Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 19, 2012 9:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Lol'd @ beginning and the logic.

Wow, what an episode...caused by a single misunderstanding. Looks like Shougo had one hell of a night. Well, it also looks like Miyabi has some explaining to do...
Stark700Jul 19, 2012 10:08 PM
Jul 19, 2012 10:47 AM

Oct 2010
I should seriously do a heading for this episode. That heading would be Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 3 now with menage a 3, with sex and impregnation. Seriously with the following,

Along with the spoiler
it’s obvious sex was involved only to be stopped by the MC’s gay fagoting as one can see he stood awake all night. He still saw both sets of breasts, most likely got his dick felt and finally to believe he threw them out at first in the spoiler
such a FAG he is really despite being refined for doing that while all my friends and me would have banged long ago on the moment they go to bed.

Regardless to say that the spoiler
from the school where they grab their asses looks to me like he banged doggy-style. Looks for now. Awfully suggestive IMO.

About the beginning, it was gay in the spoiler
Mr. X was hot and certainly daring to jump on Shougo but a sex book? REALLY? How lame of Shougo. I would so take things differently like having read books already of this and be prepared, which really proves he was not ready nor tried to be. He is certainly refined but in no means he is good at love. I admit that when Konoe and Kannagi saw him in the spoiler
notice the drool on Kannagi. Yeah that kind of shows she wants to also.

About Shougo’s fantasies, his fantasies in the spoiler
were nice cause it showed some nice fan service along with the cut outs for Bds that are obvious. Still nice light and coloring around. I still think I got trolled with the bath a little.

About the aftermath of Shougo’s fantasies, in the spoiler
Konoe surprising him in bed was funny. I though it was nice to fan service more Kannagi in that spoiler but I though the interactions were far more rich considering the cafe brochure. Shougo at least had quite a nice face in that part. Sadly like a FAG he throws them out when he could not contain himself anymore. I would just show them out my privates. The F? They are at my place! I can do a lot in my own place. So I would think at Shougo’s age with all the social standing.

About the cafe, OH YUCK! YUCK! In the spoiler
turtle stew? NO! NO WAY! I would never eat that nor even try after seeing a survival cannibal movie where they eat it RAW? NO! Never I shall eat this I promised myself. Hence I was not pleased seeing this dish. However the character interactions continue to be pleasing up to this point.

About being with Rinka/Mana, quite funny was Rinka in the spoiler
along with Mana. I really liked they showed them and gave out good comedy along. Mana is starting to be going in a appreciative way for me in this part. Both character blushing were nice to see. It's funny also that the girls liked Shougo's privates so much they chase in him school even.

About finally with Kannagi, nice they do a last part with her. I kind of liked in the spoiler
the whole swimsuit choosing was nice to see in terms of expressions between Kannagi and Shougo however the fact he got man up in protecting her in the rain still does not excuse him of being a FAG in the bed with 2 girls.

Hence comes Kannagi’s place in the spoiler
kind of liked how Shougo reacted to her there. He remember the hero toy he got. Kannagi expression wise was super MOE around.

Finally the following,

WTF GUY? You do this to MY Kannagi. With a smile like in the spoiler
you do this shit to her Shougo? OMG incredible the drama and shit going on there. Best is that Kannagi in the swimsuit in the spoiler
was quite nice. Ass wise, chest wise and figure wise.

Conclusion, Shougo now is to me:
http://myanimelist.net/character/3358/Makoto_Itou
Except he is less than a ass and more refined. I am panning out a School Days murder of Konoe but TBH I think this will be school days with no bad ending and loads perverted stuff more than last episode and this episode. However Shougo is still such a FAG! FAG! FAG!
Any guy would tell you that from what they saw in his reactions in bed. Any guy. So for me less Shougo actually gets shit going on, I will be looking at him as FAG/Makoto. Really disappointing he was in performance this episode. Last episode he was good but this episode he was a plain FAG!

That being said the series slowly suggests multi partner sex, multi sex thinking of different girls and finally stuff of not being a FAG that need not be done. Although I am not sure who would see them but certainly they are there. Basically the opposite of what he did in bed would be suggested to the single male population. Regardless it was a fun ride.

About the preview, in the spoiler
merely suggests that Shougo will have more shy moments and of all things I hope for a kiss from Kannagi but alas it does not really mention I know that the teacher will be featured more.

BTW Image Stitch of Kannagi in the spoiler
really nice! Shougo is a FAG for not tapping that.
Yumekichi11Jul 19, 2012 3:22 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 19, 2012 11:18 AM

Nov 2008
Miyabi and Konoe are so playful and assertive,they'd went and slept with Shougo and even undressed in front of him. If I was Shougo they'd be both screwed, you lucky bastard at least feel up on the two girls instead of freaking out. Oh and kicking them out earlier in the episode was kinda mean. Shougo's fantasies were pretty nice as well, I want Mana to have a shot though, nothing is better in bed than a playful airheaded cutie.

Miyabi in a one piece is hot.

Jul 19, 2012 11:36 AM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
If I was Shougo they'd be both screwed, you lucky bastard at least feel up on the two girls instead of freaking out.
First proof as a guy's IMO that proves Shougo was a FAG. Any guy would have done them long ago with blood stained cloths and pregnancy. He has the money to support any kid. So he should have just done it and they could have made more drama and competition with other girls. This could have been an amazing school days however it will turn totally peace pacts School Days where much will be compromised for happiness.

Too bad, I am sure Kannagi would so easily get Konoe as revenge if anything with that pic of her rather dark face.
Yumekichi11Jul 19, 2012 1:43 PM

Jul 19, 2012 1:51 PM

Jul 2010
Damnit Shougo, you disappointed me this episode. Two good looking girls sleeping with you in bed and you freak out like a pussy.
Jul 19, 2012 8:03 PM

Jan 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:
If I was Shougo they'd be both screwed, you lucky bastard at least feel up on the two girls instead of freaking out.
First proof as a guy's IMO that proves Shougo was a FAG. Any guy would have done them long ago with blood stained cloths and pregnancy. He has the money to support any kid. So he should have just done it and they could have made more drama and competition with other girls. This could have been an amazing school days however it will turn totally peace pacts School Days where much will be compromised for happiness.

Too bad, I am sure Kannagi would so easily get Konoe as revenge if anything with that pic of her rather dark face.

Oh god, if this turns into another school days I'll be pissed.
I honestly don't want Shougo to have sex with any of the girls. If this turns out to be a School Days, haha, like I'd be really mad.
Jul 19, 2012 8:36 PM

Oct 2010
PsychoKitteh said:
Yumekichi11 said:
Hoppy said:

Oh god, if this turns into another school days I'll be pissed.
I honestly don't want Shougo to have sex with any of the girls. If this turns out to be a School Days, haha, like I'd be really mad.
Well so far it's all suggestive at most with hints of his refusal due to most likely a fear of pregnancy leading to a possible large wide scandal or deformation (at least a higher chance of it) of the child. Still quite not bold any more in bed was he.

That being said I can totally serious relate to that but other than that clearly we have:

A) A competition of 2 girls.

B)One how is now at the disadvantage due to the end of the episode.

Question is what will she do to change the MC's mind? Clearly now he might be all over Konoe or other girls. I am worried over Kannagi and am damn still angry at her tears at the end due to MC. So how desperate things will get, I hope it does lead to dangerous piss off mode from one of the girls and yeah the marriage thing in thee end would be ideal. Although to do that he would have to live where polygamy is OK.

No problem he has loads of money for that. I might be a little vague around. Tired a little.

Jul 19, 2012 8:58 PM

Jan 2012
Well i must admit i am suprised he didn't get at least a little touchy.
Tons of guys who love to have two adorable girls complety naked, with strong feelings for him.
@Yumekichi
Jul 19, 2012 8:58 PM

Sep 2011
Good episode,Shougo the man that resist temptation!!

Best episode so far,not only in comedy and story wise also the ecchi was pretty good this episode.

First Mr X trying to marry Shougo and having his babies and not knowing was funny specially since the girls catching "her" in the move make all the episode happen.

Kannagi and Konoe trying to make Shougo dont fall into the "dark side" by being his sisters was awesome,first Konoe trying to dress him,then Miyabi wearing his underwear(sexy as hell must said)
then giving him all that aphrodisiac food and then the highlight of the episode...sleeping together!
I must said Shougo will was admiring i see many people saying how he didnt fall to temptation was him a fag but if you know the possibility that one of them can be your sister!??!?! I think i will try to resist....even that i probably fail and screw both of them there -.-

After ecchi and comedy we got the serious part,Miyabi in swimsuit must said was pretty awesome!! she really looks good in it! But all fail after Shougo thinking that she is his sister and rejecting her....

I still think no one of the girls is her sister,probably Miyabi also knew him in the past and maybe he give her that robot or something(stupid memory loss)....but still Shougo making my Miyabi cry is UNFORGETTABLE!!!

Next episode seems more ecchi and more drama specially of how Miyabi will react next.

BTW Miyabi and Konoe undressing....

GIF/Avatar/SIGs on the Club!!:http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=465905&show=0#post1
Jul 19, 2012 9:58 PM

Sep 2011
And the sister is revealed, unless we get trolled. Personally I think we'll get trolled. Dat bed scene..
TyrelJul 19, 2012 10:01 PM
Jul 19, 2012 10:09 PM

Nov 2011
Tyrel said:
And the sister is revealed, unless we get trolled. Personally I think we'll get trolled. Dat bed scene..

I think we're going to get trolled next episode.
Jul 19, 2012 10:16 PM

Feb 2012
As a harem lover, this anime is amazing so far!

But damn, Shougo's an idiot! Two hot chicks in bed with you practically naked and you don't feel em up? Jeez, man!

Can't wait for BDs. The scene where Miyabi and Konoe take their shirts off will likely show their boobs in the blu-ray. Dang censors!

Tyrel said:
I have a feeling they're just trolling.

There's no way they'd reveal the sister when it's only ep 3. The other 3 girls havn't even had their own eps yet. My guess is the end of this ep was just a misunderstanding on both their parts. Shougo probably took the whole sister thing too seriously and made assumptions without enough evidence ( The toy thing in the bathroom was likely a coincidence ), and Miyabi was likely shocked at being rejected so quickly.

Judging by how the sister spoke on the phone, I doubt she'd accept rejection so easily. Thus, this whole thing was just a misunderstanding.
Jul 19, 2012 11:08 PM

Sep 2011
Yvese said:
As a harem lover, this anime is amazing so far!

But damn, Shougo's an idiot! Two hot chicks in bed with you practically naked and you don't feel em up? Jeez, man!

Can't wait for BDs. The scene where Miyabi and Konoe take their shirts off will likely show their boobs in the blu-ray. Dang censors!

Tyrel said:
I have a feeling they're just trolling.

There's no way they'd reveal the sister when it's only ep 3. The other 3 girls havn't even had their own eps yet. My guess is the end of this ep was just a misunderstanding on both their parts. Shougo probably took the whole sister thing too seriously and made assumptions without enough evidence ( The toy thing in the bathroom was likely a coincidence ), and Miyabi was likely shocked at being rejected so quickly.

Judging by how the sister spoke on the phone, I doubt she'd accept rejection so easily. Thus, this whole thing was just a misunderstanding.

Pretty much my way of thinking also. How would you feel if someone were like, "We can't", "You're my sister/brother." Obviously the person on the opposite sides going to feel horrid after being rejected l0l.
Jul 19, 2012 11:34 PM

Apr 2011
M-My Gawd. Miyabi is so hot in that s-swimsuit. I can't think straight anymore...

If I was Shougo I'd screw her already.
Jul 19, 2012 11:45 PM

Feb 2009
I didn't really like this episode. Sure the fanservice and all was lovely, but the direction of the episode was just awful. I was actually convinced that everything that happened was just a dream sequence up until half the episode had passed. Then it dawned on me that everything had actually happened and there would be no waking up. Why would the crossdressing Ninja suddenly be all over him, why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives, why is the tsundere, shy and distant Miyabi suddenly über forceful and not having any problems getting naked infront of him, with another girl present?

There was zero flow from the last episode into this one and everything that happened just felt so random and forced that I just can't do anything other than planting my face firmly on my desk.

I actually had hopes for this series the first two eps, but now I'm not so sure anymore. Heck I'll still watch since I'm enjoying it, but it seems to end up being "just another harem".
Pantyshots are a different matter entirely

Jul 20, 2012 12:12 AM

Jan 2012
Hoping Miyabi is the little sister so it'll knock her out of the race and boost Konoe up really high.....I have a feeling that she's not actually the little sister but.....I really don't want to be right in that regard.
Jul 20, 2012 12:21 AM
Jan 2010
Guys, Guys. I think we can say without some kind of certainty that Miyabi actually is his sister.

Please examine the following evidence, taken from the scene where the "sister" was speaking with him while she was in the bath.

Now that I have your attention, please cross-reference it with the following evidence from then end of the episode, when they are actually IN Miyabi's house.

Either the animators are horribly lazy, Shogou has the best imagination in the world or Miyabi is actually his sister. Or you know, we all got trolled.
Jul 20, 2012 1:10 AM

Oct 2010
Billzor said:
why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives?
I though it would be due to them having their strings pulled. In other words someone told them on purpose. Someone is seriously sending girls towards Shougo. The mother? Why else would she be in the beginning for other than the obvious.

Jul 20, 2012 1:25 AM

Feb 2008
What a faggot for not going with the reverse-trap.
Jul 20, 2012 1:31 AM

Aug 2010
All of u saying he's a fag are pretty mistaken.
Watch the ep properly...he was waiting for the usual call from his sister to confirm none of them are his sister and once he confirms they're not he'd do them...but since she didn't call so one of them are his sister.

But even with that he disappoints that he didn't do it either way...also he should've done Mr.X
Barion-ZaraJul 20, 2012 1:35 AM
Jul 20, 2012 1:58 AM

Nov 2009
If I were Shougo I'd be REALLY suspicious of then.

I've just inherited a large fortune and suddenly a lil sister pop out of nowhere and the girls on the school start to chase after me.

I'd really be paranoid.
Jul 20, 2012 2:01 AM

Nov 2011
Alright I'm thinking that we're going to get trolled because it's a bit to early to discover who the sister is! lol

I think what they might be doing is kind of picking off the girls who AREN'T his sister one by one possibly starting off with Miyabi. Just a hunch unless she is actually the little sister but I feel it is a bit to early to discover who the little sister is when the whole anime is basically about finding the one girl he will marry while avoiding it being his sister.

So it would pick her off, then another and another til we narrow it down to the sister and BINGO. WINCEST. jk but just a possible scenario. GOD DAMN YOU SHOUGO JUST DO IT AND NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!AS LONG AS YOU PULL OUT YOU'RE FINE BRO.
Touch me, you filthy casual~
Jul 20, 2012 2:05 AM

Nov 2009
Ragix said:
Alright I'm thinking that we're going to get trolled because it's a bit to early to discover who the sister is! lol

I think what they might be doing is kind of picking off the girls who AREN'T his sister one by one possibly starting off with Miyabi. Just a hunch unless she is actually the little sister but I feel it is a bit to early to discover who the little sister is when the whole anime is basically about finding the one girl he will marry while avoiding it being his sister.

So it would pick her off, then another and another til we narrow it down to the sister and BINGO. WINCEST. jk but just a possible scenario. GOD DAMN YOU SHOUGO JUST DO IT AND NEVER SPEAK OF IT AGAIN!AS LONG AS YOU PULL OUT YOU'RE FINE BRO.

Well I think that Shoubro has a lot of self consciousness and it's a serious guy. There are guys out there like that. wether it's something bad or good I won't say it but he doesn't want to become a pimp.
Jul 20, 2012 2:29 AM
Jun 2010
such an interesting development from just meeting and now sleeping with the main character by episode 3...
Jul 20, 2012 2:49 AM

Jan 2011
AnimaSA said:
Guys, Guys. I think we can say without some kind of certainty that Miyabi actually is his sister.

Please examine the following evidence, taken from the scene where the "sister" was speaking with him while she was in the bath.

Now that I have your attention, please cross-reference it with the following evidence from then end of the episode, when they are actually IN Miyabi's house.

Either the animators are horribly lazy, Shogou has the best imagination in the world or Miyabi is actually his sister. Or you know, we all got trolled.

Miyabi lives in the girls dorm. That means all the rooms are made identical.

But
And who's to say she's the only one. ;)
Jul 20, 2012 2:51 AM

Sep 2010
Pretty good episode... Konoe's and Miyabi's sister seduction was epic.... and had bit of drama at the end of episode...

4/5
Jul 20, 2012 3:30 AM

Mar 2008
Billzor said:
I didn't really like this episode. Sure the fanservice and all was lovely, but the direction of the episode was just awful. I was actually convinced that everything that happened was just a dream sequence up until half the episode had passed. Then it dawned on me that everything had actually happened and there would be no waking up. Why would the crossdressing Ninja suddenly be all over him, why do Konoe and Miyabi know where he lives, why is the tsundere, shy and distant Miyabi suddenly über forceful and not having any problems getting naked infront of him, with another girl present?

There was zero flow from the last episode into this one and everything that happened just felt so random and forced that I just can't do anything other than planting my face firmly on my desk.

Are you me? Probably my exact thoughts for this episode. Doesn't seem like anyone else (that posted) thought like this though... :/

Jul 20, 2012 3:32 AM

Jul 2011
Hmm <3
Pretty interesting episode after all.

Service and more service episode after episodes :)

btw

5/5

"A half moon, it has a dark half and a bright half, just like me…", Yuno Gasai
Jul 20, 2012 3:43 AM

Sep 2010
Once again, I could endlessly criticize this, but I'm going to shut up and listen to my groin once more.
Jul 20, 2012 3:44 AM

Aug 2008
I find it hard to believe that this is from LN.
I mean, LN plot usually has some certain sense in it. If you know what I mean.

BTW, did he jump the gun? They can't possibly conclude the main mystery here, can they?
Jul 20, 2012 4:07 AM

Mar 2012
I don't know what frustrates me more, Shougo not going for Ikusu since I like reverse traps for some reason lol, or the fact that we're going to get seriously trolled through out the anime. Though, blushing Miyabi is absolute win in this episode.
Jul 20, 2012 4:47 AM

Jul 2010
Well she didn't deny it and the resemblance of their bathrooms. I don't know. Maybe Miyabi is his sister. I think it's a little quick to reveal it, but we'll see.

Jul 20, 2012 4:50 AM
Jun 2008
oh poor shougo really wonder who you sister is one thing but mention of where babies made & oh with WHAT with miss X oh boy grave is getting bigger.

sure give worse imagine 7 possible wonder who could be your sister give few of them are NOT give worse Konoe and Miyabi make sure stay with have woman to get baby.

more NO yea same bed with them on whole night to see if one of them is your sister if call but stay awake go like please tell i did not nap with sister.

went to miyabi's place see figure toy soap & go like ask are you my sister cue to be continued?
LIVING THE GS-LIFESTYLE
MR.GS
JUST ON THE JOURNEY THROUGH THE ANIME WORLD
THE KLAC OF ANIME WORLD
you either with ANIME http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 or against the anime
Jul 20, 2012 5:28 AM
Jun 2011
KaitoDash said:
I find it hard to believe that this is from LN.
I mean, LN plot usually has some certain sense in it. If you know what I mean.

BTW, did he jump the gun? They can't possibly conclude the main mystery here, can they?
actully this episode cover chapter 4 from the manga
Jul 20, 2012 5:28 AM
Dec 2010
Friggin hell, we are SOOOOOO gonna get our asses trolled all the way to the moon next episode.
Jul 20, 2012 5:48 AM

May 2010
Elite60 said:
Damnit Shougo, you disappointed me this episode. Two good looking girls sleeping with you in bed and you freak out like a pussy.

That guy doesn't know how lucky he is but damn I want to be in his shoe !!
MyAmyJul 20, 2012 5:55 AM
Jul 20, 2012 6:04 AM
Aug 2011
What if its a troll in a troll. We think she isn't his sister, she convinces him she isn't and all evidence we see says that she isn't but it actually is her in the end (by using a the most easily missed hint) ...

Whatever. Screw the rules. He has money!
5/5
Jul 20, 2012 6:55 AM

Dec 2011
Ok. Apart from turning into KissxSis v2 for a moment, Why the heck dosen't Shougo have any guy friends?! or atleast any other interaction apart from the girls? -_-

oh gawd I don't even know where this is going anymore Dx
Jul 20, 2012 9:03 AM

Dec 2011
Every man's dream is fulfilled in this episode.
Rinka so reminds me of Azunyan...well they have the same seiyuu.

Seriously, we know the sister already?? Is the sister really Miyabi? If this is true, this series might start to go downhill.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 20, 2012 9:23 AM
Sep 2010
Funny episode this episode was really a man's dream.
Jul 20, 2012 9:30 AM

Jul 2012
I think Shougo was such an idiot at the end. It could be a pure coincidence that Kannagi likes that super hero show too. My precious Kannagi!! T^T
I honestly think Kannagi isn't the little sister. I have my suspicions on Konoe. If you read the manga you'll know why but I still had my doubts on Kannagi being the sister. Why does he have to declare she's the sister when she has something that he likes? How does that make her the sister? It's just a coincidence. I hope the episodes don't prove me wrong because I would love a Kannagi ending. ^_^
No bashing please, just express your own opinion. Don't judge others.
Jul 20, 2012 10:09 AM
Feb 2012
I don't think that it's Miyabi. It would be too easy and obvious at this point... I'm sensing some twist coming.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Jul 20, 2012 11:06 AM

Nov 2008
That last scene was probably a misunderstanding, because Miyabi was playing as sister.
Jul 20, 2012 11:37 AM
Jan 2011

What, she doesn't know that making babies involves her getting banged?

So, she is his sister.......No way, it's only the 3rd ep. this may be just a troll.
Jul 20, 2012 11:47 AM

Jul 2011
oh, interesting, i didn't expect the stuff in the last few minutes. confirmed? dunno, i guess i'll wait for the next episode(s) to find out.
Jul 20, 2012 11:47 AM

Mar 2010
A pretty good episode. I don't think Miyabi is his sister though, they wouldn't reveal it this early.
Jul 20, 2012 12:13 PM

Apr 2010
Miyabi was pretty obvious to be his sister and she didn't say she was his sister yet.
There is also the question of Tsuruma why is she trying so hard is it really love or is there more involved then that.
Even tho this is a rich kids school some people might still be after Shougo's fortune.
Jul 20, 2012 12:31 PM

Nov 2010
I like how we finally have an MC who actually WANTS the chicks, and even stayed up all night hoping for an all clear call and he gets called a fag more than a lot of the MCs who act like they can never touch a woman.
Jul 20, 2012 1:03 PM

Jun 2012
Guys you are forgetting something, he wasn't a total fag. It was only the fact that he does not know which one was his sister, otherwise he would have gone all out on them as he mentioned. He was just waiting for that phone call to confirm, but it never came.
But yea... I WOULD'VE SO DONE IT!
Jul 20, 2012 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
Rinka will never win. ;_______;
Anyway i doubt Miyabi is actually his sister, either it's someone else or the whole sister bussiness is a fraud.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Uiriamu_Busujima - Jun 28, 2012

155 by Netbug »»
Dec 10, 2023 9:10 AM

Poll: » Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2012

188 by rsc-pl »»
Jan 6, 2023 9:49 AM

» Season 2

Ahmeteemin - Aug 16, 2021

5 by yveltalkyogre »»
Dec 30, 2022 7:40 AM

» small question

fricksalot - May 31, 2021

13 by Rnonsenseguy »»
Aug 10, 2022 6:43 AM

» What if it turns out they were all his sister!

Guts-Valley - Jul 5, 2022

8 by tmsy »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.