Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 1, 2016 9:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Solid battle with lots amounts of action. I got what was expected from this episode in terms of the climatic fight both in terms of the conflict and interpersonal struggles.

Rikou really improved himself imo and I applaud him for that. A bit of mixed thoughts for the entire series though, I definitely liked the first season a lot better.
Stark700Apr 1, 2016 12:25 PM
Apr 1, 2016 11:14 AM
Feb 2015
It did a good job for a last episode. Though the lack of Yorinobu and Michinaga made it felt incomplete.
Apr 1, 2016 11:30 AM
Mar 2008
Since the beginning i said that Guren no Tsuki cant even reach the extreme level of Honoo no Kokuin because of the way it started and sadly it almost stayed that way until the end. Honoo no Kokuin is miles beyond Guren no Tsuki.
The first 10 (?) episodes were almost useless and it didnt even felt like Garo, just an Anime with some guy with the Garo Armor.
The setting was actually a good idea but they didnt make it interesting, they wasted too much time with nonsense, e.g. Kintoki was almost useless, the fights were just ok and the actual story was also just ok.
I dont know what they were thinking here but Guren no Tsuki is probably the worst Garo series i ever watched (including the Tokusatsu ones). Doesnt mean its overall bad, its a 5/10 for me, but this wasnt nearly what Honoo no Kokuin or other Garo series were.
MahadoKusanagiApr 2, 2016 3:00 AM
Apr 1, 2016 11:51 AM

Sep 2015
What is the relationship between Raikou and Seimei in the end anyway?
Apr 1, 2016 11:51 AM
Jul 2018
We got a lot amount of actions in this episode.

This series was alright!
Apr 1, 2016 12:03 PM

Jan 2015

Last episode. Douman going more and more insane, and Raikou has become the same "entity" before he meet Seimei.
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Apr 1, 2016 12:25 PM

Jun 2014
I was so excited for this season but it ended up being quite disappointing. It was uninteresting most of the time, and I can't think of any memorable moments from this season. I'll admit it got a little bit better toward the end, so I'll be nice and give a 4/10 rather than a 3/10. At least we have the Honoo no Kokuin movie to look forward to.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Apr 1, 2016 12:29 PM
Jul 2014
Ok I'm confused. Did they have to cut two episodes from the series? Because up until the end it was set for 26 episodes. This episode's ending made the series feel incomplete. Douman dies and then credits. We don't go back to the whole Michinaga plot line from last episode which clearly wasn't finished plus things with other characters as well. So if this is really the end then this is even more disappointing than I thought it would be. Season 1 was of course much better in my opinion, but I thought they'd at least give this season a decent ending but they couldn't even do that. If anyone knows whether or not they had to cut episodes out let me know.

At least we have the Garo movie that's coming up. Looking forward to seeing Leon and Alfonso again.
GrimmgetaApr 1, 2016 12:33 PM
Apr 1, 2016 12:38 PM

Aug 2014
So we wont even mention what happens with the Ligth Palace?

Oh, pitiful shadow cloaked in darkness.
Thy actions cause men pain and suffering.
Thy hollow soul drowns in thy sins.
How would you like to see what death is like?
-Enma Ai
Apr 1, 2016 12:44 PM
Jun 2014
Wait, that's seriously the last episode?

Then it's just incomplete. The story isn't done.
Apr 1, 2016 12:58 PM
Nov 2010
I am satisfied with Garo: Guren no Tsuki. It had fine plot, interesting characters and well-produced action.
Apr 1, 2016 1:04 PM

Nov 2012
wtf..... this last episodes were good, but that was really a weird ending since there was no epilogue or anything like it... looks like they just wanted to get over with this series asap...
I was expecting at least a few seconds of Raiko and Seimei...
Apr 1, 2016 2:57 PM
May 2013
No epilogue ? No RaikouxSeimei after some time ? Such a failure ... This episode actually made this worse .

I like this because it's Garo, has bad ass golden knight armor,great ending songs and RaikouxSeimei.
It could've been a lot better , it had the setting , Douman and Michinaga (I like how they explained how he is probably dead because Yasusuke stole the book and the Light Palace became defenseless ) , Yorinobu the stepbrother ( dead too otherwise they could've bothered to show him 5 seconds and give him 2 lines )
Apr 1, 2016 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
Well after doing a sprint watching of the first season in one night and finally switching back to this I can understand why some are disappointed.

I like the series.... well half of it when it's not faffing about with some plot that isn't related to the main one!

but I do feel that leaving quite a few loose ends will make people angry.

Maybe a OVA or DVD extras will tie up the plot? Or maybe they have a movie?
Apr 1, 2016 3:04 PM
May 2013
Never_ending said:
Maybe a OVA or DVD extras will tie up the plot? Or maybe they have a movie?
Hopefully an special will appear and make this slightly better , I say this because 1st season has 1 .
Apr 1, 2016 3:14 PM
ざわ・・ ざわ・・

Oct 2012
what is this decline of derpy animation!? They actually had nice animation for the last episode.
Apr 1, 2016 4:03 PM

Apr 2013
That felt so incomplete...no closing moment for Raiko and Seimi when they were separated for so long and what about Raikou's brother or the light palace. This was very disappointing overall.

3/10
Apr 1, 2016 6:27 PM

Mar 2013
Doesn't raise a candle to Honoo no Kokuin, the ending to this was rushed and there was absolutely no feeling of closure. Animation and OST was extremely good, but the characters were pretty much meh the entire time (Only Seimei was good) and some characters got far to little development (Kintoki was in basically every episode and he got zero development, I mean COME ON!), the writing felt lackluster and far to repetitive without that moment when the anime went from meh to shit is going down like episode 17-18 of Honoo no Kokuin, and it was so boring

4/10
Apr 1, 2016 8:42 PM

Sep 2011
was the final episode of garo crimson moon made a completely different staff or something, the fights were actually pretty fucking awesome and the art was really good and actually animated for once. the show overall was still a mess and a major plothole just outright got dropped with the light palace guy and yorinobu but hey i had fun with the last episode at the very least which is more than i can say for the rest of the series

I truly think the plot of this series was fine, the execution and horrendous directing is the reason this was such a shitty and forgettable series, i truly believe if the staff of honoo no kokuin were doing this that the show would of at least been a 7/10 or something.

a generous 4/10

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 2, 2016 12:52 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Great finale (The first series' finale was way more epic though) imo but that ending was underwhelming as fuck.....

We didn't even get a proper conclusion yet alone any hints at romance blooming with Raikou and Seimei

I'll give this a generous 6/10 since it wasnt THAT bad
Apr 2, 2016 12:58 AM

Jun 2013
yhfxirai said:
what is this decline of derpy animation!? They actually had nice animation for the last episode.

Its not just the anime version, the original live action series too also have decline from Garo - Yami no Terasu[season 3] airing on 2013.

Every series garo after season 3 become so boring & generic

I suspect this happens because Tohokushinsha Production still can't handle garo series which become years release instead 2 years production release.
Apr 2, 2016 1:02 AM

Jan 2011
That really doesn't feel like an ending with the Michinaga stuff just dropped.
Apr 2, 2016 1:46 AM

Mar 2009
Grimmgeta said:
Ok I'm confused. Did they have to cut two episodes from the series? Because up until the end it was set for 26 episodes. This episode's ending made the series feel incomplete. Douman dies and then credits. We don't go back to the whole Michinaga plot line from last episode which clearly wasn't finished plus things with other characters as well. So if this is really the end then this is even more disappointing than I thought it would be. Season 1 was of course much better in my opinion, but I thought they'd at least give this season a decent ending but they couldn't even do that. If anyone knows whether or not they had to cut episodes out let me know.

At least we have the Garo movie that's coming up. Looking forward to seeing Leon and Alfonso again.

I don't know for sure, but there had to have been some production issues. We got that one recap episode, and I remember there being a break or two. Just looking at this episode and the way it ended, it was definitely incomplete. Basically, this was episode 24 of what should have been a 26-episode series. I mean, it was such an abrupt ending. Douman died, and that was it. Nothing after the credits. I had to instantly check MAL to see if there was another episode...but nope. There was clearly supposed to be some type of epilogue!

After all this time, we got no payoff to Seimei and Raikou's relationship. What a waste. Not even Romi Park could save this one. I love you Studio MAPPA, but you fucked up with this one.

The first GARO series was so much better, and I look forward to the movie sequel as well.
Apr 2, 2016 2:46 AM

Jun 2014
The finale felt so incomplete! We were left with more questions unanswered and no real closure.

Definitely prefer the first season over this one!

Overall I gave this a generous 7/10!
So glad that I'm not a huge manga reader, because the manga readers WHINE WAY TOO MUCH and have to RUIN every adapted anime for the ANIME ONLY WATCHERS!
Apr 2, 2016 4:12 AM
Feb 2015
I'll try to go with an overall review for this series.

Plot-wise this series isn't bad, in fact the main plot is actually decent, the pacing however is a different story. The pace for the 1st half was just a bunch of daily life, horror appear, slay horror. A repeat of this 3 things. Hence it easily becomes boring to the viewer since we're being shown the same thing over and over but with different cast only. In fact they only started to implant some plot movement in ep 13. Who wants to wait 13 episodes for that and yes i know Seimei was cursed much earlier but that's the thing, they pace it so badly that we don't even know if it's something relevant to the main story or not. For starters, Makai Knights have a place where they can purify their armor something the live action series already established so why do they even have to use Seimei's body to purify it? That's why a story without Amemiya's involvement made it feel so different.

Animation it's better than the first one especially the last episode but with such a bad paced plot, it hardly serves any good.

Character-wise, hardly there's any that's really that interesting. Yasusuke was not bad but underused. Kaguya just felt out of place, they really don't know what to do with her. They make her look like Raikou's love interest at first, someone who needs to be "save" and finally a Madou Tool. Wow she transcended into 3 deviating roles in 1 series.
Apr 2, 2016 8:42 AM

Mar 2008
Well. Seimei is a great character, the Samurai Garo version looks VERY cool, but other than that the series was pretty lame.

They didn't explain wth kintoki is, since he's eternally young, the ending was too abrupt with no epilogue (come on, you had OP and ED credits in the last ep! Do an epilogue) and the plot was weak. Yasusuke, Michinaga and even the fortune teller lady weren't well explored as well. Not to mention Kaguya.

It's Makai no Hana all over again.
Apr 2, 2016 11:48 AM

Apr 2014
Wait, Episode 24?
Then why MAL only listed only 23?
Haters always gonna hate.
Apr 2, 2016 3:12 PM

Sep 2011
so did they just now disclude the recap episode so its listed as 23 episodes rather than 24.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 2, 2016 7:37 PM
Apr 2016
I’m a big fan of the franchise so I want to share my main criticism/comparison to HnK

It was disappointing as Makai no Hana, largely due to its lack of main plot like others have said. Many supporting characters felt insignificant/pointless

Zanga (the armour) is a great addition to the franchise. However, I feel Yasusuke was not. As the secondary makai knight, I felt his debut was late and very forced (compared to HnK & live-action seasons). He and Alfonso had similar back story prior to becoming a knight (being largely unaware of Horrors and Makai order). However, Alfonso’s arc was much more fleshed out and justified, where as Yasasuke becoming a knight made no logical sense to me. It’s like he won a lottery and became Zanga. I didn’t like his attitude either, he’s new to the Makai order yet he’s disrespectful and arrogant, complete opposite of Alfonso.

Masei Nakayama as Raikou – Some may disagree but I felt his performance was horrible. He was virtually monotone and gave Raikou no emotion. For example, when an ally gets injured and Raikou yells their name, or when he gave chase to an enemy and yelled “wait!”, or when someone says something which surprises Raikou and he responds “what?”, there’s no difference in emotion.

Recycling of Voice actors - I don’t mind if an anime sequel recycles 1 VA for a new role, but recycling like half dozen of them bothered me. Ema and Seimei sounds too similar, only difference being the way they speak. Even worse Garm and Inari sounds/speaks exactly the same despite being different entities (assumingly)
Apr 2, 2016 8:25 PM

Jan 2013
I don't know why this anime got so many negative reviews, personally i loved it.
Great ending, watching Raikou and Yasusuke fighting side by side!
At least their team is back, and maybe Yasuuke will be a new member? Who knows ;)
What was that in the end? An announcement for a 2nd season? Would love to watch it.
8/10, will miss Garo.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 2, 2016 8:27 PM

Jan 2013
Rayzer said:
Wait, Episode 24?

Yeah wtf was that? When i was trying to submit episode 24 as watched it opened the eps 23 discussion, i hope MAL corrects it...
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 2, 2016 10:28 PM
Dec 2014
AivanK said:
Rayzer said:
Wait, Episode 24?

Yeah wtf was that? When i was trying to submit episode 24 as watched it opened the eps 23 discussion, i hope MAL corrects it...

Well it was originally going to have 26 episodes not including the recap the other Garo also had same recap and mal didn't count it so it was 24 episodes instead of 25 but here I think due to some issues they cut the ending short 3 episodes idk maybe bad ratings and or they have to give up the time slot to a newer anime whatever the case we missed out on the importance of michinaga and the ending was rushed I still enjoyed it just bummed
Apr 2, 2016 10:51 PM

Jan 2013
ozzynothing said:
[
Well it was originally going to have 26 episodes not including the recap the other Garo also had same recap and mal didn't count it so it was 24 episodes instead of 25 but here I think due to some issues they cut the ending short 3 episodes idk maybe bad ratings and or they have to give up the time slot to a newer anime whatever the case we missed out on the importance of michinaga and the ending was rushed I still enjoyed it just bummed

It didn't seem rushed to me, the ending i mean, but maybe you're right but that is stupid :(
I also enjoyed the whole anime.
Still thank you for explaining.

Apr 3, 2016 8:29 AM

Feb 2015
The Finale was good.
As many of you i think S1 was way better than this.
Also, wtf with the eps in MAL.
First 26, then 25, then 24, and now 23. xD
A true man never dies.
Apr 3, 2016 10:38 AM

Jun 2013
Quite average. Honestly the concept and setting was good and I preferred it more than the alternate version but the weak and mediocre plot ruined it for me. And as if that wasn't enough the bland characters fulfilled what was left of it. I also thought that main character's personalities were some what similar to the other Garo.

The show had a great potential and characters who started interesting enough but the lack of character development and the rushed story made it difficult to watch. Even Seimei and Raikou's much awaited reunion felt so formal and dull. But I never found anything romantic or emotional about them since the beginning.

5/10
I-JitsuApr 3, 2016 11:00 AM
Apr 3, 2016 1:07 PM
Oct 2013
according to garo all you need is wings to beat the last boss lol. it was okay
Apr 3, 2016 1:38 PM
Nov 2012
At first I thought this series wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. It didn't hold a candle to the first Garo, but it was tolerable. But man, that was a terrible ending. I have no words of praise.
Apr 4, 2016 9:53 AM
Feb 2015
ozzynothing said:

The time slot is being passed to the new Garo series Makai Retsuden starting this week.
Apr 4, 2016 3:43 PM

Oct 2013
I was pretty lenient with one for quite a while, hoping for some slow, subtle build-up that'll all come together mid-way through the series and then keep on going. Something happened alright but then it just went back to slice-of-life in Feudal Japan again until towards the end.

It wasn't bad and even some of the fillerish eps would've been k if there only hadn't been so goddamn many of them.

Not much progress in terms of romantic developments between Seimei & Raikou either, which would've really helped since we got to know them a lot.

Then there's also the fact that Yasusuke might've been a more interesting MC than Raikou, although the dynamic between Seimei & Raikou was there.

6/10 for me, my expectations after the 1st Garo were too high...I loved that one.
Apr 4, 2016 7:24 PM
Dec 2014
ixarising said:
ozzynothing said:

The time slot is being passed to the new Garo series Makai Retsuden starting this week.

No way that's the 7th live action they've had for Garo no wonder this anime fell on deaf ears they ran out of ideas not just that they might've saved the better story for the 10th year anniversary but then again we are getting Devine flame
Apr 5, 2016 5:11 AM
Feb 2015
ozzynothing said:
ixarising said:

No way that's the 7th live action they've had for Garo no wonder this anime fell on deaf ears they ran out of ideas not just that they might've saved the better story for the 10th year anniversary but then again we are getting Devine flame

And they still have a Zero spinoff series that will most probably air after Makai Retsuden.
Apr 8, 2016 7:36 AM

May 2009
That was fucking garbage. Complete dissapointment.
Only left is wait a year for movie (by previous season staff), I hope it will be good.
May 23, 2016 12:52 PM

May 2014
Wow, the last ep. were amazing. It really had great animation and a lot happened. The action were really great and entertaining. I really liked the last Armor mode Raikou got. Something new we didn't see in season 1. A new form with wings that have a lot of benefit. So that's how the complete Garo look like.

However, the ep. had it's negative sides too. Rudra weren't that terrific, imo, as they said during all these ep. From what I head it should be more creepy and horrifying. I don't think it were that evil as they said and they should have made it more evil and manipulating. Maybe if the monster could read people's mind and bring back people that were dear to them so they could be manipulated. That way, it would be more powerful than they made it.

Even so, I agree that it were horrifying and it destroyed the whole capital as they said themselves. But I believe if it had manipulation power, it would looked better.

Another downside about the ep. and maybe the whole series is that we didn't get enough screen-time of Douman's past. It's true that we saw some glimpse of his past and it made sense why he chose darkness over light. But maybe a half ep. with his backstory wouldn't be so bad instead of spreading it with little glimpse through many ep. I think that's a bad way to put it. So, as I said, if they had shown more of his past it would be more understandable why he believed so much in the darkness.

But all in all, the ep. were pretty good and the action were flawless. But it makes sense since in most series the last ep. is always the best. But the series overall weren't that good. I were actually more impressed and liked season 1 more. It had a more interesting plot and it were interesting during the whole series. This season weren't like that. The plot in this season weren't that interesting as in season one and it had a very slow plot progressing. I mean 12 ep. were enough instead of 23 ep. In other words, there were way to many fillers that had nothing to do with the plot. As other has mentioned already, the last ep. had also some plotholes. The relationship between Seimei and Raikou, suddenly death of Douman and what happened to Michinaga? :/

In addition, the animation were also better in the first season (except for this ep. ofc.). The OST and OP. were ok, and even the sound were better in season 1. All in all I enjoyed this series, but not to a high degree. So therefore I will give the series 6/10. I don't think it deserve anymore than that.

Oh shit, maybe I wrote too much. xD Hahah, just ignore this loser comment. :P
mangalicker94May 23, 2016 1:23 PM
May 23, 2016 12:54 PM

May 2014
valvravetruth said:
What is the relationship between Raikou and Seimei in the end anyway?

They will probably become a couple, but I can't say that for certain. All we know that they both had feelings for each other, so I hope it happens. :)
May 23, 2016 1:13 PM

May 2014
Rayzer said:
Wait, Episode 24?

There were a ep. with talking or recap as they call it. If we count that as a ep. then there will be 24 ep. But in the series information that recap ep. haven't been included, that's why they have written 23 ep.

Yeah, I had totally forgotten that this series were supposed to have 26 ep. Since I watched it after it ended, I forgot about it. But yeah. what's up with that. And as many others have mentioned the last ep. were pretty confusing with many plotholes, even it had a good animation. :)
Jun 15, 2016 10:44 PM

Dec 2012
Great ending with a nice amount of action.
This season was OK, I got bored so many times. The first one was way more interesting and I loved all the characters.
Great opening :)
May 1, 2017 7:45 AM
Sep 2015
Garo Season 2 just wasn't that good. It wasn't all bad. A lot of incomplete characters. It sucked there were only 2 Makai Knights. Like the focus on this series were more on the human side. Which when watching Garo...Who cares about the human side of things. I mean once a human is a horror that's it.

Kintoki would have been better if he was a lot more powerful than the series made him out to be. I thought since most of the aristocratic militia made Kintoki out to be a strong fighter. It seemed that he was only strong when dealing with humans.

Seimei's character is still incomplete since the story ended after Doumans demise. Her taking up the Abe family power was cool. Though like I said. The ending was like, "boom" family power. It's me. I gotchu Douman. Peace. End of series. Like super anti-climactic.

Raikou and Yasusuke should have met more Makai Knights and OTHER Makai Alchemists as well. It felt so empty on the Makai side. A cameo of any character from the first series would have been dope.
Oct 11, 2017 10:57 PM
Jun 2014
Dear, And when to episode 25 ????
I am with him subtitled and there is no reference of him in MAL.

http://mamorishimono.tumblr.com/post/147411931997/garo-guren-no-tsuki-25
Jul 6, 2019 2:57 PM

Aug 2012
This ended up being not as bad as I expected. The ratings from friends and in general on MAL made me believe this would be far more of a trash fire than it actually was. In fact in my opinion the show was solid. Not amazing but also not awful or even just average. Somewhere between fine and good.

The main issue with this season is the setting, I mean my god could this series had made feudal japan look more lifeless and plain!? The capital was a barren wasteland and the locations in this show pretty much cycled through about 7 places i.e Their home, Light Palace, Watchdog Center, The Gate, Bridge/Riverbank, Main Street and insert template mansion home of other arisocrats. And at best we got a handful of different angles taking place in any of them and that was our lot. Like seriously where were the people!? This is the capital and there is barely anyone around at all.

Perhaps I'm being too kind then when I say I still thought the show was good. Honestly though, while not without some faults, the main trio were interesting enough and the story by it's end was decent (though cut a tad short in the finale). I like the Garo franchise quite abit and I got 'enough' out of this to enjoy it.

Though I do understand why many perhaps have not.

There is a Film for this season that came out last year (2018) and I hope it'll see fansubs or official release at somepoint. It looks like it might be a retelling rather than any sort of continuation. Still i'd be interested in seeing the major plot points of this series consolidated into a movie. There is potential in that I believe.
Jul 12, 2019 3:02 AM

Jul 2015
So this is the end

The premise of the show seemed good, especially since it felt similiar to the first Garo, but the way they executed it was terrible.
Too much filler content, this could have easily been made into a 12-episode season

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Garo: Guren no Tsuki Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2015

39 by LaranJOOJ »»
Jul 6, 4:50 PM

Poll: » Garo: Guren no Tsuki Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2015

17 by Baoyeuconpo9999 »»
Jan 24, 2023 12:07 AM

» Can someone pm me if the show ever gets good?

dissipated - Nov 29, 2015

2 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 3, 2022 10:32 PM

Poll: » Garo: Guren no Tsuki Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2015

27 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 3, 2022 10:22 PM

Poll: » Garo: Guren no Tsuki Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2015

27 by dragynfaerie »»
Jul 3, 2022 10:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.