Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Apr 4, 2019 4:07 PM

Mar 2011
These are users currently posting in threads that I see as contenders.

@Bobby2hands
@Deathko
@Kuma
@149597871
@katsucats
@Thrashinuva
@PsychoticDave
@Railey2
@GamerDLM
@Josh
@deg
@traed

Albeit the language use is a curve, one will only take that into consideration with self-- Had some mentions that I realized I couldn't put here with the limits, so hope they come back into the fold to atleast share how their views evolved.The others mostly have their names in the thread already
"In the end the World really doesn't need a Superman. Just a Brave one"
Apr 4, 2019 4:18 PM
Feb 2017
I honestly don't care much to read "debates", as they are rather paragraphs long and too boring for me to care.
Apr 4, 2019 4:26 PM

Oct 2012
Clearly the mods are the best debaters. "You're banned." Instant KO.
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 4, 2019 4:31 PM

Jul 2015
katsucats said:
Clearly the mods are the best debaters. "You're banned." Instant KO.

You know you can go to MAL's irc to debate the shit out of the mod who banned you?

And yes I'm still butthurt about THAT ban, if a mod reads this >:c
Apr 4, 2019 4:48 PM
Arch-Degenerate

Sep 2015
Heldengeist said:
I'd disqualify kuma. Once I had an argument with @Manaban (whom I grown to respect while still disagree), and while unaddressed he just started to spout insults, because he disaggreed me and said he argued enough about the topic with other people who were on the same side as I.

What was that even about again? :P Like, the one with TLR's approach to ecchi versus Testament's approach to ecchi and such?

I only remember having that one argument with you and I felt like it was rather cordial, or at least that's how I've remembered it this whole time ._. Like, *infinitely* better than most "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww is otaku-pandering virgin neckbeard basement dweller stuff how could you defend this" trite that most people on AD spit out ._.

----

Also need to show some more AD peeps some love in this thread >_> Feels mostly occupied by CE'rs.

@Pullman and @jal90 are probably the two I hold with the highest regard on AD that I see regularly. That's really the only two I can think of that I see regularly and don't have some big-time grievances with, albeit there was a while at the beginning of the year where I wasn't exactly fond of jal, albeit that more or less subsided after a while.

Also, have to mention the absolute fucking tank that is @Deknijff - guy can just sit there and hold people on an argument to be able to make a thread pass 1,000 posts with almost exclusively just two of them. He can sit in the front and keep things going like nobody else, and it certainly made it easier for me to provide some kind of support with much more cordial wall of text, the way of approaching others I still into back when we worked together on stuff like that :P I feel like he's a lot smarter than some would give credit for.
ManabanApr 4, 2019 5:18 PM

Apr 4, 2019 7:38 PM

Nov 2018
@deg is definitely not a debater. He makes tons of posts, but he's as far from a debater as you come. @traed and @kuma seems similar to me, but that might be because I've never seen them disagree with each other.

Why not have them debate each other and watch the show?
Apr 4, 2019 8:02 PM

Oct 2010
I nominate xShinigami because he knows how to defend his waifu and Psjduck, his threads always gives me headaches. Pullman is cool. ProudAsian is the best troll debater. But I secretly hunt for their position from the shadows.
Apr 4, 2019 8:12 PM

Jul 2015
Catalano said:
I nominate xShinigami because he knows how to defend his waifu and Psjduck, his threads always gives me headaches. Pullman is cool. ProudAsian is the best troll debater. But I secretly hunt for their position from the shadows.

Debate me, my post count is over 9000!
*hits his chest with his fist*
Apr 4, 2019 8:16 PM

Oct 2010
@Deathko Asuka is better than Rei, I have proof: she is german, has mommy issues, she's a strong woman and at least she's human. (Why did I did it? :)))
Apr 4, 2019 8:22 PM

Jul 2015
@Catalano
Yeah, we frenchies know germans pretty well, that's why we prefer Rei... But I heard South America wasn't as picky as us on that subject (((^:
Apr 4, 2019 8:26 PM

May 2010
Nine out of ten scientists agree on this.
Apr 4, 2019 8:28 PM

Apr 2017
@traed, @katsucats, and @railey2 are imo the best
mal's raccoon

boop !
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ hell yeah !
from the distant
year of

the
are after me !
Apr 4, 2019 8:28 PM

Oct 2010
@Deathko I scrolled your profile to pick on something, it was literaly just this one thing. I don't like Rei, she's a clone of Shinji's evil mother plus a god. Shinji was attracted to her because he has mommy issues, he experienced a lot more with Asuka (insert perverted look).
Apr 4, 2019 8:33 PM

Jul 2015
@Catalano Would it be better for shinji to 1/act on his mommy issues with Rei or 2/tumble down the self-hating road with Asuka?

In the end, even Asuka thinks her admirers are disgusting hehehehehe
Apr 4, 2019 8:36 PM

Oct 2010
Deathko said:
@Catalano Would it be better for shinji to 1/act on his mommy issues with Rei or 2/tumble down the self-hating road with Asuka?

Tumble down with Asuka, they love eachother but they're afraid to connect because of the heagehog dilemma. Why would Asuka sleep wit Shinji? Why would Shinji ask Asuka's help?
Apr 4, 2019 8:39 PM

Jul 2015
Catalano said:
Deathko said:

Tumble down with Asuka, they love eachother but they're afraid to connect because of the heagehog dilemma. Why would Asuka sleep wit Shinji? Why would Shinji ask Asuka's help?

Because they're 14 and they got a terrible itch to calm down there?
I dunno, I never interpreted any of these characters interactions as love. They're all on a selfish quest to fill the void in their hearts, adults and teenagers.
Apr 4, 2019 8:49 PM

Oct 2010
@Deathko Shinji had his chances wit Misato and Asuka with half of Tokyo 3. It's not just an itch down there. In the end, I think humans value love and longing more than sex. If Eva were longer and establish a relationship between them and after a few episodes they would break up because they weren't suited for eachother, I wouldn't mind. But I work with what we have. And why are you awake at this hour? It's like 6 in the morning in France.
Apr 4, 2019 8:54 PM

Jul 2015
@Catalano My sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked up after searching for a job these last monthes. It's an endless cycle of stressing interviews, dumb administrative shit and sending mails. I think I slept 8 hours over the last 48 hours, and I'm not feeling tired.

The good news is that it could end soon.
Apr 4, 2019 9:06 PM

Oct 2010
@Deathko I wish you the best, been there too. One time I even dreamt I was having an interview and related stuff and my friends were pressuring me too. Good luck.
Apr 4, 2019 9:23 PM

Jun 2015
Anushura said:
Mirai said:
What does the winner get? Complete control over the website?

Why don't we ask the mods 😝

Reward could be the honorary title of MAL's Debate King.
We should also have monthly ratings for users based on so and so criteria. That could bring life to the fora.

Titles like Debate queen, Troll prince, Humorous wanderer etc
then I should definite;y get the title of

unfairly banned the most times
Apr 4, 2019 9:24 PM

May 2010
If such an illustrious title like "Debate King" is at stake, I feel compelled to make a case for myself.

South Africa condemns Trump's 'polarizing' white farmers tweet
Actor Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior and harassment
Rodrigo Duterte blasted for saying rapes due to city having 'many beautiful women'
Jack Phillips (baker in gay wedding cake dispute) in trouble again over transgender cake
Houston police chief: Vote out politicians only "offering prayers" after shootings
Donald Trump cannot block anyone on Twitter, court rules
Ayyyye net neutrality is dead

As for female debaters, @Comic_Sans has my utmost respect. I don't think she engages a lot but when she does she's got well thought out points that are hard or impossible to contradict.

As for other male debaters, I think @Grey-Zone is pretty great for talking about things most people tend to talk out of their asses about, that he for some reason knows about even well beyond my own self. Though he doesn't venture out of his comfort zone too much, I feel.
Apr 4, 2019 9:42 PM

Jan 2009
nyohoho said:
Your
deg said:
lol nah im not that articulate (with bad english skills) due to cognitive problems i got

i say among the active ones on the forums @Josh gets my vote followed by @traed and @GamerDLM

you spout the same shit with your boomer friends on the current events board. Your illiteracy does get in the way of you understanding different opinions at times

im not from the boomer generation though, im part of the early millennials

and i do not know who friends you are talking about since im not that social enough for that but i do talk to people as much as i can to people that talk to me

i do read different opinions but im against them if they are not for the greater good or the lesser evil

Yarub said:

Trance- used to have pretty good topics that made you think about things in new POVs. Even the troll posts were quality.

Railey2 does some pretty controversial threads, he also seems to have alot of issues with the animal kingdom in general, but he also does provide good content.

Trance and Railey2 seems to be the same person lol
degApr 4, 2019 10:23 PM
Apr 4, 2019 10:26 PM

Feb 2010
i would say @Railey2 @traed and @Deg are the best.
Honorable mention to @Grey-Zone @Comic_SanS @Josh @GamerDLM @Mienus

Thrashinuva said:
If such an illustrious title like "Debate King" is at stake, I feel compelled to make a case for myself.

you lost your shit not two days ago fam i even have that post on my wall now. to remember it.

@nyohoho

dude baby boomers were 1946 – 1964

were talking OLD OLD people. were talking age ranges form 50-70 years old
p.s
How long before this thread gets locked i wonder >_>

Also i nominate myself for resident sarcastic asshole.
GrimAtramentApr 4, 2019 10:46 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Apr 4, 2019 10:47 PM

Jan 2009
@hazarddex

welp im not part of that imo

but if we include inactive users i say Pirating_Ninja and xEmptiness are the best debaters i remember seeing here on MAL
Apr 4, 2019 10:47 PM
Mar 2018
Debates? I didnt even know that debates take place here at MAL
Apr 4, 2019 11:13 PM

May 2010
hazarddex said:
Thrashinuva said:

you lost your shit not two days ago fam i even have that post on my wall now. to remember it.
By all means you can use that example here. I simply used the original thread where I went over Net Neutrality much more extensively. I'm sure you'd get agitated if you had to deal with a flat earth argument or some such nonsense.
Apr 5, 2019 1:22 AM

Nov 2016
Thread sounds like a circle jerk for your friends.
I haven't seen any Ben Shapiro level of debating skills on these forums. People just google articles and think they know what they're talking about.
Apr 5, 2019 1:48 AM

Oct 2012
Ben Shapiro thinks he knows what he's talking about while he's talking down clueless college students with a mic in hand and a choir of fanboys in the room, but his points are quite vacuous for anyone with a third rate knowledge of philosophy. For example, his views on abortion fail to contend with the intricacies of the definition of biological life, since he believes in a Christian account of conception. His views on gender amounts to semantic word games -- he doesn't want to argue about the legitimacy of the concept of social gender, and he avoids it by simply using another definition, in effect dodging the question. His views on the beginning of the universe using Kalam's cosmological argument fails at arriving at a personal God, reveals his lack of understanding of space-time in physics (i.e. time is dependent on space), and is a special pleading fallacy (i.e. everything has a beginning except God).

In a forum debate where people have time to think about exposing bullshit word play games, Ben Shapiro doesn't stand a chance.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2019 2:02 AM

Oct 2012
deg said:
xEmptiness
Yes, he might have been one of the best, but too smart for his own good. His specialty was finding ways to debate around facts and conventions, playing devil's advocate until he started believing in the devil. That way he could be a science denier using science as evidence, as he once proclaimed that because, in his view, "most" psychological and social studies are fabricated, then all scientific findings has the potential to be fabricated. This, of course, led him down the spiritual journey in vein of Deepak Chopra. When someone has such high IQ and is a member of the wealthy business class elite, I guess he feels like the rules don't apply to him anymore.

There was another guy who tried to debate me all the time -- what's his name? -- but he had a singular autistic focus. It should be obvious to anyone when I post short one-liners that I'm shitposting or making fun, but this guy would try to debate my shitposts and bring them up in actual debates as if I had contradicted myself. I knew him, he was not the type to troll. But it was such an annoying denseness and lack of social sense that I started trolling him, and we ended up thinking quite poorly of each other. But if it weren't for this quirk, I would say he's the best debater. His points, when we were actually talking about something, were more cogent than xEmptiness.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2019 2:10 AM

Jan 2009
katsucats said:
deg said:
xEmptiness
Yes, he might have been one of the best, but too smart for his own good. His specialty was finding ways to debate around facts and conventions, playing devil's advocate until he started believing in the devil. That way he could be a science denier using science as evidence, as he once proclaimed that because, in his view, "most" psychological and social studies are fabricated, then all scientific findings has the potential to be fabricated. This, of course, led him down the spiritual journey in vein of Deepak Chopra. When someone has such high IQ and is a member of the wealthy business class elite, I guess he feels like the rules don't apply to him anymore.

There was another guy who tried to debate me all the time -- what's his name? -- but he had a singular autistic focus. It should be obvious to anyone when I post short one-liners that I'm shitposting or making fun, but this guy would try to debate my shitposts and bring them up in actual debates as if I had contradicted myself. I knew him, he was not the type to troll. But it was such an annoying denseness and lack of social sense that I started trolling him, and we ended up thinking quite poorly of each other. But if it weren't for this quirk, I would say he's the best debater. His points, when we were actually talking about something, were more cogent than xEmptiness.

well xEmptiness is very good in explaining things in laymans terms so that even an average person like me can understand what he is saying, he can be a great teacher or university professor

honestly you are also one of the high IQ people here but at times you use jargons and complex explanations that only high IQ people can understand
Apr 5, 2019 2:16 AM

Oct 2012
deg said:
well xEmptiness is very good in explaining things in laymans terms so that even an average person like me can understand what he is saying, he can be a great teacher or university professor

honestly you are also one of the high IQ people here but at times you use jargons and complex explanations that only high IQ people can understand
I don't think I have high IQ and never claimed so. xEmptiness was always bragging about his IQ. If he was able to explain things in laymen's terms, then maybe I missed that facet of him; or maybe I usually understood what he was talking about so I didn't focus on it. I guess that would be a positive point. I'm not sure if he would be a great teacher though, I don't think he likes people in general. I'm not talking shit though. We've had a fair share of late night Skype chats and personal drama.

But man, I can't remember that other guy's name. I don't even care. You know that feeling when you should know something but it's just on the tip of the tongue?

I think there were many other honorable mentions in the past that beat most of the people mentioned in this thread, like Daconator, InfiniteRyvius, or (and I hesitate to say) Immahnoob... Which just goes to show, the honor of "the best debater" is as useless as how many people remember you in the forums (i.e. how much time you spend talking shit when everyone else is moving on). I'll pass on that title. You or traed can have it.
katsucatsApr 5, 2019 2:20 AM
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2019 2:24 AM

Jan 2009
katsucats said:
deg said:

I don't think I have high IQ and never claimed so. xEmptiness was always bragging about his IQ. If he was able to explain things in laymen's terms, then maybe I missed that facet of him; or maybe I usually understood what he was talking about so I didn't focus on it. I guess that would be a positive point. I'm not sure if he would be a great teacher though, I don't think he likes people in general. I'm not talking shit though. We've had a fair share of late night Skype chats and personal drama.

But man, I can't remember that other guy's name. I don't even care. You know that feeling when you should know something but it's just on the tip of the tongue?

I think there were many other honorable mentions in the past that beat most of the people mentioned in this thread, like Daconator, InfiniteRyvius, or (and I hesitate to say) Immahnoob... Which just goes to show, the honor of "the best debater" is as useless as how many people remember you in the forums (i.e. how much time you spend talking shit when everyone else is moving on). I'll pass on that title. You or traed can have it.

i do not remember that person on your tip of the tongue, but i remember Olwen and that guy with a Lelouch Code Geass avatar debating you as heavily as xEmptiness in the past

and nah i just make a lot of threads especially on CE now since i cannot make a lot of threads on CD now a days thats why people remember me more, its just recency bias

EDIT:

and yes Daconator is also good but he is not that active even back then though and i have mistaken him for @Vulze that is sadly inactive now too
degApr 5, 2019 2:30 AM
Apr 5, 2019 2:32 AM

Oct 2012
deg said:
katsucats said:

i do not remember that person on your tip of the tongue, but i remember Olwen and that guy with a Lelouch Code Geass avatar debating you as heavily as xEmptiness in the past

and nah i just make a lot of threads especially on CE now since i cannot make a lot of threads on CD now a days thats why people remember me more, its just recency bias
Oh God, no. Olwen. lmao

I remember when his supposed girlfriend logged on telling us to be friends with him, because apparently that's what he wanted all along.

Yeah, recency bias. If we go back far enough, there's Tavor, BloodCalibur, and who else. I feel kind of disgusted that I even still know these names that don't mean shit in the scheme of things.

I forgot who the Code Geass avatar is, but it feels vaguely reminiscent. Probably one of Trance-'s aliases or some other troll.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2019 2:37 AM

Oct 2012
deg said:
i do not remember that person on your tip of the tongue
Citizeninsane

That's who I nominate for best debater.
THE CHAT CLUB.
Apr 5, 2019 2:56 AM

Jan 2009
katsucats said:
deg said:
i do not remember that person on your tip of the tongue
Citizeninsane

That's who I nominate for best debater.

ah ye i remember CitizenInsane but like Daconator he rarely post on the forums like he does not even have 1000 post count if i remember right
Apr 5, 2019 3:02 AM

Nov 2011
Do people on MAL actually take another people seriously to debate with them here?

Apr 5, 2019 4:25 AM

Aug 2018
I used to debate on MAL when I was around 15 but now I don't have much interest. I could go into detail why but I'd rather not.

I don't remember that person's username but they were a university student of some reputed University and from what I recall they had an avatar with some girl that looked kind of like a vampire with very light skin, purple clothes and holding an umbrella I think. He/She only posted for a while before leaving MAL I believe. However in that short time that person impressed me their knowledge. One of the few MAL users that I really admired for their intelligence.

deg said:
xEmptiness

I can't remember if this is the username of the person I was talking about but this username seems familiar to me.

I guess I'd give an honorable mention to @lupadim for really getting into long heated debates even though he was trolling many times.

A mention for @Trance (who was also my good friend on MAL) and @katsucats

Btw if anyone knows Trance's current account pm me.

<Insert clever quote>
Apr 5, 2019 4:33 AM

Jan 2009
-InfiniteLoop- said:
I used to debate on MAL when I was around 15 but now I don't have much interest. I could go into detail why but I'd rather not.

I don't remember that person's username but they were a university student of some reputed University and from what I recall they had an avatar with some girl that looked kind of like a vampire with very light skin, purple clothes and holding an umbrella I think. He/She only posted for a while before leaving MAL I believe. However in that short time that person impressed me their knowledge. One of the few MAL users that I really admired for their intelligence.

deg said:
xEmptiness

I can't remember if this is the username of the person I was talking about but this username seems familiar to me.

yes thats xEmptiness also known as Bernskanstel (if i remember to spell his new username right) and thats his avatar your describing
Apr 5, 2019 4:40 AM

Aug 2018
deg said:
-InfiniteLoop- said:

yes thats xEmptiness also known as Bernskanstel (if i remember to spell his new username right) and thats his avatar your describing

Yeah I just found out a few minutes before your post and indeed it is @Bernkastel who I was remembering. I'm kinda sad he left MAL, wish I could have interacted with him more. He's the user who left the strongest impression on me so I nominate him for best debater.

Here's his MAL interview for those interested
https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1371820
<Insert clever quote>
Apr 5, 2019 4:44 AM

Jan 2009
-InfiniteLoop- said:
deg said:

Yeah I just found out a few minutes before your post and indeed it is @Bernkastel who I was remembering. I'm kinda sad he left MAL, wish I could have interacted with him more. He's the user who left the strongest impression on me so I nominate him for best debater.

and also about Trance i suspect Railey2 is his new account now, they got the same wording style, same taste in avatar (forum display image) and heck they make a lot of borderline trolling threads that puts a lot of intellectual effort so im not gonna be surprise if my suspicion on this one is true
Apr 5, 2019 5:02 AM

Feb 2011
@deg For sheer amount of topics (and good ones)
@Grey-Zone No idea why, I just remember adding him after witnessing some quality views from him.
@Gan_water Same as above, laid-back dude with his head out of the box.
@photophobic Shoots arrows from his impenetrable fortress. Dislikes pig fights.

That's about it. I remember Baman from back in the day and admired his arguing style. Nothing comes close to that now though.

Oh, and Immahnoob, hated theguy.
ZaBiciApr 5, 2019 5:15 AM
Closer.
Apr 5, 2019 5:16 AM

Jan 2009

ZaBici said:
@deg For sheer amount of topics (and good ones)

ye i just make a lot of threads both on CE and CD (but CD has ban the interesting topics now)

but im not a debater though, i just read peoples opinions most of the time and even google the facts they are saying to learn more about it

ZaBici said:
I remember Baman from back in the day and admired his arguing style. Nothing comes close to that now though.

Baman was very popular back then i heard since he was also a Database Administrator if i remember right

i only saw some of his arguments back in 2017(?) when he tried to be active again but it was only for a short time and i say he is very good too

Apr 5, 2019 5:17 AM

Jan 2009
Not gonna mention any names, but from my point of view, there have been more pleasant and less pleasant people I have written to.

deg said:
and also about Trance i suspect Railey2 is his new account now, they got the same wording style, same taste in avatar (forum display image) and heck they make a lot of borderline trolling threads that puts a lot of intellectual effort so im not gonna be surprise if my suspicion on this one is true
I would be surprised how well he learnt German if that were true.
Apr 5, 2019 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
Noboru said:

deg said:
I would be surprised how well he learnt German if that were true.

lol i see its just my guess because of those similarities i listed

i also wrongly suspected Vulze as the new account of Daconator just few months ago
Apr 5, 2019 5:28 AM

Jan 2009
@deg: Fair enough. Though even disregarding the language skills, Railey2 still does feel like a different person to me. Vulze however does give off a similar vibe as Dacanator to me, but then again, I don't know them enough to give a definitive statement.

Apr 5, 2019 5:35 AM

Aug 2018
deg said:
-InfiniteLoop- said:

Well in addition to what one user said, trance's account was active till 2017 and railey2's account was made in 2015 so I find it highly unlikely they're the same. In addition the last time I received a message from Trance was from his new account (made in 2017-18). I lost access to my old account due to the MALpocalypse and I don't remember his new account name. I don't think he was actively posting on the forums with that account.

edit: also I don't know if you guys know this but Trance wasn't his first account
<Insert clever quote>
Apr 5, 2019 5:41 AM

Jan 2009
-InfiniteLoop- said:
deg said:

Well in addition to what one user said, trance's account was active till 2017 and railey2's account was made in 2015 so I find it highly unlikely they're the same. In addition the last time I received a message from Trance was from his new account (made in 2017-18). I lost access to my old account due to the MALpocalypse and I don't remember his new account name. I don't think he was actively posting on the forums with that account.

edit: also I don't know if you guys know this but Trance wasn't his first account

lol ye just forget my guess there then

and ye i think his first account was called genobastardo if i spell that right
Apr 5, 2019 5:42 AM

Dec 2016
Starchaser said:
The best debaters are the ones that don't debate, most likely. 'Cause in most online fora it's not even worth it

i like to think that there are two forms of debating: actual debating, and debating online. the best debaters in real life surely struggle against the power of a good troll.

ZaBici said:
@photophobic Shoots arrows from his impenetrable fortress. Dislikes pig fights.

except instead of arrows, it's half broken twigs that i'm throwing at people - and i've got a bad aim
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Apr 5, 2019 5:43 AM

Feb 2011
@deg You create a garden in which debaters can strive *Pe... - Can I pet your head?

// To be honest that's why I still post around here, waiting for a change of tide to ride the wave and in the meantime contribute to the flora that larger animals enjoy >:).

Toodaloo.

@photophobic Shhh, people have bad sight. ... and hearing ~
Closer.
Apr 5, 2019 5:46 AM

Dec 2016
@ZaBici - so what are we planning? i throw a twig, and you move people in the right direction to get hit by it?
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» How do you feel about your digital footprint becoming your digital tombstone?

Shizuna - 12 hours ago

12 by pludel2 »»
7 minutes ago

» Are you a pushover

ST63LTH - Today

11 by Kwanthemaster »»
23 minutes ago

Poll: » Vote your Instinct Stacking based on the proper description. Afterwards, tell me what you think of the dramatic analogies in the spoiler if you want.

IpreferEcchi - Today

3 by Kwanthemaster »»
29 minutes ago

» Have you ever put someone on the 'Ignored Users' list?

Thy-Veseveia - Yesterday

16 by Playco_Armboy »»
1 hour ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

741 by Hitagi__Furude »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.