Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fruits Basket Collector's Edition
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 30, 2019 9:46 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's very interesting to see Saki's past. Felt really bad for her when she got bullied though. It seems she suffered some emotional distress back then. Poor girl. Similar to Arisa, I think she is a misunderstood character.

However, I feel like Saki's story is darker and more serious. So much emotions this episode. I personally think the captured the emotional appeal of both Saki and Arisa perfectly this season.

Stark700Aug 30, 2019 11:19 AM
Aug 30, 2019 11:38 AM

Jan 2018
Honestly I loved this episode so much! It hit me so hard!
Ok i'm going to go continue crying.

Aug 30, 2019 11:42 AM

Mar 2015
Really liked this episode, got to understand hana-chan more and what she went through
Aug 30, 2019 11:48 AM
Jan 2019
I really liked how the colours were done this episode, switching from being subdued and darker for most of the episode, to becoming brighter for a bit in the middle and the end when Saki was happier. I think it really helped reflect how Saki was feeling, and it added to creating the different moods and atmosphere; especially helping to create a darker atmosphere in what is usually a pretty light-hearted show, and was something I appreciated.
Aug 30, 2019 11:51 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Damn, this was one tearjerker episode! Definitely hit a chord. Easy 5/5!

Saki really is a sweet girl. Seeing her say say stuff like she deserves to be punished and whatnot is just too depressing, jeez. God, some really horrifying display of bullying too, especially that scene with the bullies trying to 'test' her ability. Seeing these rumours with convenient edits following her was so heartbreaking but I'd hopes that Tohru & Uo would be able to raise her spirits and they totally nailed it! She's got a really wonderful family though I've to say. Megumi praying for Saki to encounter Tohru is definitely one of the most heartwarming sibling moment of the show so far and more!

Small cameo for Tohru's mother too, always amazed by how she's always got the right words in the right situations. We know where Tohru gets that from now.

Anyway, just three more episodes to go! It's sad that this will have to end but hopefully we get some news on Season 2 in the coming weeks because I need more Furuba!

bethxxx said:
I really liked how the colours were done this episode, switching from being subdued and darker for most of the episode, to becoming brighter for a bit in the middle and the end when Saki was happier. I think it really helped reflect how Saki was feeling, and it added to creating the different moods and atmosphere; especially helping to create a darker atmosphere in what is usually a pretty light-hearted show, and was something I appreciated.

Oh yes, you're totally right!
Always appreciate such gestures from the creators!

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
DeadlyRavenSep 4, 2019 12:37 PM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Aug 30, 2019 11:57 AM

Apr 2018
It was a beautiful episode. It perfectly showed us the opposite sides of human nature. The story of Hanajima's loneliness in childhood due to her difference from others and supernatural powers really touched my heart.
MihaeroffAug 30, 2019 12:44 PM
Aug 30, 2019 12:13 PM

Mar 2016
Bullying has always been a touchy subject for me. It emotionally hurt for me to watch this episode, but it was so well done and didn't cut corners with how Hanajima had suffered her entire life prior to meeting Tohru and Ueno.
Aug 30, 2019 12:48 PM

Sep 2017
Well shit. I didn't think Hanajima's power were real. This was another super touching backstory. It's really the simple things like this that will make me cry. When I reflect back on my own high school life I realize just how kind hearted Tohru really is.
Aug 30, 2019 12:54 PM

Aug 2013
This was a great episode. Quite an emotional backstory for Saki.

I feel bad for Saki, the way she was being bullied by other kids. Especially those girls that try to burn Saki's arm with a matchstick. And it was to know that fake rumors about her spread even to her new school.

I didn't expect Saki's powers to be real.

Tohru is such a special girl. She really knows what to say in the right situation just like her mother.

Aug 30, 2019 1:07 PM

Mar 2018
That was such a sweet and at the same time a sad episode.

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Aug 30, 2019 1:23 PM

Feb 2018
Ok... I didn't know Hana actually had powers, ngl.
*Mourning the disappointment of The Promised Neverland season 2.*
Aug 30, 2019 1:41 PM

May 2018
One of my favorite episodes in the series so far.
Aug 30, 2019 1:45 PM

Oct 2011
oh my GOD! This anime makes me cry at a 95% rate. geeeeeez D:
Aug 30, 2019 1:50 PM

Sep 2008
Chapter 51 got adapted in this latest episode covering Saki's past and another instance of manga material that was never covered in the 2001 anime. This episode shortened some scenes from the manga and removed a good chunk of Saki's narration while the episode covered her past. I won't cover all instances where the narration was removed or shortened, but here's all the notable differences I took notice of in this episode:

-Much of Saki’s narration at the start of Chapter 51 was replaced in the anime with her hearing the inner thoughts of everyone around her. In addition, there were a couple additional lines in the manga from her family before realizing how overwhelmed she was with hearing everyone’s thoughts.
-A good chunk of Saki’s narration and interactions with her family upon waking up were removed from the anime. This includes Saki contemplating the problems having her ability has when interacting with others and her family trying to sort out how to have her learn to control her power.
-When going to school while being bullied by some boys, Saki was in a shirt with a long-length skirt in the manga instead of a dress.
-Saki’s narration regarding her school bullying and another scene where boys at school torment her were removed from the anime.
-Saki’s monologue about dressing in black and being bullied was shortened and changed respectively for the manga. In the manga, Saki’s school textbooks were vandalized. The anime scene showing Saki being tripped up by other classmates was taken from a later scene in the manga.
-Some of Saki and Megumi’s conversation was removed from the anime which involved Megumi going into more detail about why he was interested in learning more about curses.
-A scene showing middle school students being intimidated by Saki as she walks through the hallway was removed from the anime.
-While a teacher was reprimanding for Saki for her black finger nails, there is a small bit removed from the anime that showed Saki’s parents allowing her to wear black finger paint in place of not being allowed to wear black at the new school she moved to.
-Saki’s monologue about interacting with Arisa and Tohru was removed for the anime.
-During the gym scene as Saki monologued about her closeness to Arisa and Tohru, Saki and Tohru were wearing gym bloomers in the manga instead of sweatpants.
-During the scene where Saki, her friends, and family members were together, Saki’s father was not present in the manga and the hug that Saki received from her mother in response to controlling her powers was added for the anime. There is also a removed bit from the scene where Saki’s grandmother told Saki that the boy she used her powers on from years ago was doing well now and Saki hoped to someday apologize to him.
-Saki hearing the thoughts of other reacting to her wearing black while in the park was added for the anime.
Aug 30, 2019 2:06 PM

Feb 2016
I really love this anime ;_; how can it be so sad yet so overwhelmingly heartwarming? This is beyond bittersweet.

Hanajima's backstory was really tough, bullying is a very delicate theme and this anime's masterful execution give it the justice it deserves once again. I really loved the transitions between a melancholic black towards a cheerful bright thanks to Tohru. Gotta give credit to best little brother here too, watching him praying for her sister was really touching.

5/5
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 30, 2019 2:08 PM

Dec 2009
I'm a massive sucker for girls with some kind of power or deviation from the human norm... Especially if it leads her to being mostly ostracized, it makes me even more desiring to be around her and help her.

This is going to sound a bit pretentious, but i have a certain way of thinking and reasoning which would allow me to problem-solve even the most outlandish of improbable or supposedly 'unscientific' things that could pertain to a person. Someone with psychokinetic abilities or telepathy for example, i have enough understanding of metaphysics and metapsychology (not parapsychology) to be able to reverse engineer any cases i were to come across... I can and want to help people that would have these kinds of conditions, though as of yet i still have no confirmation that any such exist in reality.
...I understand her mindset through and through, and for someone like that to run into someone like me who could hit them with decyphering all their issues and thoughts on it in such short order, a familiarity they'd never have experience before. I wouldn't be able to be an impossibly happy bubbley comforting sort of friend, but i would be able to help them and together us solve questions to which nobody else has the answers.

I must say i didn't expect the denpa thing to be a literal form of telepathy, i was expecting a more typical folklore-esque quasi-paranormal reading of the ambiant alpha waves kind of thing, sensing auras vaguely... But having direct physical repercussions, as well as the trauma of high amplitude mental chatter...

I did find it a little odd that her family, and the girls were so quickly to neglect the "she nearly killed someone" part... I can perfectly understand befriending and loving someone regardless, but that would be not something easily just walked past... I expected her family to be more distraught, and Tohru to be at least a bit confused, and something from Arisa about the nature of violence & mortality based on her experience... Oh well i guess.

Saki's parents are too good omg.

I never saw or read the original Fruits Basket, so this is all new to me.
GenesisAriaAug 30, 2019 5:05 PM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Aug 30, 2019 2:38 PM

Nov 2016
Damn :'( Fruba definitely the anime with the most feels episodes this year.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 30, 2019 3:46 PM

Sep 2011
I wasn't expecting another Hana-chan episode after the previous one, which was also about the silly fan club, but we finally got to know about her past like we got to know about Uo-chan's. I said that I would love to have her "waves," but I never stopped to think about how much this power hurt her. And this may be a bit late to realize this, but her powers are real, and the Soumas and their curse aren't the only "supernatural" thing here.

Hana-chan struggled in crowds, and she was really bullied. They hurt her in so many ways that I can't even. She wished that boy would die, she almost killed him herself by wishing it, and this was enough to make her see herself as someone who only deserved to be punished. Thankfully, her parents and her brother were really supportive of her. They never judged or made her feel uncomfortable. They were there for her, doing what they could, and wishing the best. Wishing that she wouldn't give up.

And then she finally met Tooru, Uo-chan, and Kyouko. The ones who changed her life for the best. She resisted them at first, and almost distanced herself from them so they wouldn't get hurt somehow. But they didn't want it, and she also didn't want it, and it was so beautiful that I can't. Yet another precious character who deserves the world. She even learned to control her powers better after meeting Tooru. She is the best. I want to believe that no matter what happens, Tooru will always be safe as long as Uo-chan and Hana-chan are there for her like she was there for them.
Aug 30, 2019 3:54 PM

Feb 2011
Looks like Fruits Basket continues the trend of having stronger episodes whenever a backstory happens.
Aug 30, 2019 3:58 PM
Jul 2018
The true MVP'S oof today's episodes had to be Saki's parents. It warms my heart to see such faithful parents who accept their child no matter who or what they are, or regardless of their circumstances.

Let's not forget the little brother, him praying for his sister was just so cute ;_; his way of speaking conveys he is more mature than a child his age.

Wonderful family I must say.
Aug 30, 2019 4:33 PM
Mar 2016
This was the best episode I'm sobbing :( Bet it will get better and better
Aug 30, 2019 4:53 PM

Jul 2017
That was amazing deep stuff this week... Saki's past, it gave me goosebumps actually. When she said that she wanted to kill that kid in the classroom to her parents, fuck, i felt that, because that thought occurred inside my head while witnessing that scene. She suffered bullying because of who she was, because of her own way of being... and they've just threw her away and picked on her just to put her in her place? Disgusting little shits those kids..

And then, she moved away, and her whole world made a spin of 180 degrees. I absolutely loved watching how she met Tohru and Arisa, the only ones who actually noticed her, in a good way, and manifested their interest to get close to Saki. Those are true friends, and i'm really glad that nowadays she still sticks with them all the time, while being who she is and without being judged at all. That's amazing. She feels free, and i feel happy about that.

And btw, Saki's parents are angels.

This episode was a train of emotions. Fantastic, no words for it. 5/5
WaterLordAug 30, 2019 7:12 PM
Aug 30, 2019 5:15 PM

Oct 2016
Loved this episode so much!! Hanajima's story made me cry my eyes out, considering I have a lot of experience with being bullied in the past. Hanajima is such a great friend to Tohru and seeing the trio come together for the first time was sweet. I think Hanajima is one of my favorite characters now. <3
Aug 30, 2019 5:23 PM

Dec 2016
Jeez! Kids can be so mean :( I got angry watching those girls getting away while torturing Hanajima! ò_ó I'm very happy Hanajima get a chance to be happy after meeting Arisa and Tohru :')

Beautiful episode! It touched my heart deeply. The feels!!
PurpleGirl203Aug 30, 2019 5:26 PM

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Aug 30, 2019 5:58 PM

Apr 2019
xxGrayxx said:
Honestly I loved this episode so much! It hit me so hard!
Ok i'm going to go continue crying.

Sometimes crying is the best thing we can do for ourselves and for me personally what gives me a proof that I'm still alive and not dead inside (maybe)...
and I hope you're ok :)

Now, look...even if they're leaving aside the main plot, this anime has the power to keep itself great (emotionally and in quality). It's really good to see an anime that even in an all 'flashback-episode' it can touch you like it does.
And personally, I love arcs about bullying and depression, because it's so complex, you have so many ways to do it. It always touchs me.

I could discuss this anime for hours...unfortunately I have no one to do it, so an episode-topic here is the only thing I have and I like what I see (Thank you all by the way)

Lastly, I can say that I didn't cry during this ep, but I can't guarantee I won't anytime...
Aug 30, 2019 6:03 PM

Aug 2013
I need to learn how to control the power my tears falling down my face every episode ;-;
Aug 30, 2019 6:25 PM

Dec 2012
I didn't want to watch this episode bc I knew it would make me sad :(
Beautifully done <3 I love Saki and Megumi and their family.. such a nice loving family <3

CANNOT wait for next week!!! :'(
Aug 30, 2019 6:37 PM

Mar 2018
Amazing episode..I really love how this show keeps fleshing out characters making you care about all of them and Arisa & Hana-chan are probably my favorite. Their relationship with Tohru is so sweet
Aug 30, 2019 6:48 PM

Dec 2014
seeing saki past was so awesome...really understand her a little more
Aug 30, 2019 6:51 PM
Mar 2015
Glad his prayers were answered and Saki was able to meet the girls
Aug 30, 2019 6:59 PM
Sep 2017
Such a bittersweet episode! Filled with moments of sadness and heartbreak, but also moments of such sweetness and love. Brought me to tears, for sure. Megumi is best little brother ever. Hana-chan’s parents are wonderful, as well. Great scene with Tohru’s mom. And of course the trio of girls together is just perfect!
Aug 30, 2019 7:23 PM

Dec 2014
FMmatron said:
Damn :'( Fruba definitely the anime with the most feels episodes this year.

This show is just too beautiful for it's own good. :(

Saki-chan's backstory hit really hard and it's probably my favorite kind of story, about people finding a place to belong. I teared up multiple times. T.T
She's a sweet girl and too kind for her own good, because she doesn't want her powers to hurt anyone. Her family were absolutely wonderful.

Honestly, I just love how this show presents it's stories. They are all so very personal and touching which is what makes their resolution so very wholesome. In every little story that is presented you see how even the most simplest act of kindness and encouragement can make a world of difference to someone, I think that simple act of 'saving' someone is one of the most beautiful things you can do. If every person in the world was able to show genuine kindness to the people they meet, the world would be a much better place, it would certainly be nice if such Utopian dreams came to fruition.

Anyway, I can't wait to be get all emotional next week too.
Aug 30, 2019 7:37 PM
Apr 2019
Hatsuyuki said:
Looks like Fruits Basket continues the trend of having stronger episodes whenever a backstory happens.

It's just stronger whenever they animate something from a later part of the manga. Hana's backstory is the furthest ahead thing they've animated so far (from vol. 9). The manga just gets increasingly better every volume, every year it was being written ... soon it will all be as good as this ep and keep getting better than even that.
Aug 30, 2019 8:06 PM

Nov 2008
I was disappointed by the revelation this episode. When Saki appeared to be just a Chuni she was a nice foil to Tohru's air-headedness. But now it turns out that she is a super esper and it feels like the story has blundered off into into "Sci-Fi Harry" territory.

Is there something in the water in that town? A dozen or so members of an extended clan get cursed with shape changing and an unrelated girl gets "Mob"-level psychic powers... Who is going to get pulled out of the wood work next - a fox god?
Aug 30, 2019 8:24 PM

May 2017
>le sad girl getting bullied

skipped
Aug 30, 2019 8:47 PM

Jul 2016
Ok, I'm gonna be honest, that little piece of shit deserved that fainting and even more for forcing Hanajima to eat that lizard. Because Lord, if she were my daughter...

And on a side note, and this is just me but it's weird how, in a show about guys who can turn into animals, it's still difficult for me to believe about the "waves" being a real power and stuff... I'm not complaining or anything but it sure is something curious to say the least.

Anyways, regarding the episode, it was another fantastic one. The way how they handled the bullying issue was appropriate and the fact of seeing such loving parents simply melts my heart. I truly loved how supportive they were. And not to mention that seeing Megumi praying for her sister really got me, honestly. The bond he shares with her is truly beautiful.

Now, I hope the next episode can be a more lighthearted one because seeing little girls being bullied really brings out the worst of me :/
SouthRzVaAug 30, 2019 8:52 PM
Aug 30, 2019 9:22 PM

Mar 2018
This was so good! Never expected how much I needed her past!

I really don't get why not one of the kids in her elementary class helped her, even before they knew about her powers. It wasn't even bullying involving the whole class but just some boys 'picking' on her so the girls for example could've done something..

Still.. When only watching this episode, not knowing about the Souma and stuff, I'd think what a crazy world that is with her superpowers.
Respect to Hana's family tho. They the best

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 30, 2019 9:59 PM

Sep 2011
Its dumb, but for a second I thought the idea of Saki actually having powers would be a bit of a jump the shark moment, then I remembered im watching the show about sexy dudes transforming into animals at the touch of the opposite sex.

Anyway the series kind of had a short stretch of weak episodes for me these past few weeks so this was a massive return to form and tone for me even if the actual tone is very different to how it usually is. I wasn't expecting this subject material at all but I do think it worked excellently nonetheless even if it does leave me wondering what other magical shit is going on in this show if theres more stuff completely unrelated to the zodiacs.

Can a manga reader answer me on something for next week though, are they gonna be going into roughly the same arc that the original series ended on, cause I have been eager to see how that is handled in this adaption since it started but I assumed it would need multiple episodes, with 3 left is it feel like now or never or can it be done in 2?
JizzyHitlerAug 30, 2019 10:02 PM

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 30, 2019 10:24 PM
Apr 2019
JizzyHitler said:

Can a manga reader answer me on something for next week though, are they gonna be going into roughly the same arc that the original series ended on, cause I have been eager to see how that is handled in this adaption since it started but I assumed it would need multiple episodes, with 3 left is it feel like now or never or can it be done in 2?

It seems like it will going into it based on the title
Although some fans are speculating it won't get started into the later half of the episode.

Get ready, cause in the manga it is handled quite differently than in the '01 anime!
Aug 30, 2019 11:29 PM
Sep 2015
What if Saki curse head of zodiac family?
Aug 31, 2019 12:00 AM

Apr 2015
The feels.. I'm not crying, you're crying!

For real though, this was a pretty dark backstory of Saki. I didn't expect her to have these powers for real. Like to me it seemed that these waves were just a thing she "created" to keep herself distanced from others, but with the backstory, I was surprised to learn about her powers and what caused them to escalate to certain circumstances.

That bullying was hard to watch though, very relatable in a way :(

If only everyone could have a Tohru Honda in their lives to brighten it up..
Aug 31, 2019 1:08 AM

Apr 2014
What an emotional episode. Having certain powers and goes out of control when your emotions run amok. That sucks. But eventually something will come and help her out. Dear lord. My heart can't take it.
Aug 31, 2019 2:02 AM

Aug 2013
Okay this....hit way too close to home for me. I remembered reading Hanajima's backstory in the manga and I friggin' balled. And admittedly, watching it caused history to repeat itself. Each one of the girls experienced tragedy in their lives yet they came together and found happiness as more than friends, but a family.
Don't believe the hype.
Aug 31, 2019 2:08 AM

Feb 2014
So Hanajima really did have powers? I just thought people called her Wave Woman just for fun. She had everything a family could give but yet what she lacked was someone on the outside that could understand her. Damn Tohru melts everyone's heart like butter. Great episode.
When someone asks me why I like anime, I'd say Just Because.

Aug 31, 2019 2:51 AM

Dec 2017
Really, both flashbacks of her friends are way better than the main story.
Aug 31, 2019 5:02 AM

Feb 2014
Hanajima's backstory was certainly an emotional ride for me when I first read the manga chapter and the anime did a splendid job in recreating that emotional feeling so flawlessly.

Her wave powers are real and at first, she really struggled to control it, so when those little brats bullied her during her time in elementary school, her powers did a lot of harm to them.

Not only was it causing so much stress to poor Hanajima, but the same went to her parents, grandmother and her younger brother, Megumi, whose wish for her to find friends that would accept her was so sweet of him to do. =)

Eventually, she moved to the same middle school that Tohru and Uotani and she got along really well with them, until the rumours of her powers came back to haunt her. She tried to distance herself from everyone again, but Tohru caught up to Hanajima and, bless her heart, poured her feelings to Hanajima which made for a scene that left me very teary-eyed. T_T

Along with Uotani's second half of her backstory in episode 17, this is my joint favourite episode of the new anime so far. The next episode, depending on the title, might surprise a good amount of anime-only viewers here. =P
Meta_YoshiSep 14, 2019 11:22 PM
Aug 31, 2019 5:26 AM

Sep 2011
thebond_thecurse said:

Get ready, cause in the manga it is handled quite differently than in the '01 anime!
Yeah I've heard that which is why I really want to see how this one handles that stuff, and also cause I barely remember the original anime outside of a few moments from that arc

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 31, 2019 6:51 AM

Jul 2015
"If you do not fit in don't change yourself, but your surround."
This episode gave me serious Kotoura-san vibes. 5/5

Aug 31, 2019 7:02 AM

Jun 2016
damn... this episode got my hearts..
Aug 31, 2019 7:06 AM

Aug 2018
Ah great, after Uo got her 2 dedicated episodes, I was really waiting for Hanajima's turn ! And it did not disappoint, this episode covered everything needed (her whole past until today) and was also rich in emotions.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2019

130 by razornamidablood »»
Apr 22, 4:47 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2019

117 by ashura_chan »»
Apr 9, 3:59 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2019

217 by bruh98hy89 »»
Mar 29, 8:39 AM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 17, 2019

231 by Ant161718 »»
Mar 17, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Fruits Basket (2019) Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2019

123 by Jordanrane02 »»
Mar 16, 9:48 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.