Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »
Oct 16, 2017 7:31 AM

Sep 2015
What? What? What? whats with all this hype in the earlier pages , the episode is fine though

Nov 14, 2017 10:53 AM

Jun 2016
Wow. It's just the first episode, but a lot already happened. Lmao.

Jojo's father thought his savior was Dio's dad, but he wasn't. In fact, he was robbing them. Lol. Since Jojo's father owes his life to Dio's dad, he let Dio live in the mansion as a gratitude or whatnot. Damn, Dio is such an asshole to JoJo. Honestly, he's an asshole in general. Heck, his dad was an asshole, too, so he pretty much inherited that from him. Pffft.

Dio wanted Jojo to have a miserable life, like he's taking everything away from him even the person left who's sticking with him which is Erina. Poor Erina, maaan. Fuck you, Dino. And it made me hate Dino more when he fucking burned Danny. Nooooo. Don't fuck with dogs, maan, I'll fucking kill you. -_-

That mask, though. I wonder what's the mystery behind it. Lol.

Great first episode. 5/5.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Dec 13, 2017 12:13 PM

Sep 2012
Wow, that was awesome :) Even though it covered years of time the pacing didn't feel too rushed. Since I started with part 3 this is like learning family history; it gives me the chills!
Dec 13, 2017 3:21 PM

Jan 2017
KannoSugako said:
It was ok. I kinda laugh at how silly it is at times, all te teenage drama is just way too funny.

Dio is aesthetically pleasing. And couldn't they make Jojo more of a cry-baby?! Such a Shinji-like character.

The ending is just superb.

This was well-done for a teenage drama episode.
Here, characters have reasons for what they do and those reasons are connected to the story. This is a rich family in 19th century too, their daily difficulties are supposed to be inconsiderable.
Contemporary0091Feb 21, 2018 2:20 PM
And still, Bill will live on.
He will befriend the next inhabitants of the earth, beings of light who revere him as a god.
And Bill will outlive them all... for millions and millions of years...exploring, learning, living,
until the earth is swallowed beneath his feet.
Until the sun is long since gone.
Until time loses all meaning and the moment comes that he knows only the positions of the stars
and sees them whether his eyes are closed or open.
Until he forgets his name and the place where he'd once come from.
He lives and he lives until all of the lights go out.
Jan 11, 2018 5:41 AM

Jan 2013
Dio is such a bitch, geez...

"Please stop talking about math when I'm eating."
Jan 23, 2018 11:10 PM

Sep 2007
Ok... From most of the posts I've seen in this discussion for episode 1, I may be in the wrong series.

In all my anime watching, the only other series opener episode that came close to making me hate the series characters even CLOSE to as much was GANTZ. And I didn't really HATE those characters, I just didn't care what happened to them at all by the end of the first episode. So much so, that after watching it, I ejected the DVD, put it in the case, gathered up the rest of the series I had just bought, and took the whole series back to where I had bought them (used) and returned the entire series. First (and last, so far) time I have ever done so.

In this first episode, there was only one character I had any appreciation for by the end of the first episode was Erina, as she was the only one who showed any strength of character. JoJo is a spoiled kid who never even learned to eat properly, much less stand up for himself. His father is a weak, blind idiot that can't see his new charge is a sadistic psycho trying to destroy his son's life. ALL the young men in town are slaves to Dio's cruelty (which never happens, there is ALWAYS a small group of people that refuse people like that), and HE only helps bring out the worst that was already in them. The butler burns a wooden box without making sure it was something that SHOULD have been burned, when he should have at LEAST insured it wasn't an unintentionally discarded valuable...

I mean, sure...a first episode with an easily hate-able villian. No problem. But I loathed everyone that had been introduced by 9 minutes into the episode (except Erina, of course), and it never got better for me.

I was recommended to this series with the warning that the first arc is hard to get through, but to stick with it...but I just don't know if I can.

Does this actually GET better? Or is it just old-style formulaic shonen where the plot only serves to give the protagonist an excuse to fight stronger and stronger opponents, gaining new 'Ultimate' fighting techniques that are mysteriously completely ineffective against the next 'bad guy', forcing our hero to learn yet MORE 'Ultimate' techniques...?

Let's ask this way: Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) was a good movie, maybe not so much the series. BLEACH (not the filler arcs) was a good shonen, but got a bit much by the end. Shijo Saikyo no Deshi: Kenishi(History's Strongest Disciple) stayed enjoyable only because of the humor and the advancing skills of Kenichi without his changing who he really was at his core...

So how does the rest of this series stack up against those anime? Is it really gonna pay off to watch these vile characters continue forward, and do any of them actually become tolerable to watch? Because at the moment, I'm planning some choice words for the guy that recommended this total waste of time to me...
Feb 9, 2018 7:51 PM

Jul 2015
Asuka_Jr said:
Ok... From most of the posts I've seen in this discussion for episode 1, I may be in the wrong series.

In all my anime watching, the only other series opener episode that came close to making me hate the series characters even CLOSE to as much was GANTZ. And I didn't really HATE those characters, I just didn't care what happened to them at all by the end of the first episode. So much so, that after watching it, I ejected the DVD, put it in the case, gathered up the rest of the series I had just bought, and took the whole series back to where I had bought them (used) and returned the entire series. First (and last, so far) time I have ever done so.

In this first episode, there was only one character I had any appreciation for by the end of the first episode was Erina, as she was the only one who showed any strength of character. JoJo is a spoiled kid who never even learned to eat properly, much less stand up for himself. His father is a weak, blind idiot that can't see his new charge is a sadistic psycho trying to destroy his son's life. ALL the young men in town are slaves to Dio's cruelty (which never happens, there is ALWAYS a small group of people that refuse people like that), and HE only helps bring out the worst that was already in them. The butler burns a wooden box without making sure it was something that SHOULD have been burned, when he should have at LEAST insured it wasn't an unintentionally discarded valuable...

I mean, sure...a first episode with an easily hate-able villian. No problem. But I loathed everyone that had been introduced by 9 minutes into the episode (except Erina, of course), and it never got better for me.

I was recommended to this series with the warning that the first arc is hard to get through, but to stick with it...but I just don't know if I can.

Does this actually GET better? Or is it just old-style formulaic shonen where the plot only serves to give the protagonist an excuse to fight stronger and stronger opponents, gaining new 'Ultimate' fighting techniques that are mysteriously completely ineffective against the next 'bad guy', forcing our hero to learn yet MORE 'Ultimate' techniques...?

Let's ask this way: Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) was a good movie, maybe not so much the series. BLEACH (not the filler arcs) was a good shonen, but got a bit much by the end. Shijo Saikyo no Deshi: Kenishi(History's Strongest Disciple) stayed enjoyable only because of the humor and the advancing skills of Kenichi without his changing who he really was at his core...

So how does the rest of this series stack up against those anime? Is it really gonna pay off to watch these vile characters continue forward, and do any of them actually become tolerable to watch? Because at the moment, I'm planning some choice words for the guy that recommended this total waste of time to me...
There is a new cast, story, and setting for each JoJo Part, so that's as far as i'll say
SenpaiJay98May 5, 2018 12:22 PM
Sup...
Feb 10, 2018 4:05 AM

Dec 2015
Asuka_Jr said:

1- Does this actually GET better? Or is it just old-style formulaic shonen where the plot only serves to give the protagonist an excuse to fight stronger and stronger opponents, gaining new 'Ultimate' fighting techniques that are mysteriously completely ineffective against the next 'bad guy', forcing our hero to learn yet MORE 'Ultimate' techniques...?

2- How does the rest of this series stack up against those anime? Is it really gonna pay off to watch these vile characters continue forward, and do any of them actually become tolerable to watch? Because at the moment, I'm planning some choice words for the guy that recommended this total waste of time to me...

1- No, it just changes its goals:
First story of the first series: cheesy as can be, on purpose (?). Serves as prologue for second half and Stardust Crusaders (second series of the brand, or old OAV series). The hero meets continuously stronger ennemies and beats them one after the other.
Second story of the first series: even more exagerrated but in funnier ways. Less "cheesy" but still strongly B-movie-like. Here, the idea is still the same thing: a row of villains to beat one at a time, but with more variety in terms of duels.
You could, I guesss, say that in those two first parts, the hero gets "stronger" but it doesn't look like it since there is only one real training session to acquire the ki-power.

From here, the characters have from the start a more or less precise power with advantages and negatives and don't train. Though, there are cases where the ability "mutates" or has derivative effects to be played with. Stil, there is no learning beyond the "oh, I got this power?!"
Third story (Stardust Crusaders TV in two series or Jojo's BA OAVs in two short series): here, you get a team of people who will never be super characterized through backstories or whatever but go well along, who will travel and makes its way through a series of one time ennemies, each with its own special ability. The heroes having themselves a unique power each, the trick is to figure out a way to beat each ennemy (who are quite diverse). And at the end, you get a more "classic" super powers duel between the third generation JoJo and the family's nemesis. The cheesy aspect is discarded in this arc (I think) and the international travel of the first half is quite nice. One aspect I liked was the "supernatural comes from anywhere" element (I love when horror or supernatural invites itself through anything possible).
As a weekly fighting suspense comics, it was great. As a weekly animation, it can still works. As a "I will watch'em all this week-end", it will be undoubtedly extremely boring till it gets nerve-wracking.

There is a fourth part too, the fourth animated series (Diamond is unbreakable): here, a bunch of highschoolers will meet a variety of people around their town, each with a kind of special power (in the same way as the previous story, but with even more variety and often far more specific). There is an obvious lack of binding between everything but since they accidentally rub a serial murderer in the wrong way, this guy serves as the ultimate antagonist.
A character, inspired from Dragon Ball, gets the "growing stronger" treatment (along with the spikier haircut) but it's a special exception since it's clearly a wink to Toriyama (same magazine, ~same publication time).

In the end, it is never here to tell a story but the story exists as an excuse to offer you a series of fights.

2- What do you want as a pay-off? There is nothing to win here: apart from the prologue story who affects the second part and Stardust Crusaders maybe?
Characters don't even exist for the sake of being loved by us, they're here as vectors for the main element: fightings.

The advisor should have told you that there was no reason to watch this apart from the (later?) fights. Especially for the first part if you aren't abl to watch something willingly Z/B-series-like for the sake of it being cheesy.
Rei_IIIFeb 10, 2018 4:19 AM
Feb 19, 2018 5:56 AM

Apr 2017
I can finally understand all of those memes

buy mochi at the mochi store
and friends at the friend store

Mar 1, 2018 7:26 PM
Sep 2017
One of the best starts for a show ive seen since Attack on Titan, Code Geass Or TTGL
Mar 25, 2018 7:13 PM

Aug 2016
Kerozinn said:
and again i dont see what everyone is soo hyped about.
there is really nothing i like about it sofar and thats a bad sign for me.
instant dropped.

Don't mean to bump such an old comment, but I find it hilarious that you ended up giving this a 9.
Mar 26, 2018 1:53 AM

May 2010
Sanic_de_Hegehog said:
Kerozinn said:
instant dropped.

Don't mean to bump such an old comment, but I find it hilarious that you ended up giving this a 9.

clearly i was trippin back then lmao. watched all jojos since and in the middle of the second manga atm (havent added yet)

Apr 24, 2018 6:18 PM

Jun 2017
Oh my god. OH MY GOD! MY FAVORITE MEME OF ALL TIME CAME FROM AN ANIME? HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS? I thought they copied the meme when I first realized what was happening at the end.
Apr 28, 2018 6:40 AM
Oct 2017
best pilot episode i have seen
what actually is a signature?
Apr 30, 2018 8:25 PM

Feb 2014
Quite a fast pacing, a lot of the manga covered only in the first episode, but I'm fine with that.
May 5, 2018 11:35 AM

Mar 2018
I started watching this because of the reviews. I hope this gets better because I barely made it through the first episode. I can stand neither main character. Both are overly macho idiots and deserve a good kicking. The art is also retro (not a fan of the style). So yeah. I will keep on watching a couple of episodes but so far - doesn't impress me at all.
May 5, 2018 12:01 PM

Mar 2018
Asuka_Jr said:

I am with you all the way. The characters are just vile and retro in the worst kind of way. It is like watching some movie from the 70s or 80s where the main character slaps a woman around and uses sexist or homophobe slurs because that was totally fine. I can't stomach behaviour like that at all. I will give this show a shot but currently I doubt that I will even make through six episodes because every single character is utterly infurating (that girl is so meek and helpless - disgusting) or downright despicable (every.single.male.character). It's been a while that I have seen a show where I started disliking characters t after watching a single episode.
huntress1013May 5, 2018 12:05 PM
Oct 9, 2018 1:21 PM

Jan 2018
Decent first start... I can tell there will be some big cliff hangers with an ending like that.
Oct 13, 2018 10:48 PM

Dec 2014
ok so dio did a good job being hated lol
Oct 25, 2018 12:10 AM

Feb 2015
i'm confused on their ages. were they 12 the whole time until near the end? the pacing felt fast but i can understand that they can't drag out the chapters each episode and it wasn't that big of a deal.

dio is an intolerable POS wtf, i would have been killed that nigga long ago. also, i expected comedy but there wasn't any. i'm thinking it's more on that gintama vibe, which if that's the case i am perfectly fine with that.

i'm surprised no-one brought up the ED music though. lol
Nov 28, 2018 6:25 AM
Feb 2016
Ahhh takasugi so perfectly match with DIIOOOOO!!!
Dec 22, 2018 11:59 PM

Oct 2015
Damn, this episode's pacing felt faster than from when I read it. I think it's a good thing though, they're skipping some small talk here and there but not really anything important. Surprised they didn't bother explaining the mask like the manga did in the beginning.
Jan 20, 2019 9:42 AM

Sep 2014
That was a really nice start. The story's pace was impressive. Today i finally decided to watch this show and i must say it looks promising.
Feb 2, 2019 3:31 AM
Jul 2018
Dude hurt a dog for no reason and had him killed by burning him alive. Fuck you, Dio.

Feb 11, 2019 4:22 PM

Dec 2018
I can't believe how much story was packed into just one episode!
Feb 18, 2019 6:10 PM
Apr 2018
Now I can join in the fun of Jojo memes.

Jokes aside, it was exactly what I was looking for: a bad guy, a good guy and fights.

I like how Dio is clearly superior to Jonathan and downright evil.
Feb 23, 2019 5:49 AM

Sep 2018
Just 2 things

1. "It was me Dio"

2. To be contuined me is born

Feb 24, 2019 4:50 PM

Oct 2013
I heard many good things about this anime, so I decided to start watching it, especially when we have that few MANimes lately.

After that episode I must say: DIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :D
May 2, 2019 5:49 PM
Apr 2016
What the hell so this is where the infamous "To be continued" meme came from... Well, good first episode, Dio is ass really lol. Super fast paced though.
Jun 24, 2019 11:04 PM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Pretty cool first episode!

“To be Continued...” + the music, finally I’ve come across its true origins! Lol, that aside, the heat between Dio and Jojo was well exploited this episode. Mad respect to Elisa for washing her mouth with dirty water there, that ought to have hurt Dio’s pride bad! Odd first few minutes of the show though I’ve to say: the art style and the language is just so unorthodox, I totally dig it xD. Dio’s a really clever and witty player while Jojo aspires to be a true gentleman, looks like we’ll be seeing an interesting journey starring the two.

Looking forward to more from this show!
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Jun 30, 2019 4:34 PM

May 2014
So much monologuing and definitely overdone characterizations... only continuing bc people have said the second part on is way better
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Jul 11, 2019 7:21 PM
Mar 2018
I thought that one famous line everyone memes would appear later in the series, but it was was ME DIO!!
Aug 2, 2019 10:43 PM

Jun 2017
Damn Dio is really petty lol.
This wasn't what I was expecting when I saw people talking about and recommending the show, but its funny so far.
Aug 17, 2019 1:42 AM

Feb 2019
Oh, Jonathan is definitely my type of Man.

Also, DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Aug 21, 2019 4:12 PM
May 2016
I haven't seen the manga, I don't know anything about the series, and I just watched the first episode for the first tiime. My conclusion: what the fuck is Dio's problem?
Aug 22, 2019 1:48 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
huntress1013 said:
Asuka_Jr said:

I am with you all the way. The characters are just vile and retro in the worst kind of way. It is like watching some movie from the 70s or 80s where the main character slaps a woman around and uses sexist or homophobe slurs because that was totally fine. I can't stomach behaviour like that at all. I will give this show a shot but currently I doubt that I will even make through six episodes because every single character is utterly infurating (that girl is so meek and helpless - disgusting) or downright despicable (every.single.male.character). It's been a while that I have seen a show where I started disliking characters t after watching a single episode.

I suggest that you should continue. That girl you’re talking about is a much better character in part 2 and DIO gets what he deserves in part 3. You also seem to dislike Jonathan. If you dislike him, you would probably like the protagonists that come after him.
Aug 27, 2019 4:40 PM

Apr 2019
Interesting, It is extremely fast paced, and aptly, totally bizarre.

"𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜... 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙮... 𝙟𝙤𝙮... 𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣... 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚. 𝙋𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙪𝙥 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧... 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙪𝙚."
Sep 7, 2019 10:13 PM

Feb 2017
MissHowell said:
what the fuck is Dio's problem?

He's driven by pure ambition to win at life by any means necessary.
Nov 12, 2019 5:49 AM
Nov 2019
Kerozinn said:
instant dropped.

I didnt really like the first episode either but Ive seen about four and now I like it a lot :)
Nov 12, 2019 10:43 AM

May 2010
Overall_Average said:
Kerozinn said:
instant dropped.

I didnt really like the first episode either but Ive seen about four and now I like it a lot :)

gave it a few more episodes back then and watched every single season since. even read first manga + some of the second. became one of my alltime favorites too. to err is human i guess.
Nov 25, 2019 4:23 AM

Mar 2016
It's finally time to begin my journey, my adventure watching JJBA. The legendary series itself!

Damn, now this is how you get the audience invested in the story and characters in 1 episode!!! The first ep has really quick pacing but it never felt off since all the events interconnected with one another, from Dio coming and ruining Jojo's life, to Jojo standing up to Dio to protect Erina's honour after Dio pulled a KONO DIO DA!!! Wow, Dio fighting 1 to 1 is fair enough but going as far as harassing Jojo's girlfriend and killing Danny the dog who has always been with Jojo... That's just beyond being a damn asshole and that portrayal of Dio is executed immaculately!

Dec 24, 2019 12:21 PM

Aug 2017
Finally watching this.

Dio was badass but damn he killed Danny and kissed Erina. At least Jojo went from a wimp to doing something at the end.
Dec 30, 2019 11:43 AM

Aug 2017
Ahhh yes.

The most iconic introduction and the beginning of a great meme.

5/5

RISE AGAIN AND RELISH THE GLORY, DIOOOOOOOO BRANDOOOOO!!!

Jan 8, 2020 11:37 PM

Nov 2011
I remember watching this way back in 2012 when it first aired and dropping it on ep 1, either i'm crazy or i remember it being heavily animated with CG, no trace of it in this bluray version i have. Anyways, i enjoyed it thoroughly compared to 8 years ago, maybe its because i'm wiser now. Love Dio's ruthlessness and Joe's foolish innocence, should be a worthwhile rivalry to watch.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Jan 25, 2020 2:18 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Dio is so much evil, the battle Jojo vs Dio was so epic, great first episode
Feb 25, 2020 3:07 PM
Feb 2020
I CANT WATCH THE FUCKING EPISODE BECAUSE IT KEEPS BUFFERING EVERY 2s
Mar 29, 2020 8:08 PM

May 2018
Im literally crying im laughing so mcuh i cant take this show seriously becaus eof how fuckig abusrb it was and all the memes that i know keep popping up and i wanna kill myself im ligerally wiping away my tears no anime have ever made me laugh so much in my fucking life this anime is so weird and face paced and everything it so funny i swear this must be a comedy anime BECAUSE I CNATDIUJNS THE TO BE CONTIUNED MEME I NEVER KNEW IT WAS JOJO AND I LAUGH SO HARD OUT OF SUPRISE I CHOKED AND THE IT WAS ME DIO IM HC IVJOFOVNFONVOELS
May 7, 2020 3:47 PM

Mar 2020
This show and those characters are just cartoonish as hell lol i remember watching the first 6 episodes years ago and i just couldn't take it seriously

ED still amazing tho
Floyd Mayweather English Tutor
May 14, 2020 3:12 PM
Jan 2020
damn i'm shocked that how good is this anime.. GA
Jun 16, 2020 4:37 AM
Jul 2018
Wooow, Dio really is the embodiment of twisted evil.

It’s kinda sad, considering Jonathan didn’t do one unethical thing throughout the entire episode, and Dio is just sickeningly unforgiving towards him. For pete sake, he burned Jonathan’s dog alive. And for what? To be the best? Is that his primary motive? I can think of a hundred other ways Dio could achieve a mighty and powerful status … why is he hellbent on destroying the life of one boy alone? I guess because Jonathan is the heir to a wealthy estate? But I don’t think that’s reason enough to devote one’s (Dio’s) childhood to obliterating a single person’s happiness?

What a sad exposition. Poor lil JoJo.

I can't say I agree with the antagonist's motives or how he's going about boosting his ego (because, while it's cruel, it's also accomplishing nothing).

❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙❧☙

Other thoughts:
- What an ending. I've never witnessed an anime use a classic American rock tune for their soundtrack before. I guess that alone demonstrates and encapsulates the special nature of JJBA.
- I'm diving in fresh with little to no background knowledge. I hear this show can get pretty random and wacky, often displaying scenarios that no one can explain. From the little research I've done though, it looks like JoJo really turns "bizarre" in Part 3 and onward. I guess in this first season, they're still trying to discover the flavor they want their series to take on.
- I looked at the MAL scoring of each season, and it's strange as it just gets better and better as the series goes on. I was shocked by the acclaim Stardust Crusaders apparently gets, but then I looked at peeked at the Diamond Unbreakable entry and oml.
- The pacing of this first episode was SUPER fast. It doesn't seem like many people mind. I guess I don't either. But it's an observation nonetheless. I was taken aback by how quickly things were progressing.
- Allllllllllso, in the 2007 (lost) film, Dio smashes a picture of JoJo’s mom. I just realized that doesn’t happen in the modern series.
- Some people are going "Wow this anime is amazing!" only after watching the first episode. It was a fine first episode for an anime series, but I don't think the episode was legendary or anything. People should wait a few more episodes before making conclusions like this.
- I never heard of the alleged "It was me, Dio" meme until reading this forum. Still, it feels good being apart of something on such a wide scale lol. Not that I've heard of it before hand, but going forward if I see the meme I can feel included. (;
- DIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO. 😫
removed-userJun 16, 2020 6:22 AM
Pages (9) « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Nidhoeggr - Jan 4, 2013

158 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Yesterday, 12:14 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Nidhoeggr - Nov 30, 2012

209 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 24, 9:50 PM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

KiraYoshikage - Nov 9, 2012

179 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 23, 12:28 AM

» why do people question the watch order?

Rye_the_Guy - Mar 20

31 by eli_shmeli »»
Apr 22, 12:23 AM

Poll: » JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012) Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KiraYoshikage - Oct 19, 2012

254 by JohnZ_GGs »»
Apr 18, 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.