Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jun 26, 2021 9:28 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Art Club's internal fight between Naoto and President, and his art is coming off alright, though the inspiration is mainly from Nagatoro's poses. To get demoralized by the Queen of the big breast lewds from typical to demon-level, it gets raunchy for the levels of stylized art.

LOLS the Toro cat strap, I wanna want one, that's the talk of the school. "I'mma Toy With You" I want it so badly, and Gamo-chan easily lead this operation that earned its audience for Naoto. NGL, President with her nude art is very striking...as is characters without eyes (because that's a Hentai trait), even the chocolate banana that Sakura is holding sure is one.

Always turning on each other for jealousy, but still working in private stride. But in an ironic situation, the student council got wind of her artwork. And there begins the fight "for freedom of expression", which Naoto and Yoshi kinda helped in solving her problem, thus Naoto wins by default, and the loser...made to wear a bunny suit and sell Toro cat merchandise lols.

Of course, Nagatoro catching Naoto in the act that's just a tease for fun. But there's love in the equation as well, and she finally gave him a kiss for all that trouble

The backlash of this show was starting out severely, but overtime it went good and wholesome. Kinda enjoyed this one though.
Jun 26, 2021 9:28 AM

Jun 2019
Oh boy... what a ride it has been so far. In the final episode, 'A day in the life of Nagatoro' was Senpai's theme and that was really sweet. To attract students towards Senpai's drawings, Nekotoro made her appearance once again and she managed to do it with the help of her friends. But it was still hard to beat President.

But luckily, the president's drawing was too offensive for the student council, so her drawing was taken down and with that Senpai won the battle and will keep the Art Club. She thanked Senpai as well for defending her art there. And, she praised Senpai's drawings of Nagatoro having a passion and love in it. So cute. Nagatoro being jealous was adorable as well. :3

Overall, an amazing show. It was really adorable from the beginning to the end. Didn't know why people were trying to cancel it. Really enjoyed it.

And, yes Senpai got a kiss in the end. YAYYY!!!
Jun 26, 2021 9:31 AM

Nov 2011
Heh, it looks like Nagatoro's art and antics did attract an audience although President had a more 'mature' appeal.

Senpai saying that deep down he wants to draw Nagatoro almost sounds like a confession. I actually kinda do admire how he had the guts to say that. Bet he couldn't say that in the beginning of this season. Well it was a guilty pleasure popcorn entertainment anime overall imo.

That cheek kiss and President with a bunny outfit though.
Jun 26, 2021 9:32 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow didn't expect this kind of ending but it's perfect xD definitely the most wholesome bullying I've ever seen (and yes that's weird xD) for an anime adaptation like that I suppose it's well made, clearly entertaining for each episode
Jun 26, 2021 9:33 AM

Feb 2020
Victory for Senpai as expected. Seems like the student council can't handle the spice of President's art. Ah, she should've worn that bunny girl suit for longer, what a waste.

Thought this would get worse or better, but from how I experienced this series, it seems not much different from your usual romcom... just without actual romance. Hope their relationship grows more in some sort of sequel if it ever gets one
Jun 26, 2021 9:34 AM

Jan 2021
Last pisode perfect imo ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

Paisen's victory and we could see that his relationship with Nagatoro is starting to work. Apart from the president in a bunny suit.
I'm going to miss this. That last scene OOOHHH

Very good adaptation, I loved it 7/10
Jun 26, 2021 9:35 AM

Jul 2020
What a brilliant ending, the animation for it was so smooth! To all of you who thought it ended with the credits WATCH IT AGAIN YOU NOOB

The torocats were jokes, quite a stupid advertisement and the dance was stupidly funny too, and seeing nagatoro reluctantly doing it just because she wanted senpai to win is pure gold xD. Senpai getting jealous at her teasing others instead of him and showing them this side of her was fairly cute ngl, and then when senpai got flirted with and nagatoro got jealous that was jokes too.

Sunomiya's painting was, interesting? The portrait really painted the picture of both her massive personalities, in how all-ROUNDED they were and the VOLUPTUOUS use of different colours to depict the perspective, top notch work! Jokes aside, I get why the student council would ban that xD, but art is art and I did expect senpai to step up, not nagatoro and yoshi too, colour me surprised.

The bunny girl punishment was pretty normal comparatively to the things I thought they'd have sunomiya do , probably because they bonded over that art removal incident but still the bunny girl senpai - wink wink - really showed off how intelligent sunomiya really is, doubly so. Side note, why does she stand with her arms cross pushing up her personalities? That's the real question we need answering! Also sunomiya really likes oppression doesn't she, another masochist in this anime is what we needed eh?

The misunderstanding was jokes, especially since senpai was the calm one for once and he just instantly told nagatoro to not touch his glasses lol, oh how times have changed for the meek senpai to do such things! Sunomiya pointing out the love in the painting was a nice touch of embarssment for the pair of them, and senpai asking nagatoro to the concert was one step closer to them going out. If the anime had ended there, it would have been like is this it but the end credits scene OH HO HO was brilliant.

Like I said the animation they used was beautiful, giving me a mysterious almost rejuvenating, sophisticated dreamy vibe and the kiss was the cherry on top, with nagatoro once again teasing senpai at the end.

Decent ending to probably my favourite teasing anime, started off with an extremely shaky premise, almost putting me off, but I loved it so much that I'm going to have to restructure my ratings because this isn't exactly 8 worth, but it's a very high 7 if that makes sense! Can't wait to see the next season!
LeviathanHWDJun 26, 2021 10:03 AM
Check out my channel @Criticiza on Youtube to watch my vids ;)

Jun 26, 2021 9:41 AM

May 2021
Great ending episode. Got some good laughs out of it and just loved it overall!
AISHITERU...REM!
Jun 26, 2021 9:44 AM

Nov 2016
Lol @ Yoshi in that cat costume. That was even better than Prez as bunny girl tbh.

Pretty nice finale. That kiss on the cheek post credits was an unexpected sweet treat.

All in all I must say that I didn't expect to like the chemisty between Nagatoro and senpait this much or rather said this way (I came into this for merciless bullying 😈)There was never a dull moment. Even side characters from the agressive dominant Gamo, Yes-girl Yoshi, to the chill but flirtatious Sakura. They all added tons of fun and were supportive in their own way, this became more and more apparent with time.

8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 26, 2021 9:46 AM

Sep 2015

10/10 final episode.
Jun 26, 2021 9:48 AM

Jan 2018
I need a season 2 in my life, this just ticks that wholesome slice of life itch I have so much.
Dimmock is a lot like Veal, an acquired taste.
Jun 26, 2021 9:49 AM

May 2020
Wow it’s really over, that was a good ending. I enjoyed this anime and I hope it gets another season.
Jun 26, 2021 9:51 AM

Apr 2014
Paisen Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai 😁
The club president's piece is a real masterpiece, and her body as well. I'm gonna miss 'paisen' and 'senpai' and how Nagatoro hit her senpai. bonk! bonk! bonk!
何それ?意味分かんない
Jun 26, 2021 9:53 AM

May 2021
we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two we need season two

Jun 26, 2021 9:58 AM
Mar 2019
i think all polemics are wrong with this anime . this anime its so good joking etc. an i not see bullyng i see some girls that like a boy an want to conquist in differents forms

for me its a 10/10
Jun 26, 2021 10:01 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So Nagatoro-san comes to a close by adapting chapters 43-46. Honestly, it was a great ride for a rom com and hopefully there will be a second season. Now its time to read the Nagatoro-san manga.

I give it a 8/10.
Jun 26, 2021 10:03 AM

Oct 2017
Senpai's painting is indeed a masterpiece. I just find her character and her antics too damn amusing. Also Nagatoro's portrait was sweet.

This was a great adaptaion of the manga. As a guy who's been reading the manga since pretty much the begining I'm satisfied with how they handled it. Props to the studio and other people working on this show for their great work. Special thnx to Uesaki Sumire for bringing out full potential of Nagatoro's teasings.

Pretty sure we'll be getting new season announcement very soon so looking forward to it.
Jun 26, 2021 10:10 AM

Feb 2020
This is where the manga is supposed to become real good.

I think it's a shame we didn't get a cliffhanger for S2 or something. Kinda feels like the ending of Watamote - where it too ended just before the arc that turned the story upside down.
Jun 26, 2021 10:16 AM

Mar 2010
Wholesum combined with some lewd, it truly was a great combo.. the pres of the art club honestly made this 10x better for me lol.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jun 26, 2021 10:19 AM

Mar 2016
Art Club Prez is definitely the hottest girl in the story. Fun anime, but not enough bullying. I read the manga up to this point, probably won't continue it.
Jun 26, 2021 10:22 AM
May 2021
And this finished, love how they developed the relationship. And Naoto won, that's nice.
A good way to say goodbye to this show.
Jun 26, 2021 10:25 AM

Jul 2020
hmm, I guess it was over. I enjoyed it that's for sure. pretty good ending episode aswell.
Jun 26, 2021 10:26 AM

Jul 2013
The ending was very sweet! A kiss!!! Senpai and Nagatoro had some progress in the show, and for that I'm glad.

Actually, this show isn't typically what I watch (I don't tend to watch Slice of Life or Romance), but the anime title and tanned character piqued my interest. No regrets here. 9/10.

Hopefully, there will be a second season.
Jun 26, 2021 10:27 AM

Jul 2020
I THink IT Ends WEll Not TOOO OOO
stretched Not Too Small
Jun 26, 2021 10:29 AM

Oct 2020
"The Queen of lewds" is a hilariously fitting title for the president. Nagatoro didn't seem to enjoy playing her role as Torocat but, at least, it succeeded in getting more people to check out Senpai's art. As expected, after that performance, Senpai came out victorious. Bunny girl president was quite a sight. Yes, Senpai finally got that well-deserved kiss from Nagatoro. Well, this show has been a comedic joyride and, I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2021 10:50 AM

Dec 2020
The scene after the ed was what I waited for! I hope we get another season.
Jun 26, 2021 10:55 AM
Nov 2019
first episode was a bit tough for me but in the end I really enjoyed it . can't wait for season 2
Jun 26, 2021 10:58 AM

Feb 2019
That kiss at the end was adorable, but President was best girl honestly. Hope we get doujinshi if she and paisen soon.

The way it left off felt pretty final, not sure if we’ll get a second season
Jun 26, 2021 11:03 AM

Jun 2019
I feel like this anime found its footing once it became clear that Nagatoro and the MC liked each other and they moved away from the borderline (at best) bullying. Now they just need to actually get together, because seeing the two get embarrased whenever someone suggests that they like each other has gotten pretty old.

Overall though, this was one of the most fun anime debuts this season helped by some great art/animation and VA performances. While I was expecting a little more based off its reputation, I wasn’t disappointed at all.

7/10. Closer to a 6 than an 8.
Jun 26, 2021 11:08 AM

Aug 2009
Sakura seems like an airhead but she got brains lol. Gamo and Yoshie never realized it she wasnt there.

The President in a bunny suit is Fate Scathach. Fate fans enjoy her here cause you will never see her in a Fate anime

What many were saying about the kiss reward ended up being true after all, they were keeping it for the last scene.

Hoping for a s2. It is where both of them end up in a sort of equal footing.

I wonder how long ago the shitty reviews were prewritten. Those guys were probably sweating buckets trying to hold back posting them earlier.

Jun 26, 2021 11:10 AM

Nov 2019
Ms. President's art was too much to handle, the student council had to censor her. But the squad had her back.

This was quite a fun surprise, to think it all started with a very very controversial first episode and went all the way to end on such a lovely episode.

I had so much fun seeing all the characters develop throughout the entire season. After the first episode, it really started to slowly grow on me and from there I will always find myself smiling at the skits in the episode. And that final episode was just the appropriate way to wrap the whole thing up. All that's left is to wait for the next season (hopefully there is a next season).

8.0/10.

Jun 26, 2021 11:19 AM

Oct 2020
That was really good, the bit in the office with the committee was a surprise as that’s not in the manga, but I feel it’s a good addition. The little bit after the credits was great as well, and explains why they removed the kiss from earlier in the season.

I still don’t like some of the translations, I thought the scanlation was funnier in calling the President a “semen demon” and Nagatoro muttering “tiddies megaton” after fainting at the sight of the President’s painting.

I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed for a second season as the Cultural Festival arc is where the manga starts to get really good.
Jun 26, 2021 11:21 AM

Nov 2017
A decent ending. .

plz @ me
Jun 26, 2021 11:30 AM

Apr 2018
Well that was it for Nagatoro. A pretty fun school festival episode with a competition. A lot of President fanservice but hey.. I don't mind xD Well there was some development between Paisen and Nagatoro. It's not just about bullying. I'll probably give the manga a chance. It was pretty fun. A nice kiss in the end.
Hopefully we'll see more of the President in the second season.
MVP: President.
7/10

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jun 26, 2021 11:35 AM
Mar 2021
This show has become very wholesome and definitely needs season 2. I feel bad that people didn't even watched the show and reviewed it bad for no reason. There are still many people who rated this 3/10 and written that this is absolutely horrible show , S&M play and it showed he watched all 12 episodes. Can't myanimelist do something about this fake reviewers who hasn't even watched the show and are bringing it's rating down?
Jun 26, 2021 11:36 AM

Dec 2014
Very nice finale.

The art pieces of Nagatoro were great but damn that piece from President. Absolutely glorious stuff. We really needed more of her in the show and not just the end. xD

Overall, honestly this show redeemed itself so much for me after the first episode or two. I remember after the first episode, I really didn't like the tone because it felt like too much actual bullying. It took a while but it became a lot better as Nagatoro and Senpai's relationship changed to the point they start encouraging each other and liking each other. Same goes for Nagatoro's friends who initially came off with too much of a bullying attitude but got a lot better by the end. I really started enjoying the cute and embarrassed reactions mid way into the show.

7/10
Jun 26, 2021 11:41 AM

Dec 2020
Pretty nice ending for this anime i would love of they do a season 2.
I like how yoshi solve the problem and with this outfit it was soo funny..
Good to see that Naoto got a kiss from nagatoro。
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Jun 26, 2021 11:44 AM
Feb 2021
It's funny how embarrassed Nagatoro always gets, but she's starting to show her affection more and more, even when she tries to hide it most of the time :) I hope for a 2nd season. The ending was really cute
Jun 26, 2021 11:44 AM

Sep 2011
I have just finished to watch the last episode... I'm pretty confident to say this is my favourite anime of this season... I will miss to see Nagatoro and her faces :(

In your opinion, is there a possibility for a second season?
Jun 26, 2021 11:54 AM

Jul 2019
Oh my, Yoshi, what a speech, what a way to be in a spotlight.

Post-credits scene made me score this title with a 7 instead of 6 as it felt natural and encouraging to the viewer.
townghostJun 26, 2021 11:57 AM
Jun 26, 2021 12:00 PM

Aug 2009
otakuclub94 said:

In your opinion, is there a possibility for a second season?
As long as the title of the anime isnt No Game No Life then everything is possible.
Jun 26, 2021 12:03 PM
Dec 2011
She kissed him! What an ending to a great show. Does anyone know if there will be a season two??
It hasn't been announced to my knowledge, but this went right into my favorites. The character development in just 12 episodes is intense. I want more but not too much more. If they drag it out too long I think the show will be ruined.
Jun 26, 2021 12:04 PM

Mar 2021
Really wholesome ending
Jun 26, 2021 12:09 PM
Jan 2021
These last two episodes have impressed me. Much better stuff in my opinion than a lot of the rest.
Jun 26, 2021 12:20 PM

Dec 2013
I knew the manga was popular and loved but I had no idea it was going to be this good, enjoyed every bit and character of it, a lot more than Uzaki and there was a clear progression on their relationship, I would love a second season or a spinoff with the other girls, I need more Yoshi in my life. Heck we got the kiss that manga readers told us we were robbed of and it made it rewarding to have it at the end.
Jun 26, 2021 12:44 PM

Jan 2013
despite all the “controversy” from the first two weeks…this one ended up pretty fun and funny. i like how they went from hard teasing to them just having funny (and cute) flustered and jealous reactions. Nagatoro’s friends have been a constant highlight as the show went on
a generous 8/10
dannymilkJun 26, 2021 12:48 PM
Jun 26, 2021 12:46 PM

Feb 2012
Torocat 3, Torocat 2, Torocat 1. Making money on the side and getting people to visit the gallery of Nagatoro paintings.

The student council said they received a complaint? Did one of Nagatoro's gang tell on the Art Club prez so Naoto/Nagatoro would win the challenge.

The Art Club President is very civil about it, the nonchalant teasing of Naoto when she was in the bunny suit lol

Novels I have read/am reading pending approval: since November 10 2022
Jun 26, 2021 12:47 PM

Jul 2020
That was such a cute way to end the series.

I had a lot of fun watching this series, especially towards the end. Initially, I was not a fun, but as the show progressed I found myself really enjoying it.
Jun 26, 2021 12:59 PM

Dec 2016
I'll have to admit that I was pretty skeptical in the beginning, specially the first 2 or 3 episodes that felt like it was just supposed to be mean comedy and specially how a lot of Uzaki-chan fans had some backlash when it aired expecting for Nagatoro to also coast under the same umbrella. But it was like night and day after a couple fo episodes if we compare it to Uzaki, the comedy actually worked in here and despite having plenty of boob jokes (specially after the art president appeared) it still had plenty of slapstick comedy and other witty comedic routines that made it feel fun and funny.

My only true gripe was that aside from the main cast plenty of background characters didn't have any detailed faces. That's some extra effort I always appreciate in highschool comedies like these. For instance, I love a lot the detail in Galko-chan's background characters, you can tell a lot of them with just their appearance without them directly interacting with the main cast.

Still a high 8 on my books and hope there's a season 2 down the road.
KimurahJun 27, 2021 7:55 PM
Jun 26, 2021 1:09 PM

Feb 2014
This is a big contrast compared to how this series started. It had gone from bullying to incredibly wholesome and sweet and I feel that users who dropped this series after episode 1 definitely missed out here.

This last episode did give us plenty of Nagatoro fanservice in her cat outfit, but it was good for Senpai and Nagatoro's group to help the president when her painting got temporarily removed due to how contentious it got. As for my opinion on her painting, it looked very detailed and sexy. =P

This did mean that president lost her battle and as punishment, she had to wear a bunny girl outfit and she looked amazing. Now if only Nagatoro wore one as well...

The best part of the episode belonged to the post-credits scene, where Nagatoro, impressed by Senpai's new drawing of her, gave him a kiss on the cheek as a reward, followed by a precious grin that would melt anyone's heart. =3

Overall, this series has been fun. It was controversial at the start, but it definitely got into its stride quickly. It may be a bit repetitive at times, but I didn't mind that, as I enjoy the constant teasing Nagatoro does on her Senpai. I also have to praise the production values from the production staff, as they made plenty of scenes more satisfying with the animation quality and visuals.

7.5/10 is my final score, which will mostly likely be rounded up to an 8/10. Now to join the "second season" waiting room for this series. XD
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 19, 2021

144 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:12 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

502 by PrOxAnto »»
May 28, 4:54 AM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 4, 6:57 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 22, 2021

141 by AkiFosu »»
Mar 1, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.