Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2020 6:01 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh an episode focused more on Chino. How interesting...and not only that but we also have her in the role of an executive comittee for the series' school festival.

That's quite a responsibility if you ask me. I like how they're taking their task like it's a "war" lol...
Stark700Oct 24, 2020 6:13 AM
Oct 24, 2020 6:35 AM

Feb 2017
this season is a treasure
Oct 24, 2020 6:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Chino and her friends visiting that prodigious highschool haha it was fun... and didn't expect to see Kokoa with the uniform at the end lol
Oct 24, 2020 6:40 AM

Apr 2010
Well the misunderstanding with the girls being there was funny, they looked nice in that uniform but now i want to see them all in the other school as well.
Or even better in the other school uniform, since a festival is coming up i guess that's what wi well be seeing next week so let's keep our hopes up.

Anyway it looked like a nice trip they had at the school.
Oct 24, 2020 7:27 AM

Mar 2013
Ah my daily dose of diabetes again 5/5
Oct 24, 2020 7:50 AM

Sep 2019
Finally it’s gochiusa day.

Chino and her friends went to Rize’s school. They wore Rize’s school’s uniform and they looked really good. Maya decided to go to that school but I don’t Chino will do the same. She will probably go to Kokoa’s school.
Oct 24, 2020 8:03 AM

Nov 2016
I swear, how can one episode have so many screenshotable hnnnggg moments, it's beyond my comprehension.

In that sense yay and salutations to the staff for another delightful episode.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2020 9:58 AM

Nov 2013
'Wanted' Aoyama and Salutation when the five girls encounter each other was funny but nah overall this is just an okay episode for me, not as good as the last one.

I feel like Gochiusa is better when the skits are short, it just dried out so quickly if the length is one whole episode.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Oct 24, 2020 10:57 AM

Aug 2012
Chimame Corps had their own cute, little adventure. It was rly funny when they were mimicking Syaro as rich girls. And poor Aoyama got a 10 billion bounty on her.

Oct 24, 2020 11:42 AM

Feb 2013
Cute uniforms on cute girls, nice episode.
Oct 24, 2020 12:19 PM

Jan 2019
fun episode

lol that Phoenix Wright reference
Oct 24, 2020 12:45 PM

Apr 2015
Somewhere in my mind I am hoping these subs are wrong... What are the words "Sex Museum" doing in such a cute and wholesome show?!?!

The tour around Rize's school was pretty fun, I loved how both Rize and Sharo both forgot about the tour and thought that the trio of girls were trespassing, so they even got to wear that High School's uniform. Even Cocoa and Chiya end up in that same uniform. If only all these girls were to be able to go to the same school together.
CeddyyBearrOct 24, 2020 1:12 PM
Oct 24, 2020 1:14 PM

Nov 2016
CeddyyBearr said:
Somewhere in my mind I am hoping these subs are wrong... What are the words "Sex Museum" doing in such a cute and wholesome show?!?!

That left me a bit perplexed as well, but there has to be an explanation xD

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 24, 2020 2:01 PM

Feb 2014
Salutations, everyone! =3

This was another wholesome and cute episode. I can understand Maya being nervous about going to a rather posh school, but it didn't take her too long for her to fit in nicely. Plus, she had a pretty fun time, along with Chino, wearing the school's uniform and saying "Salutations" to the other students while trying to find Megumi.

As an added bonus, Chiya and Coca also made an appearance at the school and they were also wearing the uniforms, too, thanks to the generous student along with them. It really suits Cocoa a lot, honestly. =3

Still, I have to wonder, back at Cocoa and Chiya's school, with the suggestions on the blackboard, I wonder who was it who thought of the idea of running a "sex museum"? Was that a translation mistake or was it actually a real suggestion? I really want to know! XD

Either way, at least they went with a normal restaurant, thankfully. ^_^;
Oct 24, 2020 3:07 PM

Jan 2015
The "sex museum" translation is correct, you can read about it on wikipedia here or on this article (careful NSFW).

If anyone is interested in a more in-depth analysis, you can read it here.
Oct 24, 2020 3:42 PM

May 2020
OMG, this is cute af.
Oct 24, 2020 9:18 PM

Aug 2019
that sex museum thing caught me off guard, also watching this whole watching aot is a bad idea cause the whole time I was watching this episode I was tense expecting a colossal titan to pop up out of nowhere
snowykevinOct 24, 2020 9:49 PM
Oct 25, 2020 12:11 AM

Apr 2018
Gochiusa sure is good at finding exactly the right excuses to showcase each of its characters in every outfit imaginable.
Oct 25, 2020 7:05 AM

Jul 2014
Thinking about the future with a trip around Rize and Syaro's high school. Lots of fun antics around the school as they try and fit in with all the rich girls.

"Salutations" indeed.
Oct 25, 2020 11:16 AM

Feb 2012
And the Chino/Maya/Megu trio is stealing the show from the main cast once more. Honestly I like these more than Cocoa episodes.
Oct 25, 2020 11:03 PM

Jul 2016
Man, after having watched the Made in Abyss movie, I really needed something cute and wholesome like this.

Another lovely episode. The focus this time was on our beloved trio of lolis, especially on Maya and her doubts about if she should go to Rize and Syaro's high-school. All in all, the little adventure she and co. had was quite amusing to see and the last scene with Cocoa and Chiya showing up with the school uniform as well was a nice way to wrap things up for this week.

And as for Chino's future high-school decision, some part of me tells me she will end up choosing Cocoa's school but personally, I really hope she decides to stay with Megu and Maya. After all, I can't imagine them being separated and besides, it's not like Cocoa will see her less or anything.
Oct 26, 2020 12:07 AM

Mar 2018
Eh, kinda an okay episode to me tbh. I never liked Rize's and Sharo's ojou-sama school so when the episode focused on it, it backfired. There was a time I thought Rize and Sharo should transfer to Cocoa's and Chiya's school but this episode is basically the opposite lol. Now it's near 95% sure that even Chimame squad will attend this school in the future so... *shrug* The 'salutation' joke got old after 3 times too.

I just hope Chino thinking about the high school she'll attend is not a hint of the series will end soon, cuz it's not unusual for SoL shows like this to end with a development like graduation. *K-On flashbacks*

Still a solid 4/5 episode nonetheless.

CeddyyBearr said:

[image]
Hahaha, I didn't notice that at all until you mentioned cuz I tend to never read the subtitles if they're in a clusterfuck state like that. The translation isn't wrong and sex museum indeed is a thing so I'm not surprised that much tho. Seems like a fun class with various hobbies lol

Oct 26, 2020 1:28 AM

Oct 2007
really enjoyed this episode..

Cocoa being teased is kawaii.. too bad for you Chino seems already set on going to rich girls high school.

Maya also seems to fit right into that place. :)

looking forward to next week!
Oct 26, 2020 6:55 AM

Jan 2011
Yeah, I'd never have thought those three were so close to going to high school.

Also that sex museum suggestion caught me off guard.
Oct 26, 2020 9:54 AM

Apr 2013
Sex museum has my vote.
Oct 26, 2020 9:57 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Petit rabbit final decision part already bloomed on these one. Maya-chan surprisingly was a prodigy child that actually had a recommendation from her sensei to chose Rize's school. Damn girl, its not just your friends get shocked with all of your silly action. But for me too its really a surprised matter! >°<

Its looks like Chino decided to join Rize's school too? But i doubt that. She was surely wanted to school together with her onee-chan. How sweet! XD. Well, i hope the next episode would be willing to showed cultural festival at Cocoa school. Because i guess there was something great might happening at their activity there! Lol at Sharon's fugu reaction to Chiya XD. These Tippy expression was also good too, take a look!

Ah, the interaction between Chino and Cocoa was great. Its rare seeing Chino teasing her onee-chan so much like that. I loved Chino's smug reaction there!

The visiting day by Petit Rabbit at Rize's elite school began. They seemed happy, especially to Megu. Ah, that Ao's assistant gave a nice speech to the little girls. But her late sentence gave me a sudden chuckle. Aoyama sensei at the river enjoying her life, Rin! Ah, they got lost, nothing so surprised with that scenarios. They needed to stay up late on that school, enjoying the rest of the time they had, and feel the breeze. At least, Maya realized that the school had a great side too. Its made her enjoying, and give her a happy school life. As the outcome, it would be so good for her own future too. Its a nice way to resolved the little girls problem about chosing the right future of them, to be honestly. A good scenario to made them believed for not judge the book by its only cover. What a lovely situations they had and as an overall view, this was a great sample of SoL episode. They even met Cocoa and Chiya too at the end with all of that antics. Its simply a lovely meeting and i just simply loved their happiness too, as always. Here was a little glimpse about their little happiness xD.

Okay. I think thats enough for me. No more end cards, the last image already satisfied my mind. Lol. So, lets go to the next episode!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 27, 2020 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
First good episode for me, the previous 2 were a tad bit drab, this was much more in tandem to what we saw in previous seasons.

Join the MSP Club for an in-depth look at score progressions and other stats of currently airing anime
Oct 27, 2020 11:31 PM

Nov 2009
I wonder who's the guy that recommended the Sex Museum... LUL

And why did they even accept that suggestion in the first place.... LUUUUL

___ ___ ___

BTW, I can already see Mayu turning into the "Prince" of Rich Lady School...
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Oct 28, 2020 9:37 AM

Jul 2012
IMO this might end up being my favorite season of GochiUsa. Every episode has been super solid so far, and I think I've been getting the most entertainment out of this show in comparison to the rest.

This Summer season of anime gave me a bad taste for sequels (Oregairu, Food Wars, Re:Zero all had weaker seasons than previously), its nice to see GochiUsa knocking it out of the park. This episode was hilarious.
Oct 29, 2020 3:52 PM
Nov 1, 2020 8:51 AM

Sep 2018
Episode that even in a bit more serious moments, tries to sugar the pill with this anime. The narration is funny in almost all circumstances, it puts that pinch of humor even when it passes important messages in the dialogues. In addition to the knowledge of the characters, now the script also advances the plot, which takes the form of a step forward in the life choices of the protagonists of the anime. Excellent quality drawings and animations. The backgrounds in this episode are full of panoramas of the places where the story takes place and there is a small cameo, if we want to call it that, for the character of Aoyama, as happened in the first episode and not only in the first anime season of "Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka?".
Nov 4, 2020 7:12 PM

Oct 2008
Sex Museum? is that a joke? or intentional?
the trio Chino/Maya/Megu delivers!
4/5.

Nov 5, 2020 10:00 PM

Apr 2017
best episode so far, very enjoyable

Jan 15, 2021 7:25 AM

Feb 2020
Sex Museum definitely gets my vote.
May 30, 2022 1:06 AM

Sep 2018
Like most people, that "sex museum" caught me off guard lol, a little strange that they would even consider it as an option, even if somebody presented that idea to the class.
Jun 9, 2022 4:04 AM

Feb 2020
Sex Museum. x3 That was so random.

The girls looked cute in those uniforms. <3
Nov 16, 2022 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
Every time I watch such anime I think that high school in Japan just looks more fun than here in the west. On the other hand that might just be anime romanticizing things haha
Apr 14, 2023 6:49 PM
May 2020
It was nice to see Rize's school.

More topics from this board

» New Anime Hype?

Parataxicalis - Jan 17, 2022

2 by _MushiRock11_ »»
Mar 22, 10:20 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2020

43 by Rasco »»
Feb 25, 11:06 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Ashhk - Dec 26, 2020

75 by HibiChika »»
Feb 18, 12:36 AM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2020

34 by Zekkenshin »»
Nov 17, 2023 10:01 PM

Poll: » Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? Bloom Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2020

35 by 1Konochi »»
May 5, 2023 8:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.