Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 30, 2018 2:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Meliodas looks great this episode, especially when he's around Elizabeth. It feels like the training paid off so far to improve both his mental and physical state of being. The other knights are also making progress with their power levels.

It's also about time the Commandments decided to make their next move too.

Pretty much building up more for this main story. This episode is also important to see Melascula's power and Commandment in action. Definitely something dangerous to watch out for.

Elaine is also back! :o She came back as a yandere! Na but she's definitely far from normal in her current state.
Mar 30, 2018 6:54 PM

Jul 2015
Yandere revived Elaine, oh man I can't wait to see what might happen with her and Ban (after they stop kissing I guess).

That after ED scene, I have been hyped so hard about him, I hope it delivers
Mar 30, 2018 8:31 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was some episode! Meliodas’s power just increased by a factor of 10 and he just gives off a cool vibe throughout the episode. The other knights are also seeing drastic improvements so that’s great to see. Lmao, Hawk remains the same old Hawk and so is our Princess, Elizabeth. xD, Hawk ate a whole monster and evolved literally. Estrossa’s power is quite fearful and we just had a taste of it in this episode. Yikes, can’t wait to see him fight with full power. Finally, we got too Elaine back again, on another note, and I must say she’s taken quite a change from her normal self. Those last few moments before the ED were just gold but looks like we’ve got some havoc awaiting next episode. Also, we finally got to see the Gluttony Cafe so it’s only about time we see him in action! Can’t wait!

As a manga reader, hearing what Zaneri(I believe it was) said about Elizabeth and Meliodas’s sorrows really depressed me. I wonder if we will be told all that in this Season though, i, for one, would love if that were to happen.

Next week, there’s going to be new Op and ED so I’m quite ecstatic to seeing that too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 30, 2018 8:54 PM
Mar 2018
_MushiRock11_ said:
Damn, this was some episode! Meliodas’s power just increased by a factor of 10 and he just gives off a cool vibe throughout the episode. The other knights are also seeing drastic improvements so that’s great to see. Lmao, Hawk remains the same old Hawk and so is our Princess, Elizabeth. xD, Hawk ate a whole monster and evolved literally. Estrossa’s power is quite fearful and we just had a taste of it in this episode. Yikes, can’t wait to see him fight with full power. Finally, we got too Elaine back again, on another note, and I must say she’s taken quite a change from her normal self. Those last few moments before the ED were just gold but looks like we’ve got some havoc awaiting next episode. Also, we finally got to see the Gluttony Cafe so it’s only about time we see him in action! Can’t wait!

As a manga reader, hearing what Zaneri(I believe it was) said about Elizabeth and Meliodas’s sorrows really depressed me. I wonder if we will be told all that in this Season though, i, for one, would love if that were to happen.

Next week, there’s going to be new Op and ED so I’m quite ecstatic to seeing that too.

where did you find a stream with eng subtitiles?
Mar 30, 2018 9:17 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
asap1996 said:
_MushiRock11_ said:

where did you find a stream with eng subtitiles?

I didn’t watch it with English subtitles, but raw.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Mar 30, 2018 10:10 PM

Mar 2016
So, they finally meet together, I wonder how the conversation between those two will go next episode.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Mar 31, 2018 2:22 AM
Oct 2015
Meliodas's power just exponentially increased, so that's why he was able to defeat Gallen so easily, also that scene well Elaine came out of nowhere was sort of surprising especially when they just started kissing.
Heckle was here...
Mar 31, 2018 2:50 AM

Nov 2007
The enemies were aware of the power he ragained, so they went separate actions.

Two new characters.

lol @ people mad at KajiKaji's character for what he did. Oh, that's his intension about enemies getting separate. lol @ Hawk. Eaten back from dragon?! Princes failed... or rather, that lady didn't put anything on purpose from jealously. Reincarnation of that lady??

Shocking at giant HP. Then searching for very final member.

Many dead reviving, including that fairy girl.

Suzuki-san's characters gang just met a guy who hates girls. The fairy girl immediately warped to him and emotional reunion.

Showing bar of that final member? after ED.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 31, 2018 4:36 AM

Jul 2013
Estarossa's voice sounds perfect. I have waited all those 12 episodes to hear him, and I'm very happy with the result. I think this is the first time both he and Drole (the huge Commandment who has his face covered) have talked. The scene where he turns that bird into a demon was surprisingly more gross than the manga, probably due being in motion. I'm excited.

Hawk's new ability is quite something. He's basically Kirby now, lol.
I didn't get the true meaning of what Zaneri said about Elizabeth being Liz's reincarnation until much later. It can look obvious, but the thing is more, more complicated than that...

And Elaine returned, but this time as a vicious Yandere. Good thing Ban is inmortal. Poor Jericho though, being eternally relagated to Ban's friendzone.
I love how they are portraying Melascula so far, I love her voice too.

That teasing after the credits, oh my gosh.
Mar 31, 2018 5:55 AM

Oct 2017
Illyricus said:
Estarossa's voice sounds perfect. I have waited all those 12 episodes to hear him, and I'm very happy with the result. I think this is the first time both he and Drole (the huge Commandment who has his face covered) have talked. The scene where he turns that bird into a demon was surprisingly more gross than the manga, probably due being in motion. I'm excited.

Hawk's new ability is quite something. He's basically Kirby now, lol.
I didn't get the true meaning of what Zaneri said about Elizabeth being Liz's reincarnation until much later. It can look obvious, but the thing is more, more complicated than that...

And Elaine returned, but this time as a vicious Yandere. Good thing Ban is inmortal. Poor Jericho though, being eternally relagated to Ban's friendzone.
I love how they are portraying Melascula so far, I love her voice too.

That teasing after the credits, oh my gosh.

Completely agree with the estarossa and drole stuff. I’ve really wanted to see what they sounded like in the anime; especially estarossa. Their voice actors are indeed perfect!
Mar 31, 2018 8:21 AM

Jul 2017
making Elaine revive throws away all of Ban's character development
Mar 31, 2018 10:27 AM

Jan 2016
Omg, this is getting so much better!

After witnessing Meliodas' new power, Gil and Howzer were like "You know what? F*** power levels" xD
THANKS SENPIEX
Mar 31, 2018 10:46 AM
Feb 2018
didn't we see meliodas power increase against galan when he started becoming half demon ?

does that mean he can increase the current 30k power level even more when he transforms ? i hate that they provide no explanations whatsoever in this anime.
Mar 31, 2018 1:07 PM

Dec 2013
Meliodas got a ridiculous boost! Sadly there isn’t enough progression for Gilthunder or Howzer to make a difference. Everyone else was so random.

That was quite a reunion. Ban has his priorities straight.

The next episode title is ominous!

I’m hyped!
Mar 31, 2018 1:35 PM

Apr 2014
Man I have been waiting for this episode for a long time now. X3 looking forward to more.
Mar 31, 2018 1:35 PM

Jul 2009
Valorix said:
didn't we see meliodas power increase against galan when he started becoming half demon ?

does that mean he can increase the current 30k power level even more when he transforms ? i hate that they provide no explanations whatsoever in this anime.

Yes, he can increase his power even more. He just didn't need to try against Galand.
Mar 31, 2018 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
Nice episode.

Meliodas got quite the power boost if we go by his power level. I'm excited to see Escanor seeing as Meliodas claims he's stronger than him and I suppose the guy post credit is him.

Hawk is new and improved. xD

That reunion at the end. :o
Revived Yandere Elaine might be a problem.
Mar 31, 2018 2:20 PM
Apr 2016
They reveal crucial lore as if it was daily information, and the transitions, each of them is more epic than the other! Masterpiece...
Re:formed
Mar 31, 2018 2:21 PM

Jul 2017
I have some mixed feeling on Eliane right now
Mar 31, 2018 2:46 PM

Jun 2014
I don't give a shit about what happened in this episode (although it was good, I'll say that) because MY BOY ESCANOR HAS FINALLY BEEN INTRODUCED!!! Hold onto your pants ladies and gentlemen, and prepare to PRAISE. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. SUN......in a couple episodes.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 31, 2018 2:56 PM
Mar 2016
PRIASE THE SUN FINALLY APPEAR
with pacing like this maybe took 2-3 episode again to Escanor enter the battle
(i hate it because 2-3 eps that only useless drama)
Mar 31, 2018 4:17 PM

Feb 2013
Lol, Hawk looks awesome, a fusion between a pig and a dragon.
Elaine is back!
I don't care if she is tainted or not, that kiss was hot!
Mar 31, 2018 4:35 PM
Nov 2017
Elaine is backkkkkkkk. Looks like she is feriouciously jealous of anyone who comes near Ban... Yandereeeeee!

Poor Elizabeth believing she failed when the test was rigged... Tsch.

So she's Liz's reincarnation huh.. Didn't see that one coming at all.

Meliodas sure got a power up... can't wait for the next episode now.. Stuff should start getting interesting.

Bring on prideeeee.
Mar 31, 2018 4:37 PM

Dec 2015
Welp Elaine coming back can only end in a bad way for Ban. Either he will be forced to kill her with his own hands, or he will have to kill the Commandment that brought her back which will also most likely result in her death.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Mar 31, 2018 4:44 PM

Jan 2017

Definitely the best hairstyle in nanatsu no taizai now, for me it used to be king Arthur's.
I actually thought that Zhivago would come back to life but he has no regrets, yes for Ban... That woukd have been difficult for him.
However, we got Elaine. Not as bad but that must've hit Jericho hard with that kiss scene

I've just realised that there's been a reverse of roles with the team names; the seven sins are good and the to commandments are bad -sins being that which must be avoided whilst commandments are those that must be adhered to... I'm so late😅😅
Yay though, we got our first look at Escanor
Mar 31, 2018 4:48 PM
Sep 2016
Hamudanu said:

YEAH! PRAISE THAT FUCKING SUN HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Mar 31, 2018 7:14 PM

Oct 2017
Hamudanu said:

“Useless drama” says you.
Mar 31, 2018 9:39 PM

Nov 2013
Was that Escanors weapon at the end ?? Get ready for some Gintoki !
Mar 31, 2018 11:05 PM
Jan 2016
Master Hawk, you're the best hahaha...that self confidence is unbeatable...I wonder what will Jericho think when she saw that kissing scene...and Escanor at last!!! He is what we waiting for hahaha.
Mar 31, 2018 11:42 PM

Feb 2018
WOW. ESCANOR APPEARS. I think escanor will appear at Episode 14 but they give us an early appeareances. But NOOOOOOOO
There will be no episodes next week. episode 13 will air on April 14th.

herrickluk said:
Was that Escanors weapon at the end ?? Get ready for some Gintoki !

Yes, It was.

gadboyzMar 31, 2018 11:47 PM
Apr 1, 2018 1:02 AM

Sep 2016
I rated 5/5

Meliodas looks great and he had a good plan. Wow, finally some informations about Iscanor the last member.

I'm happy for Ban XD

Epic scene

That's all, excited for the next episode.
Apr 1, 2018 2:41 AM

Dec 2014
thins keep getting better...ELIANE IS BACK...NOW THIS WAS A TWIST
Apr 1, 2018 2:50 AM
Jul 2013
Am I the only one thinking love between Ban and Elaine is a bit too much? Cmon, she is way too young for him. RIP Zhivago!! :( :(
Apr 1, 2018 3:25 AM

Jan 2016
Weird sensation if somebody who's not into anime comes in too your room and catches Ban deepthroating a legal Loli....................

Anyways the fact that Elizabeth is Liz reincarnation is probably gonna be a problem in the future, cases like Elizabeth thinking that Meliodas only likes her because she was Liz in a previous life and of course making the situation worse if he actually thinks that way.

Apr 1, 2018 3:44 AM

Oct 2015
OH the preview for the next episode, I Cant wait!
Apr 1, 2018 3:51 AM

Jan 2013
RafaElvisTek said:
Well his character is centered about bringing Elaine back to life so that's not true at all.
Apr 1, 2018 3:59 AM
Apr 2016
Klad said:
RafaElvisTek said:
Well his character is centered about bringing Elaine back to life so that's not true at all.

What he said was a giant pile of nonsense. Only a completely ignorant consumer would be able to spout such a profound mistake. What is worse is inability to see that she is obviously going back to the country of the dead. After some reconciliation.
Re:formed
Apr 1, 2018 4:43 AM

Jul 2014
Well, this was an interesting direction to take with the whole revival of the dead angle, but I'm curious to see what this means for Ban, now that Elaine is "alive" again and with him again: I hope they use this to push the character in a new direction, as that's really the only way this makes sense. Also, though it isn't massively surprising (similar names, same hairstyles, reasonably similar voices etc), I'm not sure how I feel about Elizabeth being a reincarnation of Liz: something about it feels wrong, and I'm sure there's going to be some problematic developments coming from that in the future.

Also, was that Escanor at the end? I've heard a lot of hype about his character, so I'm eager to see him in action as soon as possible.
Apr 1, 2018 4:44 AM
Apr 2017
Its time for GODDAMN FUKIN EScanooooooorrrrrrr
Apr 1, 2018 5:40 AM

Nov 2009
What an interesting and sudden plot development. Ban reunite with Elaine. Is Elaine's soul still tainted at the end after Ban kiss her?
'America is a stolen country'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM8WZ0ztMuc

Zapredon said:
It doesn't matter if you like LoGH,Monster etc.If you are a jobless or college/school dropout living in your mom basement, you are still an unintelligent loser. Taste in anime does not make you a better person.

Totally agree!

Apr 1, 2018 6:00 AM
Jun 2017
wow Meliodas power reach 32k level , and the others improve well (based on combat power ratings)..., and now the next mission- finding escanor!!!

*those manga readers sure are excited since they are always saying that escanor is stronger than meliodas and in this episode also said that same thing.. hmmm!!! i cant wait to see how strong he really is... hahahaha...

*and that last scene where Ban and Elaine kiss each other, from there you know that they miss each other so much!!!

CANT WAIT FOR NEXT EPISODE PLEASE!!!
Apr 1, 2018 9:58 AM

May 2015
Well to be honest here... Elizabeth, she being the reincarnation of Meliodas's love interest Liz did not surprise me at all I think it was hinted more than once in this show (past seasons & but particulary this one)...

Abuout Escanor is more powerful than Tai... that means… he is a Tank!

But the thing that have my interest is the revival(?) of Elaine she is corrupted and is no more the pure girl that she was (she is in Yandere mode!) I can already see it, she is killed again (either by Ban hands or King [as he/they realizes she isn’t Elaine that they know] or she autodestruct [she regains a moment of clarity and decides to end her own life for the sake of her loved ones]) either way it would be sad for both Ban & King to loose her again… I hope my theories are wrong and she can be turned back to her old-self and remain amongst the living…
Apr 1, 2018 10:00 AM

May 2012
I remember before people claimed that Escanor will appear maybe in episode 9 but ep 12 now and he still did not appear

Is season 2 adapting less chapters per episode ?! This also could explain why I'm not enjoying this as much as season 1. I remember that season 1 had much more fights.
thepathApr 1, 2018 10:05 AM
Apr 1, 2018 11:54 AM

Jan 2014
Esconar hype and I'm loving Elaine's new look. Awesome episode as always!
New Life
Apr 1, 2018 5:06 PM
May 2015
Lelouch0202 said:
Nice episode.

Meliodas got quite the power boost if we go by his power level. I'm excited to see Escanor seeing as Meliodas claims he's stronger than him and I suppose the guy post credit is him.

Hawk is new and improved. xD

That reunion at the end. :o
Revived Yandere Elaine might be a problem.

Old weak looking guy Post credit IS indeed Escanor!

Yandere Elaine is not that bad, she's actually nice!"that would be something new...":P
Apr 2, 2018 4:27 AM

May 2016
That kiss though never thought she would kiss him. and Escanor at the ending was hilarious he acted like an old man while he is even stronger than Meliodas.
Apr 2, 2018 4:47 AM

Aug 2011
Not really liking how people are here spoiling things about Escanor, its like you guys just want to ruin it for the anime only's.

Moving on:
Oh My Sweet Gluttony! Not just good drink but good meat too. The page in the manga where the bar is drawn out looks simply stunning, I hope the anime gives it justice but so far the OST fits the bartender and the bar perfectly.

Deldry and Arden are finally shown, I really like Pleiades of the Azure Sky and great to see them do something now.

Estarossa's voice is pretty darn great. I like that Zeldris has the same voice actor as his brother Meliodas but Estarossa's fits perfectly. Also glad that after 36 episodes they finally remembered Escanor exist.

Arthurian legend has two characters named Escanor if I recall. Not too sure but I think they're related.
Apr 2, 2018 4:49 AM

Apr 2015
Oh my god... the Escanor hype is real, been waiting quite a while for this to finally happen. To think he's stronger than Meliodas, even with his powers returned. This will be epic!

I've had the feeling Elizabeth was the reincarnation of Liz, but I guess it's confirmed now...

Elaine came back to live and instantly visited Ban, I wonder what will happen next between them. Stuff is really getting interesting now!
Apr 2, 2018 5:27 AM

Nov 2016
Oh boi,the Escanor hype is real.

Also hands down one of the best kisses in anime and strong contender for best kiss 2018.

sucks for Jericho

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 2, 2018 6:00 AM

Feb 2011
Guys, what's the name of the ost playing in the scene of Elaine and Ban kissing ?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 26, 2018

61 by Foressss »»
Mar 23, 8:07 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 16, 2018

69 by Butterball2305 »»
Mar 16, 11:21 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 4, 2018

65 by hidingfrom_BIBI »»
Feb 29, 9:28 AM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai: Imashime no Fukkatsu Episode 24 Discussion

tsubasalover - Aug 8, 2018

46 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:56 AM

» I love this season

removed-user - Oct 9, 2021

10 by GearheadOtaku »»
Feb 6, 2:51 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.