Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 23, 2017 8:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh, Hiro decided to reveal his ability to Shion after all. The flying scene was pretty thrilling imo. However, it's very different compared to when Inuyashiki flew from the other episodes. Instead of being fascinated, Shion is scared of her life and honestly, I'm not surprised.

The way this show develop their relationship is kinda interesting.

Regarding Hiro, this show is still building more and more into his character. Rather than just killing, he even cures someone from a fatal disease. Still doesn't change the killings he already did though.
Nov 23, 2017 8:44 AM

Nov 2015
I hope this girl dose'nt become like misa from Death Note. Why is she in love with a murduer?
Why is she in love with someone who dose'nt have a beating heat in his chest?
Why is she in love with someone who can't have sex?

Can machine people even age?

I guess Hiro is the new Hero of this anime now? Where Grandpa robo Jesus at?
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Nov 23, 2017 11:05 AM

Dec 2014
So Hiro had a change of heart just because of that talk? Yeah I don't buy that.
Nov 23, 2017 11:10 AM

Sep 2015
Not sure how I feel about the new Inuyashiki episode. The cliffhanger somewhat redeemed the episode, but I felt Hiro doing the opposite of his current character felt out of place. I understand that the relationship Shion and Hiro have allows for redemption to take place, but IDK. I kind of wanted to see more of serial killer Hiro, but I guess that will come in the next episode.
Nov 23, 2017 11:13 AM
Jun 2014
Anathor said:

I believe he's basically going though puberty, a cyborg puberty that is. All the symptoms are there, emotional detachment, depression, aggression, unexplained mood swings, he's just becoming an adult, but happens to be the deadliest being on the planet at the same time. He reminds me of Purple Man from marvel, Purple Man was treated like nothing, just another cog in the machine that is life,
he was mistreated and abused, then he happened to gain powers, he started using them to hurt people because he didn't know better, then he met Jessica (protagonist) who was teaching him how to be a proper human being which he knew literally nothing about, it was all new to him.
Nov 23, 2017 11:18 AM

Apr 2013
And just like that Hiro made a 180 and is now a Jesus man.

Nov 23, 2017 11:22 AM

Mar 2016
Hiro has become an even more of a great character for me. This anime is amazing, and by FAR the best anime this year.
Nov 23, 2017 11:23 AM

Nov 2016
Hiro is changing his attitude frequently and kinda too sudden , guess that happens when you try to scram 85 chapters into 11 episodes :S

And about time that the police found his whereabouts, I mean, who's flying through the sky everyday is basically begging for it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 23, 2017 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
So Hiro showed Shion who he really is and she still likes him. Dumb girl. The flying was cool. He healed lots of people to redeem himself, but it still doesn't change the fact that he needs to be paid for the killings. Judging by the end of the episode, his redemption is not going to last long.
Nov 23, 2017 11:34 AM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
Hiro's change in character might feel sudden, but that's also the type of character he is. He doesn't think about anything. If he feels like killing, then he'll kill. If he feels like saving, then he'll save. Hiro's change is character is not only because of Shion, but because of his mother too. But yeah, these happy moments aren't gonna last long at all since shit hits the fan next week.

Half a volume adapted like the last episode. Kinda worried about the pacing they have to adapt 5 volumes (41 chapters) in 4 episodes. That being said, the next volumes are lacking in dialogue, so they can adapt them in anime format faster. And maybe they'll cut out the whole
If they cut that out, this anime adaptation will already be miles better than the manga XD
Nov 23, 2017 11:40 AM

Oct 2014
I really did not see that coming. I thought Hiro would have just killed the girl and her grandma, but instead, he learned empathy from her. What a happy episode.

It was surprising that Inuyashiki wasn't in this episode, but it was even more surprising that his pleasant personality wasn't needed to balance out Hiro's (previous) evilness.

That ending was sad but I knew this couldn't last forever. At least one episode showed Hiro in a positive light.
Nov 23, 2017 11:43 AM

Sep 2010
Too much Hiro, I want more from MC.

Also, is it just me or the Mom got huge death flag and then died last time and the story is about to repeat itself?
Nov 23, 2017 11:46 AM

Apr 2010
Next episode must be interesting. I think its impossible to kill Hiro by any weapon except for same alien machine cyborg
Nov 23, 2017 11:55 AM

Apr 2016
I thought this episode was really good. I think they are trying hard to gather sympathy for Hiro for being a naive kid who thought he could get away with murder and is now trying to make new connections in order to mature and redeem himself. That's just it though how do you make up for killing that many people? You can't but the boy is trying anyway. I have a feeling that any connection he makes will be taken away and he will realize that he will not be able to find happiness for the rest of his life. He is completely denied of any redemption and that in itself is a little sad. I will be curious to see how Inuyashiki the man that does not kill(so far) will handle this scenario.
Nov 23, 2017 12:05 PM

Jun 2014
Looks like Hiro is trying to redeem himself after all the killing he's done. He saved a lot of people in this episode, but that doesn't erase the fact that he needs to face the consequences of his previous actions, and it looks like that's going to happen, based on that ending scene.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 23, 2017 12:17 PM

Aug 2013
hmm...not sure how to feel about this sudden change...not even sure how to feel about Hiro.
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 23, 2017 12:19 PM

Nov 2015
thebrentinator24 said:
Looks like Hiro is trying to redeem himself after all the killing he's done.

He's not trying to redeem himself, he only saved those people for the girl.

If Hiro saving people makes the girl happy therefore Hiro is happy.

Before he was only going to stop killing people for his mom so she would'nt kill herself , but now she's dead. So he went back to killing.

Hiro only cares for people he cares about. (The girl and her grandma fill Hiro's missing void created by the death of his mother).
Old_School_AkiraNov 23, 2017 12:22 PM
HACKs! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
Nov 23, 2017 12:22 PM

Jul 2014
This felt like a way too sudden change of heart for Hiro, but it looks like his hand will be forced once again by the SWAT team. Although, their presence does raise the question of who ratted him out this time, as realistically the only person who could have done so was Shion (but then, why would she?).
Nov 23, 2017 12:23 PM

Nov 2015
it feels more like humanity will need to face consquences of police task force(and their whining about them not doing anything)>< as humanity wills Hiro shall do soon.
Nov 23, 2017 12:27 PM

Feb 2017
totally enjoyed this episode, an improvement on some of the weaker ones from the series so far. pretty sure the grandma and shion are gonna get slashed next episode and hiro is going to come back tenfold as a serial killer maniac.

kind of feeling like i want to check out the manga now.......
Nov 23, 2017 12:29 PM

Dec 2014
Great episode.

It was really nice to see Hiro try to redeem himself for all the things he's done. Really sweet how the development between him and Shion progressed.

I don't think Hiro's character change was sudden, it's just how he is, chaotic. He was about to have a change of heart because of what his Mom told him and of course that unarguably has a much stronger impact but I believe that it could've been one of the main driving forces behind why he decided to try and redeem himself after Shion's talk.
The final flight in this episode was very nice.

Unfortunately good things never seem to last, I was so scared something might screw everything up throughout the episode and it looks like I was right. That ending does not look good.
Nov 23, 2017 12:56 PM

Feb 2013
I wasn't expecting to see him save someone at this point.
The police found him again, if something happens to the girl he will go berserk again.
Nov 23, 2017 1:05 PM

Jul 2016
Anathor said:

No he had a change of heart when she cried not to be left.

He is using her to replace his mother because even psychos need to feel loved.

the fact he asked her after saving all those people if she liked that kind of thing.

He is a complete and utter nutjob.
Nov 23, 2017 1:08 PM

May 2017
I just can't bring myself to like Hiro at all, he's such a boring character and he lets everyone around him tell him what to do. He tells the girl that he'll continue killing people but when she tells him he shouldn't he just goes like "ok then guess I'll cure people from now on" and then he says he'll cherish her forever.. like why is he suddenly in love with that girl? It just feels so random.. I wish they'd show us more of Inuyashiki and Andou teaming up though.
Nov 23, 2017 1:13 PM

May 2016
I wouldn't say this was done correctly but it was actually pretty interesting way to change from stone cold killer to savior, still killing innocent people is a big crime.
Nov 23, 2017 1:32 PM
Dec 2015
Oh, Hiro. I completely am grateful for the anime showing a flashback to Hiro's life before he became a cyborg. That was completely absent from the manga. I also kinda like how Shion was portrayed here than what was shown in the manga, there it felt really rushed. I'm starting to like her now.

The way they animated the scenarios was also very beautiful, now I'm starting to look forward to an original ending, well, only changing some because I actually liked what the ending was going for.

Hiro is a really well-written character and the anime is handling him way better than the manga.
Nov 23, 2017 1:45 PM

Jan 2014
Well he changed. I'm kind of conflicted about how I should feel about him, tbh.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 23, 2017 1:48 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Hiro just doesn't care about himself, never did.

Yet if he has someone who's willing to be with him and truly cares about him, he will do everything for those people.

Seeing this side of Hiro was pretty amazing. I will be sad if the girl dies now, she found someone besides her grandma (she's very likely a loner, too and didn't know what to really do).
Nov 23, 2017 1:58 PM

Sep 2013
Shishigami saving people since Shion cares about him and wants him to stay.
The gov black ops about to infiltrate.
Nov 23, 2017 2:09 PM
Nov 2017
I think that even though he's killed the people in the past, what he is doing makes him a good person. No, he wasn't a good person before but I think he has changed now and killing him wouldn't be justified. He changed because of that girl so whatever happens to her now could really change his character again and I'm hoping he doesn't go back to being bad if she dies. Looking forward to the old guy's reaction and I'll be annoyed if he kills Hiro because I don't think it's justified anymore.
Nov 23, 2017 2:11 PM

Apr 2015
Best couple 2017. The retarded psychopath/killer and his retarded girlfriend.
Nov 23, 2017 2:39 PM

Jul 2015
Feels, I'm glad that Hiro started doing this thanks to her, but looks like it won't last much q_q
Nov 23, 2017 2:51 PM

Mar 2011
Hiro tries to change again, aaaand he's going to get screwed once again.
I'm liking the fact he's at least trying to do something good now, but let's see how long this will last
Nov 23, 2017 2:53 PM

Jan 2017
Hiro becomes a good guy because of a girl with annoying voice.
Nov 23, 2017 2:59 PM

May 2015
Things won't end well with that ending....

Great episode, though.

Nov 23, 2017 3:11 PM

Aug 2015
Wow, Hiro became a Hero! Jokes aside, I faithfully accept Hiro become a hero after all he did. Yes, I believe that people can change and that everyone makes mistakes, what's the problem? Anyway, there's only one problem in all of this, after this episode, my script experience is beeping, saying: Shion will die and Hiro won't be able to save her, even with his powers, after all, the dead don't come back to life. Probably he will fight with old Inuyashiki or he will help you, we'll see. I can't wait for the next episode, maybe Shion dies in it. Depending on what happens, I'll hate. It's a very beautiful story and well scripted, but I don't approve this course, I think it's cliché and predictable.
Nov 23, 2017 3:54 PM
Jan 2016
When I heard Hiro say "I will save as many as I have killed." all I could think was "NO that is not how this works, you have killed people who cannot be replaced and saving as many will not wash away those sins."

He deserves everything coming his way.
Nov 23, 2017 4:55 PM

Jul 2007
Really weird episode. One thing I disagree with most people so far is that it was a sudden change of heart. First of all it's important to take into account his age. He didn't had enough experience to truly value life. That along with the travma (or you could say change) he got after transforming along with his burst of power were enough to throw him off. He didn't had any "character" to begin with. It's not about good or evil. I remember in one of the previous episodes he said "I care only about the people I care". I think that is the normal attitude for a kid his age. It's really hard to appreciate more. I'm obviously not saying that he became a good guy now. Shion is something like his last hope. Noone wants to be alone against the world. He want's her to like him. He is not saving those people because he had a change of heart. He is saving them to keep a person he likes in his life. He is still a living time bomb. Anything can throw him off and he will start killing people again.
Nov 23, 2017 5:15 PM

Mar 2014
prrgangsta said:
When I heard Hiro say "I will save as many as I have killed." all I could think was "NO that is not how this works, you have killed people who cannot be replaced and saving as many will not wash away those sins."

He deserves everything coming his way.
Definitely shouldn't have an easy life and definitely shouldn't be praised but seriously denying him the opportunity to help people? Hell, even if he got to live an easy life, you're gonna deny those people the help anyway? What's that gonna give anyone? And what's making him get what's coming to him help anyone too?
You can kill 100 completely random people and that's it (and risk potentially killing more when the killing machine dude goes out of control yet again) OR you can kill 100 completely random people potentially save thousands sick ones. I feel like that's a no brainer.
Obviously, wanting the situation to happen in the first place or not is gonna be more debatable.
Nov 23, 2017 5:19 PM

Feb 2016
So whats the big deal with they becoming robots? are they just going to leave that there while we don't get answers and instead of that we will have SoL moments? what the hell went wrong with this anime?

I'm not buying that Out of character that Hiro has gone through: Serial Killer because its fun, then he becomes a mother's child, then he goes back to Serial Killer, and then magically the power of love wins over a ROBOT and then starts saving people's life... welp

Not 100% sure but Spoiler Alert, do not read further
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 23, 2017 5:41 PM
Jun 2014
HereticHunter said:

Not 100% sure but Spoiler Alert, do not read further

yeah, that's right where the manga ends, theres not even a single page after that

i do hope anime adds something afterwards tho, it's really abrupt
Nov 23, 2017 6:08 PM

Jan 2011
once he started saving people i was like okay normally this would be how it ends but that's not how this is gonna go so the first thing i thought of was " so how is she gonna end up dead" and then the spec ops showed up at the end.

well looks like it's back to mass murdering people didn't like that we didn't see what the old man was up this whole time felt like he didn't do anything within the last 2 months but pacing issues :/

overall conflicted on this episode
Nov 23, 2017 6:15 PM
Sep 2015
pretty sure there will be a lot of "bang" next episode
Nov 23, 2017 6:22 PM

Nov 2011
You can't outrun Karma.

Nov 23, 2017 6:24 PM
Oct 2014
Should change name of the anime to Shishigami cause I dont see Inuyashiki anywhere.
Nov 23, 2017 6:27 PM
Mar 2013
His 180 turn into a good guy happened way too fast, and for no real reason.. Kinda dissapointed the whole "Good vs Evil" theme they had going on could be changed that easy. Given that ending tho, I assume Hiro will end up back on the Evil side next episode.
Nov 23, 2017 6:57 PM
Nov 2017
while hiro is saving lives, grandpa is busy training for their showdown...
Nov 23, 2017 6:59 PM

Jan 2015
Legacy611 said:
Should change name of the anime to Shishigami cause I dont see Inuyashiki anywhere.
Well you could think like (most) every episode so far is focusing on just one character, or both character but just a "sprinkle" story about one of them. Like last week about just a "sprinkle" story of Inuyashiki learning about his new ability from Shishigami's friend. So far you could say that Ichirou is doing "Hero" thing plus learning some ability while Shishigami still searchin about what should he do with his power.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Nov 23, 2017 7:07 PM

May 2017
This...was an interesting one. Shion is sweet and I do kike her character, though like others have said, how is she just accepting and looking past the more than 50 murders? That's not normal. It's also strange to throw this relationship in the mix. It's obviously going to end sadly, only to give more emotion to Hiro.. but couldn't we have had that after his mom died? The healing scenes actually had me crying lol but I'm excited for what comes next anyway
Nov 23, 2017 8:14 PM
Jul 2018
Suddenly Nina's voice isn't annoying anymore. It looks like this VA is a perfect fit for "dumb girl who falls for the murderer" kind of character. First it was Nina with King Genocide and now Shion with Sociopath cyborg....ugh. Hopefully she stops working with Mappa and get better roles from here on out.

Onto the episode itself, I think that Hiro doing a 180 was pretty freaking ridiculous, but then you can clearly see that he's using Shion and her grandma as substitutes for his mother, so it kinda makes sense. That cliffhanger though...shit's about to hit the fan by the looks of it. Look's like next episode is going to be action packed.
removed-userNov 23, 2017 8:17 PM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

393 by reveluvie0 »»
Apr 21, 5:36 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

381 by TokyoGhoulRemake »»
Apr 18, 3:05 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2017

159 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 17, 9:29 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 2, 2017

330 by RafaKojiro »»
Apr 17, 9:19 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2017

392 by TokyoGhoulRemake »»
Apr 17, 3:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

Itā€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.