Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 7, 2013 10:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Alis ;.;

Episode felt a little slow for me. I'm glad Scar is taking care of that baby well though. Ouch, that cliffhanger. I was NOT ready for that. Poor Dee. Well, at least the new academy looks a bit normal than compared to before I guess.
Sep 7, 2013 1:55 PM
Dec 2012
Gore! The gunshots were loud. If I were him, I might leave them alone. She is his foe? Oh
Sep 7, 2013 3:10 PM

Nov 2007
Trying to release them by killing them? A separate space beyond that room? Hakamori girl now transfers to 3-nen 4-gumi. Everyone in 3-nen 4-gumi 14 years ago wished to stay like that forever and don't have the memory. So that's why he "didn't care" about b-day because he had been 15 years old for 14 years. That ghost girl is not ghost anymore in that space, though because she became transparent when she came out with him, so she became an enemy to him apparently.
tsubasaloverSep 7, 2013 4:20 PM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Sep 7, 2013 8:39 PM

Aug 2008
To think, Dee is his enemy. How will he deal with her then? Alis probably has some more secrets. I want to know why he chose to get Ai's help.
Sep 7, 2013 8:47 PM
Jul 2012
Interesting episode for a brand new arc. I'm guessing this will be our last arc, and we will be left with a cliffhanger. I'm guessing this world was actually made by Dee, because at some point, she died, and she loved Alis, and didn't want it to end without her being able to let out those feelings, and thus this world was created, and that is why Alis is the only one who notices along with Dee. And, Dee exits that world, then she becomes a ghost because her wish and the current world are fighting over her existence. And, lastly Dee doesn't confess because she is aware she will disappear,and knows that so many things would as well, and maybe even Alis would regain all the years of aging he has lost.
Sep 7, 2013 8:50 PM

Aug 2013
I completely agree with you Acxelion, that is a great way of explaining it. I haven't read the novels or anything and I have a similar idea. If someone who has read the novels can confirm my idea that would be great.

Dee is actually dead. She was brought back by the wish of the students in the world, as in she died before the world was abandoned by God. The students of Class 3-4 probably made a generic collective wish for things to be as they were, and in that scenario Dee was still alive and a member of their class. This would also be a reason as to why Dee is Alis' enemy. If Alis destroys the space world then Dee cannot exist elsewhere. I think the only reason she can even be a ghost in the real world is because she has an existance within the space-world.
I do agree that she probably loves Alis, and I think that Alis loved her back because of the window flashback from the previous episode and the hint that Dee died by falling through a window.

Regardless this was an awesome episode, Alis has a pretty violent streak to him, and even though he is physically 16, he is mentally 29?! Does this dash the hopes of all the AixAlis shippers out there?
scyrpSep 7, 2013 8:57 PM
Sep 7, 2013 9:04 PM

Jun 2012
What a way to start an episode
HybridMBLSep 7, 2013 9:16 PM
Sep 7, 2013 9:12 PM

May 2013
Dee is his enemy? I'm confused now.
Sep 7, 2013 9:23 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Oh okay now I understand why he wants to save the world by destroying it, because of his world? It's crazy how many people he has already brought into the world, and it must've been lonely for him trying to help the class alone. And I was definitely surprised that Dee would be his enemy in the world, wonder what that's all about. It was nice knowing his situation now though.
Sep 7, 2013 10:24 PM

Jun 2009
I think Dee is responsible for making people Alis brought in to "love" that world and "choose" to remain there?

Or...

Dee was the person who wished for it in the first place?
AirStylesSep 7, 2013 10:33 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2013 10:37 PM

Dec 2012
Woah, when Alis started shooting everyone, I could feel the intensity behind each bullet fired. Hmm, now I know what Alis meant in the last episode when he said he wanted to save the world by destroying it. Interesting new turn of events, relieved to know this isn't going to be another school life scenario.
Sep 7, 2013 11:25 PM
Jun 2013
Alis and Ai holding hands + Yuri and Scar holding hands was soooo cute! They're like a big family, goes to show that you don't have to be blood related to be family.

Anyways, I think this is going to be my favorite arc since the concept is pretty interesting. I gotta say that just seeing the town, I felt like it was plastic, something really off about that place.

In the preview, could Dee be jealous of Ai and Alis because she thinks that he doesn't need her now that Ai is there?
erhykaSep 7, 2013 11:31 PM
Sep 7, 2013 11:31 PM

Jan 2013
Alright episode, this arc will hopefully be better than the last.
Sep 8, 2013 1:02 AM

Sep 2012
It's kind of predictable now, but it's just so fun to watch :3
Dee is my favourite character, haha.
Sep 8, 2013 1:55 AM

Jan 2013
Hybridbloodszak said:
What a way to start an episode
Yeah, I thought I missed an episode :,D
Sep 8, 2013 3:11 AM

May 2010
The hand holding scene was nice. Yuri x Scar is a nice couple for sure. Ai is smart. Now that's interesting. Dee is the enemy? Woah...
Sep 8, 2013 3:57 AM
Sep 2013
Dee is his enemy? i really don't understand....i hope that Alis will explain more in the next episode...
Sep 8, 2013 5:03 AM
Jul 2013
Visually awesome, as usual.

BTW, any chance for a second season?
Sep 8, 2013 5:15 AM

Nov 2009
This arc seems very interesting. There's a big possibility that it was Dee who wished and made that closed space. That Scar and Yuri scene was sweet.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 8, 2013 6:08 AM
Jul 2013
For the light novel readers,

Another week to wait to get our answer.... heizz.... Just hope that Dee doesn't die or anything.
Sep 8, 2013 6:21 AM

Jan 2013
YES! *fist pumps the air* I knew this show could do better! If only they had kept up this from the very beginning!
Sep 8, 2013 7:00 AM

Sep 2009
Omg.. I'm so confused about everything... When I say everything, it means EVERYTHING.. Ugh!! Please help me :'(
Plus, Dee is his enemy? And what happened to Dee at the curtain? Maybe she's the one who wished it...
Sep 8, 2013 8:56 AM
Mar 2009
Judging from the end-trailer and stuff, Dee fell from the window by accident and died, and so the class wished that time had stopped before that sad even, and furthermore, that they lived in the same world as before, so the time loop started.

Since Dee doesn't want to die, or be a ghost, but rather live happily with everyone in a normal world, she is the enemy of Alis who wants to destroy the 'fake' world and live in the 'real', but bleak, world.

Anyhow, what I wanted to say for the last couple of episodes:

Isn't anyone going to feed Scar's baby, ever?

I mean it seems she never eats!

And that is all....
Sep 8, 2013 9:27 AM

Jul 2013
D5 said:
Judging from the end-trailer and stuff, Dee fell from the window by accident and died, and so the class wished that time had stopped before that sad even, and furthermore, that they lived in the same world as before, so the time loop started.

Since Dee doesn't want to die, or be a ghost, but rather live happily with everyone in a normal world, she is the enemy of Alis who wants to destroy the 'fake' world and live in the 'real', but bleak, world.

Anyhow, what I wanted to say for the last couple of episodes:

Isn't anyone going to feed Scar's baby, ever?

I mean it seems she never eats!

And that is all....

That's a pretty interesting theory, that basically explains why she is a ghost in the outside world and why she is considered an enemy of Alis. If he were to ever destroy that world, then that means Dee would be gone with it.
I'm getting a lot of Hakomari vibes from this episode, they really relate.

Also I'm pretty sure the baby eats, they probably just don't feel the need to show it.
Sep 8, 2013 9:54 AM

Aug 2010
Wow this arc seems to be really interesting so far :D

That beginning was damn crazy with Alis killing everyone O_O

And the explanation for this world was really nice.

Can't wait to see more ^^
Sep 8, 2013 10:12 AM
May 2009
It was pretty clear that Dee was Alis's enemy from the moment she said to Ai, "Don't you want to stay here, forever?" She clearly doesn't want to break out of the time loop, and in fact, wants to keep Ai and co. there with her. She might have convinced the other outsiders that Alis brought over that it was better to stay in her fictitious world as well.

I also do think that Dee is dead. If the time loop is destroyed, she probably wouldn't even be able to appear as a ghost anymore.
Sep 8, 2013 10:13 AM

Sep 2012
When I started to watch this episode I thought that I skipped the last one.

scyrp said:
I completely agree with you Acxelion, that is a great way of explaining it. I haven't read the novels or anything and I have a similar idea. If someone who has read the novels can confirm my idea that would be great.

Dee is actually dead. She was brought back by the wish of the students in the world, as in she died before the world was abandoned by God. The students of Class 3-4 probably made a generic collective wish for things to be as they were, and in that scenario Dee was still alive and a member of their class. This would also be a reason as to why Dee is Alis' enemy. If Alis destroys the space world then Dee cannot exist elsewhere. I think the only reason she can even be a ghost in the real world is because she has an existance within the space-world.
I do agree that she probably loves Alis, and I think that Alis loved her back because of the window flashback from the previous episode and the hint that Dee died by falling through a window.

I didn't read the novels, but I agree with you, it would explain a lot.
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Sep 8, 2013 11:22 AM

Jan 2013
Xinception said:
Just hope that Dee doesn't die or anything.
Well seeing her as a ghost in the real word and forcing people she likes in the imaginary world - I would say she is already dead.
(plus: the scene where she falls from the window)
Sep 8, 2013 12:34 PM

Jul 2012
Great episode!!!
Sep 8, 2013 12:58 PM

Jun 2013
holy shit he killed them all! why you did that Dee?!!!
Sep 8, 2013 1:15 PM

Jul 2009
dee probably found a way outside before astin and they she probably fell out the window and hit her head/died.
so, that's why the 2nd time she came out with astin, she was a ghost as she's dead in the real world.
Sep 8, 2013 1:50 PM
Jan 2013
So, no wonder Dee is a ghost in the real world, she already died in her previous world.

I'm guessing that she doesn't want Alis, to free the students of 3-4.
Sep 8, 2013 2:35 PM

Oct 2011
0 [] 0

Alis's class is trapped in a loop world. Alis and Dee are the only one's aware of the changes.

I had thought Dee wished for the world to be the same ( before she died) Since her ghost is in the real world with Alis. She is bound between the fake and real world
Sep 8, 2013 2:36 PM

May 2011
Apart from the ED theme, and first two arcs, this show gone downhill ever since that baby showed up. The setting feels like it doesn't know what it wants to be or to have
Sep 8, 2013 2:59 PM

Feb 2012
Lol that beginning, blast em all.

Good start for the new (and last) arc, hope it will be a good one.
Sep 8, 2013 5:38 PM
Jul 2013
Wait. For the Light Novel Readers:

Sep 8, 2013 10:12 PM

Oct 2010
Honestly one of the best anime this season, albeit with a few minor setbacks (Goran Academy arc cough* sentimentality doesn't work on me using characters idgaf about that appeared for half an episode). I've searched long and hard for an anime that can set the mood and play its hand as well as this anime did.

The flashback at the end was when Dee died. I'm sure someone mentioned this before, but Dee is actually dead. This explains why she is unable to retain a physical body outside, but is able to have one in the world created by the wishes of 3rd Year Class 4. Since Alis strives to put an end to the never-ending cycle and bring everyone to the real world, this sets him at odds with Dee since to achieve that goal would mean that either Dee will have to be left behind, or she'll never embrace Alis with a real body. Since their affection for each other is quite obvious, this really sets up the tension and dramatic love tragedy.

I'm going to start reading the light novel so I can learn more, feel more. The feelz!
Sep 9, 2013 12:36 AM

Sep 2012
Great episode. I´m guessing Dee is Alis enemy because of the fact that she doesn´t want to leave that close world, since she doesnt have a physical form in the real world. So maybe Dee will try to stop the others from leaving this alternate world.
Sep 9, 2013 8:32 AM

Apr 2013
The start was actually very strange but I think that the episode was okay. It wasn't good like some other episodes but not bad aswell.

I hope this final arc will give Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi a good and nice ending!
Sep 9, 2013 9:52 AM

Jul 2010
Wait, is this the same city of Miranda Lotto, from D.Gray-man? lol

Anyway, I like this kind of concept, I hope the two episodes left won't disappoint me.
Because the previous arc was a kind of letdown.
Sep 9, 2013 1:11 PM
Aug 2011
I don't care about anyone in this show.
Sep 9, 2013 1:42 PM

Mar 2012
I think Dee is behind the loops in the world;

maybe she died in the real world (which would explain why she is a ghost there) and wished for the time loop
Sep 9, 2013 5:20 PM

Nov 2012
Was shocked to see Alis killing all those kids in the beginning.I thought I skipped an episode or something.

Alis killed all those kids in the school,then they reappeared as if nothing happened guess that world really was fake.

Class 3-4 is trapped in that 1 year loop that has been resetting for the past 14 years because of someone's wish.Pretty obliviously implied that it was Dee's wish

Can't believe Alis actually brought 35,695 people into that classroom,didn't really seem like a smart thing to do since it's just trapping more people.

So Dee is Alis's enemy huh?Interesting.2 episodes left :(.
scyrp said:
Great theory.Would explain alot.
VanishingKiraSep 9, 2013 5:30 PM
Sep 9, 2013 5:23 PM
Mar 2013
scyrp said:

Regardless this was an awesome episode, Alis has a pretty violent streak to him, and even though he is physically 16, he is mentally 29?! Does this dash the hopes of all the AixAlis shippers out there?

Nice theory. Just wait until the coming episodes!
Sep 9, 2013 8:12 PM

Sep 2012
Well, this episode was actually decent, despite the show being a big disappointement.
I hope this show is a poor adaptation and the novel is much better.
Sep 9, 2013 10:45 PM
Nov 2010
Yeah I agree. I feel like the mini stories are going everywhere as well. It just feels like the direction is too random and vague. I'm surprised everyone came to the same conclusion. I was thinking the same thing as well about why Dee was a ghost and as soon as Alis said he had an enemy I already knew who it was gonna be.

I agree. Seeing Scar and Dmitri hold hands was super cute as well as when he put his arms around her shoulder <3 Gah =P So jelly. =P

I really dunno what to think about this anime. The first arc with Hambert was really good and emotional but now it just...seems to go everywhere and then end...go another direction then end again...
Sep 9, 2013 10:48 PM

Feb 2013
This is an interesting arc I think at least... I'm still enjoying the show so far though.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
Sep 10, 2013 8:05 AM

May 2012
01:56 korosu korosu korosu

itsuwari no sekai...ka

05:01 Scarchan <3

15:07 dat lucky ossan
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Sep 10, 2013 9:37 AM

Sep 2011
this is the show i fell in love with in the first 6 episodes, im just gonna pretend that ep 7, 8, and to a certain extend most of 9, never happened

I have a bad feeling this is gonna be a sad arc, my guess is that dee is dead, but unlike the the undead shes actually a ghost and that she created this world as her wish, i dont know why any of that could happen with the info given but i got a bad feeling dee might fade away or be put to rest by the end of this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Sep 10, 2013 1:22 PM

Jul 2013
I found this time loop world interesting.
I kinda wish the whole anime was centered around it,
it could be a very dark angel beats w/o all the humor. I'd watch it.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 21, 2013

372 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 4:19 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 14, 2013

108 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 3:45 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 31, 2013

114 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 2:07 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 24, 2013

107 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 12:06 PM

Poll: » Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 17, 2013

123 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 4, 11:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.