Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Mar 2, 2015 12:56 AM

Jun 2013
So how do you kill a guy that doesn't die even when he kills himself? Honestly I knew he called himself God but i wasn't taking it seriously untill i saw all them people doing as he instructed.
Mar 2, 2015 1:00 AM
May 2010
I guess you take away the caged dragon that his power source.
Mar 2, 2015 7:04 AM

Oct 2013
^Another option might be to trap & disable him somehow, like cutting off his both his arms while offering immediate treatment afterwards to make sure he doesn't bleed to death. Granted, he can always bite his tongue so they're gonna have to do something about that as well.

Mar 2, 2015 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
Pace a little too frantic, some steps could taste better and with more emphasis.
Storytelling that goes back to being bloody in some cases a little silly when analyzed in the cold but not much.
In a way it seems that Tomino has put its mark in the story.
Aside from the story, the designs remain poor while the choreography of the fighting is a bit repetitive and not very engaging.
Only Embryo receives favorable treatment, LOL!
Mar 2, 2015 12:02 PM

Feb 2014
WOW that was some super fast pacing. A lot of nice mecha battle action in this episode!

Everyone in Embryo kindergarten was killed o_o pretty disturbing

Noooo Momoka ;_; I'm more sad about her death than Tusk's honestly
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2015 5:50 PM

Nov 2008
it was sad to see momoka and tusk to take their final act.

Mar 2, 2015 7:33 PM
Nov 2014
nategator said:
Tusk is not dead, probably Momoka is not either.

Although the show has been suggesting for quite some time that we're dealing with quantum mechanics, Tusk's statement "No it isn't deamon of Heisenburg, resident of a nondeterministic world!" pretty much confirms it. (Also, the two worlds, with the need for Embryo to collapse the second world into the first in order to create a new world was a pretty strong hint as well). Basically, like any good science fiction novel, the writers are playing around with the concept of Shroedinger's cat.

Basically, Embryo can use his power as the "observer" to put himself into a state where he is both alive and dead, and then changes his status as alive. For whatever reason, however, he cannot be in the same location after he does this, which is why he always is shown dying and then reappearing nearby.

Hence, Tusk figured this all out and that's why he swore to Angie that he would be back after suicide bombing himself and Tusk. Tusk knew that if he died in close contact/touching Embryo, Embryo would be forced to bring Tusk back as well in a different location. Notably, Momoka also was touching Embryo when she stabbed Embryo. However, Momoka falls alone but the scene subtly shifts out of focus for a second, so she might be alive or dead but I'm guessing that she's alive.

pretty much agree as the parallel universe is the only other option capable of explaining what is going on with the guy, but it doesn't exactly explain the footage of Ange and Sala met the first time. That part hints many histories of the past which is like many version of themselves crossing path, this version is just the latest, the matrix solution is favorable.

can merge both matrix and multiverse together though, as Embyro build a machine that let every one in his first reality to live in other multiverse realities.
Mar 2, 2015 11:28 PM

Feb 2015
Tusk and momoka may be dead already and will be shown on next epis being controlled by embrayo. Will infiltrate the sub...

Anime List............Manga List............Profile Page
Mar 3, 2015 4:36 AM

Jan 2008
Tusk is not dead, probably Momoka is not either.

Whatever the case I hope to god that momoka stays dead. I do think that Tusk will come back - and that would be good. This show wouldn't be half as good without him.

Also - the girl that Chris killed. That was pointless. No emotional attachment, no build-up - nothing. The moment she took off to help them it was obvious how that's gonna end and when she died the only reaction I could muster was: "yeap - that's about right". Come on...

Tusk and momoka may be dead already and will be shown on next epis being controlled by embrayo. Will infiltrate the sub...

Prettu sure that ain't happening. Momoka already had her big "I will undo your mind control with the power of love" moment so repeating that would be a complete waste - they aren't that dumb. As for Tusk - it was shown that Embryo can control only people with light of mana. As for the girls from Arsenal it's not really mind control as much as it is force persuasion. He gave them what they allways wanted and supplemented what they needed with himself. That being said I would fuckin' love to see him trying to seduce Tusk to get him to join him - wtf xD

Everyone in Embryo kindergarten was killed o_o pretty disturbing

I was laughint at Erscha then - karma really is a bitch. The only way to make this funnier is if it turns out that it was one of Erscha's beems that killed them.
WerchielMar 3, 2015 4:47 AM
Mar 3, 2015 8:27 AM

Jan 2013
OH MY GOD!
EMBRYO CAN CONTROL PEOPLE WITH MANA.

THE GREEN HAIRED DRUNK GIRL IS STILL BACK AT ARZENAL.
Mar 3, 2015 12:26 PM

Jul 2009
Hilda in boss mode is so cool!
Chris went full berserk, too bad, I was thinking she could come back to Rosa's side. They were such cute kids, she always felt like the one left behind =/
Momoka you will be missed! Can't say the same about Tusk LOL. I hope they can't resuscitate him...
Mar 3, 2015 3:37 PM
Jan 2015
hey. I've got crazy idea for on how to kill that f****** embryo. He can control mana users, so maybe mana has something to affect his real body. This is just a guess for his reaction towards Momoka when she used her mana.

And it's a great episode! I enjoy the battle. I'd like to see Salamandinay's troupe talked with the Normas! :D
Mar 3, 2015 7:06 PM

Aug 2008
chuu chuu! this show is the biggest fucking trainwreck since guilty crown
Mar 4, 2015 6:36 AM
Sep 2013
This episode is sooo good.
The best part is Embryo died 6 time. Love his expression every time he die.
Mar 5, 2015 3:29 PM

Apr 2012
Nooo Momoka!
Great episode! I loved every minute of it.

-sigh-

Work your magic, Fukuda. If Kira Yamato can survive the freedom exploding and Mu La Flaga survive an anti-ship cannon, surely Tusk and Momoka will live, right? :P
"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Mar 6, 2015 10:21 AM

Jan 2013
I wonder if all this Tusk hate would exist if Tusk was another girl?

People are hiding behind statements like "No, he's a boring character." and "He brings nothing to the show besides crotch falling fanservice" but I think he's more developed than characters like Vivian or even Ersha for that matter...
Mar 6, 2015 10:24 AM

Aug 2014
TitanAnteus said:
...I think he's more developed than characters like Vivian...

Why you gotta insults Vivian's DFC?
Sieg Zeon!
Mar 6, 2015 1:45 PM

Feb 2013
shit is going down.
Jesus can walk on water. Cucumbers are 96% water. I can walk on cucumbers. I'm 96% Jesus.
Mar 8, 2015 12:34 AM

Mar 2015
I hope Tusk stays dead. I'm tired of seeing male characters like him bring down a strong female character because she fell for him. Bring Momoka back, her death was badass.
Mar 8, 2015 3:50 AM

Jan 2014
inb4 they come back to life, too x_____o
oh, well. the explosion was nice tho ^-^
Mar 16, 2015 12:52 PM

Nov 2013
Wow what the hell, I thought Ange would end up with Tusk, so now it's either Ange x Hilda or Ange x Salamo
Mar 21, 2015 1:40 PM

Jun 2011
That use of BGM lol.. This series has gone downhill again since that revelation episode.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Mar 28, 2015 11:54 PM

Dec 2012
I creid so hrd when Chris was liek "U made me cut da pig tale! u no frend. Embryo bff liek!"

Everybody be dying. The scene with the children massacred was pretty brutal. Why did you take Momoka from me??? That was so messed up, I wanted to feel bad for her death but that random limo busting through just killed my sides. Ohhh Cross Ange, I'll miss you.
Mar 29, 2015 1:37 AM

Jul 2009
DAAAAMN!

This is definitely the series best episode! AS much as i hate seeing Tusk and Momoka dead, i think it's for the better just for the impact.

If they were to live, then it loses all of the impact and emotion we had. I'm very surprise they only started killing characters late in the game, but in the first few episodes we saw tons of deaths all over the place. I was hoping Cross Ange would be like Zeta, but it seems it was late, but i don't mind!

It was also nice to see Chris's past with Rosalie and Hilda. And how Chris felt she was only an attachment and the real friends were just Rosalie and Hilda.

Still, i wonder why she hold all of this instead of asking you don't want to cut your pig tails or so.

Damn every Mana users, Embryo can control.

Marika died just like what happened to Coco and Miranda in the first few episodes.

So Momoka is really dead. She was really one of my favorite characters. When everyone hated Ange back then, she was the only one who believe her till the end.

Damn Embyro, even with Momoka's death, he was able to teleport and be alive once again.

Tusk dies as well. At least he was able to give one last kiss, before he blew himself along with Embryo.

I'm sure Embryo will live. But i remember Tusk having that secret medicine with his grappling hook. Since it was hook all the time, he probably was able to inject some to Embryo.

Wow what an intense episode! Definitely one of my favorite mech shows of all time!

And we're still not done yet! 4 more episodes baby!!

Can't wait for the next episode!
Mar 29, 2015 6:44 PM

Feb 2013
Momoka and Tusk in one episode! (and Marika, but nobody knows her)

So Embryo can't be in two places at once. So does he off himself every time he teleports?
Mar 31, 2015 1:38 AM

Oct 2008
Commie delayed.
So many has fallen: Marika, Momoka & Tusk.
haha many comments said: "revive asspull" not bad...
matias067Mar 31, 2015 1:46 AM

Mar 31, 2015 5:14 PM

Sep 2014
Ugh, Chris, just die already.
Apr 8, 2015 9:09 AM

Oct 2012
So many stupid decisions and cheesy scenes of bravery and arogance with overly dramatic music this time, it was really cringeworthy.

- Why are they trying to kill Embryo all over again when they know he is invincible?
- Why is Embryo trying to catch them so miserably when he could seize the control of anyone from the beginning and use it in logical way? Everyone is his homunulus, right?
- Why Salako is denying Rosalie to kill Chris when she is enemy of hers too (and when she killed Marika no less)?
- Why is Embryo waiting for Tusk to send Ange away in the end. He is right behind his back all the time.

And so on...

Well, definitely not the best episode of this series, if not the worst. Now Ange will have to reset the world and make those characters come back as no one really believes they would actually kill them in such bad and anticlimatic way (well, we haven't seen their bodies but whatever). Or Embryo could revive them. Was this episode even needed? They could've saved themselves from lot of shame if they did this ep differentely.
Apr 16, 2015 1:40 PM
May 2012
Holy shit. Tusk and Momoka :O You know that Embryo will not die :/ Fuck this dude. It's unfair.
Those 3 idiots *sigh* Ange's hair is a little bit longer now.....and it's hot :3
Apr 23, 2015 1:56 PM
May 2013
wtfitsmegaman said:
outrageous....tusk died as virgin in a series in which 99% of the ppl involved are women..I am sad:(He should have taken hilda after all meh

Bye bye Tusk harem ending :(
Damn that preview ruined everything , even if Embryo brings them back it will be only for his amusement .
Embryo needs more development , seriously this guy could be the greatest villain of all times .
Apr 28, 2015 7:41 AM

Jun 2008
Well i have a feeling all this people will be magically revived. Don't know how but this world seems to have a lot of hax into it considering Embryo's actions.
Embryo though really raised the creepy stalker bar to a whole new level.

But for now. Hilda fans rejoice! The HildaXAnge yuri has just been revived, lol.

Btw in hindsight Tusk should have banged that Hilda pussy. At least he wouldn't die without feeling one.

cyclone1993 said:
Nice episode! It goes to show just how much control Embryo has over pretty much everyone. But I find it kind of odd that Momoka stabbed him and then got hit by a car/ship that seemed to come from nowhere? I feel like Momoka might actually be dead, but Tusk will probably show up near the end, after Ange slaughters Embryo.

I think that vehicle came from Momoka. She used her mana powers to throw it at him.

Mormegil said:
No! Not the maid! Anyone but the maid!

The pain of living with no more "Angelise-sama"

HowTragic said:
Laughed so hard when the children got inadvertently blown into itty bitty pieces, just as an added layer of an indirect "fuck you" against Ersha.

I admit i did the same. Never thought i will enjoy seeing little kids get killed, lol.

Btw i also laugh with that little sister character. I mean she's completely mental and crazy little bitch but has no big role in anything so i can only assume she's there so she can find some horrible end in the last episode that will make us all feel better.
MonadApr 28, 2015 8:03 AM
Jul 15, 2015 7:35 AM

Aug 2013
No, wait.. what.. serious ?!
No way.. this can't be true.. T^T
Tusk never got to redeem his night ticket from Hilda.. lol.
Damn this sucks.
Oct 12, 2015 2:12 PM
Oct 2015
ok this is gonna be long, I just finished watching cross ange, and as everybody got a "WTF kira f***ing yamato" moment when tusk came back,

then I remembered im a hardcore anime/sifi/etc etc fan and started thinking, so ere what we got

, first we have our transgender demigod shitty dragon granny(those who didn't watch the explanation didn't get to hear Salako tell Aura was the only man that became a bleedin dragon, as well as the first one) so, on one hand we god the good for nothing ex scientist self proclaimed conductor,

who apparently through the graces of accident and the law of merffy that says ":what can go wrong will go wrong" got access to a safe haven to use his temporal clones from to make new worlds and blow up old ones, which he uses to create a society with men so shitty,

he actually looks half decent in comparison(name me one normal or at least not a wussy moral less scumbag from the mana nation) , he spends 1000 years doing nothing and apparently lookin for a woman that would tell him no for a change (shouldwe then went to a german dominatrix club, ya?)

on the other hand we got aura, who got knows how on his own becomes the mother of dragons, without the fancy name, but with the power to bend laws of 2 different universes, whos also a telepath, who managed to teach other humans to manipulate their genes, and made a half decent race, all in the same time frame period(nowhere in the show it says the 2 worlds have different time flow)
and that(grand)mother of all dragons, ends up captured , apparently a long time ago too, stuck right under the tower, and sealed nice and tight there, so to the point, we have no real proof that her telepathic abilities weren't blocked, so lets assume that granny actually found a way to influence ppl, first, we have Alektra, royal princesses, no idea bout no ring, nor song,

same for that other Rozenkrantz girl, no ring no song , so how did ange's mum knew and had one? was she from Kira err Tusk's faction? didn't look like it, since she did use mana, so she somehow knows the secret of the song with only dragons and Embryo know, second he gives her the right before the test, third she and anges dad try to hide shes a norma, to a point where her dad can mess around with the tower's computers, same tower that can open portals and hides granny under it, suspicious, and last, the only way to kill embryo,

was in his safe haven, ange became the way she was, a lot because of her life in arsenal, where she got thanks to her dragon manipulated brother, then there's the dragon attacks, they know they cant save aura with those tiny forces, so why attack? why?

if your forces don't come back from scouting you don't send more small scout parties, you ether taboo the place or ram a tank battalion up its arse, so ange ends up in arsenal, gets fingered by a girl who's love for embryo is strangely coexisting with a fanatical desire to kill him, which allows her later on to hide her ring in a pink box in we all know where which saves her, and then there's a girl who fell of a cliff and a car exploded on her,

a guy who's chest got blown up by something that looked from the explosion like couple dozen kilos of c4, and a dragon granny that is strong enough that all the time convergence does is clip her wings tiny bit at the time of, who's a telepath, teleporter, and god knows what else, and they 2 come back right when ange needs them(so hows that embryo sending them back, he coulda just wait for her to shoot herself and "save" her) also momoka loses her mana ability, which as we remember the dragons disrupt, so bottom line, exactly how much of it all did the granny dragon manipulate.
Nov 7, 2015 5:08 PM

Jun 2013
Damn Tuski, at least get laid FFS.

And that yandere Nunnally~ gotta kill that shitty loli, she overstayed her freedom for far too long.
Nov 8, 2015 12:12 PM

Oct 2010
Tusk, died like a virgin in female populated show. That sucks balls. But he was badass, especially that last scene. Well I doubt he died, he is in that different suit in the opening so... Well, it doesn't have to mean anything of course but still...

That crappy loli is pissing me off. Seriously, she is so fucked up in the head it's funny. Turning another page for her would be like day and night. At least Riza escaped.

Honestly though, what's up with Salamandine? She is supouse to have this killer mecha and she fights like all those regulars. -_-'
Kids died again... what bad karma.
Dec 29, 2015 12:01 AM

Dec 2012
Nah, Jesus Tusk Yamato is not dead. I can't believe. Momoka, I can believe, unfortunately.

lol Valvrave reference.
RobDec 29, 2015 12:21 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 20, 2016 7:13 AM

Oct 2013
shit that was intense. Can Embryo even die, or does he just have the Twelve Labors Noble Phantasm? And why the hell do Ange and Tusk keep on throwing themselves at him if none of their previous tricks killed him. I mean Embryo shot himself in the bloody head and still lived, yet Tusk still went ALLAHU AKBAR on him.

I ain't complaining, but srs, wtf?

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jul 4, 2016 2:01 AM

Apr 2016
A really great episode with some major losses. Things are shaping up interestingly for the end. I am loving the show!
x0lt0xJul 4, 2016 2:25 AM
Aug 1, 2016 8:07 AM

Jun 2016
This episode was exciting.
It was kinda stupid to watch friends quarrel in the middle of the battle, though.
Hope Tusk is alive.
Sep 3, 2016 7:28 PM

Sep 2013
1. The maid better not die.
2. The part about Chris getting pissed about the hair thing from 10 years ago. It's so minor that I think the current situation is just caused by Embryo multiplying the hate by like 50x or something...
3. Nice guy Embryo waiting for Tusk to make out with Ange before she flies away.
Feb 23, 2017 9:09 AM
Aug 2014
Been a while since there were casualties. Surprised Tusk lasted so long in this episode.
Apr 3, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2011
1. Embryo was surprised when Momoka used Mana, not when she turned against him. Why? He *knew* she could use mana, heck, he practically explained that this is why he can control people (and therefore, her). So why was he surprised the moment she used Mana?

2. That she was that inefficent against Tusk (though far more than Embryo himself) is also weird. Even if it was done by Embryo, there would have to be a purpose behind toying with Tusk.

3. Remember, talking is a free action. Kissing apparently also counts.

Apr 6, 2017 5:04 PM

Aug 2010
Tusk was pretty BA this episode. Atleast he kissed Ange like a man before his final act.

I'm not buying that Tusk is death but it looks like Momoko is gone. Sad because she was pretty much the most innocent and pure girl in the series. If they both really died it's BS. The two people most closest to Ange gone at the same time...
Sep 14, 2017 10:09 AM

Sep 2014
wow when did this show become AMAZING?!

(again)

So now since Tusk and momoka are dead can we have cold hearted ange back? and angeXhilda ending?
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 22, 2017 7:30 AM

Oct 2012
This was one of the worst, most nonsensical episodes of any anime I've ever seen in my life.
Feb 23, 2018 5:37 AM

Jul 2008
Double sacrifice play, did not expect both to go at the same time.
Feb 25, 2018 1:46 PM

May 2015
RIP the children (again), Momoka, even you Tusk!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 18, 2018 1:58 PM

Nov 2016
The pacing and transitions of this episode were horrible imo.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2020 8:54 AM

Apr 2013
Tusk and Momoka both died? Did not expect that, seems like the Vilkiss is lost for now as well.
May 16, 2021 9:40 AM

May 2015
Throughout the entire series, I was constantly worried Momoka would die cause she's the perfect character for that type of emotional death, and for some reason maid characters that are close to the MC and are around a lot end up dying. I hope they say sike and she's actually alive.

I don't believe for a second Tusk is dead lol.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.