Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Our Last Crusade or the Rise of a New World (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 18, 2020 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it looks like they're really giving more time to bond between Iska and Alice in this series. Too bad not everyone is trusts Iska such as Rin. Alice also seems more open to him now than before. That scene with her in the towels though lul

As far as their relationship goes, I guess it's cute but but nothing really special at this point. On the other hand, Rin might be someone to watch out for given her unpredictable she can be.
Nov 18, 2020 6:59 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well it was interesting for the Iska - Alice development, Rin really tried to kill Iska with the knife wtf and not to mention naked Alice at the end lol
Also that's a nice strategy for the Iska rescue, it definitely seems interesting.
Nov 18, 2020 7:02 AM
Mar 2020
So, Alcatroz is a reference to Alcatraz.
KittenBuns1Nov 18, 2020 7:20 AM
Nov 18, 2020 7:13 AM
Nov 2018
Oh Well I'm not surprised when I was guess what happens next and it came true they show when Iska was kidnapped by Alice and Rin but it was Nice to See Iska and Alice grow there bond and Love Alice Naked Body LuL She Hot and Sexy but 💘 This episode but back on Topic Iska Crew enters The Enemies Territory to Rescue Iska but we all know what's going down and to capture Alice but we have to wait for next week to see What Happens Next.
Nov 18, 2020 7:13 AM

Feb 2019
KittenBuns1 said:
So, Alcatroz is a reference to Alcatraz?

Take a guess. You’re smart.
Nov 18, 2020 7:17 AM

Feb 2019
One of my fave eps yet. I thought Rin had started getting past her dislike for Iska, but man was I wrong. Wasn’t expecting her to come at him like that.

Alice’s face when she asked iska what he thought of her was so adorable. She’s so innocent.

Overall a fun episode that set up Salinger entering the fray next week. Last few episodes should be really interesting
Nov 18, 2020 7:48 AM
Jul 2020
Well, it was quite a good episode, finally more time and a little development between Iska and Alice. Personally, I dislike the slow pace the anime is taking, but..oh well, we've to see what happens in the next 5 episodes
Nov 18, 2020 7:57 AM

Jan 2014
While Iska, Alice and Rin still is alright.

I'm more curious on how the captain is honestly lol. With how she'll handle being a 'witch' now. Feel like that's more interesting than the supposed 'love' stuff atm. I know they're technically going on a rescue mission for him, but yeah.
Nov 18, 2020 8:04 AM

Jul 2017
Iska's kidnapping, and Alice benefits from them all with some fanservice.

Another Nebulis Sovereign city (Province 13, Alcatroz) with a potentially deadlier ally/enemy Salinger the Transcender, and Insider Risya takes heavy precautions for Unit N07's infiltration to continue the secret ops mission, whilst Alice and Rin sure has tons of fun playing around with Iska. By the power of OPPAI the swordsman awakens!

Iska under the captivity of Rin sure makes for a self-disguise plan to assault him in one shot, and Alice takes over to ensure his "safety" by chaining both of them together for some "relationship" hijinks a.k.a walking naked into the room with Rin and Iska, and thought exchanges.

Time for the Transcender Demon Salinger to strike...next week. Mildly interesting...
Nov 18, 2020 8:08 AM

Mar 2020
Well guess spiking his drink wasn't enough for Rin, now she wants to kill Iska, to bad Alice caught caught Rin before she could kill Iska.

A lot of bonding between Iska and Alice this episode and towel scene was...xDD.

"Paradise, Alice's Longest Night". Can we get a part two of this lol?

OK episode :)
Nov 18, 2020 8:11 AM

Jul 2020
How should I put it, this ep was the most boring episode out of all the series so far. Comedy wasn't pretty good, and the only action was the fight between Iska and Rin, which ended in like 30 sec or something like that. The fan service was a little bit forced in my opinion as well.

Only thing I wish to look forward is more action-packed scenes and the real reason why glasses Saint Disciple approached demon something guy.
Even if I'm alone, I'll go, even if I want to die.
I can hear your voice, saying I shouldn't die.
Even if it's difficult, even if I cry from loneliness
I can feel warmth from deep inside my heart.

Going round-and-round and flowing, time is ever-changing.
I can't remember what happened anymore, but
If I try and close my eyes, I can hear someone's laughing voice
For some reason, now, that is My Most Precious Treasure.

from Ichiban no Takaramono, by LiSA
Nov 18, 2020 8:14 AM

Dec 2014
Good episode.

Alice looking absolutely gorgeous after coming out of that bath. Loved all her flustered moments in the car too.

I like that Iska is straight faced through the whole thing but I wish he had some kind of monologue to show that he was at least a little embarrassed given that he does look away and tell her to wear some clothes.

Anyway, Alice and Iska's interactions are the main draw for me in this show and as long as they focus on it. Consider me satisfied.
Nov 18, 2020 8:29 AM

Oct 2017
I showed you my naked body so show me yours, Logic 💯.

Alice was really cute in this episode and Rin was savage XD.
Nov 18, 2020 8:50 AM

Nov 2013
I watch anime for the plot.
I watch anime for the plo
I watch anime for the pl
I watch anime for the p
I watch anime for the
I watch anime for the Waifu and Fanservice !!!

Hoo boy what a lucky Prisoner Iska is.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Nov 18, 2020 9:05 AM

Aug 2013
Not a bad episode.

So Iska is in enemy territory and captain Mismis and the group are in to rescue Iska.
Why do I have the feeling that Risya plans to use them as pawns to get this Salinger guy.

Nov 18, 2020 9:18 AM

Sep 2019
Alice fan service, I'm all for it. They should only show Alice for 20 mins, that would make this show enjoyable.
Nov 18, 2020 9:51 AM

May 2014
This episode had pretty solid fanserv‒ err, I mean, character development.

Also a decent joke:
The clueless "rescue team" has no idea of what is actually happening. "Oh no, we have to rescue Iska from a dark jail cell." And in reality he is in a hotel room in the middle of a fanservice session. Good job, guys. Top tier rescue efforts.
Nov 18, 2020 10:02 AM

Jan 2015
This episode ended too quickly :(

I love how cute Alice was playing with Iska cheeks, being really excited over such a small thing (aren't we all get excited over simples things?), that was so cute.
Iska did manage to sleep on her for a bit ^^
Scene with Rin trying to assassinate Iska was great. "If Alice-sama was here she would have stopped me"
Lol'd at Alice and Rin handcuffed

One complaint I have is that we didn't really see how they infiltrated the prison, that was kinda disappointing
Nov 18, 2020 10:11 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Iska sure is experiencing plenty of new situations in life starting with being taken prisoner while on leave. Hmm so infiltrating the Nebulis's territory by disguising yourself as a witch huh crafty move. It was so cute seeing Alice toy with Iska's cheeks and compare it. Iska's counterattack as he admonished Alice was just as fun. The prison province though sure has quite the unique economy in housing prisoners from other countries for a fee. Alice though sure picked the best time to check on Iska and Rin though. The chain dilemma sure was amusing. Though considering the length using the toilet and bath should be fine. Though bed wise Iska will have to sleep near Alice I guess. Alice's question to Iska near the end about her crest though sure was a curious one but is nice that both were able to forge a new relationship with each other as rivals. MisMis's team though looks to be in dire straits if Risya aims to free the demon from the prison though. Overall an interesting ep that combined great plot advancement with character expansion and comedy via Alice and Iska's new relationship. Feels like a storms about to hit though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 18, 2020 10:22 AM

Nov 2011
Needed more Alice fan service. There wasn't enough. I just don't see how in five episodes any romance will blossom between these two as they are vastly focused on their ideals for themselves and their countries.

Jhin was the MVP of this episode covering up for Mismis. But with the amount of information Risya might already know about Mismis. I mean she even says "Wow that looks almost real!"

Yeah im hoping for a season 2 at the end of episode 12

Also new smug face.

Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Spring 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Nov 18, 2020 10:23 AM
Oct 2016
Am I the only one who thought them playing this for laughs so much was more off putting than actually being funny. Iska was legit drugged and taken prisoner, that's decently fucked up imo. Alice, like I said last episode, should be way more upset by Rin doing this and going against everything she's said these last couple episodes. When Rin was attacking Iska and said that if Alice was standing there why hasn't she stopped her, I was wondering that too!!! Like Holy hell why is Alice causally OK with this. Iska seemed way calmer than he should've been too. I'd be furious to have been drugged by someone I respected from the battlefield, even if they were an enemy. I mean him and Alice had many good meeting beforehand then to be suddenly taken prisoner by her would be a whirlwind dynamic shift. Suffice to say I was much more interested in the subplot this episode with the rest of 907th breaking into that prison. Very smart of Jhin to mark Mismis where she just got her actual astral mark so they can buy a weeks worth of time to figure that out. This prisoner Salinger could be an interesting new wild card.
Nov 18, 2020 10:51 AM
Dec 2019
I think it would be better if at the end, when he was being chased by Alice, Iska yelled "Rin! Save me! Save me!" Putting a touch of irony.
harryhollidayNov 18, 2020 11:04 AM
Nov 18, 2020 11:27 AM

Aug 2017
How did Iska remain so calm after seeing Alice naked..

And love that smug face of Alice.
Nov 18, 2020 12:45 PM

Nov 2019
Iska the Oblivious and Alice the Goofball. Truly a kind of pairing!

Can't be fanservice when they show nothing

I liked the pacing of this episode, but it more fits a longer series than a 12 episode one. The background tracks in the first half was actually nice. Having read the manga only, I hoped Alice's dialogue coming out of the bath would be: "Why there is an Iska here? " Would have been way funnier.

"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Nov 18, 2020 1:25 PM

Jul 2017
I feel like Alice completely looses any sense of morals she has whenever Rin is involved lmao. Like first she drugs Iska and now she's literally trying to murder him and she's like "eh, whatever"
Nov 18, 2020 2:53 PM
May 2017
Fucking hell these characters are fucking stupid lmao

-37 IQ
Nov 18, 2020 2:54 PM

Apr 2015
Clever way of temporary covering that astral crest on Mismis's shoulder. She can just about run free for now. Hope they don't find out about the real one.

Ofcourse Rin would make an attempt to kill Iska while he's cuffed. Didn't succeed though as Alice caught her. That towel scene afterwards though, Alice is an airhead, but a beautiful airhead nonetheless.

Everytime I see that Crest on Alice's back, I have to think about that angel Jeanne d'arc/Ruler.
Nov 18, 2020 4:04 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Well, its looks like these episode to provided an overview of Iska about what he thought about Alice. A rival at the battlefield, eh? Interesting, you already treated those girl a nice deal to began. And heck, Alice felt happy because she wanted to treated like that too! What a sweet talk, and full of cuteness from both of them. But, please, Alice, wore your damn clothes already and lessen your aggresiveness, ffs .... But Rin line there was precious. Her fight, tho, i feel a chemistry there. But at the same time, i felt bad for her too, standing alone within those two lovebirds. What a true cockblocker those maid was. If only she had the same interest too, this might turned out lewder than Alice did in the end. LOL!

Left aside my damn mind, its interesting to see another different scheme from Risya, that utilized Iska's unit precisely as a bait to disguised her own advantages at those area. Well, i still don't know how the hell she could entering those demon transcendant room. But alas, lets continued how they could deal with their own problems that looks like become a chaos again in the next episode.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Nov 18, 2020 4:30 PM
Jul 2018
it seems that iska doesn’t know that alice likes him, a very cool episode it seems that the guy at the end of the episode seems to be very strong i am very anxious to see this fight.

Nov 18, 2020 5:32 PM

Dec 2010
I think this was an overall good and fun episode.

We got lots of progress between Iska and Alice.
Some fan service here and there.
Lots of g(old) comedy

I don't understand why people didn't like this episode.
Nov 18, 2020 6:30 PM

Jun 2017
Rin is still a total ass but gets forgiven all the time. Alice is such an airhead as well, even more so than Mismis. It was great too see Iska keep his compusure at least.
Nov 18, 2020 8:36 PM
Jun 2017
yes... we have another Iska and alice moment... hahaha... love this episode
Nov 18, 2020 9:31 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, I like how Iska is just vibing. He's just chilling while he's held captive lmao, well except when Rin started stabby stabby.

Iska's team definitely getting played by Risya, though what purpose does Risya have in bringing them there. Probably just distraction for that transcendent demon or something to escape.

Also really liked Alice this episode, my favorite character in this show, not like there is any competition so far. Looking forward to the next episode.
Nov 18, 2020 9:40 PM
Nov 2020
I like how Alice's shame and self-consciousness went out the window when Iska noticed her astral crest ....doesn't she realize that Iska might be staring at dat ass?

Also, how did Risya not notice Mismis' real tattoo when Jhin peeled the bandage away? (unless it was assumed that she was looking somewhere else)
Nov 18, 2020 9:57 PM

Apr 2018
alice is freaking HORNY in this ep jeez. "look at my astral crest" with her ass full out she knows godamn well where iska is really looking
Nov 18, 2020 10:18 PM
Jul 2018
Alice was way too cute in this episode, what the hell >:(

Smh Rin first poisons him in neutral city and then tries to kill him. Iska is a literal Chad, he wasn’t even distressed at all at the fact he was captured.
Nov 18, 2020 11:47 PM
Apr 2020
A funny episode! Alice showed her naked body to Iska, and now she wants to see Iska's body. lmao. I must say, Alice's astral crest is beautiful.

Risya looks powerful, she was able to enter the Sovereignty area without going through the checkpoint and infiltrating the prison seems like a walk in the park. Welp, she's a Saint Disciple.

Salinger looks powerful too!

Nov 19, 2020 12:09 AM
Mar 2018
Honestly, I don't mind the development between Iska and Alice over the fighting, it's most interesting anyways.

New character introduced, Salinger. Made me suspicious of Risya even more.

Nov 19, 2020 1:51 AM

Sep 2020
Of course this series had to have a demon lord, that's the only thing it was missing, lol. Although there's a lot of clichés in this show that just make it almost unbearable to watch, I'm definitely enjoying the art style and the dynamic between Alice and Iska. And the amount of fanservice in this episode, oh yee ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

It is pretty bad as a show though. I'm literally only watching for Alice at this point.
Nov 19, 2020 5:11 AM

Nov 2016
Now this was more to my liking. Plenty of cute moments. Alice's mind may be still in denial, but her body is speaking a clear language.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 19, 2020 5:35 AM

Oct 2014
Doujin artists are having a field day because of that naked Alice near the end.

Lucky Iska. I'm sure they went threesome after Alice and Rin saw Iskas junk. Alice is a shy girl but Rin is lowkey pervert in bed.

Anyway, another mediocre episode. That cliffhanger in the end.
Nov 19, 2020 5:48 AM
May 2020
Honestly kind of ruined the entire show for me. I hate the fact that Iska didn't get angry or lose trust after being drugged and captured in neutral city. I know it's just a show and shouldn't have to be realistic, but the emotion should at least be there. I enjoyed this anime believing it was mainly action with cool magical elements and a little comedy on the side, but now they're turning it into a romcom and dropping all the aspects that made me take this seriously.
Nov 19, 2020 6:51 AM

Jan 2020
That glasses girl is suspicious. I get the backstabber vibe from her
Nov 19, 2020 8:25 AM
anime pervert

Apr 2013
As expected Alice's body is great. Wish it had more Ecchi but I still appreciated what I got to see.
Weird Iska didn't mind being drugged and captured but well, I won't complain since Alice made up for it by showing her smooth body.

Can't wait for them to become a couple, I haven't read the manga so that's just what I'm hoping for.
Nov 19, 2020 9:42 AM

Apr 2020
The fanservice in this episode is ALL THE WAY. Now if you see my post in the last week's episode, I went full sour there. But I'll forgive them for the payback they gave us.

When Alice decides to merge Iska's cuffs to her...is that some...uhm...master, let me be your pet for the day. Yep the freaking blushes never stop as she went out realizing that she only has her towels!
TOWEL ONLY! Man the show briefly went into ecchi harem style this week.

What are the other things to mention uhm...I guess the crew will rescue Iska and Risya meets with that guy that's going to be important in the next episodes.
Nov 19, 2020 1:09 PM

May 2018
uIm not getting the setting of this ep, if they're in a place for magic users then why were there modern buildings and why does the prison grads have such tech?
Nov 20, 2020 3:16 AM
Jan 2017
Alice is so thicc i had to playback it's scene more than twice
Nov 20, 2020 4:51 AM

Mar 2016
Rin won't slip up to him....... for now. Salinger looks tough. Megane be plotting real evil shit! As far as Iska and Alice go, Alice might just be going doki doki for Iska.
Nov 20, 2020 1:41 PM
Nov 2017
Get yourself a girl like Alice <3 Damn.

Nice to see the relationship between Iska and her develop. Was half-expecting Iska to pull off some op escape. Next episode looks good with the shirtless guy.
Nov 20, 2020 2:52 PM

Oct 2008
i guess being in love makes you clichéd dumb!
3/5.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2020

51 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2020

57 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 10:57 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 25, 2020

62 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 9:28 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2020

52 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 5:44 PM

Poll: » Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2020

55 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 26, 4:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.