Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 4, 2016 12:26 AM
Aug 2015
Awesome~ yess..
RIP harekaze
Jul 4, 2016 9:20 AM

Dec 2012
Bam boom BANG! What an explosive finale, that was hella intense. Especially when they launched that smoke screen and dove right in at the Musashi. And of course seeing Mei do that thing from the OP was a winner:

When I first picked up Haifuri my instant reaction to the first episode was "big mistake." While it was certainly a mixture of awkward and lacking, it did grow on me in these last few episodes. It was far removed from the uneventful CGDCT that I had admittedly presumed it would be about. The cast is very quirky and eccentric but led to some nice moments of camaraderie as the girls of Harekaze worked together, first to dodge pursuers and then to rescue classmates. To beat a dead horse, the first episode put me off because it reminded me of KanColle's start, but it quickly shaped up to be reminiscent of Girls und Panzer on the sea.

While the battles could be fun to watch, I wasn't really sold on the plot. It didn't require much to earn favor with me, but having the whole conflict revolve around a bunch of virus infecting hamsters that just happened to make everyone battle crazy warlords was very lacking. I guess it'd make sense if there was a season 2 with a bigger conspiracy behind what caused it, but with what's happened now I'm not sold.

The end with the Harekaze sinking did get me though. For a show I wasn't too invested into, I was surprised to find myself saluting before I even knew it. It was like the Harekaze was way beyond its limits and waiting for that moment when it could safely deliver the crew from its tired journey. It truly earned a spot in that family of the sea of theirs.

6/10
Jul 4, 2016 9:52 AM
Jul 2008
I don't understand why people compare this to Girl U Panzer. It's like comparing one robot show to another robot show or romance show to another romance show.

In term of thrill, I think this has more thrill. They're in the sea. They could easily die.
In term of nonsense, they're both nonsense. School girls riding tank? Riding war ships? Teachers letting them doing dangerous things? Rats that can jam electronic devices?

It's just anime, enjoy it. Especially Coco's monologue which is quite funny. With Mi-chan topping it's more perfect!

mellekilla19 said:
https://gyazo.com/3dcb309582d79be5b0a51e8a234e783e Saw this at the very end, since I don't understand Japanese completely yet, someone mind translating for me?

Got it Translated, if anyone was curious as to what it said like me it said "Thanks for everything up to now."

It's something like 'Thanks for watching!'
Jul 5, 2016 9:14 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
First off, too many characters; I get that it's a crew, but phew. Second, the anime grabbed me in with the relation between Mike and Moka, but we hardly get to see them interact-- and they had been apart for long in the first place. They could have taken this anime in another, more engaging direction, but instead they chose to throw in like... what... a festival? That could have been the point where they threw Moka into the story so she could actually do something or maybe have her help Mike tackle maybe a bigger problem. But nah.
It's okay though, I guess.
Not gonna lie, I actually was expecting a slice of life type of cutesy "yaaay we're at sea and are going to learn stuff about being Blue Mermaids and international/maritime relations or something"-- like I thought this was going to be a lot more political. It turned into this, and that's fine! I do wish things were just a little more different though.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jul 6, 2016 12:55 AM

Oct 2008
It was a fun naval ride!
Musashi is really one tough ship!
5 more reinforcement ships Hiei, Maikaze, Hamakaze, Admiral Spee , & The Tenjin! wow awesome!
Harekaze used a rocket for the purpose of smoke screen to get closer and ram the right side of Musashi was a great plan of action by Misaki.
What a great hugging reunion by Misaki & Moka-chan!
Harekaze cound not take it anymore and sunk on the port, good this Harekaze waited until all of the girls left the ship!
All of them should salute to Harekaze...not just the higher-up & captains...
5/5.
8/10.

Jul 9, 2016 12:55 AM
Mar 2012
Swiggy said:
First off, too many characters; I get that it's a crew, but phew. Second, the anime grabbed me in with the relation between Mike and Moka, but we hardly get to see them interact-- and they had been apart for long in the first place.

Agreed, even tho realism needs that crew size, 1cour doesn't work great for a large cast (like Mayoiga). They could've retrofitted newer tech to reduce the crew size need.
Moka shift to side character (really damsel in distress) was surprising but I don't mind since other chars were interesting. Bridge crew are all labeled mc's, some with development, but hardly know or care the runaway pilot, or the laconic Oui girl (tho her infection shootout superhuman random leap from sea was lolz).
Dr. Minami, nagigata Marikouji, Maron festival girl are far more relevant & fun plotwise, and deserve more screentime. And Coco x Miichan made a great ship, each had a lot of fun moments.

SOL parts were part fun, part cringy boring. Alternating action/sol isn't a mistake in itself, but pacing/feel gets challenging. Sometimes they play with cats, leave their post, ignore their job, seemed weird at first, but kinda makes sense since they're just highschoolers, and basically the "fail class" with the exam talk like AssClass. But Misaki went too far with constantly abandoning post.
Delaying Moka rescue was a good plot choice, as a last boss event by building expectation, and the payoff war was indeed epic. BUT the execution wasn't as good. Obviously if they beat Musashi early on, battles afterwards would be easy & no fun. They had 2 encounters with Musashi & that was good story flow to encourage them to rethink their weaknesses & strategies, & build more expectation. But in exchange they loss the urgency, putting SOL shopping, cooking, mine sweeping, beach, festival. They're still relevant for HS/Blumer work, and German cooking was fun too. But Misaki could've spoken up, talk to Munetani mother about that urgent SOS call from Moka & at least try to save them earlier. Instead they follow orders to return school.
Overall impressed by the battles, despite self aware Misaki luck meter, they were tactical & crazy intense. A few great character animations & fun crew. Rip Harekaze, feels were shipped.
Jul 10, 2016 1:09 AM

Jun 2009
meh, the thing that I can enjoy from this anime is battle scene only.
Other than that, below average...
5/10.
IZUMI64Jul 10, 2016 1:13 AM
Jul 10, 2016 5:01 PM

Oct 2013
Seriously don't know why I finished this series, I guess I liked the kawaii girls and the animation was pretty good. Everything else was just bad. I wish it had a better plot than the stupid mind controlling hamsters and they would have drawn out the mystery and suspense way better.
Jul 11, 2016 10:38 AM

Aug 2013
Good thing that evil rats didnt eat my lolis
Jul 11, 2016 3:19 PM

Dec 2011
Really good serie. I liked from begining to end.
The end with Harekaze is sinking was funny and sal in same time :)

I'd like more information about the virus and rats.

NOW ! Give us girls piloting jet fighters please !
Jul 13, 2016 9:54 AM

Aug 2012
The final batlle was kinda epic, much than I expected!
Even hoping for a second season!
Jul 13, 2016 6:40 PM

May 2012
Pretty intense final episode I must say, these two last episodes sure were fitting but the pacing sure got cranked up with it as well, I'd have preferred that the 10th episode wouldn't have been that generic and would've actually contributed to these last final arc.

But in general they did still finish it off quite well for this series in general.

The overall series was pretty decent and better than first expected as it had a pretty solid concept and also some very cute and especially unique characters in the mix!

So all in all a good anime I must say!
Jul 14, 2016 8:49 PM

Aug 2014
In the beginning, I think the series has a charm that is quite unique, but as time goes by, the story seemed dull and somewhat forced. Even at the end of the last episode there is no definite clarity about what is happening. Really significant loss of quality.
Jul 28, 2016 11:52 PM

Nov 2011
This seems like one of those series that will in the long run be underspoken-- and unsurprisingly-- yet one that still was decent overall and worth watching. This show never really did anything noteworthy: The plotline was somewhat overly simplified by the rats; none of the characters were heavily fleshed out even though all of the main ones have clear and consistent personalities; and there were a few too many detours off the main path. However, although this simplicity is what prevented the show from being noteworthy, its simplicity is in many ways the source of its charm. The writers did a good job overall in making the way the characters respond to different situations seem plausible, and the character interactions themselves were surprisingly decent in that they felt less superficial than I expected. When you add on navel battles that aren't entirely accurate but are-- again-- small enough of a stretch to fit with the show's simplified take on its plotline, and are still fun to watch, in the end it worked out to be an enjoyable watch for me.

If more CGDCT shows had at least this level of seriousness and "depth" (which globally speaking is still fairly shallow), I would probably watch more of the genre.

In any case, I don't regret watching this series. It was simple and fun, which is enough for me even though I could ask for more.
Jul 31, 2016 4:13 PM

Feb 2013
Nice body ship slam.

This was the kind of battle the rest of this series needed.

It would have been better had they stuck to the "trator" thing instead of mind-control-rats.

4/10. Started decent, ended decent, but the middle was pretty bad.
Aug 2, 2016 7:37 AM

Apr 2015
What's with this thunderstorm sound though, when the ship was sinking? I understand that they are kinda effects of explosions in the ship, but these are obviously thunderstorm sounds. You can't fail in a thing like that in such good produced anime.
Aug 10, 2016 3:06 PM

Dec 2010
Well that was one great ride. The virus rodents was an odd plot to make such a series with and the giant cast did have its issues with face time being consumed by the bridge & chief officers of their individual divisions. From the plot & characters alone will only make it a 6/10 series for me.

However I bumped it to a 7/10 due to the visual representation (and wow what a representation) of naval warfare that completely destroys both Arpeggio of the Blue Steel & Kantai Collection. The naval nut who constantly plays World of Warships & Battlestations is finally satisfied that an anime can FINALLY give a good show of what proper research of warfare even with school girls as a crew can do.

Lastly, the sinking of Harekaze is almost poetic isn't it? Given the number of battles it came from & the amount of punishment taken without a proper drydock repair, I expected the finale to cost the ship. (You try taking a Kagero-class DD and go brawling against a Yamato-class BB in WoWs!) But being an anime with little bloodshed (despite the carnage), it wouldn't be right to go before letting her crew reach safely before flooding to death. This is why you use Premium DamCon in WoWs folks

Aynekko said:
What's with this thunderstorm sound though, when the ship was sinking? I understand that they are kinda effects of explosions in the ship, but these are obviously thunderstorm sounds. You can't fail in a thing like that in such good produced anime.

That's the sound of the groaning of metal, probably the fatigue of watertight compartments/doors giving away due to the damage acquired & flooding pressure overcoming the temporary repairs of the crew. Watch any movie a ship goes (e.g. Titanic) and notice a similar effect.

EDIT: On a side note, I wished Moeka got a bigger role in the series. The interaction between Akeno and her would have been a great plotline to expand on. Plus, she's so DARN CUTE.
Trades46Aug 10, 2016 3:11 PM
Aug 10, 2016 11:26 PM

Apr 2015
Trades46 said:

That's the sound of the groaning of metal, probably the fatigue of watertight compartments/doors giving away due to the damage acquired & flooding pressure overcoming the temporary repairs of the crew. Watch any movie a ship goes (e.g. Titanic) and notice a similar effect.

I understand what is it, but it's obviously the sound of thunderstorm, a weather effect. I know how groaning metal and explosion sounds like. Not to mention I heard this sample so many times in movies and games, where it was used properly.
Aug 29, 2016 12:15 AM

May 2014
Really enjoyed this one, a pleasing combination of action and moe fun. Characters were great, all with their adorable and hilarious quirks.

Would have liked to know what the answer behind all of this was, but oh well I guess. Also was curious what the Principal's legendary ship looked like.

A very good watch, 8.5/10 from me!
Sep 2, 2016 1:36 AM

Nov 2014
this was a real delight. characters were super fun to watch (save for some of the drama), visuals were great, soundtrack was great, and we even got a tight overarching storyline. The secretary Kouko was best girl! perfect combo with the german. I just really really liked the whole crew. unfortunately we were given very little reason to care for Misaki's childhood friend so the ending fit felt a little forced. Misaki's character was also a bit shallow for an MC. It wouldn't bother me if it wasn't for the angsty moments with her, those also felt quite shallow. the plot of the anime was kind of silly and immersion breaking, as the show is otherwise very grounded in reality. still, the ensuing plot development was good and kept me interested.

I don't know if season 2 is possible I wish to see more of these characters.
Sep 4, 2016 9:00 PM

Feb 2014
Surprisingly good series. RIP Harekaze o7
Around and around the cycle goes.
Sep 12, 2016 11:16 PM

Jan 2014
This anime was so entertaining to watch from beginning to end! That finale was fantastic! A bunch of "oddballs" doing the impossible. Lovely.

It seriously made me a little sad when the Harekaze started to sink. I'm quite sentimental with my stuff, and placing myself in the Captain's shoes makes me break down deep inside.

Really enjoyed this anime. 8/10 for me honestly. Such a fun one to watch.
Sep 18, 2016 3:08 AM

Mar 2014
As a naval warfare lover, I loved this series. Especially the second half got better with every episode, and the final one kept me on the edge of the seat the whole time.

Normally, I would rate this show with 7/10, but because I got really entertained in the last episodes and my naval warfare bias, I'll give it a well-deserved 8!
Sep 24, 2016 6:55 AM
May 2013
The Harekaze performed its duty with honour and distinction.

I enjoyed this anime hopefully we'll get to see more sea battles in future.
Oct 5, 2016 5:18 PM
Apr 2012
A single tear for Harekaze
Oct 10, 2016 12:47 PM

Sep 2014
Poor Harekaze sank in the end. ;_;

Not bad. I liked the series all in all. 7/10

sugei said:
The ship sank only after the captain disembark... Misaki's luck was holding the ship till port?

That'd make a lot of sense, actually. xD
Oct 17, 2016 5:02 AM

Aug 2012
Well, that was fun. I learned a lot about battleships maneuver from this series.
Pretty weak in the ending part, no epilogue, and the conflict was pretty light-hearted for my taste, despite the thrilling build-up on the first three episodes.
It has so much potential that wasted on a friggin' sea hamster.

6/10 overall.
Oct 20, 2016 9:09 PM

Feb 2014
Of course Harekaze passed through tough things... but sinking just at the very end to create that emotional feeling was a little..... well, whatever, guess I'm overthinking.

A fun anime to watch: moe girls not doing cute things, I like when they do it. The show didn't get boring like the usual moe girls doing cute things.

7-8/10

I'm still thinking about the rat + virus being the responsible for the plot hahaha... well... it had a plot at least, right? ^_^ and they did explain (episode 08, 5:35 - 8:10) about it, so it was a good thing, no complains. Many shows out there they don't even care to explain things, they are just there.

I've decided: going to give this show a 8/10, an epilogue would have been nice (maybe in the upcoming OVA they'll show for us some after story? SOL)

TechOtakuOct 20, 2016 9:48 PM
Oct 21, 2016 10:40 PM

Apr 2016
zcv45 said:
L-Ryoshi said:
I guess plot armor wasn't strong enough to fill all those leaky holes in the Harekaze.... and why did it not sink in open water? Heck, why wouldn't the ship be salvaged when it's docked next to a harbor? Oh the shit that they come up with for the "impact".

Err well, the ship was probably being sustained by the crew during the voyage. When they disembarked no one was doing damage control and probably sank that way which is kind of stupid why no one immediately boarded to take over. But that's such a minor thing.
Also the anime never said if it was salvaged or not, though it definitely can.

The anime is pretty good IMO, not as good as GuP though. When it first started I thought it would be better but as it went on; it felt like it ran out of juice between the main plot and saving Musashi.
They boarded as newbies and disembarked as veterans.

OK, you just made me curious of Girls und Panzer now. I have watched KanColle and then after that is Haifuri and I both liked it (though I kinda liked Haifuri better since it has a very good story). I will now shift to watching tanks. :v
Oct 21, 2016 10:43 PM

Apr 2016
I have to say that this anime was really really good.
Didn't expect much of it before I watch it but it was indeed a fun watch.
Definitely a hidden gem of Spring 2016 since it was definitely covered by other good animes too like Re:Zero and Boku no Hero Academia.
I would look forward to the OVA and if there's a season 2 then I will absolutely watch it.
8/10 for me. :)
Feb 21, 2017 8:43 PM

Nov 2016
This anime was really enjoyable. After reading the description, I was a bit skeptical but I dove in and I'm glad I did. For me it had a mix of Girls und Panzer and Strike Witches vibe, and I really enjoyed it.

I hope that after the OVA's come out in March, we may see a bit more. However, this was a fulfilling and decent ending if it ends here. (However, I do agree that the guys who unleashed this totally didn't get taken care of. One loose end that could give way for future stuff.)
Mar 10, 2017 1:40 AM

Jul 2015
finally finished it after starting it months ago. but i gotta say overall a decent series and a satisfying finale
Apr 28, 2017 11:42 AM
Apr 2017
I never knew minesweeper in real life is so fun.

Well, i still feel so sorry about the ship Harukaze. Why would the creators do that? Now it's like, all their good memories and past hardships are also gone with the ship. But still, anime's great! I think that ship can still be salvaged. It's on the port! But yeah... Blame the creators.

RIP HARUKAZE JUNE 16, 2016
Jun 1, 2017 1:18 PM

Sep 2013
All the other ships of the school and the german spree arrive to help and they succesfully take over the musashi :)
Moka is safe but the harukaze goes down as they land :'(
9/10 great
Aug 1, 2017 3:44 AM
Jul 2018
sunken boats in anime is sad, rip
Feb 14, 2018 1:27 AM

Jan 2016
The show is definetly a dissapointment midway, But it really redeems itself on the last 2 episode. The premise had so much potential, shame it's about some virus or rats something.
Mar 27, 2018 4:29 AM
Feb 2018
forexjammer said:
The show is definetly a dissapointment midway, But it really redeems itself on the last 2 episode. The premise had so much potential, shame it's about some virus or rats something.

But still having virus plot at least gave Harekaze a little bit of handicap. If its something like coup d'etat, Harekaze wouldn't stand a chance unless the creators pulled miracle plot like Appergio or at least like GuP. It's no fun seeing another pros (at least those that have more exp) being beaten by a bunch of students with the lowest grades.

If they focus on freshly graduated Blue Mermaids (Akeno and her crew as adults), I think coup d'etat or small scale war would be more sensible.
Mar 28, 2018 6:38 PM

Sep 2015
My, what a ride! Crew of the Harekaze, I salute you.

I wondered why they weren't all saluting at the end. I looked it up and it looks like only those with a head cover (i.e. cap) salute, and the rest just stand to attention.

I assume all their stuff went down with the ship? Shiro's shark will probably survive.
bucket3432Mar 28, 2018 6:47 PM
Dec 30, 2018 8:51 PM

Aug 2014
i want a second season..
Jun 23, 2019 7:28 AM

Oct 2007
enjoyed it from the first to the last episode

the ground forces should thank the Harekaze crew, because they would have been fucked if the Musashi got to them

so many ships just fighting a single large ship, it was intense.

Mike-chan is one of my favorites. Not a perfect captain, but she did her role just fine.

second season please

10/10
Dec 20, 2019 9:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
noooooooo the Harekaze :( that finale was great, really heartwarming to see Mike with her friend Moka
Feb 16, 2020 5:43 AM

Sep 2018
The season finale of this anime series is not bad, there is a lot of action and also that touch of romance, let's call it that, which closes the story. The final part seems to me to be well tuned and from another bit of characterization to the various characters. More than good drawings and animations, for a series that perhaps didn't even deserve a similar quality, oh well! There is a bitter taste in the mouth because it is not told after these events what happens to the members of the Harekaze, but OVA thinks about that, so do not despair you who followed the anime series.

Although the story is a bit forced and the characters are a little too prone to easy tear, I recognize that it was a pretty addictive and also funny anime series, I liked the fact that there were so many characters in the cast, so this anime deserves a nice 8/10.
Jan 7, 2021 9:33 PM

Sep 2020
Great finale. The ending is quite heartwarming seeing Harekaze sinking,waving its goodbye to the crew after it sent them home, my kokoro is crying. A good final battle. The best episode of the series.
9/10 for me.
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Jul 7, 2021 9:08 AM
Apr 2019
Very fitting ending, well done
Sep 11, 2021 11:30 PM

Mar 2013
Fantastic! Amazing! Wonderful!
Moe-moe kyun!!! This has been a great ride! Such entertaining action and adventure with so many loli from top to bottom!

I was actually hoping the Harekaze to capture the (Misashi or was it Musashi?! 😅) alone on their own and make Akeno and the crew to be able to defeat a high class ship but it didn't go that way that made me disappointed but even so, getting help from the ships they saved and especially from their instructor that attacked them from the first episode was cool and awesome.

The moment they fired that Rocket that I assumed that was going to hit the ship but didn't was mind-boggling. To think that they would used it for smokescreen which was another cool thing they did and lastly, the climax of making the Ship crash beside Musashi was greatly executed! Well done!

While Harekaze was destroyed or pretty much submerged because they didn't have any facilities to repair it at that time, I feel sorry and glad that the ship did its best to make the girls safe. Now that I think about it, it broke down after there's no more girls repairing it from the inside. Poor Harekaze but it is a good ship to have!

The moment Akeno finally hugged her best friend was cutesy and awe-inspiring! I need more MOE! There's no more moe nowadays... 😍🥰😁
CrazyButNot4USep 11, 2021 11:37 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 9, 2021 6:48 AM

Aug 2018
Was a great anime.. ;P Enjoyed it a lot.. ;P It had lots of stories and happenings which are really the part of naval life - this was maybe the strongest point of the show.. I also liked how our team was, how they were creative, but also at slice of life times silly in their adorable ways.. Overall - great exciting anime it was.. ;P
Dec 20, 2021 8:49 AM

Feb 2020
Poor Harakaze. :(

Overall, a decent show. I liked the cute characters and battle scenes. The plot was maybe a little ridiculous, but oh well.

SerafosDec 29, 2023 11:50 AM
Sep 21, 2022 7:46 PM
Feb 2022
One of the better endings I’ve seen. Good series overall.

They should make a memorial out of the wreckage of the Harakaze like the Americans did with the USS Arizona =)
Jul 14, 2023 6:06 PM

Jul 2013
This is like the opposite of GuP honestly. The tanks in GuP were sports competitions so there never was any mortal danger other than a few accidents. Yet, they pulled out all the stops with the fights, with several moments where the characters would just shut up while the tanks go crazy with their action sequences. It's a mundane setting with highly intense fights.

This show, on the other hand, the setting is very serious: one mistake and they would all find themselves under the ocean. Yet, the show refused to commit to its serious tone and the characters often acted as if they were in GuP. One moment they would talk about the shithole that they found themselves in, and the next second they would crack a joke with a comedic music. The fights were also not very impressive, suffering from a bad anime habit of discussing what's going on without actually showing the event happening. Most fights ended up being "here's torpedo/cannon, here's the ship, here's the splash of water" with very simple strategies, if there even was any strategy to begin with.

I don't know how I should feel. As a SoL comedy, it's pretty fun. As a warship anime, it's underwhelming. Mixing the two and the fights only dragged the good part down.
JustMonakaJul 14, 2023 10:52 PM
Oct 6, 2023 12:48 PM

Jul 2017
I can see this series as mix of Kantai Collection, Girls und Panzer and Strike Witches.

Everyone is at the sea, like in Kantai Collection. Everyone is divided by groups, like in Girls und Panzer. And there's some big threat, like in Strike Witches.
I just wished there was more to talk about the virus, how it all started and how it spread. Would also love to see Mike-chan getting a promotion.

SALUTE HAREKAZE!! o7
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2016

57 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 21, 2022 7:20 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2016

65 by jasutin_hoshi »»
Sep 21, 2022 6:33 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.