Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 26, 2016 12:36 AM
Oct 2016
THE FEELS....HELP.... However, I was kind of expecting that ending.
Dec 26, 2016 2:39 AM

Dec 2012
I got a bit sad that Poco didn't get to stay with Souta but there's the manga where they are still together and also of course that post credit scene. It is Poco!
allo
Dec 26, 2016 2:40 AM

Jun 2013
So Poco-chan was the tanuki that Souta saved when he was younger. TT__TT So many feels.

This episode had too many feels and it made me miss my dad.

The manga is still on-going though. I wonder how it'll end in the manga. Maybe Rin's baby will look like Poco-chan. Only tanuki version is left. No more human Poco-chan.

Yayoi makes a late appearance but who ships her with Souta? D:

I think this is one of the best slice-of-life series for this season after 3-Gatsu no Lion.
臭い-
Dec 26, 2016 3:35 AM

Jul 2012
What a joy, @silverwalls recommended this show to me and I was a bit sceptical but I'm really glad I picked it up. The disconnection from Souta's father and family issues really hit home on a personal level for me so this ending was definitely touching to say the least. I'm poppin' off at the idea of a 2nd season though I honestly extremely doubt it.

If anyone has any idea how much of the manga the anime actually covered I'd be very eager to know (for the sake of figuring out how much content there is left incase there was to be a s2). Please ping me with @snakes in your comment if you're replying to me!

Thanks again for the awesome rec Silver.
Dec 26, 2016 3:54 AM
Sep 2016
ManInBlack said:
I hope this was a rib by the fan subbers....

It is correct actually, the term 打っ掛け (bukkake) means "dish made by pouring broth over something", it only started to be used as ejaculation onto someone's face later on.
Dec 26, 2016 4:16 AM

Oct 2013
I like the story overall
But somehow the ending got bits of repetitive scenes.

I do like how souta didnt actually take over the udon house but follow his calling for his own expertise.

Touched though for some episodes. One of the lovely series for this season.

7/10
Dec 26, 2016 8:41 AM

Jan 2009
Jyuzami said:

It is correct actually, the term 打っ掛け (bukkake) means "dish made by pouring broth over something", it only started to be used as ejaculation onto someone's face later on.

Thanks for the clarification. They had me a bit worried there for a moment. :-P
Dec 26, 2016 9:13 AM

Nov 2011
Awn man they were supposed to be together ç.ç
I won't deny, I cried a little, this ep went right in the feels but now I'm wondering what's happening in the manga f it's still ongoing
Baby, daijobanai...
Dec 26, 2016 12:10 PM
Jul 2014
Solid show with a bittersweet but meaningful ending. Enjoyed it more and more as it went on.

I do think the ending was anime original though considering the manga is ongoing still. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like any of the series has been translated. Hopefully one day it will be.
Dec 26, 2016 4:45 PM

Jun 2012
Thats one hell of a way to end it. Felt perfect, but a second season would be welcomed.
Dec 26, 2016 8:14 PM

Dec 2014
I was expecting Souta and Poco to stay together. ): I didn't quite understand why he had to leave.
Anyway, it was a great ending and a great show overall. 8/10
Dec 26, 2016 9:08 PM

Apr 2013
ManInBlack said:
I hope this was a rib by the fan subbers....

No, it's a thing.

Dec 27, 2016 1:45 AM

Feb 2013
Oh my god I loved this show!!! It was so cute, and heartfelt. I will definitely miss this one.

9/10
Dec 27, 2016 12:35 PM

Mar 2016
I only want season two if Poco comes back :(

I loved this show, but that ending...way too sad for me.
Dec 28, 2016 5:18 PM
Jan 2010
Ending felt trite and lazy, par for the "anime original" ending course
Dec 28, 2016 8:48 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Wasn't expecting to cry for most of the finale, but it happened. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it wasn't the best finale ever or should it have been the type of ending that would make me cry so much, but at the same time, I love the way it tackled the theme of family...and that was what made me so emotional. And Poco, he didn't shapeshift into a human because he felt apologetic towards Souta for Souta's injury, but instead it was because he wanted Souta to know that his father loved him. I guess it was because I wasn't expecting that to be reason for Poco to show himself in front of Souta, nor was I expecting the father thing to be resolved, and so it hit hard. A really heartwarming ending and the theme was well executed.

Of course I'd rather it not go so magical, the tanuki shapeshifting was the limit of expectation for supernatural/magical element in this show, but it didn't deter my enjoyment from the show's main theme about family. I would love to see a second season, despite it going anime original at the end.
Dec 29, 2016 3:12 PM

May 2010
Good. I never liked Poko much to begin with. Time to make udon. Thank you for making it. Rinko was my favorite. Don't get me wrong, this show isn't bad. It handles some SoL aspects really really well. Like Souta's crush, him becoming mama friends with his 1st crush in an ironic fashion. Rinko being the center of love square. I liked that. Esp. Nakaji and Rinko drama was the peak of the show, it was really natural and felt great, it didn't even feel like drama. In-fact, drama this natural is rare in anime imo.
It's just. Poko annoys me a lot and the show revolves pretty much around him. Gah. If there was more udon and less Poko, would have been nice.

6.5/10
TragicRomanceDec 29, 2016 3:17 PM
Dec 29, 2016 4:23 PM

Jul 2011
tingy said:
Wasn't expecting to cry for most of the finale, but it happened. I'm not sure how to explain it, but it wasn't the best finale ever or should it have been the type of ending that would make me cry so much, but at the same time, I love the way it tackled the theme of family...and that was what made me so emotional. And Poco, he didn't shapeshift into a human because he felt apologetic towards Souta for Souta's injury, but instead it was because he wanted Souta to know that his father loved him. I guess it was because I wasn't expecting that to be reason for Poco to show himself in front of Souta, nor was I expecting the father thing to be resolved, and so it hit hard. A really heartwarming ending and the theme was well executed.

Of course I'd rather it not go so magical, the tanuki shapeshifting was the limit of expectation for supernatural/magical element in this show, but it didn't deter my enjoyment from the show's main theme about family. I would love to see a second season, despite it going anime original at the end.

This!! Man, didn't expect to cry. xD
Dec 29, 2016 4:51 PM
Oct 2013
Really, I think I just cried that much watching Clannad.
This ep, omg, I didn't expected that at all!!
It was cute, heartwarming, serious, and loving at the same time. I really started to cry so much when Souta started to understand everything, why Poco was there for him, it felt so unexpected, and I really like that.
And in the music in the end, with all those shots of Poco's smile, I cried again. Why??I can't understand that!
I really enjoyed that show. That's the reason why I give it a 10.
Poco's just to cute to stand less than this.
Highly recommend this show for everyone!!
Dec 30, 2016 7:27 PM

Oct 2008
so much feels
Poco will always be in Souta's heart
Poco used his recall powers on to Souta as a way of saying thanks and saying that he loves everyone!
is that supposed to be dual meaning "bukkake udon" !?!?
It was a good ride! Kagawa SAIKOU!
4/5.
7/10.

Dec 30, 2016 8:58 PM

Jul 2013
I'm crushed but I'm glad it ended this way. Every child leaves the nest eventually... especially if your child happens to be a tanuki. Poco staying would have felt cheap. There's also no chance of this getting a sequel or manga translation, so I'll take an anime original ending like this with no complaints.

This show gave me a lot of warm fuzzies and I look forward to watching it again some day.
Dec 30, 2016 9:10 PM

Sep 2011
I must be one of the few people who disliked this series. At first glance it looked like it had some depth but it really just felt shallow. Nothing of importance ever happened in the series, and everything we did see just seemed like we were missing loads of information and context. Poor or rushed adaptation perhaps?

The worst offender is the final episode. We get offered a ride on this emotional rollercoaster out of nowhere that felt like a massive info dump. The trigger for this rollercoaster made no sense as well. The flow felt completely broken and it was presented in such an unnatural way. Now, at the very end of the episode not only do we lose Poco, but we are completely left in the dark as to what happens with the restaurant. He accepts the job nearby, but it also sounded like he wanted to do something with the restaurant. It comes off as incredibly indecisive, and I feel completely betrayed.

Overall the series just felt like a stream of thought with events forcefully tied together instead of fitting naturally. I find myself sitting here looking back and wondering what happened in this series, and I can't think of a single thing that had a conclusion.
Dec 31, 2016 1:37 PM

Oct 2008
TragicRomance said:
Good. I never liked Poko much to begin with. Time to make udon. Thank you for making it. Rinko was my favorite. Don't get me wrong, this show isn't bad. It handles some SoL aspects really really well. Like Souta's crush, him becoming mama friends with his 1st crush in an ironic fashion. Rinko being the center of love square. I liked that. Esp. Nakaji and Rinko drama was the peak of the show, it was really natural and felt great, it didn't even feel like drama. In-fact, drama this natural is rare in anime imo.
It's just. Poko annoys me a lot and the show revolves pretty much around him. Gah. If there was more udon and less Poko, would have been nice.

6.5/10

Pretty much a sammary of how I felt as well. Poco was throwing off the whole series for me. His presence was too supernatural to the point where every episode wasted time on keeping his identity secret instead of focusing on more interesting things like relationships between people and the future of their store.
Dec 31, 2016 2:13 PM

Oct 2012
TragicRomance said:

+1 Yeah, if they did this show without him as tanuki it would be perfect. The fact that he never says or feels anything interesting doesn't help it either (compare with great Tsumugi from Amaama for example). Udon restaurant-centred show would be a lot better. And I would also liked to see some more Souta's interaction with Sae as she would greatly fit the role of his love interest and restaurant helper.

So this is the end. I expected such ending but there was a lot left to be desired when thinking of previous episodes. The flashback with his dad was great though. And as for the whole series...

6/10 It was nice and the feeling of nostalgy all over the place was great but that's it. Wish there was better developement of Souta with other characters and not only with Poco. I liked Amaama to Inazuma a lot more.

Mich666Dec 31, 2016 2:21 PM
Jan 1, 2017 2:35 AM

May 2010
akihikosama said:
TragicRomance said:

6.5/10

Pretty much a sammary of how I felt as well. Poco was throwing off the whole series for me. His presence was too supernatural to the point where every episode wasted time on keeping his identity secret instead of focusing on more interesting things like relationships between people and the future of their store.

Couldn't agree more. Personally, I would love to have more Rinko. Just make her the MC, lol.
Mich666 said:
TragicRomance said:

+1 Yeah, if they did this show without him as tanuki it would be perfect. The fact that he never says or feels anything interesting doesn't help it either (compare with great Tsumugi from Amaama for example). Udon restaurant-centred show would be a lot better. And I would also liked to see some more Souta's interaction with Sae as she would greatly fit the role of his love interest and restaurant helper.

So this is the end. I expected such ending but there was a lot left to be desired when thinking of previous episodes. The flashback with his dad was great though. And as for the whole series...

6/10 It was nice and the feeling of nostalgy all over the place was great but that's it. Wish there was better developement of Souta with other characters and not only with Poco. I liked Amaama to Inazuma a lot more.

I never watched Amaama but I will take into note. And I agree. Also everytime Poko spoke Souta... I couldn't help but cringe. It just... didn't work for me.

It could easily have been an 8 without Poko or a supernatural element gah. And +100 for Souta x Sae, they were kinda throwing hints that she's going to be his future romantic interest (or that's how I took it anyway) I liked her, too. Chubby and cute with a love for food. I just wanted Souta to open a restaurant and throw some udon down her throat or something. Gimme romance instead of repeating the same "I need to protect Poko. Poko is a Tanuki. gahgahgah."
Jan 1, 2017 6:17 PM

May 2012
Damn that was just a fantastic last episode! It has been a while since I've seen such a touching final for an anime series! Really bittersweet, it really touched me there!

I quite liked this anime series as it had a quite the relaxing atmosphere and feel over it, with the overall suiting pacing and character development I sure loved this whole series!

All in all a great marathon watch!
Jan 1, 2017 10:23 PM

Jan 2013
Such a conclusive ending, wonder how the manga can still be ongoing. Though I'd like to see him find love get married and have a kid of his own. That could be covered in the manga and would be nice.
Jan 2, 2017 8:22 AM

Dec 2013
For all the ridiculous asspulls this show gives, it kept to it's theme of family and going back to your roots quite well.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Jan 5, 2017 12:40 AM

Mar 2009
I'm honestly a little disappointed with this ending. Besides the family stuff - and don't get me wrong it was emotional and done well - there wasn't much resolution. We don't know if Souta ever took over for his father. It sort of just...ended.
But really, I'm mostly disappointed that Souta and Poco had to part ways. It felt cheap and forced. Simply there to make this a bittersweet ending. There really was no explanation for his leaving, either. He just left. And it happened so suddenly you couldn't get truly sad over it. Sure, they teased his coming back at the end, but it was just a tease. There probably won't be another season.

I liked this show, but I'm disappointed by the ending.
Jan 5, 2017 6:38 AM
Jun 2012
I'm conflicted about this. On one hand cuteness overload, family, some quirky and fun characters: it was fun for a light one-cour show. On another hand all too often it pushed too far. Returning to roots, importance of family -- it's all well and good, but don't turn it into cringeworthy social advertising.
Jan 14, 2017 7:54 PM

Mar 2015
Wow so we find out the connection between Souta and Poco.. heart-wrenching stuff.

This show was soooooo good. If only Poco didn't have to leave then I'd have scored this 10/10!

Very solid 9/10!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Jan 14, 2017 11:59 PM

Dec 2012
Really sweet ending. From the beginning, Poco was here to help Souta. I would have hoped that he will keep care of Poco, but this ending was very good too.
When I started watched it, I thought that it will be like Amaama to Inazuma (relation dad-son) and finally it was more than that.
Udon no Kuni was one of the best show of this season and a great SoL. Beautiful and heartwarming show
Jan 15, 2017 10:30 AM
Jul 2008
I did not have any expecation, I was looking for gentle slice of life but instead got heart wrenching one.
As the show progress, it's becoming better and better. Really rare to see a good anime original ending.

Mormegil said:
I'm honestly a little disappointed with this ending. Besides the family stuff - and don't get me wrong it was emotional and done well - there wasn't much resolution. We don't know if Souta ever took over for his father. It sort of just...ended.
But really, I'm mostly disappointed that Souta and Poco had to part ways. It felt cheap and forced. Simply there to make this a bittersweet ending. There really was no explanation for his leaving, either. He just left. And it happened so suddenly you couldn't get truly sad over it. Sure, they teased his coming back at the end, but it was just a tease. There probably won't be another season.

If you noticed, everytime the udon fangirl asked Souta when he will reopen, the answer becomes better. The last time Souta told the girl he's still practicing.

The way Poco and Souta part ways are not forced either, it's been shown many times that Poco lost the ability to transform.
Shirasho said:
I must be one of the few people who disliked this series. At first glance it looked like it had some depth but it really just felt shallow. Nothing of importance ever happened in the series, and everything we did see just seemed like we were missing loads of information and context. Poor or rushed adaptation perhaps?

The worst offender is the final episode. We get offered a ride on this emotional rollercoaster out of nowhere that felt like a massive info dump. The trigger for this rollercoaster made no sense as well. The flow felt completely broken and it was presented in such an unnatural way. Now, at the very end of the episode not only do we lose Poco, but we are completely left in the dark as to what happens with the restaurant. He accepts the job nearby, but it also sounded like he wanted to do something with the restaurant. It comes off as incredibly indecisive, and I feel completely betrayed.

Overall the series just felt like a stream of thought with events forcefully tied together instead of fitting naturally. I find myself sitting here looking back and wondering what happened in this series, and I can't think of a single thing that had a conclusion.

Well, this series is called slice of life. If you want something called a conclusion, 'souta realized her father love him', 'souta regretted that he did not really talk to her father', 'rin realized her love for children after meeting poko', etc.

There's no emotional rollercoaster out of nowhere, the trigger is understandable as well. Poco has been losing his power many times, it's been shown more often as the series progressed. You can somehow guessed the ending when he cannot turn back to human when they were making the udon.

I think souta will take the restaurant someday after he can get an acceptable taste. For now he's just an amateur in udon making and need to live, to live he need to do his freelance job.

I think you should rewatch the series, it actually has many good messages.
Jan 15, 2017 3:50 PM

Mar 2009
LeonLanford said:
I did not have any expecation, I was looking for gentle slice of life but instead got heart wrenching one.
As the show progress, it's becoming better and better. Really rare to see a good anime original ending.

Mormegil said:

If you noticed, everytime the udon fangirl asked Souta when he will reopen, the answer becomes better. The last time Souta told the girl he's still practicing.

The way Poco and Souta part ways are not forced either, it's been shown many times that Poco lost the ability to transform.

Sure, it's been shown many times that Poco has lost the ability to transform in the past, but Souta has also taken care of him when he's transformed back into a Tanuki. There was no need for Poco to leave forever just because he transformed back into a full Tanuki. They could have still stayed together. And who knows, maybe one day he'll transform back. It was too open-ended. Like they wanted to make a sad ending with a lot of drama just because.

Again, I liked the show a lot, but not so much the ending.
Jan 16, 2017 5:34 AM
Jul 2008
Mormegil said:
LeonLanford said:

Sure, it's been shown many times that Poco has lost the ability to transform in the past, but Souta has also taken care of him when he's transformed back into a Tanuki. There was no need for Poco to leave forever just because he transformed back into a full Tanuki. They could have still stayed together. And who knows, maybe one day he'll transform back. It was too open-ended. Like they wanted to make a sad ending with a lot of drama just because.

Again, I liked the show a lot, but not so much the ending.

About why Poco left Souta, it depends on the watcher's interpretation. Maybe he's afraid Souta don't like his tanuki form or maybe he's embarassed showing his tanuki form or maybe he's afraid souta will remember of the accident because of the tanuki form or maybe he felt guilty because he broke the promise not to show his ears and tails to everyone. Either way he seems to settle down later and come back later.

Although it's not directly shown, when the grandma was chasing a tanuki in the last minute, she was actually chasing Poco like the first episode. Something moving at the bushes implied that it's Poco, because Poco was shown in that bushes multiple times.
LeonLanfordJan 16, 2017 9:59 AM
Jan 20, 2017 3:07 PM

Sep 2015
great ending 9/10
I really want to read the manga but sadly i can't find any translated chapters.
Jan 23, 2017 12:35 PM

Feb 2014
that ending broke my heart oml i cried like a baby haha i wanted poco to stay with souta not disappear :< but was that him at the end ?! :<<<
Jan 27, 2017 10:29 AM

Jul 2009
So all that Poco really wanted was to show Souta that his dad loved him, so beautiful!
I am glad Poco shows again in the end, may it get a new season!
Feb 3, 2017 4:58 AM

Apr 2014
Damn it, flashbacks always gets me..
Feb 5, 2017 9:08 PM

Feb 2012
Why is it that whenever I choose to watch something for a feel-good time, I end up crying because they blindside me with a heart-wrenching ending?

Fuck. 9/10
Bring back Poco two-thousand-whatever-just-soon.
VyudaliFeb 5, 2017 9:11 PM
Feb 6, 2017 8:33 PM

May 2014
The ending was so close to being perfect, but the more I think about it, the more it feels really ..off, I guess(??) for Souta to be okay with Poco leaving so quickly.
Like, considering how clingy (for lack of a better word) and how desperate he's been to keep Poco in his life up until the very last second, it just seems so strange that he changes in the blink of an eye. :/
Feb 16, 2017 10:35 AM
May 2012
I must say that anime is amazing...what a stunning episode. I have no words... I was on an emotional rollarcoast.
Mar 25, 2017 9:43 PM

Jun 2011
Didn't quite like the anime in its entirety, it reminds me a little too much of Barakamon, especially when it comes to the uncanny similarity between Souta and Handa. Not a huge fan of MC who often overreact in my slice of life anime, I prefer protagonist like Ginko and Natsume a lot more. A lot of this is cringey because of the overreaction. It also tried to be somewhat funny but it just isn't that funny.

The ending was pretty nice though, pretty good outro song too. Poco is like, super adorbs.

Oh yeah, speaking of things I disliked, I disliked this format that most 1-cour anime have, when it's approaching its end, it had to introduce a huge drama that's befitting to end the series with, especially when you know that the original source is still going on. It's predictable, almost seem forced and make it kinda cringey to watch.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Apr 23, 2017 8:40 PM
Apr 2017
i just watch it and it was really good but i was crying when Poco left but what i hope is that they make a season 2 this anime is the greatest i give it 5 stars or even more becausee it was amazing
May 14, 2017 8:32 PM

Aug 2011
Although the ending was sad, I really didn't feel sad because I felt it wasn't the end (if that makes sense).

The most adorable and fun animes I have seen in awhile. Gret characters and a strong sense of family. This is a 10 in my book.
May 16, 2017 1:45 AM

May 2017
NAH WHERE'S POCO NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
GAWD :((
that's a hanging ending :'v
need s2 :'v
just finished this and i really wanna know where's poco nowww
re:education - vocaloid

Acedia, Luxuria, Ira, Superbia

Aug 4, 2017 11:50 PM

Jul 2014
I came into this thinking it would be a show trying to profit off the success of Sweetness and Lightning, Barakamon, Usagi Drop, etc. I feel really bad for having thought that, because this is simply an amazing show on its own; even surpassing the aforementioned series on certain aspects. While they are all extremely fun, sweet, and heartwarming shows sprinkled with emotional moments, the conflicts in Udon World are portrayed in such a way that you cant help but relate and empathize with its character's and their struggles. Rin's worries about being a capable mother; Souta's regrets about his unmended relationship with his father, Nakajima's struggle's with being a career man in a society that expects a family at his age; it's all so heartfelt and genuine. They are the type of issues that anyone who is in their adulthood have experienced or at least worried about in one form or the other, and its impressive how the show is able to touch on these topics in a such a mature and matter-of-fact way. I swear these are some of the most "human" characters I have seen in anime.

I find Udon World's cutesy and comedic moments to be slightly weaker than its competitors, admittedly because as a guy I have a bias towards cute female characters (sorry Poco, you are still cute though!). But fortunately, the show doesn't skimp on that last point with its very attractive female cast (bonus points for how it doesn't need to utilize any fanservicey elements to make them appealing!) Seriously, Rin and Sae are so perfect <3 It helps that the former has the same VA of my favourite female character (Watashi from Jinrui) and the latter is Kana Hanazawa. Nuff said. On the other side of the spectrum, I appreciate how good-looking the male characters are as well. Much respect for shounen and seinen shows that have equal treatment of its characters and gives everyone appealing designs instead of focusing on making the girls cute (too many anime make this mistake!)

Anyways, great show. The heartwarming, nostalgic, bittersweet atmosphere of the show really won me over.
Oct 25, 2017 6:22 PM

Apr 2017
What a lovely series I gave it 10 I loved Barakamon but this one is way better my heart was broken when Poco left Souta wanted to adopt him for real man come back to your father.I want to read the manga but too bad no links, it is still ongoing hope that there will be season 2.
Oct 28, 2017 11:35 PM

Jun 2016
That was a very heartwarming and very sad ending, maaan. Poko has to go because yeah he fulfilled his purpose on why he had to show himself to Souta.

He's been with Souta all this time and he witnessed his life at Kagawa. And Souta saved Poko when he was a tanuki the reason why he had an accident. Poko really was a powerful tanuki, huh? Jesus. He brought Souta back to his memory and showed him how much his father loved him and he's so proud of him for being a Web Designer. Goddamn. Goddamn. I wish it was possible for him and Souta to be together forever. That scene at the beach, maaan. Poko saying good bye to Souta. Goddamnit, show! ;-;

I wonder if that baby tanuki is the newborn Poko. It was open-ended and I wonder if we'll get a 2nd season. Waaaaah! I really enjoyed this anime so much. I wasn't expecting that this will be the ending of this show that Poko will say good bye to Souta, but I'm hoping that baby Tanuki is Poko. Waaah.

What a great journey watching this. I loved everyone in this show. I hope there'll be a 2nd season, though I thought it ended great already, but it says "Until we meet again", so I'm kinda hoping there'll be one. Jeeeeeez!

9/10 for this anime. I love love love this show so much. :")
TheDoggoneGirlOct 28, 2017 11:41 PM

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Nov 21, 2017 9:23 AM

Jul 2011
Very interesting overall experience, IMO first episode and some episodes after that lack much that drama, which made me to watch this to end.

Somehow I did like transforming tanuki idea, and didn't like. Main plot was with drama and regret with the past, needed one little guy to help give a push for someone ;)

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2016

47 by bankredmeadow »»
Jul 31, 2022 8:51 AM

Poll: » Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2016

54 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 14, 2022 10:37 PM

Poll: » Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2016

59 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 13, 2022 11:14 PM

Poll: » Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2016

40 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 13, 2022 10:37 PM

Poll: » Udon no Kuni no Kiniro Kemari Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2016

52 by HanamiDango »»
Jul 13, 2022 11:58 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.