New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 21, 2016 4:41 PM
Jul 2018
Genres: Comedy, School, Shoujo, Slice of Life

Guess the MC is really a fudanshi.. Well here we go
Apr 21, 2016 4:47 PM

Aug 2010
Didn't know there was a specific term for guys who read BL... either way, I'll pass.
Apr 21, 2016 4:50 PM

Mar 2015
I'd like to make it more concrete: as far as I can judge from the few translated chapters I read it is safe to say that the MC is a heterosexual fudanshi (which is kinda unique; there are several fudanshi-related manga, but they are all yaoi with a gay MC).

In the high school though there is something you could see as a 'real gay couple'. The girl also plays an important role. But I don't want to spoil.

I just want to stress the fact that you better don't exspect a yaoi anime or you will be disappointed. The whole purpose of the manga is to make fun of yaoi tropes and fudanshi/fujoshi behaviour.
Apr 21, 2016 7:30 PM

Dec 2009
DMoC said:
This sounds like another funny comedy that just happens to be about yaoi.
I'll probably give it a shot, it could be surprisingly good, or at least entertaining.
It's not like watching this is going to summon 100, burly, naked men, who'll then proceed to perform explicit acts upon your body.

AHAHHAA thank you for this beautiful comment I burst into laughter :"D made my day!

Looks interesting, will give it a watch! :D
Apr 21, 2016 8:33 PM

Nov 2010
Just want to note in that I didn't saw any actual homophobes in this thread. "There's no complain/trashtalking when there's an ecchi/eroge adaptation in MAL"? Oh boy, are you that new to MAL?

That said, if this is actually funny I might watch, but fudanshi by itself is simply not a topic that poked my interest.
Apr 21, 2016 9:25 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I actually want to see how this turns out to be...
Apr 21, 2016 9:28 PM

Mar 2008
haha...i don't expect this to be animated and probably just a short.

Apr 21, 2016 9:42 PM
Jul 2018
So happy that it's getting animated. Love the art, tho it's so short, only 2 volumes are out? Can they manage it fast? Hope it's will be animated from the manga.
Apr 21, 2016 10:00 PM
Mar 2010
DatRandomDude said:
phoenixalia said:
All you people complaining about this anime....you know BL isn't for you, so why are you even here in this thread? Seriously, stop.
I (and other peoples) have the right to comment whatever the fuck we want. Anyway, theres isnt a lot of hate comments in this thread seriously.
Seriously, stop.

There were a lot of hate comments. They were removed by the mods. And more than hate, there are complaints. Why post a comment in a thread about something that is obviously not for you?

I don't like saying this, but it's almost like some guys here feel like they can't sleep unless they post a complaint in a BL anime thread.
Check out the News Club for daily rankings, discussion on future CD and BD releases, manga and novels. New members are welcome!
Apr 21, 2016 10:05 PM

Sep 2015
Aw yeah. This sounds like it'll be fun. Plus it has Suzuki. PTW'd
Apr 21, 2016 10:30 PM

Aug 2013
The industry is being all out on getting those thick fujobucks ¥¥¥ but too bad that I'm dirt poor
I guess I can stop wishing now that there's an anime about fudanshi *strikes it off from wishlist*. Now if only some studio will pick up Yuri Danshi too
Apr 21, 2016 11:06 PM

Sep 2014
Yes!! So looking forward to this. BL is life!~~~
Apr 21, 2016 11:21 PM
Jan 2013
i don't understand people!
Apr 22, 2016 12:24 AM

May 2008
phoenixalia said:
DatRandomDude said:
I (and other peoples) have the right to comment whatever the fuck we want. Anyway, theres isnt a lot of hate comments in this thread seriously.
Seriously, stop.

There were a lot of hate comments. They were removed by the mods. And more than hate, there are complaints. Why post a comment in a thread about something that is obviously not for you?

I don't like saying this, but it's almost like some guys here feel like they can't sleep unless they post a complaint in a BL anime thread.

So much hate in this thread even though BL is not the main genre of this anime.

@DatRandomDude the one who needs to stop are people like you.
Apr 22, 2016 12:51 AM

Jan 2011
Heard of the manga before, sounds like it could be pretty funny. Also I'm guessing it'll soon no longer be hipster to actually know the term fudanshi.

He will even eat many bowls of rice just for BL!

I don't get it.
Apr 22, 2016 12:57 AM

Jul 2012
WACCHAN VOICING THE MC
LOOOOOOL

my friends and i are all hyped for this. it seems really funny just based on the premise~

mirana said:
And wow, kinda want to vomit after reading some comments in here.
yeah i'm not even gonna bother
anything with BL is gonna trigger homophobia LOL

DatRandomDude said:
phoenixalia said:
All you people complaining about this anime....you know BL isn't for you, so why are you even here in this thread? Seriously, stop.
Seriously, stop.
congrats on 3k posts!!
Xenocrisi said:
Danae said:
Probably not gonna stick around, it seems like another silly comedy. Plus I haven't seen any good BL anime out there tbh, there's no good development for the characters and sometimes the siatuations and dialogues can be frankly insulting or ridiculous.
But I must say that it's funny how no one bats an eye with the abundance of harems, ecchi etc. whereas this specific genre provokes such annoyance to the male audience. Just saying.

MyHomophobesList
savage
Temmie said:
Fujoshis will rise.
rise, my people

phoenixalia said:
obviously they have to. i mean, hating on BL shows how masculine and secure you are over your heterosexuality.
MayukaApr 22, 2016 1:02 AM
Apr 22, 2016 6:40 AM

May 2009
It'll be good to explore things outside the box. This could be funny.

ἡ φύσις οὐδὲν ποιεῖ ἅλματα.

συκεροκυ™

Apr 22, 2016 7:44 AM

Oct 2009
WHAT
WHY
FOR WHAT

there is much better mangas which could be animated but they making that shit. i'm out.

you tellin me mangas aint japanese colouring books
Apr 22, 2016 11:55 AM

Oct 2014
Summer needs to get here faster.
Apr 22, 2016 12:26 PM

Jun 2012
phoenixalia said:

That's how it always is. They have to go out of their way to tell everyone that they hate BL, just in case anyone dares to question their masculinity. Probably works like a confidence boost to them whenever they prove to a bunch of strangers on the forums that they're straight :D
Worst thing you can do is give them attention. Just watch whatever you enjoy and don't let negative comments get to you.

Personally, I'm looking forward to this show quite a bit. It's not often that we get BL related anime, and fudanshi sounds like an interesting and new concept. From what I've heard about the manga, it makes me think this will be a short though, and that makes me kinda disappointed. Regardless, I'll be watching it when it comes out.
Apr 22, 2016 12:59 PM

Nov 2011
Pretty sure this will be a short. The synopsis though....*rolls eyes*
Apr 22, 2016 1:06 PM

Dec 2012
hahahaha a straight guy who loves reading BL manga. I'm super tickled already! You bet your adorable tush I will be watching this. The premise is just begging to be well executed!! Do this justice and make us fall off our seats with laughter!! Onegaishimasu!
hahaha Naru, also how I felt when I learned how to read all my Kana. Barakamon is everything!!:'D

Apr 22, 2016 3:59 PM

Sep 2015
*Sees Fudanshi on the title*
*Instantly clicks Plan To Watch*

I've read the manga so many times, can't wait for the anime
Apr 22, 2016 7:24 PM

Jun 2014
Tenshi_Shura said:
Ho ho a new era is coming. A fujoshi era. Will watch.

Osomatsu-san has opened to the gate to this new era, things will only grow from here on out
Apr 22, 2016 9:43 PM

Jan 2013
Anime about a fudanshi?! Totally going to watch.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 23, 2016 6:16 AM

Sep 2015
Jerkhov said:
Tenshi_Shura said:
Ho ho a new era is coming. A fujoshi era. Will watch.

Osomatsu-san has opened to the gate to this new era, things will only grow from here on out

Coughs Doukyuusei, Kono Danshi Mahou ga Oshigoto Desu, Watashi ga Motete Dousunda, Super Lovers, handful of boy idol anime, sports anime and a lot of "MC is a fujoshi" manga released this year.

No kidding, 2016 is the golden age for Fujoshi xD
Apr 24, 2016 6:37 AM

Jan 2015
kazykoki said:
hahahaha a straight guy who loves reading BL manga.

...The last thing he is, is being straight lol.
Apr 24, 2016 9:18 AM

Dec 2012
Xenocrisi said:
kazykoki said:
hahahaha a straight guy who loves reading BL manga.

...The last thing he is, is being straight lol.

hahahaha really? Even though I find it hilarious I don't think its impossible.lol
hahaha Naru, also how I felt when I learned how to read all my Kana. Barakamon is everything!!:'D

Apr 24, 2016 1:21 PM
May 2007
Talk about the unexpected omg. I love the gag in this one my favorite.
Now if only Mahou Shoujo Ore anime doesn't take forever to air.
May 31, 2016 12:25 PM

Feb 2016
Comedy, Slice of Life

these two tags are attracting me and this sounds like it could be hilarious. I hope it's light hearted cuz there are already tons of drama in my summer PTW list
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» GoHands Produces Original TV Anime 'Momentary Lily' for Winter 2025

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

9 by Maumuu »»
28 minutes ago

» Manga 'Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi' Ends with 13th Volume

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

5 by Maumuu »»
31 minutes ago

» 'Mahoutsukai no Yakusoku' Announces Production Staff, Cast

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

5 by Kushna »»
6 hours ago

» 'Code Geass: Dakkan no Rozé' Announces Additional Cast

DatRandomDude - Apr 10

17 by animegamer245 »»
7 hours ago

» Manga 'Ninja to Koroshiya no Futarigurashi' Gets Anime

Vindstot - Apr 23

31 by animegamer245 »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.