Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 14, 2019 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ooh, the rumor about the fireworks at the festival. Sounds like a superstitution but I guess some people believe in it.

Look like they got the festival started. It's fun watching Rizu prepare udon. Hell, even Mafuyu dressed up for the occasoin and I find that pose priceless.
Dec 14, 2019 8:00 AM

Mar 2014
Sensei is the Idol of the Stage of Uruka's Class!!!
apparently, there is a Group of people who want Yuiga and Fumino to kiss at the Sleeping Beauty theater 😂😂😂
Yuiga still concerns about his future... that's soooo relatable....
the moment Yuiga Saw Sensei at the Rooftop... I LITERALLY CRACKED LOL😂
Pretty good episode, gotta wait another week damn...
Dec 14, 2019 9:36 AM

Feb 2019
Imagine not thinking sensei is best girl, smh. She's so fucking cute lol. Need that energy IRL.
Dec 14, 2019 9:46 AM

Aug 2013
Kirisu-sensei in that idol outfit and Nariyuki's reaction to it was priceless. XD

Ogata's dad making all that udon.

Dec 14, 2019 9:55 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Good school festival episode, especially for sensei in Idol outfit and Rizu's dad with the udon lol
Dec 14, 2019 10:54 AM

Sep 2018
Thank you God for giving us Idol Sensei,she's Pure cuteness :D
well that's just my opinion.....
Dec 14, 2019 11:23 AM

Nov 2014
Sensei sure steals the spotlight whenever she gets some screentime. I just wish she had real chance at winning.
Dec 14, 2019 11:25 AM

Apr 2014
I was born in the right timeline.

Sensei best girl

Dec 14, 2019 11:41 AM

Dec 2014
OrangeJP said:

Sensei best girl

This, just this.

Please tell me we'll have a dedicated performance with sensei next episode.
Dec 14, 2019 12:03 PM

Jul 2014
What else could Sensei do to be more best girl? Wear a magic girl costume of course. Like, my God, she's so best girl.
SkyLETVDec 14, 2019 12:06 PM
Dec 14, 2019 12:38 PM

Apr 2015
Sensei wearing that Idol outfit!! Oh my god she's so sexy! I want to see her perform next week, that is gonna be so great!

OrangeJP said:

Sensei best girl

I thank you kindly for capturing this beauty whole!
Dec 14, 2019 12:39 PM

Jan 2008
Hectic episode trying to balance each girl this episode but definitely one of the most fun episodes of this show.

Kirisu with the outfit was great but her taking it off was even better, at least trying to. Hoping they actually do something next episode with that ending.
Dec 14, 2019 12:47 PM

Feb 2017
really fun and great directed episode.
i cant wait the next 2 episodes

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Dec 14, 2019 1:49 PM

Apr 2013

GLORIOUS!!!!!

Still disappointed that we haven't had a Miharu introduction yet. I guess that might be a season 3 or OVA thing.
Dec 14, 2019 3:19 PM

Jan 2017
Sensei is going full rampage on the competition, no mercy in this episode... She is literally going over the best girl status at this point!

I hope that we will see that Idol concert in the next episode or a spacial/ova.
Dec 14, 2019 3:31 PM

Nov 2007
Finally the school festival. And we got to see Sensei in her costume! ❤.❤
I wish I could see Uruka in one too! ❤/❤

Yukikaze_sama said:
I just wish she had real chance at winning.

Read the manga? I would say she has the second most chance of winning.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Dec 14, 2019 4:15 PM
Jun 2017
Ms.Kirisu on that IDOL OUTFIT... ohh so beautiful... yeah...

And for #TeamFumino fans (like me), im so excited about the play that they will be doing. Yeah
Dec 14, 2019 7:17 PM
Jan 2017
We Never Learn delivers yet another fantastic episode! The school festival begins and, as you may have expected, hilarity ensues. Nariyuki has his hands full helping the girls with their projects and all tensions come to a head when the swim team has to perform their concert without a costume. Fortunately, our boy manages to save the day with an… unorthodox solution. This show is the gift that keeps on giving, comedy and character moments included. All in all, this was a fine episode and I really look forward to see what happens next.
Dec 14, 2019 10:12 PM

Oct 2017
More focus on Kirisu sensei and I'm loving it. Kirisu sensei in magical girl outfit looks cute af and wow she is gonna do a live too. Can't wait for the next episode.
Dec 15, 2019 1:10 AM

Nov 2014
shanimebib said:

Yukikaze_sama said:
I just wish she had real chance at winning.

Nope. I mean, she is just a side character to spice things up. Unless author decides for some twists (or she becomes very popular and he bends), she never had a chance to win. Imo that is.
Dec 15, 2019 1:31 AM

Dec 2014
hmmm that was nice,...as always...kirisu sensei... is really something as always
Dec 15, 2019 9:46 AM

Mar 2013
I feel like Yuiga's gonna go into teaching.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Dec 15, 2019 9:52 AM

Mar 2012
Yukikaze_sama said:
shanimebib said:

Nope. I mean, she is just a side character to spice things up. Unless author decides for some twists (or she becomes very popular and he bends), she never had a chance to win. Imo that is.
Not really spoiler or anything but number will tell you.

This is from second popularity poll.
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 15, 2019 12:11 PM

May 2018

Welp. I guess we now know where Uruka's costume was delivered.
Dec 15, 2019 4:29 PM
Jan 2016
Great episode!

Damn, was realy interesting to see that there is a secret group in Fumino's class, aiming to made Nariyuki and Fumino to be a couple!

Kirisu with that outfit was just to adorable and cute!
Dec 15, 2019 6:19 PM

Aug 2018
Aight, Kirisu on the stage ready to drop a blast
Dec 16, 2019 7:16 AM

Jul 2017
The girls' issues with their parents are resolved...just except for Uruka's overseas scholarship that is still unclear to Nariyuki. And the harem MC himself still isn't sure of what to take his path to the next level.

BUT WAIT...the school festival arc is here! Sure is lively...particularly for Fumino, especially it's their last year. And welp, the traditional cliche of "school-formed relationships" has the girls being happy about their chances.

AT LEAST...for Fumino's class, making her the (chosen "scapegoat") female MC to goad the (obviously) male MC to get their wish granted, the "kiss".

Nice to see Ogata's udon master Dad reappear, and welp, one too much is too many. And Uraka's cosplay class...easy to see that reference. With Nariyuki's ability to help whoever's in trouble, things are piling up on him.

AND the costume went to no other than Kirisu-sensei, obvious enough. She's too big for the costume...but the consequence of her acting in part for the swim team...

Too much fun and laughs this arc, keep this train riding!
Dec 16, 2019 12:47 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Yuiga-kun should learn Kage Bushin asap or he's going crazy around those girls.
Dec 16, 2019 1:18 PM

Oct 2008
Cosplay Kirisu-sensei is just the best!!!
5/5.

Dec 16, 2019 8:07 PM

Nov 2013
LOOOL Damnnn you win best girl this episode Kirisu sensei !!!
Also, GG Well played Nariyuki.....
Now Kirisu sensei can get memories for the cultural festival as well.

I need more UrukaXNariyuki tho :(
Dec 17, 2019 1:51 AM
Feb 2009
Kirisu sensei in a magical girl outfit omg so lewd I mean cute
Dec 17, 2019 7:02 AM

Nov 2019
NeoAnkara said:
Yukikaze_sama said:

Not really spoiler or anything but number will tell you.

This is from second popularity poll.

@Yukikaze_sama

And also from the first poll

Dec 17, 2019 8:58 AM
Mar 2015
Sensei looks good in her costume
Dec 17, 2019 9:49 AM

Nov 2007
herrickluk said:
I need more UrukaXNariyuki tho :(

R.e.a.d. T.h.e. M.a.n.g.a. F.o.r. M.o.r.e. U.r.u.k.a.
Coronavirus.
Dec 17, 2019 1:00 PM

Apr 2016
I’m curious to know what’s going to happen between Fumino and Nariyuki. It seems this part wil be the last one.
Dec 17, 2019 1:29 PM

May 2018
So it's going to end with the school festival :3

I wonder what ep 13 will be about
Dec 17, 2019 10:38 PM

Nov 2007
HectorBlaze said:
I’m curious to know what’s going to happen between Fumino and Nariyuki. It seems this part wil be the last one.

Byniavo said:
So it's going to end with the school festival :3

I wonder what ep 13 will be about

13 will be the conclusion of the school festival. This episode only covered a third of the events in the festival. Also, this is the last of Fumino. The story after Fumino daddy arc focuses more on the other heroines with dedicated arcs for all of them except for Uruka. Fumino only gets one meaningful chapter after her arc. The anime switched the chronology of Fumino daddy arc and the school festival arc. It also sacrificed a lot of important parts with Mafuyu-sensei and Uruka. The manga poll results don't lie. Fumino only seems to be leading because of the anime adaptation.

Coronavirus.
Dec 22, 2019 2:49 AM

Apr 2018
Holy shit Kirisu-sensei slaying the mahou shoujo outfit
Dec 23, 2019 12:53 PM

Feb 2008
Mafuyu wears the finest expressions.

Although she was absolutely striking in that outfit, I question her modus operandi. Who starts practising poses after making eye contact with a child...?
Dec 26, 2019 11:03 PM

Jun 2017
What a really nice episode! I'm glad I was born in this era! Sensei's look was priceless.
“What do you do when there is an evil you cannot defeat by just means? Do you stain your hands with evil to destroy evil? Or do you remain steadfastly just and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?”
― Lelouch Vi Britannia
Dec 28, 2019 6:18 PM
Mar 2017
What a fun school festival, without a doubt Nariyuki is the one that will have the most memories of so many situations in which he had to intervene, but most importantly, Mahou shoujo Mafuyu makes her debut.

The episode starts with all the girls and Nariyuki talking about their plans for the future, but apparently Uruka still doesn't tell them she will study abroad and Nariyuki doesn't know what he wants to study in college.

The school environment is full of festive spirit and obviously Uruka, Fumino and Rizu are full of energy, but apparently Uruka doesn't want Nariyuki to know what the swimming club's activity will be, but it's funny that he will go see her and Fumino also acts suspicious and is more with Kashima and her followers behind her back, but they arrive with the classic legend of the festival event that unites a boy and a girl as a couple and the imagination of Uruka does not take long to see her and Nariyuki together and the same happens with Sawako who wants her best friend Rizu to be with Nariyuki.
The girls of the fan club of Fumino are excellent planners, they put Fumino to act as the sleeping beauty and now they plan to put Nariyuki as the prince and so Fumino could receive a kiss from him, these girls are to fear, even the name of the club sounds intimidating, the club of thorns.

The festival starts and the problems did not wait, to begin with Rizu has the problem that her father did a lot of Udon to sell, so Nariyuki decides to promote the sale of the Udon, but in the process he finds another lady in trouble, Uruka does not find the costume with which she and her teammates from the swimming club would make an event, but the good Nariyuki decides to help look for the costume.
What a surprise that Nariyuki found when he saw the spectacular Mafuyu sensei in the costume of Mahou shoujo ... damn I really love seeing the sensei in that adorable outfit and in that pose, but I also love the faces with which Mafuyu reacts, especially when Nariyuki asks her to take off her outfit and this awakens Mafuyu's anger.
Anyway, everything was fine since Nariyuki found the costume that was for Uruka who was wearing Mafuyu sensei, but the big problem is that she can't take off the costume because it is tight in her excellent body, but Nariyuki has a great idea and now the sensei will have to sing with Kawase and Umihara instead of Uruka.

Uff ... what a entertaining festival, Nariyuki never had the time to think about helping the girls, he did it immediately, great detail on his part, but in the next episode we will see how the Mafuyu sensei event will turn out, in addition Asumi will attend the festival and we will see Fumino as a princess, I can't wait to see the next episode.
Jan 13, 2020 11:15 PM

Aug 2017
Sensei would be an okay winner, but the older girl never wins.

Fumi ftw. She's the most charming.

Fireworks legend? This show is a copy of 5-tobun, but 5-tobun is better.
Feb 13, 2020 1:05 AM

Jul 2015
Kirisu sensei sure loves to cosplay

May 31, 2020 8:45 AM

Apr 2012
Furuhashi class is all female wrf
Jul 28, 2020 9:05 PM

Aug 2017
I can't deny that Kirisu-sensei looks cute as mahou shoujo. Can't believe that Rizu's dad made a lot of food lol.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Oct 3, 2020 11:32 PM

Aug 2018
I would prefer to see Fumino in the mahou shoujo outfit, but Kirisu is hot af in it too.

Nov 14, 2020 6:40 PM

Jul 2020
Mafuyu is by far the worst character. Bad-written, forced and with no chemical with the show. Seeing her as the second best character in MAL is simply appaling. By far the greatest robbery I´ve seen since Huracán vs Velez in 2009. They just wanted to kill Uruka the whole day, and that´s annoying.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Check my latest web novel on Our Greatest Comeback🦊⛩️ and please drop a like or comment if you liked it!
May 25, 2021 7:37 AM

Apr 2013
Not enough Uruka again and too much Mafuyu.
Apr 1, 2023 10:30 PM

Sep 2022
It's so cute seeing Kirisu sensei in a magical girl costume. But I kinda feel bad that Takemoto wasn't able to get her costume in.
Nov 17, 2023 9:00 PM

Oct 2022
Sensei strip scene was pure bliss, goddamn she's fine.
Also forgot there's a cult for Furuhashi, they're planning well

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2019

77 by Harameek »»
Jan 6, 11:42 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 28, 2019

266 by Harameek »»
Jan 4, 5:42 AM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2019

87 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 13, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2019

47 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 12, 2023 11:46 PM

Poll: » Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2019

52 by Tsinelas »»
Nov 11, 2023 7:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.