general, the dynamic between Noé and Vanitas was something I truly enjoyed seeing most of the time.

Now as for aspects I didn't like that much, I guess the main one would be Vanitas' personality. I mean, his jerk-like attitude towards mostly everyone was amusing to see at first but it became incredibly tiring rather quickly. Not to mention I totally dislike the romance they are trying to sell me between him and Jeanne.
Another thing I also wasn't a big fan of were the exaggerated blood-sucking scenes. You could see Bones tried to give a certain sensual emphasis to them but they failed at delivering that message and as a result, all those scenes ended up feeling awkward and rather tasteless.

6,5/10 -> 6/10 - Anyways, now let's see what the second cour has to offer.
Sep 17, 2021 10:41 PM

Jan 2021
AAAH, was Noe aware that he had been bitten by Ruthven? :( and the black curse tied around Noe's neck, could it be the same thing that happened to Jeanne? Why.. why did Ruthven do all that T-T I thought he was a good and wise person.

When Vanitas came out of their room and slept on the roof again, I think he lost his trust in Noe.. but then the next day after hearing Noe's explanation he said that Noe can lap up the blood on his clothes next time :") and there I'm sure that right now, Vanitas really trust and feel safe and comfortable with Noe. For some reason I feel touched and relieved when I see Vanitas laughing like that. Although he is a very reckless and unpredictable person, but indeed if he is basically a good person, his kindness will still be felt no matter what. And also.. I might be wrong but I feel that Vanitas is someone who really needs to be loved and cared for, no matter how much he hates affection.

By the way, I just realized... that's right, Vanitas and Noe have suitcases, right? There must be clothes in there. But I think they wear the same clothes everyday lol XD it's okay, I just find it a bit funny. And also Murr's expression is really always in an everyday mood hahah.

And yeah don't forget Roland is really cool!! He clings to his belief that he knows what he is doing is right (and it is, even if the church thinks it's wrong).

YAAAAYY! I can't wait!! There's a lot to solve... plus now there's a new cast, the girl Noe bumped into at the train station and the girl who appeared in the snow.
hanakocheeksSep 17, 2021 10:46 PM

Sep 17, 2021 11:24 PM

Mar 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed everything that's happened so far. I'm so glad VnC got an anime adaptation and we'll have to wait a bit to get the next cour, I can't wait to see the next arc. We got a glimpse of one of my personal faves,
, and I can't wait to see how they'll animate the scenes they're featured in. If they do it right it'll definitely pack a punch imo.

The voice for
really surprised me honestly. It's different than what I thought her voice would be like. I definitely expected a less higher voice for her, but I guess it's something I'll get used to when she speaks more lines. Atm right now though, I'm not too fond of the decision for her voice.
Sep 17, 2021 11:58 PM

Apr 2015
Decent episode, a good way to end the season and an interesting set-up to the second season. Ruthven's mind-control/command to Noe is interesting. It might play a part in Noe having to kill Vanitas, although I'm sure the command itself wouldn't be as straightforward as him having to do just that. The only thing that low-key bothered me was why he said "just once," cause surely it would be more beneficial if Ruthven could order him to listen to more than one command. Is there a power constraint/limit to it such that he could only do it once per person or something? Too OP? Lol. That aside, we had Noe finally getting half-permission from Vanitas to drink his blood and the semi-introduction of a few new characters: the pink-haired guy (?) Noe bumped into at the train station, the "Beast of Gevaudan," and the white-haired girl in the snow at the end. If I had to guess, I'd say the pink-haired character is a chasseur since I could see a peek of the priest robe he (?) is wearing and the white-haired girl is the Beast of Gevaudan?

This show had a really mediocre start, but the storyline became more interesting during the Catacombes arc and I'm really intrigued by the direction the story is heading. I'd say Vanitas's character, the mystery, and the overall atmosphere of the show are my favorite aspects of the show, which is in part thanks to Studio Bones for the amazing directing/OSTs so I have to applaud them for that. The other characters are okay, the only one I really like so far aside from Vanitas is Roland (sorry, Noe), but I hope the others will be further developed in the second season. Especially Jeanne, since she's just been acting like a blushing doll the majority of her screentime. Overall, I'd give this show a 6.5/10. Looking forward to the second season!

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Sep 18, 2021 12:17 AM

Jul 2013
damn! can't wait for season 2! I heard from the manga readers that it's supposed to be the best arc
Sep 18, 2021 4:18 AM

Aug 2020
Great episode today. I only started watching this a couple of days a go making it the last seasonal I started this season, and now it's the first one a finished. Looking forward to the next season assuming there will be one

「 𝕂𝕖𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞 」

Sep 18, 2021 6:13 AM

Oct 2016
Let's fucking go! Can't wait for the Beast of Gevaudan arc, it's my favorite arc so far in the manga.

The Noe doing some big brain calculations ala Araragi about drinking Vanitas's blood scene was so hilarious lmao. Sad that Vanitas left best girl Jeanne alone, but bros before hoes. Seeing Roland in the anime not giving a fuck about fighting the Church made me grin, truly best boy.

I wonder if Ruthven's "curse" of making Noe do anything he wants once will be what leads to Noe killing Vanitas as Noe mentioned in the beginning.

Can't wait for the second cour. 8.5/10
Sep 18, 2021 6:25 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
Was a really nice first half, would've love to see more insight on Vanitas's mind and all but ig that will happen sooner or later. Pretty hyped for the 2nd Cour

smoochie smoochie[/center]
Sep 18, 2021 6:35 AM

Jul 2019
Roland is still as badass as ever no matter the situation I see. I didn't have high expectations for this anime but I really enjoyed it. I'm curious about season 2 and will definitely watch it.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Sep 18, 2021 6:58 AM

Sep 2017
Well decent first season I suppose. This ep pretty much felt like a transition to the next arc but also highlighted some potential side effects of being marked by the Ruthven. I don't think Noe has ever craved so hard for Vanitas' blood before. We casually bump into a character that will obviously be relevant next season & the after credit introduced someone else who is definitely up to no good.
Sep 18, 2021 9:26 AM
May 2016
Great show, looking forward to part 2.
Sep 18, 2021 9:57 AM
Oct 2007
Decent wrap up seeing season 2 is coming along. Looking forward to it for sure. Glad that I gave this a try for more than 3 episodes back when the show just started. It's easy to categorize it as something that I won't watch usually.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 18, 2021 11:42 AM

Feb 2020
A nice historical-themed anime, but I did lose some interest during the last half of the first cour. Even Kajiura's music didn't stand out much here, kind of disappointing but that's okay.

Maybe next cour will spark my interest again
Sep 18, 2021 1:34 PM

Jun 2019
My 162nd completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
WatchTillTandavaSep 26, 2021 5:02 PM
Sep 18, 2021 4:25 PM

Apr 2020
Seriously? That was it? xD

We've got the remains of the Date Episode and Noe drooling over Vanitas' blood. THATS IT. There wasn't anything happening, for an entire 24 Minutes, yet again.

oh...yeah we've also got that Ruthven scene which might be the only significant thing happening in this final (!!) Epsiode of the Season.... Sure.

The rest was Noe and Vanitas (totally not - cause iTs nOT A yAoI!) acting like a cute, little couple. Which would be fine...if this wasn't the final Episode...and If there wasn't some kind of Plot supposed to be happening.

This La Bete thing? Wow , that sounds really cool - acutally never got to see any of it, tho xD ...Better wait for the second Season, hm?^^

I know, I know...it's supposed to be a "Slow Burn" ...but....hell....this Epsiode coud've been cut from the Series entirely and nothing, really nothing would be different.

And thats your final Epsiode. Noice :) What a tremendous ride it was.

This was underwhelming af.
Sep 18, 2021 5:11 PM
🦆👑

Jan 2020
I thought it was a fine finale. I didn't find it to be too memorable or outstanding but it certainly wasn't bad and especially with the knowledge that an upcoming season/cour is a thing

I liked the series overall and I'm looking forward to it's second cour in winter.

Now I have the opening stuck in my head...

Sep 18, 2021 8:48 PM

Nov 2012
I'm not sure which I'll miss more, Vanitas or the themes. I love them both. That kinda goes for the season. Summer '21: Season of the Themes.
Sep 18, 2021 9:44 PM

Oct 2012
Great show, one of the highlights of the season but weird time to have a setup episode.
Sep 19, 2021 3:16 PM

Nov 2011
My Love for Jeanne and Vanitas continues to grow. But god damn what an episode.

Domi disappeared though I figured she would have slid back into the episode at some point but it's all good.

Great episode.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 19, 2021 11:40 PM

Dec 2020
noe catching feelings?🤨🤨🤨🤨🤔🧐 or either way, looks like he's accepted the fact that he doesnt Despise vanitas anymore thats nice :D

cant wait for january to come, im definitely gonna read the manga but im gonna miss having them colored animated and voiced. that was a great ending tho !!!! wonder who pink haired person that noe bumped to and the pretty long lashes person at the end there was
Sep 20, 2021 3:21 AM

Jul 2015
can't believe this is the last episode already aaaaa I need more! should I start reading the manga or not guys?
Sep 20, 2021 3:38 AM

Nov 2019
uenoyama said:
can't believe this is the last episode already aaaaa I need more! should I start reading the manga or not guys?

You can wait for Winter 2022 for second half of the show. Meanwhile you can read the manga from the beginning as it cuts some important things. Starting around chapter 20 itself you can see what are the differences between anime and manga. All the best!
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Sep 20, 2021 4:19 AM

Jul 2015
Laplace_kun said:
uenoyama said:

You can wait for Winter 2022 for second half of the show. Meanwhile you can read the manga from the beginning as it cuts some important things. Starting around chapter 20 itself you can see what are the differences between anime and manga. All the best!

Oh I see, thank you so much for the suggestions! I'm glad someone told me this otherwise I would read from where the anime left off and would miss some details :o
Sep 20, 2021 10:23 AM
Nov 2020
This was fun, can’t wait for it to come back. Didn’t know I needed that kind of spice in my life.

8/10
Sep 20, 2021 3:49 PM
Dec 2011
WOW! That ending scene after the credits was animated to the highest quality. That girl was also pretty hot. I like when they draw the characters with those thick eyelashes
Sep 21, 2021 2:43 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Aww come on, Vanitas. Just a lil' lick off the glove is all the man is asking. lol
Gosh, I like this anime. It's aesthetic, it's got everything that keeps me interested, and it has fun characters. I friggen love Noe. He's not perfect as a person and has room to grow, but that's okay. If he'd kindly allow me to cosplay as him nicely (as in hopefully the cosplay would turn out good) then I'd be so honored.
I said it before, but I'm usually not fond of vampire-type of things. This is definitely an exception.

Admittedly, being a low-tier Shipkeeper, I came in expecting a lot of Vanitas and Noe shipping subtext. And guess what? It's not there. But guess what? That's okay. I think this serves as a reminder for me that relationships/bonds do not only have to be categorized as only romance or lust-- something I know, but I'm so used to NOT seeing so I just stop expecting it. Noe and Vanitas are instead bound by some other feeling, and that's great. Bonds are so much more complicated than romance and lust. We really should give ourselves more credit.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Sep 21, 2021 7:53 AM
Aug 2020
phantomfandom said:
Vanitas forbids Noe from drinking his blood is actually confirm their potential romantic relationship. They save the best for the last. Forbidden action is also a metaphor for same-sex sexual interaction which was forbidden in that age.

He just doesn't want him to look into his memories. Noé is an Archistive in case you forgot, the Archistive clan members can look into people memories when they drink their blood for the first time.
Sep 21, 2021 8:12 PM
Sep 2020
hanakocheeks said:
AAAH, was Noe aware that he had been bitten by Ruthven? :( and the black curse tied around Noe's neck, could it be the same thing that happened to Jeanne? Why.. why did Ruthven do all that T-T I thought he was a good and wise person.

When Vanitas came out of their room and slept on the roof again, I think he lost his trust in Noe.. but then the next day after hearing Noe's explanation he said that Noe can lap up the blood on his clothes next time :") and there I'm sure that right now, Vanitas really trust and feel safe and comfortable with Noe. For some reason I feel touched and relieved when I see Vanitas laughing like that. Although he is a very reckless and unpredictable person, but indeed if he is basically a good person, his kindness will still be felt no matter what. And also.. I might be wrong but I feel that Vanitas is someone who really needs to be loved and cared for, no matter how much he hates affection.

By the way, I just realized... that's right, Vanitas and Noe have suitcases, right? There must be clothes in there. But I think they wear the same clothes everyday lol XD it's okay, I just find it a bit funny. And also Murr's expression is really always in an everyday mood hahah.

And yeah don't forget Roland is really cool!! He clings to his belief that he knows what he is doing is right (and it is, even if the church thinks it's wrong).

YAAAAYY! I can't wait!! There's a lot to solve... plus now there's a new cast, the girl Noe bumped into at the train station and the girl who appeared in the snow.

the one at the train is not a girl and clearly isn’t, all of Jun mochizukis chara almost have the same face from gender to gender. His name is astolfo he is just vanitas with dark pink hair.
Sep 21, 2021 8:15 PM

Nov 2014
Hehe, Astolfo has made his appearance *w* Can't wait for season 2 already to see him fully animated~!

And of course, "she" had to be voiced by none other than Kugimiya Rie, why wasn't I surprised?

Man, this was a great adaption, can't wait to see how season 2 will manage the next arc, but I am pretty sure they will handle it well as they did with this season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 22, 2021 3:18 AM

Jan 2021
YoiteAoyagi said:
the one at the train is not a girl and clearly isn’t, all of Jun mochizukis chara almost have the same face from gender to gender. His name is astolfo he is just vanitas with dark pink hair.

Eh? I'm sorry, I thought it was a girl. So he is Astolfo... thanks for correcting me! :)

Sep 22, 2021 10:22 AM

Oct 2009
Well that didnt really feel like the last episode..But the show was pretty nice, like very bisexual, just my taste. I loved the characters, esp Noe and Jeanne. Cant wait for the second season.
Sep 24, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2020
I love the Awkward Friendship between Noe and Vanitas. Y'all going Wild. I'm sure Noe isn't like that.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Vanitas no Carte Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2021

352 by Kalathios »»
Sep 13, 2:55 PM

» The Romance in this story... sucks. ( 1 2 )

AjiX101 - Jan 10, 2022

54 by UberBat »»
Sep 5, 5:07 AM

» Will it change?

killohatesusall - Aug 4

13 by Ocean_is_a_soup »»
Aug 16, 12:01 PM

Poll: » Vanitas no Karte Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

127 by ankkamakkara »»
Aug 3, 6:05 AM

» Dubbed versions

Vanitas_BMkin - Jun 4

2 by Reevansingh21 »»
Jun 4, 7:38 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.