Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Oct 14, 2018 1:52 PM
The Komori

Mar 2013
keragamming said:
@Tokoya

If the manga ends in 2020, season 4 will have to be 24 episodes or having the same split cour treatment as this season, since the first cour of season 4 is already completed in the manga. And the manga just began the new arc not too long ago, not sure if the new arc is the last arc though.
I'm hoping its the last arc

Oct 14, 2018 1:52 PM
Apr 2016
Tokoya said:
keragamming said:
@Tokoya

If the manga ends in 2020, season 4 will have to be 24 episodes or having the same split cour treatment as this season, since the first cour of season 4 is already completed in the manga. And the manga just began the new arc not too long ago, not sure if the new arc is the last arc though.

No decent, wholesome series would ever go "full One Piece".
Re:formed
Oct 14, 2018 1:53 PM

Nov 2016
What a way to end this cour after making us so horny, sasuga Wit.

8/10 great as always

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 14, 2018 2:00 PM

Apr 2015
Oh boy, this episode was so good. Sasha turned into an absolute animal when she saw that meat. Poor girl got tied up on a pillar. Jean and Eren start brawling but nobody stopping them... Levi just flooring them was the best thing.

Omfg that F*cking cliffhanger.... Why would you do that to us....

Now we gotta wait till April to see what happens next
Oct 14, 2018 2:03 PM

Oct 2013
Tokoya said:
keragamming said:
@Tokoya

Oh don't worry, Isayama said he wants to end the manga as fast as possible to not disappoint fans into thinking he is stretching the series. I think the series will end in 20 to 30 chapters. So a season 5 is possible.
Oct 14, 2018 2:07 PM

Dec 2015
A great final episode for a great 1st cour of season 3.
I really enjoyed this.
Looking forward for the next arc.
Man, that teaser in the ED really scared me. I wasn't expecting that.
Oct 14, 2018 2:16 PM

Aug 2018
I was scared at the end. I thought I downloaded it wrong.
Oct 14, 2018 2:17 PM
Mar 2018
The banquet party was very funny. Everyone going crazy over the meat and another classic Eren vs Jean brawl. Well it looks like Wit Studio themselves dropped a spoiler during the ending of what's going to happen during the retaking of the Shiganshina district. And why are Eren and Levi arguing atop a ruined house? Why everything's a chaos? And why Mikasa attacked Levi? Well manga readers know it all, no spoilers from me though. To know it all, wait for the 2nd cour.
Oct 14, 2018 2:21 PM

Jan 2016
Get hype anime only people, this next arc is the one the manga readers have been waiting for.

And will continue to wait for, apparently.
Oct 14, 2018 2:25 PM

Jan 2016
Fantastic, sasuga WIT I guess!

Superb season, the arc that I considered to be boring in the manga might just be my favorite animted arc yet. But now the long wait for the best arc of AoT begins!

C y'all in april!
Oct 14, 2018 2:26 PM

Feb 2013
The preparations to retake Wall Maria were good and all but I didn't need to see a glimpse of the future!!!!
Oct 14, 2018 2:27 PM

Sep 2014
HOLY SH*T THAT ENDING. It spooked the sh*t out of me xD
Oct 14, 2018 2:34 PM

Feb 2018
WOW the ending .... gonna miss snk for a while
Oct 14, 2018 2:38 PM
Sep 2016
I'm so disappointing I have to wait till next year to watch the rest of this season :'(
I thought it would be all 24 episodes week by week.
Oct 14, 2018 2:38 PM
Apr 2015
I shat myself at that jumpscare ending holy shit

Just gotta wait 6 months to find out what happens HAHAHA
Oct 14, 2018 2:43 PM
Mar 2013
I've been an anime only since the beginning, waited patiently 3 years for the 2nd season, been the biggest fan and supported the series since its 1st ep. But, since i saw the twisted ending they left us with, and since yall saying that the next season will be emotionally heavy, let me just put this out there right now : if, by any chance, the mangaka has killed everyone and created a whole new cast to continue the story, i'll legit be so pissed, change my rating of this anime from 10 to 1 or even 0, and rage quit the whole thing. #JustSaying #HopingForTheBest

P.S : Do not spoil anything for me. Thank you.

On another note, has the soundtrack for the 3rd season been released yet ?
Oct 14, 2018 2:43 PM

Sep 2014
this season was amazing, with amazing production quality. And we will even get a seond part (might as well be season 4)

I might rate this even higher than the first, but since it was the beginning of this awesome show, I just cant! (Season 2 was kinda okay in comparison)

Also - [Bite za dusto!] directed the credits. Goosebumps all over.

PS: going by the credits, I bet I will enjoy the second part of season 3 even more than the final season of game of thrones.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Oct 14, 2018 2:46 PM

Sep 2015
What on earth did happen during the ending?! I am scared for life
Oct 14, 2018 2:49 PM

Apr 2017
ok that ending teaser was legitimately terrifying. i knew it was happening but i didn't think it'd be featured like, well, that.

such a great season though, and what an episode to end it on. WIT never disappoints me when it comes to manga adaptions and though they did greatly change the uprising arc (though personally i still prefer how it was presented in the manga), they still did an incredible job adapting it.

i'm SO excited for RTS but i'm most definitely not emotionally prepared. i was bracing myself for what was coming and then the six fucking month hiatus was announced and i'm all like ??? why tho ??? like when part 2 starts i'm gonna be back at school and stressing not only about school but also attack on titan; like i'm a manga reader i don't need more to stress about.

anime-onlies: prepare yourselves for the next arc - it's the one the manga readers have been waiting for. and will continue waiting for apparently...

anyway, the hype is real for season 3 part 2 let's gooooooooooo to shiganshina
Oct 14, 2018 2:55 PM
Sep 2018
gay season finale fuck this ............................................

i still love hange tho..

and that scene where erwin just starts yelling im yelling too lol
Oct 14, 2018 3:00 PM

Jun 2016
Can't wait for the next season!
I love this anime.
Oct 14, 2018 3:17 PM

Aug 2013
That was a different kind of ending....
Don't believe the hype.
Oct 14, 2018 3:18 PM

Jan 2018
I really enjoyed this season, too bad it's spilit in 2 parts.
That ED got me hyped :D
10/10
Oct 14, 2018 3:19 PM
Mar 2016
deg said:
they showed the Levi, Mikasa, Eren fight and drama in the ED sequence, thats a big teaser for the next season or cour

I didn’t think the would show that scene but thinking on it, it was a brilliant move. Especially how they woven it into the outro. It shows the audience that shit is about to get real!
Oct 14, 2018 3:21 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Phenomenal finale to an exceptional Season of Shingeki No Kyojin!
It really has surpassed its manga counterpart by quite a bit, thanks to the manga writer himself oddly enough and the brilliant work of Wit Studio! Each and every episode were fulfilling and thrilling and just almost everything was picture-perfect!

Regarding this finale episode though, what a finale once again. It felt like a buildup episode to the next cour/part, but just the brilliant directing reminiscing all the emotional traits of the Characters was brought to play here making it an amazing watch! Eren and Jean battling it out like the old days and Sasha being the ever-so-hungry girl she is, just really set the base here. It was hilarious too just how Eren and Jean was throwing punches while wondering why the others wouldn’t stop them and boy did’ja see Mikasa’s smile? God, what a treat that was! Sasha biting Jean’s hand confirms now that she really is a food Titan! Jokes aside, the convo between Levi and Erwin was pretty dope too! Erwin really wants to know the truth and honestly who can blame him? Levi being entrusted the serum makes full sense and the Artist appealing to demonstrate his art scene was rather hilarious too. He better not reveal it, ever, the people really will lose trust in the Survey Corps xD. Moving on, the little convo between the main trio was a nice addition! Armin insisting the other two to watch out for themselves was really touching. Lastly, just the sendoff from the people and Erwin’s reply and the consequent scenes were just sensational! I do think, however, that the people’s sudden change in hearts was rather abrupt and out of place, but not too much of a biggie really. And now, the biggest shock factor of the Season, the After Credits Scene! Jeez, the Glitch and the teaser was just so creepy but amazing! It just makes the wait for Part II all the more excruciating! I saw a few things, while replaying the scene over and over again, and I just couldn’t get enough of it! Mikasa v Levi!!! What’s up with the intense clash of feelings though? Will Mikasa go all the way and chop off Levi’s head? So many Questions, I feel bad for the anime only watchers. I wasn’t expecting to be shocked initially but this Season sure shocked me on multitude levels and the After Credit Scene being the most by far!

All in all, the Storyline/Plot Development was great this time around too, but sadly was still probably the weakest Department considering just how everything simply tended to favour the Survey Cops and whatnot at critical times.
Characterization/Character Development was abundant but mainly heavy to two important characters, namely Historia and Eren. While it’s shocking that Historia has been absent from this finale episode, just the amount of time spent of her Character and everything was astounding and the result of that was brilliance obviously. For Eren, meanwhile, his slow and sometimes infuriating Development was downgrading but it was still fairly well done considering the burdens he’d to go through and come to release through the course of this season. Other characters, such as Erwin and Levi received a little Development too but nothing too noteworthy to be honest. The usual cast just being themselves was all I needed, anyway!
Art/Animation, by far, has been the best among the three Seasons of this franchise so far! It was just spectacular, the vivid details and the whole display!
Sound Department, again like always, was just exceptional! Sawano Hiroyuki’s god-tier music composing coupled with the masterful voice acting from all the voice actors involved and the superb ED by Linked Horizon made this yet another glorious treatment like the previous two Seaons. I’m not too fond of the Op to be frankly honest, but this too but exceedingly well to set up the emotional ride that this Season sought out to become and those glorious visuals!
Personal Enjoyment, now this has been over the roof really! I wish I could stay up to watch these episodes but due to circumstances, I couldn’t and I’m absolutely gutted to that! Well, at least I’ll be able to do so for Part 2’s latter episodes so I’m definitely looking forward to that!

- Storyline/Plot Development: 8.5/10
- Characterization/Character Development: 8.5/10
- Art/Animation: 9.0/10
- Sound Department: 9.3/10
- Personal Enjoyment: 10/10

=> Overall: Solid 9/10! I won’t be comparing the Seasons just yet because this is just Part I, but it’s been top-notch, mind you.

I can’t wait to see Part 2. It’s said to be the most intense arc and I can completely understand why, even though I feel like a certain something was a little overdone. Well, as if that’s going to kill my hype though! I can’t wait! Come on, take your time and give it your best shot, Wit Studio! Provide the exhilarating Animation and Music to make the wait worth it!
Again, I’m a little shocked and a little disappointed we’ll have to wait two whole Seasons for the remaining cour but it’s understandable considering Wit Studio’s busy sceuduele of next year’s with projects of Koutetsujou no Kabenari and Vinland Saga, in particular! I’m sure it’s for the best, though!

_MushiRock11_Oct 15, 2018 1:29 AM
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Oct 14, 2018 3:27 PM
Mar 2016
Farabeuf said:
Man, I hope i don't have to wait too long for the next cour. There's bucketloads of manga material left so there's no reason to wait so long.

I like that the break is happening. Gives time to work on the animation is the action is about to rev up drastically. Plus with the return not being until April, from what I would guess, gives us five more chapters of material since it’s monthly. Another three chapters by end of season. Which should be plenty of material to plan out how they would approach season 4. Don’t want to have to wait several years for a new season like between season 1 and 2.
Oct 14, 2018 3:50 PM

May 2009
THAT ENDING AHHHH

I'm totally okay with the break because last few episodes were quite lazy imo
Oct 14, 2018 3:57 PM

Feb 2014
Holy hell that tease! Anime onlines, RIP!

This was a fantastic adaptation of the manga and I'd say this is one of few rare moments when the arc in the anime was better than it was in the manga. This is probably my favorite season out of all of them. The production values, pacing, acting, story, characters, were all top notch.

10/10 without a doubt.

It's shame we have to wait till next spring for the second part, but you know that might be a good thing if it preserves quality. They're going to need really fucking good animation for the next arc so this will probably give them extra time to improve it. I'm just glad AoT is coming out every year and no more 4 year breaks. If we get 12 episodes every half year-year until it finishes the manga then I wouldn't be too upset.

But damn, it would have been great if this was 24 episodes though, but like I said, it may be for the best.
LoomyTheBrewOct 14, 2018 4:08 PM
Oct 14, 2018 4:14 PM

Jan 2014
that ending where everything started to distort with the video and sound, I started to freak out. That shit came out of nowhere lol

Actually liked this season a lot. Way better than the previous seasons
Oct 14, 2018 4:18 PM

Jul 2013
If I haven't already read the manga, that ED would definitely force me to pick it up. SnK has always been great with cliffhangers, but this one just goes above and beyond.
Oct 14, 2018 4:20 PM

Oct 2013
That ED scene came out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me.

It should be illegal though to leave a cliffhanger scene like that in the credits and have us wait half a year.

Oct 14, 2018 4:27 PM

May 2015
No Erwin SASAGEYO!!! at the end. 1/10. Dropped.

THAT CLIFFHANGER IS KILLING MEEEEE! Oh, wait I read the manga. Nevermind then, but still dick move to make this spilt. Another 6 months of waiting to see shit animated.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Oct 14, 2018 4:30 PM

Apr 2016
HOLY SH*T THE PREVIEW SCENE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ENDING SONG!!
the greatest arc in the series is coming in April!
Eren and Jean's bar fight reminded me of OG Attack On Titan
it kind of sucks we have to wait until April, but it should definitely be worth the wait
Oct 14, 2018 4:43 PM

Oct 2017

Did they all forget slug titan? From like, three or four episodes ago?

Someone should go through this entire series and screenshot all the contradictions, anachronism, and lazy animation.
Oct 14, 2018 4:45 PM
Jun 2016
keragamming said:
@Tokoya

Give up on this 24 episodes idea. Wit is clearly no longer capable or willing to do that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2018 4:49 PM
Jun 2016
Username23489023 said:

Someone should go through this entire series and screenshot all the contradictions, anachronism, and lazy animation.

Are you retarded or blind? The liquid was evaporating but Rod licked it before it was all gone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 14, 2018 4:55 PM

Sep 2017
What in the jesus was that end credits. It was pretty unsettling and creepy when the ED was going all distorted, and then the actual scene... well it worries me that's for sure. Just gonna have to wait. Was expecting the show to be back in January but April it is.
Oct 14, 2018 5:00 PM
Nov 2017
From my perspective concerning this show being split for good
Other gestures on it makes it seems like a 24 episode series but seems impossible likely because of the manga I would say they are saving the best for the last, the other part might not concluded but would be made clear especially
Fight scenes will be packed
I kinda fell relieved a bit
They took their time making it clear
And the ending really gave us good reason to be on this
I would call it acceptable
If this is sth that follows the manga I guess no one has the right to complain
Besides
Next year
OPM and AOT
A perfect combination
Wadyouthink?
Oct 14, 2018 5:00 PM

Jun 2015
I like those moments when they party and the scenes bevome lively. Eren is being well... Eren, however I kind of missed that from him.
Oct 14, 2018 5:01 PM

Oct 2017
DupeusT31 said:
Username23489023 said:

Are you retarded or blind? The liquid was evaporating but Rod licked it before it was all gone.
Then show me. Prove to me in the time it was spilt to when he performed cunnilingus on it, that it almost vaporized.
Oct 14, 2018 5:08 PM

Oct 2017
If they really wanted to make it good, and make it seamless, they could have made little drops turn into steam, then rod goes, "NO!" then faceplants it.
Oct 14, 2018 5:22 PM

Jul 2017
that after credit gave me quite a scare.
Oct 14, 2018 5:24 PM
Jul 2016
I didn't see that coming!
That's the most terrifying outro I ever saw! O.O HolySh*t O.O
Oct 14, 2018 5:24 PM

Oct 2015
That just ended suddenly!

I felt this season we didn't get much from it, the story focused on Historia and her titan bloodline and as well as her royal bloodline. This season also focused on the politics within the wall, hello the show is called "attack on titan". Eren was only useful in barricading the wall and as for the rest he didn't do much, but he did get a glimpse of his past and the key.

My favorite Levi was finally given a bit of shine and that's the only good thing about the season, we also got a glimpse of his past and identity. As for Erwin I still think he's the best and hope he won't die in the future, I also wonder the memory we got shown of him as a child?

I hope the second part of this season will be better than this one. But hey that glimpse of Levi punching Eren while Mikasa defends his honor, I wonder what that is? But I suspect it's the next season's moments to hype us.

Even if it wasn't that great but because its SNK I give a 9/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Oct 14, 2018 5:29 PM
Apr 2017
Not a bad episode but really felt unnecessary.

Now for the half year wait
Oct 14, 2018 5:30 PM

May 2015
This was the first season that actually got me excited, and they just had to end it here... sigh.
Oct 14, 2018 5:51 PM

Feb 2017
I watched this at 3 am and that ending scene scared the SHIT out of me omg I'm crying klsjflsjkfjlk
ocrybabyoOct 14, 2018 6:00 PM
Oct 14, 2018 6:46 PM

Jan 2015
Holy fuck that ending! I was NOT expecting that.

And yeah, it sucks that it stoped there, I really can't wait for the second part
Oct 14, 2018 6:56 PM

Nov 2015
WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT 7 MONTHS
Oct 14, 2018 7:01 PM

Apr 2016
That schene at the ending was such a dick move tho. Now they gonna makes us wait 4 or 5 months in anticipation
Pages (9) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2018

227 by urfavv_brazilian »»
4 minutes ago

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sapewloth - Aug 8, 2018

117 by Adrian610 »»
Apr 8, 1:02 PM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 7, 2018

243 by JoestarEISH_020 »»
Mar 31, 5:46 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2018

214 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:41 AM

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2018

188 by Apreggi »»
Mar 19, 4:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.