Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Taboo Tattoo
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 8, 2016 10:39 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The yuri vibes of this show...

Also, couldn't take Justice's opponents seriously at all because of that mad scientist.

Meanwhile, I guess the action was alright. JC Staff still maintaining their budget. Also, Shekar (the miko girl) becoming more relevant? Idk how to feel about Izzy still, she's still got a lot of conflicted thoughts about the recent events. God damn, Justice's childhood friend Touko....she just can't keep her hands off of him, can she? Lol. BB is kinda awesome I guess..
Stark700Aug 8, 2016 12:20 PM
Aug 8, 2016 12:12 PM

Jan 2014
This episode excuses last episode. BB is now my favorite character.
JotakakAug 8, 2016 12:15 PM
Aug 8, 2016 12:13 PM

Jan 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The yuri vibes of this show...

They're not "vibes", dude...
Aug 8, 2016 12:15 PM

Dec 2009
BB is such a badass, definitely the best character next to Il for me (Which by the way I love how she has a canon yuri relationship with the Arya). It seems like using the triggerless tattoo somehow drains your life force? Which that means that Seigi is going to end up losing his life the more he uses his power?
Aug 8, 2016 12:23 PM

Nov 2014
It feels like they skipped an episode.

Okay, so BB is training Seigi. They infiltrate a research facility headed by some crazed scientist who does JoJo poses named Mr. Genius.

Princess Aryabhata is trying to use the tattoo ruins as an engine to "rewrite the world"? She's claimed 2 of the 4 ruins, or something.

Bluesy has a history with BB, and seems to have strong feelings for him.

Did Touko confess to Seigi? And did he reluctantly accept?

What a mess, but not terrible.

4/5
Aug 8, 2016 12:32 PM

Jan 2012
Well I loved the Touko scene near the end, but the rest was kinda boring. So Izzy loves this BB guy? And he's training Seigi? Well...I think I'll drop this here. It's not terrible, but it is starting to give off Big Order vibes. Plus I'm watching enough this season already. And if the spoiler I read was true my enjoyment of this will decrease as it goes on.

So yeah, better to drop this now and get it out of the way. 5/10
Aug 8, 2016 12:36 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Guten Morgen LMAO

But yeah, this is getting quite ehhh.
Aug 8, 2016 12:44 PM

Apr 2010
It's a shame that they cut the best part of the manga out.

Aug 8, 2016 12:55 PM

Mar 2016
this episode went in one ear and out the other
Aug 8, 2016 12:59 PM

Jul 2014
Much better than the last one. I like Touko and I'm worried that something will happen to her :/
SkyLETVAug 8, 2016 4:48 PM
Aug 8, 2016 1:54 PM

Jul 2015
Well this turned kind of.. bad way to describe it but.. "meh"
Aug 8, 2016 2:45 PM
May 2016
Not much action/(taking forever to see main char doing something actually) Well i guess this episode is worth an 3~4/10

Half of the episodes and story is meh.. We're wasting each episode with the explanation of each power of each tattoo... .

Main character development until half of the anime is truly bad.
Each episode new char development while we don;t even see other char playing as the anime is progressing ...

As the manga/anime is doing the progress we're gonna end up into 11 episode to see actually some action from the main char that right now is playing hide and seek.
Aug 8, 2016 3:07 PM

May 2015
Boring once again~ Best scene was the Touko scene at the end.
Cross-country >>>>>>>>>>>> Every other sport
Aug 8, 2016 3:31 PM
Jul 2018
BB sure is so badass!
Aug 8, 2016 3:41 PM

Nov 2015
I plan to drop this stupid anime there only shit in future episode
Aug 8, 2016 3:44 PM

Jul 2013
Much better than the previous episode, it wasn't something amazing, but at least the pace was more stable. I like BB, he is an steroetypical, badass character, but he is still cool. Too bad he will probably die considering the comments about him dying right now. And also he is Seigi's mentor now... total deathflag.

We also know the princess want to fuse with the tattoos or something like that to manipulate the world toher desires. That mad scientist was cliche as fuck, but it was funny still.

I've been dissapointed with Touko so far. It seems she would be important after obtained the tattoo, but so far she hasn't doing anything important apart of being Seigi's childhood friend. Maybe she has some important role later.
Aug 8, 2016 4:11 PM

Aug 2012
Mr Genius!

The bumb that gave our mc the tattoo was actually a scientist.

The fan service was great

esdaman said:
I plan to drop this stupid anime there only shit in future episode

BB dying is a given.

Aug 8, 2016 5:18 PM

Jun 2015
Episode was ok. Also, BB reminds me of Neo from The Matrix.
Aug 8, 2016 5:19 PM

Sep 2010
Soo much justice this episode.
Aug 8, 2016 5:25 PM

Aug 2013
Man, talk about so much Fate vibes off this episode. Well, I mean I'm at the point where I'm just going through the motions of watching this show just to laugh at how bad it is. I mean the only redeeming factor was BB who is basically the poor man's Shirou Emiya. Anyways, aside from the animation of the action and the soundtrack, I can find nothing really good to say about this anymore lol. Onwards to next week.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 8, 2016 5:54 PM

Sep 2015
did i skip 1 ep here?

i have no idea what happen here
Into the Internet!
Aug 8, 2016 7:11 PM

Oct 2010
Way too many things going on at once... and every event is pretty much a touch-n-go thing, there's no development into it since everything's moving at a breakneck speed.
"People die when they are killed" - Emiya Shirou
Aug 8, 2016 7:52 PM

Dec 2014
It was an okay episode, Not too interesting.
The Yuri scenes however are the real deal, Arya ftw. XD

So Arya wants to change the world? Why and what does she want to change it too are the questions I hope will be answered.
She has to remove her clothes to control that ruin? Well I'm not complaining. :P

BB seems like an awesome guy, Though there's way too many death flags for him. Especially given how Seigi's already become attached to BB only increases the chances.
Izzy seems to like BB. Alright.

The Touko scene at the end was funny but lately all she's done is say that she wants to be by Seigi's side. Wonder if she'll play a more prominent role later on?
Lelouch0202Aug 8, 2016 7:55 PM
Aug 8, 2016 8:10 PM

Mar 2014
so was that some sort of half assed confession at the end lol?
Aug 8, 2016 8:40 PM

Sep 2015
Introducing an op character BB who has the same Jumon as Seigi, well there is a total of 4 same Jumon. The death flag for Touko is obvious.

Pretty huge future spoilers, warned! if you are going to read it.
Aug 8, 2016 9:17 PM

Mar 2014
dont need to hide spoilers. the story is absolutely garbage
Aug 8, 2016 10:10 PM

Sep 2013
ListAandM said:
did i skip 1 ep here?

i have no idea what happen here

I felt the same way. I'm not clear who this BB dude is. But that's ok...what really confuses me is how he has the same tattoo power thingee as the MC. I thought his tattoo was totally unique and doesn't need a key...blah blah blah. But there are 3 others just like it or something? Ugh......

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Aug 8, 2016 10:47 PM

Jan 2015
Oh my, what a lewd princess. And BB, he really taught Seigi what it is and how it is to become a hero.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Aug 8, 2016 10:49 PM

Sep 2014
It felt like I skipped 1 ep or something.

Tbh I'm not feeling this show, I was just eating ice cream while semi paying attention.

That guten morning though ;)
Aug 8, 2016 11:59 PM

Jun 2013
oh look it's a Betelgeuse wannabe lol
Aug 9, 2016 12:15 AM

Oct 2011
BB was Bad@Ss omg. whoa rewrite the world.
Aug 9, 2016 12:46 AM

Jan 2016
high hopes for BlB
Segi is learning to not be useless
Izzy is lost
I got a feeling Touko is going to **** everything, her types usually do.
how are they going to get into the usa? isn't this post-wall, and we have the TSA!!
wonder what they are going to do for the rest of the episodes, what new will come uo?

Aug 9, 2016 2:11 AM

Jul 2012
Now i think that the great fights animations from first episodes were just bait. Feels like they tried to put so much stuff in one episode so the transitions between the scenes are pretty bad. 6 episodes left, i hope there'll be something interesting, mb even a little bit.
Aug 9, 2016 2:45 AM

Jan 2008
antonn said:

LOL! That would have made things at least funny.

Zantius said:
Man, talk about so much Fate vibes off this episode. Well, I mean I'm at the point where I'm just going through the motions of watching this show just to laugh at how bad it is. I mean the only redeeming factor was BB who is basically the poor man's Shirou Emiya. Anyways, aside from the animation of the action and the soundtrack, I can find nothing really good to say about this anymore lol. Onwards to next week.

It's clear where the mangaka drew inspiration from, Izzy is supposed to be Saber I guess, which is depressing on a lot of levels.

There is no redeeming factor to this show for me, but the director for this has actually worked on some good shows. This project was probably taken on to pay off gambling debts or because of alcohol/drug addiction.
Aug 9, 2016 4:11 AM

Jan 2013
I know i should think this show is stupid, but it's entertaining enough to laugh at its stupidity.
REJECT ANIMU - EMBRACE TOKU
Aug 9, 2016 5:11 AM

May 2014
Ok so...
We have a silver haired, knife wielding Saber
A Lancer with solver highlights
An evil yuri Rin
And a black haired Hinata with galssess
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Aug 9, 2016 5:15 AM

Jan 2011
Well this is getting more and more all over the place.
Aug 9, 2016 7:36 AM

Jan 2014
"Guten Morgen" was the only good thing about this episode for me. :P
Aug 9, 2016 7:36 AM
May 2016
Izzy feelings with BB, just how badass was BB. So he is acquainted to the man who gave Seigi the tattoo. The story just got on involving the world. Looking forward for the next episode.
Aug 9, 2016 8:02 AM

Sep 2013
It's some shit that everything relating to "The Kingdom" seems to be more coherent, more enjoyable and the characters more likeable. BB and Touka are raising their deathflags, feel free to take Izzy alongside them.
Aug 9, 2016 11:55 AM

Jan 2013
Not the best episode, needed more comedy.
Aug 9, 2016 12:05 PM

Sep 2014
I dont know where all the hate comes from.
Is it a masterpiece? Clearly not.
But is it enjoyable? Yes!
The first 4 eps were pretty good imo. 5 was shit but 6 was better.

The animation is pretty nice imo.
Music is also ok.
Story is no Steins;Gate yes.
But its fun. I like the yuri parts way more then all the blushing ecchi beach-episode shit from other anime.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Aug 9, 2016 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
Whoever is directing this is doing a very poor job. It's all over the place, the daft ass pulls dont help like oh here's a pill so we can add to your tattoos powers. It was pretty dull this week, only Touko saved it from being a total waste but a do sense a death flag at the end.

It just feels it getting worse ever week.
Aug 9, 2016 2:02 PM
Apr 2013
whoa, that was an incoherent mess, I actually did believe I missed like half of last episode at least, but nope, not so.
Aug 9, 2016 3:39 PM

May 2015
Hmm. Better than the previous episode. That yuri scene, though. BB is a pretty badass character.

Aug 9, 2016 8:08 PM

Jul 2015
Wait... how did this happen? Where are they? Whats going on? How did we even get here?

Before I got finished questioning these things, the princess was on top of the other girl being lewd, and all I could think of was Big Order and gave up trying too understand this. That's all this is starting too look like, a crazier Big Order on a bigger budget. Trash with a little febreeze is just better smelling trash.

On that note, I doubt anyone can, but if your able too, can someone please explain too me the point in main dudes best friend climbing on top of him while he was sleep like that at the end? That was some of the most completely pointless and out of place fan service I have ever witnessed. Also, her smile at the end was ugly.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Aug 9, 2016 9:26 PM

Jun 2013
antonn said:

Holy shit what the fuck? I'm dying.

*zip*
Aug 9, 2016 9:46 PM

Jun 2015
This was just too many events for one episode.

I understand this show uses fan service for humor, princess Aryabhata is lewd just for humor sake,
but Toko's action were just completely random.
She says something about a woman's shame, mounts Seigi, then gets embarrassed about it.
There was no reason for it; Out of character; It's clear she has a crush on Seigi, but what prompts her to do that?
Aug 10, 2016 8:09 AM

Jan 2014
This series promises but..........they really need to fix the pacing. It makes all messy.
Aug 10, 2016 4:21 PM
Aug 2016
In my opinion, this anime would of been 10× better if BB was the mc, rather than this generic feebleminded middleschooler. I mean if the writer was able to create such a unique clever badass, then why was he not able to make an mc who's also like that. Ik most animes tend to do this, but this anime in particular would of really suited a character like BB as the main hero protag., no not even, perhaps as a main mercenary protag. Or perhaps the mc could of been someone like Allucard from hellsing (discluding the guns and few specific traits). Point is, this anime had potential, but all we see.. is its animation. In fact, it's one of the reasons why the show is popular, alongside it's fan-service and hints of yuri. It's the main reason why im still watching it lol. However, it's the only thing most people give a damn about in general haha. Yes it's okay to watch like shows like these, but it shouldn't be ranked higher than Tales of Zetiria, Mob Psycho-100, or Alderamin of the Sky on kissanime! It's already bad enough that Masou Gakuen HxH is rank 2 in New & Hot, which is simply.. actually nvm I just can't.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Does anyone know why this anime has this hate and low ratings

Naveen6662246 - Apr 3

15 by YaGurlSaiyan »»
Sep 6, 5:41 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2016

120 by ozrodger46 »»
Apr 14, 1:09 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2016

188 by ryzxgum »»
Mar 3, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

138 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 27, 2023 2:35 AM

Poll: » Taboo Tattoo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

96 by Komlan_6 »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:17 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.