Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 28, 2019 10:59 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm interesting, so the woman that Zoro saved is Kouzuki Momonosuke's sister.

Also, press F for Sanji. That's what he gets for peeping!
Mar 28, 2019 11:15 PM

Feb 2018
These last chapters really went down on pace guess that was bound to happen
So komurasaki=hiyori didnt really wish for it but oh well

Also zoro going out from that injury is kinda weird there has to be some trick behind it since he sustaind far worse injuries without going out
Mar 28, 2019 11:26 PM

Apr 2016
OMG Sanji's face was amazing LOL!!!
it seems like some of the theorists were right about Komorusaki being Momonosuke's sister, not a huge shock but I wonder what kind of developments will come of it
Mar 29, 2019 12:09 AM
Dec 2018
That's not komorusaki they look completely different and the her funeral is tomorrow, so how will the it be held without her body.
Mar 29, 2019 12:11 AM
Dec 2018
So Komurasaki's death has confirmed. Because Momo's younger sister is someone else.
Mar 29, 2019 12:19 AM

Nov 2012
Tetsumaki said:
That's not komorusaki they look completely different and the her funeral is tomorrow, so how will the it be held without her body.

I_HateBadEndings said:
So Komurasaki's death has confirmed. Because Momo's younger sister is someone else.

They're obviously the same, look at the eyes, eyebrow shape and lips.
Mar 29, 2019 12:25 AM
Dec 2018
SuperRed said:
Tetsumaki said:

I_HateBadEndings said:

Komurasaki looked more mature while this girl looks younger. Their nose design are also different.
I_HateBadEndingsMar 29, 2019 12:31 AM
Mar 29, 2019 12:51 AM

Dec 2013
We finally got Hiyori.

This chapter made me a lot more curious how they discovered the tattoos.
Mar 29, 2019 12:51 AM
Sep 2017
I_HateBadEndings said:
SuperRed said:

Komurasaki looked more mature while this girl looks younger. Their nose design are also different.

See the map attached which shows everyone's location

In ringo with Zoro is komurasaki
but wait that woman said she was hiyori
therefore hiyori=komurasaki
Mar 29, 2019 12:53 AM
Sep 2017
Tetsumaki said:

The funeral is being held by the pompadour guy

Most likely
Pompadour guy pretended to kill komurasaki so that he gains the trust of orochi and she can go be hiyori
But then again we don't know
Mar 29, 2019 1:00 AM

Nov 2012
I_HateBadEndings said:
SuperRed said:

She's not wearing makeup to disguise herself, I checked out some Komurasaki panels and the nose design isn't that different.
Mar 29, 2019 1:01 AM

Nov 2016
My boy Croco, I wish he would appear in the story again.

I'm slightly disappointed, tho, the spoiler said Hiyori fell in love with Zoro xD Maybe it's too subtle for me to see or the guy writing the summary has a vivid imagination.

At least Nami didn't disappoint, she wouldn't be herself without giving Sanji a good beating haha, but he might have gone a bit too far there :/ The otoko pun was also pretty amusing.

And I dunno was Gyuikimaru testing Zoro or was he just smiling because he was able to escape ?

Okayish chapter at least the big clash is drawing closer.

SuperRed said:
I_HateBadEndings said:

She's not wearing makeup to disguise herself, I checked out some Komurasaki panels and the nose design isn't that different.

Lol, beat me to it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 29, 2019 1:06 AM

Aug 2017
I'm bothered that I couldn't tell that was Komurasaki until someone outright told me.

Damn Oda, how your drawing Wano chicks are blending in for me.
I used to be a watchmaker.
Mar 29, 2019 1:16 AM
Aug 2018
I actually needed that confirmation in the map at the end there that Komurasaki is Hiyori because i wasn't sure until then. What are you doing Oda.

Anyway, pretty underwhelming reveal considering the amount of hints that were thrown in earlier chapters.

Average chapter overall.
Mar 29, 2019 1:20 AM

Jun 2015
Being very tough on someone who peeped on a MIXED bath and help her escaped from certain death.

Yep, Nami's back.
Mar 29, 2019 2:40 AM
Nov 2015
Komuraskai confirmed as hyori finally
It was obvious from her first appearance so it wasn't a shock at all.
But damn it these one piece chapters are becoming shorter and shorter
Mar 29, 2019 3:17 AM

Jul 2012
Welp, I didn't recognize that was Komurasaki until I see the full map of "the chaos" (as if we didn't have at least 20 different points of view in Dressrossa, now THAT was chaotic).

Awesome chapter, I just really wish for Oda to reveal stuff about Zoro's relation to Wano already, that's getting me the most pumped to read regarding the Wano arc to be honest (and "surprise cool character" Queen now).
Mar 29, 2019 3:26 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Zoro getting some chick, alright, I can get behind that, and it's none other than Hiyori, Momo's sister, he should probably tell her what happened and lead her to him, or wait, it's probably the bad decision for him to lead anyone anywhere.
Mar 29, 2019 3:35 AM

Dec 2012
If Hiyori is Komurasaki, then it's no surprise, I had a hunch after Komurasaki introduced, that maybe she is Momo's sister.

But the main issue is not that!
Whether Komurasaki is alive or not. If she is alive, what kind of sorcery is that Pompadour guy have? He sliced Komurasaki in half, looks like Tra-guy's ability?

The best guess still Hiyori = Komurasaki. Last two panels said it. She said "Hiyori", and the map in Ringo are "Komurasaki", Zoro, and O-Toko.
Mar 29, 2019 3:46 AM

Jun 2014
Finally we have confirmation that Komurasaki is Hiyori. It wasn't difficult to figure out lol, but still....
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Mar 29, 2019 3:51 AM

Nov 2012
Btw, next chapter might be end of act 2, an editor from Jump said its ending soon.
Mar 29, 2019 4:16 AM

Mar 2015
it was pretty obvious tbh. but still, pretty random.
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Mar 29, 2019 5:33 AM

Oct 2015
It was very expectable that she's the sister of Momo, but for now it's very confusing how she survived. My guess would be that the yakuza-head has some sorta devil fruit, or someone near him. Like illusion, double, or some similar devilfruit. Or maybe she was just a double to begin with..?

Also it seems veeery likely that the yakuza-head is actually a good guy. He keeps looking at the "revolution symbol".

So everyone is talking about Hiyori, but nobody mentioned that smiling weirdo.
Seriously, he's going to be a samurai, too, or is he just another keycharacter somehow? If he knows the samurai, then he must be important.
Mar 29, 2019 5:49 AM

May 2015
Confirmation of the Hiyori/Komurasaki link for those that somehow still need it:

Interested in Kyoushiro even more now...
Mar 29, 2019 8:04 AM

Nov 2012
Slim_Lamie said:
It was very expectable that she's the sister of Momo, but for now it's very confusing how she survived. My guess would be that the yakuza-head has some sorta devil fruit, or someone near him. Like illusion, double, or some similar devilfruit. Or maybe she was just a double to begin with..?

Also it seems veeery likely that the yakuza-head is actually a good guy. He keeps looking at the "revolution symbol".

So everyone is talking about Hiyori, but nobody mentioned that smiling weirdo.
Seriously, he's going to be a samurai, too, or is he just another keycharacter somehow? If he knows the samurai, then he must be important.

Kyoshiro is Aizen and Gin from Bleach combined lol.
Mar 29, 2019 11:14 AM

Oct 2017
Fang said:
Confirmation of the Hiyori/Komurasaki link for those that somehow still need it:

Interested in Kyoushiro even more now...

Thank you for posting this. For some reason, the site I was reading did not have this page so I was confused on what everyone was talking about regarding the map.
Mar 29, 2019 1:01 PM

Nov 2012
So I've seen people say that it's weird that Hiyori would tell Zoro her real name and purpose in Wano when she just met the guy.

Here's my take: Last page of chapter 937 shows Hiyori surprised when she sees Zoro use Santoryu. Perhaps Lady Toki saw or prophecied a future in which a Santoryu user would assist in liberating Wano from Orochi's rule and told her daughter to trust in him. Another possibility is that Santoryu is an old style used in Wano history but discontinued in the current day. This second option is supported by Momo saying he heard the old word "Sunatch" from Zoro, which hints at connection between Zoro and Wano, maybe Santoryu was used by a Kozuki ancestor or iconic samurai figure.
Mar 29, 2019 1:10 PM

Dec 2014
finally the sister revealed nice
Mar 29, 2019 2:49 PM

Dec 2012
SuperRed said:
So I've seen people say that it's weird that Hiyori would tell Zoro her real name and purpose in Wano when she just met the guy.

Here's my take: Last page of chapter 937 shows Hiyori surprised when she sees Zoro use Santoryu. Perhaps Lady Toki saw or prophecied a future in which a Santoryu user would assist in liberating Wano from Orochi's rule and told her daughter to trust in him. Another possibility is that Santoryu is an old style used in Wano history but discontinued in the current day. This second option is supported by Momo saying he heard the old word "Sunatch" from Zoro, which hints at connection between Zoro and Wano, maybe Santoryu was used by a Kozuki ancestor or iconic samurai figure.

I think the fact that he went against Kamazo, one of Orochi's guys, was enough for her to trust him.
Mar 29, 2019 4:56 PM

Nov 2018
Big mom will surely arrive at udon soon.

Mar 29, 2019 7:10 PM
Mar 2015
The funeral is going to bring chaos
Mar 29, 2019 7:13 PM
Jul 2018
So no one is going to talk about Oda's garbage inconsistent writing?
Zoro gets slashed horribly by Mihawk in East Blue, but doesn't faint, at least not for so long like in this chapter.
Then bleeds pretty badly against Arlong and his crew, but was still up and fighting.
Then in grand line, constantly runs and fights in Enies Lobby before facing Kaku but still manages to beat him.
Then, takes a direct Ursus Shock hit from Kuma in Thriller Bark, and if that wasn't enough, he also takes all of Luffy's damage and fatigue, and STILL managed to stay awake.

and YET, in this pathetic excuse of a chapter, Zoro becomes so weak that he lost consciousnesses because of a fucking scythe, a farming tool, and to top it all off, the one who injured him is some unknown fodder, Zoro got one-shotted, just like that. This is really disrespectful and disgusting.

This time skip has made the Straw Hats softer rather than stronger, the only ones who got stronger are Luffy and Brook. Zoro, Sanji, Robin, and Chopper continue to be shat on.
Mar 30, 2019 5:26 AM
Mar 2019
I am almost certain that Zoro got poisoned/sleep powdered before the battle.. I don't know if I am misguided due to the translation but it seems pretty obvious in the following snap

He may also mean that he is disappointed he didn't finish their battle, but it was weird for Zoro to faint from a mere pneumothorax..
Mar 30, 2019 7:02 AM

May 2018
Great chapter. It was kinda confusing for Zoro to faint, but gladly he was taken care of. Finally we know Hiyori is Momonosuke's sister.
Mar 30, 2019 1:41 PM

Feb 2017
Sanji’s face is kinda like Usopp’s face back at Drum Island iirc.
Mankind knew that they cannot change society. So instead of reflecting on themselves, they blamed the beasts.
Mar 31, 2019 1:15 AM

Jul 2014
Kyoshiro keeps being a mystery.
Mar 31, 2019 2:16 AM

May 2015
I had said last chapter that Zoro got hit too easily by Kamazo, unless I was just underestimating him, but Zoro still one-shoted him, so I accepted it. It just seems like he fainted too easily after all the shit he's gone through as @AbuHumaid said. So I agree with him. Zoro had to have been poisoned with some sleeping agent or something when Gyukimaru attacked him because he shouldn't have passed out from Kamazo's strike since he's gone through way worse and fought through it. But idk. Just thought it was weird. May have just been for plot due to the Hiyori reveal.
I wonder what that grin was about from Gyukimaru and why he just walked away. Well i guess he got what he wanted and no longer needed to fight Zoro. Can't wait for Zoro to really fight him, get Shusui back and blacken his other two blades.

Kinemon's plans are going to shit and poor Sanji. Dude looks.. beat. Haha.
And poor Toko, Zoro didn't give two shits about her joke. Haha.
Finally we get the reveal that Komurasaki is Hiyori.
zomikMar 31, 2019 4:41 AM
Mar 31, 2019 4:24 PM
Mar 2018
The beautiful sister of Momonosuke arrives!!! I wonder if Zoro will get back his sword or not ?
Mar 31, 2019 6:45 PM

Oct 2015
Hope Hiyori and Zoro become closer like Sanji and Pudding.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 1, 2019 11:34 AM

Aug 2007
I saw a lot of people on other sites claiming Zoro lost the fight when he clearly won. Kamazou didn't move at all.
Apr 2, 2019 2:04 AM

May 2014
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hmm interesting, so the woman that Zoro saved is Kouzuki Momonosuke's sister.

Also, press F for Sanji. That's what he gets for peeping!

It really is impressive how his face can even maintain that form.
Apr 2, 2019 9:44 AM

Nov 2010
Slimcoder said:
I'm bothered that I couldn't tell that was Komurasaki until someone outright told me.

Damn Oda, how your drawing Wano chicks are blending in for me.

Same here. Could've made her a bit more distinctive.
Apr 3, 2019 10:19 PM
Jul 2018
Huh, so Komurasaki is Hiyori, no big surprise there. But what I'm curious about is the fact that Komurasaki did get killed infront of Orochi, so there must be some trickery going on here, I suspect that Koujurou(or whatever that samurai's name is) has some kind of illusion/body double DF, that or it's Robin's clone, but dressed up as Komurasaki.
Apr 6, 2019 4:32 AM

Dec 2015
Yup, as expected, she's Hiyori.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
May 26, 2019 5:19 AM

Feb 2013
Wow, she's Momonosuke's sister!
Jan 3, 2020 6:22 AM

Aug 2018
That was no real surprise there at the end. Curious to see what exactly Oda has planned.
Jul 23, 2020 11:00 PM
穂乃果は神

Oct 2015
YOOOOOO AAAHH WOWWWWWW MOMO's SISTER!!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 13, 2022 5:22 AM

May 2021
Sadge, no map at the end of the chapter for me from where I was reading.

Jan 23, 2023 7:40 AM

Nov 2020
lol I called this ages ago.
Jun 13, 2023 11:40 PM

Dec 2022
well well it's a small world afterall! Zoro has found himself a plot-essential giiirlfriiiend

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 799 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Georesa - Sep 2, 2015

228 by KenjaTimer »»
Today, 6:46 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 798 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

138 by KenjaTimer »»
Today, 6:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1113 Discussion

FMmatron - Apr 23

13 by Ridzaxster »»
Today, 4:20 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1112 Discussion

AhriTheS3xyFox - Apr 16

32 by Biisoo »»
Yesterday, 8:44 AM

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Veronin - Nov 1, 2009

73 by crumb_fr »»
Apr 22, 3:52 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.