Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Post New Reply
Poll: Carole & Tuesday Episode 3 Discussion

Apr 24, 2019 9:29 AM

THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Carole and Tuesday has an interesting future ahead of them. Honestly, getting involved with that Gus guy isn't a bad idea.

I thought the little performance with the hands and feet tapping to be well done in the laundry room. Carole and Tuesday's montage song was also really well performed imo. Also curious to see how they plan to develop Angela's character. That experiment she's going through doesn't look pleasant. Wasn't expecting Carole and Tuesday to cause some trouble already. They should be careful to not get things caught on fire...

Apr 24, 2019 9:38 AM

Main girls starts their professional life by accepting that guy's request to be their manager, w. introduction of Miyu-Miyu's character.

It seems like Mamo's character didn't even look at their music and being discriminated of them that Tuesday burned their own scores?! And Her politician mother thinks her running away is not persistent and would go back home on her own.

HiroC's character wanting that girl to match with the song (he thinks it as perfect and she is not perfect). Using machine to vocal practice...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!

Apr 24, 2019 11:51 AM
This show is just too good to be true, the characters are so lovable and exciting, the animation and production values are even higher than a high budget movie, the ost is the best thing of the year and everything about this anime just screams that this is the real deal. Truly blessed to have this show in our lives.

Apr 24, 2019 4:05 PM

Yep. This is the real deal, indeed.

I love the chemistry between Carole and Tuesday, they are so different, yet they still have in common enthusiasm, optimism and a big love for music.
They manage to make me feel I follow the adventure of 2 real teenage girls. They aren't over the top to the point it could bother me, even Tuesday despite her extraordinary clumsiness and innocence. I do hope we will get a good character development for Angelina too, to the point she will become as lovable as her "rivals".

Furthermore, the humor is one point. It's not a comedy where I laugh out loud but still, the faces they make sometimes or their reaction like the one they had once they were outside Ertegun's house put every time a big smile on my face. Gus is not bad either.

I already can't wait for next week.

Apr 24, 2019 5:33 PM
Once again very good episode although it was not on a par with last week's episode. Small setback and realization that of course things wouldn't work out so smoothly that they'd become big players the very next day. It was a decent episode for steady character interaction and establishing a goal after last week's high.

When it comes to animation, choreography and audio work, I think there wasn't anything special now. Pacing and cutting were still miles ahead compared to other shows that airing this season but there wasn't anything revolutionary or experimental this week. I guess Angela's scene, in the beginning, was my favorite.

After 3 episodes I can safely say that this show has had the best start out of all shows this season. Let's hope it lives up to all of our expectations and it really becomes something special. While we wait that, remember to go follow carole_and_tuesday on instagram (https://www.instagram.com/carole_and_tuesday/)

Apr 24, 2019 8:14 PM

Haha the laundry guy might be thinking "The heck does these two weirdos doing?" and follows the beat afterward. I'm not expecting a new song every 1-2 episodes but if it turns out to be like that... OST disc!! Shut up and take my money!!

Three episodes has gone by, seems like promising start if not the best start among any other series this season. Really, what is going to destroy this series in my opinion is maybe the over-use of drama aspect. To focus a lot more on drama rather than music is going to be massive. But maybe if it's done well, might also be its strength point.

And thus I will keep repeating the OP, ED, and insert musics and montage.

Apr 25, 2019 12:07 AM

Damn, the music parts are so good I have to watch them multiple times. If they keep this up it's going to be a classic that's hard to get tired of.
(|__/) Never give up, aim for the top!
(='.'=) Top wo nerae!
o(")(") Anime music: http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=777199

Apr 25, 2019 3:57 AM
Fun fact: Remember Uki Satake, who voices QT in Space Dandy? She's the voice of the rabbit doll in Angela's house.

Apr 25, 2019 5:21 AM

Great episode , Carole & Tuesday are so energetic and i love it , the laundry bit was pretty cool .

Apr 25, 2019 7:00 AM

carole & tuesday deserved rating on mal 9 +++ ..

Apr 25, 2019 7:21 AM
Finished the third episode.

Honestly, Gus is a pretty solid character, but that one part of his monologue made cringe for a bit -- He successfully let Pikotaro and JB together on the same stage? Seriously?

Carole & Tuesday's new song, Round & Laundry, is a catchy, upbeat song. Too bad the whole song is burned by Tuesday after Ertegun rejected it without glanced at it.

Speaking of which, Ertegun should've hear Carole & Tuesday shout at him and call him and idiot far away, and acts like Severus Snape, glace at the girls menacingly while give them threats, and scare the girls run from him and his house even further.

Apr 25, 2019 7:36 AM
TheUnknownKnown said:
Finished the third episode.

Honestly, Gus is a pretty solid character, but that one part of his monologue made cringe for a bit -- He successfully let Pikotaro and JB together on the same stage? Seriously?

Carole & Tuesday's new song, Round & Laundry, is a catchy, upbeat song. Too bad the whole song is burned by Tuesday after Ertegun rejected it without glanced at it.

Speaking of which, Ertegun should've hear Carole & Tuesday shout at him and call him and idiot far away, and acts like Severus Snape, glace at the girls menacingly while give them threats, and scare the girls run from him and his house even further.

I seriously don't know why tuesday burned the lyrics, i mean she along with Carole didn't made the song for him as they made it spontaneously so it didn't really had much sense to burn the paper with the lyrics of the song, such a good and uobeat song at that. I just hope that the song isn't lost because that wouldn't be good.

Apr 25, 2019 7:51 AM

My l'eau de la vie every week! Fun insert song for a laundry!
Some new easter eggs in this episode for fun:

1. Same currency as Cowboy Bebop

2. Whatsapp emoji sculpture

3. Girl with a Balloon (Banksy), a.k.a. half-shredded artwork

4. Use of Wikipedia

5. Gus mentions "Justin", "Picotaro", "Brian Epstein", and possibly "Bruno's performance on Mars"
Modified by HopbeeK, Apr 25, 2019 7:58 AM
一期一会

Apr 25, 2019 9:23 AM

I wonder how much this anime is being received in the Japanese market.

Apr 25, 2019 9:38 AM

Featuring those slightly modified Banksy pictures in Ertegan house (Jesus Christ with Shopping Bags; Girl with Balloon; Rage, Flower Thrower) was a nice touch.

Apr 25, 2019 9:56 AM

For me, it looks like a Dysney Channel anime. Really cliche that walking over the town to develop the song. For a second I thought animals would start to sing along together. Pretty boring. Again, FOR ME.

Apr 25, 2019 9:58 AM

nilagoreng said:
I wonder how much this anime is being received in the Japanese market.
watanabe's shows infamously bomb over there, usually small vocally positive reception but of such a miniscule portion of viewers. I'll be surprised if this is an excpetion, maybe it is but I wouldnt bank on it

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 25, 2019 10:05 AM

I really love this anime alot!
The episode was over for I know it.. I need more!
I love the insert song Round & Laundry a lot it is a great song!

Apr 25, 2019 10:31 AM

The laundry room scene is so cool.
I feel like we'll be learning more about Tuesday's past and why she burned those lyrics in a few more episodes.

Apr 25, 2019 11:05 AM

Lol, so many "cameos".

Very enjoyable episode again. I'm just a bit irritated by Angela and Ertegun must be the one of the biggest douches I've seen in recent series xD at least he has a good reason to feel himself in such a fashion

Every bit of screentime with Carole and Tuesday is luckily making more than up for that.

I also can't wait to learn more about Tuesday's past.
One Piece episode 914 & 915 were a mistake.

Apr 25, 2019 11:07 AM

This show has been great so far, and I personally like how they're not trying to dump a lot of expository content regarding the settings of the world they're in.

P.S. The DJ Etegun guy is one hell of a narcissist xDD

Apr 25, 2019 11:23 AM

This defnitely has more of a live action feel to it and im liking it! love the fact that they constantly switch up the outfits it might be a minor thing for most people but I think that it adds a lot to the show.

btw why is the sound quality of Gus's voice so weird lol. He sounds pretty bad

Apr 25, 2019 11:26 AM
News Team
I dont know if its just me but feels like Gus's voice was ... not normal, sounded like in a can a little bit ?

Apr 25, 2019 11:34 AM

DatRandomDude said:
I dont know if its just me but feels like Gus's voice was ... not normal, sounded like in a can a little bit ?

Same he sounded pretty bad I noticed it too.

Apr 25, 2019 11:36 AM
All the other easter eggs aside, I am just glad that I heard Motörhead's name in an anime. What a time to be alive.

Apr 25, 2019 12:08 PM

One episode one song.
Gus wants to raise them up but doesn't know how to? On what grounds did he get the idea? Maybe too desperate to make a living, huh.

Apr 25, 2019 12:14 PM

Ertegun gotta admit that Tuesday was fire

DON'T PAUSE... JUST POSE

Apr 25, 2019 12:24 PM

This show is starting to whittle my doubts away.

My main concern was the very basic trope used to connect the two protagonists of the story. It became evident, however, that this show is not an expository dump but is purely character driven (no surprises there) and is almost all show not tell so the trope makes perfect sense. This means, most likely, that over the duration of 24 episodes we will see the microcosmic world of Carole and Tuesday unwind into an expanded universe. If you do not find yourself caring about the characters, or find the show too lighthearted, then the there is really no reason to watch it. I can understand why someone may not find this appealing and that is too bad.

The art is superb, the music is catchy, and you still get the sense of play that Watanabe evokes in his earlier works.

This is good heartwarming shit. I do not usually go for this type of anime but it seems like Watanabe really had fun making this one.

I definitely do not want to rate this until I have seen the majority of the series but this is the type of show that is meant for binge-watching.

Apr 25, 2019 12:33 PM

This anime got a lot of potential and I look forward to seeing where they are going with this! This could be one of the best music animes ever created or it could just become something forgettable. It all depends on if they play their cards right.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Apr 25, 2019 12:34 PM

Love the insert song. Why did Tuesday burn them?
And the easter eggs! lol!

That DJ guy is a womanizer and a narcisstic jerk. I was making the same face as Carole and Tuesday when he did those push ups, showing off. He's so creepy. Now, I wonder about that Tao guy, what we may find out since Angela's manager is digging for more info.
Modified by shiroi-ookami, Apr 25, 2019 1:36 PM

Apr 25, 2019 12:40 PM
Hurray for Tuesday! Ertegun seems to be such a slimeball.
Gus has got his work cut out for him.

Apr 25, 2019 1:16 PM
In2TheBlu said:
Ertegun gotta admit that Tuesday was fire

i've gotta admit tuesday was on fire , but i would skip the week just to get to friday...

Apr 25, 2019 1:22 PM

That laundry song was really catchy and upbeat. I liked how the man in between Carole and Tuesday joined in with the beat of the song. =)

Gus has got his work cut out for him. His boasts about certain artists sounded a little hard to believe, but his passion in music and his determination about helping Carole and Tuesday is admirable and honest. He'll do a great job, I'm sure of it.

Ertegun has all the beautiful ladies in sexy bikini's, flash motors and a nice villa and all, but he acted like I thought he would when Carole and Tuesday approached him about their music. Arrogant and easily dismissive. Not to mention, narcissistic as well.

What did surprise me in that scene was Tuesday, in her moment of anger, set the papers that contained their song's lyrics on fire and caused the sprinklers to go off. That was reckless of her, but I can't blame her for being so frustrated at Ertegun's response.

This was another great episode, overall. The music has been great and their has been some nice little Easter eggs within this episode that was fun to spot on my own and finding out more from other users here. I hope there's more to find next week! =3

Apr 25, 2019 1:26 PM

Another new song. Seems like the sequel to Lonely Girls.

So the plan to collab with Ertegun failed. Tuesday is so daring. Ertegun had it coming lol.

Apr 25, 2019 1:29 PM
Minar-kyun said:
Another new song. Seems like the sequel to Lonely Girls.

So the plan to collab with Ertegun failed. Tuesday is so daring. Ertegun had it coming lol.

I think that the sequel to lonely girls will be very special and sound similar to the lonely girls so the laundry song isn't a candidate to be the sequel because it is an upbeat song while lonely girls is a slow ballad type of song.
Modified by LiedElfen, Apr 25, 2019 1:48 PM

Apr 25, 2019 1:38 PM

So not only we have incompetent guards or bodyguards but also police and Tuesday's brother - don't tell me they really struggle to find her when she's using her phone all the time and by the time that video came live, their identities would go online in the matter of hours... If they want to exploit Instagram or Wiki, they shouldn't forget 4chan in the first place.

And now we can also count Ertegun as another incompetent character of this show. In the world like this, void of creative freedom, they would stand out even when singing worldless songs. And somehow I really struggle to see how the world as this would came out into existence, provided the mankind had already acquired the tech to terraform the Red planet... it almost feels like the Mars setting was the last minute addition as every other reference is tied to tropes used today (even Gus' career) which is a problem because it triggers 4th wall break everytime they use such reference.

This is certainly a comedy. Or the song-a-week music show where the story doesn't matter much. Either way, such developement can't be possibly taken seriously which will certainly hurt the impact later. And the fact that almost every other person in the anime is comedy-relief character doesn't help either.
Modified by Mich666, Apr 25, 2019 1:48 PM

Apr 25, 2019 1:58 PM
Mich666 said:
So not only we have incompetent guards or bodyguards but also police and Tuesday's brother - don't tell me they really struggle to find her when she's using her phone all the time and by the time that video came live, their identities would go online in the matter of hours... If they want to exploit Instagram or Wiki, they shouldn't forget 4chan in the first place.

And now we can also count Ertegun as another incompetent character of this show. In the world like this, void of creative freedom, they would stand out even when singing worldless songs. And somehow I really struggle to see how the world as this would came out into existence, provided the mankind had already acquired the tech to terraform the Red planet... it almost feels like the Mars setting was the last minute addition as every other reference is tied to tropes used today (even Gus' career) which is a problem because it triggers 4th wall break everytime they use such reference.

This is certainly a comedy. Or the song-a-week music show where the story doesn't matter much. Either way, such developement can't be possibly taken seriously which will certainly hurt the impact later. And the fact that almost every other person in the anime is comedy-relief character doesn't help either.

Eventhough this has done a pretty good job at using comedy and the comedic timing has been great this show isn't going to be neither a comedy nor a song of the week musical show, the three episodes that we've got so far have been excellent and made the series look as promising as any series ever was, this show has done an excellent job in using drama scenes and comedy moments but this is going to be a drama and a pretty good one. In the video that went viral the only one that is recognizable is Carole because Tuesday is backwards showing her hair and nothing more so it wouldn't be easy to recognize her, that's why roddy only recognized carole in the web, tuesday's mother isn't searching her seriously because she is focused in her political campaign and tuesday's brother isn't searching her seriously because he hasn't even gotten out of the house yet so tuesday is very safe as of now. As of now i haven't seen a single character that is there just for comedy relief, the show has been amazing so far in using comedic elements but the characters have been pretty much established and each one of them has a purpose and reason to be where they are.

Apr 25, 2019 2:01 PM

It seems that Gus really does have experience in the industry if nothing else. I guess he is going to be a reliable manager even if things changed while he was out of touch with them. Roddy seems like a nice guy too. He is up to helping them and I guess he really likes Carole and Tuesday. But that DJ was so stuck-up. I mean, he is an already established name in the industry, and many might have come to him in order to "sleep their way up", but I guess there are other, less conceited ways of refusing to listen to someone. But in the end I'm glad that Carole and Tuesday aren't going to owe him any favors. He seems like a playboy after all, but I do like the way Tuesday kind of snapped and really burned the sheets causing a commotion with the sprinklers and stuff. I think they really left an impression on him after that, and now he might really feel sorry for not hearing them out when they make it big.

Now, it was funny at first, but I got worried for Angela during her "voice training" this time. That Tao guy really doesn't seem to regard her as a human at all so far, just as another one of his tools. But it's interesting in a way how he told her that she would have to adapt to his song, and not the other way around. Her interview felt really fabricated and hollow too. I don't know if it was intentional, probably, but that segment felt nice because of it. And I guess that in the end Angela might like and want to be a star, but it seems that she may also be doing this for her "mama". So she might be feeling pressured to live her dream in her place, and now I'm interested. And I didn't pay Spencer any mind when he appeared at first, but Tuesday's brother is certainly as handsome as she is pretty. Their mother having a sugar baby was a bit shocking to be honest, but nothing unusual I guess, you gotta enjoy life after all. lol Her son certainly seemed to be uncomfortable with the situation though. I hope he will become Tuesday's ally in her dream.

Oh, and I loved that they already composed a new song in such a spontaneous way while doing laundry. That random guy was soon taken by their rhythm. And it became a nice scene with the montage that followed it. Can't wait for more.

Apr 25, 2019 2:02 PM

The stand-out show of the season gives us another new great episode, though I have to agree on the fact that it's strange that Tuesday's brother hasn't found out exactly where she is yet... But then again, this appears to be just him doing the search to keep things quiet and he did found out that they were in Alba City. Other than that, the animation is great, as expected of BONES, and the music is catchy as hell, plus all the references to real life stuff like Banksy's paintings in Ertegun's house are nice, as well as a good critique of the nature of Banksy's art now.

The general impression that I have for this show is that the creators do have a lot of love for music, while they also want to critique the bad ways of the music industry. I mean he isn't getting all Harvey Weinstein on the two protags, but Ertegun is more than a bit of a creep, as well as extreeeeemely arrogant. Basically your average superstar with a massive ego, lol. Plus, there's the extremely cold way Angela is treated and the harsh reality of child stars trying to keep their fame at all costs as a theme here as well, so we'll see how that goes.

I'll be waiting the next episode eagerly.

Apr 25, 2019 2:36 PM
This was a really fun episode. The art is wonderful as usual. The animation is great also. The staff seems to be putting in a lot of work into the music scenes especially.

This episode was a lot more comedic in nature than the previous two. The facial expressions never cease to make me laugh. It’s fun to see them trying and failing in their first attempts like real musicians do. Gus is quite an interesting character and I’m curious to see what’s his dynamic with Carole and Tuesday, but I’m also interested to see what role Roddy will play in the series. Ertegun is a douche but I just can’t help but laugh at how narcissistic he is. The relationship between Angela, her mom and Tao has me intrigued also. This episode made Angela seem a bit less spoiled less of a spoiled brat and more of a “following my mom’s dreams” type of girl. I would love to get some backstory on why Tao is so stoic in his actions and his attitude towards people.

Favourite scene was definitely the montage. It’s nice to see how infectious the girls are with their music. Loved that it showed how their friendship was growing. Best song of the anime so far.

Apr 25, 2019 2:40 PM

LiedElfen said:
Eventhough this has done a pretty good job at using comedy and the comedic timing has been great this show isn't going to be neither a comedy nor a song of the week musical show, the three episodes that we've got so far have been excellent and made the series look as promising as any series ever was, this show has done an excellent job in using drama scenes and comedy moments but this is going to be a drama and a pretty good one. In the video that went viral the only one that is recognizable is Carole because Tuesday is backwards showing her hair and nothing more so it wouldn't be easy to recognize her, that's why roddy only recognized carole in the web, tuesday's mother isn't searching her seriously because she is focused in her political campaign and tuesday's brother isn't searching her seriously because he hasn't even gotten out of the house yet so tuesday is very safe as of now. As of now i haven't seen a single character that is there just for comedy relief, the show has been amazing so far in using comedic elements but the characters have been pretty much established and each one of them has a purpose and reason to be where they are.

I know they are not searching for her seriously but they mentioned police... meaning someone should recognize her and question her on the street any time soon (when they mentioned face-recognition, they even have voice-recognition). Also, watch that scene again, he was actually recording even their escape and Tuesday had face towards the camera several times in a row, not to meniton her distinct hair and unique dress. How hard could it be in such future to actually recognize someone from video like this when she was celeb (the daughter of a candidate) even before the story started? Anyone could see their Instagram. They had over 2 million views, people would recognize and photo them on the street, those photos would go online too. Don't understime the power of the interwebz.
Also, comedy relief characters if I need to spell them all for you: Tuesday (when she tried to clean up for example), Gus definitely, all those uncompetent guards, bodyguards, the guy who tought them space yoga and even Ertegan himself to some extent (his undress, pushups).

You know what, I'm not disliking this anime completely as some moments were definitely good but the show needs to choose whether it want's to be full-fledged K-On type slice-of-life comedy or not and soon. Instead, in the beginning we were again reminded about how miraculous and life-changing for everyone on Mars their future perfomance is but just saying that again and again doesn't make it real.

I'm just saying that if they include such comedic reliefs all the time, noone would take their future developements or drama seriously becuase the road that takes them there wouldn't be serious either. Feels won't just follow, people would be there just for the music, references and lols. I actually like K-On, Love Live, or whatever similiar shows but the reasons are different. I can certainly accept and enjoy this show as lighthearted music show with some sort of slice of life parody of the modern world but if they try to pull some serious developement later it won't simply work because they don't take the story seriously either.
Modified by Mich666, Apr 25, 2019 2:45 PM

Apr 25, 2019 3:05 PM
Mich666 said:
LiedElfen said:

I know they are not searching for her seriously but they mentioned police... meaning someone should recognize her and question her on the street any time soon (when they mentioned face-recognition, they even have voice-recognition). Also, watch that scene again, he was actually recording even their escape and Tuesday had face towards the camera several times in a row, not to meniton her distinct hair and unique dress. How hard could it be in such future to actually recognize someone from video like this when she was celeb (the daughter of a candidate) even before the story started? Anyone could see their Instagram. They had over 2 million views, people would recognize and photo them on the street, those photos would go online too. Don't understime the power of the interwebz.
Also, comedy relief characters if I need to spell them all for you: Tuesday (when she tried to clean up for example), Gus definitely, all those uncompetent guards, bodyguards, the guy who tought them space yoga and even Ertegan himself to some extent (his undress, pushups).

You know what, I'm not disliking this anime completely as some moments were definitely good but the show needs to choose whether it want's to be full-fledged K-On type slice-of-life comedy or not and soon. Instead, in the beginning we were again reminded about how miraculous and life-changing for everyone on Mars their future perfomance is but just saying that again and again doesn't make it real.

I'm just saying that if they include such comedic reliefs all the time, noone would take their future developements or drama seriously becuase the road that takes them there wouldn't be serious either. Feels won't just follow, people would be there just for the music, references and lols. I actually like K-On, Love Live, or whatever similiar shows but the reasons are different. I can certainly accept and enjoy this show as lighthearted music show with some sort of slice of life parody of the modern world but if they try to pull some serious developement later it won't simply work because they don't take the story seriously either.
Mich666 said:
LiedElfen said:

I think that it is too early to expect some serious drama already, if there is going to be heavy drama it will be later in the series not right at the start, it seems that sometimes one can forget that there have only been 3 episodes of this show so far and this is going to be a 24 episode show, if the drama is well done it will certainly enlighten people and be really enjoyed by everyone, again there have only been a small fraction of the show so far meaning that there isn't any real need for it to have serious drama already and even then it certainly has done a good job using drama so far, also i don't see why the show needs to choose what it will be because i think this show can literally have it all and be the greatest jack-of-all-trades music anime ever created. The show has done an amazing job mixing drama with comedy so far and that's pretty good. Tuesday isn't a comedy relief character she's clearly the protagonist of the story alongside Carole and by the virtue of being the protagonist she will certainly have strong motivations and development, Gus seems like a nice guy and the best person possible for them to be their manager and the whole scene at the pizza center was hilariously great because it depicted how a real life one would be. Also I really don't think that it will be the 7 minute miracle that is going to change the world but Carole & Tuesday demeanor and passion through every phase of their dream project road, i think that the 7 minute miracle will just be a climax to a strong character develompment and world changing adventure.
Modified by LiedElfen, Apr 25, 2019 3:11 PM

Apr 25, 2019 4:06 PM
I'm so in love with this anime.
Only thing i wanna honestly point, even if it's something minor: when they showed C&T's Instagram profile, they should've shown the other two photos that are currently online in the irl Insta profile. But it's nothing fundamental.

Apr 25, 2019 4:52 PM

I am loving this anime, it has such a good writing, appealing characters, lovable music and good chemestry between the characters already shiping those two.

Hope this continue to get better and better and that the drama that is building up with Tuesday's family doesn't hurt me much.
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136

Apr 25, 2019 5:08 PM

Love everything about this show.. Minus listening to Angela try to hit notes. Sounds horrible last episode and this one too.

Apr 25, 2019 5:09 PM
Everything aside, why is Donald Glover in this episode?

Apr 25, 2019 5:19 PM
Another great episode of Carole & Tuesday. A very enjoyable new song and a plot twist at the end. 10/10

Apr 25, 2019 5:24 PM

Tuesday is Trumbo.

Numbuh 3, you've got to get off the couch, you cannot sit in that tree house, girl you like Rainbow Monkeys so grab your little shit and then swing!

Hand tracks be tracking me to different doorways. In a maze, and I don't know what to do. Guaranteed though, Ima find the emeralds.

Apr 25, 2019 5:25 PM

I love how they just broke out into song at the laundry place. It's really cool how they manage to make it feel like the characters are really making up the songs on the fly with the humming of melodies and intermittent singing and such. Ertegun is as big of a tool as he seemed. It was pretty obvious that AI songs vs human made songs would be a point of contention in this show. Looking forward to how it plays out anyway.

Apr 25, 2019 5:29 PM

shayed__ said:
DatRandomDude said:

Same he sounded pretty bad I noticed it too.

Yeah I noticed that too. I thought I was going crazy cause all the other characters sounded fine. It's pretty weird.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »