Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 13, 2019 7:42 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, when I saw that ticket to the water park, I knew this episode would turn into one with swimsuits.

Himawari, Cosmos, and Pansy looks great in their outfits. Asaka also came because why not. Hell, this episode had the most fan service but still a lot of its usual humor. Cosmos and her pink balloon toy gave me a laugh.
Stark700Nov 13, 2019 7:46 AM
Nov 13, 2019 8:10 AM

Jul 2014
This was the lewdest ep they've had yet, well outside ep3's Pansy reveal.
Joro slowly but surely entering gay level territory, boy is treading in small waters, but the comedy this ep was more similar to danshi kokosei as they even reference it (kind of) at the part when Joro and Sun were running together lol
Joro: Highschool boys are the best. I guess the funniest parts were him thinking that, his inner dialogues while talking with red head basically throwing jabs at her, Pansy doing her... creepy stalking shiz (She is seriously close to perfection if it wasnt for that creepy stalking tendencies of her, some people probably dig that, I dont, no matter how hot that woman is),him always having PTSD whenever a girl opens that sentence on him and instantly looks for bench kun and him literally thinking about lewd shit and how the girls wants him so bad lol, never have I seen a harem MC who does shit like this, Joro is entertaining af. Normally in harem shows the only reason I watch it is for the female characters, but in this show, Joro is the one carrying it and sometimes Pansy.

I thought black hair with red eyes girl on the OP was a fucking new character, not an image change from red head, that one caught me off guard.

PS: Was that Toyama Nao playing the new girl in post credit? she a wannabe prince or something? she even uses "boku" while yes some girls does refer to themselves as "boku" sometimes especially in her case since she seems to be into some prince RPG thing but I just wanna be sure.
Nov 13, 2019 9:28 AM
Dec 2017
So benches can give you PTSD, Joro is into girls like Pansy, and the best girl of the day was his bro.
Nov 13, 2019 9:35 AM
May 2017
Could they have picked a more annoying voice for the mom?
I know genki moms are a thing but she sounds 12
Nov 13, 2019 9:40 AM

Aug 2013
A relaxing episode.
With a pool, of cause, there will be swimsuits.

It was funny how Joro was looking for bench-kun. Poor guy.

A new girl appeared, from the title of the next episode, she might cause trouble for our MC.

Nov 13, 2019 9:40 AM
Sep 2015
Can this anime end at the moment Joro running toward the sunset with Sunchan?

Just watch end credit, what I surprised the most is that there's very big boy at the front desk, the boy with a cap.
phantomfandomNov 13, 2019 9:45 AM
Nov 13, 2019 9:47 AM
Jul 2019
You can summorize the whole episode with some phrases from the episode. Boob alert and highschool boys are the best. The comedy was as funny as ever in this episode, with Joro's horny thoughts and his fear of Bench-kun. The parts where Joro becomes a little bit gay with Sun-chan was also hilarious. I'm just wondering if Joro knew that Sasanqua was the one talking with him at the pool, and vice-versa. Anyways, the new character after the ending was using "boku" so I'm suspecting that it's a guy.
kr3llianNov 13, 2019 9:53 AM
Nov 13, 2019 9:47 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
the anime episode im always waiting for

now

which girl to fap to :D
Nov 13, 2019 9:49 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Joro is going to the pool with his friends, is popular, has an harem and gets lot of boobs moment... this episode felt really unnatural.
I wonder who is that Yoki girl... she seems to know Joro.
Nov 13, 2019 9:51 AM
May 2017
Sun chan character development is wild
Nov 13, 2019 9:55 AM

Nov 2017
Bench-kun makes appearance again, ofcourse joro was traumatized,

Lol i loved the opening scene so much... great episode
Oh, and joro's mom looks really weird to me for some reason. I always have a hard time with high pitch cutesy moms xD
Aniik8pv2Nov 13, 2019 9:58 AM
Nov 13, 2019 10:01 AM
Apr 2019
I bet there will be a bench next episode.
Nov 13, 2019 10:09 AM

Mar 2016
This show is so awful but I can't stop watching. Cosmos is cute, dyed hair girl is cute.
Nov 13, 2019 10:21 AM

Feb 2019
Sanshokuin stepped her game and made friends with joro's mom lol.

Classic pool episode if not the beach one, still swimsuits are highlights as always

Joro finally feels relaxed because there is no bench kun

Sorry pansy but Joro x Sun-chan is the only true OTP

Now there is another girl for joro to worry about.
cythraulNov 13, 2019 10:25 AM
Nov 13, 2019 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
Top 10 most emotional Anime finale

This was a really hilarious episode xD Who needs a girl when you have a Bro like Sun? xD

That cliffhanger tho, just when I thought Joro couldn't get more Unlucky Lucky, a new girl appears to ruin brighten his life.

PS: Gotta love how Pansy sounds way more mature than Joro's Mother, lmao, seriously, what's with her voice? xD
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Nov 13, 2019 10:40 AM

Aug 2014
Unbelievably boring episode, I thought the show would find a way to make the obligatory water park episode fun, but boy was I wrong. The way Pansy acknowledged it was just cringe. Knowing something is stupid doesn't make it less stupid.
Joro looking for the bench was amusing, though.

At least we got this scene, Sun-chan was the real MVP this week
Nov 13, 2019 10:47 AM

Nov 2016
This show has gone downhill during the last couple of episodes and here I thought the good old fanservice episode could spice things up, but it was meh for most parts.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 13, 2019 10:58 AM

Nov 2014
Rather average episode imo. Lack of Bench-kun sure was a part of that.
Pansy was sexy, but I still prefer her in glasses...
Outocme of that contest was predictable and I'm not disappointed!
That new girl seems like a trap. I hope I'm wrong.
Nov 13, 2019 11:08 AM
Feb 2009
Dang Joro so lucky spending time with 3 babes in a pool episode and uh oh new girl seems like trouble
Nov 13, 2019 11:23 AM

Jul 2014
Is a filler episode still filler if they announce it as such within the first five minutes, or does that make it okay?

That aside, yeah, this wasn't good and could've mostly been an OVA, other than setting up that red-hair girl is going to be the next focal character. At least she's willing to admit she made a mistake in quickly judging Joro before, when in other shows such a character would double down in the circumstances instead.

Also, interesting that Joro admits he likes black hair when talking to red-hair; it's fairly obvious what kind of path that's leading to.

And at least Sun-chan provided some comic relief in amidst everything else.
Nov 13, 2019 11:37 AM

Jun 2017
Sasanqa and Yoki has entered the chat.

Lmao at Sun-chan being the best girl of the day lol.
Nov 13, 2019 11:42 AM

Jul 2017
Despite this being "filler", I found it very engaging for a beach pool episode. We got some nice character interactions and several funny moments. Considering this is after 2 episodes that were very plot-heavy, I welcome this change.

My only gripe is the mom's voice. It's not necessary and doesn't add to her character.
Everything else with this episode passed with flying colors.

Series Overall Score Thus Far:
8.25/10
Sorry, the user you are looking for is not available at the moment. You are currently reading text generated by APSAB or "Auto-Programmed-Signature-Mataining-Bot" (patent pending).

ERROR CODE 1979-NIPUL-W3EB
Please Install the Latest Version of MAL.OS as Some Features of Certain Signatures May Not Appear Correctly. You are currently running MAL.OS.V4. Click here to download MAL.OS.V5.

APSAB Version: Beta.99

"If Seinfeld isn't your favorite anime, then you aren't watching anime correctly."
- Me

Jul 2018
The new girl who changed her hair be a wife
The Shrike

Nov 2009
The writing for this show is really substandard. Things have gone downhill since the last couple of episodes and the absurd harem keeps on growing.

At least some of the girls are really hot. The character designs are about the only saving grace by now.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 13, 2019 11:44 AM

Mar 2018
Aight i can't let this slide. Why did they choose that voice for the mom. Like bruh. She sounds like a 10 year old. At least make her short or hot if you're gonna do that. Smh
Nov 13, 2019 11:48 AM

May 2015
Absolutely loved this episode. Was grinning non-stop throughout it all XD.

Seriously though, Sun-chan is the man!! The best bro you could ever get. How are the girls not still in love with him?!?!?! Thats one thing thats really been bugging me how they did a 180 and all love Joro even though the concept of the series is that only one likes him. Oh well. It would be nice if they could rectify this a little bit by at least not giving Joro more of a harem and giving some of it back to Sun-chan whos honestly much better now.

Honestly we all saw Joro's answer coming XD. I'd choose the exact same. Sun-chan is the man!!

The mom's voice DID NOT MATCH!! It was seriously off putting how much it didnt work. The cute voice actor that sounds like a middle schooler for a mother?!? Plz no.

That ending song is soooo catchy I can never get enough of it.

Looks like we have a new girl coming. I wonder what scheme she'll bring to the table.
DarknessRealityNov 13, 2019 11:54 AM
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 13, 2019 11:56 AM

Feb 2011
So ughh... I was having fun with this anime, I really was but... Why is it getting so dumbed down ? I thought one of the things that stood out from this anime was making fun of common tropes from its own genre, right ?

So.. why can't Joro have like you know.. a normal mother ? Why do we get this obnoxious high pitch voiced cringe character instead ?

Also... you're telling me Sasanqua couldn't recognize Joro because he didn't... have his shirt on ? Just what is going on anymore.
Nov 13, 2019 12:11 PM
May 2019
Sun-chan and Joro-kun to marry at the end of this series, please.
Yet another one who likes Joro but probably has a big con. I'm interested to see how the other 3 will react when Joro obviously starts talking to her, even more because she's exactly his type.
Other than that, this was a rather dull episode, which I think it happened because of how much "heavy" the first part was, always with tension and mystery, so I don't think it was bad.
Okay, and yet another girl. Sure it'll be funny. My bet is that she's his childhood girlfriend, or something like that.
Nov 13, 2019 12:31 PM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Sumireko sure managed to sneak into Kisaragi's house quite easily. Taking the mother route sure was a nice move on her part. Aoi's cute and innocent swimsuit sure suits her as does Cosmo's more mature one. But damm Sumireko's one certainly is the more mature one. Love the solo moments that shows Joro's thoughts. The girl certainly was an oddball though but in that situation an apology is all one needed to break the ice in her problem. Joro really had quite the close shave there when his desire backfired on him. Overall a pretty calm but entertaining ep that allowed the cast to relax after the amount of stress they went through these past ep's. Though none of his plans worked it was nice to see that the bonds between them are stronger than before. Still that was a most unexpected victor in the contest though. In the end i guess the girl at the pool proved to be Joro's lucky person lol. Hmm the ending was quite the surprise though. Looks like a new rival joins the struggle.

ShingsterNov 13, 2019 12:38 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2019 12:35 PM

Jan 2016
gghghh this show just keeps getting worse and worse.

The only saving grace was that he chose Sun-chan in the end, but I still don't know who they're even friends tbh>??????
Nov 13, 2019 12:46 PM

Mar 2018
So basically two new girls in one episode. Although one was just a teaser. A dramatic teaser at that.

The Bromance was pretty fun this episode ngl

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Nov 13, 2019 12:57 PM

Mar 2019
That episode was unusual boobs and romance, a regular pool episode
Two new characters in a row, there wasn't enough already
Nov 13, 2019 1:14 PM

Aug 2013
The subversion of everything I know with this formula is too damn high. Joro's mom is a meme of hotness. Swimsuits episode and fanservice with fourth wall breaking madness. Sun-chan earns my respect again with his bromance wingman points. Then we got two new girls joining the fray. Still...Pansy is best girl.
Don't believe the hype.
Nov 13, 2019 1:19 PM

Mar 2019
Bro's before hoes...Bromance is the only right thing...Sun best wingman ever...

New girl at the end looks interesting since she is willing to fight for Joro
Nov 13, 2019 1:22 PM

Jul 2008
Joro ep1: "Damn I wanna be a Harem Protag!"
Joro ep7: "Oh no, new girl! Nooo, I don't wanna be a Harem Protag!"

Character Development at its finest!
Nov 13, 2019 1:51 PM

Sep 2017
Jouro's mom sounds like she's 12, that's really disturbing

Ok episode, it would be pretty funny if at the end Joro dumps all the girls and chooses Sun-chan (but I doubt it will happen)
Nov 13, 2019 1:55 PM
Jan 2018
Just what i needed after a long and exhausting day!
Nov 13, 2019 1:59 PM
Oct 2018
compared to previous episodes this episode decreased by one point, the previous ones were between 8/9, already this was 7 .. the mother's voice, well it wasn't exactly as I wanted it, it looks like she was about ten years old .. The episode in general was just to add more girls to his harem. This episode was cool, nothing so revealing. I hope ep 8 goes back to how was the dynamics of previous episodes that was much more interesting to watch, totally escaping this
Nov 13, 2019 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
This is garbage. Dropping this.

Oct 2009
-Stray said:

PS: Was that Toyama Nao playing the new girl in post credit? she a wannabe prince or something? she even uses "boku" while yes some girls does refer to themselves as "boku" sometimes especially in her case since she seems to be into some prince RPG thing but I just wanna be sure.

Haha xD
Happy that there are other people who recognize other seiyuus too.

I think it is funny how many people thought Hinata Aoi would be Toyama Nao.
well, not like I would fault these guys.

But it still suprises me that Shiraishi Haruka could go from Motoba Kirie to voice acting Hinata Aoi.

So much young talents. haha

May 2015
Really don't understand what the fuck people in this thread are talking about. This was a pretty good episode, and it was funnier than anything we've had before. 🤷‍♂️

Nov 13, 2019 2:08 PM

Aug 2015
This anime completely became an average harem where everything revolves around the mc, it's a shame because it seemed to aspire to be something better. And it's quite annoying to see how the girls don't give a shit about Sun, it's like he just wasn't there, I hoped he had a more important role in the romance of the series, but in the end he is only there for the bro moments
Nov 13, 2019 2:18 PM
YouTuber / VA

Aug 2017
For some reason I have a really strong feeling that the new girl revealed at the end of the episode is going to turn out to be a guy that Jouro used to know back in like Middle School.
Nov 13, 2019 3:17 PM

Jan 2019
This episode got even 2 claps out of me.
(2 facepalms)

On one hand, the service bit was completely unnecessary (probably not the reason why people watch this series, thus wouldn't add anything or anyone to it), on the other hand, since it has started firing girls into the harem ring at an ever growing rate, 'service' ought to seem fitting for this anime and its story. DAGA... the reasons with which the new girls are added to the story are shallow indeed!

5 episodes to go. Hoping for a standing ovation if its going to be anything like the start of this series. (facepalming ofc... ;D that would look ridiculous)
Nov 13, 2019 3:24 PM

Jun 2014
I swear the dolphin part had me dying holy shit this anime is good
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2019 3:39 PM

Apr 2015
At this rate, this Anime is gonna break too many 4th walls XD

A pool episode with loads of fanservice... Every romcom seems to have one these days. Not that I am complaining cause god damn those swimsuits! <3

The Joro x Sun-chan moments were hilarious!

New girl in post credit scene, another (forgotten) childhood friend perhaps?

DeitysDynasty said:

Couldn't agree more, if they said it was Joro's sister instead, I would have believed them.
Nov 13, 2019 3:41 PM
May 2017
CeddyyBearr said:
At this rate, this Anime is gonna break too many 4th walls XD

A pool episode with loads of fanservice... Every romcom seems to have one these days. Not that I am complaining cause god damn those swimsuits! <3

The Joro x Sun-chan moments were hilarious!

New girl in post credit scene, another (forgotten) childhood friend perhaps?

DeitysDynasty said:

Couldn't agree more, if they said it was Joro's sister instead, I would have believed them.

Sun chan made best bro this episode lol
Nov 13, 2019 4:42 PM

Nov 2017
TsukuyomiREKT said:
Really don't understand what the fuck people in this thread are talking about. This was a pretty good episode, and it was funnier than anything we've had before. 🤷‍♂️

Yeah,totally agree with you on that.This anime has been brilliant from start to finish,and this episode was on par,I esp liked when Joro frantically looked for Bench-kun.
And the bit where Joro came downstairs to find his "stalker" sat calmly in his living room :)
Nov 13, 2019 5:01 PM

Jan 2014
This was as funny as you can expect from Oresuki, everyone looking great on swimsuit, and beach episode shenanigans plenty along with the decent fanservice.

And on top of that we can now fully forgive Sun-chan from his earlier very stupid stunt, because boy he is the MVP this episode.
Nov 13, 2019 5:43 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Genuinely hilarious episode, with a nice Bromance with Sun.

The delinquent girl's makeover was definitely for the better, she's insanely cute now.

I didn't think they would throw in another new girl already. I'm enjoying this show, but it's kind of lost its appeal now that its main hook is over with.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vicexxv - Sep 28, 2019

260 by ShoozieChicken »»
Apr 22, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2019

234 by 28012001 »»
Apr 1, 5:11 PM

Poll: » Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2019

104 by 28012001 »»
Mar 27, 6:45 AM

» Is Manga better or Light novel for Oresuki?

BhuvanSiesta - Nov 15, 2021

14 by eiko_zade »»
Jan 29, 11:39 AM

» Could anyone explain the difference between the stories of anime and manga? Is it okay to only watch anime?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 19

3 by Efan »»
Jan 19, 2:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.