Forum Settings
Forums

All of the characters in your favorites just got into a fight with each other. Who do you think will win

New
Apr 22, 2021 2:25 PM

Jul 2020
Personally, for me, I'd say Lelouch since he can use his Geass to command everybody to kill themselves.

It's hard to win an argument against smart people, but impossible to win an argument against dumb ones.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 22, 2021 2:26 PM
πŸ¦†πŸ‘‘

Jan 2020
Itachi's genjutsu is too powerful.

Apr 22, 2021 2:27 PM
May 2020
Saber's excalibur is a one-hit mass-murdering.
Apr 22, 2021 2:28 PM

Sep 2018
For my list Yuujiro Hanma. He alone conquered all nations of the world with his power. Emi Yusa would be 2nd place.
Apr 22, 2021 2:30 PM

Oct 2019
Ryuk, he is a ghost so he cant die lol
Characters
BOŽE ČUVAJ HRVATSKU
Apr 22, 2021 2:36 PM

Dec 2020
My Top 5 Favourite anime Characters:
Levi
L
Erwin
Kakashi
Askeladd

Kakashi would be by default.
Levi second though.

Apr 22, 2021 2:37 PM

Feb 2020
Edited and altered after thinking harder

My Characters are - Junko Enoshima, Rin Tokikaze, Kazuki Kazami, Anguirus, Shougo Kawada, Miu Takanashi, Kyouko Kirisaki, Yuuji Kazami, Haruka Saigusa & Kaguya Arikawa.

It would definitely come down to Rin Tokikaze & Kyouko Kirisaki...? Rin's an immortal Vampire and can kick some pretty good ass but Kyouko an OP fire breathing Alien?. (also yes I know I have a Dinosaur Kaiju in my faves...but it's Anguirus! literally just gotta flip him on his back and he's done for.)
Junko or Kyouko would probably kill most of my others, unless they don't want to kill children that is. Shougo & Yuuji are one man armies but still their human. Yuuji would probably want to protect his sister.

Rin Tokikaze would probably win but would get heavily subdued and wouded at the end of it all.
Little_SheeplingApr 27, 2021 6:02 PM
Apr 22, 2021 2:38 PM

Jul 2019
Todoroki would trap all of them in ice before they could even understand what's going on.
Life is a despicable endurance race
Apr 22, 2021 2:38 PM

Aug 2018
haruhi suzumiya wins easily, probably.
Apr 22, 2021 2:40 PM
Jul 2018
i mean i guess they'll just be fighting with themself, so yeah teto wins...
Apr 22, 2021 2:43 PM

Jun 2020
if geass counts as a vector, then accelerator, if not either Lelouch or accelerator
Apr 22, 2021 2:45 PM
Jul 2018
Mercurius easily wins, he is just too op.

01Wind10 said:
if geass counts as a vector, then accelerator, if not either Lelouch or accelerator
I'm pretty sure Accelerator can reflect attacks from eyesight.
Apr 22, 2021 2:47 PM

Feb 2021
Idk, everyone’s violent asf but no one has the greatest defence. Other than Abigail, who’s deffo dying first. (Shikamaru/Scar ain’t surviving a gun to the face). Completely lacking in laserbeams and superpowers, this battle will feature lots of hand2hand combat, I can’t wait to see how this will turn out.
I do think Scar would win because of his alchemy whearas Violet is definitely the dark horse.
Mo168Apr 22, 2021 2:51 PM
Apr 22, 2021 2:48 PM

Apr 2018
I would've gone with Big Mom, but KING all the way!
Apr 22, 2021 2:49 PM

Feb 2019
Definitely goku

No one other than him.
Apr 22, 2021 2:49 PM

Jul 2020
Hmm, well the most powerful characters in my favorites list are:

Alucard
Hatake, Kakashi
Kaneki, Ken
Kageyama, Shigeo
Morow, Hisoka
Saber

So I could see it being Shigeo or Saber
Zackack99Apr 22, 2021 6:37 PM
Apr 22, 2021 2:50 PM

Oct 2020
sakuta azusagawa will win easily. kaneki, eren and itadori cant stand up to him.
# of bans: 4

@NoLiferSoul is an S+ tier MAL Staff member

@anime-prime and @AlexPaulLEWZ are S tier

Rest are mid
Apr 22, 2021 2:51 PM
Jul 2020
Jibril.

Milim may put up a decent resistance but I’m pretty sure Jibril would overcome her eventually. The other 8 would be obliterated pretty much instantly. Okabe, Senku, Nitta, Rikka, and Excel are not fighters, Aqua only has any power over undead, Nagisa is a fighter but he’s still a regular human, and Holo’s wolf form isn’t strong enough to defend herself against Jibril and Milim.
The criteria I use when rating shows is on my profile.
Apr 22, 2021 2:54 PM

Mar 2018
Girl literally turns people into flower apples just by blowing a wand, needless to say Kurapika is gonna get his ass handed to him and all of the other characters either don’t have or use weapons of some kind to fight and they could easily get destroyed since they’re man made.
DaokoscakeApr 22, 2021 3:15 PM
Apr 22, 2021 2:56 PM
Grave of Flowers

Dec 2012
Depends on if Eucliwood or Aizen will strike first, or maybe Dio/Giorno
┍━━━━»•» «•«β”β”β”β”β”‘

πŸŽ–οΈ mal badges
🏠 blog navigation
πŸ† graph badges

┕━━━━»•» ཐི♑ཋྀ «•«β”β”β”β”β”™
Apr 22, 2021 3:00 PM

Jun 2020
Xsadersadd said:

01Wind10 said:

he probably can, maybe if Lelouch caught him without esper mode on or something idk
Apr 22, 2021 3:01 PM
Jul 2018
01Wind10 said:
Xsadersadd said:

he probably can, maybe if Lelouch caught him without esper mode on or something idk
Apr 22, 2021 3:12 PM

Sep 2015
Let's see...

I have:
Emiya Shirou, Matou Sakura and Gilgamesh, all from from Fate/stay night.
Jack Vessalius from Pandora Hearts.
Zeno from Akatsuki no Yona.
Ryougi Shiki from Kara no Kyoukai.
Killua Zoldyck from Hunter x Hunter.
Orihara Izaya from Durarara!!.
Noé Archiviste and Vanitas from the Case Study of Vanitas.

So assuming everyone went all out, with all of their abilities...:
Jack Vessalius has no real fighting capabilities to speak of compared to others on this list, so he's out.
Noé and Vanitas are also out on process of elimination, because some of the others are just simply stronger.
Izaya doesn't compare to the others in terms of fighting abilities, so he's out as well.
Shiki, Shirou, Sakura and Gilgamesh are all from the Nasuverse, making it easier to compare. However, it kind of depends on who fights who first... Shirou would normally defeat Gilgamesh, but since he is going all out in this scenario, Shirou would be incinerated. The same goes for Sakura. And Shiki is very strong, but not on the level of a Servant. So assuming they all fight each other first, Gilgamesh comes out on top.
I am a bit uncertain about whether Killua could insta-kill Gilgamesh or not with his lightning speed, but since being a Servant and all has a few perks, one being speed and the other a noble phantasm of his, his golden armour, I honestly think Gilgamesh would pretty easily take out Killua.

That leaves Zeno versus Gilgamesh... Which, for those who haven't read Akatsuki no Yona or watched the OVAs, is a huge spoiler:

So, yeah.

...And no, I do not regret spending pretty much an hour thinking this through. ^^"
It all felt like a huge game of rock-papers-scissors, haha
Cathen99Apr 22, 2021 3:16 PM
Apr 22, 2021 3:14 PM

Oct 2010
here's the fight highlights
clare breaks phos with her sword and while junko is chillin' and talking about despair, ataru tries to touch her boobs, both are smashed by eren in Attack Titan. yuno grabs her knife and starts attacking marlene, yoshiko, azumi and light. azumi kills yuno, then marlene shots azumi and light.
yoshiko makes and ippon zeoi to titan eren, and then phos makes a miraculous revival and kills a weakened eren while he preaches about freedom. clare kills marlene and we're left with some parts of phos, clare and yoshiko.
clare attacks phos while awakened but yoshiko makes her feel embarassed while talking about raki's D, phos decapitates clare.
then yoshiko shows her panties to phos, smacks her in the face, takes the broken fragments and makes rings and jewelry out of her, then she gets bored and throws the gems in a cinnabar mercury pond she just discovered.
winner is the one and only aho girl hanabatake yoshiko.
Apr 22, 2021 3:19 PM

Aug 2013
I don't think you can actually kill an Ajin, not that I know of. You can trap them and render them 'useless' if you know exactly what to do. But in a straight fight with no preparations at all? I think Mr.Satou will take the cake. He's a veteran soldier that has experimented enough with his Ajin to know what his limits and capabilities are.
I don't know who quotes me and then deletes the comment, but know that you make my day.

STEAM's GOTY 2024 the Ghost of Tsushima

Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 compared to other games released in 2024 is without a doubt a masterpiece.
HOWEVER...
Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 compared to far older games like Gears of War from 2006 is pretty lackluster and has lots of room for improvement -> 5.5/10
Lol Sony needs to stop sniffing their own farts, their IQ is crashing so hard they are gonna ruin the whole company.
Apr 22, 2021 3:23 PM

Sep 2014
Interesting question, would also go with lelouch here. Though maybe the time travellers could do something? Also I do have Vegeta in my favs so either of them probably.

Realistically it Toshino Kyoko would win though because I would rather remove the rest from my favs then let the tomato get squished.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Apr 22, 2021 3:25 PM

Nov 2015
Motoko. Violet is a strong combatant but she still has a mostly human body.

Tomoyo is a school girl who doesn't have a fighting bone in her body so she would probably not be involved, Hanajima is a regular high school student who has some psychic ability but nothing akin to a power that would help in combat, and Hanako would probably just scream her head off and run away.
Apr 22, 2021 3:26 PM
Jul 2017
Either Yuri Jahad because she is op as hell or Dazai with his Nullification
Apr 22, 2021 3:31 PM

Jun 2020
Xsadersadd said:
01Wind10 said:

Apr 22, 2021 3:44 PM

Nov 2016
Madoka as she is a goddess that can just wipe them from existence. Simon could have a chance if he has his Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann though.
Apr 22, 2021 3:52 PM

Jan 2021
In my favorites there are

Nastuki Subaru form Re Zero

Ryuko Matio from Kill la Kill

Leone form Akame ga kill

Kyouko Sakura From Madoka Magica

Sonic the Hedgehog

Garfiel Tinsel from Re Zero

Issei from High school DxD

and Panty form panty and stoking with garterbelt.

I would say that Sonic and Ryuko would have the best chance of winning. if Ryuko transforms into Senketsu Kisaragi then she wins. but if sonic uses the chaos emeralds to go super then even if Ryuko is in her super form sonic wins.

Apr 22, 2021 3:55 PM
Jun 2017
A lot of my favorite characters are overpowered (araragi koyomi, shinobu, arcueid, ryogi shiki), but i think either saiki kusuo or ryogi shiki will win lmao. Saiki could just teleport other characters to black hole and ryogi shiki being the only one who could got out because she can cut everything.
PitunovApr 22, 2021 3:59 PM
Apr 22, 2021 3:55 PM
Apr 2020
Don’t know who will win between Shiki vs gyro
Apr 22, 2021 3:56 PM

Oct 2017
On my favorites here I have
Junpei Iori (Persona 3)
L (Death Note)
Edward Elric (FMA)
Seto Fuckin Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Jonouchi Katsuya/Joey Wheeler (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Yami Yugi/ Pharaoh Atem (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball)
Sanji (One Piece)
Brock/Takeshi (Pokémon)
James/Kojiro (Pokémon)

Low tier characters:
L is probably the smartest out of these characters but in a physical fight he would definitely lose. Brock is very knowledgeable on Pokémon and battle strategies as the Pewter City gym leader. If this were a physical fight tho he'd definitely lose as he doesn't fight. If he could use his Pokemon Mega Steelix would be pretty decent, but still would lose due to the powerscale of the non Pokémon characters. James is gonna lose no doubt. As of right now in Journeys Team Rocket gets random pokemon from HQ so they don't have a consistent team. The only Pokémon James has consistently with him besides Meowth is Morpeko at the moment and Morpeko isn't the best gen 8 Pokémon. Kaiba would maybe lose. Even in his past life as priest Seto. He doesn't have gods in Ancient times, and like holograms in modern times aren't physical monsters so that wouldn't work in the fight. Joey has no chance at all being a character that relies on dumb luck.

Higher Tier:
Sanji is a really powerful character with his kicks. Out of all the characters so far he is the most physically strong. He has been shown he could knock out a T-Rex in a single kick. He would dominate all the previous characters but might have trouble against Priest Seto and potentially Brock's Mega Steelix. I'm not sure as I'm not caught up on One Piece and am only going off what I've seen so far. Edward Elric would also be pretty good against the previous characters and the only one he would probably have more trouble with is Priest Seto as well, but would probably beat him. Junpei might be able to do well against all the previous characters as well. His ultimate Persona Trismegistus has some pretty good skills that can increase his defenses and a chance of countering any physical attack. The lore behind the Persona itself is interesting and worth a read. The only thing going against him is that he can't use his Persona in the real world and only in Tartarus/the TV world/potentially the Persona5 Metaverse. If he isn't in those conditions he's just an average male of his age depending on when he is fought. He's probably overall stronger in Ultimax compared to Persona 3 when in the real world.

God Tier:
Yugi/Atem would definitely win if this were a Yu-Gi-Oh duel. I mean he has literal plot armor. In a physical fight if this were in ancient times, he could use the actual Duel Monster Spirits which could prove useful especially if he uses the gods of Obelisk Ra and Osiris. He might stand a chance. Vegeta is the most likely winner. It's Dragon Ball these characters are ridiculous overpowered. The only character to stand a chance would be Atem with the gods but the odds are in Vegeta's favor
This post is brought to you by your local transfem gamer goblin. Will not tolerate bigotry and will fight against "anti-woke" sentiment to make the anime community a safer place.
Apr 22, 2021 4:15 PM

Nov 2020
My favourite characters
Kamijou, Touma
Kotegawa, Chisa
Misaka, Mikoto
Sakata, Gintoki
Makise, Kurisu
Tachibana, Rui
Shiraishi, Urara
Yuigahama, Yui
Oshino, Shinobu
Shiina, Mashiro

Ok I’m pretty sure only Touma, Misaka and Shinobu will be the only one fighting while all the other characters will pretty much be dead. I’m pretty sure Touma beats out Misaka with his dragon thing(Idk it’s been along time since I watched it) since he beat out Lv 6 Misaka and that dude from Index S3. Idk about shinobu because again it’s been a long time since I watched it but I’m pretty sure one or the either would win I just can’t really choose. Who know I could be 100% wrong
If there's a hole there's a goal-Master Oogway
Apr 22, 2021 4:17 PM

Jul 2020
Warning! This contains Chainsaw Man, and Attack On Titan spoilers. If you haven't read the entire Chainsaw Man manga and aren't caught up with the AOT anime, do not read this post. Unless you don't care about spoilers

Im bored so I'll create a storyline:

Rei Kiriyama is just strolling around when Hachiman kicks him in the balls. He realizes earlier that he called Hachimans dick small so now Hachiman is mad. Hachiman continues to destroy Kiriyama's balls. Kiriyama commits suicide because of the pain and realization that he can't have kids anymore.

Meanwhile, Lena is preparing for battle against the Legion. When suddenly, she gets poisoned. The culprit? None other than Chelsea. She stuck her needle into Lena's neck because she believes Lena is apart of the problem the 86 face and also because I replaced Chelsea with Lena for my waifu.

A few hours later, Denji is spotted by Eren just sitting on a bench, depressed about getting betrayed by Makima Since Eren knows how he feels and can relate, he sits down and talks with him. He then forms a friendship with Denji.

But suddenly, they see a highschooler running from something, said highschool is Hachiman Hikigaya. "What is he running from?" Denji wonders. Suddenly, he see's an Armored Titan running after Hachiman. Hachiman gets grabbed, and eaten. It appears that the control devil, Makima is controling the titan.

They hear footsteps. It is Erwin Smith. He, obviously takes the side of Eren and Denji. "I will convince the towns people to help fight against the attack" Erwin said. "Why the fuck would you do that? They wont do shit" said Denji. "I'll use them as bait for the Armored titan so we can kill it." What?! Your using citizens as bait?" "Precisely. I am a devil after all." Hearing those words, Denji activates his chainsaws and chops Erwin up. You can hear Erwin's decapitated head saying: "JuST aNotHeR dAy For tHe SurvEy CrOpS hEhahEHA" Eren shouts, "WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU KILL HIM YOU IDIOT? HE WAS GONNA HELP US!" "He said he was a devil, so I had to kill him since hes a danger to society." "God your stupid. HE DIDN'T MEAN IT LITERALLY YOU ONE BALL'D SIMP!"

Realizing this isn't an anime and they are allowed to attack while the protags are talking, the Armored Titan runs at Eren who is still trying to regain is braincells. The Armored titan then kills Eren who didn't notice he died.

Denji, thinking this is a simple battle, leaps at Reiner and tries cutting him, but the armor is too strong. Reiner knocks Denji away. But here comes Aki to save the day. "'Bro your useless in this situation, Aki why are you here?" "Calm down, I brought grenades" Throwing a grenade at the Armored titan which exploded on impact, nothing happened.
Denji then recalls his conversation with Eren.

"So basically, for us to kill the titans, we had to cut they're nape, they wouldn't die otherwise" Eren continued giving even more info dumps until he got the the important part: "There is a person inside the armored titan. If you explode the nape, he'll come out."

"Aki! Hand me a grenade." Right after Aki tosses him one, Denji throws it at Reiner's nape. It worked. Reiner has been killed.

Suddenly, Makima says: "Cum, thats an order" "No way. We're taking you out right he-" suddenly, Denji says something really strange. "That was pretty hot, so honestly, I might actually cum." "Denji? Are you controlled?" "Nope, im perfectly fine." Denji, about to reach into his pants, Aki says "THEN LEAVE!" "Alright fine."

Denji just casually walking while Aki and Makima are fighting, notices Chelsea. He sits next to her. Chelsea starts seducing Denji. Since Denji is the easiest man in existence he falls for it, and then they kiss.

Denji feels his vision going blurry. He got stabbed by poison. Denji dies.

Makima with no one to control, is utterly useless against Aki who has a sword. She dies.

Hearing a whisper in his ear "behind you" he feels his vision fading, and dies.

The End

Winner: Chelsea

Who killed who:

Hachiman killed Kiriyama

Chelsea killed Lena

Reiner killed Hachiman

Denji killed Erwin

Reiner killed Eren

Denji killed Reiner

Chelsea killed Denji

Aki killed Makima

Chelsea killed Aki.

If you want to know how the fuck these impossible events even happened, read the story.
I gave up on character of the week since it takes too much thinking. I'll just change my forum pfp to whoever I want every week lol.
Apr 22, 2021 4:19 PM
Kii_Ibarra

Dec 2020
I'd say Pit would probably win. He's even called "the most powerful Nintendo character of all-time" in-universe at one point...
My greatest contribution to this website:
Apr 22, 2021 4:22 PM

Feb 2016
Balalaika would absolutely destroy them
Apr 22, 2021 4:29 PM

Jan 2017
I would wonder. I know Touma would beat all the Toaru girls. Holo and Rias Gremory could beat him. If Rias beats Holo then i would say Touma. If Holo beats Rias then Holo.
Apr 22, 2021 4:42 PM

Apr 2015
Most likely Dante from the Devil May Cry.
Apr 22, 2021 4:47 PM

Jan 2020
Yusuke Urameshi. Naruto and even Hiei can't beat him

Apr 22, 2021 4:58 PM

Feb 2020
Seeing that most of my fav are completely useless in battle I would say the only ones that can actually do something meaningful are Momo from To Love ru (she would call some powerful alien plants to fight for her) and YunYun from Konosuba (magical powers are OP lol).
Apr 22, 2021 6:36 PM

Jul 2020
Izuku. Everybody else put together wouldn't even scratch him
Apr 22, 2021 7:04 PM

Jan 2021
Well, My favorite male characters are
1. Natsuki Subaru
2. Lelouch Vi Britannia
3. Emiya Shirou
4. Hikigaya Hachiman
5. Okabe Rintarou
6. Ishigami Yuu

So yeah. The chances of Lelouch winning were very high. But there is Subaru who has the power to Return by Death. So he can avoid making eye contact with Lelouch.
Apr 22, 2021 7:08 PM

Aug 2018
Any one of mine can beat yours without assistance.
Apr 22, 2021 7:13 PM
Aug 2020
the rest are all regular ass people, so I imagine guts could 1v9 unless Johan pulls some shit.
とても寂しい。

I'm right, you're wrong.
Apr 22, 2021 7:13 PM

Feb 2020
epidemia78 said:
Any one of mine can beat yours without assistance.

I'd pay good money to see your fight lmao.
Apr 22, 2021 7:21 PM

Apr 2014
All of my favorite characters are non-power highschool students. lol
I would say Senjougahara Hitagi.
δ½•γγ‚ŒοΌŸζ„ε‘³εˆ†γ‹γ‚“γͺい
Apr 23, 2021 12:44 AM

May 2020
Probably Albedo. She'll more likely not loose , rather than win, because of her ultimate defence.
Apr 23, 2021 12:48 AM

Apr 2017
Lelouch or Gilgamesh. Or CC depending on what counts as win criteria since if it is survival, an immortal who can't be killed also can't lose. Or a tie between CC and Lelouch depending which timeline's Lelouch and at what point in time. Or a tie between all 3 since Gil will see through the farce before it even begins and probably won't participate.
There's no inherent right or wrong in this universe, but when we think with emotions rather than logic, we make things so.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » is the word "disney" plot or story a valid criticism?

deg - 22 minutes ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
39 seconds ago

» InuYasha as an Isekai Narrative.

Hartm12 - 9 hours ago

7 by JoeChip »»
2 minutes ago

» What do you think of split POV in romance anime?

Quadruple_Oi - Yesterday

14 by Quadruple_Oi »»
2 minutes ago

Poll: » bad ending means a bad show?

deg - 1 hour ago

14 by inim »»
6 minutes ago

» Who are your Top 10 Favorite Waifus?

DesuMaiden - 3 hours ago

12 by Thanatos1 »»
10 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.