Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2019 7:52 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oh boy, a very important decision for Nariyuki this episode. School conferences can be so stressful sometimes.

Fumino's father also finally made an appearance and honestly, his relationship with Fumino is tense. The hotpot party with Nariyuki is cute. Except when his sister shows all that jealousy Kinda interesting to see more of Fumino's past.
Nov 30, 2019 9:07 AM

Nov 2007
One more episode to go before this Fumi-daddy-farce will be over! Guess I can start resuming it again after this nonsense (i.e. the second worst arc of the manga). :)
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 30, 2019 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
Fumino's father was that math professor. He's pretty harsh towards his own daughter.

Fumino spending the night with Nariyuki's family. His sister is so jealous.

Nov 30, 2019 10:00 AM

Dec 2014
Fumino's dad is awfully harsh towards her, from the looks of it Fumino doesn't even hate him for it and she's still trying to get him to open up to her. :(

It was nice of Yuiga to offer Fumino a place to stay, his imouto and Mom's reactions are top tier. Always amusing. xD
Nov 30, 2019 10:45 AM

Mar 2013
Heh. Nariyuki's mother is Saber, while Furuhashi's father is Zero's Lancer.
Nov 30, 2019 11:24 AM
Feb 2009
yay a Fumino episode my fav girl making her comeback but I can somewhat sympathizes with her family situation poor Fumino :/
Nov 30, 2019 12:43 PM

Apr 2015
Poor Fumino, that was so harsh of her father :(

Nariyuki offering Fumino a place to stay was pretty sweet of him, eventho it happened in the heat of the moment, the reactions afterwards from Nariyuki's mom and sister was funny. The scene in the bath, I hate to see that Fumino puts the other 2 girls before her own feelings... she's too good for the world.

Nov 30, 2019 1:18 PM

Nov 2014
Not only was it full Fumino episode, we also got some sister scenes!
Nariyuki jumping out with that suggestion in front of her father was really unexpected. I like that development. It also makes me pretty happy that she fights with her father like normal kid and it didn't go into the usual drama where child is perfectly obiedient and someone has to save her.
It's pretty obvious they will make up next episode and she goes back home, but I just hope she won't get "bad end" flag like Uruka with her abroad study.
Nov 30, 2019 1:36 PM

Sep 2019
Fumino episodes are the best, and the next seems to be too.
Nov 30, 2019 3:29 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I love Fumino episodes so much, and this one was great, it's really nice to know more about her family and her past, her dad seems to be trash
Nov 30, 2019 3:35 PM
Sep 2018
Wow, how much does a math professor in Japan net in to have such a house?
Nov 30, 2019 3:40 PM

Aug 2013
meh, that father is such a beta cuck
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 30, 2019 4:20 PM
Sep 2019
Glad the filler episodes with tons of fan service has ended, the last two episode were awesome. Can't wait for the next one. The only bad feeling I have is that this is going to be the last season and that's make me sad :(
tony1982sc2Nov 30, 2019 4:46 PM
Nov 30, 2019 4:34 PM

Nov 2018
It's seen that this episode was too accurate from the manga... And I really like the first part specially the Imouto jealously, the newlyweds with the indirect kiss scene and hiding inside the cabinet inside Furuhashi's house... But the most like the story is the picture of Loli Fumino that was started when her mother died, his father was already change and he did not give the importance to Fumino even she able to cheer up but she failed... And it was the beginning of misunderstanding between fumino and his father...

Nov 30, 2019 4:55 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn delivers yet another fine episode! Fumino reveals how bad her relationship with her father is and Nariyuki does his best to help her. I have to say, I didn't find the subplot with Fumino's father as dramatic as it could have been. It was probably for the best, it would have detracted from the comedy, but I expected this particular plotline to be treated with a bit more pathos, considering her father played a big factor in the person Fumino is now. Still, this episode did wonders to Fumino's relationship with Nariyuki, and hopefully, next week's episode will continue developing it.
Nov 30, 2019 5:56 PM

Oct 2012
I have the feeling she's living there just temporary, for those two episodes. But and it was (and it would be) certainly nice change of pace and dynamics of all relations in this series, making Fumino relevant instantly.

Kinda obvious that the locked folder would be related to something her mother told her before, probably stars. I another guess is that there is no thesis inside, just a letter for Fumino as noone else would be able to decipher that. The password is either 'star' or 文(乃) Fumino/letter.
Nov 30, 2019 6:31 PM
Apr 2016
Hmmm... they skipped the Cultural Festival and went straight to the Fumino Arc
Nov 30, 2019 7:02 PM

May 2018
I want to feel sad about Furuhashi's problem, but also because of his father I cannot.

Nov 30, 2019 8:29 PM

Jul 2014
Oh so the math teacher from a few episodes ago was Furuhashi's dad... Fuck you Furuhashi's dad!

Nariyuki's sister is a pretty thirsty brocon lol. She's even asserting dominance lmao.

Little Furuhashi is so adorable! Again, Fuck you Furuhashi's dad!

I loved how she looked in Nariyuki's clothes... and seeing Nariyuki's reaction, he loved it too.

Sensei is best girl but unless the author wants to go for something different, I think it's pretty obvious that Furuhashi is going to win. And I like her a lot, her chemistry with Nariyuki is great.

Next epsidoe looks good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nov 30, 2019 9:23 PM

Oct 2017
Fumino's part is amusing as usual, she looked cute in Nariyuki's clothes. Thou lol I hope Rizu and Uruka doesn't find out about this or else hell will be coming for him.
Nov 30, 2019 9:49 PM
Jun 2017
As a #TeamFumino i feel sad for her. Now we have an idea of why she is pursuing math amidst the fact that its not her master type of subject...

And well maybe dads frustration is being passed on her after her mon died...

Well we have some sweet moments such as that newly wed like part. Hahaha
Dec 1, 2019 3:01 AM

Nov 2019
Yukikaze_sama said:
Not only was it full Fumino episode, we also got some sister scenes!
Nariyuki jumping out with that suggestion in front of her father was really unexpected. I like that development. It also makes me pretty happy that she fights with her father like normal kid and it didn't go into the usual drama where child is perfectly obiedient and someone has to save her.
It's pretty obvious they will make up next episode and she goes back home, but I just hope she won't get "bad end" flag like Uruka with her abroad study.

While I do think Uruka is not likely to win, it's not gonna because of that abroad thing

There's a lot of Romance shows out there where long distance is actually a good thing and lead to their relationship working
Dec 1, 2019 6:02 AM

Aug 2019
Second best girl, Fumino's episode.

This episode had a few sad moments, and it made me like Fumino more, and also feeling sorry for her.
Dec 1, 2019 7:06 AM
Sep 2019
This episode...sigh

Furuhashi-san, your daugther needs you. Right now. Not tomorrow, right now...

That is all I have to say.
Dec 1, 2019 9:06 AM

Oct 2008
Team Fumino Furuhashi here! YOSH for the great centered episode for her! but that Child Abuse part was unnecessary
5/5.!

Dec 1, 2019 9:33 AM
Jan 2018
I always tought that Uraka and Rizu were to vague and not interesting at all so the one that I like the most in 1st season was Fumino tho.

Now, when i had read this arc in the manga was the leap that i needed to be Full Team Fumino. I'm so glad to finally see it in anime
Dec 1, 2019 10:49 AM

May 2018
Ichinose University, Tenka University, Kisaragi University??????Wtf, man do that have to that far to make a fictional university when they can just drop the names of Tokyo University, Keio University,Waseda University, Kyushu University and Nagoya University etc?

Shees what's with newly wed fuss all about when in season 1 Nariyuki and Fumino did slept in one bed.................Stupid ep as usual.

So Fumino came from a family of mathematicians, but she herself suck in math (I suck at it as well), either that's a good thing cu'z more likely her daddy might molest her or a bad thing cu'z her daddy might look at her differently........ then again Fumino's dad may have a thing for female math geniuses given the way he stalk at Ogata....
JiangHaoyi1979Dec 1, 2019 11:16 AM
Dec 1, 2019 11:11 AM

Mar 2010
Yaaaaa~ Fumi-chan is best girl
Dec 1, 2019 3:51 PM

Jul 2017
Ah...this 5 chapter mini-arc in the manga...one of the most defining moments in said source material, as the characters head towards their university choices, but a BIG ONE for Team Fumino.

Seeing the headmaster once again brings memories of the beginning of this series, now with the parent-teacher conference.

HAH Ogata STILL being scouted by the math professor...WHO TURNS OUT TO BE FUMINO'S DAD!? Wow that sure raises a lot of doubts within family relations of both. And Nariyuki in the break of dawn, brought her to his house to stay (in retaliation towards her dad), to which irks the siscon loving sister.

In Fumino's family of mathematicians, sure is hard living the life of expectations of parents who don't care about their own child's wellbeing, with her deceased mom breaking her dad, to which, useless dad once again...

This ride continues next week!
KANLen09Dec 1, 2019 3:56 PM
Dec 1, 2019 4:52 PM
Jan 2016
I really love Fumino episode, she is too much cute!

Damn, didn't expect that math teacher to be Fumino's father, really didn't expect that coming, and seems he still wants Ogata to join hi university!

Fumino's father is jusr too retard, kid Fumino just wanted to cheer him up and he was too harsh, poor Fumino, but she was really cute as a kid!

Nariyuki offered Fumino to stay at his home, unexpected, their chemistry is so funny and cute!

Also Nariyuki's sister is crazy about Nariyuki, didn't expect that line, and she is really cute too, her jealous reactions were so funny!

Seems next episode will be focused on Fumino, looking forward to it!
Dec 1, 2019 9:44 PM

Feb 2013
shanimebib said:
One more episode to go before this Fumi-daddy-farce will be over! Guess I can start resuming it again after this nonsense (i.e. the second worst arc of the manga). :)

lmao what? This is the best arc of the manga.
Dec 2, 2019 7:59 PM
Mar 2015
Fumio's father is an idiot
Dec 2, 2019 8:04 PM
Mar 2017
Finally Fumino has her moment to stand out, this was the arc that I liked most in the manga and seeing it animated was the best, but the most important thing is that we will explore Fumino's life and her family more and why she wants to study mathematics .

Undoubtedly Fumino's father, Reiji is a bastard, unable to ensure the welfare of his daughter and also not even have a touch of affection for her, he did not even try to talk to her, he only imposed his point of view until He angered Fumino.

Nariyuki is good boy, he didn't even stop to think about what it meant to house Fumino in his house, but I still laughed a lot about how Nariyuki's family reacted to having Fumino at home, the twins joking that they would marry, Nariyuki's mother is the one who has the most fun with her son's romance and Mizuki is in mourning because her brother brought a girl to live with him.

I loved the scene in which Fumino and Nariyuki share the sink to brush their teeth, I admit that Fumino had her charm after seeing her just out of the bath, but the way they both moved as if they had already lived for a long time was very adorable .

Mizuki was very cruel to get Fumino in the face that her brother likes girls with big breasts and incidentally presume that she takes advantage of Fumino.

Uruka for a fraction of seconds put Fumino in a complicated situation, she hardly discovers that Fumino did not stay at home last night.
Nariyuki and Fumino were in a situation of high tension, for a second I thought that Nariyuki would not endure so much stimulation from Fumino.

The reunion of Fumino with her mother's notebook was a surprise, after having a slight introduction of who she was in life and how important is the content that is hidden there, I think it is more than clear that Fumino will have much to think about.

Anyway, an episode that compensates a little for Fumino's lack of screen time during this season, but I think there is still more, until somehow Fumino and her father fix their differences and clarify their feelings between father and daughter.
Dec 2, 2019 8:56 PM

Sep 2013
Fumino best girl <3
Dec 3, 2019 8:44 AM
May 2019
This was The Best Fumino and Yuiga Episode. I think i starting to like them more and more. First they slept together in season 1 and now they were together in his house. I wonder how long will she stay with him :-). They look so good together also and Fumino past is getting more and more interesting.
Dec 4, 2019 12:03 AM

Apr 2018
Among the girls, Fumino is probably the one who's having it rough the most. So I'm rooting for Fumino lmao
Dec 4, 2019 2:00 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Now that she has more context on how her father feels she should have taken time and put a little effort to talk with him about all of that and forget their differences. If he's in such sadness and sorrow, and you know that, you should provide some help and not necessarily run away from home. But I guess, she's still a teenager.
Dec 8, 2019 4:02 AM

Dec 2014
furuhashi is the most likable character for me...
Dec 8, 2019 6:08 PM

Jul 2015
Ah, if only she wasn't trying to push two other ships... but then I guess these sorts of situations wouldn't be as fun if she was.
A Wild and Small Otaku has Appeared!
Jan 13, 2020 2:14 PM

Aug 2017
Yeah fumi has always been the obvious winner IMO
Feb 12, 2020 2:46 PM

Jul 2015
Fumino really got some shitty dad

Even though I prefer Takemoto, Fumino really scores high on best girl in this anime even though she doesn't explicitely say that she loves Yuiga unlike Ogata and Takemoto

May 9, 2020 7:54 AM
Mar 2017
Season 2's been very boring to me because of the feeling things are passing too fast, not because of Fumino, but I'm finally happy to see an episode with a lot of development about their characters!
Jul 28, 2020 12:43 PM

Aug 2017
I was spoiled about Fumino's father being the math professor from several episodes ago lol. His dad is harsh on her her but I can't totally blame him after his wife's death.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 3, 2020 1:49 AM

Aug 2018
Bruh Yuiga is so lucky, if I was in a cupboard with her like that I would have pullled her shirt up and sucked on her tits, and after her dad left I would pull down her panties and fuck her.

Also if she was staying at my house I would have stole her panties while she is bathing. Also while she is sleeping id grab her tits and touch her ass.

May 24, 2021 5:50 AM

Apr 2013
Fumino is definitely 2nd best girl after Uruka, though Nariyuki's sister definitely won't agree with that haha
Jan 17, 2023 11:46 AM

Aug 2015
the father is a very interesting character
Apr 1, 2023 8:35 PM

Sep 2022
Wow. The fact that even Furuhashi's father even doubted her on becoming a mathematician major or even a science major. I never thought that the Furuhashi household would have this kind of vibe within the family.
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM

Oct 2022
It's actually very admirable how a girl like Furuhashi, who went through her mother's early death and her father's disapproval of her, managed to grow into a normal teenager.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2019

49 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

52 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.