Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Sep 2, 2019 2:40 PM

May 2016
cliffhanger after cliffhanger I got sick and tired of this....

I believe Nezuko gonna pull another flashy scene next one.
Sep 2, 2019 4:05 PM

Dec 2017
Ok! Tomioka is the best pillar already!

All the other ones are piece of shit. They've barely speak 2 min with Tanjirou and already decided to comdamn him and Nezuko. Him a young kid, one of theirs.
I understand they have been educated to have no mercy for demons but why are they on the hurry so much?? Tanjirou can't even defend himself!!

That's one of the things that prevent me to rate this show 10/10. First i think we've been introduced to Kubutsuji too early. it removes some of the mystery.
Secondly, i think it would have been more interesting to discover pillars progressively. And the author could have split pillars with 50% "good" and 50% assholes. But to me they're all assholes, maybe very strong but still good old assholes.

Anyway i'm not complaining, i'm like everyone here, i can't wait to see what's next!
Sep 2, 2019 4:35 PM

Jul 2016
Good episode, the Hashiras are eccentric bunch. The trial for Nezuko and Tanjiro starts. The master of Hashira appears, he is mysterious and that scar face. They respect him as their master, wonder how he had a scar and he is blind too. The episode ends on cliffhanger. To the next episode.

Sep 2, 2019 4:52 PM

Aug 2019
Ya'll, when I tell you I SCREAMED when he stabbed Nezuko.

Sep 2, 2019 6:57 PM

Aug 2017
Stop hurting Tanjirou. He’s already badly hurt. All those Pillars look badass. I'm seriously loving the character designs. Their personalities? Not so much.

NurguburuSep 2, 2019 7:02 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Sep 2, 2019 7:46 PM

Jan 2011
lmao, all the people saying the Pillars are bad is just the same shit as when Zenitsu first appeared.
Sep 2, 2019 8:04 PM
Jul 2015
ReaperCreeper said:
lmao, all the people saying the Pillars are bad is just the same shit as when Zenitsu first appeared.

A bad first impression is still a bad first impression. And Zenitsu is still loud as fuck so....not too much has changed except he has shown that he has the capacity to use his inside voice/be quiet. And surprise surprise, he can actually do shit when he's not complaining at the top of his lungs. It's a pretty low bar tho.
Sep 3, 2019 1:20 AM

Dec 2014
Sanemi should just die
Sep 3, 2019 2:20 AM

Mar 2019
The whole episode was set in just 1 spot! We've been watching people talking for 20 mins, yet it felt like 3 mins. I want more
Sep 3, 2019 4:16 AM
Jan 2018
AddaeAkono said:
Mattinator95 said:
well looks like the anime adaption is working the manga total print has reached past 10 million copies.

it reached 6 million ( digital and Physical ) Copies in May 19 one month after the anime started airing,

and has sold 4 million copys in 4 months

there are a total of 16 volumes out atm

That's great. Hopefully it will mean that the series will get a second season soon.

and according to this web site

vol 1 of bluray and dvd sales have sold 16,595 in total and vol 2 have sold 10,603 blu rays and dvds in total in its first week

http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/157591
Sep 3, 2019 5:16 AM

Apr 2018
Mattinator95 said:
AddaeAkono said:

That's great. Hopefully it will mean that the series will get a second season soon.

vol 1 of bluray and dvd sales have sold 16,595 in total and vol 2 have sold 10,603 blu rays and dvds in total in its first week

wow, if that's true then KnY is probably one of the most succesful tv anime of 2019 isn't it? Probably in top 10 i believe.
KuroNavi said:
Sanemi should just die
he can't die and he shouldn't die, he's a very important character of this series, especially in the current arc of the manga right now.
Renzoku_Rentou said:
...about the Hashiras, i once saw a comment on youtube saying that please don't hate the Hashiras, they all have sad past.... sorry manga readers, after this episode, doesn't matter what development their characters will have, i'm pretty sure my hatred to most of the Hashiras won't dissapear.... ever
actually not all of them have a sad past. Lol.
Sep 3, 2019 5:27 AM

Oct 2018
eli1999bnha said:
The whole episode was set in just 1 spot! We've been watching people talking for 20 mins, yet it felt like 3 mins. I want more

Yeah, it's like episode 18 of Re:Zero
Sep 3, 2019 5:30 AM

Jan 2011
mecegirl said:
ReaperCreeper said:

A bad first impression is still a bad first impression. And Zenitsu is still loud as fuck so....not too much has changed except he has shown that he has the capacity to use his inside voice/be quiet. And surprise surprise, he can actually do shit when he's not complaining at the top of his lungs. It's a pretty low bar tho.
I'd say an initial bad impression is rather the point.
Sep 3, 2019 5:56 AM

May 2019
The seppuku part was a twist, although it is quite interesting that the fates of Uro (can't remember the spelling lmao), Tanjiro and Tomioka rest on Nezuko.

The conflicting philosophies and ideologies were amazing to watch, one of my favourite episodes.

We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths.
As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are.
That's what death is, don't you think?

------------------------------------
Itachi Uchiha
Sep 3, 2019 6:22 AM
Jul 2015
ReaperCreeper said:
mecegirl said:

And? Is it surprising? If a character is written like a jackass in a piece of media then consumers of that media are gonna react negatively. That's not anything revolutionary. All it does is run the risk of the writer turning the consumers against that character forever unless some drastic heel turn happens. Plenty of people still dislike Zenitsu. They are happy that he tried to save Nezuko. But since everyone in this story has a tragic backstory the effects of Zen's just kinda fades away. He's still loud and woman crazy but since the writer isn't too big on nuance, the side characters are a bit flat. And unfortunately for Zenitsu this has created a situation where people root for him mostly when he's half dead(cuz he gets introspective when the shit gets kicked out of him) or when he's knocked out (cuz he unleashes his powers). It would be better if people react to the Hashira's like they do Inosuke. Interestingly enough the hate for him faded despite his violent start. His bad habits mellowed out. But since most of the characters are one note, if the flaw is really grating, if the flaw can't be useful in combat(since this is a shonen), then the negative impression will persist.
mecegirlSep 3, 2019 6:26 AM
Sep 3, 2019 7:54 AM

Jun 2015
no no no no this is not a place for the episode to end
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Sep 3, 2019 10:02 AM

Jan 2015
@mecegirl
I won’t write a whole paragraph. I’ll just say that this manga is praised mostly for his characters. And the pillars (as well as the demons that are to come) are what make KnY a great battle shounen manga. It’s not uncommon to find out that a manga reader’s favorite character is either a demon or a pillar.
So yeah, even I had a negative impression on the pillars at first, but I assure you everyone hating on them now will change their mind by the end of the second season, if there will be one.
Sep 3, 2019 10:20 AM

Jan 2016
Nobody noting that we just met the first two characters in the series who exceed 1m70!
Sep 3, 2019 10:29 AM

May 2017
MonkeyDJasper said:
Jfs_ said:
Watching my boy rengoku in colors is so satisfying.

actually he look so pathetic right now, beeing one of the strongest pillar, got hit by tanjirou lmao. But his sword is so dope though, probably my favorite sword of this series so far, his sword already look good in the manga, but his sword in anime is even look better.
lol I mean it was a headbutt lol it ain’t like Tanjirou can beat him in a 1v1 fight .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 3, 2019 10:34 AM

Jul 2013
Lmao at people saying the Hashiras are immediately bad just from their first appearance because they've shown resentment to a demon which is their natural enemy. Almost the same as judging the entire Gotei 13 in Bleach just because of Soul Society arc. What a fucking surprise, eh? Did you people really expect a full-blown character introduction of all Hashiras in just a single episode? Obviously, they're gonna be introduced with their own different quirks first before they get fleshed out later. This is exactly why we have arcs in storytelling gals and lads. Y'all just love to nitpick because the show is popular.
Dull_LullSep 3, 2019 10:38 AM
Sep 3, 2019 12:01 PM

Jan 2016
I dont quite understand why people have so intense hate for the pillars tbh.

I mean, apart from The snake and the Wind who stand out for their rudeness, there is nothing really hatable about the other's reactions.
The wind went out of line by deciding on himself to go take Nezuko before the master arrived but apart from that they all just did their job more or less fairly.

Why would they obey the master? It's a trial, not a military order, the master is just a voice among 10 in the jury. The Nezuko plaintiffs have for them the fact that it's been been since like a century that demons kill humans to feed. Nezuko is a demon. Ergo Nezuko is dangerous.
The Nezuko defendants argue that She is an exception in the whole history of the corps. For that, the only proof they have is the words of teacher saying she didnt eat anyone for two years. It's kind of flimsy and doeznt guarantee that she wont in the future so they backup this by putting on the line their very own three lives.
In front of this, The plaintiffs must either bargain something as well or provide good proof. So the wind processes to do so by pushing her to the most hungry state possible : both maiming her (demons are the hungriest when they need to heal) and showing her his blood.
If she tries to eat him, then it will show that the defendants were wrong and that if some human attacks her in the future with blood in the area she will be a danger for him.
If even if this dire conditions she doeznt attack him, then it's a good proof that she can resist her urges even the worst situations.
Sep 3, 2019 5:49 PM

Jul 2017
The Hashira, or the Demon Slayer Pillars. Looking at the forum replies so far, I also really don't think that there is justified hate for them, if this episode serves as their introduction and continued character development. Even in the presence of Tanjirou, they would have acted the same to any demon, including Nezuko.

The Master of the Mansion, he has accepted the bond between Tanjirou and Nezuko, but the Hashira vehemently either accepted or rejected anyways, thanks in part to the former Hashira (and Tanjirou's teacher) Urokodaki. It's sad to hear that due in part, he committed suicide, that's the law of the Pillars.

Hoo boy this is one tremendous episode, at the ruins of the captive Tanjirou and Nezuko, who is gushing her demon self towards the Wind Pillar, but is trying her best to hold back. Let this ball continue rolling!
Sep 3, 2019 7:01 PM
Sep 2018
I've read the manga and this is nothing short of an amazing adaptation and I will be very sad if it is not given a second season. There is so much good stuff to come in the manga there just has to be more seasons.
Sep 3, 2019 7:45 PM

Jan 2011
mecegirl said:
ReaperCreeper said:

And? Is it surprising? If a character is written like a jackass in a piece of media then consumers of that media are gonna react negatively. That's not anything revolutionary. All it does is run the risk of the writer turning the consumers against that character forever unless some drastic heel turn happens. Plenty of people still dislike Zenitsu. They are happy that he tried to save Nezuko. But since everyone in this story has a tragic backstory the effects of Zen's just kinda fades away. He's still loud and woman crazy but since the writer isn't too big on nuance, the side characters are a bit flat. And unfortunately for Zenitsu this has created a situation where people root for him mostly when he's half dead(cuz he gets introspective when the shit gets kicked out of him) or when he's knocked out (cuz he unleashes his powers). It would be better if people react to the Hashira's like they do Inosuke. Interestingly enough the hate for him faded despite his violent start. His bad habits mellowed out. But since most of the characters are one note, if the flaw is really grating, if the flaw can't be useful in combat(since this is a shonen), then the negative impression will persist.
If you're just gonna say "so what?" to obvious story intentions then I'll just return the same about anyone who can't get over their initial knee jerk reaction. If someone forms their opinion solely on the first couple minutes of character introduction, refusing to take in anything new, there's not much worth to their input.
Sep 3, 2019 9:50 PM
Jul 2015
ReaperCreeper said:
mecegirl said:

If you're just gonna say "so what?" to obvious story intentions then I'll just return the same about anyone who can't get over their initial knee jerk reaction. If someone forms their opinion solely on the first couple minutes of character introduction, refusing to take in anything new, there's not much worth to their input.

Dude..what else is anyone supposed to form their opinion on? If some story beat happens to brighten my opinion on a character then sure. But as of now what else am I supposed to base my opinion on but what just happend? Also why should I care if manga readers say it gets better? The character eiter catches my interest or they don't. The story has to stand for itself long enough to keep a reader interested so they get to the "good" parts.

You say that people are refusing to take in anything new? What is anything new? So far nothing has happend to change anyone's mind about the Hashiras. Maybe during this week if wind and snake dude do something dramatically different and folks are still mad you can say that. And imo it really would have to be a super dramatic change in demeanor. I think people are taking this harder than they took Inouke going after Nezuko and Zenitsu because the Hashira's are supposed to be leaders.

And as for Zenitsu, that's gonna be up to a combination of the creators skills and the reader/viewers taste. And thus far the thing that people were annoyed by with him is how loudly he complains about everything. And he hasn't stopped yelling. Like...he doesn't yell when he's half dead?? So congrats??? But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the next time we see Zen he's gonna be half healed and thus back to his loud self. Cuz that's his thing, he's the loud one. Some may be enamored by his potential when knocked out. But not everybody's gonna care because the way he behaves when he is awake, for reasons that should be obvious.
Sep 4, 2019 12:42 AM

Mar 2015
Say flamboyant one more time I dare you I double dare you motherfucker

I see the hashira's get a lot of hate huh? Not a fan of scar boy and Mr. Flamboyant myself, but the pink girl seems alright. I feel like the other's didn't get much time to shine so don't really have much of an opinion on them for now. Snek boi has an awesome design tho.

Also can I juts point out how like every famous seiyuu is in this show this is like a blessing from heaven
Sep 4, 2019 3:55 AM

May 2008
Pillars look like some fanart made by 13 years old, terrible and out of place compared to the rest of characters.
Sep 4, 2019 10:47 AM
Aug 2019
These Hashira are completely wierd. And I thought Zenitsu was annoying... Well he still is but these guys...

Ignoring Shinobu, from left to right:
Mr. Dramatic
Space Boy
The Terrible King of Jerks (seriously wtf is this guy? delete him please)
Princess Fanservice
Arrogant guy that looks sane but is not

And then the guy sitting on the tree, is that Orochimaru? He's a bad guy right? Definitley a bad guy.

Tomioka looks like the only sane and reasonable Hashira. Though I suppose he is also damaged, but in a cute way.

Qualification to be Hashira: Mental Illness. I worry for the future...
Sep 4, 2019 9:38 PM

Apr 2018
Damn really felt really bad when Sanemi was stabbing Nezuko :( Also the pillars have such mean personality tbh especially the Snake one
Sep 5, 2019 1:10 AM
Sep 2011
It's only now that I realize how absolutely huge the seiyuu cast is...
Sep 5, 2019 7:19 AM

Jan 2011
mecegirl said:
Dude..what else is anyone supposed to form their opinion on? If some story beat happens to brighten my opinion on a character then sure. But as of now what else am I supposed to base my opinion on but what just happend? Also why should I care if manga readers say it gets better? The character eiter catches my interest or they don't. The story has to stand for itself long enough to keep a reader interested so they get to the "good" parts.
Yes, you can have a first impression, but I was taking a slight jab about how many people seem ready to die on that hill when we've already seen quick turnaround in opinions of other characters. I was aiming it at the more irrational vitriol in the first place. I never said anything about the story getting better, I don't know where you pulled that from.

You say that people are refusing to take in anything new? What is anything new? So far nothing has happend to change anyone's mind about the Hashiras. Maybe during this week if wind and snake dude do something dramatically different and folks are still mad you can say that. And imo it really would have to be a super dramatic change in demeanor. I think people are taking this harder than they took Inouke going after Nezuko and Zenitsu because the Hashira's are supposed to be leaders.
No, I was talking about if they don't take in anything new when it happens.

And as for Zenitsu, that's gonna be up to a combination of the creators skills and the reader/viewers taste. And thus far the thing that people were annoyed by with him is how loudly he complains about everything. And he hasn't stopped yelling. Like...he doesn't yell when he's half dead?? So congrats??? But honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if the next time we see Zen he's gonna be half healed and thus back to his loud self. Cuz that's his thing, he's the loud one. Some may be enamored by his potential when knocked out. But not everybody's gonna care because the way he behaves when he is awake, for reasons that should be obvious.
Stop bitching about Zenitsu to me too, again I only brought him up as an example of quick turnaround in opinions. He was never the subject.
Sep 5, 2019 8:53 AM

Dec 2016
Awesome fucking episode, the Pillars designs are just as cool as they are, I definitely fuck with it
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Sep 5, 2019 4:26 PM

Aug 2016
I hope Tanjiro is gonna murder 80% of the hashiras
Sep 5, 2019 5:22 PM

Sep 2018
I hateeeeeeee the white hair guy!!! How dare him to stab Nezuko!!!
I don't like Hashira! except to Tomioka and the girls, most of them is annoying! not a good introduction for me :(
Sep 6, 2019 6:00 AM

Mar 2017
I can understand why Shinazuka's acting the way he is. But still he should be a little more level headed like the other Pillars. It's not he's the only pillar who has a painful past with demons.

Well we know that Nezuko won't give in to her demon instincts that easily.
Sep 6, 2019 7:13 AM

Oct 2018
Minar-kyun said:
I can understand why Shinazuka's acting the way he is. But still he should be a little more level headed like the other Pillars. It's not he's the only pillar who has a painful past with demons.

Sep 6, 2019 7:20 AM

Mar 2017
-Aincrad- said:
Minar-kyun said:

Sep 6, 2019 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
Basically the Hashiras are just a bunch of guys that are strong but each one of them either doesn't want to think about it or they just beeb through a lot and don't want to take risks. Even after all those convincing factors (seppuku etc).
Obviously, with a new season we will get to know each of the Hashiras well and know why they are like this, but now i only like a few of them.... and ther boss of course.

Either way it was a very painful episode, i feel really bad for Tanjiro and Nezuko.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 6, 2019 11:44 AM

Jan 2013
adams215 said:

Now, I will say the Hashiras are, so far, boring characters in my opinion. I don't even mind that they are dead set on killing Nezuko. That's what I'd expect from the most devout of demon slayers. But it's the classic anime trope of "let's give this group of characters really obnoxious quirks so the viewer can easily remember them". So hopefully their characters are more than just obnoxious quirks (because some anime do leave their characters to just be obnoxious quirks) and we get to learn more about them so they won't stay boring characters.

I feel exacly the same.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Sep 6, 2019 7:56 PM

Jul 2016
this white foo is TESTING me, TESTING ME. (white as in his hair color, don't come for me sjws)
he stabbed nezuko once, twice, thrice, and by then i was already out of my mind
if i didn't care for others finding my comment too capslock happy, i'd be cussing out shinazugawa - only this time in text form.

they're all so categorized into tropes that it's almost comical... i mean, you've got the strong physical type (lion man), a religious dude, the girly one who swoons at the other members, the airhead bimbo (which is surprisingly a guy this time around), the smiley but deadly nurse type, the loner, the batsh1t crazy one, the cocky boy in the tree, and uh i'm missing someone (or more) because they didn't make an impression on me. oh wait, was it the guy that kept saying flamboyant. guess that guy is the flamboyant one. -shrugs-

i don't know why i was expecting the hashiras to be a little more... *cough* to have a little more oompf. i'm sure they're all great though, we haven't seen their abilities yet or their swords, i'm solely talking about appearance wise. for example, that green and pink hair makes me want to gag, but she's one of the hashiras i like already along with airhead and giyu. so i'll wait to make an actual judgement off their actions later. their refusal to accept a demon working together with a demon slayer is a rational reaction, i MEAN THEY ARE DEMON SLAYERS. the words 'working' and 'together' are just not supposed to be in the same sentence, if it were any situation other than nezuko and tanjiro's.

except for whitie. i don't care if in the manga, he actually turns out to be a good guy and everyone loves shinazugawa and blah blah blah why wouldn't i like shinazugawa am i shallow, because he already reeks. stinky mf
Sep 7, 2019 9:51 AM

Feb 2014
The boob window tho.
Sep 7, 2019 11:53 AM

May 2015
Damn, not my Nezuko you bastard. :(
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 7, 2019 12:07 PM

Jul 2008
Well Mr. Wind Hashira is an ass...
Sep 8, 2019 12:06 AM

Dec 2014
Jfs_ said:
Mattinator95 said:

wow, if that's true then KnY is probably one of the most succesful tv anime of 2019 isn't it? Probably in top 10 i believe.
KuroNavi said:
Sanemi should just die
he can't die and he shouldn't die, he's a very important character of this series, especially in the current arc of the manga right now.
Renzoku_Rentou said:
...about the Hashiras, i once saw a comment on youtube saying that please don't hate the Hashiras, they all have sad past.... sorry manga readers, after this episode, doesn't matter what development their characters will have, i'm pretty sure my hatred to most of the Hashiras won't dissapear.... ever
actually not all of them have a sad past. Lol.

look, his whole family, friends, lover, children and everyone he ever cared about could have been brutally murdered by demons or something, great its made him hate the demons, okay thats understandable, but if you stab Nezuko, multiple times, and hurt her, thats it, he deserves death at the very least,
Sep 9, 2019 12:18 PM

Aug 2008
Wow, I thought Hashira will be cool like Tomioka, but save for him, they are all annoying clowns or shits. You can't replace character with a dumb quirk and call it a day. Just looking at their character design was enough to know they will suck.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Sep 13, 2019 3:26 AM
Sep 2018
Why are those two chibi demons standing in direct sun light again?
Sep 13, 2019 9:41 PM

Mar 2019
Not a fan of the guy with the scars. Also oof their leader's word wasn't enough to stop some of those Hashiras. Wonder if we'll ever get the monk(?) dude's backstory.

Too bad the headbutt wasn't enough to take the scars dude out temporarily so we could get past this... plot point. Just had to introduce all the hashiras in one go and add Nezuko suffering. e-e

At least Snake Hashira looks cool. I like Mitsuri so far. Hey, it's Kana Hanazawa from Cencoroll and Psycho Pass as Mitsuri's voice.
Eris-w-Sep 13, 2019 9:46 PM
Sep 28, 2019 7:42 PM

Jun 2015
so far i'm not liking any of the hashiras except for the ladies + tomioka. probably only because it's direct conflict with them right now, they'll get better.
Sep 29, 2019 3:43 AM

Jan 2016
Well, almost all of the Hashiras are unlikeable.
Sep 30, 2019 9:52 AM
Sep 2019
Just wait. You have to remember that character development happens overtime. In the future they all become fairly likeable. Watch the new movie Rengoku is one of my favourites.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2019

1099 by Mcxgamecaster_YT »»
Jun 26, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

-Stray - Sep 28, 2019

572 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 24, 4:23 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 21, 2019

234 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 24, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2019

211 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 24, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

-Stray - Sep 7, 2019

222 by satyrelfheim »»
Jun 24, 8:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.