Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 26, 2016 12:24 AM

Dec 2012
I'm sure he doesn't turn all that bad doesn't he? Sakamoto probably saves him or something lol.
Jun 26, 2016 1:45 AM

Dec 2014
things got serious with atsuki in the end of this episode.. I never thought his show can ever got serious.
Jun 26, 2016 6:53 AM

Apr 2015
Another one that's too serious for its own good IMO...
Jun 26, 2016 8:07 AM
Jun 2016
AmyTwo said:
4Dissinity said:

Think you got it mixed up a bit. That's episode 13, not 12. Anime ends after 13. :3

Oh, you're right. My mistake. Very stupid looking one, too. Apparently someone else knew about this too. Wish I knew about this sooner. :s

Oh, @Illyricus? Not sure why he didn't say anything to you about that, but it's not really that big of a deal. Just a simple mistake, dude. :)
Jun 26, 2016 9:35 AM

Jul 2015
hithummah said:
Leonardo DiCaprio, the italian renaissance and invetor and not to be confused with the academy award winner, Leonardo da Vinci.

Sakamoto runs so fast that his swag glasses couldn't keep up with.

Sakamoto doesn't need an after-image, he has a before-image. :D

Sera is always naked. What the...?

And:
You thought it was Sakamoto. But it was I, Dio Atsushi.
Bernkishi07Jun 26, 2016 10:00 AM
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Jun 26, 2016 10:26 AM

May 2015
Leonardo DiCaprio xD
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Jun 26, 2016 1:33 PM

Jun 2015
best best part is the birth of Venus lol

this episode had two art references

is Sakamoto going to die? no way
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 26, 2016 2:20 PM

Dec 2012
No why is Fukase making Acchan bad he got him into smoking again he's supposed to stick with bubbles. Save him Sakamoto please.

XD I also loved that Acchan wanted a pic of Sakamoto I laughed my butt off on that part.
Jun 26, 2016 7:17 PM
Jul 2015
If this ends the way I think it will, then four stars cause there was no need for this much drama.
Jun 26, 2016 9:31 PM
Feb 2010
Can he just understand that he's in love with Sakamoto?
He shouldn't let himself get corrupted by the High School Level Despair.
Jun 27, 2016 3:00 AM

Nov 2012
"i think it was drawn by leonardo dicaprio" LMAO
and that scene after the ED looks serious.. time for sakamoto to save the day!
Jun 27, 2016 9:09 PM

Dec 2009
Damn Fukase needs to just get the hell out, he's one manipulative evil bastard. Leave Acchan alone Xl He really does seem so lost about being in love with Sakamoto, poor guy. Can't believe we have a legit serious cliff hanger going into the final episode, I really can't wait to see what happens.
Aiko_HiroshiJun 27, 2016 9:13 PM
Jun 27, 2016 9:10 PM

Jan 2014
Acchan just needs to accept his sexuality and realize that Sakamoto makes him strive to be a better person but this walking douchebag had to come along and manipulate his emotions. I hope everything works out all right in the end. My gay delinquent needs to be happy.
Jun 27, 2016 9:11 PM

Dec 2009
thebrentinator24 said:
Lol they really said Leonardo DiCaprio. And Sakamoto's snowman was fabulous. It seems like Fukase found a way to manipulate Atsushi through his creepy, borderline homosexual obsession with Sakamoto. That ending though....that was weird.

The next episode preview and title is making it sound like next week will be the end, but isn't the 13th episode supposed to air in October when the BDs come out or something? Unless they end it with episode 12 and release what was supposed to be the 13th episode as its own separate OVA. We'll see, I guess.......

This is the most ignorant homophobic post I've read on MAL yet, congrats! News flash, there's nothing creepy or weird about homosexuality and most of the world is already changing towards that.
Jun 27, 2016 9:15 PM

Jan 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Lol they really said Leonardo DiCaprio. And Sakamoto's snowman was fabulous. It seems like Fukase found a way to manipulate Atsushi through his creepy, borderline homosexual obsession with Sakamoto. That ending though....that was weird.

The next episode preview and title is making it sound like next week will be the end, but isn't the 13th episode supposed to air in October when the BDs come out or something? Unless they end it with episode 12 and release what was supposed to be the 13th episode as its own separate OVA. We'll see, I guess.......

"Creepy, borderline homosexual obsession with Sakamoto"...? The dude has a crush on him and is confused because he doesn't fully realize that himself yet. There's nothing wrong with being in love with someone of the same-sex. Also, you're calling HIM creepy/obsessive when the entire class of female students constantly stalk Sakamoto, fawn over pictures of him, etc. ? But that's acceptable right because it's creepy, borderline heterosexual obsession?
Jun 27, 2016 9:28 PM

Jun 2014
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
thebrentinator24 said:

This is the most ignorant homophobic post I've read on MAL yet, congrats! News flash, there's nothing creepy or weird about homosexuality and most of the world is already changing towards that.

News flash, I know there's nothing creepy or weird about homosexuality, I just wasn't expecting it to be implied so strongly like it was in this episode, but thanks for being so quick to jump to the conclusion that I'm an ignorant homophobe who hates gay people just because I, in hindsight, didn't take the time to reconsider how I worded my comment. Congrats.

Jotakak said:
thebrentinator24 said:

"Creepy, borderline homosexual obsession with Sakamoto"...? The dude has a crush on him and is confused because he doesn't fully realize that himself yet. There's nothing wrong with being in love with someone of the same-sex. Also, you're calling HIM creepy/obsessive when the entire class of female students constantly stalk Sakamoto, fawn over pictures of him, etc. ? But that's acceptable right because it's creepy, borderline heterosexual obsession?

Pretty much like I said above, I know there's nothing wrong with being in love with someone of the same sex, and again, I wasn't expecting it to be so strongly implied like it was in this episode. And just because I didn't say anything about the girls in the class doesn't mean I don't find it creepy, because what they're doing is also creepy.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Jun 27, 2016 9:38 PM

Dec 2009
thebrentinator24 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

News flash, I know there's nothing creepy or weird about homosexuality, I just wasn't expecting it to be implied so strongly like it was in this episode, but thanks for being so quick to jump to the conclusion that I'm an ignorant homophobe who hates gay people just because I, in hindsight, didn't take the time to reconsider how I worded my comment. Congrats.

Jotakak said:

Pretty much like I said above, I know there's nothing wrong with being in love with someone of the same sex, and again, I wasn't expecting it to be so strongly implied like it was in this episode. And just because I didn't say anything about the girls in the class doesn't mean I don't find it creepy, because what they're doing is also creepy.

You're not making any sense here. Acchan didn't do anything creepy in regards to his love for Sakamoto. He was manipulated. You may not have intended for it to come across as homophobic, but you sure as hell didn't try wording it better.
Jun 27, 2016 9:38 PM

Jan 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:

Jotakak said:

Acchan didn't do anything creepy though... He played in the snow and got competitive with Sakamoto. He almost raised his hand to have a picture of him but stopped himself. The only thing creepy is the walking douchebag that manipulated him. Also, anyone would interpret what you said as homophobic so you can't really blame us.
Jun 27, 2016 10:08 PM

Jun 2014
@Aiko_Hiroshi I know I sure as hell didn't try wording it better, that's why I said "......because I, in hindsight, didn't take the time to reconsider how I worded my comment." I've now realized, AFTER the fact, that I should have proofread my comment, which I didn't care to do 3 days ago.

@Jotakak Well I wasn't really trying to blame either of you. Also, I'd like to point out how it took this long for someone to call out my first comment. My initial post is #9, and was posted THREE days ago, and I wasn't called out about it until now, on posts #66 and #67. That says to me that the people from #10 to #65 didn't have an issue with my comment. Of course, I'm not sitting next to or behind any of these people watching them comment, so for all I know they either: 1. Didn't even read my comment, or 2. They read it and didn't interpret it as homophobic. All I'm saying is, if everyone interpreted my badly worded comment as homophobic, I know for a fact I would have been called out in a matter of hours, not three whole days later after I've already forgotten what I even wrote. But again, I don't know this for sure, I'm simply basing this completely off of my own hypothesis and the limited evidence I have to work with.

Jun 27, 2016 10:16 PM

Jan 2014
thebrentinator24 said:
@Aiko_Hiroshi I know I sure as hell didn't try wording it better, that's why I said "......because I, in hindsight, didn't take the time to reconsider how I worded my comment." I've now realized, AFTER the fact, that I should have proofread my comment, which I didn't care to do 3 days ago.

@Jotakak Well I wasn't really trying to blame either of you. Also, I'd like to point out how it took this long for someone to call out my first comment. My initial post is #9, and was posted THREE days ago, and I wasn't called out about it until now, on posts #66 and #67. That says to me that the people from #10 to #65 didn't have an issue with my comment. Of course, I'm not sitting next to or behind any of these people watching them comment, so for all I know they either: 1. Didn't even read my comment, or 2. They read it and didn't interpret it as homophobic. All I'm saying is, if everyone interpreted my badly worded comment as homophobic, I know for a fact I would have been called out in a matter of hours, not three whole days later after I've already forgotten what I even wrote. But again, I don't know this for sure, I'm simply basing this completely off of my own hypothesis and the limited evidence I have to work with.

Well, I just watched the episode tonight and happened to notice your comment since I usually scroll over the first page before commenting myself so this is me calling you out about it now~ Just because you said it three days ago and that no one else quoted you doesn't change anything but if you don't actually feel that way and think it was worded bad, then cool, this discussion is clearly over.
Jun 27, 2016 10:20 PM

Jun 2014
Jotakak said:
thebrentinator24 said:

Well, I just watched the episode tonight and happened to notice your comment since I usually scroll over the first page before commenting myself so this is me calling you out about it now~ Just because you said it three days ago and that no one else quoted you doesn't change anything but if you don't actually feel that way and think it was worded bad, then cool, this discussion is clearly over.

I know it doesn't change anything, it was just something that I found interesting. But like I said, I didn't know for sure and was going off the little evidence I have available. And I'm glad to see this argument, if one could even call it that, is over, as I was just about to shut it down myself since I didn't want to waste anymore time over this. Surely a forum mod will show up sooner or later and erase this mess.

Jun 28, 2016 1:19 AM

Jan 2013
Nice arc leading to the final episode.
Jun 28, 2016 10:44 AM

Oct 2011
it's ending nooooo 😢
Jun 29, 2016 8:33 PM

Feb 2015
Ciara said:
As much I like this show, Fukase is just terrible as an antagonist. He is bland and don't have much of a purpose aside from showing up from time to time and stirr things up. Okay, I get it, this pointlessness of his actions (or doing it just for the sake of evil) is what actually makes him scary, but I don't feel it. He showed up two times, posed as a super evil mastermind, still didn't make much of an impact, end of story. I feel he would do great in a manga/anime like Great Teacher Onizuka, here - not so much.

....wait, you're actually serious about character development in sakamoto desu ga? really?

that's the point of him. he's supposed to have this scary aura, but in the end he tells someone to just throw water balloons at sakamoto. that's the whole point of his character.

or is he actually supposed to be some sadist villainous monster that wants to actually kill sakamoto in a comedy series?

Drake1000 said:
That talk about the rumors surrounding Fukase and Hayabusa never defeating Fukase in tic tac toc was hilarious.
A-chan is joining the dark side.
Next episode will adapt the final chapter in Sakamoto.
Episode 13 is supposedly an anime original but won't air because they missed some air time schedule due to the earthquake.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-20/final-havent-you-heard-im-sakamoto-episode-will-not-air-as-planned/.102326

ah yes. i was wondering how they were going to air the "final" ep.

Aiko_Hiroshi said:

MY BRAIN CHOKED
TomDayJun 29, 2016 8:36 PM
Jun 29, 2016 10:17 PM

May 2010
Acchan x Sakamoto needs to happen
Also add in Hayabusa, yaoi rules in this anime
From the girls, Fujita Megumi I guess

God these girls fangirls too much about Sakamoto Sure he's cool but really... Don't you have anything else to do

Looks like the finale will be about Acchan x Sakamoto, yay for more bromance

Jun 30, 2016 1:00 PM

Mar 2012
I need this ost now
Jun 30, 2016 1:25 PM

Jan 2008
TomDay said:

....wait, you're actually serious about character development in sakamoto desu ga? really?

No, not really, no, I didn't say anything about character development in my comment. I meant the pointlessness of his character. None of the characters in Sakamoto desu ga? got any (maybe save for the Mom), but as you pointed out it's not the meat of this show, never meant to be. Fukase stands out like a sore thumb in this series. All this time we get comedy skits with Fabulous McPerfect, with a sidedish of moral lecture, "antagonists" more troubled than with ill intentions, and then bam, kinda-ominous plot with Fukase. He seriously feels like taken out from a different manga, and I could say the same about Acchan's drama from the next episode.

TomDay said:

that's the point of him. he's supposed to have this scary aura, but in the end he tells someone to just throw water balloons at sakamoto. that's the whole point of his character.

No argument here. Which doesn't change the fact, that it doesn't have an impact on me at all. Fukase is set as the final boss and he's terribly underwhelming, both in portrayal and the moral his character is supposed to convey. It's like he is showing up in this story, because every school manga ending with graduation needs a guy, who's staying behind because he's disillusioned with the world/something is very wrong with him and well, it doesn't work in Sakamoto desu ga?, this kind of plot just doesn't fit in a series like this. I probably can't explain it any better than that so bear with me, please.

TomDay said:

or is he actually supposed to be some sadist villainous monster that wants to actually kill sakamoto in a comedy series?

Now that's a stretch.
Jun 30, 2016 4:52 PM

Oct 2008
Oh noes! Acchan has fallen into depravity!!!
5/5.

Jun 30, 2016 6:50 PM

Feb 2015
Ciara said:

No, not really, no, I didn't say anything about character development in my comment. I meant the pointlessness of his character. None of the characters in Sakamoto desu ga? got any (maybe save for the Mom), but as you pointed out it's not the meat of this show, never meant to be. Fukase stands out like a sore thumb in this series. All this time we get comedy skits with Fabulous McPerfect, with a sidedish of moral lecture, "antagonists" more troubled than with ill intentions, and then bam, kinda-ominous plot with Fukase. He seriously feels like taken out from a different manga, and I could say the same about Acchan's drama from the next episode.

nah, screw what i said. i didn't read what you said properly when i said that.

No argument here. Which doesn't change the fact, that it doesn't have an impact on me at all. Fukase is set as the final boss and he's terribly underwhelming, both in portrayal and the moral his character is supposed to convey. It's like he is showing up in this story, because every school manga ending with graduation needs a guy, who's staying behind because he's disillusioned with the world/something is very wrong with him and well, it doesn't work in Sakamoto desu ga?, this kind of plot just doesn't fit in a series like this. I probably can't explain it any better than that so bear with me, please.

again, that's the point of him. he's 30 years old, divorced at least twice, and - above all - he's still in high school actually still placing fear onto the high schoolers. that's the hilarity of it all.

i'm not saying i don't understand that you think he would fit better in a say, psychological anime, but i find that how much he sticks out more than a sore thumb is what makes it even more funny.
Jun 30, 2016 9:41 PM

Dec 2014
Don't fall to the dark side Acchan!

DiCaprio... my sides! My first thought was that something wasn't right.
I need sleep.
Jul 1, 2016 1:20 AM

Oct 2015
i thought sakamoto was good at everything but it seems he cant fight. But anyway i like him and Acchan should get over himself. its time he realise that he cant beat sakamoto at anything let alone teach him. I will definitely miss the series and thinking about episode 12(goodbye sakamoto) makes me so sad. I hope season 2 will appear next time.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 1, 2016 10:02 AM

Jan 2008
@TomDay, I won't be writing more on the matter, because there no sense in repeating what I said already, but thanks for trying to understand and giving me another angle to look at Fukase. I still think he's in the wrong story, but I didn't try to look at his situation as a source of comedy. Thanks for the discussion.
Jul 1, 2016 12:45 PM

Feb 2015
Ciara said:
@TomDay, I won't be writing more on the matter, because there no sense in repeating what I said already, but thanks for trying to understand and giving me another angle to look at Fukase. I still think he's in the wrong story, but I didn't try to look at his situation as a source of comedy. Thanks for the discussion.

oh yea sure, no problem dude.
Jul 1, 2016 4:19 PM

Nov 2015
Sakamoto is great at snowballs fight. Well..he's great at everything. Next episode is the last looking forward to see it

Jul 2, 2016 7:29 AM

Aug 2012
Fukase-san made appearance again. LOL @ that balance snowwoman created by Sakamoto. Acchan finally awaken his sleeping delinquent side, quite a cliffhanger (゚д゚ lll)

P.s I need that photo of swimsuit Aina in full hd resolution (◕‿‿◕)
Jul 2, 2016 1:47 PM

Apr 2014
hithummah said:

I didn't even notice this, shows how much I know.
This ending has potential..
---------My Profile------------
Jul 2, 2016 3:50 PM

Jun 2015
Acchan is the final boss?
I'd imagine it's tough for the boys to be in the same class as Sakamoto.
Jul 3, 2016 2:09 AM

May 2009
For someone who never experience snow before Sakamoto sure knew what to do and how to handle it. It was nice seeing him enjoying it.

I hope Acchan will come to his senses and not do anything bad to Sakamoto. Fukase should just graduate and go on with his life and stop putting stupid thoughts into people's head.

Great episode overall. You can feel the ending is near with all the flashbacks.
Even if the future is locked or erased I won't end this prayer because I want to convey my real feelings to you

Jul 3, 2016 6:52 AM
Jun 2016
Quotes:
'What's with the rabbit? why is it gripping my heart?' (rabbit made of snow)
'I'd love to walk around with that...introduce us to her' (towards a snowman Sakamoto made)
'It's purifying my heart' (looking at a photo of Sakamoto)
Jul 3, 2016 8:22 PM

Dec 2011
Snow Angel Vitruvian Man. Hahaha.

Really love all of Sakamoto's photoshoots, the umbrella, the turning point, and the Birth of Venus. Hahaha.

Gah last episode here we go.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 3, 2016 10:50 PM

Mar 2015
The rebirth of Venus lel
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jul 5, 2016 5:02 PM

May 2012
Great episode and what an end! Looking forward to see what the last episode of this season will have to offer!
Jul 7, 2016 11:54 AM

Sep 2015
WHY why is everything Sakamoto touches pure gold. Haha Vitruvian man and Birth of Venus. It's always the best when girls in class 1-2 are gawking over Sakamoto
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/QcK_Dagger_HeaT&sclick=1][IMG]
Jul 8, 2016 8:47 PM

May 2013
LMAO The Vitruvian Man by Leonardo Da Vinci DiCaprio

Dude, I would love to have a walk with Saka's sassy snowman too HAHHAHAHA
Kokoro_KotashimaJul 8, 2016 8:51 PM
Jul 10, 2016 1:46 PM

Jun 2010
Drawing by Leo DiCaprio. :__DDD
Good episode and the Venus pose was brilliant!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 14, 2016 2:27 PM

Aug 2014
Cool person always got envy by others. Next seems would be sad episode. What's going on with Acchan, and what will happen with Sakamoto.
Jul 15, 2016 8:10 AM

Oct 2012
Sugita-san! Don't do it!
"Signature removed"
Jul 16, 2016 8:34 PM

Apr 2014
LEONARDO DI CAPRIO
Aug 4, 2016 1:58 AM

Jul 2009
That picture of Sakamoto!!! He's truly is the Moon the shines on everyone.

I have a bad feeling about Sakamoto in the next episode :(
Aug 10, 2016 11:17 AM
Jul 2016
This is the only episode in this entire series so far that I felt was completely predictable and boring all the way through. I'm glad it's ending when it is, otherwise it'd get repetitive real quick. I hope the finale is as epic as it looks.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sakamoto desu ga? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2016

478 by CrazzyNerd »»
Apr 23, 1:03 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto desu ga? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 30, 2016

286 by Roronoa_Zolo12 »»
Apr 3, 3:42 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto desu ga? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

122 by Artromex »»
Mar 25, 3:52 PM

Poll: » Sakamoto desu ga? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2016

132 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 14, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Sakamoto desu ga? Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 19, 2016

160 by crazymango »»
Jan 16, 1:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.