Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 28, 2015 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
About time.

Salamandinay kicking some ass. Looks like Ange is saved again by Momoka. What a loyal maid! And this episode also shows some of Chris' flashbacks, not that I care much about her. Found the duel between Embyro and Tusk kinda amusing.

Wasn't expecting Momoka to be the one to take the fall this episode. Calling it now - brave maid till the end.
Feb 28, 2015 9:22 AM
Jun 2014
What and exciting episode! Tusk was pretty badass and Momoka too...Probably Tusk is alive and will reappear making a full Kira Yamato in one of the last episodes with his father's suit, he also needs to use Salako's katana as it is shown in the OST. As for Momoka...I hope she survived somehow but those flashbacks seemed like a goodbye, damn. Fu***** Embryo! also Chris is doomed after killing that pilot and laughing about it.
Feb 28, 2015 9:33 AM

May 2009
Tusk and Momoka will come back in last episode, it's obvious.
Heh, references
bastek66Feb 28, 2015 9:38 AM
Feb 28, 2015 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
Not even worried, Tusk is obviously alive, perhaps Momoka too. Besides, this universe has resurrection mechanics, no death is permanent anyway.
Feb 28, 2015 9:47 AM

Jul 2012
bastek66 said:

Is that Haruto...
הלב שלי כבר מת
Feb 28, 2015 9:48 AM

Nov 2008
WTF, Tusk blew himself up and Momoka may or may not be dead for good, we'll see in the last episode if the heroic sacrifices are permanent. Embyro even took over the citizens as well as Momoka, his mind rape needs to come to an end by death but something needs to be done about his Kyubey/Matrix ability.

Chris proved that she's completely beyond saving now and needs to die, Ersha needs to go too, it's not going to go well for her now that the kids she defended for so long are dead by beam fire.

Feb 28, 2015 11:01 AM
Dec 2014
Very good episode! I doubt Tusk or Momoka really died, it could go this way

1. Either both of them really died and Embryo revives them to use them against Ange for the upcoming final battle
2. Or either Tusk made a brilliant escape when causing that explosion, i'm not sure about momoka, only Tusk's scene wasn't given that much clear emphasis if the explosives were attached to his body or not, still its not clear
3. Tusk still needs to wear that bad ass armor suit his dad used to wear so he can't possibly die LOL :3

Poor Ange, hope those two lesbians keep their hands away from her, still better than Embryo getting his hands all over Ange :P
Feb 28, 2015 11:02 AM
Feb 2015
For someone like me who has been watching anime for about 17 years now, I can say that Tusk is still alive, most mains or very important secondary characters who die, usually do so with a bang (no pun intended lol) with flash backs, and sad cliché music, the only one who may be dead is Momoka, but I doubt either one of them are dead.

Embyro is a pussy, can't wait to see him dead permanently.
Feb 28, 2015 11:33 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Herlock said:
bastek66 said:

Is that Haruto...
Looks like him and Eru-Erufu =o
Feb 28, 2015 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
children die twice ^^b
it is karma retribution
bruh
Feb 28, 2015 12:22 PM

May 2008
sonakoto said:

1. Either both of them really died and Embryo revives them to use them against Ange for the upcoming final battle
2. Or either Tusk made a brilliant escape when causing that explosion, i'm not sure about momoka, only Tusk's scene wasn't given that much clear emphasis if the explosives were attached to his body or not, still its not clear
3. Tusk still needs to wear that bad ass armor suit his dad used to wear so he can't possibly die LOL :3

Poor Ange, hope those two lesbians keep their hands away from her, still better than Embryo getting his hands all over Ange :P

He hase plot armor that kira use-it. so he can't die... XD kira "die" atleast 2 time and still alive...
Feb 28, 2015 2:08 PM

Sep 2008
sonakoto said:

According to /a/ the explosives were attached to his body and Japan censored it and Fukuda is mad about that he even posts on his facebook page ranting about it.
Feb 28, 2015 3:36 PM
Feb 2015
Yuri-Hime said:
sonakoto said:

According to /a/ the explosives were attached to his body and Japan censored it and Fukuda is mad about that he even posts on his facebook page ranting about it.

Link?
Feb 28, 2015 3:38 PM
Jun 2014
Yuri-Hime said:
sonakoto said:

Yeah, but that says nothing, he will appear again without a logic explanation or Fukuda will make Embryo revive Tusk and Momoka and mindcontrol them using that to blackmail Ange to bring her to his side, but they are going to break the mindcontrol with love-friendship chikara blabablabla bullshit... even if that doesn't happen the world reset is still an option.
Feb 28, 2015 3:39 PM
Jun 2014
DarFrostX said:
Yuri-Hime said:

Link?

https://twitter.com/fukuda320/status/571725677088489472
Feb 28, 2015 3:47 PM
Feb 2015
Kirigaro92 said:
DarFrostX said:

Link?

https://twitter.com/fukuda320/status/571725677088489472

Thanks, if this is the case, then Tusk may have gone bye bye, but then again, This is Fuduka where talking about, I'll reserve further judgment till the end.
Feb 28, 2015 4:40 PM
Nov 2012
That episode had gundam seed written all over it. Chris killing that pilot was just like athrun zala killing that pilot with his shield.
Feb 28, 2015 5:03 PM
Sep 2013
outrageous....tusk died as virgin in a series in which 99% of the ppl involved are women..I am sad:(He should have taken hilda after all meh
wtfitsmegamanFeb 28, 2015 5:10 PM
Feb 28, 2015 5:28 PM

Aug 2013
I'm not really getting hopes up because the creator and producers might pull some bullshit crap to bring back Tusk and Momoka alive. The only thing surprised me was Momoka sacrifice her life for Ange but the rest was predictable, I was actually sad to see Momoka . And honestly Tusk was pretty stupid because first of all you saw Embryo shot himself in head with your own eyes and then you saw him alive again, seriously Tusk if getting shot in the head won't kill Embryo than you know damn well that a explosion won't kill him either.
Feb 28, 2015 6:31 PM
Dec 2014
pretty sure they won't kill Tusk off, if they did they would probably revive him in some way lol, just as with Seed Kira surviving the explosion, and Tusk will probably survive this one too hahaha..
Feb 28, 2015 6:44 PM
Jun 2014
sonakoto said:
pretty sure they won't kill Tusk off, if they did they would probably revive him in some way lol, just as with Seed Kira surviving the explosion, and Tusk will probably survive this one too hahaha..

Ange needs kids and Tusk is the only one who can do the job hahah, I don't think that her feelings for him are going to change anytime soon, even if he dies, it seems they really love each other.
Feb 28, 2015 7:15 PM

Apr 2014
"lets just do a suicide attack to someone who can revive himself"
-momoka and tusk
Feb 28, 2015 11:13 PM
Jul 2018
dat male version of the OST :o
Feb 28, 2015 11:17 PM

Jun 2013
Tusk and Top Meido got rekt.
Mar 1, 2015 2:37 AM
Nov 2014
Clearly Embryo is an AI image projection.
This is a matrix like universe, Embryo created it, let every human being of the old universe lives in much like Matrix would: in a state of sleep or something like that, he was going to put every one under HIS control. Yet, a group occurred whom oppose to Embryo decided to find ways to break away liberate every human from this state
Where as Ange / Tusk and the lot that can't use magic belong to that group or much like Matrix series has hinted: Able to eject themselves from the control of Embryo, but they are still living in the Matrix one way or another just not under Embryo's direct influence and they have no idea they are in that state either. Embryo still can control them to a degree but not full control (hence why he heals the dead kids and able to alter Ange)
So if this world is like Matrix, then, every body lives at the end.
Mar 1, 2015 2:42 AM

Jul 2012
Lol that fight with Embryo was pointless, he won't die anyway xD. I do think Tusk is going to survive that explosion.
Tom's Hardware graphics veteran++ (Legacy)
i7 6700K@4.0 GHz, ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING, RTX 2080, G. Skill RipJaws V 3200MHz 16GB,
Noctua NH-D15, CorsairRM 850x, Win10x64, 1920x1080

MyAnimeList!
Mar 1, 2015 2:56 AM

Jun 2013
5/5 but still garbage. Kaori Ishihara has a dirty mouth lol

Momoka went out like a bieeeeeeeeeeetch. Lets all be retarded and fight Embryo yay
Mar 1, 2015 3:12 AM

Jan 2012
I'll admit I didn't see Momoka AND Tusk going down in the same episode. I liked that Momoka at least went out on her own terms free of control. And Tusk...well what needs to be said? Just, please show, don't dishonor their memories by letting Ange be brainwash style humiliated by Embryo again. I wish I could say I know that won't happen anymore but...well this is THIS show we're talking about...

Also, yeah just going by the op would not be shocked if Tusk somehow came back...
Mar 1, 2015 3:14 AM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
At this point, Chris is just being a butthurt for bringing up past events just to get her points across. "I liked my hair that way." Bitch please, you weren't complaining about that when having a threesome with Hilda and Rosalie, were you?
All it took for Embryo was some smooth talking and a ring and she instantly became his friend, with benefits of course.

Marika was dead meat the moment she shouted "Onee-sama" while coming to rescue. Sure enough, no one gave a shit about her except Rosalie.
Salamandinay was amazing as usual with her battling display. Chris flew out of there so quick at her appearance, it's hilarious!

So, Momoka is dead and so is Tusk? All for nothing, since Embryo is practically invincible. However, I have a strong feeling Tusk is still alive. Momoka is probably dead though.

Decent episode. Needed more Salamandinay and Vivian screentime. Oh well..

Mar 1, 2015 3:21 AM

Jan 2013
Well, wasn't expecting for Tusk and Momoka to die.
Mar 1, 2015 3:28 AM

Mar 2012
Yep just like i predict it...altough a bit different....first the initial attack which ends in faliure check..

Than the episode where everyone is at their lowest and preparation for the final battle and everyone gets back up to their feet check...

Than the alst 3 episodes will be the final battle/epilogue..... check .

there haas not been a single death since the begginign and now we got all these deaths all at once...except the one person who should be dead is not dead..how is that for irony ?.... oh well last 4 ...can't wait to see what else is in store :)
Mar 1, 2015 3:37 AM

Jul 2014
Momoka noooooo
Mar 1, 2015 3:46 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Next episode will be the one were all affected parties swear vengeance upon their opponenents. Tears of rage will be shed.

I was sure that they would kill Hilda. Now she's even got a chance of having Ange all to herself.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Mar 1, 2015 4:00 AM
Mar 2012
Embryo is ruining this hardcore fetishist yuri mech and dragon girl show.
Mar 1, 2015 4:05 AM

Apr 2014
What a bunch of creepy people chasing Ange! So Embryo also had that huh? Well it's not surprising after all.
And just when the bitches Salia, Chris, Ersha, Sylvia along with Embryo dies? Damn it!
Another member of member of "Libertus" died also those kids was massacred again. Well I'm used to it anyway.
Oh wow. Both Momoka and Tusk took a suicide just to "kill" an undead and to make Ange escape.
So what will happen to Cafe Ange? But I believe they can pull something to revive Tusk and Momoka once Embryo was defeated. (If they really died)
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 1, 2015 4:08 AM

Jan 2015
It doesn't really matter if Tusk or Momoka have actually met their end or will miraculously survive to be reunited with Ange. The effect was the same for me. Noooo! And that kiss just made it all the worse.

I feel no shame for falling into the feels trap hook, line, and sinker.
Mar 1, 2015 4:10 AM

May 2013
I'm 95% sure Tusk didn't die, cause this anime is total shit if they actually killed him off, apart of that DAMN DID HE BEAT SOME ASS, i hope it wont take long for him to come back
Mar 1, 2015 4:16 AM

May 2013
Why do you do this to me Cross Ange? I told you not ;-;

But either way, I like the developments so far and I was actually cheering for Riza not to be killed by Sylvia maybe because she needs some developments but Tusk and Momoka ;-; the writers can do something right? Embryoooooo.

We still need Hilda's insights about Chris because I think she needs some explanation.
The world shall know the truth soon.
Mar 1, 2015 4:19 AM
Mar 2015
I watch this anime because I ship Tusk x Ange.but after watching this episode .... Tusskkkkkk ... Hell noooo . I hope it just an explosion that he made for an escape.
I wanna see Tusk to suck Ange's crotch again :D in next 4 episodes ( bcos ep.25 is the last ya know )
Mar 1, 2015 5:22 AM

Apr 2009
tusk will have his 72 crotches to fall face first into in paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQjQce2uWI
Mar 1, 2015 5:29 AM

Jan 2013
Embryo pisses me off more and more. Why does he nid Ange so badly?
I hope Tusk and Momoka are still live somehow :/

Mar 1, 2015 5:35 AM

Apr 2014
Amarrez said:
tusk will have his 72 crotches to fall face first into in paradise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXQjQce2uWI

Why the hell there is that song in the end? Don't mix things up!
Haters always gonna hate.
Mar 1, 2015 5:52 AM

Jul 2008
Oh my, they went back to the killing spree now 0.0 We will not know whether Tusk and Momoko really died until next episode I suppose. If the producer really killed both of them off right now for real, I have nothing more to say.

But for Salia and the other 2 girls, I think they will die for sure now (Chris in particular when she killed Marika), It looks like Rosalia will be the one to take her down. Now Ersha has no other reason but to fight plainly. The weirdest twist is the zombieland really, I didn't expect Embryo to be able to control mana users.
Mar 1, 2015 5:58 AM
Mar 2015
Everything is gonna be daijoubu.I think Tusk won't die bcos he's a main character ... Main character never die ... in some cases ... I guess
Mar 1, 2015 6:03 AM

Nov 2012
holy shit this show, never cease to amaze me.
anyone can still reject that this is the one true anime of the year?
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Mar 1, 2015 6:25 AM

Dec 2010
Nice episode! It goes to show just how much control Embryo has over pretty much everyone. But I find it kind of odd that Momoka stabbed him and then got hit by a car/ship that seemed to come from nowhere? I feel like Momoka might actually be dead, but Tusk will probably show up near the end, after Ange slaughters Embryo.
Mar 1, 2015 6:39 AM

Aug 2013
Well now that went well with the killing spree...

I wonder how will it turn out. If Tusk REALLY stays dead then we'll have to start petitioning for the explosive scene of his "death"

Anyway I think their Heroic sacrifice was to buy time, after all Tusk did mention wanting to stall time while Ange runs away so we can presume that killing/injuring him will at least slow him down a bit.

After all if he's got that crazy instant teleport wouldn't it be easy for him to turn up on the submarine! Unless he needs a person with Mana to do that... haven't we forgotten someone that could serve as the all too helpful bomb that could ruin their plans?

Momoka bit with the car didn't seem right to me one bit, but when she used mana it looked werid for her to do that. So if I was going to go with a theory I'll say she used her mana to start up the car they were in to ram them. I know FAR fetched idea but that's the only possible explaintion I can think of.

Now I wonder how will this slaughter fest end?

Also whose going to root for the following shipping now that the possible Tusk/Ange ship may have capsized? Hilda/Ange Or Sala/Ange?
Mar 1, 2015 6:54 AM

Apr 2013
I was expecting either tusk or momoka to die but not both, now i wonder how this will end.
Mar 1, 2015 7:22 AM

Aug 2010
Damn! That was intense :O

Man is Embryo creepy, appearing out of anywhere controlling everyone to chase Ange like that. Not dying no matter what u do. WTH was blowing urself up (Supposing that's what happened) supposed to accomplish Tusk? There's probably a main body somewhere that needs to be destroyed.

Gotta give it to Tusk...he was awesome! First Dat entrance! BA! What a save filling Embryo with holes followed by his fighting skills...And the kiss after cuffing Ange to escape. Smooth :3. Poor Ange though, lost 2 of the people she cared about most. Her tears at the end were pretty sad to see Can't deny I was focusing on the oppai though :P

Does this series have anything that can bring people back to life? ^^; I don't remember...well other than Embryo himself and Embryo bringing Tusk back? Yeah right lol...I don't see Tusk dying though. What about Cafe Ange?? OTL

Hilda was also nice. Gotta love her attitude shitting on Chris XD Is that Salia putting her pantsu back on in the pv? LOL

Obligatory love Ange's new hairstyle more now <3
Mar 1, 2015 7:26 AM

Jul 2010
RIP to Tusk and Momoka and so as that new mail rider....what's her name?
yeo
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

331 by jiashun02 »»
Oct 22, 2023 3:16 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2014

194 by Babieca009 »»
Aug 17, 2023 5:51 PM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 6, 2014

131 by FireRifle64 »»
Aug 8, 2023 1:03 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

285 by Nikoslovescoffee »»
Jul 17, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

174 by FedeMetal »»
Jul 1, 2023 9:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.