Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jul 20, 2012 1:58 AM

Nov 2009
If I were Shougo I'd be REALLY suspicious of then.

I've just inherited a large fortune and suddenly a lil sister pop out of nowhere and the girls on the school start to chase after me.

I'd really be paranoid.
Jul 20, 2012 2:01 AM

Nov 2011
Alright I'm thinking that we're going to get trolled because it's a bit to early to discover who the sister is! lol

I think what they might be doing is kind of picking off the girls who AREN'T his sister one by one possibly starting off with Miyabi. Just a hunch unless she is actually the little sister but I feel it is a bit to early to discover who the little sister is when the whole anime is basically about finding the one girl he will marry while avoiding it being his sister.

So it would pick her off, then another and another til we narrow it down to the sister and BINGO. WINCEST. jk but just a possible scenario. GOD DAMN YOU SHOUGO JUST DO IT AND NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!AS LONG AS YOU PULL OUT YOU'RE FINE BRO.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 20, 2012 2:05 AM

Nov 2009
Ragix said:
Alright I'm thinking that we're going to get trolled because it's a bit to early to discover who the sister is! lol

I think what they might be doing is kind of picking off the girls who AREN'T his sister one by one possibly starting off with Miyabi. Just a hunch unless she is actually the little sister but I feel it is a bit to early to discover who the little sister is when the whole anime is basically about finding the one girl he will marry while avoiding it being his sister.

So it would pick her off, then another and another til we narrow it down to the sister and BINGO. WINCEST. jk but just a possible scenario. GOD DAMN YOU SHOUGO JUST DO IT AND NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!AS LONG AS YOU PULL OUT YOU'RE FINE BRO.

Well I think that Shoubro has a lot of self consciousness and it's a serious guy. There are guys out there like that. wether it's something bad or good I won't say it but he doesn't want to become a pimp.
Jul 20, 2012 2:29 AM
Jun 2010
such an interesting development from just meeting and now sleeping with the main character by episode 3...
Jul 20, 2012 2:49 AM

Jan 2011
AnimaSA said:
Guys, Guys. I think we can say without some kind of certainty that Miyabi actually is his sister.

Please examine the following evidence, taken from the scene where the "sister" was speaking with him while she was in the bath.

Now that I have your attention, please cross-reference it with the following evidence from then end of the episode, when they are actually IN Miyabi's house.

Either the animators are horribly lazy, Shogou has the best imagination in the world or Miyabi is actually his sister. Or you know, we all got trolled.

Miyabi lives in the girls dorm. That means all the rooms are made identical.

But
And who's to say she's the only one. ;)
Jul 20, 2012 2:51 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty good episode... Konoe's and Miyabi's sister seduction was epic.... and had bit of drama at the end of episode...

4/5
Jul 20, 2012 3:30 AM

Mar 2008
Billzor said:
I didn't really like this episode. Sure the fanservice and all was lovely, but the direction of the episode was just awful. I was actually convinced that everything that happened was just a dream sequence up until half the episode had passed. Then it dawned on me that everything had actually happened and there would be no waking up. Why would the crossdressing Ninja suddenly be all over him, why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives, why is the tsundere, shy and distant Miyabi suddenly über forceful and not having any problems getting naked infront of him, with another girl present?

There was zero flow from the last episode into this one and everything that happened just felt so random and forced that I just can't do anything other than planting my face firmly on my desk.

Are you me? Probably my exact thoughts for this episode. Doesn't seem like anyone else (that posted) thought like this though... :/

Jul 20, 2012 3:32 AM

Jul 2011
Hmm <3
Pretty interesting episode after all.

Service and more service episode after episodes :)

btw

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 20, 2012 3:43 AM

Sep 2010
Once again, I could endlessly criticize this, but I'm going to shut up and listen to my groin once more.
Jul 20, 2012 3:44 AM

Aug 2008
I find it hard to believe that this is from LN.
I mean, LN plot usually has some certain sense in it. If you know what I mean.

BTW, did he jump the gun? They can't possibly conclude the main mystery here, can they?
Jul 20, 2012 4:07 AM

Mar 2012
I don't know what frustrates me more, Shougo not going for Ikusu since I like reverse traps for some reason lol, or the fact that we're going to get seriously trolled through out the anime. Though, blushing Miyabi is absolute win in this episode.
Jul 20, 2012 4:47 AM

Jul 2010
Well she didn't deny it and the resemblance of their bathrooms. I don't know. Maybe Miyabi is his sister. I think it's a little quick to reveal it, but we'll see.

Jul 20, 2012 4:50 AM
Jun 2008
oh poor shougo really wonder who you sister is one thing but mention of where babies made & oh with WHAT with miss X oh boy grave is getting bigger.

sure give worse imagine 7 possible wonder who could be your sister give few of them are NOT give worse Konoe and Miyabi make sure stay with have woman to get baby.

more NO yea same bed with them on whole night to see if one of them is your sister if call but stay awake go like please tell i did not nap with sister.

went to miyabi's place see figure toy soap & go like ask are you my sister cue to be continued?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 20, 2012 5:28 AM
Jun 2011
KaitoDash said:
I find it hard to believe that this is from LN.
I mean, LN plot usually has some certain sense in it. If you know what I mean.

BTW, did he jump the gun? They can't possibly conclude the main mystery here, can they?
actully this episode cover chapter 4 from the manga
Jul 20, 2012 5:28 AM
Dec 2010
Friggin hell, we are SOOOOOO gonna get our asses trolled all the way to the moon next episode.
Jul 20, 2012 5:48 AM

May 2010
Elite60 said:
Damnit Shougo, you disappointed me this episode. Two good looking girls sleeping with you in bed and you freak out like a pussy.

That guy doesn't know how lucky he is but damn I want to be in his shoe !!
MyAmyJul 20, 2012 5:55 AM
Jul 20, 2012 6:04 AM
Aug 2011
What if its a troll in a troll. We think she isn't his sister, she convinces him she isn't and all evidence we see says that she isn't but it actually is her in the end (by using a the most easily missed hint) ...

Whatever. Screw the rules. He has money!
5/5
Jul 20, 2012 6:55 AM

Dec 2011
Ok. Apart from turning into KissxSis v2 for a moment, Why the heck dosen't Shougo have any guy friends?! or atleast any other interaction apart from the girls? -_-

oh gawd I don't even know where this is going anymore Dx
Jul 20, 2012 9:03 AM

Dec 2011
Every man's dream is fulfilled in this episode.
Rinka so reminds me of Azunyan...well they have the same seiyuu.

Seriously, we know the sister already?? Is the sister really Miyabi? If this is true, this series might start to go downhill.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 9:23 AM
Sep 2010
Funny episode this episode was really a man's dream.
Jul 20, 2012 9:30 AM

Jul 2012
I think Shougo was such an idiot at the end. It could be a pure coincidence that Kannagi likes that super hero show too. My precious Kannagi!! T^T
I honestly think Kannagi isn't the little sister. I have my suspicions on Konoe. If you read the manga you'll know why but I still had my doubts on Kannagi being the sister. Why does he have to declare she's the sister when she has something that he likes? How does that make her the sister? It's just a coincidence. I hope the episodes don't prove me wrong because I would love a Kannagi ending. ^_^
No bashing please, just express your own opinion. Don't judge others.
Jul 20, 2012 10:09 AM
Feb 2012
I don't think that it's Miyabi. It would be too easy and obvious at this point... I'm sensing some twist coming.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 20, 2012 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
That last scene was probably a misunderstanding, because Miyabi was playing as sister.
Jul 20, 2012 11:37 AM
Jan 2011

What, she doesn't know that making babies involves her getting banged?

So, she is his sister.......No way, it's only the 3rd ep. this may be just a troll.
Jul 20, 2012 11:47 AM

Jul 2011
oh, interesting, i didn't expect the stuff in the last few minutes. confirmed? dunno, i guess i'll wait for the next episode(s) to find out.
Jul 20, 2012 11:47 AM

Mar 2010
A pretty good episode. I don't think Miyabi is his sister though, they wouldn't reveal it this early.
Jul 20, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2010
Miyabi was pretty obvious to be his sister and she didn't say she was his sister yet.
There is also the question of Tsuruma why is she trying so hard is it really love or is there more involved then that.
Even tho this is a rich kids school some people might still be after Shougo's fortune.
Jul 20, 2012 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
I like how we finally have an MC who actually WANTS the chicks, and even stayed up all night hoping for an all clear call and he gets called a fag more than a lot of the MCs who act like they can never touch a woman.
Jul 20, 2012 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
Guys you are forgetting something, he wasn't a total fag. It was only the fact that he does not know which one was his sister, otherwise he would have gone all out on them as he mentioned. He was just waiting for that phone call to confirm, but it never came.
But yea... I WOULD'VE SO DONE IT!
Jul 20, 2012 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
Rinka will never win. ;_______;
Anyway i doubt Miyabi is actually his sister, either it's someone else or the whole sister bussiness is a fraud.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Jul 20, 2012 3:22 PM

Sep 2010
Haru would be disappointed of the MC.
Jul 20, 2012 3:49 PM

Apr 2011
That was a really good episode :)
Jul 20, 2012 3:55 PM

Feb 2012
Shougo! whhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyy! words cannot describe.
i would love if this went all school days. i highly doubt it will, but i wouldn't complain. shougo, you should have had sex with them. i guess i give you props for resisting all night, must've been rough.

but, for some reason i think we'll all get trolled and Miyabi won't be the imouto. she's probably just upset because (just my guess) she had her hopes up because he said he was happy and then he had said no because they are siblings and she might be thinking of how she had pretended to be Shougo's imouto. i dunno, confusing but that is my hunch! ^ .^

if there isn't sex in this series though, i'll be mad. >:l who cares if it's your imouto. what you don't know won't hurt you lol.
Jul 20, 2012 4:04 PM

May 2010
Shougo why you disappoint me so? i would have done it, there a good chance that she wasnt there but in back of my mind they're alway that what if........ Nah still would have done, We getting trolled i know this for sure, haha i just thought about something what if they're twin? how mindfuck would we be.
Jul 20, 2012 5:06 PM

Dec 2009
SHIT GOT REAL

DECONSTRUCTION OF THE HAREM GENRE
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jul 20, 2012 5:23 PM
めんどくさい

Sep 2011
HomuraIsMyWaifu said:
Billzor said:

There was zero flow from the last episode into this one and everything that happened just felt so random and forced that I just can't do anything other than planting my face firmly on my desk.

Are you me? Probably my exact thoughts for this episode. Doesn't seem like anyone else (that posted) thought like this though... :/

No, I was really disappointed in this episode, as compared to the last, as well.
Jul 20, 2012 5:42 PM

Jul 2012
HacheKa said:
Haru would be disappointed of the MC.

Oh my god. That is perfect.

Yeah, I knew Kannagi would be the imouto. Though like everyone said, they're probably just trolling us. Either that or they want to viewers to know who's the sister right now so we can look forward to wincest between to the two. Who knows.

I can't believe it took me 4 hours to watch three episodes of this.
Jul 20, 2012 6:16 PM

Feb 2012
DuroDeMatar said:
That last scene was probably a misunderstanding, because Miyabi was playing as sister.

This. I think so too...

Oh well, nice episode...although I feel it's a bit exaggerated how those girls are even willing to give their bodies to the lucky man :D
Jul 20, 2012 6:24 PM

Jun 2009
Watch how the next episode reveal it's just a misunderstanding and then in the end, reveal it was actually Miyabi all along.

Also, Ikusu is the best Imouto Naka. Shame she is not a main heroine.

Jul 20, 2012 6:43 PM
Apr 2012
Jesus, how don't you know how to make babies, lol. You just hug on a bed long enough and you make some right?
Jul 20, 2012 7:12 PM
Apr 2012
I really doubt Miyabi is actually his sister, it is still too early in the series to actually find out who it is. I'm sure she was still just playing along with the sister acting from earlier on with Konoe. Shougo has more self-control than I would have during that bed scene ;p.

But this is definitely the best episode of the series so far.
Jul 20, 2012 7:29 PM

Jan 2010
This show had good family values like "pray the gay away" and "incest is a sin".

It's great to see wholesome Christian entertainment these days.
Ok™
Jul 20, 2012 8:05 PM

Jul 2008
dotphil said:
I really doubt Miyabi is actually his sister, it is still too early in the series to actually find out who it is.

Yeah. There is no way they would drop the ball in episode 3 lol.
Jul 20, 2012 9:26 PM

Nov 2007
so 3 chicks were practically all over him this time. so uhm just take the reverse trap since there's no way that one is his sister I guess. plus she's hot, and amusing.

oh and all 3 girls at some point break into his place. creepy.

he has to refrain from banging them despite wanting to since one might be his sister. okay. again his father told him he had to get married, he should be thinking about it!

It looks like whether sibling or not he has some past with Miyabi, and he probably pissed her off at the end.

The other2 girls should get into it soon to I guess? They made brief appearances, but the sister cafe girl was absent.

But uh yeah, no reason not get with the hot reverse trap.
Jul 20, 2012 9:35 PM

Nov 2008
Billzor said:
I didn't really like this episode. Sure the fanservice and all was lovely, but the direction of the episode was just awful. I was actually convinced that everything that happened was just a dream sequence up until half the episode had passed. Then it dawned on me that everything had actually happened and there would be no waking up. Why would the crossdressing Ninja suddenly be all over him, why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives, why is the tsundere, shy and distant Miyabi suddenly über forceful and not having any problems getting naked infront of him, with another girl present?

At the beginning I actually thought it was a dream, but then it just kept going, and I just kind of went with it. I mean, your right, it really had no flow, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.

Also, that last scene broke my heart. I like Miyabi, and I want her to end up with him when this ends, so him rejecting her was hard to watch.
I am a sucker for romance!!!!
]

Jul 20, 2012 11:29 PM
Jul 2012
I knew from the beginning (When Shougo met Miyabi for the first time) that Miyabi wouldn't be the sister. The whole Tsundere, acting like a perverted little sister, thing pretty much assured me it wasn't her.
Honestly, I think they'll hit us with a curve ball and none of them will be the little sister.
Jul 21, 2012 12:33 AM

Jan 2011
I really thought it was Miyabi from the start but the fact that this is the only 3rd episode and the other girls barely had any screentime i'm not fully calling it just yet.
Jul 21, 2012 5:22 AM

Feb 2010
Here's just my .02

Maybe it's just a simple misunderstanding, by all of us. The entire episode she was the "imoto" role. So, maybe she became sad when he said she was his sister because he misunderstood her intentions in being the "imoto" and real affections for him.

Kind of like falling into the "friend" loop deal. "We're too good of friends to date."

Lol, I dunno. Just trying to give a different take.
Jul 21, 2012 6:11 AM

Apr 2011
Dammit! If the imouto called, he would have banged those girls for sure!

Such misfortune...well, not really.

If I was him I'd bang them for sure. "Bang now, think later"
MagitoJul 21, 2012 6:21 AM
Jul 21, 2012 8:25 AM
Jul 2009
I think its funny how in the first two episodes their characters completely changed (and Konoe was called out on it too).

Konoe was supposed to be a dignified role model student while Miyabi was supposed to be a tsundere who kept to herself, and now here both of them are basically throwing themselves at Shougo by sleeping with him (stripping no less), chasing him around school (does the role model student not care anymore lol), making ecchi sounds in his bath to turn him on and I know Ikusu got in his room through lock picking how did the two girls just slam the door open as if they expected it to be open :x

Also he totally wanted that call to happen, the second he heard "onii-chan" on the phone he would have confirmed that neither of them were his sister and **** would have went down that night lol He stayed up all night in that hopes that would have happened, he could have slept and hoped he got a missed call message and concluded the same thing ... but he stayed up :p

Anyway about the episode, despite those character changes in got a tad more serious at the end. Despite her carefree appearance Mana sure had a pretty agreeable mindset that even though hes in this situation of us how do you think they feel that the person they love is running away and trying to avoid him. (Also with that mentioned what happened to Konoe after the whole chase event ?)

Then we have the "revelation" that Miyabi is his sister ? I think next episode were going to get some sort of "WHAT THE **** MAKES YOU THINK IM YOUR SISTER" Tsundere style reaction and claims that she shed tears because he said they couldn't be together. As for the toy I'm sure it'll be something along the lines of her liking the show too growing up, you can jumped to conclusions simply because a girl so happen to has the same interest.
TsuntenshiJul 21, 2012 9:55 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.