Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 24, 2020 9:06 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Episode aired 20 minutes earlier than usual today
https://twitter.com/adashima_staff/status/1342122868256215040

Even for the final episode, it still felt like any of the other ordinary ones. Shimamura in particular is more energetic than usual. Their relationship represents a love bond that carried throughout this anime. Adachi also seems in better mood than her usual reserved self. Cute to also see that self-proclaimed alien girl back again!

While the final episode wasn't that different compared to others, I still felt this anime really delivered on what it promised.

This is a 9/10 for me, one of my favorite anime of the season.
Dec 24, 2020 9:07 AM

Mar 2019
Episode aired at 25:38 JST
Adachi is at shimamura's place
They are getting a bit closer, finally "something" happens, still nothing important she's just giving a hairpin... wow they are matching thats so cute... Im falling asleep
The little sister is witnessing it, she looks as bored as me
Sleeping together ? Adachi is being creepy, thats not cute at all, dont touch people when they sleep, still nothing happening its frustrating. The whole anime felt empty.
The anime would have been better if they were older and working at the office, there would be some activity at least
Listening to prince is far better than daft punk btw, but I want to buy myself a golden suit someday, something as shiny as the spacegirl hair
Dec 24, 2020 9:07 AM

Jul 2017
Even as both Adachi and Shimamura's relationship progresses, the Nagafuji-Hino pair are for sure a hilarious duo of teases.

Adachi self-inviting herself to Shimamura's house for the weekend (out of jealousy from both Nagafuji and Hino), and meeting with her family members sure makes an otherwise normal situation look more awkward. At the very least, both of them are now together in good terms, and moving forward in "romantic" reciprocation.

Even if doubts are still looming in Adachi's mind about Shimamura, the latter more than makes up for her actions to prove that her love for Adachi is here to stay. Through all that true-toned embarrassment of Adachi trying to confess her love, oh girl...you gotta try harder and take the lead! Otherwise her younger sister Sakura will steal her away from you!

In the end, the astronaut girl alien Yashiro is just an extra, what to expect anything more...and being a "couple" with Sakura through a "white thread of fate" LULZ (As if Denpa Onna really tried to explain that sub-plot)

From the informal kiss poke under the night sky and sleeping together in the same futon, it's a magical bond of love altogether of a feeling that once it comes, it never leaves.

Definitely the leaps-better Yuri show after Assault Lily: Bouquet (in TV broadcast).
KANLen09Dec 24, 2020 10:31 AM
Dec 24, 2020 9:10 AM

Apr 2020
Looks like Shimamura's younger sister is jealous when see Adachi and Shimamura together, lol.

Adachi stayed at Shimamura's house, and slept together, even Shimamura became a hand pillow for Adachi, and its the first time they went to school together, Adachi must have been very happy.
Dec 24, 2020 9:24 AM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
This was just as satisfying as I expected, one of the best slow paced romance anime this year.
Dec 24, 2020 9:59 AM

Jul 2017
Nice bonding they go through the whole night.

Nothing much to say there aside that this is one of the better 1v1 yuri romances in a while, really enjoyed their development and the pacing is just feels right.
8/10
Dec 24, 2020 10:08 AM
Dec 2020
One of my fav yuri ever~~

I will give it a 9/10
Dec 24, 2020 10:11 AM

Feb 2019
Jesus, I see what you’ve done for others, and I want that for me: https://imgur.com/a/f0unwqB

What an absolutely beautiful finale episode. Adachi’s growth and confidence development over the course of the show has been phenomenal. I was so proud of the steps she made in the past two weeks. Slowly, but surely, she’s getting where she wants to be. Closer to Shimamura

On the other hand, the closing sequence indicated that Shimamura has finally realised what Adachi means to her and she wants to be by her side consistently going forward. I don’t think she’s quite decided in what capacity, since the books are ongoing, but she knows she wants Adachi around.

Every week this show got better and better. The easiest 10/10 I’ve ever given, and I’m so glad I ordered the LNs. Can’t wait to start them.
Dec 24, 2020 10:15 AM

Nov 2016
Sweet finale and an apt conclusion to these 12 episodes. Them sleeping together looked cozy:3 even tho I'm low-key disppointed about the lack of "action"

JK. I'm glad that this series stayed strong all the way. Was a bit worried when the childhood friend appeared, but things were resolved without big drama. The down to earthness was plesant in general. The color palette and cinematography as well. Nagafuji and Hino added a lot of fun and an extra dose of yuri :P

8/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 24, 2020 10:16 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Someday though they will have to part with each other. But until that day comes at least they can remain together. Adachi's desire to stay at Shimamura's overnight sure was adorable. Compared to Adachi's own strained bonds with her mother it must be refreshing to see how Shimamura and her mother interact. Still its nice to see Adachi acts in a new environment. Hmm never figured that Shimamura's sister will be so defensive regarding her sister. Still Adachi's attempts to get close to Shimamura was clumsily amusing. Overall an interesting ep that managed to combine both heartfelt emotions and comedy while also showing just how much their bonds have come since the beginning.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 24, 2020 10:30 AM

Sep 2019
This didn't feel like a final episode, it felt like every other episode of Adachi to Shimamura. Adachi trying to confess to Shimamura, failing, looking at her thighs (the clap sound from her thighs were great), wanting to get close to her and getting a lap pillow, head pat, hug etc..

The visuals were beautiful, I liked the soundtrack as well. But everything else was between average and bad in my opinion.

5/10
Dec 24, 2020 10:31 AM

Feb 2019
Watching Shimamura's slow paced affection opposed to Adachi's love struckness (if this isn't a word, I made it up now) was one of the most satisfying character development I've seen all year. Compared to the manga (I haven't read the LN), the story felt a lot less edgy and depressing, more natural, more engaging. I don't know what's the tone of the LN, but I felt the anime dealt with it very well.

The last two minutes alone, with Shimamura's monologue, make the whole 12 episodes before it worth it, if not for that pay-off. I don't know if everyone will pick up the Sakura-sakura analogy, because I don't think it translated that well, at least in the official subs, but I thought it was very good, which I had come to expect from run of the show. Still, it hits a bit different, because I think Shimamura is the character that carried much of the show, just as Adachi said, when saying she was led by Shima.

I know some people might get angry that nothing as lewd definitely romantic as YagaKimi happened, however I enjoyed this just as much, maybe even a bit more, because this focused more on what I found made YagaKimi special - and, from my first impression, did it even better: slowly warming up and opening oneself up to another person. Overall yeah, it does feel like a 'go read the LN' ending, but it gives a bit more of a resolution to the conflict (Shimamura can't get close to people and reciprocate their feelings) than YagaKimi did in its adaptation.

I'm definitely going to miss this show. We get very few ones like these, but the ones we do get always leave a bittersweet aftertaste that stick with me for a long while.
Dec 24, 2020 10:33 AM

Jul 2017
Wish Bloom into You just re-ran weekly instead of this show. Meh.
Dec 24, 2020 10:40 AM
Jul 2019
Another series comes and goes. In all honesty, this was my favorite romance anime of this season. Adachi and Shimamura’s chemistry was what made this anime so damn enjoyable. Adachi is also one of my favorite female characters of this season because of her willingness to get closer to Shimamura and how her confidence goes up every episode. There was no drama or any BS present in this series, just pure unadulterated wholesome relationships which was a refresher. Tezuka Productions really knocked it out of the park with the visuals. They really captured the feminine feel that set the tone for the narrative and the main ship of the series. Overall, this was a nice yuri anime. Not as great as Bloom into You, but it was still enjoyable watching this weekly. 8/10 for me.
Dec 24, 2020 10:41 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
Kawaii ~ Literally my reaction for half the episode. I've never been a big Shoujo Ai/Yuri or Shounen Ai/Yaoi fan but this show was a little special, no doubt. Loved it from start to finish!

Nagafuji and Hino were nice company too, lol. All those high-level teasing, glorious. Hino-chan's household circumstances did pique my interest earlier though, I was lowkey hoping for more of that this episode. But well, we got one of Adachi's fantasy rolling in place of it so I'll take it, lol.

Little Shimamura trying to keep her Onee-chan away from Adachi was pretty adorable too. Probably one of the standouts of this finale.

Nice to see Mama Shimamura trying to break a front by making the bento, I suppose it's kind of like repaying Shimamura for when she stood up for Adachi in front of Adachi's mother. Too bad, only we as audience know that though.

Final monologue from Shimamura there to sign things off with was a nice send-off, in my opinion. Hopefully, it's just a brief farewell though. Certainly wouldn't mind a 2nd Season of this, y'know.

FMmatron said:
Was a bit worried when the childhood friend appeared, but things were resolved without big drama. The down to earthness was pleasant in general. The color palette and cinematography as well

Yup, and I was just about to note down something along these lines but the post above pretty much nailed it. Dynamic between the two characters was really sweet as well.

Well-deserved 8/10 from me too.
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Dec 24, 2020 10:44 AM

Aug 2017
Man, I'm sad that this has ended. Hope for a season 2, I'll probably read the novel but still.

This was so cute. Although there were no kisses I'm still satisfied with the progress made in this anime and I'm fine with things taken a bit slow.

And Adachi is so precious.

Favorite anime for this season and the year for me.
10/10
Dec 24, 2020 10:45 AM

Jan 2014
I really liked this at first, not that my tune has changed, but more just...I dunno the last few eps have fell flat for me. Wouldn't say their relationship is toxic, but for sure it needs worked on lol. It's cute don't get me wrong, but yeeeaaaah.

There were some other issues I had with it too, but it's been an alright show, and visually beautiful.
Dec 24, 2020 11:08 AM

Apr 2019
Adachi and Shimamura have a sleepover! Just the same wholesome and cute moments. It seems adachi has grown to be able to express herself normally in front of shimamura. This has potential for a second season where there is actually romance.

Regardless, definitely one of my favourites this season. Adachi and Shimamura are both really relatable characters and I enjoyed almost every episode of this anime.

6.75/10 (staying at a six though)

Dec 24, 2020 11:18 AM

Oct 2017
A sleepover episode for the finale, Adachi was adorable. That hug and the arm pillow was sweet af. Sitting between Shimamura's leg was kinda lewd XD. Imouto being jealous was also cute. I'm glad this episode was same as usual, lots of fluff. Also lol did Adachi stay up whole night and pray that her seat is besides Shimamura's? I think she did but too bad that didn't happen.

A really cute Shoujo ai anime and Adachi's my waifu of the year unless I'm forgetting someone.
Dec 24, 2020 11:38 AM

Sep 2020
So cute.
I want a S2!!
Dec 24, 2020 11:39 AM

Apr 2020
A really nice episode like any other usual one.
My hopes for a season 2 are quite low even as a light novel reader, this ending seemed like and ending for the series.
Even though it gets way better in the light novel from this episode
Maybe we might get one down the road, you never know
ItzEliteDec 24, 2020 11:43 AM
Dec 24, 2020 11:43 AM

Mar 2014
Aaaand it's over. I really really loved this anime, and it definitely made my thursdays brighter. I loved seeing Adachi's character development as she figures out her feelings for Shimamura and tries to get closer to her. Now she is able to ask for what she wants even if she's embarassed, she's really come a long way. One of the best and cutest shoujo ai series, without the usual fetishization and dubcon. I hope this is popular enough to warrant a second season, but idk if there's enough material for that or not.
Dec 24, 2020 11:53 AM

May 2019
And the biggest disappointment of the season award goes to..... Whatever this is supposed to be.

I rarely hate anime (I never give any 1s, for instance). But man, this really deserved it.

What I expected to be a cute love story between two high school girls ended up as painfully slow fanservice anime full of Adachi's emo monologues. Adachi kept getting on my nerves by being very creepy with constant attempts at touching and feeling Shimamura (who is too dense that she just accepts every move Adachi does), yet at the same time being too much of a coward to actually confess her crush. So in the end it felt like the story ended at exactly where it started. Because there was no story.

The side couple was completely unnecessary and they brought absolutely nothing to the anime except for cheap fanservice.

And I don't even want to talk about the sparkly loli who thinks she's an alien and her loli little sister girlfriend. Another cheap and creepy fanservice attempt that brought absolutely nothing for the story.

2/10

The only good thing about this anime was the art, it was very pretty.

Asagao to Kase-san, which is only 1-hour long, has a much better story and a much better character chemistry than this one. I think I gotta go and rewatch that to get this disappointment out of my head.
If you read Eleceed you're automatically my friend.
Dec 24, 2020 12:12 PM

Apr 2020
Another Fall 2020 show has been finished and AdaShi was certainly goood with its own right. We ended off in a very normal and kinda peaceful tone where Adachi stays in Shima's home and tries to advance further in their relationship.

Of course we don't got a kiss for damn sakes, but I love that they became much more closer now as friends. Their matching hairclips is pretty much the sendoff for the ending. We still got Yashiro and Shima's imouto bonding out. And Nagafuji still being comfy and intimate with Hino.

That's it. What a slowburner anime as a whole. What I liked about this anime is it's psychological drama, especially when we are focused to Adachi with her introverted character. We also got Shima who also has a heartless persona and does not really mingle well with others distant than her bubble. The tension and the cute moments in this show are comments me and that art also is worth a praise too. I'll give it an 8/10.
Dec 24, 2020 12:35 PM

Mar 2018
This show was nice. Don't have much to say about it but it was cute. 6.5-7/10
Dec 24, 2020 12:54 PM

Apr 2015
Wait what? That episode felt like 5 minutes.

An adorable finale episode. Adachi was able to stay over for 2 nights and she had a pretty great time. She was also able to sit between Shima's legs again and actually didn't run away this time around.

Honestly, what an adorable show in the end. Loved it the whole way through. Visuals were stunning and I love the chemistry between Adachi and Shima. Thoroughly enjoyable Yuri-Anime for me. 9/10, I need a S2...
Dec 24, 2020 1:15 PM

Dec 2014
Pretty adorable final episode, Adachi being extra needy. :P

Overall, fun show. More Shoujo-Ai is always welcome and these type of cute straightforward ones without too much drama even more for that matter. I liked the way it's presented from both the perspective of Adachi and Shimamura and a ton of monologues. Art style was very pleasant as well.

7/10
Dec 24, 2020 1:45 PM

Aug 2020
wait so it won't end in 12 episodes? I need a season 2 :<
Dec 24, 2020 1:48 PM
Mar 2015
Glad the girls got closer together Something they both need
Dec 24, 2020 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
Holy.. talk about slow lmao

Loved the first half, couldn't bear to watch the latter half dunno why
"Only one with the courage
to shoulder the burden
of their own fate can
be called a hero.."

Dec 24, 2020 2:55 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Thats just simply sweet end, under a cherry blossom sprinkles. Both Adachi and Shimamura actually already had a drastic change of their characters. Look how bold Adachi expressed her feeling, and look how Shimamura evolved as a lazy person became a 'leader' to one and only Adachi. Its simply cute, even if there was no actual punch as their relationships kinda closer this time. Well, actually its no actual problem. Take it slowly, take it closely. Soon when the moment of the infinite time has come, you can eat it together.

Nice conclusion, nice development, cute interaction and really intriguing me to read their novels. Even their side characters are just as entertaining as the main casts. Nagafuji and her couple, and little Shimamura with her alien couple. That blonde lonely girl that potentially became my waifu if no one taken her. Dang!

At the end, its just suited well in my 9/10 standards, very lovely, better than my initial thought that it might ended blands ....
Now i am hoping for this to announced another season, full of wholesomeness.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 24, 2020 2:57 PM

May 2011
As a yuri fan,I always welcome a wholesome yuri anime and Adachi to Shimamura didn't disappoint.I just wish the anime did more with the girls feelings for each other.

Overal,I enjoyed watching the show.
''I was dead serious''

Dec 24, 2020 3:19 PM

Oct 2018
I'm a huge Yuri fan, so I really loved this anime so much, it was so adorable, especially Adachi, who was just as cute as the anime itself <3

I'm hoping it gets a second season one day.

I'll give it a nice 9/10.
Dec 24, 2020 3:27 PM

Nov 2013
I like yuri, but I found adachi's behavior to be way too clingy and even creepy at times. The main issue being that shimamura's reactions to this seem pretty unrealistic.

Their friendship is also very underdeveloped and lacks chemistry, with adachi liking her basically because she was just there and clinging to her as much as she can, and shimamura going along with adachi as a close friend because I'm not sure why. Not a whole lot of relationship developing events, just adachi cute blushing fan service. Seriously, show me more reasons why shimamura views adachi as different from others and show interactions of them beyond adachi being clingy.

I do enjoy it as simple yuri fanservice but I wish I could enjoy it for more.

I can see you

Dec 24, 2020 3:32 PM

Oct 2007
fortune teller still has a positive effect on Adachi.

hairclip scene is sweet. Same hairstyle as the waifu. lol

also nice that Adachi is getting along well with the parent.

we need season 2! :)
Dec 24, 2020 4:52 PM

Jul 2020
There better be a sequel!!!
Dec 24, 2020 5:22 PM
Dec 2020
>twelve episodes
>no scissoring
dissapointed
Dec 24, 2020 5:34 PM

Sep 2020
Well, Its somehow a satisfying finale episode, Shima's a bit expressive than usual,thinking Adachi will be her Sakura (cherry blossom) coz of Ada's profile..That sitting between the legs and to think she went her way out to buy matching hair pin for Adachi and for herself,thats an A+ effort..

I love the ending though nothing special, uhhh, maybe you can say the sleep over is something but it's just like a normal episode..Welp, anyway, its a great ride..

Aahh.. Im gonna miss them.. Slow paced,like really really slow, but I can live with that.. Bye to my lovely dummies for now..

I dont think theyll gonna give this season 2.. :/
Now, back to manga..
it’s never too late for life ... to go horribly wrong. . . afff~
Dec 24, 2020 5:52 PM
Jul 2018
damn this episode was so damn cute, nice episode to end this anime on. i really liked this anime, seeing their relationships evolve was really satisfying and the animation was really solid too, gonna miss this anime. overall 7/10. hope we get a second season
Dec 24, 2020 6:01 PM

Feb 2014
Episode 1 - 12 wrapped up

GODDAMN it this show is SLOW as f*ck man
also Shimamura being so CLUELESS all the time and Adachi is being so frickin PASSIVE always stressed me

I'll give it 8.5/10 tho
Dec 24, 2020 6:21 PM

Sep 2017
This is a show that wants to be a serious romance that explores deeply flawed characters and how they manage to work through their flaws to form a powerful, non traditional relationship. Apparently it thinks that's not very interesting because it can't help but include pointless, annoying, and sometimes creepy, fan service (and extremely yuri bait with the two side characters) shots every episode to keep the viewers attention. I mean jesus the way those two side character friends interact is just so bad. I'll just stick to rereading all of bloom into you. Still can't get over the pedo scene in the swimming pool.

Also what the fuck is the deal with the alien girl?

It's a shame that sometimes there were actually some interesting dynamics going on, and some decently sweet moments as well. It just couldn't keep it going apparently.
ProofByColorDec 24, 2020 6:24 PM
Dec 24, 2020 6:33 PM

Oct 2010
the puns at the end were the best part lmao

8/10 cuz of bad pacing but they're definitely falling in love

but yeah, what's with the alien LOL
Dec 24, 2020 7:04 PM

Aug 2017
yikes adachi deserves better.
Dec 24, 2020 8:26 PM

Nov 2010
kuroneko99@ep.5 said:
What happened to the alien girl?
---
By the way, I can't remember any fruitful result from yuri stories. This show would be going to display similar results, I think.
Things haven't changed from ep.5.
Dec 24, 2020 8:44 PM

Sep 2013
An absolute gem.
The plot progresses at a natural pace, slow but steady. Switching back and forth from the girls' perspectives is just terrific. Side characters grow on you until it comes to a climax... of friendship.
The timing is perfect. Easy 10/10 and highest recommendations.

(For example: Space girl
eh?)
Dec 24, 2020 8:55 PM
Jun 2019
Cute and I'm glad things progressed on Shimamura's side. It felt a bit too one-sided at times...sometimes as if Adachi was forcing herself on her awkwardly. But I guess u could justify it to her not being very good at forming or dealing with relationships with people. Ending might seem inconclusive but given the slow pace at which the relationship is forming it makes sense they would just end it like that. For now. Would've felt incredibly out of place if they just randomly hooked up only because it was the final episode lol. I mean for Shimamura at least since, while she definitely cares a lot for Adachi as her only true friend and holds her in high regard, it's not to the point of being outright romantic love. Yet. Definitely is on Adachi's side but not Shimamura's yet. I do hope this gets a 2nd season obviously
Dec 24, 2020 8:58 PM
Jun 2019
badabass said:
Okay. Thats just simply sweet end, under a cherry blossom sprinkles. Both Adachi and Shimamura actually already had a drastic change of their characters. Look how bold Adachi expressed her feeling, and look how Shimamura evolved as a lazy person became a 'leader' to one and only Adachi. Its simply cute, even if there was no actual punch as their relationships kinda closer this time. Well, actually its no actual problem. Take it slowly, take it closely. Soon when the moment of the infinite time has come, you can eat it together.

Nice conclusion, nice development, cute interaction and really intriguing me to read their novels. Even their side characters are just as entertaining as the main casts. Nagafuji and her couple, and little Shimamura with her alien couple. That blonde lonely girl that potentially became my waifu if no one taken her. Dang!

At the end, its just suited well in my 9/10 standards, very lovely, better than my initial thought that it might ended blands ....
Now i am hoping for this to announced another season, full of wholesomeness.

Yeah this pretty much sums up my thoughts on the show too. Fingers crossed for a 2nd season!
Dec 24, 2020 8:59 PM
Sep 2019
ACasualViewer said:
This was just as satisfying as I expected, one of the best slow paced romance anime this year.
true, this did not have as much of a deep philosophical aspect like some of the great eps in the anime had, but it was the final episode, and they did a fantastic job in giving a satisfying ending, with all ends and prospects tied up.

8/10 for me, Would definitely recommend to someone who likes yuri and does not hate CGDCT
Dec 24, 2020 9:39 PM

Dec 2020

It's too bad AdaShima didn't hop aboard.

Alien is gonna "teach imouto about the universe", if you know what I mean. 100s of years old loli who travels to another planet just to shack up with an actual loli... Truly, hers is an advanced species.

Adachi admitting she showed up at 7 cracked me up. That's so like her.

Why did Adachi have to ask Shima to sleep with her, though? Naturally you would sleep in the same room as the friend who's sleeping over. That's so like Shima...

Well, this show wasn't fantastic or anything but it turned out better than I thought it would. The characters were so dull at first but Adachi got more cringey and more spazzy as the show went on and it was adorable. Shima was still kinda dull most of the time but she had a few good moments, as well. I'd watch another season if I knew they would bang but I'm not dying for more.
SilentCaayDec 24, 2020 10:10 PM
Dec 24, 2020 10:15 PM

Apr 2014
Sweet and lovely ending with the sleepover at Shimamura house.
Their relationship is developing a lot even at a slow pace. Shimamura starts to think more about Adachi. As Shimamura's mother said, Adachi also has a lot of influence on Shimamura to change herself.
Finally, Adachi got some matching items with Shimamura. She got the matching hairclip and both of them even wear it to school. So cute.....

Hope for the second season.
何それ?意味分かんない
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2020

113 by ChibiiBunii »»
Apr 18, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 5, 2020

76 by Phixiately »»
Feb 1, 1:10 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

69 by locke_ix »»
Jan 13, 9:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

78 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 5:21 AM

Poll: » Adachi to Shimamura Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

74 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Dec 8, 2023 3:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.