Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 20, 2019 10:57 AM

Nov 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
This is a hard question... Ehhhhh Mineta I guess.
Chiibi said:

HER.
https://myanimelist.net/character/7638/Uzuki_Shitenno

It was very funny; the show was on at a friend's house and my college friends heard this character describe her hobbies and they said "Oh look, CHIIBI, IT'S YOU."

The only difference is that I don't wear my hair in twintails like that...but she even looks like me. xD

Yeah she does look like a board, I can imagine you being similar.

Flattery will get you nowhere, rude boy. >:(

Dec 20, 2019 11:14 AM

Dec 2018
Shikamaru of Naruto - I can relate to the combination of intelligence and laziness. I was always the top of my class in school without trying, but I also found it to be a drag and would rather relax or play games. So much so that my junior and senior years I skipped so much my attendance rate was around 50%. I have since begun using his phrase “what a drag” quite often XD

Madara of Naruto/Sephiroth of FF7 - Both of these characters start out with a strong sense of justice and a love for their fellow man. However through life experiences they see the worst aspects of human kind; how greed and selfishness lead to the deaths of thousands (or millions irl) of innocent people so that corrupt national leaders can achieve personal gain. This leads them to despise the human race as a whole, and they embrace the mindset the world would be better off without humans. I can relate.

While I’m certainly not going to try exterminating the human race, and I do still love people and dream of a world living in peace, reality is dark and grim when you step back and take it in. Rape, murder, theft, and almost every other possible crime against your fellow man/woman occurs on a daily basis. It’s a never ending cycle, as long as humans exist the innocent will suffer somewhere.
Lolicons are scum.
BABYMETAL is more metal than Metallica.
Naruto is objectively the best anime ever.
HxH 99' is decent. HxH 11' is bad.
Dec 20, 2019 12:17 PM
Apr 2016
Chiibi said:
Daniel_Naumov said:
This is a hard question... Ehhhhh Mineta I guess.

Yeah she does look like a board, I can imagine you being similar.

Did... did you do it intentionally!?
FLATtery will get you nowhere, rude boy. >:(

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I smiled.
Re:formed
Dec 20, 2019 12:29 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
-Komurasaki said:
be it from an anime or manga, who makes you think of yourself the most? in terms of personality :)

P e r s o n a l i t y (✿◕‿◕)

I pick the guy with the fucking bow from Rakudai, he reminds me of how I treat most other people on this board and it's why he's best Rakudai girl

Dec 20, 2019 12:32 PM

May 2018
"Gabriel" from "Gabriel DropOut" - I relate to her laziness and they way she acts at school is how I act as well.

"Sanae Ebato" from "Scums Wish" - her discovery of her sexuality is very similar to my experience.

All the main girls from O Maidens In Your Savage Season

Dec 20, 2019 12:43 PM

May 2016
Kosaka Honoka (Love Live) - Charismatic, optimistic, non-thinker, lazy but hardworking, enthusiastic, annoying, self-centered, with a God complex, egoistical, hater...

Yeah, I'm totally Honk.
Dec 20, 2019 12:43 PM

Aug 2016
Hmmmm, it's hard to say which anime character embodies my greatness....

“I just spent the last two years thinking that you guys knew more than me about life and I just found out that you guys are just as dumb as me.” “Duh-doy.” “Yeah, duh-doy.”
Dec 20, 2019 12:53 PM
Apr 2016
Oh oh I know! Kaiser Lidfard! His idealism and conviction, moral superiority to all other species and individuals resembles meself the most.
Dec 20, 2019 12:58 PM

Apr 2017
Makabe from "Masamune-kuns Revenge" because I'm also a spiteful dickhead who lost a shit ton of weight and is doing everything to be successful in life just to spite people from high school.

She smiled sweeter than Crème Brûlée

Dec 20, 2019 1:03 PM

Jun 2019
Ummm, was thinking about this thread whilst looking through my list. The closest character I came up with is Finne Deimne (leader of the Loki familia), from Danmachi Sword Oratoria. He looks like me, fair hair and blue eyes, and is quiet and considerate, also like me.
Dec 20, 2019 1:09 PM

Jun 2015
psychologically Yato from Noragami
socially Legosi from Beastars

honorable mentions: Franky from One Piece (philosophically, "I'm weird and ain't changing"), Shouta Aizawa from Boku no Hero Academia (looks and energy), Eijiro Kirishima from Boku no Hero Academia (around close friends)
ShadowMonkeyDec 20, 2019 1:13 PM
Dec 20, 2019 1:10 PM

Jun 2019
Chiibi said:

HER.
https://myanimelist.net/character/7638/Uzuki_Shitenno

It was very funny; the show was on at a friend's house and my college friends heard this character describe her hobbies and they said "Oh look, CHIIBI, IT'S YOU."

The only difference is that I don't wear my hair in twintails like that...but she even looks like me. xD

If you really look like this then you've got one lucky partner ^_^
Dec 20, 2019 1:11 PM

Nov 2019
probably Okarin (steins gate) and maybe shinji (EVA)
don't know how to explain it but yeah..
misato > asuka > rei
Dec 20, 2019 1:13 PM
Oct 2016
Main character from welcome to nhk maybe...
Dec 20, 2019 1:24 PM

Nov 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:
Chiibi said:

No, it was an unfortunate coincidence. :/

Dec 20, 2019 1:29 PM
Apr 2016
Chiibi said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

No, it was an unfortunate coincidence. :/

Come on lass I know you wanted to make this little Mineta smile. You did it. No need to be shy.
Dec 20, 2019 1:31 PM

Nov 2008
Daniel_Naumov said:

Come on lass I know you wanted to make this little Mineta smile. You did it. No need to be shy.

I want to smush all Minetas into grape mush. If you consider yourself to be like that thing, I suggest you work on self-improvement. :/

Dec 20, 2019 1:37 PM
Apr 2019
For me, I’m really similar to Tachibana Mei from say I love. Like I don’t really have friends at school or anything and try not to get myself involved with anyone. So when I watched the anime, I automatically realized I’m very similar to her and feel her. What’s also cool is that me and Mei have the same birthday as well.
I love anime!

Please read Reimei no Arcana. It’s a beautiful romance manga.
Dec 20, 2019 1:40 PM
May 2014
Koutarou Azumi from Tsuki ga Kirei comes to mind. Also "Anonymous" (yes, we don't get to know their name) from the manga Shimanami Tasogare. Oh! How could I forget. Yuu from the airing Hoshiai no Sora? Anyways, there you have it.
Dec 20, 2019 1:43 PM

Nov 2018
I would be closest to Shiina Mashiro from Sakura-sou no Pet na Kanajo. We're both diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome and we excel in one thing whilst sucking at a lot of other things.

Please show your love for my Kiss x Sis manga review here. It will only take you 2 minutes of your time 🙏🙏
Check out my list of emojis you can copy and paste in the forums here. List will expand in the future.
Dec 20, 2019 1:45 PM
Apr 2016
Chiibi said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

I want to smush all Minetas into grape mush. If you consider yourself to be like that thing, I suggest you work on self-improvement. :/

I will work on those juicy lasses. Bumpy-bumpy.
Dec 20, 2019 1:52 PM

Feb 2018
Physically I'm the 3D version of Uraraka Ochako
Mentally I'm a literal Satou Matsuzaka
Personality-wise I'm pretty much Kuriyama Mirai

Dec 21, 2019 1:41 PM

Aug 2019
firstly none of you hoes are some badass character stop saying kaneki or izaya or characters like that you have a anime pfp and cry over 500 quid figurines please stop.

honestly probably phosphylitte (specifically with the lapis head)

Dec 21, 2019 2:13 PM
Jul 2018
A friend once told me I argue like Edward Elric and mope like Guts. So, I guess those guys.
Dec 21, 2019 2:18 PM
Dec 21, 2019 2:23 PM
May 2019
IDK maybe Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki lol
Dec 21, 2019 2:24 PM

Mar 2019
Any harem protagonist without the usual kindness; energy; and the being surrounded by girls. I would also put emphasis on the boring characteristic.

Ya know, now that I think about it, I'm more like the background nerd character that has no name.
Wait a minute, how did this happen? We're smarter than this!
Dec 24, 2019 9:36 AM
Jul 2018
Chiibi said:
Daniel_Naumov said:

I don't even know why we all still answer that troll.

I guess different characters for different reasons. I can relate to a lot of different feelings, problems and traits in some ways or others.
I could say Emma was a lot like me when I was a child, minus the aethletic part lol
To Ecchan I could relate but also some others of my favs because of pretty personal reasons.

For fun I'd say Stocking, although there is just to 50 % a inner goth in me, the other 50 % are pink and basic bitchy or something.
Dec 24, 2019 11:47 AM

Jan 2016
Nana Osaki from Nana, I kind of have her visual. Hahaha-funny I know. Also she is tough and occasionally aloof.

-YUMMY-Dec 24, 2019 11:56 AM
Dec 30, 2019 11:19 PM
Mar 2018
Shyer version of gintoki messed up curly brown hair and I never watch gintama , just search up anime character with curly hair
Dec 31, 2019 3:59 AM
Jul 2018
edelgord said:
Kyon probably, mainly because he's so boring that even bashful genki galgod like Suzumiya Haruhi cannot help it.

Seeing this thread again when i put Kyon as my forum pic now, what a time to be alive.
Dec 31, 2019 4:00 AM

Oct 2018
Probably Rem, 'cause I am perfect myself too.
-Aincrad-Dec 31, 2019 4:03 AM
Dec 31, 2019 4:04 AM

Jun 2019
I hadn't ever seen an anime character that was like me, until I started Gintama. Gin-san is just like me, smooth, a ladies man with lovely silky hair & flat sarcastic sense of humour. All in all a perfect match for me, lol
Dec 31, 2019 4:11 AM

Apr 2018
Well, of course, Sato San from NHK ni youkoso.

Dec 31, 2019 4:14 AM

Mar 2018
I guess Hachiman from Oregairu/SNAFU. Helping others while hurting myself, haha... heh... :|

☆  PlayStation: KoitoTV
☆  Discord: Koito
☆  Twitch Koito
☆  @Koito91
Dec 31, 2019 4:27 AM

Jul 2015
This guy: https://myanimelist.net/character/155586/Tsubasa_Yukawa

Dec 31, 2019 4:28 AM

Aug 2010
Character that resembles my own self
- Archer from Fate/stay night

Reason Being
- Calm and Vigilant
- Creator Personality
- Attempted to save the world as much as possible but got betrayed by followers.
JeForceXDec 31, 2019 4:34 AM
Post Office
Collection
Hall of Fame
Dec 31, 2019 4:43 AM

Apr 2017
the idiot gag relief character who hardly takes anything seriously

Dec 31, 2019 4:54 AM
Jul 2018
Hımm, the closest ones are probably Naho Takamiya from Orange and Hitomi Tsukishiro from Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara :))
Dec 31, 2019 4:59 AM

Nov 2016
I like to think it's Murasakibara from Kuroko no Basket.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Dec 31, 2019 5:03 AM

Jul 2014
I dont really wanna brag but if I must....
I'm Batman.
Also, ya'll remember when oregairu just came out and literally 90% of its watchers goes "iM so liKe 8mAn oMg!" Cringe times, cringgge times.
Dec 31, 2019 5:15 AM

Jul 2019
Mizutani Shizuki from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun, mostly because I put my studies before pretty much anything.
Dec 31, 2019 5:38 AM

Dec 2018
I'm a full blended mix between all the characters on my favourites list.

I have dreams that I'm chasing like Kabuchizawa Shirase(A Place Further than the Universe) but I was very unfortunate and didn't see any way how to attain it but I found a way, like Midoriya Izuku(My Hero Academia). My dream is ambitious and I lack the skills severely but my drive is everpresent, like Rock Lee(Naruto).

But like Kazama Ryuuichi(Ping Pong The Animation), I've been and still doing something that's not for me but for the people who are dependent on me. That's why I'm very emotionally unstable at times like Kageyama Shigeo(Mob Psycho 100). And that is why I am planning, executing and multitasking to get my current fragile self to my ideal future self, like Armin Arlet(Attack on Titan).

After some time changing myself, I have become a more authoritarian person that can stand up for myself and for the right things and not go with the "flow", like Kawamoto Hinata(March comes in like a Lion).

I want friends. After I matured I was able to recognise that all my friends, all of them were just pretend friends and my biggest greed right next to my dreams is friends, just like Greed(Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood). I've never been in a romantic relationship, even in my stupid phase in school, nor after maturing. There simply isn't anyone I've ever met that understands me for who I really am, no one that knows or even wants to know what burdens I carry just like Nanami Touko(Bloom into You).

Lastly, my dream was born from isolation and I feel I can help people like me or touch their hearts, like Miyazono Kaori(Your Lie in April). I want to let people like me know that it's ok and lets fight through Isolation.

Whoever made this thread, thank you. You gave me a chance to re-evaluate myself for the new year. I've been in a negative slump these few weeks and thanks to this I feel like I can get back on track.
Dec 31, 2019 5:51 AM

Aug 2017
i've always thought i was kind of like tamaki mari from a place further than the universe, i remember her saying something like 'i prefer to regret not doing something than to regret doing it' which i feel like described me in a way i hadn't thought of before. i can't really think of any others, but any shy or blockheaded characters would do the trick lol
Dec 31, 2019 5:55 AM

Jan 2016
Jinwoo from Solo Leveling because like him I try to become stronger and better everyday. Starting as the worst up to my way to the best
Dec 31, 2019 6:19 AM

Jul 2016
Some combination of Rei Kiriyama from 3-gatsu no Lion, Kobayashi from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, Watashi from The Tatami Galaxy and Saki Kasukabe from Genshiken.

Also just because it's funny, physically, I look near identical to Kei Tsukishima from Haikyuu!! Tall, blonde, square glasses, headphones, an extreme resting bitch face from not smiling enough, etc. Our birthdays are even 1 day apart
ChilliePeppersDec 31, 2019 6:24 AM
Dec 31, 2019 6:43 AM

Feb 2009
A mix of both Lain and Shirou from Fate/stay night
Dec 31, 2019 8:03 AM

Oct 2019
Shikamaru Nara from Naruto. Man I love procrastinating.
Dec 31, 2019 8:57 AM
Jul 2018
Oreki Houtarou
I really like his motto.
Dec 31, 2019 9:09 AM
Dec 2018
Izuku Midoriya from My Hero Academia. He remind me of myself. Just a hard worker who couldn’t fit in during Middle School, but end up finding acceptance. I’m the kid who’s the hard worker. But always been an outcast. I’ve been bullied for my childhood Apraxia of Speech when I was younger and now I just feel like the outcast in my highschool. But I’ve found that I can find acceptance. I work retail at the zoo and found that people respect me. I went from seasonal to part time. And now I’m looking ahead. In a year I would be a graduate a whole semester before the rest of my class, and I see that someday this little awkward person will find hope when she leave her school. Like how Deku ended up being granted a quirk that allow him to become a hero, I’ve been granted free tuition for my college. I relate to Deku so much, and seeing him go from bullied outcast to acceptance give me hope for life.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Why do people like consuming media watching specifically opposite sex get together? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Oshieteoshiete4 - Apr 29

227 by DX_impulse »»
1 minute ago

Poll: » Would you be in favor of tipping Crunchyroll for every anime you complete on their platform? ( 1 2 )

Dije - Apr 16

92 by Timeline_man »»
7 minutes ago

» What does it mean when you rate an anime 6? ( 1 2 )

Akuya - Yesterday

90 by CaptainKenshiro »»
23 minutes ago

» Anime worlds you would rather live in

ST63LTH - 4 hours ago

18 by RumpelstiltskinX »»
44 minutes ago

» What's the most important feature in an anime for you?

new_Ango - 1 hour ago

7 by tchitchouan »»
51 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.