Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 13, 2015 5:55 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well this episode featured Juvia...

Her marriage delusion with her Gray-sama doesn't surprise me from this episode, except this time they come in all forms. I wouldn't mind seeing her in a wedding dress

What a lewd pillow
Feb 13, 2015 6:29 PM

Aug 2014
Not even an OTP.
Feb 13, 2015 6:31 PM

Jul 2010
All those Gray items in Juvia's room.

It was fun to see Juvia imagination running wild with most of them ending up with a marriage! Wonder what all the recommendation would look like... manliness, guitar, food, books, fish and many more combined.

Gray so cold, but his honesty towards his feelings is a nice thing about him. Gray learning to appreciate the little things from a flashback, nice to see him digging the scarf and calling it warm immediately.

Nothing stops Juvia!!!
Feb 13, 2015 6:37 PM
Sep 2012
This was a great episode. Juvia is adorable, though all those Gray plushes are kind of creepy, other than that, her perkiness and positive attitude consider her back story it does make sense, after all her life everyone saw her a a jinx, the rain woman that ruins everyone's day, now that she finds happiness, she wants to live life to the fullest.

Anyway nice to see Laki get some focus, and Evergreen imagination was hilarious, speaking of imagination, Juvia's imagination never does disappoint, and BTW in all her fantasy Mavis is at the wedding, I mean a ghost really? And all are other ships, making out in Juvia's mind, thank you Juvia, only thing messing with Jellal and Erza, but Jellal so what can you do?

Watching Juvia try to get a perfect present was hilarious.

The serious parts with Ur's death, that was excellent to, and Erza comforting Juvia, she is really is the big sister of Fairy Tail.

I am glad that Gray in the end took the scarf and realized Juvia's good intention, I do wonder a life size pillow, how does that work?

A great episode of a great omake chapter, and Juvia was featured in the ED this week nice. Next week, we are back to anime original, I don't know what will happen than, and than it is super hero Erza, can't wait for that.
Feb 13, 2015 6:43 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Juvia's love for Gray is cute but still quite creepy in a way, considering her room is filled with Gray accessories.

So much for calling Erza a simple-minded blockhead when you couldn't even give any suggestion, Evergreen. -.-

Elfman saying he'd be happy to get a "Otoko" was LOL! That's all he says anyways. XD
Gajeel's choices on the other hand was very stylish. I miss his rockstar-self.

Juvia's hallucination reconfirms the ships; NaLu, GaLe, ElfGreen and even Cappy. Those scenes were pretty funny!

At first I thought Gray was a jerk for not accepting Juvia's present, but after knowing it was Ur's death anniversary, I kinda felt bad for him.
Good seeing he picked up the scarf after all. Dat Dere Gray though. :3

I think that Juvia Dakimakura is a way to advertise Fairy Tail products, especially aimed at single Otaku in Valentines Day. Well played.

Decent episode. I wonder if 413 actually has a special meaning. 143 means "I love you" letterwise, so maybe this is another way to convey the theme?

Feb 13, 2015 7:05 PM
Oct 2009
Shaniyaz said:
Decent episode. I wonder if 413 actually has a special meaning. 143 means "I love you" letterwise, so maybe this is another way to convey the theme?

Nope. It was just a random, silly number meant to demonstrate something much deeper: that different days hold different meanings for everyone. What may be celebrated as a happy occasion for one person, another will see it as a time to mourn, or maybe nothing special at all; in the end, it's all just a part of life, and we should be glad just to be a part of it.
Feb 13, 2015 7:31 PM

Dec 2014
Animation was very good. Different animation styles in juvia's imagination were funny.
Feb 13, 2015 7:40 PM

Apr 2013
Thank you Juvia's wild imagination for the ship moments. Though I'm gong to agree with the annoyed GaLe/Galevy shipper I've seen else where not as good as the manga but, thank you for adding Elfgreen such a forget ship.
Feb 13, 2015 9:00 PM

Apr 2010
Oh yeah I forgot this was a Juvia episode. One filler ep worth watching.
antonnnFeb 13, 2015 9:10 PM
Feb 13, 2015 10:02 PM

Jan 2014
awww gray's hands after he dug up the scarf <3 and he looked so cute blushing haha
Feb 13, 2015 10:14 PM

Jul 2007
antonnn said:

Not a filler.
Feb 13, 2015 10:45 PM

Dec 2013
I'm guessing 413 days doesn't include the time skip...

lol at Juvia's body pillow
Feb 13, 2015 10:46 PM
Feb 2013
one of the best looking art in the show........ i hope they maintain this in the upcoming ep, especially the tartaros arc....... speaking of tartarus arc, look at this visual: avex.jp/artist/fairytail-tv-com/img/mobile_image.jpg...... look at the ft website, this is one of the visual background for the tartarus arc, so expect more visuals....
fairytail-tv.com/index.php
Feb 13, 2015 10:47 PM

Jun 2014
immblueversion said:
Shaniyaz said:

Nope. It was just a random, silly number meant to demonstrate something much deeper: that different days hold different meanings for everyone. What may be celebrated as a happy occasion for one person, another will see it as a time to mourn, or maybe nothing special at all; in the end, it's all just a part of life, and we should be glad just to be a part of it.
I thought it was Juvia being her usual Gray-love-fanatic self.

Gray is now officially Elsa from Frozen. Both Ice Wizards. Both don't get bothered by the cold.

Juvia's hallucination was pretty eye-popping. All the NaLu fans probably rejoiced in that one moment, and when they found out that it was fake, died on the inside.

It's nice how they fit the occasion to Valentines's Day with a random anniversary. It makes you wonder if they skipped a omake to cover this one for Valentines's Day. Either that,or they just randomly got it by chance, or they increased the amount of filler because they wanted this omake to appear on Valentine's Day.
Feb 14, 2015 12:20 AM

Nov 2012
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Feb 14, 2015 12:33 AM

Jul 2014
An episode about Gruvia on Valentines Day, kyaaaaaa
Feb 14, 2015 12:50 AM

Aug 2012
Such a nice episode. The cold never bothered him anyway lolz.
Feb 14, 2015 1:59 AM

Apr 2010
CookingPriest said:
antonnn said:

Not a filler.

It's filler. It's not covering the proper story = filler, regardless of whether or not it's adapting an omake chapter.
Feb 14, 2015 2:15 AM

Apr 2010
I see what you did there, translator ^.^

YT: Gaming (gw2,...), cons and more: http://www.youtube.com/user/Vercammen312
Monster girls club card: http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=27137
See profile for exemples.
Feb 14, 2015 2:24 AM

Jul 2007
antonnn said:
CookingPriest said:

Not a filler.

It's filler. It's not covering the proper story = filler, regardless of whether or not it's adapting an omake chapter.

Please do go and define a "proper story"
Feb 14, 2015 3:21 AM

Dec 2014
P0K3Gaming said:
immblueversion said:

I thought it was Juvia being her usual Gray-love-fanatic self.

Gray is now officially Elsa from Frozen. Both Ice Wizards. Both don't get bothered by the cold.

Juvia's hallucination was pretty eye-popping. All the NaLu fans probably rejoiced in that one moment, and when they found out that it was fake, died on the inside.

It's nice how they fit the occasion to Valentines's Day with a random anniversary. It makes you wonder if they skipped a omake to cover this one for Valentines's Day. Either that,or they just randomly got it by chance, or they increased the amount of filler because they wanted this omake to appear on Valentine's Day.

They wanted it to fit it into valentines day obviously. They make plans months ago.
Feb 14, 2015 3:39 AM

Oct 2014
Meh.. Really boring episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 4:40 AM

Apr 2013
Has anyone else noticed Frosch on the wedding scenes?
He's in different position for every delusion...

Anyway, GrayxJuvia episode on Valentine's Day...
At least one good thing happened today...

Very entertaining episode... 10/5

Scarfs are currently trending when it comes to romance...

Feb 14, 2015 4:46 AM

Sep 2013
A perfect episode for Valentine's Day :)

Juvia never fail to make me smile/laugh. haha
Feb 14, 2015 6:05 AM

Sep 2014
Nice episode. Juvia was great as usual, so cute. That's pretty much it. Next week's looks to be dull as hell, sadly.
Feb 14, 2015 6:23 AM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
i really enjoyed this episode.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 14, 2015 7:24 AM

Dec 2008

I lol'd too much.
Juvia, why the hell are you so fucking adorable? Omg <3
I want that Dakimakura.
Feb 14, 2015 7:37 AM

Aug 2013
Hmmm Juvia body pillow.
My Candies:
Feb 14, 2015 10:58 AM
Sep 2014
I remember reading this special chapter! I never thought it would get animated but FUCK YEAH IT DID and I loved it :D That scene where Juvia hallucinates and sees everyone kissing it's so cute... it made my fangirl senses flutter :3 animation was a bit lacking, but besides that, it was a very good episode. I have the impression that next week's episode will be a filler one, but it seems it will be good. We'll see!

Feb 14, 2015 11:27 AM

Aug 2010
I want the DakiMakura!! Juvia is too much <3
The scene when Gray wore the scarf was really cute :3
Feb 14, 2015 12:26 PM

May 2014
Great episode. I like that it snowed for Ul's death anniversary and how that connected with Juvia's scarf. If only they had maintained the second half completely serious... -_-
Feb 14, 2015 1:09 PM

Jan 2010
SD_CV said:

I noticed that too! Cameo on Frozen, eh? :D
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Feb 14, 2015 2:01 PM

Aug 2014
Too much hilarious, Juvia thinking in many ways of get married with Gray... xD
So was a good story, both had feelings about that date, but what does it matter are they stay happy together. :)
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Feb 14, 2015 3:19 PM

Jun 2014
Juvia is pretty much best girl at this point.

Good episode, can't wait for next week.
Feb 14, 2015 3:39 PM

Dec 2011
Lol at Crunchyroll's sub.

The cold never bothered me anyway. Hahaha.

Such a perfect episode for Valentines. >.< Oh Juvia and that body pillow! Hahaha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2015 6:52 PM

Aug 2014
I like this Juvia-centric episode, it was funny and had dem feelz in it. Gray better reel in that chick with those huge knockers soon
https://twitter.com/LightningDash02
OTPs || MyAnimeList || MyMangaList || Favorite Guys || Favorite Girls || Favorite Anime

~LightningXDash02
Feb 14, 2015 8:15 PM

Dec 2009
antonnn said:
CookingPriest said:

Not a filler.

You need to stop calling things filler when they're clearly not. Not every chapter from the manga progresses the so called main story, it also focuses on character development. This is character development for Juvia and Gray, progression in their relationship.
Feb 14, 2015 8:51 PM

Jan 2015
Really LOVED this Gruvia episode. It was perfect for Valentine's Day and it was just perfect period.
For real tho,this was the BEST episode in MONTHS. I cannot describe to you how proud I am of this episode. The animation was just....BEAUTIFUL. *o* The soundtracks,the humor,the animation....it was all on point. This episode made me squeal and laugh the most out of any other episodes since they started the filler arc. This was waaayy better than the Natsu and Atsuka omake. Cause....well lets just say I liked the manga version of that better. And well,thats not exactly a good thing.

But I will say that I'll pick the animated version of 413 Days over the manga version any day. Though,I do wish they would have kept Gray's outfit.

Overall Rating of the Ep: 11/10. It was awesome.

Now for my rant. Can people PLEASE stop comparing Gray to Elsa! That is so annoying. This is Fairy Tail!!! Not the monstrosity that is "Frozen". Everytime I read a comment about them it always puts a bad taste in my mouth. I dont want to look at this episode and be like, "Oh,thats the episode where Gray was a Elsa wannabe."
NO!!!

Cause in all reality,ever since he learned ice magic to an extent,the cold has NEVER effected Gray.
This happened LONG before Elsa or Frozen was even made. So STOP COMPARING THEM!!!

Phew,now that I got that out of my system....once again loved the episode. Juvia and Gray were both super cute!
Feb 14, 2015 10:14 PM

May 2010
Ah yeah yeah, Juvia has her anniversaries every day. Erza tho, lol. I am with Carla this episode, "It's kinda overcast now, huh." lmao. At least I got more Laki. Evergreen's imagination tho.

You know, Juvia is a bit... Why you would you tell, "It's my anniversary with Gray today." to the man who used to have a crush on her and still might have. That's a bit harsh. Who knows how he might have took those words.

Wise words by Erza.

That's why I hated this chapter, now this episode. It's so done so well, it is troublesome when my notp gets well-done moments. The main problem is still there but for once, they had a bit better development. When Gray wears than muffler, and esp. from that Erza's smile. There is such a hidden meaning to it which breaks my heart. Anyways, this episode was great, I admit.
Feb 15, 2015 2:02 AM

Jan 2013
There should be more episodes like this one.
Strengthening and developing the characters and their relationships.
Feb 15, 2015 8:57 AM

Jun 2008
SD_CV said:

Anyway Juvia (which greatly reminds me of Sakura from Special A) might be the only anime stalker I actually love. She seems to be like those silly teenage girls in love with an idol filling their rooms with stuff to the point of creepiness. But I like Juvia because unlike a psychostalker I know she would stop pursuing Gray if he turned her down directly and went to date another girl. Juvia actually cares for his happiness...and not to mention for the happiness of her friends, she is willing to give her life not just for Gray but for everyone in Fairy Tail, which makes her a "healthy" stalker and a caring person.
Also even though at first it was mere infatuation for Gray, over the years it really grew into dedication and love and I find it hard to see Juvia with anyone else than Gray. I wish Gray would confess his growing feelings for her already.

ワンダーランド花 ♥

Feb 15, 2015 9:57 AM
Jun 2012
I loved it!

It felt like after the long boring filler arc and the disappointment of the Eclipse arc, Fairy Tail was taking a turn for the worst.

But this episode reminded me of the glory days of this anime and why I loved Fairy Tail so much in the first place! Story, characters, relationships, humour, music, art! It's all there!

I'm all fired up for the next episode!
Feb 15, 2015 10:55 AM

Aug 2014
Man Gray doesn't know how good he has it, Juvia is a keeper.

Smart of A-1 Pictures putting Juvia in the ending sequence, forcing me to watch the whole thing XD (i normaly skip it)
Feb 15, 2015 4:58 PM

Nov 2013
Juvia is love, Juvia is life. So cute :3
the official MAL hall of fame/cursed comments is now open for business - you are welcome to PM me any potential quotes to include
Feb 15, 2015 7:32 PM

Sep 2007
A Juvia episode is always a good episode.
Remember this.
Feb 15, 2015 10:47 PM

Jan 2011
That was very well done as we got to see all the major ships in action on Valentine's Day (even if only in Juvia's mind). The serious sequence after Lyon told Juvia what the day was a real anniversary of was great and implied that even if Juvia and Gray were apart, they still shared a deep connection.

I just wish we could get a little faster progression on the relationships...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Feb 15, 2015 10:53 PM

Dec 2009
rodac said:
That was very well done as we got to see all the major ships in action on Valentine's Day (even if only in Juvia's mind). The serious sequence after Lyon told Juvia what the day was a real anniversary of was great and implied that even if Juvia and Gray were apart, they still shared a deep connection.

I just wish we could get a little faster progression on the relationships...

It's a shounen. The relationships won't be fully developed until the ending of the series, or until one or both of the characters in a ship die.
Feb 16, 2015 1:56 AM

Sep 2014
Juvia's imagination was pretty funny^^.
Dat Juvia body pillow hahah.
Nice episode.
Feb 16, 2015 4:05 AM

May 2013
One of the characters I admire in Fairy Tail. She really is determined to be Gray's wife with all those delusions of marriage.
Erza saw it coming like she knew the future. She is somewhat knowledgeable about that kind of stuff.
Feb 16, 2015 5:47 AM
Nov 2010
That was actually a pretty interesting episode. The delusions were entertaining.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 102 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

178 by IzanaSolos »»
Jun 19, 8:34 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 90 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2015

144 by IzanaSolos »»
Jun 19, 5:56 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 73 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2015

128 by IzanaSolos »»
Jun 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

92 by IzanaSolos »»
Jun 16, 6:42 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail (2014) Episode 80 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2015

82 by 449hill »»
May 31, 1:27 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.