Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Inuyashiki
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Nov 10, 2017 2:28 AM

Jul 2011
Since it looked like Hiro blacked out at the end there, I can generally guess what happens at the beginning of the next episode. Just when Hiro decides to stop killing too (because his mother told him indirectly but in not uncertain terms that it was wrong). But the lives of those people he killed will never come back, unless they get reconstructed by aliens as robots. It looks like Hiro has begun to resent these powers though, especially now that he's cured his mother, since it caused him to lose his friendship with Ando (and anyone who isn't just plain evil is going to feel annoyed at the news harping on about it all the time).

Speaking of Ando, the casual conversation he had with Ichirou while flying was pretty badass. He didn't even look remotely nervous, just hanging there. He even managed to put two and two together about Ichirou's daughter. "She's very pretty." lol

There was focus on both of them, and how these new powers are still affecting the way they see the world. In terms of last episode with the yakuza thing, honestly, Ichirou could easily heal them again if he wanted to, I doubt that's going to happen within the span of this anime though, especially when the eventual focus is likely going to be Ichirou and Hiro's showdown.
Nov 10, 2017 2:34 AM

May 2012
Best episode so far, and best anime in the season. So much stuff happened in this episode

I wonder what will happen next episode. Hiro can easily kill the cops but will he do that when they already know his identity
Nov 10, 2017 3:05 AM

Mar 2014
It's kind of amusing how Andou keeps calling Inuyashiki a hero and the antagonist's name is Hiro

Good episode, it was nice to see a bit of Hiro's background. He seems to have a cool relationship with his mother and wants to be human again. And just as he was about to quit he was arrested... this episode in my opinion doesn't excuse his previous behavior but it was still interesting to have more insight into his character.
Nov 10, 2017 4:19 AM

Mar 2017
Andou and Inuyashiki's adventures were both fun and heart warming this episode. I really enjoyed seeing the more sensitive side of Hiro, even if he is still an evil brat.

bingamu85Nov 10, 2017 7:57 AM
Nov 10, 2017 4:26 AM

Dec 2013
Anyone else felt like Hiro's mom will be caught in between and dies?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Nov 10, 2017 4:40 AM
Dec 2015
Even if they figured out it was Hiro there's no evidence. they can't do anything to him
Nov 10, 2017 5:15 AM
Apr 2015
his friend snitched on him like a bitch because he idolized some old guy why are people championing andou? I just don’t get what the problem was he was killing people but he wasn’t harming andou’s family or anyone he knew so why did it even matter so much?
Nov 10, 2017 5:20 AM

Apr 2017
Andou is now the trainer of our hero, Inuashiki. He really wanted to kill his childhood friend so all the inhumane doings of Hiro will vanish. Hiro seemed a good person when it comes to his relatives or family. Also, he cured the illness of his mother and decided to move their home in pretentious apartment. He got arrested by the police, I wonder what will happen after the cliffhanger.
Nov 10, 2017 5:22 AM

Feb 2017
Best episode so far, in my humble opinion.
Hopefully it keeps looking up.

"ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴇʀᴇ sᴇᴇɴ ᴅᴀɴᴄɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ɴᴏᴛ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ."

Nov 10, 2017 7:00 AM

Dec 2016
What tf is wrong with anime strike. Is it just me, or will episode 5 just not show up?
I arrange video game sheet music for piano:
My arrangements
My (very few) anime arrangements
Nov 10, 2017 7:02 AM
Nov 2016
So, they tried to humanize Hiro this episode,it didn't really work out to well but... Hiro does care for some people and he even said he'd stop killing but even when he was going through some sort of emotional turmoil, his face looked passive. I was surprised to see that he was on very good terms with His Dad and his step mom, even his half brother and sister.

Also, I can't even deal with Andou crying....
Nov 10, 2017 7:10 AM

Oct 2015
Come on Hiro... unlucky to be caught by a eye-witness :( doubt Andou will tip the police off when he know the results. Goddamn his resolution to change come too late, this is going to end badly for the mother I forseen which wil lead to the fight.
Nov 10, 2017 8:09 AM

Oct 2016
This episode was much, much better. Episode 4 was so terrible and so disconnected from the plot I don't understand why it even exists. Now there's stakes! Drama! Conflicting interests! It's not just a power fantasy anymore!
Nov 10, 2017 8:20 AM

Jun 2017
PNDRetro said:
his friend snitched on him like a bitch because he idolized some old guy why are people championing andou? I just don’t get what the problem was he was killing people but he wasn’t harming andou’s family or anyone he knew so why did it even matter so much?

Wha...? Are you implying that if you happened to know the identity of a serial killer, you'd keep it to yourself because the serial killer hasn't harmed people you know?
Nov 10, 2017 8:30 AM

Aug 2008
Benphyre said:

well she did said if he would be she will die with him o.o
never read the manga so we will have to wait and see
The spider is watching
Nov 10, 2017 9:29 AM

Apr 2015
Benphyre said:

Well, idk if every sub was the same but in the manga she said something totally different that was

So if you read that, you probably will conclude what's going to happen in the next episode to her.
Nov 10, 2017 9:34 AM

Dec 2010
I don't feel bad for the kid but I do feel bad for the mom.

It's heartwarming seeing the old man saving the lives of so many in the hospital.
Nov 10, 2017 10:56 AM

Aug 2015
Wow, I don't know what else to say, what a wonderful plot! It was amazing to see Hiro giving up and being forced to return.
Nov 10, 2017 11:57 AM

Jun 2016
OHMYGOD WHAT A GOOD FUCKING EPISODE! HOLY SHIT.

Hiro's childhood friend ended up meeting Inuyashiki-san after screaming for help which was after finding out or having a theory that there's another person who's like Hiro who is an opposite of him. And jeez they really met. Awww. No wonder in the OP, you can see them two walking together. Andou asked Inuyashiki-san to defeat Hiro and he called him a hero. My heart. Jeez.

Wow. A girl confessed to Hiro and he called her Pube-head then he was like 'Thank you'. Why am I having a feeling that Hiro might use her to his advantage which I don't want to happen to her? What an asshole.

Hiro's parents were separated then, and Hiro's father has waaaay better life than his mother who he's living with. Hiro is pretty close to his step-brother and step-sister.

Inuyashiki-san carrying Andou while they're flying. Haha. I love where their friendship is going. Andou is training Inuyashiki-san. Hahaha. Cuties. Andou went to hospital with Inuyashiki-san and seeing him curing a patient made him cry. Hahaha. I can't with Andou. At least, Inuyashiki-san has a good friend -- a great friend, rather.

Hiro's mom only have one month left to live because of pancreatic cancer and since he and Inuyashiki-san has the power to cure someone's illness, he cured his mother. Kinda felt bad for him for a moment there. Sucks because his mom made him realize his wrongdoings (little did she know his son is a sociopath) and decided to stop killing people, but looks like a syndicate or whatever is that group caught him. And jeez. What a freaking cliffhanger.

Loved this episode! <3

P.S. Hiro is so handsome this episode because he's not channeling his inner sociopath. Pffffft.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 10, 2017 12:14 PM
Apr 2016
HibiChika said:
it wasnt the killings but more likely the careless moneygrabbing that got hiro into trouble. youngsters these days leaving a trail like yagami light.

Not only he performed that careless moneygrabbing, but the journalist also reported that a witness was helping the investigators. Andou witnessed the snipe chain-kill at the school, the moneygrabbing, and he also did that weird glare at Hiro.
Nov 10, 2017 12:42 PM

Jul 2015
Stark700 said:
By using his powers, he saves her from cancer.

After he slaughtered entire family earlier, that make him looks like a hypocrite.

Also, don't worry. Hiro was not apprehended because they suspect him for those murders. They simply think that teenager suddenly getting 3000000 yen and buying new luxury apartment is quite suspicious. But that is just my assumption.

Nov 10, 2017 1:04 PM

Jun 2013
so the monster has a human side
Nov 10, 2017 2:08 PM

Feb 2015
A lot of development again. Andou met Inuyashiki, and their interactions have been great. I'm really supporting them, I just hope it all works out.

Hiro actually resolved to stop killing people! This is, well, it's great - but the damage is done. He needs to be STOPPED. Not that these agents can do anything. Idk how Hiro will respond to them. I don't think he'll let himself be captured, but I know he doesn't want to kill in front of his mother. It is important that they've made some effort to humanise him in this episode, but just as Inuyashiki says, what he's done is unforgivable.

Also, I wonder how Inuyashiki's bitch daughter will come into relevence. She'll probably be a victim (hostage) down the line.

Also, I'm thinking there will be a third robot person somewhere. Though I doubt the reason for their existence will be revealed - at least not this season.
Nov 10, 2017 2:26 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Another great episode. It was cool that Andou got to meet Ichirou and is basically help him train to fight Hiro. As for Hiro, it sucked that his mom had cancer and while he did cure her, since he's now being pursued by the law, his mom knows he did something wrong. Gonna be pretty interesting to see how it all plays out.

Very excited for the next episode.
Nov 10, 2017 3:19 PM

Jan 2016
I believe I saw a YouTube comment on a review of this episode which basically said that it's likely that Hiro targets families for his killings specifically due to inner jealousy and resentment of the fact his father lives with a happy family of his own compared to him and his mother, which despite never stated, is rather thought-provoking.

Oh ho ho... those who haven't read the manga are in for a treat for the next few episodes...
Nov 10, 2017 3:27 PM
Jul 2018
I can't hold it any longer, I've started reading the manga. For this episode, we're shown Shishigami's feelings towards his mother, and just when he decides he's done killing, it's too late. Interested in Andou and Inuyashiki's alliance.

I couldn't help but laugh too hard at this.
Nov 10, 2017 4:08 PM

Apr 2015
PNDRetro said:

1. He didn't do that, that weird look Andou did was because now he has someone that can stop him and he's not 'afraid' that much of him anymore since somehow Inuyashiki can stop him.

2. What? are? you? even? implying there? Feeling no sympathy towards others beside your family doesn't mean you should let someone kill people because it "won't" touch them 'yet'.. That basically turns you into an accomplice and you're the same as the killer.
If Andou doesn't says anything to the police is because he's not retard and he knows that police can't do shit to Hiro. It would just make it worse. That's why he tried to contact Inuyashiki.
Nov 10, 2017 5:23 PM

Jul 2012
Really good episode!! It's cool how we got to see a more human side to Hiro - He's not just a kid fucking around with his superpower but he actually cares for his dad's family and most important, his mom. I'm interested to see more!
Nov 10, 2017 5:29 PM

Oct 2013
Hiro having a change of heart? Yeah right...
Nov 10, 2017 5:57 PM

Jan 2014
I got anxiety when Hiro's friend was talking to Ichirou Inuyashiki. Can't Hiro hear their convo if he really wanted to?

Three things cannot be long hidden..
...the s u n, the m oo n, and the tr u th.

Nov 10, 2017 6:40 PM

Apr 2015
Quite a funny episode...
that short curly hair girl kinda cute though... lol
ah.. so Hiro got caught because carelessly grabbing money... feels bad for his mom...
well, at least he has that "human" side inside him... hope nothing bad happens...

Nov 10, 2017 6:53 PM
Jun 2016
was the movie/anime on the tv real or no? :> Just wondering with all the gantz posters and such I wouldn't be surprised if it was from there.
Nov 10, 2017 6:55 PM

Dec 2015
The pacing was actually really good + the plot development was strong, best episode so far imo.
~
Nov 10, 2017 7:06 PM

Apr 2012
awww, so Hiro really loves his mom.

"Fortress Maximus has come himself. Okay! Then I shall get Fortress Maximus to fight me, huh huh huh!"

Nov 10, 2017 8:31 PM

Nov 2015
Hiro's name sounds like the English word "Hero"

A villain named Hiro???

Hiro=Hero

His parents gave him the wrong name
HACKs! 🤢🤮
Nov 10, 2017 8:33 PM

Apr 2015
This episode still isn't on Anime Strike.

Some morally just individual reading this thread (if any still exist on MAL) may sometimes ask themselves, "Am I making the right choice in watching fansubs/illegal rips for this instead of supporting Amazon?".

Yes. Yes, you are. Amazon does not give two shits.
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Nov 10, 2017 10:13 PM

Apr 2015
So is hiro's mother gonna suicide or something? after knowing Hiro is the serial killer? hmmm interesting so far. I wonder what will happen to Hiro after that happen.
4th times getting signature banned wtf
Nov 10, 2017 11:13 PM

Jun 2017
Nice episode, but I gotta wonder what was up with that janky ass pacing toward the second half of it.
Nov 11, 2017 3:38 AM

Nov 2010
Glad to see Ando gained his hope back when he met Inuyashiki and he truly admire him as the real hero. Now he is Inuyashiki ally too. I feel bad for the girl who likes Hiro. He didn't even ask her name(I'm assuming he don't know or remember her name) and straight to call her Pube-head.
Hiro got some character development in this episode.
Nov 11, 2017 4:53 AM

Jan 2010
Next episode... the massacre!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the
Nov 11, 2017 6:07 AM
Sep 2014
How can he just decide that he won't kill anymore. What an asshole.
Nov 11, 2017 8:13 AM

Apr 2015
A bit harder to watch than the previous ones, which just whisked by, cos more emotions.
Fairly decent buildup.
Nov 11, 2017 8:33 AM

Apr 2017
Great episode as always..But that fucking cliffhanger

Nov 11, 2017 10:41 AM

May 2017
Hiro is such a piece of shit imo.. that "I'll stop killing people then" pissed me off so much, 0 emotion in it -_-
But great episode tho, can't wait for the next one!
Nov 11, 2017 12:26 PM
May 2016
nekrot1co0 said:
Whoahoho said:

well. since Hiro was tipped off and he found out about it, we can assume that he BANG him

My bad, I meant Hiro not Andou.

Maybe because at that moment he was thinking of renouncing killing and not being evil anymore it brought out the part of him that's a human instead of just a killing machine?
Nov 11, 2017 12:29 PM
May 2016
I still don't understand why the old man has to take off his shirt to use his powers when the evil kid doesn't.
Nov 11, 2017 1:01 PM

Jun 2015
I guess Hiro will lose it once his Mama tells him he's a monster.
Nov 11, 2017 1:52 PM

May 2014
I actually really like Andou and I'm all for his cute little bromance with Inuyashiki. They're both so meek and humble...it's just sweet to watch.

Seems like Hiro had a change of heart after nearly losing his mother but being able to save her- now he just wants to put everything he has into taking care of her. Looks like it was a case of too little, too late though because he's been found out...the stuff on the news was probably just a cover-up to avoid moral panic.

Felt kind of sorry for Shion, but judging by that ED song, we've not seen the last of her.

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 11, 2017 1:54 PM

Jun 2015
Did they really arrest him for the murders? I mean, even if there was an eye witness I don't think the police would arrest someone based on that alone. The witness can't have been Andou, he's not so stupid, and for anyone else it could've been any teen in school uniform. Hiro doesn't have a motive and there's not a weapon to be traced back to him. Besides, the love confession subplot still has to be resolved.

I think it's much more likely that they're arresting him for his money-related crimes. But maybe I'm overthinking this.
Nov 11, 2017 3:34 PM

Sep 2014
THAT'S A LOT OF BIKES or perhaps I'm not used to such sights.

Seeing Hiro having a decent relationship with the rest of his family and even better with his mother was surprising after all we have seen so far. Yes , that's understandable that big majority of us care only for those close to us but he was actually killing whole families on pure randomness. Bit Cliche'ic moment when mother says something as that she can't imagine the person who would do something cruel as this while it is her own son who is the culprit.

I didn't quite get it but this for sure wasn't night nor it seemed to be the morning , but they both were still sleeping. When surrounded , Hiro looked at his mom and didn't transform.. Probably he doesn't want her to find out , but he's caught already. Only thing needed is proof.

The ones who reported are probably Andou and Inuyashiki's duo. Shot at the school of them both walking past eacher should mean the start of their indirect fight. But even in flashback it was underlined that Shishigami can hear everything unless there are some nuances to this ability. Pressing one's ear comes to mind first and if that's the case , Inuyashiki hearing Andou's cry for help was just a big coincidence..
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 19, 2017

384 by jaytheactivist »»
Sep 21, 5:06 AM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2017

236 by cherpa420 »»
Sep 20, 7:46 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2017

397 by jmonty909 »»
Sep 17, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2017

178 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jul 24, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Inuyashiki Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2017

205 by ShadowkillZ »»
Jul 24, 9:29 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.