Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 21, 2013 7:57 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Dem feels, I feel sorry for Akari again this episode.

http://i.imgur.com/pV0S0tc.png
The suffering continues ;.;

At least Seira kicks some ass. That's also one big ass axe this episode.
Sep 21, 2013 9:00 AM
Jun 2011
poor akari dreaming endless dream now
Sep 21, 2013 10:06 AM

May 2013
I don't know whether they said it last episode and I missed it or they just said it now but "I want to mate with you". That was seriously creepy. Guy needs to work on his game, trapping a girl into endless torture just to get laid. Poor Akari. I wish something would've come out of Seira vs. Luna but I guess not. Seira with that hail of arrows was amazing. Ginka came back -sigh- I would be happy if it wasn't so predictable. Now she knows everything? What does that even mean, I really hope they explain everything in more depth next episode. I wonder what that key does. "You're about to be a mother" ._.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Sep 21, 2013 10:46 AM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Baku219 said:
I don't know whether they said it last episode and I missed it or they just said it now but "I want to mate with you". That was seriously creepy.
"You're about to be a mother" ._.

That grossed me out when he said that, like seriously wtf. Also, Akari looked quite horrific in that first rerun of the endless dream. Poor Akari having to live through that traumatizing experience so many times and being unable to change the outcome. And Ginka coming back all OP was pretty cool I guess, except I really want to know what happened after she "went to the other side" and now knows everything...
Sep 21, 2013 10:47 AM

Aug 2010
Woah...Cerebrum's goal took me by surprise. I thought he'd be her father but he wants to mate with her O_o
And Akari's first rerun was damn creepy. Her face was O_O

Gotta admit though. He's an awesome villain. He used the most effective way to screw Akari up and break her down mentally XD

Luna and Seira have had nice character development this ep so that was a plus :D

And Ginka??? I really thought she's dead. I guess when u kill ur card u won't die and just get sent to another dimension?
Sep 21, 2013 11:15 AM
Jul 2018
I thought Cerebrum's goal was like something extremly philosophical of the likes of "world domination"
But then we get this
http://i.imgur.com/flPJOVT.png

Not sure what to think anymore.
Sep 21, 2013 11:18 AM

Jul 2013
Huh, Cerebrum wants to mate with Akari to change something in her past, well that didn't end well since she tried to save Fuyuna countless times.

What the heck, Ginka is alive... I thought she was dead. I wonder what she meant "going to the other side" curious on what she see. Well kind of felt happy that everyone is here saving Akari in the process.
omega_d94Sep 21, 2013 11:38 AM

Sep 21, 2013 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
- Akari accepts bargain and saves her friends.
- Luna really does have a "weapon" all of this time. (Though I can see why she hid her other Elemental talent duration of the anime.)
- Oh my god the torture of the "endless loop". At least Fuunya spoke at last.. :S
- And dare I say that Cerebrum wants to bread Akari? I don't know what's the purpose except to create more future Sun users (i.e. spreading this Half-Elemental, Half-Daemonia curse for a lifetime)
- Oh gosh the sleepless Akari. That kind of hurt, ya'know? Sleep is important!
- Ginka returns from the "reverse world"... I can imagine comical stuff from her... Like really.
- LIKE I KNEW GINKA WASN'T REALLY DEAD IF SHE ACTS LIKE THIS!!!! THE WONDERS!!!!
- Hopefully for a bittersweet good magical girl ending. :I

I mean- Guys to those who like Ginka, she just "disappeared". Sure dropping the bottle was a trick from the writers, but really.... IT'S GINKA! She warps herself to another dimension thanks to the attack! Though Ginka SERIOUSLY need to explain that stab on the final battle... (Maybe she and her counterpart did fuse?!)

P.S. I ignore tentacle rape. I mean... I am to focused on Akari's tireless face and "suffering" from Fuunya's Daemonia...

"Everyone go love Cyan!"
Sep 21, 2013 12:11 PM

Dec 2012
Nose_Bleed said:
I thought Cerebrum's goal was like something extremly philosophical of the likes of "world domination"
But then we get this

Not sure what to think anymore.

Actually I found this twist to be surprisingly more interesting than the standard conquer the world route. I mean thinking about it, since she's part Daemonia and Tarot user, wouldn't a child with her create an even stronger being, especially coming from someone as powerful as Cerebrum?

I might be jumping the gun on this theory, but it seems to me that Daemonia mate through negative energy such as regret, despair, etc. So in this special place of Cerebrum's, Akari is being "groomed" with her most traumatic experience - the death and turning of Fuyuna. He also made a good point, since Akari is part Daemonia, it can be argued that part of her leaked out to Fuyuna. So Cerebrum is essentially planning to impregnate her via the ultimate depths of despair.

As for the rest of the episode, the fights were pretty cool, especially Seira's big attack with all of those arrows from the sky and Ginko's huge axe. The last few episodes were a bit lackluster but I really enjoyed this one. Hoping for a solid finale.
Sep 21, 2013 12:30 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah, this solution is completely unheard of but how about, you know, talk with the poor girl instead of pretending you pray to this goddamn grave, hm, Akari?

As for Ginka I expected her sacrifice to be completely meaningless but in that negative way, not "AHAHAHAHA, I'm back and kicking, biatches!". Not that I'm not happy with the outcome, Ginka is the best pony. And props to Luna for growing a pair.
Sep 21, 2013 1:09 PM

Feb 2011
I don't care for ginka or any of that bull
I FEEL SO BAD FOR AKARI.

That ending better not happen.
no.
I just can't
I'm emotionally unprepared for the next episode and need someone to hold me.

Sep 21, 2013 1:26 PM

May 2011
They better not resurrect Ginka or something like that, for the sake of the show.
One more episode to go, I can already see this having a not conclusive ending but it's been entertaining.
Sep 21, 2013 1:27 PM
Aug 2011
Nose_Bleed said:
But then we get this

lolololol had I known this show was a comedy I would have probably enjoyed it more.

Can Fuyuna just not? She's the most half-assed character yet.
~Forcing your way into my heart~, cry me a goddam river.

Baku219 said:
Guy needs to work on his game, trapping a girl into endless torture just to get laid.

He's a sadist!

Ryoza said:
They better not resurrect Ginka or something like that, for the sake of the show.

uhhh I think they just did
standSep 21, 2013 4:05 PM
Sep 21, 2013 1:33 PM

May 2011
parfaited said:

uhhh I think they just did

She's supposed to be in "the other side" or something. We don't know if she will be able to go back with them once it's time to go back to the normal world. But with the way things are going..
Sep 21, 2013 2:16 PM
Sep 2011
Break The Cutie: The animation. We're getting back into that uncomfortable lolicon thing we saw in the first episode. Other than that it was actually a really good episode.

I'm honestly surprised Cerebrum kept his word and changed Luna back to normal... OR DID HE?

Some high quality nightmare fuel there, Akari's face when she bursts into flames the first time she has to relive that incident.

I really liked Luna characterization this episode. She regrets her weakness and ends up moving past it, becoming stronger as a result. And Seira has blossomed quite well herself, calling attention to how she used to be and saying she will accept Luna and all of her weaknesses.

Ginka... I like you but come on. "TAKOYAKI" is not a good battle cry, or the first thing you should be saying upon returning to us.

I'm not really surprised that Ginka came back, I mean from what her inverted self was saying, she wanted to merge with Ginka.

Now she suddenly comes back with a glorious golden aura and power unlike anything she's ever shown us before? It makes... some sense.
Sep 21, 2013 2:40 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
RLinksoul said:
OR DID HE?

DUM DUM DUM.

Sorry had to do it lol...
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 21, 2013 2:41 PM
May 2013
RLinksoul said:
Break The Cutie: The animation. We're getting back into that uncomfortable lolicon thing we saw in the first episode. Other than that it was actually a really good episode.

I'm honestly surprised Cerebrum kept his word and changed Luna back to normal... OR DID HE?

Some high quality nightmare fuel there, Akari's face when she bursts into flames the first time she has to relive that incident.

I really liked Luna characterization this episode. She regrets her weakness and ends up moving past it, becoming stronger as a result. And Seira has blossomed quite well herself, calling attention to how she used to be and saying she will accept Luna and all of her weaknesses.

Ginka... I like you but come on. "TAKOYAKI" is not a good battle cry, or the first thing you should be saying upon returning to us.

I'm not really surprised that Ginka came back, I mean from what her inverted self was saying, she wanted to merge with Ginka.

Now she suddenly comes back with a glorious golden aura and power unlike anything she's ever shown us before? It makes... some sense.

it makes sense, you just see it ;)
if she merged with her inverted self then she had both arcanas which ofcourse would increase her powers.
Sep 21, 2013 3:11 PM

Sep 2012
"Because I want to mate with you" that totally made my day! :D

and that was some big axe you got there Ginka and welcome back everyone! Time to save Akari from her nightmare and perhaps protect her virginity for later? :3

and I suppose the two old hags (no offense lol) will get to fight the final battle too :)
Sep 21, 2013 4:47 PM

Feb 2013
Ironhorse-Yakuza said:
I don't care for ginka or any of that bull
I FEEL SO BAD FOR AKARI.

That ending better not happen.
no.
I just can't
I'm emotionally unprepared for the next episode and need someone to hold me.

Final episode is titled "The Sun's Smile", if that's any comfort. I'm 99% sure we're in for a (mostly) happy ending.

winter_mint said:
and I suppose the two old hags (no offense lol) will get to fight the final battle too :)

Etia, the blue haired one, is so gentle and kind I just melt whenever she gets any screentime. I'm pretty certain I've never seen her smile, she's so guilt-ridden over what the girls are going through at the whim of Leguzario. I hope she gets some relief and a genuine joyful smile by the time the credits roll.

But yeah, both her and Ariel got express permission to unleash their powers and go nuclear straight from Leguzario (though she has misgivings about it because Ariel and Etia have come to the conclusion that they've been nothing but tools to be left in the dark about what's really going on all the time).

Laplace, the bird, is still just a shit as ever.
Sep 21, 2013 4:50 PM

Feb 2011
Laplace is indeed a cunt

i saw the preview is called "the sun's smile" but im still worried

her age is is on the clock
too young for the cock

Sep 21, 2013 5:12 PM

May 2013
Ginka is back!
Sep 21, 2013 5:22 PM

May 2012
While I think Cereberum was telling the truth about Akari going about it wrong, he completely lied about how Akari awas going about it wrong.

It's not about finding out 'why' she did it. And, honestly, that bull reason he gave made no sense, but Akari's too screwed up right now to make sense of things. The real reason is the same reason that we already heard before: She's too bright. Most can't survive the amount of shine she gives off. Basically, she was too optimistic and always looking forward. Which was a problem for Fuyuna who probably thought about the present and the past and worried about many things.

Anyway, for Akari to get out she needs to accept what happened. She wouldn't have met everyone if it didn't happen, and she never would have had the chance to change and help others.

Finally though, there's hope in this show.
Sep 21, 2013 6:33 PM
Jul 2018
A wild Ginka appears. She uses friendship magic. It's very effective.
Sep 21, 2013 8:38 PM

Dec 2010
I'm glad to see Luna back to her old self! Plus, she's got some interesting new abilities! It's nice to see Ginka again, but I'm interested in seeing how she was able to come back.

I also believe that Etia and her friend will finally do something in the final episode! I'm holding out for a happy-ish ending!

Also, Cerebrum is beginning to freak me out.....
Sep 21, 2013 9:07 PM

Jun 2013
Having to re-live that memory over and over again... That's a messed up torture method right there.

Also, yay Ginka's back!
Sep 21, 2013 9:42 PM

Sep 2013
Wow all this just to get laid and why didn't he just rape her then, maybe he needs her Daemoniac half to get the better of her.

Sweet Luna got to keep some werewolf powers.

Woot Ginka is back!!! I'm totally happy and now that I think about it it makes sense since her dad didn't forget her.
Sep 21, 2013 11:08 PM

Feb 2013
Looking forward to the end.

I must say though, I expected Ginka to be back and the rest of them to break their so called "fates". What I don't think I saw coming was how much work it takes to try to get a girl to mate with you.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 21, 2013 11:13 PM

Jan 2011
I'll watch the last episode, but I have no hopes it will get any better. The Ginka ex machina ending just confirmed that...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Sep 22, 2013 1:16 AM

May 2010
I sympathize Akari for going throung all that pain, I hope the others hurry up and rescue her !!

Sep 22, 2013 2:53 AM
Sep 2011
5:30am and the speculation brick hit me upside the head.

I was discussing the latest episode with a friend o mine and the question came up about why Cerebrum needed to make Akari relive Fuyuna's death over and over again. Maybe he's just trying to mentally break her until consent is no longer an issue, but I wonder if there's something more to it.

One of the things that struck me as odd throughout the series is that in episode 2, Etia explains that they had Akari's memories of Fuyuna erased because the trauma would have turned her into a Daemonia.

Now, it seems like Etia and co didn't know about Cerebrum after first, so it struck me as odd about how she could become a Daemonia without one of Cerebrum's contracts and diabolos tarot cards.

Then the revelation that she's half-Daemonia came up and suddenly the whole world makes sense. If trauma like that can turn Akari into a Daemonia, perhaps by awakening the Daemonia blood inside her, that might be what he's trying to do. Maybe he needs that to happen before he can mate with her. Ripening the fruit so to speak.

I'm still wondering what that red stuff that pours on her when she's in that thing (as seen in the OP is). It seems like some kind of hourglass.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this.
Sep 22, 2013 3:26 AM

Jun 2013
RLinksoul said:
5:30am and the speculation brick hit me upside the head.

I was discussing the latest episode with a friend o mine and the question came up about why Cerebrum needed to make Akari relive Fuyuna's death over and over again. Maybe he's just trying to mentally break her until consent is no longer an issue, but I wonder if there's something more to it.

One of the things that struck me as odd throughout the series is that in episode 2, Etia explains that they had Akari's memories of Fuyuna erased because the trauma would have turned her into a Daemonia.

Now, it seems like Etia and co didn't know about Cerebrum after first, so it struck me as odd about how she could become a Daemonia without one of Cerebrum's contracts and diabolos tarot cards.

Then the revelation that she's half-Daemonia came up and suddenly the whole world makes sense. If trauma like that can turn Akari into a Daemonia, perhaps by awakening the Daemonia blood inside her, that might be what he's trying to do. Maybe he needs that to happen before he can mate with her. Ripening the fruit so to speak.

I'm still wondering what that red stuff that pours on her when she's in that thing (as seen in the OP is). It seems like some kind of hourglass.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this.

I always thought those red stuff kinda look like blood cells.
Sep 22, 2013 3:42 AM
Sep 2011
BadassKatana said:

I always thought those red stuff kinda look like blood cells.

They do, but I'm wondering what they're for.

It seems to pour onto her naked loli body in a process resembling an hourglass, the obvious assumption that she'll be ready once she's completely covered by them.
Sep 22, 2013 4:39 AM
Sep 2013
My siblings and I watch this show together this episode topped da list.

Cerebrum: Because I want to mate with you.

Me: WTF? Cerebrum is a F*ing pedo! Akari you inexperienced!
Bro: ....... Dude don't do that.... Especially in a little kids body......
Sis: I ant to laugh but don't want to.....

Cerebum: Soon you'll beccome a mother.

ME: ........ Dude....... pedo....... and I thought I liked him!
Bro: *epic Facepalm*
Sis: Pedophile detected.

So that was it for us.

If this show goes the way I think it'll go then..... there's no point in saving Akari.
Sep 22, 2013 6:18 AM

Feb 2013
He's at the verge of adulthood, so it's just rampant teenage hormones that drove him to do what he has done. Cerebrum just wants to sprout wings and be pretty.

http://i.imgur.com/sKX8SHS.jpg

Just kidding. He's a creepy pedo of the highest magnitude. I hope he gets his shit wrecked HARD in the last episode.

e: hrm, bbcode isn't working properly
ParpySep 22, 2013 6:26 AM
Sep 22, 2013 9:44 AM

May 2013
yeokso said:
I guess my theory with Celebrum being Akari's father is thrown out of the window.
His goal of mating with Akari is surprising, and weird.

I think you are trying to avert your eyes, Cerebrum is her father AND wants to mate with her, pedo incest in other words, he wants to make you throw your breakfast just by remembering his name.

<darth vader panting voice>Akari, join me in the dark side of ... scrap that, join me in BED, if you don't I ill force you to watch Haruhi Suzumiya's endless eight until you shed blood tears!
Sep 22, 2013 12:19 PM
Feb 2012
I was about to say something positive about the episode. Then Ginka came back out of nowhere.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Sep 22, 2013 3:13 PM

Jun 2013
he wants to fuck her wow didn't expect that! fuck she's back they ruined it it was better to kill a main character
Sep 22, 2013 3:19 PM

Feb 2013
Cerebrum, dude, there are better ways to get in a girl's pants...

I was impressed by Luna fighting... then Ginka showed up with that massive axe. Fuyuna better not come back by the end of this too.

I thought this episode was quite good.

I guess this really is "magical girl" after all. Let's see how love and friendship saves the day in the next and final episode.
Sep 22, 2013 6:45 PM

Sep 2010
I can't wait to see the teachers school the bad guys (bad joke, I know), and I'm glad to see Luna is back and better than ever. :D
Sep 23, 2013 12:37 AM

Jan 2011
an my fav character comes back, cant say liked that since i enjoy seeing my fav characters die in a cool way
so Seira an Luna become more likable near the end an wtf Cerebrum?
Sep 23, 2013 3:59 AM

May 2009
mangamuscle said:
yeokso said:
I guess my theory with Celebrum being Akari's father is thrown out of the window.
His goal of mating with Akari is surprising, and weird.

I think you are trying to avert your eyes, Cerebrum is her father AND wants to mate with her, pedo incest in other words, he wants to make you throw your breakfast just by remembering his name.

Why does everyone keep saying he's her father, when there wasn't any mention of that in the previous episode? Heck, all that was said is that her father disappeared and that he was infected with a Daemoinia, and that Cerebrum is a Daemonia who has free will. Apparently, people pieced all this together to think he's her father. Not that it's not possible, but unless they really come forward with that in the next episode, I remain skeptic.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 23, 2013 5:21 AM

Oct 2009
Massive ass pull this one episode. My head hurts.

And my sweet Ginka is back!
I don't know how she's powered up that much, I guess she was training with Kaio in the realm of the gods, or maybe she's finding some super mushroom in interdimensional space. Whatever it is, it saves her precious two friend.

Mikenzb said:
A wild Ginka appears. She uses friendship magic. It's very effective.

Lol.
azzuReSep 23, 2013 5:29 AM
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Sep 23, 2013 7:19 AM

May 2012
Good episode

I'm not sure why this anime is rated so low
Sep 23, 2013 9:22 AM

Aug 2013
Just watched this ep.Not finished yet but...

"I just want to mate with you"

... just make me burst into laughter. Gotta calm down before continue.

Seriously, dude? All these just to get into her spats? That's your big reveal?
Sep 23, 2013 5:52 PM

Jun 2012
Cool, the only alright girl is still alive.

Sep 23, 2013 10:11 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode.
Could there be a sex scene in this anime, maybe.
Sep 24, 2013 6:54 AM

Sep 2012
Only 1 more episode and we'll be free from this pain.
Sep 24, 2013 10:22 AM

Oct 2011
Whoa Cerebrum 0____0

Dat nightmare Twt

Ginka YAY!!!!!!!!!
Sep 24, 2013 11:18 PM

Jan 2012
damn... the plot becomes darker again
Sep 25, 2013 11:54 AM

Mar 2008
Lulz @ the comments. Im pretty sure the mating doesnt even involve sex.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 10, 2013

65 by BadMeme »»
Aug 10, 2022 4:57 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

49 by SuperGalaxy211 »»
Apr 11, 2020 8:29 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2013

83 by removed-user »»
Oct 2, 2019 6:26 AM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 7, 2013

54 by tokidoki921 »»
Sep 10, 2019 1:01 PM

Poll: » Genei wo Kakeru Taiyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2013

121 by removed-user »»
May 14, 2019 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.