Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 7, 2020 5:53 PM

Jun 2015
Who are your favorites? I'd love to hear! They don't necessarily have to be new, you can list anyone you want.

Some of my favorites are:

Derek Alexander (Stop Skeletons From Fighting)
Tyler Esposito (Behind the "My Retro Life" series)
Silent Rob (Channel name: Face Destroyer Inc.)
Nico Thulin (Nico Evaluates)
Ultra Healthy Video Game Nerd

πŸ’– 𝐼'𝓂 π’½π’Άπ“Žπ’Ήπ‘’π“ƒβ£ πŸ’–

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 7, 2020 7:41 PM
Feb 2020
Cinemassacre! I like theirs AVGN series A LOT!
6 + 9 = 420 πŸ™ƒ
Feb 7, 2020 8:30 PM
α΄›ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄€α΄…β˜…Κ€α΄‡α΄€α΄˜α΄‡Κ€

Dec 2018
Chuggaaconroy all the way!!! Been a fan of his after discovering his Super Mario RPG LP sometime in 2009. I guess he's the reason why I love to make (and pretend to hate) bad puns :P

Other gaming YouTubers I like (not limited to, I'm sure there's more I forgot):
  • The other members of TheRunAwayGuys, which consists of Chuggaa, NintendoCapriSun, and ProtonJon. I don't watch Jon as much as the other two though. NCS's Ace Attorney LPs and his "What?!" counters are great.
  • Lucahjin! Loved her Chrono Cross LP all those years ago, I kinda need to see more of her LPs aside from that and her Pokémon stuff though. Awesome that she got into Ace Attorney during these last few years.
  • TheJWittz has awesome Pokémon videos, I remember watching his videos over and over during my preteen years lol. Haven't seen much of his newer content lately, but hey at least it's cool to see he's going outside of Nintendo here and there for videos.
  • TamashiiHiroka is another Pokétuber I watched a lot in my preteen years. She's already got some good videos back then, like her Alpha/Beta Secrets series (which were very valuable back in the time where stuff like "Capsule Monsters" wasn't all that known back then, idk I didn't know what it was until I watched her video on Alpha Red/Green), but man she's gotten even better in these last couple of years. I love watching her Diamond/Pearl and Gold/Silver/Crystal retro game reviews a lot, and her more recent video on helping clean TheJWittz's room was interesting and really fun to watch after seeing these two's videos for all these years.
  • Haven't watched AttackingTucans in for frickin ever but his Versus series on stuff like Super Monkey Ball, Super Mario Sunshine, and Super Mario Galaxy are still pretty funny imo lol
  • Azuritereaction is pretty funny imo and I dunno why he's not noticed enough (hey, at least Chugga knows him!). Found him through his RollerCoaster Tycoon videos where he's dicking around with whatever scenario he's working with, pretty hilarious on what kinds of rides and ideas he comes up with. Love his rants too, stuff like his thoughts on the Sonic movie, therapists, video game violence, and why he disliked Halo... when it comes to rants like that, he's got reasonable thoughts and so it's pretty interesting on what he talks about when he rants.

Pretty sure I forgot somebody, sorry somebody who ever you guy(s) and gal(s) are, idk have a nice day guys wheeeee
Feb 7, 2020 8:39 PM

Jun 2015
@Fario-P I used to be a huge fan of Tamashii! Shame she doesn't really upload a lot of videos anymore. Her old videos still hold a lot of nostalgia for me, though. Her glitch videos were probably my favorite.

I like the drawing you did of Sakura on your profile, by the way!

⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†ΰ­¨ΰ­§Λš πŸ’ π’―π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π“‰π‘’π“‡ πŸ’ π’΄π‘œπ“Šπ’―π“Šπ’·π‘’ πŸ’ Λšΰ­¨ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘Λš ⋆
πŸ’ π‘€π“ŽπΉπ’Ύπ‘”π“Šπ“‡π‘’π’žπ‘œπ“π“π‘’π’Έπ“‰π’Ύπ‘œπ“ƒ πŸ’
Feb 7, 2020 8:43 PM

Dec 2018
karkki_ said:
@Fario-P I used to be a huge fan of Tamashii! Shame she doesn't really upload a lot of videos anymore. Her old videos still hold a lot of nostalgia for me, though. Her glitch videos were probably my favorite.

I like the drawing you did of Sakura on your profile, by the way!

ayyy thanks, i really need to change my profile with a new pic tho
actually i need to update my profile on everything, i have this one icon on youtube on my channel for almost 3 years lol

Apparently, she stated in her newest video that she just graduated from college (college is why she's been uploading slowly for the last few years), so I think she may be able to make videos again sometime soon... or at least I hope.

Definitely check out her Gold/Silver/Crystal review if you haven't already, I'd say it's a pretty damn solid review.

No, I'm not biased even though I love Gen 2. It's just a really good video.
Feb 7, 2020 11:04 PM

Mar 2019
I really like kpopp, her high school dreams lets play is freaking hilarious.
Feb 8, 2020 12:01 AM

Jul 2009
Cr1TiKaL is my absolute favorite, although I wouldn't say he's a "gaming" YouTuber anymore like the case with Pewdiepie. A lot of his content align with my taste and tend to make me laugh.

YongYea is another favorite of mine. He's my primary source for gaming news and arguably has the least bias among the creators in his field. I also like Jimquisition, but I don't watch him as much anymore.

For reviews, I've been a fan of AngryJoe for a long time despite the varying quality of his content. I just love his cringy intro skits. However, ACG is my main choice if I'm looking for more serious reviews.

I don't really follow any "Let's Play" YouTubers. I used to follow TheRadBrad, but his utterly abysmal gaming skills finally turned me off lmao.
Feb 8, 2020 12:10 AM

Jun 2015
@Fario-P I just got done finalizing my profile yesterday. Took me hours to finish it, haha. I'm happy with how it turned out, though. Playing music does a lot to motivate you when you're setting things up.

Hmm, I might've seen that... Either way, I hope she can return full-time someday. Another YouTube I really loved who quit because of real life stuff is RinryGameGame. She quit because she got a kid, I believe. You should absolutely check her out if you like Tamashii.

Watched that video as soon as it got uploaded. Gen 2 is my favorite, so I was excited to watch it. Even though I've sort of grown out of Pokemon, I still love watching videos on it.

Edit: Do you upload videos on your channel? If so, let me know so I can look into them!

Feb 8, 2020 12:45 AM

Nov 2019
too many so i'll just mention Joseph Anderson
misato > asuka > rei
Feb 8, 2020 12:52 AM

Aug 2019
some of my favorites are: Kubz scouts, Coryxkenshin and luigikid gaming.
Mustard is amazing πŸ–€
Feb 8, 2020 1:34 AM

May 2015
I usually like seeing Shadowserg and his awesome walkthroughs to 2D Games.

Feb 9, 2020 1:29 AM

Jul 2012
Lately the only ones I've been watching are the Game Grumps with an occasional video from The Completionist or PeanutButterGamer. Granted I've leaned a lot more heavily into watching Twitch for gaming content.
Feb 9, 2020 3:45 AM
Jul 2018
I only watch a handful so:

- theRadBrad (game walkthroughs, usually gets games earlier than most, chill humble guy with nice voice & no intrusive face cam)

- gameranx (for news, reviews, and topics of interest)

- Crowbcat (game and gaming industry critic)
Feb 9, 2020 5:15 AM

Feb 2019
The only good gaming youtuber is videogamedunkey.
Feb 9, 2020 9:43 AM

Nov 2011
Fextralife is a favorite Youtube channel of mine. They provide news for a lot of RPG Games and other gaming related content. I recommend checking out their website as well.

Powerpyx is a resourceful channel if you're looking up guides for trophies/achievements.

For reviews, I tend to follow ACG as they're pretty down to earth and try to cover everything in their games.
Feb 9, 2020 1:11 PM

Oct 2013
Maximilian Dood for sure. Only guy I've found that doesn't put me to sleep so far.
Feb 9, 2020 3:17 PM
Jul 2018
Dartigan
TheLazyPeon
John Wolfe
Aavak
jacksepticeye
ManlyBadassHero
Feb 9, 2020 6:27 PM

Jul 2017
It really depends on what game(s) I wanna watch

FIFA it's MGH
sim racing it's either Jimmy Broadbent or Super GT
indie games and the like it used to be Jacksepticeye but not as much nowadays. IGP is also good for that
General games I find TmarTn to be pretty entertaining. I like how he's willing to try a wide variety of games despite not being good in some of them (especially with sports ones)

Weirdly enough I've been watching more VTubers lately and they're actually pretty entertaining ngl

Stark700 said:
Powerpyx is a resourceful channel if you're looking up guides for trophies/achievements.

oh ye powerpyx is bae. PS4Trophies is also a great channel for that stuff
Feb 9, 2020 6:56 PM
Oct 2019
- VideogameDunkey ( Comedy & review )

- Jim Sterling ( news & thoughts about game industry )

- Wodan ( FGO King hassan & Maou Nobu Player )
Feb 9, 2020 7:11 PM

Sep 2010
The only person I've watched was Nico B and his playthroughs of Ace Attorney and Persona 5.

"What has two arms, two legs, and is alive? Not your favorite character lol! xD"
Feb 12, 2020 11:43 AM
takodachi

Jan 2020
been watching achievement hunter since the og days. Pretty much the only gaming channel I watch nowadays

π’«π‘œπ“… 𝒢 𝓅𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝑔𝑒𝓉 π’Ύπ“‚π“‚π‘œπ“‡π“‰π’Άπ“π’Ύπ“π‘’π’Ή
π’―π’½π‘œπ“Šπ‘”π’½π“‰ π“…π“‡π‘œπ’Έπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π‘œπ“‹π‘’π“‡π“‡π’Ύπ’Ήπ‘’
π’«π“Šπ“‡π’Ύπ’»π“Ž π“‚π“Ž π“…π‘œπ’Ύπ“ˆπ‘œπ“ƒπ‘’π’Ή 𝓂𝒾𝓃𝒹

Feb 12, 2020 1:29 PM

Jan 2017
General Sam and SsethTzeentach
Feb 12, 2020 1:36 PM

Feb 2017
I haven't watched gaming youtubers in a while but my favorite are:

- PixelatedApollo - he is Total War youtuber who does commentaries on multiplayer matches. I love how passionate he is while commenting the replays, especially when he comments long siege battles, then I take food and drinks, sit back and enjoy. I've been watching him almost since the very start.

- iSorrowproductions - he makes funny videos about Paradox games which I enjoy a lot

- Arumba - Also watched him since almost the very beginning. He does Paradox games playthroughs and his videos helped me a lot in learning Paradox games.
Feb 13, 2020 10:55 AM

Jun 2019
If anyone comes in here with 'DarksydePhil' I'm gonna kick your ass

Feb 13, 2020 11:01 AM

Sep 2018
My favorite

AVGN
He does a funny review series.

Arlo
He is a bit of a Nintendo fanboy, but I like his content.

Haedox
Used to upload more, but his content is good.

Gladjonas and Speedrun Fails
Both upload videos about speedrunning which I like.
Feb 13, 2020 12:08 PM

Aug 2009
Still Two Best Friends Play/Super Best Friends Play despite the breakup.

Feb 13, 2020 12:12 PM

Dec 2019
Bro you wack
FitzyHere
Feb 16, 2020 6:11 PM

Mar 2009
TheRunawayGuys and many of their friends, lucahjin, MasaeAnela, Tom Fawkes, etc.

Vinesauce Vinny, Joel, Rev.

Some review bros like Scott The Woz, Nitro Rad.
Feb 17, 2020 1:46 PM

Jul 2011
Sephiron as he's just my favorite youtuber in general Started watching his stuff back in 2016.

Feb 17, 2020 2:25 PM

Jun 2016
AVGN - The OG funny gamer still at the top of his game
ssethtzeentach - /v/ jokes and cool CRPGs and roguelikes, E;R but for video games
Classic Game Room - Another old one. The host is very likeable even though I don't like his taste in games
Old jontron - RIP
Lazy Game Reviews - Focuses on old PC games and stupid old peripherals
Ahoy - Very sporadic upload schedule but great documentary style videos with amazing presentation
NinjaCakeAssassin - Greek channel with very greek offensive sense of humor
2BRO - Japanese channel, two of the hosts are brothers and have great voices
Vinesauce guys - the only streamers I watch
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Feb 19, 2020 1:56 AM

Mar 2010
For everything Final Fantasy related clearly Dansg08. Cool guy named Berk.

Except that a few german ones and obviously AVGN. Could name more but am lazy :p
Feb 19, 2020 11:02 AM

Oct 2019
Super Bunnyhop
Raycevick
LHudson
Writing on Games
Noah Caldwell-Gervais
History Respawned
MandaloreGaming
Shammy
ymfah
Whitelight
Feb 19, 2020 11:20 AM
Dec 2013
My all-time favourite is the Angry Video Game Nerd. I've rewatched over half of his videos multiple times.

Others I like are:

Game Grumps
Super Beard Bros
Suzy Lu
Alyska
Marz
AntDude
OneyPlays (don't like the jumpcuts, though)
Grand POOBear (not as much anymore after he deliberately spoiled Last of Us 2 in a VOD (playing a game that is not related to Last of Us) without saying "spoiler alert", and tried to defend himself for spoiling instead of apologising, making him a hypocrite as he doesn't want anyone to spoil any game he plays)
ryukahr (hate that he doesn't swear in his videos anymore, though. So it's like he's not truly being himself.)
PeanutButterGamer and SpaceHamster

Least favourite is SuperMega, after one of the duo (Matt) talked about seeing "a weeaboo with a Naruto headband" in a video. He mentioned that he wasn't an anime fan in another video that I'd already watched. I instantly stopped watching that video and unsubscribed to that channel when I heard him say that. Never watching a video of theirs ever again.
wildhoodMar 31, 2022 3:22 PM
Feb 19, 2020 8:52 PM

Dec 2018
Theo1899 said:
Lazy Game Reviews - Focuses on old PC games and stupid old peripherals

Aaaah oh no! I somehow forgot to mention Lazy Game Reviews before, LGR's really good!
Awesome that there's actually fellow anime fans who watch his content!
I like his sense of humor and I really enjoy watching his Tech Tales series and his restorations as well as his reviews (lol of course, what else is he called "Lazy Game Reviews" for?).
Feb 20, 2020 4:27 AM

Feb 2020
- YongYea
- CallMeKevin
- Super Bunnyhop
- Lazy Game Reviews
- Crowbcat

Ecchi till I die all these loli's call me senpai

(β€Ώ!β€Ώ) Τ…(β‰–β€Ώβ‰–Τ…)
Feb 20, 2020 5:01 AM

Dec 2015
CallMeKevin
RTGame (Mainly watch him on Twitch)
Jacksepticeye
LetsGameItOut

I'll watch a few other specific more game specific ones too like Crossing Channel (Animal Crossing), Residence of Evil (Resident Evil), The Game Theorists (theories etc.) and Marriland (Pokemon.

Feb 20, 2020 5:34 AM

Jul 2014
I've always loved Caddicarus' infectious enthusiasm.
Take care of yourself

Feb 21, 2020 6:15 AM

Feb 2020
Right now I'm really enjoying youtube channels that go more in depth.
Game Maker's Toolkit
ColourShed
Raycevick
Skill Up
Feb 21, 2020 8:03 AM

Mar 2015
GrayStillPlays...

Signature & Avatar Designed By: shirakuzo
Feb 21, 2020 9:59 AM

Feb 2008
I don't think I'm subscribed to any gaming YouTubers anymore, mainly because they're all either:

1) Some British guy with a nasally voice who makes hour long pretentious video essays about shit nobody cares about.

2) Some screaming zoomer who thinks everything is awesome and is incapable of critical thought.

3) LetsPlayers whose content I actively avoid and will gain an instant dislike from me if I so much as hear their shitty commentary in a gameplay video.

I do watch professional Smash, though, so I suppose I am not free of sins either.
Feb 22, 2020 12:28 PM
Jul 2018
Caddicarus. Man knows how to make discussions surrounding great and terrible games both equally fun.
Feb 22, 2020 4:44 PM
Jul 2018
Don't really watch gaming youtubers, but Jerma is fun to watch.
Feb 22, 2020 6:08 PM

Jun 2015
Veronin said:
I don't think I'm subscribed to any gaming YouTubers anymore, mainly because they're all either:

1) Some British guy with a nasally voice who makes hour long pretentious video essays about shit nobody cares about.

2) Some screaming zoomer who thinks everything is awesome and is incapable of critical thought.

3) LetsPlayers whose content I actively avoid and will gain an instant dislike from me if I so much as hear their shitty commentary in a gameplay video.

I do watch professional Smash, though, so I suppose I am not free of sins either.

Those are the popular ones who appease the algorithm. Just like with any circle, pretty much the only good ones are the people in the underground. They're the people who are working hard to get better and haven't sold out yet. Or at least for the most part.

Feb 29, 2020 2:08 PM

Apr 2008
Call Me Kevin....he just makes me laugh so much. Usually I can't really find gaming youtubers who can do that, he just feels very genuine. Also, RTGame....he has the same chaotic energy as Kevin. It's hilarious when they both do collabs together.
Mar 2, 2020 7:52 AM

Jul 2016
Tim Rogers from Kotaku. His verbose writing style is wildly entertaining.

Dunkey is hilarious.

I’ve been a big fan of Jim Sterling for years. His satirical sketches are wild.
Mar 2, 2020 7:54 AM
Jan 2020
Three that I watch a lot are

Jim Sterling and his Jimquisition

The Completionist

Caddicarus
Daft Punk is love, Daft Punk is life

Mar 3, 2020 3:12 AM

Dec 2011
I really enjoy Northernlions Content, especially the Binding of Isaac Series.

Mar 7, 2020 11:54 AM

Jan 2018
rust youtuber like blooprint, stevie, wilsonator, hjune, oblivion. (<this line is closest to be called favorite)

I didn't check out angryjoe but boy did he made me rofl with his "hell yeah" in his 2019 game review iirc. lol

yongyea kinda helps to explain the bullshit that's been going around with greedy game companies in a way that didn't make feel bored so he's got that good voice I guess.

In general I try to mix it up, watch different stuff like 7daystodie game by glock9.
Mar 8, 2020 7:39 AM

Sep 2019
Someone else mentioned them, but I'm fond of CallMeKevin and RTGame, with maybe some Jerma on the side (but he's in the middle since I also watch his streams on there).

The funny thing is, I have been way less into Youtube in comparison to Twitch. There's just something entertaining about it being live with other viewers. Plus, the interactivity is fun.

I like to call my favourite streamers smelly.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Mar 19, 2020 9:02 AM

Mar 2020
PewDiePie ofcourse, even though he doesn't play much games anymore

and also theRadBrad or Throneful when I'm watching serious walkthroughs for either checking a game out or watching a part I'm stuck in (lol).
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» your video game waifu or husbando

deg - 4 hours ago

6 by Otakupervert890 »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Nintendo the rising king of console industry!?

rohan121 - 4 hours ago

4 by Maumuu »»
2 hours ago

» Are you using Linux???

DesuMaiden - May 2

13 by MalchikRepaid »»
5 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

147 by Maumuu »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Which laptop should I go for?

Teckmeister - 11 hours ago

7 by tchitchouan »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.