Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 6, 2019 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
That princess carry reaction.

Well it's not everyday some pretty girl in a kimono just pops up like that. That Saitou girl's personality is kinda funny. Doesn't seem like she cares much about her body being shown lol

Edit: Crunchyroll has an "uncensored" version.
Stark700Apr 6, 2019 8:22 AM
Apr 6, 2019 8:14 AM

Nov 2008
Kichou is the type of loli I like to see, really adorable, nice personality, and isn't conscious about her body. This is a keeper.

Apr 6, 2019 8:42 AM

Mar 2016
I expect a lot of good fan service of this (most of the stuff this studio has is hentai) also the comedic part isn't that bad and episodes doesn't last long, so yep I'll keep this one for now.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Apr 6, 2019 8:47 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Guilty pleasure #1 of the season for me right here =P But man this actually made me laugh a few times lol

(Still, I'm waiting for that woman in the bottom right corner of the poster to show up huehuehue)
TokoyaApr 6, 2019 8:55 AM
Apr 6, 2019 9:17 AM
Apr 2018
This is funny and I like the fact that Nobunaga is conscious of what's right and what's not. And he is absolutely hilarious. I'm watching this show completely.
Apr 6, 2019 9:32 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
ok so 7 min is obviously long enough to fap and having shorter series at least in theory guarantees better quality art and animation

but wtf? why so many right now?
Apr 6, 2019 9:45 AM
Jan 2019
14 years? WTF ?. I'm curious to know if the teacher ends up in prison. LOL.
The UN and the FBI have it in their sights 😂.
Apr 6, 2019 9:56 AM
Jul 2018
There's more 7-12 min eps than 25 min eps this season. I find they stop as soon as you get into it.

What could be censored as nothing was shown because she was underage?
Apr 6, 2019 10:12 AM

Aug 2013
Another short anime.

Well this was fun to watch.

Apr 6, 2019 10:15 AM

Dec 2016
What a specifically weird concept for a show lmao
“I love heroes, but I don't want to be one. Do you even know what a hero is!? For example, you have some meat. Pirates will feast on the meat, but the hero will distribute it among the people! I want to eat the meat!” - Monkey D. Luffy
Apr 6, 2019 10:16 AM

Jul 2017
Well, this was bad. Even for a short show.

Easily the worst thing I've seen this season thus far.
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Apr 6, 2019 10:34 AM

Mar 2018
Oh, hey there Tokihiro Sasaki, long time no seen...

What can I say? It's double the minutes of the other anime he's currently directing so I guess that's a plus. And this seems to be more solid (for a short).

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Apr 6, 2019 10:50 AM

May 2018
I really don't know what to say. Maybe this gets good with future episodes.
Apr 6, 2019 11:00 AM

Aug 2012
Seems like a funny little anime.Will see how things progress.
Apr 6, 2019 11:01 AM

Aug 2012
WolfDFireLeo said:
She is 15. Their records are wrong.Also as a side note in EU the age of consent is 15 and in Japan 13 so sorry to disappoint you.
Apr 6, 2019 11:45 AM

Feb 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
WolfDFireLeo said:
She is 15. Their records are wrong.Also as a side note in EU the age of consent is 15 and in Japan 13 so sorry to disappoint you.

Newsflash, in the UK if a 20 something had sex with a 15 year old you would be banged up and on the sex offender register. Don't know why they had to make the MC so much older. Not sure if I will stick with this, the art is horrible and the story is stupid / creepy.
Apr 6, 2019 11:56 AM

Aug 2012
Crashmatt said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

Newsflash, in the UK if a 20 something had sex with a 15 year old you would be banged up and on the sex offender register. Don't know why they had to make the MC so much older. Not sure if I will stick with this, the art is horrible and the story is stupid / creepy.
Yeah, UK the country of Sharia. Please do not get me started. Also what does this has to do with anything? The show is set in Japan. Also he is not that much older, Generally the best couples are when the guy is around 10 years older than the girl senpai. And is not creepy in any way. Girls finish maturing by 16, some even faster. Is weird that her body looks more like 10-12 which raises a number of ethical problems but there are women over 20 looking like that so... As a side note unless you are muslim in UK you can go to jail just for saying hi to a girl if she claims you raped her. Not a good country example senpai, not at all.
Apr 6, 2019 12:06 PM

Jul 2014
God damn it another short, and it's a shame because I really liked this one, it's fun and the characters are great so far (especially Kichou). I'm really looking forward to the next episodes.
SkyLETVApr 7, 2019 12:23 AM
Apr 6, 2019 12:09 PM

Feb 2015
nightcrawlercyp said:
Crashmatt said:

Yeah, UK the country of Sharia. Please do not get me started. Also what does this has to do with anything? The show is set in Japan. Also he is not that much older, Generally the best couples are when the guy is around 10 years older than the girl senpai. And is not creepy in any way. Girls finish maturing by 16, some even faster. Is weird that her body looks more like 10-12 which raises a number of ethical problems but there are women over 20 looking like that so... As a side note unless you are muslim in UK you can go to jail just for saying hi to a girl if she claims you raped her. Not a good country example senpai, not at all.

You were the one who brought up the age of consent and I used an example to disprove it. Also your talking utter utter shit, give it a rest
Apr 6, 2019 12:16 PM

May 2018
Tokoya said:
Guilty pleasure #1 of the season for me right here =P But man this actually made me laugh a few times lol

(Still, I'm waiting for that woman in the bottom right corner of the poster to show up huehuehue)

yes, it's the only way for the thicc and flat to balance out
Apr 6, 2019 12:52 PM

Jul 2017
Didn't expect it to be a short but oh well. Animation doesn't look superb but Kichou seems like she's gonna be a fun character
Apr 6, 2019 1:02 PM
Jul 2018
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, kind of a tropefest, but I like it. Just like so many others, we will wait and see.
Apr 6, 2019 1:16 PM

Feb 2014
Eh, 7 minutes is even shorter than originaly announced (12 minutes), but at least both MCs seem likeable.
Bare butt in episode 1 already, hope it will keep this level of lewdness consistently.

Tokoya said:

On the same boat here, big tiddie blonde can't come soon enough.
Apr 6, 2019 1:17 PM

Aug 2012
Crashmatt said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

You were the one who brought up the age of consent and I used an example to disprove it. Also your talking utter utter shit, give it a rest
If you watch the thread it was under the context of the show. Second everything I said is true. Third your example is not a good one. But anyway things are a bit more complicated than you make it seem. Age of consent has been changed over the years and I would say it varies from person to person the age at which they complete developing. Anyway Matt the only point I was trying to make he will probably not go to jail in Japan.
Apr 6, 2019 1:22 PM

Jun 2014
All these short shows this season!

Wasnt bad but was hoping itd be full legnth.
Apr 6, 2019 1:46 PM

May 2018
another anime that makes Japanese men look like a bunch of retards.
Apr 6, 2019 2:00 PM

Nov 2016
It's fun, but I can just agree with some, this should've been done with 20min per episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 6, 2019 2:16 PM

Nov 2018
massive oooofffff
Apr 6, 2019 2:23 PM
Jun 2017
Anyways to begin with, the current Fate Grand order game has a recent event "nobu-nobu" where it features nonunaga (archer)...hahaha ..

Anyways its my 4th short series being watched today. Not a bad start to begin with..
Apr 6, 2019 2:49 PM

Sep 2016
What's with the family named after the historical Oda family? I get they're descendants, but looping names? Really? They are really casual about the whole time slip shit too without batting an eye and it was deduced the moment Kichou showed up. Wow. F*cking really?

This is the single most asinine show I've watched this year so far.
<GENERIC SIGNATURE>
Apr 6, 2019 2:55 PM

Apr 2013
It's kinda a reverse-isekai - a time traveler to be exact. Sold. I'll keep watching, I like this sort of plot, and the heroine is cute. Unfortunately it's a short show and a generic harem... Oof.
Apr 6, 2019 3:09 PM

Jul 2013
From the studio to the premise to the art style, this has "hentai" written all over it, kinda surprised it isn't one lol
Apr 6, 2019 3:11 PM

Jan 2013
Crashmatt said:

Great, that's the UK, real life. This is anime, fiction, which doesn't and shouldn't follow the rules of real life. If you stop watching it, good, you don't need to watch everything. Go find one of the "not creepy" anime this season.
Apr 6, 2019 3:24 PM

Mar 2010
wow another short anime
Apr 6, 2019 3:26 PM

Feb 2015
sonictoryuiai said:
Crashmatt said:

Great, that's the UK, real life. This is anime, fiction, which doesn't and shouldn't follow the rules of real life. If you stop watching it, good, you don't need to watch everything. Go find one of the "not creepy" anime this season.

Watching plenty of other non creepy shows this Season that don't involve naked lolis but hey whatever floats your boat
Apr 6, 2019 3:51 PM

Jan 2008
The first thing I thought of when I saw the age difference was how much people on MAL would get triggered by age difference.
Apr 6, 2019 3:51 PM

Nov 2017
It was OK. Nothing makes any sense but the comedy is alright...

plz @ me
Apr 6, 2019 4:13 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's fun and enjoyable but there is absolutely no sense, a girl of 470 years in the past spawn in his house but he is not surprised at all like this situation happen every day, wtf lmao.
And it's a pity this show is, like many others from the season, too short.
Apr 6, 2019 4:33 PM

Mar 2009
Anime was a fucking mistake.
Apr 6, 2019 5:57 PM

May 2010
Short anime everywhere.
Hey my type of megane girl, I can continue watching this :3
Apr 6, 2019 6:04 PM
Oct 2018
This anime only 7 minutes long?
Apr 6, 2019 6:13 PM

Jan 2012
7 minutes :(
20 mins and this will be perfect
Apr 6, 2019 6:20 PM

Jun 2014
Ashhk said:
It's fun and enjoyable but there is absolutely no sense, a girl of 470 years in the past spawn in his house but he is not surprised at all like this situation happen every day, wtf lmao.
And it's a pity this show is, like many others from the season, too short.

Ive been watching seasonal since Winter 2013. Never before have I started a season with FOUR shorts. Think three was my record.

Weird season.
Apr 6, 2019 6:44 PM
Oct 2018
deviruchi787 said:
7 minutes :(
20 mins and this will be perfect
Anime nowadays became shorter and shorter. In this season only, we have 1 anime with 7 mins and 2 animes with 12 mins duration. I'm worried about anime industry future.
Apr 6, 2019 7:09 PM

Jan 2011
I'm curious to see just how far they take the romance aspect of this, but they're doing a good job on the comedy. It's already clear that Kichou, as a Sengoku era political bride, is going to have certain expectations that Nobunaga will probably not live up to.

The information on the source manga is pretty scant here. I might have to try to track it down just to see if they've simplified a more complex story line.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Apr 6, 2019 8:07 PM

Oct 2012
nightcrawlercyp said:
Crashmatt said:

This is the sort of response I'd expect to see on an Incel message board and I really don't see why you even brought it up. The UK has a lot of Muslims and some of them (not most) practice Sharia law in their community but that law does not override existing UK law.

More importantly, 'girl if she claims you raped her' suggests to me that you think many or most rapes are fabricated. They've been historically underreported and a lot of that has to do with this type of thinking - where first the female is assumed to be in the wrong. It's sad, really.
Apr 6, 2019 8:19 PM

Mar 2019
Yeahhhh I don't think I'll be continuing this
Apr 6, 2019 9:26 PM

Jan 2019
I'll never look at a tea cup the same way again
Apr 6, 2019 9:35 PM

Aug 2012
modboy said:
nightcrawlercyp said:

This is the sort of response I'd expect to see on an Incel message board and I really don't see why you even brought it up. The UK has a lot of Muslims and some of them (not most) practice Sharia law in their community but that law does not override existing UK law.

More importantly, 'girl if she claims you raped her' suggests to me that you think many or most rapes are fabricated. They've been historically underreported and a lot of that has to do with this type of thinking - where first the female is assumed to be in the wrong. It's sad, really.
Yeah it was a mean thing to say. But it does override the existing UK law many times. Like when you get to prison for telling the truth about islam. Or when media tries to cover islamic crimes by calling muslims asians.
First off the west is dealing with an epidemic of false rape reports. Second if they are not reported how do you know they ecist? All this is based on a feminist study where the researcher forged the results. Third yeah I believe innocent before proving guilty and that virtually all women that do not make a report to the police but complsin on social media are lying. Also if you wait for years to report you are lying.
As a conclusion is sad to you a man cannot get to jail just because a woman says so even if there is no evidence?
Apr 6, 2019 9:46 PM
Oct 2017
*FBI OPEN THE DOOR*
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Anyone knows about the manga ending??

Apratim - Apr 15, 2023

4 by F124N »»
Nov 7, 2023 7:25 AM

» Is there any difference between Blu-ray and AT-X version

LoliSenpai0x - Nov 12, 2020

1 by MergedZamasu »»
Jun 6, 2023 11:14 AM

» What Manga readers expect from it?

itzDixie - Feb 16, 2019

7 by Apratim »»
Apr 15, 2023 12:05 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2019

76 by Apratim »»
Apr 15, 2023 12:03 AM

Poll: » Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2019

25 by Jorovie »»
Dec 30, 2022 1:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.