Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 11, 2017 4:22 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This series sure loves onsens. I expect to see a lot more of it.

Another cute and charming episode. Yuzu seems to be getting used to her new life with the others. I like how she goes exploring around town as it also shows more of their surroundings. One thing I like about this show is also the character chemistry, in particular between Yuzu and Satsuki.

The animal joke are cute to watch too. That white haired girl Yuzu met is a bit mysterious.

Oct 11, 2017 5:26 AM

Apr 2010
Yuzu was being very helpful while Satsuki was being forced to help out the little girl, Satsuki is pretty stubborn at times but she is kind as well.
It was nice to see the tree it looked great.
Satsuki didn't seem very happy with her free day tho.
Oct 11, 2017 5:36 AM

Apr 2016
Second episode, and i'm asking the same question: where is the yuri ?
Oct 11, 2017 6:29 AM

Dec 2014
Yet another cute episode.

Satsuki is so adorable. <3
That part where she said cats don't taste good and the shopkeeper's reaction was hilarious. XD

I like those two sisters/ spirits or whatever they were showed up and lead Satsuki and Yuzu to the Sakura tree bloom. That entire scene was really beautiful.
Oct 11, 2017 6:30 AM
Nov 2016
This episode was definitely more enjoyable. If it keeps this up, it should be a good series.

Oct 11, 2017 7:00 AM

May 2012
Great episode, and we have a bit more backstory for Satsuki. I was under the impression that she DIDNT want to become a priestess until she said she wanted to at the end.

Those two traveling priestesses were pretty crazy though o_O I wonder if we'll get any other characters similar to them in the future, along with those crazy powers they showed.

It's a small detail, but I liked how they wagged their tails when they were happy lol

Anyway, Satsuki and Yuzu are pretty great. Loving their chemistry and hope to see them become closer

Oct 11, 2017 7:07 AM

Oct 2014
This is hella adorable. The two main characters have a lot of chemistry, I wonder when the actual romance will happen…
Oct 11, 2017 7:24 AM

Nov 2016
Still as good as the first episode,maybe even better.

The cherry blossoms looked gorgeous,the moment when Yuzu and Satsuki were holding hands surrounded by them was nice too.

Both became closer to each other after this episode,this was also clearly enhanced through the scene where Satsuki revealed her dream and Yuzus reaction.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 11, 2017 7:29 AM

Aug 2013
This show is so cute.

Satsuki and Yuzu have gotten closer and it was a good thing for Kiri to force Satsuki to have a day off.

Oct 11, 2017 8:44 AM

Jun 2016
Loved this episode. We received more Satsuki x Yuzu moments. Hihihi. My heart. <3

I don't want Satsuki to become a priestess. I want her and Yuzu to end up together and live together. NO. JUST NO. Please don't. Marry Yuzu, girl. Hahaha.

Ren came from being a tsundere to moe real quick. Haha. She's so adorable.

I honestly loved their funny facial expressions and when they became like a poor animation quality version of theirs. Pfffft. Idk which words to use, but there's that I think y'all already know my point. Lmao.

We met these two sisters who are both looking for each other and that little girl with Satsuki was so cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I hope we get to see them again.

Ugh. Sakura is definitely one of the greatest things that ever happened on this planet.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Oct 11, 2017 8:51 AM

Jan 2015
So sweet. Satsuki's having some quality time with Yuzu by take a day off from work and walk around the city. PLUS with extra cute lost Miko (I guess) accompanying Satsuki all the time.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Oct 11, 2017 9:15 AM

Jul 2016
Much better than the first episode. First one was cute but kinda dragged. Now we at least get the story rolling.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 11, 2017 9:29 AM

Nov 2007
It is such a heartwarming anime.
A lot of cuteness and kindness.
It even has a nice humour.
I liked it 4/5.
Oct 11, 2017 9:39 AM

Oct 2015
Aww my cutie little fox girls <3 Yuzu is so adorable and Satsuki finally warmed up to her. Ren haha :o fashion and her switch up between angry and kawaii face. All those tail wagging ^_^

That cat oba-san throwing salt was pretty fun and Satsuki and Yuzu feeding each other definitely the best scene for me.
rizuxizuOct 11, 2017 9:45 AM
Oct 11, 2017 9:54 AM

Jun 2015
Yuzu was so adorable in this episode. She is very happy she came to Konohanatei and made new friends. She's getting along with Satsuki really well.
Oct 11, 2017 10:45 AM
Nov 2016
Pretty cute episode... Would like to see more characters tho
Oct 11, 2017 1:00 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
Just as beautiful as episode 1. Yuzu and Satsuki are super cute together at this point. :)

Also noticed the tails wagging, that's adorable xD

That little kid was super fun and mischievious but it seems like she was a one off character, damn it D:

The sakura blossoming was great and Yuzu pulling Satsuki out of the tree! Her crying was emotional.
Oct 11, 2017 1:15 PM

Mar 2016
Hope I can complete this series without getting diabetes.
Oct 11, 2017 2:23 PM

Sep 2013
Satsuki's motivation, she wants to be a priestess but her sister who didn't want it still had to take it.
Yuzu a cute.
Oct 11, 2017 3:04 PM

Jan 2017
dvbx_073 said:

Same here. Besides, the even thou it's a SOL series, this anime it's all over the place. It's like a bunch of random scenes mashed up together. There's no cohesion whatsoever, nothing. It also feels rushed.

I'll give this one more try, but i think at the end i'll drop this.
SEIZON SENRYAKU: Hungry 100% of the time.
Vzla-IT

Oct 11, 2017 3:48 PM

May 2015
Oh my god, this is definitely one of my top favorites this season. What a beautiful episode. It just gets better and better. I can't have enough of Yuzu and Satsuki <3.

Oct 11, 2017 5:25 PM

Jun 2013
I like the characters and the atmosphere but I feel like we skipped a chapter (even though I checked and we definitely didn't). It's odd because I have enjoyed all sorts of yuri stories before, ranging from lighthearted fun to more melancholic or gritty stuff. I can feel "the spark" but I can't really go with the flow, if that makes sense. It'd be a shame if it turned out that I'm too cynical for this show that is, by all accounts, totally adorable.

Swagernator said:

What kind of yuri did you have in mind? This show is not of the Sakura Trick or Netsuzou Trap variety (for better of worse). This is just an "educated" guess, but there probably won't be any extensive make-out sessions. If you can't see the slowly emerging attraction between Yuzu and Satsuki by this point, or you just don't like it, I'm afraid I can't help you.
Oct 11, 2017 6:58 PM

Nov 2011
I would have thought Ayame was the sister since they are similiar...at least in hair color. That was a little twist that it was the white hair'd girl.

Satsuki let her guard down a little bit in this episode and it was really cute.

I found it got serious when it came to views on life in general, it got really deep..
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Oct 11, 2017 9:08 PM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
An episode with great scenery and many cute moments, definitely one of the better CGDCT if this keeps up.

Yuzu was just approved by a tsundere, she is a real deal :)

This episode also gives off magical and mysterious feelings like Urara and MahouYume, love it.

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 11, 2017 11:02 PM

Feb 2014
KannoSugako said:
dvbx_073 said:

Same here. Besides, the even thou it's a SOL series, this anime it's all over the place. It's like a bunch of random scenes mashed up together. There's no cohesion whatsoever, nothing. It also feels rushed.

I'll give this one more try, but i think at the end i'll drop this.

You misunderstand what he implied. I think he is saying this anime is way to sweet!
Oct 11, 2017 11:30 PM

Jun 2015
The most precious thing ever.

Oct 12, 2017 12:31 AM

Apr 2017
The CGDCT with story, deep story.
It took a while to get used to the difference, but its very enjoyable either way.

Satsuki is kinda... Annoying, but we got some backstory for her, and I start to like her character.

Those tail wagging and lump of fur models XD. Those deformed models are cute.

If it became shoujo ai... I still will take it, so long as they present it the way HinaLogi did.
This episode is all over the place though.
Life isn't as fun and easy as anime.
Watch anime to bring that fun!!
Oct 12, 2017 12:59 AM

Oct 2008
Another beautiful episode!
everyone in this show is so adorable especially Yuzu!
The part where she cried of happiness because she was so overwhelmed that she came to Konohanatei and met everybody especially Satsuki was so precious! I wanna treasure Yuzu! teehee!
5/5.

Oct 12, 2017 4:22 AM

Sep 2011
Bless this show. I didn't expect much at first but now it's easily going to become my favorite show this season. I love the animation, Lerche did a great job.

Loved how they wag their tails when they're happy. Also how there are so many kinds of animal-people going around the town as if it's the most normal thing to do.
That Maneki-neko shop lady though.

Satsuki being tsundere and Yuzu so carefree and genki, I love this pairing. I don't know if I'll survive it with that much nosebleed already ( ´༎ຶㅂ༎ຶ`)
Oct 12, 2017 6:38 AM

Nov 2012
It was cute with a good traditional ambiance. I love this kind of anime without any objective that makes you happy and peaceful.
This episode was better than the first one, in my opinion, it's good to learn more about the characters.
I hope to meet the sisters again I love this kind of characters. Especially the onee-sama!
Oct 12, 2017 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
This anime is a little gem in this season and i don't mind rewatching this when it's going to end.
Oct 12, 2017 12:01 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
I guess to someone like Satsuki relaxing is alien to her. Its nice seeing Satsuki's behavior change when she doesn't have to worry about work. Ren really cares a lot about personal appearance then it seems. Her scalding of Yuzu and Satsuki was hillarious. So Satsuki will eventually be leaving to become a miko then. Satsuki looks like she doesn't know how girls her age will act when outside of work. So Satsuki is sensitive to her eventual change in jobs to Miko then it seems. Hmm the two sisters that Satsuki and Yuzu ended up meeting sure were a contrast to each other. Its interesting how both sisters are actually managing to help Yuzu and Satsuki just as they themselves are helping them too. So Satsuki's sister become a miko in her place then while she worked at the inn. Interesting episode that did well to expand Satsuki's character.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 12, 2017 12:25 PM

Aug 2013
This is simply beautiful. Series like this are one of the most important reasons why I love anime so much.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Oct 12, 2017 12:47 PM

Nov 2011
The narrative does not show any novelty regarding the originality of the story, but keeps it in the anticipated canons, but it does well in its intention to give a happy little oasis away from real life, more than satisfied with this new episode. Characters too cute and cute, both the main and the new ones. Facial expressions are priceless. The only regret is that they did not show many glimpses of the city where the story unfolds.
Oct 12, 2017 12:52 PM
Jul 2018
They perform kagura dance within minutes of the tree revival. Come on! The show seems good. Bus the pacing is way too fast. The immersion is lost in this series. I don't look for any deep stories, great animation. I only look at the art style and the letter CV el of immersion. This passes the art style but the immersion is weak
Oct 12, 2017 1:53 PM

Sep 2016
not-rize is too cute
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Oct 12, 2017 2:41 PM
May 2017
Swagernator said:

Fact is, 'Konohana Kitan' is Shoujo Ai, not Yuri. Romance may or may not happen.

Anyway, I like this anime very much. It is cuteness and kindness in anime form.

Satsuki is my favorite character, no doubt.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Oct 13, 2017 10:34 AM

Jan 2014
I don't remember half of what happened in this ep, but I remember liking it. I think.

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Oct 13, 2017 3:00 PM
Jun 2016
wow another great episode, really like all the girls :3 so good this anime everything is so beautiful Team Satsuki

BTW someone can tell me more animes like this one ??
Oct 13, 2017 4:55 PM

Aug 2015
The humor in this anime reminds me of Fullmetal Alchemist..

And those two are so cute. It's like Kon and Chiya all over again
It's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer.
Oct 13, 2017 7:53 PM

Jul 2015
Only one bath scene this episode but it was a pretty long one. Also, The girls explored the town, which was nice and all but what I was more excited about was the GAY vibes... no I wasn't... they just scratchin the surface still. The part after the Cherry Blossoms appeared was really good, liked the music and such. I also really like their derp faces and it makes me happier whenever I see their tails waging.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Oct 13, 2017 10:59 PM
Jul 2018
Fun episode! Loving Satsuki and Yuzu's relationship here, and the way Yuzu views her as kind is very touching. I do need to remember this is Shoujou-Ai and not Yuri so I don't expect to see the romance towards any friendships.
Oct 14, 2017 5:40 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode! The Sakura tree part was beautiful!
Satsuki's sister is different from what I was expecting...but she is very pretty too
Oct 14, 2017 6:13 AM

Jan 2013
Another great episode!
It was very beautiful, especially the Sakura tree part.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Oct 14, 2017 1:55 PM
Jun 2014
Wauw this was cute. hope that there will be more shoujo ai in it... i loving it
Oct 14, 2017 1:57 PM

Jun 2015
Yuzu really cute, but not enough for me to keep going, dropped.
Oct 14, 2017 10:59 PM

Apr 2015
Felt noticeably better than EP1, maybe because...I'm sober
Still disliking Satsuki
Iroha vibes.
Last scene should have happened a few weeks later I think.
Oct 15, 2017 6:17 AM

Oct 2016
Cute and charming episode. Gives us more backstory of Satsuki. Love the two spirit/goddess of Spring sisters. More of this please.
Oct 15, 2017 8:38 AM

Mar 2013
Beautiful Episode.. Probably the best CGDCT Anime for this season so far imo. The humor with "turning into a cute blob" makes it better...

Also Both Yuzu and Satsuki are cute in this Episode. And the Sakura Tree part are very pleasant to watch.
Oct 15, 2017 3:26 PM

Feb 2017
I SHIP YUZU AND SATSUKI SO MUCH.

Damn, this is probably the season I have the most emotions invested into atm. It's just so darn cute. I could watch Yuzu feed Satsuki all day.
'I love you because you're you. I'm happy that you're whole. I don't care if there are sides of you that I don't know, or don't like. If that's who you are, that's fine. As long as you're whole, that's enough for me.'-Kouko Kaga
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 22, 2017

150 by Mayakashi-Sagan »»
Feb 17, 4:52 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 8, 2017

59 by MesterRetek01 »»
Dec 23, 2023 11:35 AM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 20, 2017

124 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jul 4, 2023 4:15 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2017

86 by Daviljoe193 »»
Jun 21, 2023 4:57 PM

Poll: » Konohana Kitan Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 1, 2017

63 by jieanteater »»
Mar 31, 2023 8:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.