Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 6, 2022 10:08 AM

Dec 2018
angry drunk? flirty drunk? emotional wreck drunk?

for those who don't drink (same), what do you think you'd be if you were to drink and get drunk? cuz i'd probably be the loud and hyper drunk
*burps*  [font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 6, 2022 10:12 AM
Jul 2018
I become the wildest and jolliest motherfucker... also the horniest motherfucker. Keep me away from girls -__- and boys for that matter.

Hell, keep me alone in my room to sleep it off.
Sep 6, 2022 10:15 AM

Aug 2018
Just really energetic and happy, mostly

Meusnier said:
I have never drunk alcohol, but I predict that nothing would happen. And no, I have no curiosity to test my hypothesis—the mere sight of drunk people fills me with anger.

pompeo said:
I become the wildest and jolliest motherfucker... also the horniest motherfucker. Keep me away from girls -__- and boys for that matter.

"For he's a jolly good fellow!" Why does everyone starts using the word "jolly" here? I am confident that you guys are not very jolis to see when you are drunk.
you must be great fun to be around
AtlosSep 6, 2022 12:47 PM
_______I like rocks__
Sep 6, 2022 10:20 AM
Jul 2018
I would say I get wild and that can go in any direction really haha.
Sep 6, 2022 10:26 AM
Sep 2022
Penso socievole, allegro... ma non so cosa succederà
Sep 6, 2022 10:33 AM

Apr 2012
When I get drunk, I become a typical brodude and start giving everyone advice on how to improve their lives and be happy.
Sep 6, 2022 10:42 AM

May 2013
For me I get very happy and talkative.

Last time I got drunk I went on a tirade about megaman lore and how Zero 3 and 4 are excellent examples on how to cap off a character arc. Lol.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Sep 6, 2022 10:42 AM
Ooga Booga

Jul 2020
I get really energetic, talkative and open once I'm drunk. So basically the same me just with lowered "defenses"

smoochie smoochie

Sep 6, 2022 11:22 AM
Jul 2018
I don't remember what kind of a drunk I am.
Sep 6, 2022 11:54 AM

Jun 2022
_meimei said:
lmao yeah i think ive been all the types of drunks at one point or another

ive been told im generally a belligerent drunk, not in a getting in a fight way ive never got in a fight. but ill be like "listen here you bastards" and then say the dumbest thing known to man
Sep 6, 2022 12:07 PM

Jul 2007
Mostly I just get incredibly loud and sing a lot.
Sep 6, 2022 12:16 PM

Feb 2015
flirty/emotional wreck drunk, too touchy-feely, too open, the cringiest drunk ever. There's a reason I don't drink/haven't been drunk in years.
Sep 6, 2022 12:18 PM

Apr 2015
It goes in phases. When I'm a bit tipsy I'm talkative and jolly. Drink a bit more I'm aggressive. Past that I may or may not cry over stupid shit, but that's when I'm close to puking.
Sep 6, 2022 12:35 PM

Jun 2019
I have never drunk alcohol, but I predict that nothing would happen. And no, I have no curiosity to test my hypothesis—the mere sight of drunk people fills me with anger.

pompeo said:

"For he's a jolly good fellow!" Why does everyone starts using the word "jolly" here? I am confident that you guys are not very jolis to see when you are drunk.
Sep 6, 2022 12:37 PM
Dec 2017
nah i stay away from the bottle especially with not only health issues but also it just reveals how evil a person can be inside.

Sep 6, 2022 12:39 PM
Yare Yare Daze

May 2022
I am not drunk. Even when I did drink. I never got drunk. Very hard too.
AmityblightSep 6, 2022 12:43 PM
Sep 6, 2022 12:39 PM

Oct 2015
Sad, emotional, and talkative.. Oh, wait, that's me practically at any point.
Sep 6, 2022 12:41 PM

Sep 2020
The kind that doesn't get drunk off alcohol because... I'm still underage. I do get drunk off life aka episodes of feeling depressed or lifeless.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Sep 6, 2022 12:41 PM
Dec 2017
Auron_ said:
Sad, emotional, and talkative.. Oh, wait, that's me practically at any point.

Neku early twewy to neku post twewy i see

Sep 6, 2022 12:43 PM

Mar 2008
I am more talkative, a bit flirty, sleepy. The mood varies.
Sep 6, 2022 12:46 PM
Jul 2018
The world may never know. I mean, for what reason would I start destroying my perfectly good liver?
Sep 6, 2022 12:50 PM

Jun 2019
If I drink medium quantities, I am very playful and believe I can dance. I cannot dance. If I drink lots, then I become sleepy.

Leading biologist Scott Pitnick said:
The bigger your 'nads, the smaller your brains
Sep 6, 2022 12:58 PM

Jun 2022
sitli said:
The world may never know. I mean, for what reason would I start destroying my perfectly good liver?
your liver is a resource! cant let a perfectly good liver just go to waste...
Sep 6, 2022 1:43 PM

Oct 2016
I'm usually a funny drunk though I cant drink anymore.
Sep 6, 2022 1:48 PM

May 2013
i become talkative and touchy-feely, sometimes really flirty. i don't recall being really drunk tho

Sep 6, 2022 2:13 PM

Jun 2019
Atlos said:

Meusnier said:

Boring variant for "you must be fun at parties." And yes, people find do find me very entertaining.
Sep 6, 2022 2:27 PM
Jul 2018
I'm a fun drunk who likes to play games (even if I don't win) and give back rubs.
Sep 6, 2022 2:32 PM

Dec 2015
A Slav Drunk> Wants to drink more untill vomiting/pass out. Without jokes [well wasn't joking as it is Polish way, which is drinking like there's no tommorow x)] usually just a fun drunk, I love go to dance, idle talk, sing in karaoke and do some fun stuff such as playing alcoholic games such as Beer Pong, card games or anything else like that.

ZettaikenSep 6, 2022 2:43 PM
Sep 6, 2022 2:33 PM
Jul 2018
rian9x said:
_meimei said:

ive been told im generally a belligerent drunk, not in a getting in a fight way ive never got in a fight. but ill be like "listen here you bastards" and then say the dumbest thing known to man
hahaha

Yeah it’s like a roll of the dice. Could be tame, could be fun, could be intense, could be emotional, maybe try to break a law or two, who knows?! Oh and then blackout is also sometimes a possibility. (:
Sep 6, 2022 3:36 PM

Aug 2018
Meusnier said:
Atlos said:

Boring variant for "you must be fun at parties." And yes, people find do find me very entertaining.

well I didn't really think you went to parties
_______I like rocks__
Sep 6, 2022 3:54 PM

Jun 2022
_meimei said:
rian9x said:

hahaha

Yeah it’s like a roll of the dice. Could be tame, could be fun, could be intense, could be emotional, maybe try to break a law or two, who knows?! Oh and then blackout is also sometimes a possibility. (:
im very happy i dont get blackout drunk too often! i always try to not get multi-day hangover drunk so i never do shots or chug beers or anything but i drink the entire time so i get absolutely blasted anyways :>

Meusnier said:
Atlos said:

id go to a party with you id pressure you to drink alcohol. its nerd party id toss you into the group arguing over something dumb like rokos basilisk
Sep 6, 2022 4:02 PM
Jul 2018
kuroava said:

did you sleep with someone because you were in the mood and then the next day you cant remember his name or face and have no idea who was it?
Cant say that has happened to me! Blackout drunk then??

rian9x said:
_meimei said:
hahaha

im very happy i dont get blackout drunk too often! i always try to not get multi-day hangover drunk so i never do shots or chug beers or anything but i drink the entire time so i get absolutely blasted anyways :>

Meusnier said:

id go to a party with you id pressure you to drink alcohol. its nerd party id toss you into the group arguing over something dumb like rokos basilisk
Im sorry @Meusnier, I’d never pressure anyone to drink! But damn, I’d love to see this scenario play out. Even sober I’d be content with.
Sep 6, 2022 4:11 PM

Jun 2022
_meimei said:
kuroava said:

did you sleep with someone because you were in the mood and then the next day you cant remember his name or face and have no idea who was it?

rian9x said:

Im sorry @Meusnier, I’d never pressure anyone to drink! But damn, I’d love to see this scenario play out. Even sober I’d be content with.
i would never actually pressure people to drink i just call them teetotaler and take their alcohol for myself
Sep 6, 2022 4:15 PM
Jul 2018
I'm normally quite distrustful when I'm sober, but I hug people and talk too much maybe too until I get tired and just fall asleep lol.
removed-userSep 7, 2022 6:37 PM
Sep 6, 2022 4:19 PM
Jul 2018
rian9x said:
_meimei said:

i would never actually pressure people to drink i just call them teetotaler and take their alcohol for myself
Ah yes ;) solid play. Still would like to witness that though

kuroava said:
_meimei said:

pretty much, i still dont know who was it, many many regrets in the other day, then it passed :p
Oh I know the feeling of regret from drinking wayyy too much >_< but yes, thankfully it passes
Sep 6, 2022 8:01 PM

Jun 2020
I become more silent than I already am.. and I observe and smile a lot, because I enjoy the sensations and giddy-ness very much, I love observing all the giddy sensations in my body, I feel lost in them. I think I mostly just smile even when spoken to.

But my main goal when I drink is to listen to music... lay in bed or find a corner and plug in the earphones - I am in heaven. Sometimes the main reason I drink is listen to music.

Sometimes when I drink when I'm overwhelmed/sad/stressed out, I cried.. or maybe it's how like we usually start crying when we start drinking or eating when sad or overwhelmed..

Sep 6, 2022 9:23 PM

Dec 2021
I get a heavy case of sleepies most of the time. It is a good natural defense that usually keeps me from having the opportunity to barf into a trash can or toilet
Sep 6, 2022 9:41 PM

Feb 2018
I have to sit in one place. If i move around i will stumble and hurt myself. But i have never got that drunk since college. Now i just have some whiskey every night for good sleep
Sep 6, 2022 9:45 PM

Aug 2007
I do not get drunk very easily, and have not been in such state for years. But when I do, people say that my personality would change in an interesting way. Also, no, I do not want to go back and recall those memories anymore. It is quite appalling in my standards.
もろともに
哀れと思へ
山桜

花より外に
知る人もなし.

On a mountain slope,
Solitary, uncompanioned,
Stands a cherry tree.

Except for you, lonely friend,
To others I am unknown.

Sep 6, 2022 9:52 PM

Oct 2012
I become affectionate, super friendly and open. So I'd say happy drunk. But thankfully my body has this mechanism where I can't get wasted. I just get very tired after a bit.
If life ain't just a joke
Then why are we laughing?

If life ain't just a joke
Then why am I dead?
Sep 6, 2022 9:53 PM

Oct 2020
loud one for sure. im already loud in general but drinking alcohol makes it 10x worse for me.
Sep 6, 2022 10:02 PM
Cat Hater

Feb 2017
I never get drunk. When I drink, I drink a little, and it usually make me feel happy and gives me a bit of mental clarity.
Sep 6, 2022 10:35 PM

Mar 2016
I start off like this:
kuroava said:
the cheerful and joyful and happy and flirty and horny kind of one :p

and I end like this:
707supremacist said:
emotional wreck drunk
"Wonder is always difficult until you forgive whoever destroyed your love of surprises"  Edmond Manning

Sep 6, 2022 10:39 PM

Jun 2019
Atlos said:
Meusnier said:

well I didn't really think you went to parties

I went to one yesterday... Still as boring as in my memories.

rian9x said:
Meusnier said:

Even a pretty girl could not make me drink alcohol...

_meimei said:
Meusnier said:

Im sorry @Meusnier, I’d never pressure anyone to drink! But damn, I’d love to see this scenario play out. Even sober I’d be content with.[/quote]
Thank you meimei! It would be great if there were more people like you! Nothing worse than fellows who whine about gentlemen and gentlewomen who refuse to use drugs.
Sep 6, 2022 11:19 PM

Jun 2022
Meusnier said:

Thank you meimei! It would be great if there were more people like you! Nothing worse than fellows who whine about gentlemen and gentlewomen who refuse to use drugs.
seeee, my friend meusnier, there are 2 types of teetotalers. those who have realized its not for them and those who are engaged in mental gymnastics! i respect the former but not the latter.

consider it your reading of catechism of a revolutionary! get drunk once!
Sep 6, 2022 11:45 PM

Jun 2019
rian9x said:
Meusnier said:

seeee, my friend meusnier, there are 2 types of teetotalers. those who have realized its not for them and those who are engaged in mental gymnastics! i respect the former but not the latter.

consider it your reading of catechism of a revolutionary! get drunk once!

I have already witnessed the havoc caused by alcoholism...

"Get thee behind me, Satan!" For I do not even feel the temptation to use drugs. One does not avoid doing evil due to a fear of consequences, but rather out of ennui such demonic actions would cause.
Sep 6, 2022 11:51 PM

Apr 2016
I have been sober for years, but when I used to get drunk I would barely talk (like I am used to) but I would feel like I was a dancer, I would be dancing to any song that was playing.
Sep 7, 2022 5:02 PM

Mar 2021
I don't drink nearly enough because of my weakness for alcohol.

If I do drink, a glass of alcohol makes me drunk and my face turns red, but I think I am relatively conscious. Rather than feeling happy, I feel that the alcohol doesn't taste very good and I feel sick.

Sep 7, 2022 5:27 PM
Jan 2020
When I drink I never get drunk because I dont drink enough to be drunk. Nothing changes.
inactive
Sep 7, 2022 9:24 PM

Sep 2021
Probably too flirty, horny, sleepy and kinda talkative, but I hateee being told I'm sleepy/falling asleep when I'm drunk lmao :3 it makes me really stubborn for some reason. I've also been told I'm a really good listener when I'm drunk, so that too, I guess?

We can always go somewhere again.
✧✧✧✧✧✧
profilewatchingart credit

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » is marriage compulsory?

FruitPunchBaka - Yesterday

28 by JaniSIr »»
57 seconds ago

» Whats's your favourite snack food?

Towaii7 - Mar 22

18 by DesuMaiden »»
4 minutes ago

» do u guys have friends irl? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Nov 7, 2023

82 by DesuMaiden »»
8 minutes ago

Poll: » Do you believe in moral facts? ( 1 2 )

Freshell - May 5

66 by LoveYourSmile »»
14 minutes ago

Poll: » individualism like in usa or collectivism like in japan

deg - Yesterday

23 by traed »»
24 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.