Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 28, 2020 7:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
So everything so far has been part of an experiment...

I have to say, watching 22/7's journey come this far is kinda heartbreaking. And also, Nicole really steps up to the plate for the group. It's like she doesn't want her new family to be broken up.

It's one of the most emotional episodes of this season.
Mar 28, 2020 7:29 AM

Feb 2018
Failure to understand with Kabe-san's voice, and also this is best idol anime ever, finally 9/10 I like dramatic scene when they are crying i also feel the same thing.
Mar 28, 2020 7:50 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Overall it was really captivating but I feel like it was a bit too "empty", too much character development even if it was interesting, still worth to watch.
Mar 28, 2020 8:58 AM

Feb 2019
Nooo, can’t believe we’re at the end of this. God I’ve waited for this adaptation for so long. Sad to see it end 😔

Miu you go girl! I knew someone would step up and not just listen to the wall. She’s really grown a lot since the first episode where she was too shy to speak.

So the wall knew the girls would choose to stay together and would go their own way. That’s why it had a 22/7 concert planned and invited people

Ahh it’s the concert from the OP sequence, bringing everything all together, that’s so cool. Ending with Miu and Nicole running off. Awww

I know we’re getting the OVA to introduce the 3 new members, but I hope we get a s2 as well! My fave idol anime yet. Shame there’s such a low score on MAL. This is a solid high 7 minimum.
Mar 28, 2020 9:07 AM

Dec 2017
THIS WAS ALL A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT BRO, YOU ARE THE """8 CHOSEN""" COGS IN THIS GRAND SCHEME

lol, i love that it continued with the mystery bullshit till the very end. them being spied on and given orders by some god knows who, which basically just slaps with the idea of idol industry being as artificial as it is in reality
Mar 28, 2020 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
So the wall basically tested them to see if they were worthy of becoming idols, and then later on, see if they still wanted to continue such. Testing their resolve and commitment. If the girls just accepted disbanding, they wouldn't have been able to continue as idols. But they all still wanted it, thus 22/7 continues.

Also looks like they're planning something extra with that ending. Been a fun series, wouldn't mind a s2!
Mar 28, 2020 10:07 AM

Jul 2009
Idols who decide to fight the god. Now, that's not what I expected from the start of the series, but it's a little bit satisfying to watch it. Even after finding out that's part of the plan too. It has an aura of hyperreality.

Also finally the three other girls' debut! Aaaaa... makes me miss going out for tapioca tea every week.
誰も、未来を信じない
Mar 28, 2020 10:11 AM

Oct 2017
Pretty emotional episode, nothing out of ordinary but still good. I really liked how Miu snapped lol.

So we didn't get any explanation of the wall till the end like I thought. That room was really creepy thou and it made it even more msyterious.

Enjoyable and fun anime overall, looking forward to the thirteenth episode.
Mar 28, 2020 10:23 AM

Aug 2013
Well, this was an emotional episode.

The girls actually destroyed part of the wall.
I have to say, whoever was behind the wall is a stalker and a pervert. I mean it had pictures of them while they were young.

Anyways, this was a good idol show. My second one after the Love Live series.

Mar 28, 2020 10:36 AM

Jul 2017
the fuck?

wha....?

hahahhahahahhahahh what the fuck?

lol so as expected the wall has the most retard reasonings for doing whatever it did. A social experiment lmao? Shut down the group just so they could see how much they value themselves as idols? Couldn't it have done that without......shutting the whole department down and going through all those announcements? Not to mention that random mystery aspect halfway through, which the idols completely forgot about the fact that they were literally being stalked as children once they went on stage. It didn't even explain why they were paired up in the first place, they just went on stage sang the OP song and circlejerked about muh friendship or whatever. And like none of the fans found it weird over this clear publicity stunt lol?

but then again, this whole show was nothing more than a promotional show for the idol group so it shouldn't be too surprising. Like the fact that almost everyone except for the precious idols (and a few others) were just complete assholes, how only after a few photoshoots/concerts they're suddenly the most popular idol group in all of Japan (at least Oshi ga Budokan showed it's not some weird steep increase in popularity)

I will give it props though because as an idol show, it was pretty unique in its storytelling (especially the tone). That and the voice acting I noticed improved a lot since the first ep apart from Nicole's

22/7 truncated = 3/10

goddamn Miu is strong as heck though
Mar 28, 2020 10:50 AM

May 2011
That was a great final episode.I didn't expect that twist.Kinda creepy tbh.
I mean...

Anyways,I'm not a big fan of idol shows,but I really enjoyed watching 22/7. I looked forward to each episode every week and I'm a little sad that its over now.Atleast we are getting an OVA,so that is something.

See ya later.

''I was dead serious''

Mar 28, 2020 11:18 AM

Oct 2010
It was obvious from previous episode that Miu is going to fight The Wall.
But making such elaborate setup for fake fight felt anti-climatic.
I.e. girls' revolt was part of the plan.
Booo-booo.

There were some decent episodes but meta story is really iffy. Like creators tried to go deep but it became unrelatable instead.
Mar 28, 2020 12:08 PM

Mar 2018
This has been a good ride and we have like OVA's to come!
The end if in my opinion satisfying, there is nothing like a magical high-being in power or anything, just down to earth that most likely has a lot of connections.
The concerts they gave in the anime was getting better every episode, 'stiff' in the beginning and getting more loose in the end! I love the have other arrangements of the music they've already produced being Episode 8, Rikaisha the best! It felt like a real Live Concert! Can't wait for my Blu-Rays to arrive! Volume 1 should arrive soon!
And the stories of each character mixed within the anime while building up to this, perfectly done, couldn't have done it better myself.

Normally I would rate this anime a 8/10, but because of my personal enjoyment and being a fan of 22/7 even before the anime and watching their programs once they're on TV, I have to give it a 9/10! Thanks for the awesome ride!
Koito91Mar 28, 2020 12:15 PM

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Mar 28, 2020 12:44 PM

Aug 2013
Decent anime. I don't have any specific feelings towards this series, but I enjoyed it more than I initially thought. 7.5/10. Definitely much than something like ironic unfunny Zombie idols.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Mar 28, 2020 1:54 PM

Oct 2007
So, what if no body break that wall?

"A Legend is but a tale of a beautiful lie."
Mar 28, 2020 5:40 PM

Oct 2010
I've been looking forward to this for so many years and it was about what I expected. the plot was so dumb and predictable but I liked most of the character backstories and the music. I remember reading about the 3 new members a week or so ago via twitter. I look forward to that.

Unrelated but Translating song titles is weird. No one calls Clair de Lune "moonlight".
Mar 28, 2020 7:49 PM
Apr 2017
Glad this one is over. I hope the next season is in a year or later so I can recover from this mediocrity.
Mar 28, 2020 11:33 PM

Nov 2012
Soooo the wall is even creepier and I'm left with even more questions. hmm
Mar 29, 2020 12:24 AM

Mar 2019
Not the Best Final Episode... but it was good enough cause it felt short...

Season 2?....

Nyan-Pasu!... [ Ara Ara ] [ Waifus ]
Mar 29, 2020 4:49 AM

Nov 2013
the start was random but decent ... the middle was great, as expected from idol shows with practice and concerts and all that stuff ... and then episode 10 came and crushed my enjoyment on this with the trash "disbanding experiment"

if it ended on episode 9 i would probably have given it an 8 but now i'll only give it a 5/10
i will probably watch a 2nd season (if it comes) ,because at least it probably won't have another trash disband project lol

edit: seems like an ova will come on summer

anyway, this episode was quite funny, Miu throwing the sofa on the wall multiple times left me without words LOL
i like how they were actually expected to break the wall so they could go to the concert, like seriously? HAHAHA (maybe they scouted her because they knew she was violent as a child in that play, and then the wall made her angry on purpose)

my favorite list - Miu (probably for being the MC and for being shy like me) > Jun (she is cute and funny as hell) > Nicole (the best idol in thegroup, as well as the prettiest in my opinion) > Miyako (just like Jun, funny as hell) > others
winddevil1Mar 29, 2020 5:12 AM
fav "new" girls from winter <3 (2 extra girls this time, but 36 seasonals so whatever) ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks
Mar 29, 2020 11:05 AM

Sep 2015
Somewhat called it a few weeks back.

kyouon said:

The wall specifically said that if its order is not fulfilled, the group will cease to exist. But until the very end, they still do not dare to go against the wall's order by at least standing up for themselves in the conference room even knowing that either way, the group will still be disbanded. This shows that the group is already too used at following the wall's order without any direction on their own.

The ending is pretty predictable. Until the very end, the identity of the wall is still a mystery. I guess they could just use it to continue the story in their next anime or game.

Some of the character's backstory and personality didn't offer much in terms of group dynamics.
For example, Reika, Akane, Sakura and Ayaka were shown to have their own individual issue and they resolved it in their episodes but that's pretty much about it. Do they even explain why Ayaka is into drawing manga?
Meanwhile, Miu, Jun, Miyako and Nicole were shown to bring something towards the group such as the quality of determination, genki-ness, cohesiveness and professionalism.

Overall, a good watch but not without flaws. 8/10
_

Looks like the 3 new members are buddies prior to joining 22/7. This could means drama between the "outsiders" and the current members. We'll see.

Seems like 1 seiyuu/real idol counterpart had already graduated from the group while 2 more went into hiatus so the likelihood of getting a continuation is looking grim.
Truth is absolute but human perception of truth is always relative.
Mar 29, 2020 2:35 PM
Mar 2019
Siva said:

asking the real questions here... what if they didn't try to assault a wall, or, what if these slender girls weren't strong enough break through, what seems to be, thick steel
Mar 29, 2020 8:20 PM

Sep 2015
Siva said:

Rodawi said:
Siva said:

asking the real questions here... what if they didn't try to assault a wall, or, what if these slender girls weren't strong enough break through, what seems to be, thick steel

If they didn’t break the wall, then they deserved to be disbanded because a group that lifelessly follows order only, without any ambition on their own, shouldn’t exist in the first place.

I think this is a philosophical point that the show is trying to convey that reflects our current society, especially in the workforce area. Though, it still fails to account money as a basic necessity to some people and not everyone has the luxury to pursue their dream.
Mar 30, 2020 4:16 AM

Jul 2017
The Wall (like this show), is all a SOCIAL EXPERIMENT.

The chosen 8 girls are nothing more than observations to the Wall and GIP, and like society, are treated nothing more than objects. But it's clear that throughout 22/7's run, the girls have grown out of their comfort zones before all the disbanding happening, and for this to happen, Miu (the most affected one) abnd the rest of the girls doesn't take this kindly and retaliates without a second thought.

The Red Room filled of their childhood photos aside (which reeks the paedophile feeling), the path to their future (thankfully) is not shunned by their fans, and forging that future through song is the only path for them.

The final song being the OP, it's no surprise that it will be the highlight (given how much the scenes are hyped up from the beginning).

Kinda of a weak plot IMO with the character dynamics, but eh...idol shows of enjoyment really vary.

Now, have to wait for that OVA to come out for the extra 3 characters.
Mar 30, 2020 10:19 AM

Jan 2019
I totally wasn't screaming on top of my lungs at the concert or crying or anything
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"] aa[/font]

Mar 30, 2020 11:36 PM

Aug 2018
So they use that performanced in OP with terrible cgi as their anniversary performance, Oshiga Budoukan was at least did a good job using cgi in Cham Jam performance which i really liked... oh well

Decent ending
I look forward meeting the 3 new members looks like 2 lolis will be add to the group xD

Yes this show have it flaws but i really enjoyed this anime. Season 1 was focused more in background story of each member i hope in Season 2 (if it will ever has another season) they will focus more in strenghthening the bonds of this group because i cant still see them as solid as one group and need more impact like muse

8/10

My top 3 fav in 22/7 are

Miyako
Nicole
Miu
B O C C H I  S W E E P
Apr 2, 2020 9:56 AM

Oct 2008
oh that was nice the girls destroyed the wall!
next-up: next order is: 22/7: 8+3=?
will wait for it.
5/5.
7/10.

Apr 2, 2020 8:19 PM
Sep 2018
Is there no ships? At first I thought it was Sakura x miu but the last episode was saito x miu?????
Apr 3, 2020 6:35 AM
Sep 2018
kyouon said:

kyouon said:

The wall specifically said that if its order is not fulfilled, the group will cease to exist. But until the very end, they still do not dare to go against the wall's order by at least standing up for themselves in the conference room even knowing that either way, the group will still be disbanded. This shows that the group is already too used at following the wall's order without any direction on their own.

The ending is pretty predictable. Until the very end, the identity of the wall is still a mystery. I guess they could just use it to continue the story in their next anime or game.

Some of the character's backstory and personality didn't offer much in terms of group dynamics.
For example, Reika, Akane, Sakura and Ayaka were shown to have their own individual issue and they resolved it in their episodes but that's pretty much about it. Do they even explain why Ayaka is into drawing manga?
Meanwhile, Miu, Jun, Miyako and Nicole were shown to bring something towards the group such as the quality of determination, genki-ness, cohesiveness and professionalism.

_

Looks like the 3 new members are buddies prior to joining 22/7. This could means drama between the "outsiders" and the current members. We'll see.

Seems like 1 seiyuu/real idol counterpart had already graduated from the group while 2 more went into hiatus so the likelihood of getting a continuation is looking grim.

1 graduated and 2 more on hiatus ? U mean the VAs , any info on why ?
Apr 3, 2020 11:43 AM

Sep 2015
Dravise123 said:
kyouon said:

_

1 graduated and 2 more on hiatus ? U mean the VAs , any info on why ?

My mistake. The graduated seiyuu was already replaced by a new one before the anime started so it should be fine.

According to the news, the graduated and two on hiatus all have health issue.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-02-24/22-7-voice-actress-mizuha-kuraoka-goes-on-hiatus-due-to-health/.156792
Apr 4, 2020 12:51 AM

Oct 2007
it seems Frieza was the voice of the wall. Well, Nicole you know begging Frieza won't do any good. just kidding :D

glad nothing bad happen to them. Miyu and the other idols demolish a part of the wall. They find some sort of empty control room. Walk up the stairs... and find themselves outside in a stage! The good thing is they realize that they continue by themselves, no need for the wall.

well, and lastly I get to see Mikami-san even for a few seconds! nice, I await the special episode.

ah, and even before posting here I went first to CDJapan, added the 22/7 Muzui cd to my shopping cart. I wanted to get the Boku wa Zonzai cd too, but it's out of stock.. so the Muzui cd would have to do!

enjoyed this. Thanks for the good show Nicole, Miyu, Jun, Miyako. Reika, Ayaka, and Akane. :)
Apr 5, 2020 1:09 AM
孔真・コウマコト

Jun 2017
I discovered this song sometime back and really enjoyed it. Soon after, a TV Anime as Promotional material for the idol group was announced so naturally I was curious, and it has delivered decently as far as I'm concerned.

With that said though, I could tell the plot-twist coming from a mile honestly. I'd my doubts since the board sign indicated something and it was confirmed during the stair trek scene. Wasn't disappointed though, and those final moments showing their young selves was a really nice way to sign off with.

Damn, Miu though. The Wall definitely deserved it (and it seemed to be forcing it in fact) but that still takes some guts, jeez. Damn, the emotions as well...

A Social Experiment though, huh? Quite the unorthodox look into the idol industry overall but it was a nice journey, I'm looking forward to the 13 Episode. I'm guessing those three girls will be joining the 22/7 group but that doesn't answer why the title is 22/7 lol. I feel like they're mocking my mathematical ability here...

Still Miyako best girl (best ED of the show for me as well) but I've really grown to like all 8 through the course of the show. Episode 6 still kind of leaves a bitter taste but I suppose it was a big step forward for Reika. But yeah, as others have mentioned before, I can't help but agree that the journey somewhat felt a little empty.

Animation was really solid too barring a few off shot models towards the latter half, I wasn't expecting it to be this consistent in all honesty. CG dancing couldn't be helped but the choreography was interesting so I'll take that.

Soundtrack department, as expected from a Music show, was really great too. Didn't like the Op too much but the different EDs and the piano covers were a treat to tune it with.

Going to give this a solid 7/10 and continure to support the group through YT however I can

VAs irl is another grim reminder of the idol industry but let's not get into that...
#Anime4Life be my Life Motto! #PrayForKyoAni

Apr 5, 2020 4:29 AM

Oct 2007
forgot to say. Nicole became my favorite after finishing the anime. She makes a fine witch. :p
Apr 8, 2020 2:24 AM
Oct 2016
So that's the Wall, huh? Figures. I understand that it was an experiment, but whoever behind it was nothing but a pervert, with all the pictures of the group when they were young. And the person(s) behind it managed to get away? Right.

Anyway, it was a good show, but nothing too special to me. The ending gives a hint that there might be more. Should that happen, i might as well watch it. Who knows what might happen.
Apr 8, 2020 12:37 PM

Jul 2008
How does the real life 22/7 idol group even fit into this narrative?
Apr 12, 2020 4:45 PM

Nov 2007
A "meh" idol show. Not as bad as Love Live but not as good as AKB0048 imo. I liked that the characters were more realistic than usual and the attention to detail with the various endings was good. I look forward to the OVA :)

May 7, 2020 7:04 AM

Apr 2011
Miu snapped one again, but against the wall this time. And so its an experiment all this time and to test them. Its a person behind the wall. Still glad that the group is back again. And the ending message from the wall about another 3 idols will be joining tells a possible sequel.

it was okay while it lasted. But their background stories where sad.
May 24, 2020 6:21 PM

Oct 2015
I guess that was a refreshing take on the genre. The backstory format to provide characterization for the characters was okay and got progressively better as the show went on. The first few episodes were rough... but it seemed like they got their groove halfway through it. I'm just very disappointed that a lot of these characters didn't really get anything besides the backstory and it seemed like the casts personality weren't really expressed as well as you would have hoped after watching the shorts that were released earlier. The tv series portrayal of its casts pale in comparison to the shorts. I don't really think the overarching mystery was worth it to sacrifice this much potential content. Really hoping for a season 2 and totally gonna check out the announced gacha for this franchise
Jul 12, 2020 3:08 PM

May 2015
I was expecting someone to say that 22/7 was an approximation of Pi...
Jul 15, 2020 10:29 AM

Feb 2017
It feels kinda lame, I have mixed feelings about the whole show. It's like, they knew how to tell a story of an idol group distinctively, forsaking the usual stereotype of its genre, and at the same time being a type of story that asked the meaning of being an adult and life itself, like the usual 'growing' story, but were unable to execute them decently. I don't really hate it, though. I specifically really like the first three episodes, Takigawa's story hit close to home.
addictedtolivingJul 15, 2020 5:44 PM
Aug 9, 2020 4:21 AM
Mar 2012
lol Miu vs wall, uses armchair, it's super effective.
What a bizarre reveal, some AI/godlike wall chose them randomly (probably not) for a grand social experiment to manufacture idol & surrounding fan ecosystem. And it's Miu's arm strength the team that pulled through on their own.

Generally the nice art and human side kept this more unique, tho with other parts in a bit of failing mess. It's more an episodic character growth study than idol show, tho music was mostly good. Episodes Miu, Miyako, Jun & Ayaka were great stuff. The others were varying degrees of ok, random or didn't connect well.
Oct 5, 2020 4:45 AM

May 2020
The last of two episode is focusing on Nicole past and mixed up with the fate of 22/7. In the end who is the wall still unknown. It's not Gouda I'm wrong. The wall seems like a pro stalker. Warmful episode for their first year concert. And getting a new member? Seems like will getting second season or not. Nice one 6/10
Oct 11, 2020 11:13 PM
Photojournalist

Apr 2007
Garbage ending but overall, it's the best Idol anime I've seen. Unlike others, this one had multiple moments of criticism about idols and the industry that were true but ignored by said other anime.

Plus it took time to tell the story of every idol and gave them equal screentime.

Now or course, saying this is the best Idol anime is also my way of saying it sucked the least but still sucked as it was too cheerful, something we have enough of already.

I wonder if the wall was meant to represent the average idol talent agency. Making unreasonable demands, gives little to no fucks about what an idol wants and is pretty much out to exploit them for profits.
Nov 13, 2020 8:02 AM

Sep 2015
Wow I loved this show. My favorite characters are Jun, Sakura, and Nicole. The focus on character backstory was really nice, much better than a superficial story that simply espouses friendship.

The way the Wall lied to them was humorous. Saying the wall chose them at random, then showing shortly later that the wall had been keeping an eye on them since they were young, much as some posters predicted at the start of the season, gives credence that the wall has ulterior motives, primarily to developing the members in various ways. And the lie that it disbanded them as an experiment, (while likely true) was more to test the members their true devotion and motivation to being an idol. By forcing us to really inspect ourselves and making a decision yourself, I think embues an inner strength that is much more powerful and lasting than without.

I think this show is one of my favorite this year!
Jul 26, 2021 1:48 AM

Feb 2020
So, it was only a social experiment. The last episode was a bit creepy and mysterious. I'm glad they didn't have to disband after all. :)

Overall, this was a very good and unique idol anime. The character backstories were the highlight moments. Jun's backstory was easily the best one.

And now there will be three more girls to join the group. Nice. Let's see the OVA next.

SerafosJan 11, 3:53 AM
Sep 4, 2021 1:34 PM

Nov 2013
The last order was really stupid. The group is perfect, why do they need not one, not two, but THREE new people?
Oct 16, 2021 9:18 PM

Dec 2020
them being watched since they were kids is kinda ... no not kinda really, Really creepy but erm anime logic, eh?

love how they actually DESTROYED the wall lmao, exactly what we all have been wanting to do for the past few episodes. pretty nice watch, dont think im gonna watch the extra eps(?) or the new season but i enjoyed this a lot overall :D
Feb 23, 2022 9:52 PM

Aug 2020
Well the ending was expected. I had fun watching this show. Every idols backstory were great!!!!

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Apr 16, 2022 6:09 PM

Jan 2010
22/7 isn't actually a bad anime, all things considered. It's episodic character pieces are actually nice, and taken individually, they make for nice shorts promoting each of the characters. Taken as a whole however, the show is engulfed in inexplicable suffering. I just wish the show was actually about the characters themselves, rather than the characters having to constantly deal with the plot wall arbitrarily deciding things, akin to the words of a flippant god. Though, this could also be analogous to amount of crap the real life 22/7 went through, where it seemed like an unseen force was intent on ruining the group. In that sense, 22/7, as an anime, is pretty damn depressing on multiple levels. Holy crap.

Anyways, I can't believe they managed to actually bust through a concrete block wall. I expected a Wizard of Oz situation, where there'd be a lame puppet master hiding behind some curtains, but that ending went places. They've been spied on since they were children, which also includes photographs somehow, but, well, whatever I guess. Any questionable ethics are thrown aside for the overblown publicity stunt of a fake disbandment and a continuation of idoling.
ShockedApr 16, 2022 6:16 PM
Mar 16, 2023 1:50 PM
Dec 2022
i think is one of the worst animes i've ever seen so far LMAOOOOOOOO
lets all love lain.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » 22/7 Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 11, 2020

128 by anikevin »»
Jun 11, 2023 10:00 PM

Poll: » 22/7 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 25, 2020

60 by Nurguburu »»
Apr 26, 2023 1:43 PM

Poll: » 22/7 Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2020

40 by EmiliaHoarfrost »»
Dec 18, 2022 2:58 AM

Poll: » 22/7 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 29, 2020

26 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Sep 27, 2022 3:42 PM

Poll: » 22/7 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 22, 2020

59 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
Sep 27, 2022 9:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.