Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »
Nov 8, 2017 12:57 PM

Sep 2016
Tlahuizcapante said:
Kinda dark irony in that character, similar to him, majority of which are beaten by Dragon of Dojima, are have a same voice as him.

It was amusing to see what happens if the Dragon of Dojima went evil in an alternate universe. All the while watching it I was like, 'Goddamn, Kiryu!' XD
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Nov 8, 2017 1:19 PM

Mar 2015
TheSmilingShoujo said:
Tlahuizcapante said:
Kinda dark irony in that character, similar to him, majority of which are beaten by Dragon of Dojima, are have a same voice as him.

It was amusing to see what happens if the Dragon of Dojima went evil in an alternate universe. All the while watching it I was like, 'Goddamn, Kiryu!' XD

No, Kazuma are pure cinnamon roll and should be protected from all evil even in an alternate universe . He just lost to Majima in bowling, and Majima said that he need to voice that Samejima for lulz.
Nov 9, 2017 12:08 AM

Oct 2008
This is the best episode so far, I kinda like how kind Inuyashiki is and helps people in need but at the same time knows how to deliver punishment to bad guys in most deserving but also satisfying way.(I still remember the good spanked that he gave to naughty kids at episode 1 lol) Now this is what i call a hero!! I prefer him many times over than those who lets the bad guys off easily. :D
jestynNov 9, 2017 1:13 AM
Nov 10, 2017 6:03 PM

Apr 2015
thank god this anime is not in full 3d cgi...
damn... what an opening... lol
but really... the yakuza guy is really big... damn

feels bad for those yakuza though... at least they don't die...
Nov 11, 2017 9:26 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
This Yakuza was a big guy, but Inuyashiki defeat him!!!
Nov 11, 2017 2:53 PM

Sep 2014
This one felt like a Villain of the Week episode. Samejima the Villain and Inuyashiki the Hero (Inuyashi: Last Hero lul). They really tried to make that other woman worker look disgusting while the girl which was focus of the episode looked quite nice. Office worker guy is clearly one of those shy boys who is blessed with having a beautiful lady in love with him. Respect for him how he stood up against the Samejima even problably knowing that all he has to offer is a joke for them , but Love does wonders to us right..
To be honest , I am a bit skeptical about our cyborgs having ability to revive people from the dead. Now he can not only break Health industry , but keep the population ever-increasing , but I assume this shouldn't work on old people and I really hope it doesn't. Seeing a scene with Andou should indicate that he will return into play , wouldn't get surprised if he turns against Hiro.
Nov 11, 2017 6:32 PM

Aug 2015
I love it. Gore and revenge. A villain with no limits on both sexual and moral depravity. A confused hero who is kept afloat only by his new body. This is fantastically cathartic.
Nov 12, 2017 1:59 AM

Dec 2016
I'm real glad Inuyashiki finally brought some actual pain to some people and it was real badass. Also for a second at the end I thought Hiro was gonna walk by and "bang" the couple. Imagine that!?
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Nov 16, 2017 2:45 AM

Jul 2014
What a close up of a cute butt to start the episode with.
Loved Ichirou's teachings to the baddies after he left them without an eyesight. Satisfying revenge and the good always prevails at the end - the moral given by the episode.
Nov 21, 2017 11:28 AM

Nov 2016
Heck of a crazy episode! Old jiji saved the day with his godlike powers. So happy when the couple got together again :')

Pretty satisfying when the Yakuza lad underestimated old gramps x)
Nov 21, 2017 5:08 PM

Dec 2012
That rape scene at the beginning. Dude what the fuck is with this show?

Pretty satisfying how Inuyashiki dealt with the Yakuza. Left them barely clinging to life as worthless rags so they have to spend the rest of their days regretting all the sins they've committed. Glad to see a happy ending for once.
Nov 23, 2017 6:45 PM

Oct 2016
Goddammit Fumino is a bona fide wife of the season! And no I don't mean waifu.
Nov 24, 2017 4:41 AM

May 2015
Suck it till i come :D Best blowjob 2017!

Slaugher at Yakuza meeting was 10/10.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Nov 28, 2017 7:42 PM

Aug 2012
No bang this episode?

Was waiting for Hiro's time to shine but he never showed up. Was seriously expecting a "bang" when the couple was reunited.

Inuyashiki really goes out of his way to save others. He doesn't seem to experience emotions anymore otherwise. Wonder whose saving who more considering his background with his shitty family that doesn't seem to care about him.
NecromiaNov 28, 2017 7:48 PM
Dec 3, 2017 8:17 PM
Jun 2013
This is a super dark anime. I'm glad the old guy made it in time. Those two were so innocent and cute together, I hated seeing go through that despair.
Dec 4, 2017 9:46 AM

Dec 2010
My favourite part of the manga and my favourite EP alongside with Episode 1.

I have to admit it is a little bit cliche-y power fantasy, but on the other hand I just love it. Old man is helping people, learning his powers, failing and then owning some scum. This is perfect for me. I would love to see entire anime with episode like this. Don`t need bratty Hero at all.

The punishment for Yakuza scum was brutal yet perfect. Killing them would achieve nothing nor would be compatibile with Inuyashiki`s character. Crippling them is such a fitting punishment.

All those "generic bad guy" - I don`t give a flying fuck. It was one episode bad guy. Not everybody needs to be a well developed bad guy with a sad past. Some people are assholes and they love it.

zunderdog24 said:
I dont care who they are or what they did, no one deserves that kind of punishment. Taking away one of the major senses would have been okay but for him to take two is pretty.... I cant say inhumane because come on, hes a robot; but it was unnecessarily over the top.

Deciding how people will live the rest of their lives with no room to change themselves is just plain wrong and is in no way what heroes do or should do.

Well, people like you are reason we still have things like resocialization. Eliminating criminals is not nice or good, but it will make world a better place. It is always easy to sit on your ass and comment: "No they should not use such a heavy punishment" or "Give them another chance".

Scum is a scum and should be punished. That was the best punishment.
Dec 4, 2017 10:50 AM

Mar 2014
tearofmankind said:

zunderdog24 said:
I dont care who they are or what they did, no one deserves that kind of punishment. Taking away one of the major senses would have been okay but for him to take two is pretty.... I cant say inhumane because come on, hes a robot; but it was unnecessarily over the top.

Deciding how people will live the rest of their lives with no room to change themselves is just plain wrong and is in no way what heroes do or should do.

Well, people like you are reason we still have things like resocialization. Eliminating criminals is not nice or good, but it will make world a better place. It is always easy to sit on your ass and comment: "No they should not use such a heavy punishment" or "Give them another chance".

Scum is a scum and should be punished. That was the best punishment.

First of all, "It is always easy to sit on your ass and comment". Real cool guy for saying that on a forum where you share opinions.

Secondly, Lets just go to a prison and cut all the prisoners hands off, who cares what they did; someone illegaly downloading created content, cut out his eyes; scum is scum and should be punished. Look at me im a big hero.

Becoming a criminal is a hole that some people fall into. Its easy to just fill that hole with concrete and condemn the people that fell into it; leaving them to their own fate. It takes a hero to take the time to help pull them out of the darkness and save them from falling deeper. Heroes save everyone, even if its not an easy thing to do.

Inu did the right thing if he wants to be a vigilante, not so right if he wants to be a hero.
zunderdog24Dec 4, 2017 10:54 AM
Powered by yuri.
Needless to say, I finish all anime I start, no matter my initial opinion, no matter how bad it gets, I WILL FINISH IT!
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/zunderdog24
Dec 4, 2017 12:40 PM

Dec 2010
zunderdog24 said:

First of all, "It is always easy to sit on your ass and comment". Real cool guy for saying that on a forum where you share opinions.

Secondly, Lets just go to a prison and cut all the prisoners hands off, who cares what they did; someone illegaly downloading created content, cut out his eyes; scum is scum and should be punished. Look at me im a big hero.

Becoming a criminal is a hole that some people fall into. Its easy to just fill that hole with concrete and condemn the people that fell into it; leaving them to their own fate. It takes a hero to take the time to help pull them out of the darkness and save them from falling deeper. Heroes save everyone, even if its not an easy thing to do.

Inu did the right thing if he wants to be a vigilante, not so right if he wants to be a hero.

Firstly, I work in a law-related proffesion. While I do not have contact with criminals per se, I have met a lot of people hit by crime. It is really disheartening to see people close to starve because some mofo decided not to pay them or decided to rob them.

Secondly, you are partially right. Not everyone. And AFAIK you won`t get up in prison for downloading illegaly content(maybe if its really, really high amount, but I doubt it). But people portrayed here were yakuza, they were making a living doing a crime. It is not like they are inncoent. You know it.

Thirdly, Some people will never change nor are they worth of wasting time. It is nice to say "heroes save everyone" but it won`t ever happen. Some criminals are really inteligent and cunning. If I have to pick: I will rather save lifes of their future victims than life of a scum. Sorry, it is pretty easy and humanae to prefer innocent people over bandits.

You seems to be a smart and noble guy. I understand your point of view but I can`t agree with it. Years ago - maybe. Right now - not anymore. Unfortunately world is not a nice place.
tearofmankindDec 4, 2017 12:44 PM
Dec 10, 2017 2:06 PM

Jun 2013
That cock-sucking scene at the sauna grossed me out. I remember that scene from the manga and thinking that he don't care who does it with, as long as he gets off. Then again, rape is mostly about power, he overpowered that other guy in the sauna and wanted to humiliate him.

Satoru sounds like he's in fucking middle school. Fumino is a bad ass babe, she's pretty, hot, is sweet and fought against a Yakuza boss. I can't imagine how difficult it would be if someone from the Yakuza or any syndicate takes a liking to you and tries to dominate you. Also, I don't blame Satoru for crying, what would you do in his situation? He's an ordinary guy who is probably weaker than Fumino and despite how much he loves her, he can't just barge in there and take her.,myan

Loved when Inuyashiki, our badass grandpa came in and kicked their asses. Yes, I know he's no grandpa but he looks like one and in my heart, he is one. I also love how he stands up for justice shirtless. Dem nips.

He took out a whole faction of yakuza with his super alien cyborg body.

Damn, Fumino had one hell of a day, kidnapped by the yakuza, drugged, saved by a cyborg gramps.
臭い-
Dec 17, 2017 3:02 AM
Oct 2016
HibiChika said:
blind fine but crippled how so? what did oldmanichi do to them? it all went too fast to catch. they should slow down da pacing boys

If you pay attention he targeted both their eyes and their spinal column severing their mobility.
Dec 19, 2017 4:25 AM
Apr 2016
This is borderline heroism, extreme at it, a fraction further and the line is crossed. With the way society works today, this was probably the only way to enforce justice upon the criminal scum. While alive, they are paralyzed and will not be able to continue in their evildoing. This is something that could get advocated if the things do change for the better soon.
Re:formed
Dec 21, 2017 10:31 PM

Apr 2011
Damn. Old man screwed a big crime syndicate.

And that fanservice though.
Dec 26, 2017 10:19 AM

May 2012
Oh boy this episode was just way too real! Totally impressive, looking forwards to see what's next.
Dec 29, 2017 9:43 PM

May 2013
Hmmmmm... if Ichiro is that inept at punching others because of his age and how he's not a violent guy to be used to beating people up, I think it'd be better if he used his finger gun like Hiro does to shoot the bad guys in the leg or something. It's more convenient and easier for him to do than try to hit others lol :P

Hiro's shot him in the head before, so he should know that power exists :3 maybe it didn't cross his mind, lulz.

I had a feeling Ichiro couldn't bring back the dead. That's crossing the line :( but I'm glad chest compressions helped Satoru.

One thing that bothered me waaaas. That part where Ichiro did the most fucking badass thing blinding all the yakuzas with the light striking their eyeballs-- yeah. After the guys went blind and some of them were yelling and stuff, I found it strange how they weren't moving :/ If you are born able to see, and then you have your eyesight taken away, the thing that you would wanna do is feel around for stuff, right? Especially since these are violent men. Why aren't they feeling around trying to attack Ichirou???? That's the only thing about it that didn't make sense for me, lol. Yeahhhh, maybe if you go blind, you would wanna stay stationary so that you won't hit anything, but I still think they would want to move around after that, haha. Maybe that's just me :P But other than that, awesome ep. The beginning was pretty graphic D: but it okei >.<"
Jan 2, 2018 11:23 AM

Sep 2011
I laughed so hard at the beginning...
Jan 3, 2018 9:29 PM

Mar 2012
Wait how was Ichiro knocked out by bullets? Found that a bit convenient tbh.
Jan 7, 2018 12:14 PM

Jul 2016
I really liked this episode. It was so satisfying.
Jan 19, 2018 1:59 PM

Jan 2015
Nice episode, not like the others but still good.
Yakuza being involved was interesting.
Jan 21, 2018 3:28 PM

Sep 2013
I loved how they took the time to show the innocence of the victims and the evil of the bad guy before allowing Inuyashiki to intervene. It had more of an impact than if he was just saving random people. By the time he arrived, you had gotten to know the victims and you could relate to them. You also had a sense for the pure repugnance of the villain. It made their eventual defeat all the more satisfying than if they were just generic people without names or backgrounds.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 23, 2018 10:14 AM

Feb 2015
This was an awesome episode, those yakuza got what they deserved.
Jan 25, 2018 8:48 PM

Aug 2016
I almost forgot that Inuyashiki was in this anime. Was enjoying the dick sucking.

Set by SenpieX
Feb 9, 2018 3:48 AM

Jan 2018
More geezer superheroes in anime plz.
Feb 22, 2018 5:07 PM
Jun 2016
Aslt said:
The pacing is getting worse and worse, same with the animation.

AND the drawing, it's really bad for the character faces, they are just ugly sometimes and really inconsistent.
Feb 27, 2018 6:46 AM

Apr 2015
This episode wasn't as strong as the first three in my opinion (though I still thought Ichiro's punishment for the yakuza was really satisfying rather than just killing them). I really hope this isn't a start to the grown-up version of a 'bad guy of the week' show (with the extra random exploitation because Gantz writer).

That forced BJ at the beginning was really something though. Hiroya Oku about to cut himself on that edge.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Mar 3, 2018 1:40 PM

Jan 2017
Contradictory at parts.
There's a high possibility they've already raped her.
Contemporary0091Jan 6, 2021 10:37 AM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Mar 9, 2018 4:27 AM

Mar 2015
OH MAN THIS WAS AN AWESOME EPISODE
nickehhhhhhMar 9, 2018 4:33 AM
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Mar 9, 2018 1:08 PM

Sep 2011
That dick sucking LMAO.

Though I love that chick but sadly she's raped.

May 6, 2018 5:09 PM
Dec 2015
Shit, what's wrong with fall 2017 season? Excluded 3-Gatsu there isn't a single show worth to watch, just trash like this one
May 17, 2018 9:59 AM

Nov 2014
one minute into this episode and my jaw already dropped. that yakuza guy is sick...
Seeing what happened in the past few episodes (victims all died) I thought it was gonna end as a tragedy. So glad the two are able to reunite and the yakuza are all destroyed.
And I love how the old man made them suffer for life. He blinded them, broke their limbs (I guess), according to what he had said. That's a life worse than death.
May 23, 2018 10:05 PM

Dec 2014
if a big, scary, tattooed, evil-looking guy told you to move away inside a sauna, you do it right away... no ifs no buts no anything..... unless you want some python milk. lol
May 27, 2018 3:45 PM

Oct 2009
Man I ain't been this creeped out by an anime/manga in a long time. Which is a good thing!
Oct 18, 2018 8:11 AM

Aug 2013
Looks like there are two insane groups of anime fans, the first one can't live without "kawaii TM" in anime and second just can't live without dirt. And simple people still asking why modern anime became shit.
LawgunOct 22, 2018 8:21 AM
Apr 19, 2019 3:29 AM

May 2009
Was that Kiryu Kazuma lol
Jun 12, 2019 7:33 AM

Jan 2018
Imfenion said:
Am I the only one who expected a "Bang" at the last scene? :D

Omg, I thought I was the only one.
Jun 30, 2019 4:51 PM

Feb 2011
/
5 out of 5, nothing more to say.
\
Aug 1, 2019 3:06 AM

Dec 2012
Who booty is that?
Is that an older Katou? LMAO
GAY!!!!!!
Why are you telling her how much he makes? You cute, but not smart.
That's him?
Marriage? 3 kids?
That guy. He's watching her.
LMAO at Amazing Supaidaman.
She got taken.
Dat booty.
OH WTF! Dat headbutt.
No nipples? This ain't an Oku manga without nipples.
They got his dick swinging.
Dat wrist.
LMAO She came back in a cab.
Dat text.
They came to the crib.
He picked up Satoru. He's choking him.
Someone just got flipped.
Ichiro! He's mad.
He shot Ichiro.
Ichiro is reviving Satoru.
Satoru lives.
Ichiro's coming for them.
Ichiro got him spinning.
DAMN! They're spraying Ichiro.
Killed them all.
Took their eyes away.
Dat booty.
Ichiro about to smash?
Ichiro with the princess carry.
Dat ending.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 25, 2019 5:23 AM

May 2016
That bastard swings both ways for the sake of dominance, damn. It's a good thing that Inuyashiki came to save the day by blinding and paralyzing everyone in that Yakuza Clan so they won't be terrorizing any more innocent people. This was my least favorite episode so far but it was still pretty enjoyable~

Yakuza guy voiced by the Dragon of Dojima is definitely not a coincidence lmao

Oct 15, 2019 5:10 AM

Mar 2019
That was a violent episode but that laser attack was awesome
Where is hiro I want to see what he's doing too
Oct 28, 2019 8:27 PM

Aug 2017
Wow, an unexpected gay blowjob, my type of fanservice. 👀

I really disliked the resurrection, pretty stupid. No one died but they became blind and crippled for the rest of their life.

NurguburuOct 28, 2019 8:34 PM
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 26, 2020 10:35 AM

Dec 2016
downright boring episode, and mank cgi too. think it's time to give up and put this shit on dropped.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Pages (7) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

395 by egosumjkm »»
Jun 8, 4:01 AM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2017

184 by auXcy »»
May 25, 10:36 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2017

213 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 1, 3:58 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

382 by scorpioniclibra »»
May 1, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

159 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 17, 9:29 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.