Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jul 30, 2021 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, Susanna taking off that maid outfit really makes her look like an elegant lady.

Looks like we got an in-depth look at Geordo's past. He actually seemed like a lonely kid back but is able to take his responsibility seriously. However, I think it's still fairly interesting to see more of Geordo's personality and life style.

Catarina's scenes were also charming as a kid.
Stark700Jul 30, 2021 11:21 AM
Jul 30, 2021 11:26 AM

Apr 2014
Jeffrey, the best bro.....
I really love how everyone tried to distract and kept Geordo away from Katarina. lol
何それ?意味分かんない
Jul 30, 2021 11:29 AM

Jul 2017
The kidnapping case is resolved, but that makes Katarina a more venerable target for the entire group of princes and princesses to be overprotective of her.

Suzanna truly is an elegant Ministry of Magic spy lady who overlooked the case...though Prince Geoffrey sure has a sibling obsession with Geordo and Alan. So much so that internal turmoil made the family much worse, but a promise is a promise.

Ooh boy, the Stuart famiy backstory wasn't the brightest: the former of Geordo, a kid left being lonely in his own mute monoche world due to his busy parents, leaving the older brother Geoffrey to take care of him. Katarina hitherto, more than being Geordo's go-to to avoid forced marriages, became the one that changed his life upside down in a good way to start conversing together with Alan, the latter brother that was shunned into the inferiority complex, and much like Geordo, turned to Katarina to change his life around for the better too. The older brother has had a hard life connecting them together, and also managing Ian as well. A well-bred MVP of the eldest brother for Geoffrey.

Of course, that kiss still rings in Katarina's mind...but too bad, they're not dreams, it's real! Geordo has got his 2nd kiss, and everyone comes in like they have a harem antenna. Good that this ended on a happy note!
Jul 30, 2021 11:32 AM

Jun 2019
Of course, how can you forget your first kiss? Bakarina is even having dreams about it. LOL, Jeffrey is a nice brother. But, he loves his little brothers too much. LMAO. So, that maid was Susanna Randall. I see. Everyone's overprotective of her in one way or another. LOL

We also got to see Geordo's past and how his childhood was. Being alone away from his mother and not being able to see his mother like that must be really painful for him. But, I like how mature he was for his age and how responsible he was. Felt really bad for him there. Katarina's kiss dreams felt so real to her because it was actually happening. LOL. Pretty good episode and as usual I'm enjoying this show with each episode.
Jul 30, 2021 11:51 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Poor Rufus though being made the scapegoat while his master got away clean. Given what happened can't fault Catarina's friends for being cautious. Wow a disguise within a disguise indeed. To think that Susanna was the one that helped Catalina. At least Geoffrey's concern for his brothers were genuine given his adoration of them. Its unfortunate that such a loving family ended up being torn apart by the succession though. Geardo and Alan sure suffered a lot when they were kids. But the look into how each of their lives were changed by meeting Catarina when inlaid on to the brothers own views on Geoffrey sure proved interesting. Behind the scenes prince Geoffrey sure did his best to help his brothers. In the interim looks like the royal family's little secret has become a danger to themselves as well. That final scene as each tried to stop the other from getting close to Catarina sure was amusing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 30, 2021 11:55 AM
Oct 2016
I really liked this episode showing how much Jeffery does love his younger brothers. They did a good job placing retroactively placing him into the events we saw in season one when the princes were kids. Jeffrey has cared about his little brothers since they were first born, making that promise to their mother that he will always protect them. We had good further insight into how Geordo and Alan saw Jeffery when they were kids. Kind of an aloof annoying other brother but they both came to cherish how much Jeffrey cared about them. When most people tried to manipulate Geordo and shun Alan, their big brother was always there to support them. As an elder sibling myself it was very sweet to see this episode highlight the love and admiration an older brother has. Funny place to end with Catarina remembering her dream wasn't really a dream. Geordo still making his moves.
Jul 30, 2021 11:57 AM
Apr 2021
Yes! Lets go Geordo
Jul 30, 2021 12:03 PM
Aug 2020
Best episode yet, and that after credits teaser!
Jul 30, 2021 12:22 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Caught up after two weeks, and this is definitely taking some turn now!

Geordo's certainly making an effort lately and Catarina cannot escape the reality, xD. I'm a little skeptical of this direction in all honesty but if the episodes also feature great characters like Jeffrey-niichan, I'll take it. LMAO, I couldn't help but snort when his fiancee missed that part of him confessing his love.

Looking forward to more, that's for sure!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jul 30, 2021 12:44 PM
Feb 2021
Thank God at least she has now verified that it wasn't a dream. Now there can't be any excuse for her to act dense.
Jul 30, 2021 12:54 PM
Apr 2019
Omg Geordo WHAAAAAAt!? I did not expect the first kiss, nor did I expect the second. The harem tried to stop him but too late lmao. Poor them. I really am curious what direction it's gonna go now~
Jul 30, 2021 1:04 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
How can you resister to Geordo when he speaks like that... and he kissed her two times, it wasn't a dream haha, almost nice development for him with his backstory, that was pretty interesting, and indeed now he's cleared xD
Jul 30, 2021 1:09 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Jeffery is a huge brocon that cares about his younger brothers Alan and Geordo. Bakarina is just now realize that her first kiss was not a dream and her harem is not too happy about it.
Jul 30, 2021 1:10 PM

Feb 2011
A bit late for this particular post-credit. Great seeing the princes' perspective meeting our MC and having that family support from the beginning. Not only that, it's rare to see a dense MC get told straight how one of the harem members feel about them. OK, not that rare. Guess we'll see if she is capable of returning those feelings, without interference, or if she'll have to choose one after everyone confesses. As a game in her past life, she had the luxury of experiencing every route without having to worry about "what if I chose him instead." Now that she's living it, only one route can be taken; and the harem route doesn't come as easy for females as it does for males. When it does, usually the female is in some place of power where no one would defame her for sleeping with multiple men. I've never played galges, but the MC seems to have played enough otomes to know how all her harem members foreplay. Hope her imagination doesn't run too wild from here on.
Give me at least 5 minutes to modify my post before quoting me. (refreshing page advised)
Jul 30, 2021 1:13 PM
May 2019
Yey!!
More kiss from Geordo! They are my favorite couple <3

But the after credits got me worried.... PLEASE, now that she passed Geordo's route, please, don't make the other routes happen.
Jul 30, 2021 1:47 PM

May 2018
oh so the kiss wasn't a dream after all! Does this mean the harem is over or will everyone start kissing Bakarina now haha
Jul 30, 2021 2:28 PM

Nov 2019
This episode was mostly about Kono Jeffrey niisan da!!
So my Susanna = Larna deduction was correct...
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jul 30, 2021 2:45 PM
Mar 2008
I was really worried they were going to drag this out even more when they started with Katrina playing the first kiss off as a dream, but was pleasantly surprised when they tore that excuse away in the same episode. I don't mind some suspense and build up for relationships but it can only go so far and stretch contrivances so much before it becomes annoying :P

While the main thrust of this episode was picking the threads of the past apart so they could weave it back together with Jeffrey now included I actually rather liked it. It shone a light on why Geordo became emotionless before meeting Katrina and delved into Alan's frailty a bit more.

I'd still prefer most of the other suitors over Geordo but I'll take Katrina x Geordo over a drawn out relationship stalemate that never goes anywhere at all XD
Jul 30, 2021 3:02 PM

Nov 2013
Geordo is on the offensive lol.
I wonder if Bakarina gets real or she'll suspect something's wrong with Geordo or the WORLD and that's why the man's so thirsty!
Jul 30, 2021 3:05 PM

Feb 2019
Geordo is an absolutely gigachad, but he wasn’t born that way. Loved seeing he and Jeffrey’s backstory as well. One kiss was a shock enough, but to go back for a second, GOAT shit. One of the best eps by far.
Jul 30, 2021 3:12 PM
May 2020
That was very interesting and nice backstory episode, I actually felt good for the brothers at the end. I wish any of my 6 older siblings were at least somewhat like Jeffrey(btw, I'm surprised they used Rosswall's VA for a good boy). Now I also wonder how many people I unintentionally pissed just because I was dead inside too lol.
Jul 30, 2021 4:11 PM

Jul 2016
Oh shit. The harem is out of control and Mary is on the verge of going full yandere and make Geordo her first victim xD

Pretty lovely episode and easily, my favorite one of this second season so far. It was being about time for Geordo to receive some character depth so in that regard, I really enjoyed watching how he used to be as a kid and how much he changed after meeting Katarina. The bits with Alan and Ian's characters getting fleshed out were also quite welcome.

And as for Jeffery, I guess I judged him too early. In the end, it seems he wasn't the mastermind behind Katarina's kidnapping and seeing him being so supportive of his brothers when they were kids was just too sweet. So yeah, as long as he doesn't think Katarina is taking his younger brothers away from him, I'm fine with him and his brocon personality.
Jul 30, 2021 4:18 PM

Mar 2015
omg, this show.. one step forward - - two steps back. I can't even
Am I a good person? No. But do I try to be better every single day? Also no
Jul 30, 2021 4:30 PM

Jan 2011
Great episode, Geronimo taking lips AGAIN! Jeff turns out to be best brother. SOLID!
Also Aachan is the cutest
Jul 30, 2021 5:34 PM
Jul 2018
what flashback was this was tense as Alan got sick and overcame all that was cool everything in the episode.
Jul 30, 2021 5:50 PM

Jan 2021
If that was actually a dream I would’ve dropped this to a 4/10. This show has good moments, but most are painfully mid.
under”Mebius” is my salvation

Jul 30, 2021 5:53 PM

Apr 2015
Pretty good episode, it's about time we got more backstory on some of the characters. Jeffrey's such a good brother never mind his brother complex. It was sad but funny how he was reminiscing and his fiancé didn't even care to listen to his story. Only in anime, can someone transform from being completely plain-looking to having full-on makeup in a matter of a seconds.

Didn't expect Geordo to be so bold as to kiss Katarina again since he took so long to make the first move, but I'm glad he did or else I would've been so frustrated if Katarina kept thinking the first kiss was just a dream. Don't particularly ship them, but if it'll get Katarina to stop being so damn dense, I'll take it. At this point I wish the story would stop continuing with the harem route since everyone obsessing over Katarina is getting really repetitive, but I'm probably just setting myself up for disappointment since that's the whole point of the show. At least the new characters seem interesting so far.

"As promised, all that you seek, all that we desire, is prepared up there. On top of the Tower."
Jul 30, 2021 6:00 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
Geordo ultra mega chad.
Jul 30, 2021 6:19 PM

Nov 2011
And the all out Harem war begins...Gerardo is being very aggressive now and honestly it's kind of off putting but i get it.

Catarina is an idiot lol.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Jul 30, 2021 6:37 PM

Jan 2011
>people calling Geodude Geordo
Jul 30, 2021 7:33 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
That Mason dude had no idea whats goin on behind the relations of every prince, even with Jeffrey personality, and actually fucked himself up with all of his shady plan. Now he got the consequency, stomped by his faction lord after then. Poor unrelated character xd. Well, they showed Geraldo and Alan perspective right before Catarina took the role in the first season. Such a tough past, and really interesting how its evolved because of two person intact. Catarina herself, as the mc, and Jeffrey, for all the matters, be the one who care so much about them, even from their behind.

I may say this episode kinda be an epilogue over these kidnapping arc, and looks like a closing to the whole section of Katarina story. Even that end showed how the route has been closed (?), and i really don't know whats they got in the rest of the show. No way its starts over from the first part again, right? So, in short, lets see next week, then ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jul 30, 2021 8:37 PM
Mar 2018
Just gonna ignore the fact that Ian had that haircut since a kid

What a cute story between the four brothers. Nice to see the good qualities in most of the characters, makes you enjoy their screentime.

Back to the 7-way battle for Catarina

Jul 30, 2021 9:53 PM

Sep 2007
I'm just laughing at the fact that Maria basically told them "not to hit them so much that she'd be able to heal them at the end"

Maria...aren't you supposed to tell them to stop? LOL LOL LOL

Wow though....Geordo is totally aggressive now...but I'm rooting for Keith so =p
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Jul 30, 2021 9:57 PM
Jun 2021
I fast forwarded the Jeffery section to get to Katrina-Gerdio section. Oh my....was only able watch 6 mins of the whole show. Gonna rewatched again...maybe later.
Jul 30, 2021 10:01 PM

Jan 2021
oh my god, Geordo has got his second kiss with Katarina... and she just realized it was not a dream. Now I wonder how Bakarina will face Geordo in the next episodes XD

I already had a feeling this was going to happen since they are fiancés so I didn't expect much Katarina to be with anyone other than Geordo, however.. it feels like this time my hopes are officially completely hopeless.... :"D

Loving Jeffrey so much. He really loves his brothers <3

Jul 30, 2021 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
Bakarina and her dreamy world of harem never cease to entertain. Though the highlight of this episode surely is Jeffery bro.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Jul 30, 2021 10:27 PM

Mar 2017
Sorofia said:
Yey!!
More kiss from Geordo! They are my favorite couple <3

But the after credits got me worried.... PLEASE, now that she passed Geordo's route, please, don't make the other routes happen.

Same! I love all the characters but I want Geordo and Katarina to be endgame
I don't mind her taking the other routes as long as they don't kiss(。・//ε//・。)

“If all the people break, and all the world breaks, and everyone and everything goes mad, then I can be normal, just like everyone else, right?”

Jul 30, 2021 11:13 PM
Jul 2021
geordo fr stepping up 😩🤞🏼🤞🏼
Jul 31, 2021 2:33 AM

Apr 2015
"It was a dream." Naturally that is what Catarina would say, Geordo stepping up his game to prove to her it wasn't a dream and yet she was still questioning if she was dreaming or not.

I swear to fucking god, I know they have the same VA, but Keith sounded exactly like Natsu from Fairy Tail when he was screaming and it threw me off so hard. It was like an exact copy of Natsu running into the enemy screaming. XD

CeddyyBearrJul 31, 2021 2:42 AM
Jul 31, 2021 3:08 AM

Aug 2013
Idk why but finding out Jeffery was an actual brother complex had me laughing. It's a nice twist to a common trope of having brothers fighting for the throne.

Also YAAAS!!! Geordo getting more straightforward with Bakarina! This episode had me screaming at the end again lol.
Jul 31, 2021 3:46 AM

May 2019
Geminosity said:
I was really worried they were going to drag this out even more when they started with Katrina playing the first kiss off as a dream, but was pleasantly surprised when they tore that excuse away in the same episode. I don't mind some suspense and build up for relationships but it can only go so far and stretch contrivances so much before it becomes annoying :P

While the main thrust of this episode was picking the threads of the past apart so they could weave it back together with Jeffrey now included I actually rather liked it. It shone a light on why Geordo became emotionless before meeting Katrina and delved into Alan's frailty a bit more.

I'd still prefer most of the other suitors over Geordo but I'll take Katrina x Geordo over a drawn out relationship stalemate that never goes anywhere at all XD

I was like are you fucking kidding me after that first scene lmao, I naively thought after last ep there was no way Bakarina could stay as a dense harem protagonist but I guess I was wrong, so I'm very relieved they were just Jebaiting us lol Geordo the goat

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Jul 31, 2021 4:20 AM
Aug 2020
dzew said:
(btw, I'm surprised they used Rosswall's VA for a good boy.

Ikrrr. His voice doesnt suit his bubbly, wonderful, loving personality. maybe it may have been okay if Roswall's face didnt pop up in my head everytime i heard his voice
Jul 31, 2021 4:42 AM
Jul 2021
Esperei a semana toda pra essa bosta, um episódio enchendo línguica , totalmente desnecessário, um ep desperdiçado com o bosta do príncipe G , e esse lixo ainda se atreve a beijar Catarina de novo é ela não reage de novo, só posso lamentar pela obra que está tomando um caminho tão deplorável é desprezível, minha vontade é de dropar esse anime nesse exato momento
Jul 31, 2021 5:48 AM
Aug 2017
Always Catarina scene makes me laugh out loud
Aug 2017
Aug 2017
Jul 31, 2021 5:54 AM

Oct 2016
LET'S FUCKING GO GEORDO! He's not my favorite, but I at least like that he's getting through Katarina's really thick skull now... hopefully. I don't think she has any more excuses she can make lmao especially since Geordo just flat out said he loves her.

In a single episode, Jeffrey instantly became best bro, literally. The Stuart brothers backstory was really nice and it all ended pretty wholesomely thanks to Katarina. Though I kind of wonder how the other brothers act in the original game without isekai'd Katarina. Looking forward to the next episode.
Jul 31, 2021 7:03 AM
Jan 2019
My top ship is Maria x Katarina, but I like how Geordo is actually trying to show his feelings and work to win her heart, unlike the rest of the harem, if they end up being together, I won't be mad, since I just want her to be happy.
I really loved the backstory scenes and seeing an older brother that cares so much for his little siblings was cute :)
Jul 31, 2021 8:53 AM

Dec 2013
That was such a lovely episode, Jeffrey ended up being such a caring brother, I was sure he was evil because of his VA haha, I feel kinda bad for him, mostly getting villain roles but that was a nice twist. and man Geordo going pedal to the metal, no more playing the waiting game tho kinda sucks there was actual progress on a harem show instead of everyone being a bit passive.
Jul 31, 2021 11:06 AM
Nov 2019
We get the backstory of the Stuart brothers which was interesting. Catarina being the dumbass that she is thought last episode's ending was a dream and the rest of the harem trying to keep Geordo away was entertaining.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2021

86 by Shirowhite01 »»
May 11, 5:02 AM

Poll: » The ship that you rooting for is?

Marshert - Aug 21, 2021

15 by superstaff »»
Apr 27, 12:58 PM

» Season 3?

cassandra9891 - Aug 27, 2021

7 by superstaff »»
Apr 27, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 13, 2021

76 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika Nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta... X Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 20, 2021

86 by Shocked »»
Apr 22, 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.