Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 27, 2021 6:41 AM

Feb 2012
Quite a heartwarming movie with beautiful direction. The narrative was nicely put together, drawing constant parallels between the main story and the film they were making, with interesting camera angles and drama created out of cutting the film.

In the early minutes I thought it was going to be a bit too meta for my taste, a film about film-making, with occasional parodies, but surprisingly the characters started pulling me in and in the end the main themes became more important, the dreams we have and the sacrifices we make trying to achieve them, and yet why it's important to chase them.

I didn't like so much the part about getting additional funding for the film. The solution was a bit too incredible and felt like the whole situation and the last minute solution were there just to add some more drama into the film. Also the coincidence of a high school acquaintance working at an investment bank seemed a bit too convenient. Thankfully it was just a subplot which didn't take too much time.

I kind of wish some characters had got more screen time, mostly the main actors of the film they were making. But then that would have made this movie longer and might have been unnecessary fluff. The story is complete as it is, and maybe it's a good thing that it left me wanting for more.
LeknaatOct 15, 2022 1:20 AM
Dec 27, 2021 7:34 AM

Feb 2020
I loved it. Initial have was a bit lag, but it picked up incredibly to deliver a great pay off. Though unfortunately the movie didnt actually make the perfect 90 cut...lol

Characters were great. I especially like MC, his banker friend and pompo san. The way they portrayed the mc and show he is inexperienced but talented, I felt so different and unique there. I really loved the bankers sub plot too. When the college friend was introduced properly I felt dejavu of previous starting scene, but I though he was just a extra, but the the bank sub plot came, the "presentation" which was amazing conclusion of that buildup. Pompo san is just pompo san, she is basically Martin Braddock of this movie (always perfectly delivered). Though I do wish the minor character were also explored a bit more. It felt like there were a lot of character like the crew, but didnt get screen time enough.

Best part of the film is probably cinematography. It was amazing show this film was both talking about it and doing it at the same time.
Animation was great too, very fluid especially the exaggurated scene

Worst part of this film was character designs. they were obviously not trying to be realistic but at the same time they were not funky enough. Character designs reminded me of studio Colorido style especially their short film just something lacking there to capture those emotions.

Overall very satisfying film and one of the best film I have watched in 2021. Plus I dont think I have seen any anime with this much level of film making topic yet, so it was quite unique for me too
Click for a anime mashup!
BIO
Still not gone bandwagon u, keep crying. Here u are welcome to CRINGE at my EXISTENCE

Dec 27, 2021 9:04 AM
Jan 2020
What a damn great Movie. Definitely deserves more recognition.

RonninnDec 27, 2021 9:09 AM
Dec 27, 2021 1:22 PM
Apr 2019
Ahhhhh I missed Hirao so much, that editing and storyboards truly emobodies what he's so good in doing, shots that sparks movements and out of the box thinking with the editing.....and like its literally said in the movie haha..not to mention sometimes going overboard while dulling down some scenes.... Also, this could feel like how Hirao and his mentor Satoshi Kon could have interacted back when Hirao had started as a PA in Madhouse, not that I'm certain of but this basically is Hirao's loveletter to making movies so it could be true. For me its quite romantic, like a legendary director and his disciple, ahhhhh

This is the best anime film Ive seen this year, not that I watch many
NakolHiraDec 27, 2021 1:50 PM
Dec 27, 2021 2:51 PM

Jul 2011
The movie plot itself is good, but the final message is so horrible that I almost dropped on the last 30 minutes.
I thought the message was having good people in your life is the success. After all no one is even comedically evil in this movie.
You have can have dreams, but what matters is have the money to do everything, which makes the Gene "cutting" scene bullshit, you just cut penniless people from your life.
And from what looks like his family encouraged pursuing the movie making thing. So feel hypocritical.

BlichoBoyDec 27, 2021 2:54 PM
Dec 27, 2021 3:35 PM
Dec 2020
The direction is so cool to me, and the transitions and stuff, animation and art are nice. The characters are all solid. the narrative was great. definitely an amazing movie. a high 9/10 from me.
some people...
Dec 28, 2021 2:18 AM

Jan 2021
I don't really understand what the final message of this movie but I totally agree with Pompo-san that 90 minutes is the best duration! Besides that I also like how Pompo-san teaches, or inspires, or gives methods or something like that to Gene.

Oh! And the atmosphere. Bright, colorful and lively. I likeeeed it.

Dec 28, 2021 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
Its a love letter to film making, it has gorgeous art direction and transitions scenes that feel straight out of a Satoshi Kon movie. Pompo is undoubtedly the most interesting character in this movie, Gene is alright too but he feels overtly OP for a newbie director. Its fine I guess, there plenty of other things that you need to suspend your suspension of disbelief to enjoy this anyways whats one more thing.

The movie is solid and enjoyable, it sure felt like they packed a shit ton in only 90 mins. Only scene I can honestly say was cringey as shit and bad was the scene where they needed to secure extra funding, it felt like an unnecessary conflict just added to the film near the end which was resolved way, way too easily.

Also that final editing session with the edgy black aura as Gene goes on about cutting off interpersonal relationships in the pursuit of art? That doesn't seem like a good message, unless I misunderstood that scene.

Anyways 7/10.
VanishingKiraDec 28, 2021 11:05 AM
Dec 28, 2021 8:21 PM

Jun 2019
That was awesome. I feel satisfied watching it for some reason
Dec 28, 2021 11:04 PM
Apr 2020
It's really literally a 90 minute film, from both movies combined into one lol

Wow.. Just wow... It's been so long since I feel like this.. You know, like when you're watching something and all throughout the film, from start till the end, the hype, tension, build up won't leave you? It's just speechless. This movie was a near masterpiece. The animation, directing, OSTs, the exact amount of drama and comedy was really well done. I would've rate this a perfect 10 TBH if the story was not going a lil bit fast. Well it's kinda understandable cuz it's a movie and they only have a limited time length of how will they adapt the whole manga. But all in all, I'm really glad I give this movie a shot and I'm satisfied with it, both from the film as a whole and to the ending.

Hands down CLAP Animation Studio.. Y'all did not disappoint. Is this their 1st anime? If it is, I'm freakin impressed. 9/10 for this. Hoping more peeps will notice this hidden gem

So if you're wondering if this movie will be your waste of time cuz the anime film's key visual was bland and uninteresting (was like that too), I'm gonna leave this "Don't judge the book by its cover" quote. It's up to you if you will give it a shot or not :)
Dec 30, 2021 6:11 AM
Aug 2019
Watched the movie since it is the first thing Takayuki Hirao has directed in a while. It was really well animated and directed but the story began to get very contrived when Gene wanted to shoot the additional scene. All in all not a bad way to spend 90 mins. Hope he and the studio do more in the future
Dec 30, 2021 11:05 PM

Oct 2017
It bothers me that Pompo's speech about film length is prefaced by Gene praising Cinema Paradiso. Missed opportunity for an easy segue. The original cut of Cinema Paradiso was bloated and digressive, only being considered a "masterpiece" after going through heavy editing for the international market. Supposing they shaved another half-hour off, Pompo might have been satisfied! But yeah, could have been used as an example of how an edit makes or breaks a film.
Dec 31, 2021 6:33 PM

Dec 2016
As someone that gets mentally and physically tired by long tedious movies, this one definitely feels like personally made for me and my tastes.

I feel that it both tries to be a love letter to filmaking but also being a massive shitpost and satire to the same industry by using incredible feats, such as a director that was literally just a couple of days ago just an assistant, a country bumpkin that lands her first major role in the movies with hard work and a kind heart, and a typically blonde actress that graduates from doing cheesy B-movies with the main focus on her ass into a more recognizable job as an actress. All these can only fit in by the magic of it being an anime film that doesn't need to be grounded but at the same time it does present current themes that are quite present in any kind of shooting project, such as convincing investors, using crowdfunding, overworked staff, and having a keen eye for META filming/editing such as using bombastic sequences to hook & keep the audience interested and lighthearted comedic routines to fit in as intermission.

From an animation standpoint is simply amazing. It feels like every single cutscene that Pompo is on the screen, the animators had to work extra shifts just to make it to the schedule with all the bubbly character animation cuts. Gene cut/editing scene might probably be the modern counterpart of Death Note potato chip scene. The transitions between major scenes were always a treat that I was expecting after noticing how consistent and amusing they were, and the music score in the big moments was (all pun intended) well orchestrated.

I had a lot of expectations for this movie since it was announced mostly because of it's vibrant almost Pokemon artstyle and the short sakuga moments that were released in the teaser/trailer, and quite frankly it's nice that it filled my expectations, since I mostly don't get my hopes up on regular seasonal shows or even big movies of famous franchises (looking at you Mugen Train).
KimurahJan 2, 2022 6:00 PM
Jan 1, 2022 9:53 PM

Jun 2014
this is the most japanese hollywood thing i've ever seen and i love it
Jan 1, 2022 10:14 PM

Apr 2020
I see no one talking about this movie, under rated you could say.
It felt ironically fast paced which I really liked and was interesting. I liked the joke at the end for it only being a 90 min movie
Jan 2, 2022 9:43 AM

Jun 2016
seriously this is highly recommended to watch !!

so good !!
Jan 16, 2022 9:14 AM

Nov 2008
I can see Natalie cancelling Pompo-san on Twitter 10 years later

AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jan 24, 2022 3:38 PM
Oct 2016
complete garbage movie where nothing can go wrong, most contrived bullshit ever
Feb 12, 2022 11:39 AM

Sep 2018
Best standalone anime movie of the last 5 years. Even though I must admit that I'm a sucker for stuff like Shirobako, Eizouken, etc. and that most of the competition is made of mediocre love stories for teenagers.
Feb 19, 2022 8:54 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
Great watch, that scene with the bankers was a bit cheesy and laughable tho so it's going to be a 9/10 for me.

Yeah, sure, everything is convenient and fits perfectly but who cares lmao. Sometimes an easy and positive watch is all that's needed.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Feb 27, 2022 5:10 AM
Feb 2020
natalie starts fortnite dancing

greatest movie of all time
Apr 2, 2022 8:46 PM
Mar 2019
Awards for...
A Girl who has never acted before & A Director who hasn't Directed, Not really believable.
Enjoyed Pompo the most.
Apr 14, 2022 7:40 AM

Jan 2015
Too bad this isn’t really popular.

Totally a great experience. 9/10
Apr 14, 2022 8:09 AM

Apr 2016
I liked how it start as the typical story of believe in your dreams! Hollywood the place where dreams come true! but is actually about own it the choices you made and that you need connections to make it the industry but it's implemented almost perfectly as the analogy of making a film, with editing being the starring role here, I would say it loses it rhythm when Gene start editing for the first time but it recovers once Pompo gets back and I let it pass the scene with the blond guy asking for investor because is such Hollywood cliché that it almost works as a joke too.

You've made your bed, now lie on it could be the tagline of the story, especially Gene.

The Academy Awards has never looked this good, that opening is pure fantasy, loved it.
SafrichhApr 14, 2022 8:18 AM
Apr 19, 2022 7:18 AM

Oct 2017
Quite an unique movie with a rare setting/theme, really enjoyed it. The cast was full of fun and colorful characters and the story was good.
Apr 27, 2022 7:13 PM
Demon of Hatred

Feb 2015
The movie is unbelievable with all the utopian bullshit it throws at the audience and shows little to no hardships in a field that is exclusive to less than 0 1 percent of the world.

Nonetheless, the movie remained upbeat throughout its run and was able to maintain respectable amount of interest from me which is something rare nowadays. Please learn something from this movie, Mamoru Hosoda, you trash.

The character of Alan really hit home, and reminded me again that I need to stop watching these shitty Chinese cartoons and make an effort.

6/10, a decent film but with Shirobako in the fray, I don't think I will remember this movie further down the line.
"Life is too bitter, so coffee, at least should be sweet..." - Hikigaya Hachiman (Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatte Iru)
Apr 27, 2022 9:02 PM

Dec 2014
Fantastic movie, I loved it. Truly deserves more recognition, very few people were at my screening. The movie is very likely gonna under the radar for a ton people but it really is a hidden gem.

The movie really did resonate with me on a personally, in Gene's own words "I could see myself in the movie". Loved the general theme, the vibes and the general positive atmosphere.

Pleasure to watch, moved me many times especially when they describe how 'movies' meant something to the different people in the cast, how the pursuit of one's dream sacrifices the normal and how Gene especially was saved by movies. Especially how from movies, he has learnt to empathize, dream and expand his inner world, it's almost validating to see and hear this as modern media like games and anime has played a very similar role for me.

The banker part was definitely a little hackneyed but the emotion was there and that's all that counts.

9/10, I definitely think this is a movie that should be experienced by most people.
Apr 27, 2022 11:41 PM

Jun 2017
that story was the most retarded shit ever wtf?

Natper26 said:
natalie starts fortnite dancing

greatest movie of all time

i retract my statement
Apr 27, 2022 11:56 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
When this was announced, I thought it looked cute and nothing else. By chance, I saw that it would be airing in select theaters, so I decided to buy tickets for me and my friends to go see it. Given the title of the movie and the trailer which mainly focused on Pompo, it seemed like she would the the main character...but we were misled! Or should I say, it was meta :'D When Gene was given the task to make the trailer for Marine, he mentioned that trailers sometimes misleads the audience and when they go in, it's not what they expected. My friends and I thought that this was exactly how we experienced this movie, which makes it a really fun experience. We pulled out our phones in the car to check if the movie was 90 minutes as well XD It's not exactly, but the runtime minus the credits is probably 90 minutes! I laughed when Gene answered that his favorite part about the movie is that it's 90 minutes, haha.

The story itself is not perfect, of course, but this was pure entertainment, much of it due to the uninhibited direction and how you could feel the passion for film. One choice of direction that was well used was how the opening scene is actually an important and uplifting scene near the climax of the movie. I also love that you knew nothing really bad would happen, that everything will be alright in the end, but still feel a lot tension throughout the movie. The music was also on point!

I don't really have much else to say except that this was just such a fun movie to watch. This is one movie that I'd love to re-watch over and over again, because I don't think it would be any less entertaining or exciting even with more viewing ^^
tingyApr 28, 2022 12:02 AM
Apr 28, 2022 12:53 AM

Apr 2016
i only saw the movie poster online and read the the synopsis. the idea of making an animated movie about making a live action movie seemed dumb to me. but not wanting to waste an opportunity to see anime on a big screen, i went to the theaters today anyways. it took a minute for it to grab my interest (i kept trying to figure out where the conflict was gonna happen). after it did though, it just kept gettin' me and gettin' me hahaha.

seeing this movie reminded me to never give up on the things i care about, even though i'm terrible at them and i'm tired :D watching Natalie struggle with her tough jobs while pursuing her goal of becoming an actress was especially poignant. i always love it when a movie reminds me why i love movies hahaha :D
Apr 28, 2022 9:17 AM

Dec 2015
tfw i have never heard of this movie at all. only knew it from kamitsubaki broadcast......, no one really talked abt it either. its pretty entertaining, imo lacking details on the film making itself (or more like it probably could add more setbacks when taking the scene, or like more detail, ex lily asked abt lights, and they briefly said so they could take it in 1 scene but they could have shown the difference between shot(relevancy with lighting), etc how they take angles, choosing music), not much going for the character beside pompo and the director, lily doesnt have detailed development(like what are their thought when acting, how to incorporate the char or stuff like that(like act age, akane banashi,kasane, even blueperiod and runway) everything is like smooth sailing for her). bank scene weirdge but considering the limited run time , it did pretty well, i enjoyed it
ExeternaApr 28, 2022 9:49 AM
Apr 28, 2022 6:38 PM

Nov 2018
I had fun with this movie.

I don’t think it reached the heights it could have, though.

Everything was going great, the intro and setup, movie filming process, all of it was fun and uplifting! Yet I feel like the elevated heights of rising action towards the climactic finish… were replaced in favor of a subplot about securing funding. A subplot that lacked the development to shoulder that burden. So for the final quarter of the movie I felt like I was treading water.

Which is a shame, because, again, I had fun with this movie.
NoradTwoApr 28, 2022 6:42 PM
Apr 28, 2022 7:13 PM

Jul 2021
I am so glad I deiced to go watch this movie! I just happened to see a "contest" or something on right stuf for free tickets to the movie like one or two weeks ago. My main motivation for going was that this would be my first time ever watching anime in a movie theater, and it did not disappoint.

I personally felt the movie kind of peaked before Gene went to the hospital, and I did not really care for the bank saving the day part. But overall I think this was a cute movie.

I hope that G kids releases a dvd I really would like to own it. But, I honestly really want to watch it again already.

Edit: I also wanted to add I really like the sound track as well.

Lelouch0202 said:
Truly deserves more recognition, very few people were at my screening. The movie is very likely gonna under the radar for a ton people but it really is a hidden gem.

Yeah same for me as well, there was only one other person besides me and my mom. It also did not look like anyone made reservations for the dub that was today at my theater.
ColdBisquiTApr 28, 2022 7:26 PM
May 22, 2022 7:28 AM

Feb 2014
This movie is so underrated and GKIDS (and it's partner here Kismet Movies) didn't promote this anime here (Australia), i was the only one on the cinema when I watched this.

I did enjoy the movie though especially the cinematography. It's so true as the anime is actually doing what it is talking about. The only part I didn't like was the funding part when Gene and the rest are needing funds to finish the movie but overall the movie was really good. I did also like the OST, I stayed until the end of the credits just to listen to the OST.

I also like the VA performance of Natalie and it turns out this is also her first role.
Jun 23, 2022 11:01 AM

Jan 2008
Honestly only found this movie because of KAF (singer for the insert song near the end).

Thought the movie was good but I don't feel like there's really much to say. I liked the scene transitions and how the movie itself was more or less 90 minutes. Natalie doing Fortnight dances was also hilarious.
Jul 3, 2022 9:27 PM

Feb 2022
As being a creative person in the entertainment industry, this hit me pretty hard. Very inspiring and thoughtful in how it paces itself. It takes it slow in the beginning, but for a good reason, to properly develop the characters and their social dynamic.

For most, there’s always a certain mystique in how major big-budget projects (film, music, etc) are made, and probably only get glimpses of “behind the scenes” if we’re lucky. Working with producers, and other personnel, it is a very involved and stressful process … way more depth of work than meets the eye at the final screening with all of the glitz and glam.

I’ve appreciated this film for including all aspects, the creativity, the planning, the character buildups, the financials and how every character plays an important role in the creative process. This Is certainly one of the more realistic examples on what really goes on behind the scenes in movie, music, and post production.

I also have to say that the art in many of these scenes and transitions were amazing.

9/10
Jul 8, 2022 10:55 AM

Nov 2020
I really enjoyed this movie, truly worth the time, I found out about this movie because of KAF's MV and CIEL's MV. Yeah basically Kamitsubaki Studio.
The cinematography was awesome, not to mention there are many transitions that I really like.
That 'Fortnite' dance tho.

Aug 11, 2022 4:54 AM
Aug 2022
فيلم عظيمة
Aug 31, 2022 7:03 PM
Nov 2021
man this was really good and I really enjoyed everything in this and the fact that this movie and the movie he made is exactly 90 minutes long is pretty cool 9.5/10 in my book
Sep 15, 2022 9:09 PM

May 2022
It is good I wasn't blown away by it as a whole. In my mind it is missing something, similar to the point of the final act. Looks great story is good, but I think the story is just missing an extra layer to give it more impact.
Sep 16, 2022 6:03 PM
Mar 2021
Because the blonde girl looks like chitogue :3
Sep 17, 2022 4:14 AM

Feb 2020
This was a good movie. I liked the story.

Pompo is so adorable. ^^

I took plenty of beautiful screenshots.
Sep 20, 2022 2:25 AM
Jul 2020
The first half of the movie was good but the second half was kind of ass. A lot happened in the second half but it felt like it really dragged because there wasn't much in the way of meaningful character interaction. It's a very by the numbers story and a feel good film to the extent that I was wishing for just a crumb of conflict between the characters to spice things up. There were lots of little movie making bits that didn't add anything to the characters or story. The animators did a great job with the characters and I really liked all the little mannerisms they had.
Jan 8, 2023 7:42 PM
otp haver 🤪

Jul 2017
I was utterly blown away by this gem; I'm upset I didn't catch this in theathers when it came out State side. I even went through the trouble of watching the dub of this because it only seemed right with the whole thematics and presentation.

First off, the entirety of the cast feels important and has their moments to shine. Gene and Natalie especially as they are the ones who get the growth needed but even characters like Mystia who really rocked every scene she was in and was a great ally to both the rising stars to even Pompo's Grandfather who gave really solid advice to Gene that struck on his confidence. Nobody really gets left out and it's actually appealing that everyone (who matters lol) is good hearted here.

The visual style for this really stands out in more ways then I was able to catch on my first viewing. Not typical of most anime films but stylized in it's character design, expressions, and enviorments. The way it used film in so many transitions, and to make mundane scenes have more emphasis and honestly one of the only anime movies I can think of that does similar cuts to that of Satoshi Kon, having match cuts and transitions to next scenes. And this is most likely due to it emulating films in it's style like Satoshi Kon did but it really shocks me that more animation does not take advantage of this.

So many scenes I loved but I'll name just a few of my top ones. The montoge with Mystia and Natalie early on was so cute, it's sad we don't get enough female bonding in that respect and I love how the credits confim they're still roommates at the end, that's adoable. I love all of Gene's editing sequences, it truly is immersive and I feel that passion in him during those scenes. And the energy the whole crew came back with to do the reshoot and Gene's conviction to get it added, truly moved me.

Also I realized I didn't talk much about Pompo herself, I like her blunt demenor and seriousness that rounds out everybody else. I thought when she first arrived on screen she'd be a brat but she actually has real talent and vision and especially trust to use brand new talent who had not proven themselves.

The only part that seemed a little unfit was the bank meeting scene but I did think the film needed a little conflict and I was thinking Alan wasn't going to have much depth at all but I actually was satisfied with him and how he was determined to grow from his teenage self and that scene and at least how it was set and payed off worked. It just probably could've used another revision.

9/10
Feb 17, 2023 12:00 AM
Jan 2023
Just like me frfrfr
Jun 14, 2023 11:58 AM
Jan 2023
The thing that i like the most about this movie is that it's 90 minutes long
Aug 21, 2023 7:50 AM
Mar 2021
Sep 6, 2023 9:25 PM

Jun 2014
Honestly, this film was okay, but nothing to write home about.

I'm generally not difficult to please, but it started to get really boring, especially when it came time for Gene to edit the film that he directed. It just seemed to go on forever, and I almost fell asleep. I feel bad saying that, but I like to be honest, and it didn't keep my attention very well, sorry.

Oct 25, 2023 4:48 PM

Sep 2021
One of the best visual in a movie I've ever seen, the environment, detail, and everything is soooo perfect, also don't forget to pay respect for Alan
Goodnight, Punpun 
Nov 19, 2023 1:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh wow, i set this movie on ptw kinda from '21. Unbelievable that i still unable to watch this until this day. Then here i am missing the opportunity to speak out my feel earlier.

All in all, this is not disappointing at all. 90 mins movie is all i need, just like what Pompo likes. Tho, with that stricted rule, you may miss some other character development you can do, rather than just simply makes it a darn tease. Still, what can i say, lets keep it focus on the topic, even though i can agree, its actually can be better than that.

Eiga Daisuki Pompo-san, was indeed a daisuki film for me, too....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» 1hr 30min movie length

mshfqtny - May 2

8 by onespankman »»
May 3, 1:22 AM

» What yee yee ass dance was Natalie doing?

iamthinking - Feb 5

3 by mhkr »»
Feb 5, 3:38 AM

» How is this not popular?

JSimpson2000 - Mar 31, 2022

17 by Zarutaku »»
Oct 8, 2023 7:57 AM

» A Missed Opportunity for Gene's Character Development

IHateThis69 - Apr 30, 2022

3 by Gbpabloa »»
Aug 10, 2022 11:03 PM

» Canada: Is the SUB not premiering here?

zz0 - Apr 24, 2022

1 by zz0 »»
Apr 26, 2022 5:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.