Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 27, 2019 8:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah more dancing this episode. The more I see it, the more human-like behavior that looks between animals on stage.

Looks like the episode is still taking time to focus on Legosi and Haru's relationship. It's still growing and I'm curious to see how much the anime will focus on it. Loved the thrilling music used this episode in particular with the eerie lighting.
Nov 27, 2019 10:24 AM
Jul 2016
I admit i was a little disappointed because they skipped a scene from the manga, but it's still possible to revisit it in later episodes so i'm not too mad. Studio Orange really nailed the expressions and the soundtracks in this episode, and not to mention pacing is still pretty good. Since i've caught up with the manga and i already know what's gonna happen, there's nothing more for me to discuss here, overall a great episode.

ALSO, CAN YOU JUST APPRECIATE HOW WELL THEY DO "SCARY LEGOSI" SCENES? that was amazing
Nov 27, 2019 12:51 PM

Mar 2017
Wow, I don't know how I can describe my amazement for today's episode (...)
First we get to see how Haru and Legosi talk about some of their feelings - then we get to see Juno's true intentions - and how these contrast to what Juno sees at the end.

It's outstanding how they managed to contrast so many different moods with one another. Legosi himself even went through the roller-coaster of "desire" for Haru, then an affirmative feeling when he leads the way through the subway tunnel, only to come to a realization that Haru "cares" for Louis.

Paru Itagaki (the author) also succeeds in capturing physical details such as the deep voice of Legosi, which also got adapted well. In the meantime, the electricity blackout reminds us once again, that murders are still going on and that carnivores have the upper hand with nocturnal sight. And once you do some research to find out that it is true, the story-telling just feels incredibly real (...)

___

Btw, they left out one and a half very important chapters which I guess will be adapted later on. But I think someone else will do a great job explaining the differences between manga and anime xD
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But in spite of that, why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me. It says 'Search for Paradise!' "
*Wolf's Rain, Episode 30; Kiba*
Nov 27, 2019 3:42 PM

Apr 2015
Like Legom's chapter being out of order in the anime, I'm expecting that "scene" to get the focus it needs during the next episode which will most likely be centered around Louis.
Haven't seen the episode yet so I'll give a quick review later.
Nov 27, 2019 5:26 PM

Nov 2010
As Juno was introduced as a nervous girl, it's not natural that she suddenly acts in such a conceited manner toward Louis.
Nov 27, 2019 7:25 PM

Nov 2014
xStrayWolfx said:
Btw, they left out one and a half very important chapters which I guess will be adapted later on. But I think someone else will do a great job explaining the differences between manga and anime xD

i gotchu ;)

Although Legosi ruffling his tail is super adorable, in the manga he was washing the paint off of his hand. There was also Dom flashingback to another scene where Legosi was distracted after the end of last week's episode:

Also the one who told Haru to hurry back to the school wasn't the lion Mayor, but rather another student:

I guess they just want to introduce him early on so the anime-onlys have more suspects for the Tem murder case

I love Legosi's voice when he said "Because it's dangerous outside". sounds almost like a yakuza lmao

A bit sad that they removed the fact that there are other people, including homeless people, in the train station:

The part where time slowed down when the train passed them was great.
when legosi was running with haru... WHY DOESN'T HE PICK HER UP LIKE BRIDE CARRY HER AND RUN AWAY?????!??

the reason why the police didn't check the stalls is cause the stall they hid in are for small animals, so they didn't think a wolf would fit

the part of this episode that infuriated me the most is... WHY DID THEY CUT OUT THE AFTERMATH OF LOUIS AND BILL'S SCENE!??????
they might add this in the next episode, who knows, but read ahead at your own discretion. if this was added in, it'd be the highlights of this episode:

when Juno said "is it wrong to be greedy?" in the manga she was acting cute, showing a big contrast between her "alpha female" act and the "moe cute girl" act, while in the anime she was just saying it normally

ttcchenNov 27, 2019 8:03 PM
Nov 27, 2019 7:55 PM
Jul 2018
That scene with juno came out of nowhere, like wtf
Nov 27, 2019 7:59 PM
News Team
YEEHAW

Nov 2014
i'm sad that we didn't see THAT scene with Louis and Bill but i'm pretty sure we gonna see it next episode or something. Would be weird to completely cut that off.

Outside of that, excellent episode as usual.
STOP SLEEPING ON ODD TAXI

Nov 27, 2019 10:55 PM
Mar 2015
Louis was right Juno got just what she deserved
Nov 27, 2019 11:50 PM

Dec 2008
Lmao @ people thinking Juno wasn't herself in this episode just because they couldn't read her and/or wanted her to be the token moeblob

I'm really curious about how they're gonna deal with the Louis and Bill thing. The show is a Netflix exclusive, so there's no way it's getting censored... right? Right...?

ttcchen said:

when Juno said "is it wrong to be greedy?" in the manga she was acting cute, showing a big contrast between her "alpha female" act and the "moe cute girl" act, while in the anime she was just saying it normally

I don't think she was acting cute on purpose in that scene; to me it was just a very spontaneous moment of her being genuinely surprised and confused by the possibility of her having strong ambition being a bad thing in the eyes of the society she wants to influence. In the end she's just a teenager blindly following her heart without questioning it, but she IS very feminine and cute so her facial expression inevitably comes across as almost calculated since, as we've already seen and as Louis points out, that visual charm is currently the main tool for gathering popularity that she owns.
Nov 27, 2019 11:58 PM

Nov 2014
raccoon-child said:
Lmao @ people thinking Juno wasn't herself in this episode just because they couldn't read her and/or wanted her to be the token moeblob

I'm really curious about how they're gonna deal with the Louis and Bill thing. The show is a Netflix exclusive, so there's no way it's getting censored... right? Right...?

ttcchen said:

I don't think she was acting cute on purpose in that scene; to me it was just a very spontaneous moment of her being genuinely surprised and confused by the possibility of her having strong ambition being a bad thing in the eyes of the society she wants to influence. In the end she's just a teenager blindly following her heart without questioning it, but she IS very feminine and cute so her facial expression inevitably comes across as almost calculated since, as we've already seen and as Louis points out, that visual charm is currently the main tool for gathering popularity that she owns.
and she is well aware of her visual charm and is using it to integrate into the club. All humans have multiple faces. You may not realize it, but everyday you're "acting" out a certain side of you. No one is all cute nice innocent or dark and evil. Same with all the characters in BEASTARS, including Juno. She may be genuinely curious of why being greedy is a bad thing, but the different way the manga and anime depicted it showed that she's acting innocent on purpose (cause if she wasn't she'd be acting the way she did in the anime).
Nov 28, 2019 1:42 AM

Sep 2013
Legosy is becoming a cuck,not a good thing.
Deep dark fantasies
Nov 28, 2019 2:22 AM
Jun 2017
what an episode... this festival will surely be a big one as juna likes legosi but legosi likes haru and haru likes loius... ohhh what a big day for lovers..

while watching the scene where haru is scared of the dark and suddenly legosi came to see her, what she have said is loius... ohh no!!!! as a man, that hurts bro!!!

well this series is really a must watch...
Nov 28, 2019 3:11 AM

Nov 2018
Oh, is this semi-going in Juno x Louis direction. Or was that just to hint that Juno's got more than what she seems.
Juno knows Legoshi likes Haru now, interesting.
Nov 28, 2019 4:48 AM
May 2014
My sister and I watched this episode together, and let me tell you she jumped so high at the Louis and Juno scene. It was amusing. Overall great episode, I really liked it. I'm interested to see what Juno will do knowing the information that Legosi likes Haru.
Nov 28, 2019 5:38 AM
Jun 2019
ttcchen said:
xStrayWolfx said:

i gotchu ;)

Although Legosi ruffling his tail is super adorable, in the manga he was washing the paint off of his hand. There was also Dom flashingback to another scene where Legosi was distracted after the end of last week's episode:

Also the one who told Haru to hurry back to the school wasn't the lion Mayor, but rather another student:

I guess they just want to introduce him early on so the anime-onlys have more suspects for the Tem murder case

I love Legosi's voice when he said "Because it's dangerous outside". sounds almost like a yakuza lmao

A bit sad that they removed the fact that there are other people, including homeless people, in the train station:

The part where time slowed down when the train passed them was great.
when legosi was running with haru... WHY DOESN'T HE PICK HER UP LIKE BRIDE CARRY HER AND RUN AWAY?????!??

the reason why the police didn't check the stalls is cause the stall they hid in are for small animals, so they didn't think a wolf would fit

the part of this episode that infuriated me the most is... WHY DID THEY CUT OUT THE AFTERMATH OF LOUIS AND BILL'S SCENE!??????
they might add this in the next episode, who knows, but read ahead at your own discretion. if this was added in, it'd be the highlights of this episode:

they'll probably mention louis and bill in the flashback just like how the manga mentioned it in chapter 33
manofhonor1
Nov 28, 2019 5:59 AM

Jul 2014
Strong episode yet again, with some great development for both Legosi and Haru. Also, I'm pleased to see that the show is going to give Juno more personality and agency rather than having her serve as the love rival and nothing else.

Also, that last interaction between Legosi and Haru was very intriguing: the fact that Haru very clearly realises she made a huge mistake by calling Louis' name rather than Legosi's surely means that she knows how Legosi feels about her, even as he tries to play it off as just being happy that she was safe (obviously, he was happy about that, but his pain at hearing Haru call for Louis was all too apparent). And after last episode's ending and Louis' comments to Juno this episode, I feel that the situation there is going to intensify soon.
Nov 28, 2019 7:29 AM

Oct 2015
Wow, such a lovely episode as always.

I forgot Legosi attacked Haru before, completely slipped out of my mind until this episode reminded me. I wonder will he tell her or what? Shit, I'm loving the drama in this series and I love how they're developing the script along with the characters. Juno has been a major factor in this episode, and hot damn is she bold! I mean, who could push down Louis like that and declare their love to somebody else at the same time:-D Mostly I was impressed by the challenge she issued him, that she'll be the beastar of their troupe, I like ballbusting persona, keep it up.

Too bad Juno saw that at the end :-(
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 28, 2019 8:00 AM

Jul 2013
Juno x Louis is an interesting pair. Louis usually holds so much power over others, but Juno is confident with a goal in mind.
Nov 28, 2019 8:41 AM

Feb 2014
Juno turned out to be more possessive rather than being the clumsy type.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Nov 28, 2019 10:02 AM

Oct 2018
Good episode as always
Nov 28, 2019 11:37 AM

Aug 2013
Now 2 wolves are jealous.
Nov 28, 2019 1:05 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Atavistic said:

Also, that last interaction between Legosi and Haru was very intriguing: the fact that Haru very clearly realises she made a huge mistake by calling Louis' name rather than Legosi's surely means that she knows how Legosi feels about her, even as he tries to play it off as just being happy that she was safe (obviously, he was happy about that, but his pain at hearing Haru call for Louis was all too apparent). And after last episode's ending and Louis' comments to Juno this episode, I feel that the situation there is going to intensify soon.

I think Haru’s romantic relationship with Louis is also a secret, so she didn’t want to mention his name.
Nov 28, 2019 1:24 PM

Sep 2017
MistyBlue said:
Atavistic said:

I think Haru’s romantic relationship with Louis is also a secret, so she didn’t want to mention his name.

I think this is more the case, rather than her knowing about Legosi's feelings. Not only because she doesn't want to lose her relationship with Louis because he is the only one who relies on her (She is the only one to whom he has shown his weakness willingly) but because she knows that if people find out about her and Louis it would probably ruin Louis' spotless reputation and his dream of being a Beastar.
Nov 28, 2019 1:53 PM
Aug 2011
Poor legosi, my heart sank when she yelled out for Louis, weird they would cut out the one scene but they might have moved it around.
Nov 28, 2019 2:45 PM

Jul 2017
Damn something tells me Juno is gonna be a lot crazier later on. Also that Bill and Louis scene shown above...that was kinda unexpected lol

this show really should have a romance tag lol
Nov 28, 2019 2:55 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
Ouch....what a stab. Legosi, are you okay ?

Interest map for this episode will be :

Juno --> Legosi --> Haru --> Louis --> Juno

That ending maybe change the interest map, but I'm not pretty sure.
Nekko_Khayal88Nov 28, 2019 3:02 PM
Nov 28, 2019 3:34 PM

Jul 2017
Legosi, after having an affection for Haru, goes for more, in the midst of him in the hands of Juno. Add Louis in the equation, and the lines blur even more.

Regardless...with Legosi burning down at her throat even more, it's not surprising that she'd want to know his intentions. Him being sensitive and keeping others safe vs. her being brash and living a day without being eaten.

Finally covering the reason of Legosi's assault on Haru in Episode 1, but feels like he's always stepping back for safety, not just for his carnivorous state.

Even in the drama club, Juno just can't hide the fact that she has an obsession for Legosi, and the others can tell. But to question Louis towards Legosi, her assertive behaviour shows, and WHEW, that took a 180 damn quick.

In the case of pitch black darkness, Haru bared her true fangs, BUT MAN, Legosi TOOK AN L about it, and Juno got the shock she wasn't expecting to watch between him and Haru.

Whew this line is blurred more...
Nov 28, 2019 4:02 PM

Jul 2014
miguitronik said:
MistyBlue said:

I think this is more the case, rather than her knowing about Legosi's feelings. Not only because she doesn't want to lose her relationship with Louis because he is the only one who relies on her (She is the only one to whom he has shown his weakness willingly) but because she knows that if people find out about her and Louis it would probably ruin Louis' spotless reputation and his dream of being a Beastar.

I understand where those views come from, but from the context clues in this episode I find it hard to believe that she apologised to protect Louis like that: she says something about how she couldn't see who it was who grabbed her, which suggests her subsequent apologies are because she feels that she's hurt Legosi's feelings more than anything. Granted, it was perhaps a bit strong to suggest that she's seen through Legosi's romantic feelings for her (not least because she doesn't seem to believe in actual love and certainly not with a wolf, based on societal expectations), but I certainly don't think it's about protecting Louis' reputation particularly (though I'm sure that thought was in her mind somewhere).

That being said, what does it matter if Legosi of all people (well, animals) finds this out? Obviously Haru doesn't yet know it, but Legosi has seemingly pieced together their relationship and is very displeased with it, hence his remarks to Louis at the club and his hurt reaction to Haru calling Louis' name instead.

Also, would Louis' relationship with Haru actually do much damage to his reputation? From what I've seen so far, I feel like he's idolised to such an extent and Haru despised enough (by the other girls, at least) that he could deflect the controversy away from himself and onto Haru if it ever was leaked somehow (though the question can be asked of if he would do that to her if that happened).

In many ways, I'm just pleased there's the depth here to have these sort of discussions, as it just shows how strong this show has been so far. And this is without even considering Haru's criticisms of Legosi being unable to understand her as a herbivore, and how Legosi could just as easily make equivalent criticisms of Haru not being able to understand him as a carnivore.
AtavisticNov 28, 2019 4:13 PM
Nov 28, 2019 4:13 PM

Dec 2016
ttcchen said:

I will be not surprised if they never show that scene I don't know how US have effect over Japan especially since Netflix is big part of this anime but
and this could be a reasons why they cut out this part.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 28, 2019 5:18 PM

Dec 2017
Unhappyraccoon said:
That scene with juno came out of nowhere, like wtf
yeah lmao did not expect Juno to go aggressive on Louis. I thought she was the passive type!
Nov 28, 2019 5:20 PM

Dec 2017
MistyBlue said:
Atavistic said:

True its secretive, but it really doesn't seem that louis cares. I also assumed that since she's not liked by other rabbits, she's probably sleeping with a couple other animals. I thought that Louis was the only one she liked out of them all, or something along those lines.
Nov 28, 2019 6:39 PM

Nov 2014
Nieznajomy43 said:
ttcchen said:

I will be not surprised if they never show that scene I don't know how US have effect over Japan especially since Netflix is big part of this anime but
I don't think Japan cares how US would react to their anime. If Netflix doesn't like that part, they'd cut it out when BEASTARS airs on Netflix.
Nov 28, 2019 10:38 PM
May 2016
Another great episode. Man, I'm loving the scenes developing Haru and Legosi's relationship but holy fuck, you could tell just how much pain he was hiding in the last scene when he got confused for Louis. Seriously looking forward to seeing how this anime will deal with the romance subplots, though sadly the story taking a non-traditional/clean approach to this has already brought out the "dude omg ntr.." lads out of the woodworks, lmao.

The focus on Juno was a really big surprise, I presumed she was going to be a bit of a moeblob but this turn of character is genuinely very interesting, her confrontation with Louis (as well as the presumed small glimpse of his past?) was a very interesting part of the episode. God why do these have to come out once a week, I want to binge the rest of the series so badly.

Also as for the cut scene, I presume they're just going to show that in full in a later episode.
ModernoirNov 28, 2019 10:42 PM
Nov 29, 2019 10:19 AM
Apr 2014
The was my favorite moment
Nov 29, 2019 11:14 AM

Dec 2014
Never thought the female wolf to take charge like that
Nov 29, 2019 11:39 AM

Oct 2019
I really enjoyed how we get to see Legosi and Haru's relationship develop more like how we see Legosi become more positive because of Haru, but my favorite part of the episode is probably the scenes with Juno. I loved the scenes so much because it added more character to Juno and made her so interesting. The episode brought back reasons why I enjoyed Juno's character so much in the manga.
Nov 29, 2019 11:41 AM

May 2018
Juno? It looks like she is going to be an enemy. I feel bad for Legosi, what a torture.

Nov 29, 2019 1:16 PM

Sep 2017
A lot of unexpected events with Juno. I'm glad tho. She's getting a lot more characterization to be more than the "alternative love interest" or whatever. What a gut punch to Legoshi tho having Haru call for Louis.
Nov 29, 2019 1:32 PM

Dec 2016
ttcchen said:
Nieznajomy43 said:

I don't think Japan cares how US would react to their anime. If Netflix doesn't like that part, they'd cut it out when BEASTARS airs on Netflix.

ok. I was thinking Netflix is one of producers (I vaguely remember phrase "associated with Netflix" or something like that when I watched this anime) and I mean it was quite intense scene, Louis acted totally like psycho.
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.96/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.161/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.84/? - weekly) | Mama Yuuyu (Ch.29 - Finished)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.52/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 29, 2019 2:49 PM

Feb 2015
Well that hard to watch. Poor guy. Can't say I'm a fan of such relationships / conflicts in fiction. At least it seems like this is a good flag or point for development to stem from. Seems like the murder stuff is about to really start popping up again.

This show is so good but the anthropomorphism makes me feel so awkward at times. Sometimes things are a little too human.

It's impressive, the more I watch this, the harder time I have noticing flaws. It's been quite a while since I've seen an anime that maintains its quality, if not improves through-out the season to this degree. Haven't had an anime that makes me think "this might be a 10" for quite a while either.

tomarwan said:
The was my favorite moment

Ditto, very typical but enjoyable and simple comedy. The little simple things are always the best.
Nov 29, 2019 4:26 PM

Apr 2015
I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T FOUND THIS EP ON 720
AND THE ONE IN 480 HAS OUTSYNC AUDIO
MY PC CAN'T RESIST 1080 res

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nov 29, 2019 4:53 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
Atavistic said:
miguitronik said:

I understand where those views come from, but from the context clues in this episode I find it hard to believe that she apologised to protect Louis like that: she says something about how she couldn't see who it was who grabbed her, which suggests her subsequent apologies are because she feels that she's hurt Legosi's feelings more than anything. Granted, it was perhaps a bit strong to suggest that she's seen through Legosi's romantic feelings for her (not least because she doesn't seem to believe in actual love and certainly not with a wolf, based on societal expectations), but I certainly don't think it's about protecting Louis' reputation particularly (though I'm sure that thought was in her mind somewhere).

That being said, what does it matter if Legosi of all people (well, animals) finds this out? Obviously Haru doesn't yet know it, but Legosi has seemingly pieced together their relationship and is very displeased with it, hence his remarks to Louis at the club and his hurt reaction to Haru calling Louis' name instead.

Also, would Louis' relationship with Haru actually do much damage to his reputation? From what I've seen so far, I feel like he's idolised to such an extent and Haru despised enough (by the other girls, at least) that he could deflect the controversy away from himself and onto Haru if it ever was leaked somehow (though the question can be asked of if he would do that to her if that happened).

In many ways, I'm just pleased there's the depth here to have these sort of discussions, as it just shows how strong this show has been so far. And this is without even considering Haru's criticisms of Legosi being unable to understand her as a herbivore, and how Legosi could just as easily make equivalent criticisms of Haru not being able to understand him as a carnivore.

I guess it could be both? Haru's reaction seemed more like she was embarrassed and apologetic that she assumed Legosi was someone else. Like if you used someone else's name when saying hi to another person. Legosi is hard to read because he doesn't show the same desires and behavior like the other guys do when interacting with Haru. I don't think she sees their relationship beyond friendship. But I wouldn't be surprised if she did know about Legosi's feelings for her since she is smart than what most people think (even though he realized his feelings for her just recently).

The anime hasn't really stressed it yet, but there are also subtle clues about the opinion of inter-species relationships in their society. It's not just about protecting his reputation, but it's also about doing something that is not socially acceptable.

=) I do agree with you on the anime being capable of having discussion on simple, yet complex issues such as that.

MistyBlueNov 29, 2019 4:56 PM
Nov 29, 2019 8:24 PM

Feb 2009
I am so worried about Haru ending as wolf's chow.
Nov 29, 2019 9:28 PM

May 2017
At the end before haru hugs legosi and mistakes him for louis they show a shadow of the mayor surprised nobody mentioned it

Nov 29, 2019 9:35 PM

Dec 2017
skull1997z said:
At the end before haru hugs legosi and mistakes him for louis they show a shadow of the mayor surprised nobody mentioned it

now what's he doing there peepin behind a bush 🤔
Nov 30, 2019 12:56 AM
Dec 2012
skull1997z said:

Solid catch mate.

Also, the gun shown in the manga just looks out of place in this world.
Nov 30, 2019 2:54 AM

Oct 2017
Wow Juno is a lot more agressive than I thought, she already declared war against Louis. Also lol everyone's face when they heard Legosi helped Juno was hilarious.
Nov 30, 2019 6:49 AM

Dec 2008
ttcchen said:
and she is well aware of her visual charm and is using it to integrate into the club. All humans have multiple faces. You may not realize it, but everyday you're "acting" out a certain side of you. No one is all cute nice innocent or dark and evil. Same with all the characters in BEASTARS, including Juno.

Not sure why you're telling me all this stuff I already know, especially since I didn't say anything pointing to the contrary...
Nov 30, 2019 8:12 AM

Jun 2013
I hope that they include the Louis and Bill scene in future episodes. It was one of my favorite scenes from the manga but they skipped it in this episode.

I love how Juno is aggressive in her own way but you can still understand where she is coming from. Carnivores are feared in their world and if she becomes a Beastar, they would become more likable and accepted, especially if someone like her were to become Beastar. She is beautiful, attractive, bubbly, intelligent, etc. but also sly. She naturally draws people towards her.
臭い-
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Beastars Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 30, 2019

112 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 10, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 16, 2019

178 by Kayarbee70 »»
Apr 10, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

199 by chittripper1 »»
Feb 18, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2019

114 by Kvistis »»
Jan 11, 12:30 AM

Poll: » Beastars Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 13, 2019

104 by Kvistis »»
Jan 10, 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.