Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »
Sep 20, 2012 3:02 AM

Dec 2007
Gonna miss this show, the animation in this show and in particular this episode was just outstanding, KyoAni never fails in that department. I didn't think much of this show in the beginning, but it kept on getting better and better to the point I couldn't wait for the next episode. I really hope a second season is possible because the ending is very open.

9/10
[color=#3399CC]All credit goes to Daika-san.
[/color]
Sep 20, 2012 8:04 AM
Dec 2009
It was nice to watch, but it didn't leave an impact on me, oh well, I enjoyed it at the least.
tag©.androgynous
Sep 20, 2012 8:25 AM

Feb 2012
Is it okay to skip some arcs to get to that "festival arc" which i guess is everybody's favorite part of the series??

Will I miss a lot of things if I'll skip some parts/episodes? Will it still make some sense if i'll try to jump over?
Sep 20, 2012 9:21 AM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
pizza_012 said:
Is it okay to skip some arcs to get to that "festival arc" which i guess is everybody's favorite part of the series??

Will I miss a lot of things if I'll skip some parts/episodes? Will it still make some sense if i'll try to jump over?

Well, for *most* of those of us who liked this show, the major point was the character interaction and development. While sometimes slow, it was steady throughout. If you skip episodes, you miss what (in my opinion, at least) is the main element of this story.
Sep 20, 2012 11:39 AM
Jul 2012
What the fuck kind of ending was this? I enjoyed the show and all but I don't particularly like the ending.
Sep 20, 2012 11:46 AM

Jul 2012
GRRR I NEED MORE HYOUKA!!!!!
Sep 20, 2012 2:44 PM
Feb 2012
Another show ends ;o

Not my ideal one and nor how I expected but still it was done good.
Will miss this show...chances of a sequel season are unlikely but I'll hope we get one,
since I wouldn't mind watching it :)
Sep 20, 2012 5:54 PM

Oct 2011
I want more of this amazing series!!!
Signature
Sep 20, 2012 7:41 PM

Oct 2011
<3

Aesthetically beautiful. Great series.
w3b0shiSep 20, 2012 7:44 PM
Nope.
Sep 21, 2012 3:21 AM

Nov 2009
You have to start with the love and care that Kyoto Animation put into the making of this series, and this episode was no exception. “Spare no expense” is an obvious mantra, and it starts with things like getting top-rate seiyuu like Ishizuka Unshou (as Hanai) and Suwabe Junichi (Konari) to play relatively minor one-off roles – something KyoAni has done for the entire series. But as it is with the visuals, it’s not just about throwing money at the show – these aren’t just famous seiyuu, but phenomenal actors (Ishizuka-san especially is as good as they come). Likewise the animation isn’t just lavish and detailed – it’s art. It has style, and grace, and whimsy, and acts almost as a kind of second narrative running alongside the written script like a stream running next to a mountain road.

I often myself dumbstruck by an image in Hyouka – so much so that I have to stop and play the moment back. Sometimes it’s a capture of one of the faces – all four of the leads are beautiful in their way, like Platonic ideals of ephemeral youth – and sometimes it’s something simple like the residue on the bottom of a coffee cup, or a construction sign on an old wooden bridge. Nothing in animation can equal Shinkai Makoto’s films in terms of visual artistry, but Hyouka is as good as any TV anime since Moribito in this way, showing a “more real than real” world that doesn’t impress you with it’s photographic detail – though that’s impressive – but with the way it captures the essential beauty of people and objects, even “mundane” ones.

The Shinto ritual was depicted in heartbreakingly beautiful fashion (I especially loved the soft-focus perspective during the procession, and the 360 degree slow pan as Houtarou and Chitanda were walking together after the festival). The end was also to show Chitanda at her most ceremonial, dutiful and serious – effectively brokering a deal between two old rival villages now joined in all but ceremonial matters – and to give her a chance to give Houtarou a kind of declaration of purpose.

I wasn’t necessarily expecting a definitive finale here, but KyoAni delivered an ending that made the series feel complete. It demonstrated how far the characters have come over the course of 22 episodes, and how far they still have to go in their lives. When you’re 16 life is rich with endless possibility, yet you sometimes feel as if the weight of the world is pressing down on you, forcing a certain path on you whether you might wish it or not. In a sense I think Chitanda was confessing to Houtarou here, showing him everything that she was and will be, and letting him know that while she might dream other dreams, she’s fiercely proud of her legacy and means to do her duty to delay the demise of the old way of life for as long as possible. If Oreki was to decide to be with her, Eru wanted him to understand exactly what he was getting.

I never really expected Houtarou to definitively respond here, and he didn’t. But the moment in his mind’s eye when he did so by asking if he might be by her side to help her in her task was beautifully executed – believable, powerful and beautifully drawn. The mere fact that he thought what he did is a huge leap forward, and a sense that Oreki finally has some purpose. As for Fukube and Mayaka, we have no firm resolution there either. But we do get a sincere expression of gratitude from Mayaka to Houtarou for his help with the Valentine’s incident, and a new sense from Houtarou of just what Satoshi was going through – it’s not so easy to make that kind of commitment when the chips are down. If the ending left things open-ended, that’s as it should be – life isn’t definitive when you’re 16. It’s an endless array of possibilities that are both exciting and terrifying, and for a series that depicted what it feels like to be 16 as well as any anime has, it was a perfect mood on which to close.

Hyouka was the classic slow build, a series that showed more patience than about any anime I can recall – sometimes too much, in fact. Because so much of the series is about atmosphere, it wormed its way into the consciousness rather than overwhelmed – and it was only in hindsight, sometimes, where I realized just how amazing what I’d just seen truly was. It was apparent almost immediately that Hyouka was operating on a different level than most anime based on manga or LNs, not concerning itself with traditional structure but rather following its muse wherever it led, almost as if the stories were written as a stream of consciousness. Character development was happening, but it wasn’t being explained to us in unnatural monologues – it just happened, and we only noticed when it manifested in the way the kids behaved. That’s how people change in real life, but very few anime (or any other works of fiction, for that matter) are patient enough and trust the audience enough to allow the characters to grow in this natural fashion. Satoshi was the standout for me, the most conflicted and complicated cast member, but all four of the leads had very satisfying and substantial characters arcs by the end.

just a quote from a member in animesuki, it would be wasted if it hadn't been shared.
Sep 21, 2012 10:25 AM
May 2012
At first Hyouka didn't appeal to me as a mystery anime, in terms of the mysteries. As for the mysteries, they were like, something that isn't of a big deal, not something you see similar to those from other mystery animes in my opinion (take Gosick, for example) yet we see how Oreki works his way into solving them, but the way the solution was conveyed in every mystery (By Oreki, of course) was quite the strongest point for me. this is my first time seeing those. For me, this style wasn't bad.

Nevertheless, there were still some interesting mysteries, my favorite would be the valentine's day (Ep 21).

Great music, wonderful art, as expected from KyoAni.

Overall, decent series. 6/10.
Sep 21, 2012 2:38 PM

Nov 2008
I'm glad it's over.

I'm dreading Chuunibyou next season.
Sep 21, 2012 5:08 PM

Apr 2011
Takana_no_Hana said:
You have to start with the love and care that Kyoto Animation put into the making of this series, and this episode was no exception. “Spare no expense” is an obvious mantra, and it starts with things like getting top-rate seiyuu like Ishizuka Unshou (as Hanai) and Suwabe Junichi (Konari) to play relatively minor one-off roles – something KyoAni has done for the entire series. But as it is with the visuals, it’s not just about throwing money at the show – these aren’t just famous seiyuu, but phenomenal actors (Ishizuka-san especially is as good as they come). Likewise the animation isn’t just lavish and detailed – it’s art. It has style, and grace, and whimsy, and acts almost as a kind of second narrative running alongside the written script like a stream running next to a mountain road.

I often myself dumbstruck by an image in Hyouka – so much so that I have to stop and play the moment back. Sometimes it’s a capture of one of the faces – all four of the leads are beautiful in their way, like Platonic ideals of ephemeral youth – and sometimes it’s something simple like the residue on the bottom of a coffee cup, or a construction sign on an old wooden bridge. Nothing in animation can equal Shinkai Makoto’s films in terms of visual artistry, but Hyouka is as good as any TV anime since Moribito in this way, showing a “more real than real” world that doesn’t impress you with it’s photographic detail – though that’s impressive – but with the way it captures the essential beauty of people and objects, even “mundane” ones.

The Shinto ritual was depicted in heartbreakingly beautiful fashion (I especially loved the soft-focus perspective during the procession, and the 360 degree slow pan as Houtarou and Chitanda were walking together after the festival). The end was also to show Chitanda at her most ceremonial, dutiful and serious – effectively brokering a deal between two old rival villages now joined in all but ceremonial matters – and to give her a chance to give Houtarou a kind of declaration of purpose.

I wasn’t necessarily expecting a definitive finale here, but KyoAni delivered an ending that made the series feel complete. It demonstrated how far the characters have come over the course of 22 episodes, and how far they still have to go in their lives. When you’re 16 life is rich with endless possibility, yet you sometimes feel as if the weight of the world is pressing down on you, forcing a certain path on you whether you might wish it or not. In a sense I think Chitanda was confessing to Houtarou here, showing him everything that she was and will be, and letting him know that while she might dream other dreams, she’s fiercely proud of her legacy and means to do her duty to delay the demise of the old way of life for as long as possible. If Oreki was to decide to be with her, Eru wanted him to understand exactly what he was getting.

I never really expected Houtarou to definitively respond here, and he didn’t. But the moment in his mind’s eye when he did so by asking if he might be by her side to help her in her task was beautifully executed – believable, powerful and beautifully drawn. The mere fact that he thought what he did is a huge leap forward, and a sense that Oreki finally has some purpose. As for Fukube and Mayaka, we have no firm resolution there either. But we do get a sincere expression of gratitude from Mayaka to Houtarou for his help with the Valentine’s incident, and a new sense from Houtarou of just what Satoshi was going through – it’s not so easy to make that kind of commitment when the chips are down. If the ending left things open-ended, that’s as it should be – life isn’t definitive when you’re 16. It’s an endless array of possibilities that are both exciting and terrifying, and for a series that depicted what it feels like to be 16 as well as any anime has, it was a perfect mood on which to close.

Hyouka was the classic slow build, a series that showed more patience than about any anime I can recall – sometimes too much, in fact. Because so much of the series is about atmosphere, it wormed its way into the consciousness rather than overwhelmed – and it was only in hindsight, sometimes, where I realized just how amazing what I’d just seen truly was. It was apparent almost immediately that Hyouka was operating on a different level than most anime based on manga or LNs, not concerning itself with traditional structure but rather following its muse wherever it led, almost as if the stories were written as a stream of consciousness. Character development was happening, but it wasn’t being explained to us in unnatural monologues – it just happened, and we only noticed when it manifested in the way the kids behaved. That’s how people change in real life, but very few anime (or any other works of fiction, for that matter) are patient enough and trust the audience enough to allow the characters to grow in this natural fashion. Satoshi was the standout for me, the most conflicted and complicated cast member, but all four of the leads had very satisfying and substantial characters arcs by the end.

just a quote from a member in animesuki, it would be wasted if it hadn't been shared.

Oh my lord I was about to praise you for writing such a beautiful post LOL. Still thanks for posting it @__@.
Sep 21, 2012 7:47 PM

Nov 2008
The ending was so so beautiful.
Sep 22, 2012 4:22 PM

Dec 2010
Bunns said:
I'm glad it's over.

Is someone forcing you to watch it? You are freaken saying that you dreading it beforehand, why would you even touch it...T_T
Sep 22, 2012 6:33 PM

Oct 2010
I was hoping for some more romance.
>< The ending was amazing though, with all the Sakura flowers.
Season 2 PLEASEEE.
Sep 22, 2012 8:13 PM

Jul 2012
Takana_no_Hana said:

I agreed with the quote here. I didn't know any background about finding the VA for this show, so now I'm appreciate that more.

I think I got hooked by the art of this show since episode 1. I like the brownish tone of the scene, and the way they make the character stands out.

I didn't expect the storyline to be all great, because the show is a slice of life after all. However, for the character development, if you watch episode 22 and think back to episode 1, you can tell how far the character development have gone. You might have not noticed in the previous episode, because it's hidden in those episodes. Characters do develop; they just not show it or making a big deal out of it.

I still think this is one of the best show. While you might find some of the episode still being boring, I still think that It's still great when you combine them all. :)

Toshino Kyoko!!!
Sep 23, 2012 1:46 AM

Jan 2011
OREKI you idiot!
Y U NO TELL HER?
10/10, so good. S2 when?
Sep 23, 2012 4:00 PM

Nov 2008
InfiniteDestiny said:
Bunns said:
I'm glad it's over.

Is someone forcing you to watch it? You are freaken saying that you dreading it beforehand, why would you even touch it...T_T

It's called hope.
Sep 24, 2012 12:01 AM

Nov 2007
I don't know how people liked this so much. I guess they will love anything Kyo Ani?

It's not terrible or anything just extremely BORING. This really didn't even have anything that made some of the other episodes mildly interesting. Just some boring festival and Oreki stuck doing nothing.

No real closure to anything. Maybe I'm glad as I always found Chitanda annoying. Still I guess the other 2 got together. Maybe? Who knows?

I give this a 5/10. It just was very average. Characters or story wasn't overly great.
Sep 24, 2012 1:38 AM

Mar 2011
mystik said:
I don't know how people liked this so much. I guess they will love anything Kyo Ani?

It's not terrible or anything just extremely BORING. This really didn't even have anything that made some of the other episodes mildly interesting. Just some boring festival and Oreki stuck doing nothing.

No real closure to anything. Maybe I'm glad as I always found Chitanda annoying. Still I guess the other 2 got together. Maybe? Who knows?

I give this a 5/10. It just was very average. Characters or story wasn't overly great.

I can see it from your anime list
It's not your type of anime
Sep 24, 2012 3:07 PM

Dec 2007
Well, i liked it. Didnt expect much from this anime but it quite surprised me.

The mysteries might not be such a big deal, but i think it was pretty entertaining overall.

8/10
Sep 25, 2012 2:20 PM

Feb 2010
So beautiful to look at...and the BG music!

Some mysteries were pretty meh, but overall this was quality!

I want more Oreki + Chitanda.

8/10
Sep 25, 2012 8:29 PM

Sep 2011
In the end, I never see Houtarou's sister's face. :(

8/10.

Sep 26, 2012 11:37 PM

Nov 2011
10/10.
Sep 27, 2012 7:32 AM

Jul 2012
This ending is so good that I wanna scream.

8/10, may later bump it up to a 9. This show seriously redeemed itself. Here's to hoping for a movie in the near future. <3
Sep 27, 2012 9:36 AM
Jun 2011
Well overall this was a great series, not quite a 10 for me, but defiantly a 9/10.
Sep 27, 2012 1:53 PM

Sep 2011
This anime was built out of good "moments" in my opinion. As a series overall, it was just alright, nothing spectacular.

I still feel this anime would have been a lot better if it was just a comedy/slice of life. xD
Sep 27, 2012 11:30 PM
Aug 2011
This was so visually stunning and gorgeous. It was truly a treat for the eyes.
Every aspect of the art and direction was so wonderfully executed.
I think I could go on and on about how beautiful this looked.

Oreki is really something else.
I felt refreshed in seeing a character like him.
The type of main character that is not in your face trying to do things that are greater than life.
The type that doesn't have be the token pervert to keep people's attention.
You guys see where i'm getting here right?

He had a big impact all the while doing things in the most subtle of ways. Fantastic.

However the content beyond that was not for me.

Call it mystery or slice of life, it did not deliver any of that in a way that I would have wanted it to.
It's like you're waiting for the mysteries to go further and at the same time you'd rather just it be a SoL and it leaves you (me) hanging halfway.

That's one of the reasons why it took me so long to finish.
I had to pause an episode and come back to the rest a day later or so.

6/10 overall.
standSep 27, 2012 11:34 PM
Sep 28, 2012 12:16 AM

Jan 2012
thats it? i was hoping for a gigantic mystery finale and we got this? there was no closure or hints for a 2nd season. maybe the ending is a mystery for us to solve? you cant go wrong with tomoya and sunohara CV combo they have great chemistry together regardless on what anime they are on. they are called classics club but they do detective stuffs but who cares about the minor stuff!

IM CURIOUS ABOUT THE SHITTY ENDING! out of 10.
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Sep 28, 2012 12:25 AM

Feb 2012
NoobHunterD said:
thats it? i was hoping for a gigantic mystery finale and we got this? there was no closure or hints for a 2nd season. maybe the ending is a mystery for us to solve? you cant go wrong with tomoya and sunohara CV combo they have great chemistry together regardless on what anime they are on. they are called classics club but they do detective stuffs but who cares about the minor stuff!

IM CURIOUS ABOUT THE SHITTY ENDING! out of 10.

We might get a movie which will really finish the story :D
Sep 29, 2012 12:35 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Good ending.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 29, 2012 1:49 PM

Jan 2011
This show is good, but this is definitely not something to marathon as it'll get boring pretty fast that way.
I hope we'll get a second season, that ending was really interesting.
8/10, it was pretty enjoyable even though I didn't like the beginning.
loliowoOct 6, 2012 8:42 AM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Sep 30, 2012 9:48 AM

Jun 2010
I finished the rest of Hyouka today (16 eps starting from ep 7)
because.. watashi kininarimasu XD
The mystery really made me kept on thinking.. and my head is really burning right now
Ok, I think it's fine for me to left it open ended like this (I think because it lacks of Romance) but of course season 2 will be better
9/10
Sep 30, 2012 9:59 AM

Oct 2010
Watched episode 18-22 straight.

My opinion :

Story : 9,5
Animation : 9
Art : 9,5
Music/Sound : 8
Character : 9
Enjoyment : 8,5

Overal : 8,9

But I gave it a fking 8, because of the dick ass ending. NO FUCKING KISS-SCENE.
Teasing me the whole anime of Chitanda x Oreki and when you expect a kiss scene after he confessed.. you will see it was his imagination..

So fking BS.
Sep 30, 2012 7:16 PM

May 2012
Needs more to tie up the loose ends.
I'm hoping for an OVA, second season or a movie.
Oct 1, 2012 9:42 AM

Sep 2011
kelpso said:

There's already an OVA which is known as episode 11.5.

Khuyen said:

Teasing me the whole anime of Chitanda x Oreki and when you expect a kiss scene after he confessed.. you will see it was his imagination..

So fking BS.

LOL. As if there's a romance.

Oct 2, 2012 6:48 AM

Aug 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
kelpso said:

There's already an OVA which is known as episode 11.5.

Khuyen said:

So fking BS.

LOL. As if there's a romance.

Could have been.
So close.
Oct 4, 2012 3:41 AM

Sep 2010
This was absolutely fantastic, but I find it annoying how they did an open ending the moment they actually were so close to knowing their feelings. Then KyoAni trolled us with the last scene.
Now the only thing we can hope for is some sort of after story.
Oct 4, 2012 12:30 PM

Jan 2010
Lol I thought I'd actually be watching more, didn't think it ended there. But it was a nice series. 8/10
Oct 6, 2012 10:58 AM

Aug 2010
This series was an 8/10 for me, enjoyable enough that I watched every episode but not one of my favorites. The mysteries were interesting to me (especially the movie mystery) and the characters had good interaction with each other but they were not quite as compelling as a whole. Perhaps I'll read the novels and see if something was lost in making this into in anime.

One of the huge selling points of this anime for me, oddly enough, is actually the background animation. The level of detail in bringing the school and village to life in even the smallest things makes it seem like we are looking out of a camera instead of some hand drawn animation. It seems to me that KyoAni is one of those studios that actually puts serious effort into their background art and it shows in a series like this that moves around to different locations. It's interesting just to see how they would draw something as seemingly simple a cultural festival or a library and bring out MORE detail in their animation than one could possibly notice even if they were there.
Oct 6, 2012 8:48 PM

Feb 2010
Some of the episodes was a totally waste IMO. The ending was the best episode (or one of the best episodes, alongside with the first arc) for the show. So it was a worth series for me for this reason and the art which is great.

So 8/10 for the series, 5/5 for this episode.
Oct 7, 2012 10:18 PM

Aug 2012
A very satisfying, rose-colored ending!
Oct 8, 2012 6:41 PM

Jan 2011
So terribly late in watching the end of this series--I blame four weeks of being on vacation with sketchy hotel internet and an absurdly high number of shows on my watch list.

Anyway, a very satisfying final episode, although I would love to see a movie or series of OVA's to handle novel 5, where hopefully we have some more resolution to the romances. Yes, you heard me: romances! Regardless of how this show was listed, I thought the gradual development of the relationships within the two couples was more important than the mysteries. This was not a dramatic, in your face, confession and kiss story. The romantic development was more subtle and conveyed in blushes, expressions, and sakura blossoms against a pink sky. This episode Chitanda did two things: she showed Oreki what life would be like with her, and she also introduced Oreki to more of the people who depend on Chitanda's family (almost retainers from the deference they show Chitanda). While it would have been nice to have Oreki say he would handle the business end of the estate aloud, I'm almost satisfied with the internal acknowledgement of that being his goal. Almost satisfied, but not quite, so I give it a 9 for the series.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Oct 8, 2012 7:11 PM

Aug 2009
Season 2 !!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 9, 2012 10:05 PM

Oct 2011
rodac said:
Anyway, a very satisfying final episode, although I would love to see a movie or series of OVA's to handle novel 5, where hopefully we have some more resolution to the romances. Yes, you heard me: romances! Regardless of how this show was listed, I thought the gradual development of the relationships within the two couples was more important than the mysteries. This was not a dramatic, in your face, confession and kiss story. The romantic development was more subtle and conveyed in blushes, expressions, and sakura blossoms against a pink sky. This episode Chitanda did two things: she showed Oreki what life would be like with her, and she also introduced Oreki to more of the people who depend on Chitanda's family (almost retainers from the deference they show Chitanda). While it would have been nice to have Oreki say he would handle the business end of the estate aloud, I'm almost satisfied with the internal acknowledgement of that being his goal. Almost satisfied, but not quite, so I give it a 9 for the series.

this, they definitely need to tie up the loose ends especially the romance
the mystery was good but some how it just feels like i didn't enjoy it much now that the whole thing have ended 7.5/10
wakka9ca said:"The endless debate between fans and haters... is totaly pointless"

Oct 10, 2012 10:09 AM

May 2012
Okey ending, nothing to special I actually expected more of this Anime as lots of people recommended it but IMO it wasn't all to good in story and character development...

Either way not an all to bad Anime but could have been a lot better! 6/10
RafaelDeJonghApr 4, 2013 1:37 PM
Oct 10, 2012 12:33 PM
Feb 2009
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk definitely got trolled at the end there..
Oct 11, 2012 2:26 PM

Nov 2010
When that doll parade started it was mindblowing till Satoshi whoke up Oreki
The scenes were beautiful and a bittersweet end as well
This was an enjoyable show overall and the quality just shined as expected from Kyoani

I will miss Hyouka for sure
Oct 12, 2012 9:52 AM

Jun 2010
10/10 for me, I will miss Hyouka so much -.-
Pages (13) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 5, 2012

186 by Dasfonia »»
Apr 16, 9:53 PM

» No romance here

KainiusTheGreat - Mar 10

25 by Margrave_Masane »»
Apr 13, 12:48 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - May 6, 2012

268 by Cammell »»
Apr 8, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Veronin - Apr 22, 2012

491 by Prosper20 »»
Apr 5, 7:19 PM

Poll: » Hyouka Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Yumekichi11 - Aug 19, 2012

184 by dspr »»
Mar 3, 5:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.