Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 7, 2019 6:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah Taichi seems to be the type that likes to help out others. No wonder he decided to help out that girl in town. (even though they've met once before)

I kinda felt bad for Myura this episode though. She should be more careful to not get caught by the enemy and be held hostage. Either way, this episode was a rather tense one imo.
Stark700Aug 7, 2019 7:15 AM
Aug 7, 2019 7:34 AM

Aug 2013
So Taichi is a summoner that can use the power of spirits ( a wind spirit in his case).

Myura got caught in this episode. Good thing Rin was there to save her.

Aug 7, 2019 8:06 AM

Sep 2009
Ana is either going to die or betray Taichi.
Aug 7, 2019 8:08 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
everybody say it with me....

Aug 7, 2019 8:11 AM
Apr 2011
Just when you think the writing couldn't get worse.
Aug 7, 2019 9:04 AM

Aug 2018
At least, they gave Lemiya a really nice cam angle this episode.

New threat coming, I had a tiny remnant of Goblin Slayer in mid lul
Is Taichi jumping in an ambush ? Dunno, but I can hardly believe that a former assassin can so easily turn into a guild servant or something.
Aug 7, 2019 9:09 AM

Nov 2010
The only saving grace in this is Takahashi Rie.
Rinji-Aug 7, 2019 9:28 AM
Aug 7, 2019 9:11 AM

Jan 2018
that assassin really needs to wear a bra... unnecessary fanservice just ruins the show
Aug 7, 2019 9:11 AM
Feb 2009
bruh not gonna lie Ana's fine tiddies along with lemiya booty were the highlights of the episode lol
Aug 7, 2019 9:17 AM

Aug 2012
Seriously, they let the bad guy show up, stand and stare at him while he monologues about his evil plan and then walk away without even trying to stop him?
I really hate these characters.
Aug 7, 2019 9:36 AM

Jun 2010
If we went by logic the next episode will be even worse than this one. For this was worse than the last.
Aug 7, 2019 9:50 AM

Jul 2017
Even Ana has a pretty good character design, only good thing about this show
Aug 7, 2019 9:58 AM

Mar 2018
Even action in this anime have no action.
Aug 7, 2019 10:08 AM

Mar 2018
this show is so boring. i think this is definitely gonna take the cake for worst show of the season.

i do like that the antagonists are being revealed but everything else is a snooze fest.

Ana is probably the most refreshing character introduced, everyone else is pretty bland. however, the "boss" guy seems like he could potentially be interesting.
"Humans die. Animals die. Plants die. Even soul reapers die.
It’s the arch of the universe.
Everything that comes to life eventually ceases to exist.”

Aug 7, 2019 10:33 AM

Nov 2016
KlinyKlinn said:
that assassin really needs to wear a bra... unnecessary fanservice just ruins the show

Fanservice is one of the few saving graces.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 7, 2019 12:08 PM
Nov 2008
I dont like the manga neither the anime but name of isekai i will continue to watch,
don't dissappoint me more
Aug 7, 2019 12:27 PM

Dec 2018
What redeeming qualities does this show even have any more? Please, there has to be something...I'd rather this be a hilariously bad show than a boring, crappy one. Pretty much the only good thing about this is the Myth & Roid opening that it really didn't deserve. I'm trying my best not to drop this one...
Aug 7, 2019 12:42 PM
Nov 2017
COOKIECAT360 said:
What redeeming qualities does this show even have any more? Please, there has to be something...I'd rather this be a hilariously bad show than a boring, crappy one. Pretty much the only good thing about this is the Myth & Roid opening that it really didn't deserve. I'm trying my best not to drop this one...

It’s weird that every show I’m watching just about is isekai but tbh between this and arifureta the animations were ridiculous. Also it’s hard to incision the OP where it shows taichi being strong enough to fight a two headed dragon where he is now. And rin is all fucked up. She can use lightning but sticks with the basics.
P.S I only like arifureta bc I like vampires and there’s already romance to a certain degree that’s all
Aug 7, 2019 1:32 PM

Oct 2018
More terrible cliches, another horrible episode

This is easily the worst (Isekai) anime this season

Why am I even watching this yet?
Aug 7, 2019 5:46 PM

Mar 2018
Ok this was the last ep where my manga knowledge helps out I guess.
Plot is as bad as usual in this series tho
Imagine being a wizard with a big magic wand that cant do anything when his mobility is taken

“I don’t like expending more effort than I have to.” – Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
Aug 7, 2019 8:52 PM

Mar 2014
Ana already made me nervous standing in front of that open door for so long when there was a pile of corpses next to the entrance, and then they do that post-credit scene... ;~;

Any girl that cute with 100 Stealth and Lockpicking is instantly my favorite, I really hope nothing happens to her just to motivate Taichi

Also, this is such a generic isekai that I keep forgetting the OP is done by Myth & Roid so it's always a pleasant surprise when I start up the episode, lol
Aug 7, 2019 9:25 PM
Jan 2019
So ... Cassim is a simple pawn, Taichi is a summoner, and the city will be attacked by goblins. Call Goblin Slayer, he will save you!

By the way, Ana, the former killer, is very beautiful. Personally, I think he's the prettiest character in this anime so far.
Aug 8, 2019 12:07 AM

May 2015
This episode:
Isekai Cheat continues to be average as fuck
Goblins attack and Goblin Slayer is not here
ASS AND TITS
Aug 8, 2019 2:47 AM

Jul 2017
As if cheating in the Isekai world isn't enough, I can easily foresee the enemy forces also cheating with their forbidden powers.

Rin and Taichi really need to bring their A-game, which is alot of work to do, the enemy is darn good, if there's any credit to them. Grammy and Cassim are just pawns to the Lord that is their boss.

So Taichi made-up with the assassin that tried to kill them before, now fighting against goblins.

And oh I see you, copy-paste people. Goblins and new booby woman.
Aug 8, 2019 3:04 AM

Nov 2013
JanuszMaciej said:
Even action in this anime have no action.

Yes. Even Arifureta is okay in the action stuff. But here none of the animators could even bothered.
I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.

Aug 8, 2019 6:37 AM

May 2012
I don't see any problem with animation and action. Looks fine to me

Maybe I'm among the few who is enjoying this show. I also wonder why people who hate this anime keep watching it, in every discussion I see people complaining and wanting to drop it but they never do.

Aug 8, 2019 9:07 AM

Feb 2016
tbf, this is not as bad as I thought it would be. Miles better than the rest of Isekai this season. I'd understand if people don't like this tho, because aside from being an Isekai, it doesn't aim for too much which leads to be quite simple and somewhat boring.

KlinyKlinn said:

I mean, its way better than being a loli with unrealistic agility/skills that gets awkward camera angles or having a mom completely naked in top of her son. Ana may be wearing a revealing dress, but it isn't just for fanservice, these kind of dress can be used to fool men or giving the impression of not being an actual threat.

So far the fanservice of this anime has been quite low in comparison to others.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Aug 8, 2019 9:08 AM
Jul 2019
Ughhhh I swear it was funny even ~ instead (hard to take it seriously anime) ... So stupid ... That grammy who appeared 2 times the same way next to Myura and it could be that Myura was hit by a grammy attack ~ even Subaru from re zero die will not be the same way .... (like not learning from the events of the previous episode) ... Keep kidnapped ... Keep going back again to say the location where the myura (what do you try 🤣 ... Don't keep clear what do you kidnap) ... That's also 2 guys who (think of villain) kidnapped and kept coming up so grandly (keep saying "amazing" ... that's how I always kept going ... Yeah I know myura wants to be victimized but arrrghhh ~). ... (Then I have sketched about 3,000 monsters that attacked the city ... then I was told) ... Yes, I don't need to be told that the name will attack later if you know yourself let alone already in front of it ... Adooooh (and mc what the heck, it's not clear that even walking and going with one san ~ kwkwkw the timming is really pass) ...
Aug 8, 2019 3:42 PM
Oct 2017
And as the title says, the main characters are cheaters.

From the beginning I didn't expect anything good from this anime nor did I have expectations, and with this episode I affirm what I said before.
The dialogues feel unnatural or forced, the animation is bad like the soundtrack, the characters are "flat" and the cliché is abusive.
Surely in the next episode there will be a little bit of tension, but as is predictable, they will solve it with some power up or things like that.

Aug 8, 2019 10:20 PM

Oct 2008
Anastasia the assassin girl is waifu material and her boobs is also fap material!
4/5.

Aug 9, 2019 11:39 AM

Oct 2017
Well so he turnes out to be a summoner and im really confused about the power balance of this anime.Miyura is suppossed to be a really strong adventurer but she keeps loosing to some random girl and Rin is supposed to be even stronger than Miyura but she cant handle a few mages and lets not even talk about Tachi lol he was supposed to destroy nations and he cant even save his own butt for the time.
Aug 9, 2019 9:44 PM

Nov 2012
KlinyKlinn said:

You must have a rough time watching most anime...
Aug 10, 2019 12:39 AM

Jan 2018
Anime-is-King said:
KlinyKlinn said:

You must have a rough time watching most anime...

nope only this season... since it summer rn fanservice are everywhere. I don't mind ecchi fanservice here and there but that's just over exaggerated and seems like her tube may fall at any moment...
Aug 10, 2019 1:31 AM

Jan 2011
JohnnyH87 said:
Seriously, they let the bad guy show up, stand and stare at him while he monologues about his evil plan and then walk away without even trying to stop him?
I really hate these characters.

This, only the design is saving this show, I had hopes for it but...
Aug 10, 2019 2:57 AM

Mar 2018
I think I am the only one but I actually appreciate the struggle of the characters unlike in Maou-sama Retry! And Arifureta where the MC is just OP and destroys everything. Boring af. Still Isekai Cheat's cliche are painful to watch.
Aug 12, 2019 1:03 AM

Oct 2013
KlinyKlinn said:

Are you kidding me....this show was ruined long before the fanservice. Plot, writing, fight scenes, and all the other generic trash this show has done is what ruins it.
Aug 12, 2019 1:11 AM

Oct 2013
Another shit episode from another shit anime, I think I've literally taken shits with more plot then the show. Why do I put myself through the pain of continuing this crap
Aug 12, 2019 11:24 AM

Feb 2015
This has to be the most boring isseki ever. It's so poorly written, how did this get animated?
Aug 13, 2019 3:54 AM

Apr 2018
So we already get to know the mystery behind Taichi's abilities. Looks like the former foe become a friend
Aug 17, 2019 7:59 AM
May 2016
OP need help someone? 😂
Haha rip isekai cheat magician, very very bad story
Aug 17, 2019 9:00 PM
Mar 2017
Before starting, Lemiya is hot, undoubtedly in this episode they paid attention to the sorceress Milf, that camera angle of Lemiya butt ... uff that was excellent. Taichi is very lucky to receive the care of a woman like Lemiya and things get better when Taichi meets a new girl.

Cassim's boss prepares to initiate his plan to attack the city and Grammy seems to have received a power up, but it seems more a mark of obedience in my opinion.

Lemiya reveals to Taichi that he is a summoner and Aerial is a fairy of high rarity. While Taichi was looking for Rin and Myura, he rescues a girl who is being harassed and she is a really hot girl who turns out to be the assassin he captured, she introduces herself as Anastasia and I personally like how she cooperates with Taichi, it seems that Rin will have competition.

On the other hand Rin and Myura are ambushed and during the fight, Grammy slips away and kidnaps Myura, but later when Rin is on the track of the Elf is the same Grammy who reveals where Myura is and when Rin reaches the hiding place, she discovers that they were going to make a crimson pact using Myura, but Rin saves her in time, but what bothers me is that Rin had the opportunity to face the boss and she let him run away, but now they must start preparing for a great battle against an army of monsters and meanwhile Taichi and Anastasia fall into a trap.
Aug 27, 2019 12:31 AM

Jul 2014
If there's one thing I love about this show, it's the design of the waifus. Ana/10

And those camera angles with Lemiya... YES!
SkyLETVAug 27, 2019 12:42 AM
Aug 28, 2019 3:53 AM
Aug 2019
Almost at the half-way point now...Still going ok, lol! ^_^
Sep 24, 2019 12:36 PM

Jan 2016
Fanservice is annoying
Main characters are getting annoying
Villains are annoying

Why the heck are these characters not fighting back? They keep letting the villains just walk the fuck away.
Nov 14, 2019 2:13 PM

Sep 2012
BTDee said:
Fanservice is annoying
Main characters are getting annoying
Villains are annoying

Why the heck are these characters not fighting back? They keep letting the villains just walk the fuck away.

the villain boss could easly crush them and they know it

Feb 1, 2020 11:06 AM

Jul 2015
Former assasin girl Anastasia joins Taichi's growing harem as future world conquerer

Apr 17, 2020 4:24 AM

Feb 2018
Assassins is the best jobs in anime xD.
Sep 26, 2020 6:51 AM
Aug 2020
Very nice episode nothing special again again
Feb 27, 2021 12:22 PM

Aug 2017
I like how the bad guy shows up and start talking about his evil plan lol. Ana is really suspicious.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 27, 2021 10:07 PM
Dec 2020
wow you call her a "hole" lmao from OniAi
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2019

68 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:45 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2019

221 by Ratris_Decision »»
Apr 2, 3:36 AM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2019

100 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:39 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2019

40 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 4:09 PM

Poll: » Isekai Cheat Magician Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2019

67 by Forum »»
Jan 28, 2:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.